Hypersensitivity to drugs, foods, and supplements?

Altostrata

Just giving an update on my situation. I reinstated the pot at small amounts and I eventually stabilized again. The first couple days of smoking I experienced the same  weird reaction of dizziness, anxiety, and loss of coordination but that has stopped and the Cannabis withdrawal has stopped as well. It seems like reinstating the pot was similar to my experiences reinstating psychiatric medications but the cannabis readjustment period was definitely shorter. I think I am better off saying on Cannabis right now, I just feel way better when I'm smoking. I have been told by numerous doctors that Cannabis is extremely bad for anxiety and I have let their opinions influence me but at this point it's pretty clear I'm better off with the cannabis and it's also pretty clear that they have no idea what they are doing so I'm done listening to them. Just find it crazy that the doctors I have seen are against what has helped me and all for the medications that have harmed me but I'm done listening to them I've had enough of their incompetence. I'm thinking their opinion is based on the fact that Big Pharma can't patent it. They have scared me into stopping pot numerous times and it has been a horrific experience every time. I once quit pot for a year based on advice I got from my family doctor and at the end of that year I ended up in a psychiatrists office. I'm so done these doctors are clones trained by Big Pharma.  

Lexapro 20 mg 2015-2020. Tapered down and currently at 5 mg 

Wellbutrin 2019 for 3 months. Tapered off completely

Mirtazapine 30 mg 2019-2021. Tapered off completely

Rexulti 0.5 mg 2020-2021 Tapered down to 0.25 mg

Viibryd 2021 Tapered off completely

• 8 months later...

Is it possible to react to microcrystalline cellulose? (filler used in tablets)

Has anyone else experienced this?

1996-2018 - misc. polypharmacy, incl. SSRIs, SNRIs, neuroleptics, lithium, benzos, stimulants, antihistamines, etc. (approx. 30+ drugs)

2012-2018 - 10mg lexapro/escitalopram (20mg?)    Jan. 2018 - 10mg -> 5mg, then from 5mg -> 2.5mg, then 0mg  -->  July 2018 - 0mg

2017(?)-2020 - vyvanse/lisdexamfetamine 60-70mg    2020-2021 - 70mg down to 0mg  -->  July 2021 - 0mg

March-April 2021 - vortioxetine 5-10mg (approx. 7 weeks total; CT)  -->  April 28th, 2021 - 0mg

August 2021 - 2mg melatonin   August 1, 2022 - 1mg melatonin   March 31, 2023 - 0mg melatonin

2024 supplements update: electrolyte blend in water sipped throughout the day; 1 tsp fish oil blend w/ morning meal (incl. vit. A+D+E); calcium; vitamin C+zinc

Courage is fear that has said its prayers.  - Karle Wilson Baker

love and justice are not two. without inner change, there can be no outer change; without collective change, no change matters.  - Rev. angel Kyodo williams

Holding multiple truths. Knowing that everyone has their own accurate view of the way things are.  - text on homemade banner at Afiya house

I am not a medical professional; this is not medical advice. 

• 3 months later...

Hi peeps,

Thought I'd post my newly sensitivities.

Before being polydrugged I was drinking alot of booze, smoking pot, drinking sports drinks (caffeine) and I was absolutely fine

I've been clean off all that stuff now for ages since I discovered I can't tolerate it no more it's absolutely insane..

I've been drinking non alcoholic beer this past week just for the taste of beer but have discovered I react even to this.. there must be trace amounts of alcohol in them.. it changes my mood completely for days..

Also caffeine knocks me on my ass.. a simple green tea or coke zero knocks me for days with fatigue and mood swings..

This is absolutely insane.. I never used to be like this.. my nervous system must be fried :(.. its very socially isolating as I can't share these things with friends or family even in conservative amounts..

A tiny drop of alcohol can throw me off for days? Or caffeine? What the heck man.. am I gonna die?

Escitalopram:10mg 2010 - 2014 switched to - Fluvoxamine:300mg 2014-2021 many attempts at tapering, finally off Olanzapine:5mg June 2020

2.5mg, 2mg, 1.5mg, 1mg, .75mg, .5mg, .25mg, 0mg June 2021 Clomipramine 75mg 2020 Dec 50mg 2021 mar37.5mg 2022 june 25mg 2022 Aug 18mg 2022 oct15mg 2022 nov 12.5mg 2023 Jan

9mg 2023 Feb 7.5mg 2023 mar

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy