SelmaLady: How do I do this?

SelmaLady

If I don't eat something every few hours, everything ramps up, and if I eat too much everything ramps up. I have gone down two sizes (almost three), and have to shop online, since I cannot go shopping and try on clothes, so I get what you are saying there. I continue to lose weight, though, even when I do eat. I think maybe it is the akathisia...?

Zoloft 100 mg. daily for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome since Oct. 1994 / Synthroid 88 mcg. daily / Supplements: Neptune Krill Oil-1,000 mg. twice daily/Astaxanthin 10 mg. twice daily/Ubiquinol 100 mg. twice daily (These 3 have allowed me to discontinue (approved by doctor) bp meds I was on. Calcium Citrate 500 mg. daily/Vitamin D3 2,400 iu daily/K2 (MK7) 100 mcg daily (osteopenia and fam. hist. of severe osteoporosis). Stress B Complex (1/2 dose)/Quercetin (for allergies/asthma)/Magnesium (400 mg. oral glycinate and about 50 mg. magnesium chloride spray oil a day, divided throughout day).

Tapered Zoloft about 6 wks. Totally off since the end of July (25-29, 2014). 3 wks. vertigo at end of taper, then 3-4 wks. OK, followed by withdrawal symptoms increasing in severity (nausea, gastric disturbances, loss of appetite, insomnia, restlessness, jitters, anxiety, agitation--jumping out of my skin--possible akathisia?) Seem to have paradoxical reactions to everything new, even Vitamin C. Severity of akathisia comes and goes, but is constant to some degree. Hard to leave house, and cannot be home alone. (Retired)

I don't know that this helps, but I eat a few bites of cereal within about an hour of getting up, and again right before bed. If I don't do this, I am ramped up all day. I usually eat "dinner" around 3:00 or 4:00... but this is just what seems to work for me.

Zoloft 100 mg. daily for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome since Oct. 1994 / Synthroid 88 mcg. daily / Supplements: Neptune Krill Oil-1,000 mg. twice daily/Astaxanthin 10 mg. twice daily/Ubiquinol 100 mg. twice daily (These 3 have allowed me to discontinue (approved by doctor) bp meds I was on. Calcium Citrate 500 mg. daily/Vitamin D3 2,400 iu daily/K2 (MK7) 100 mcg daily (osteopenia and fam. hist. of severe osteoporosis). Stress B Complex (1/2 dose)/Quercetin (for allergies/asthma)/Magnesium (400 mg. oral glycinate and about 50 mg. magnesium chloride spray oil a day, divided throughout day).

Tapered Zoloft about 6 wks. Totally off since the end of July (25-29, 2014). 3 wks. vertigo at end of taper, then 3-4 wks. OK, followed by withdrawal symptoms increasing in severity (nausea, gastric disturbances, loss of appetite, insomnia, restlessness, jitters, anxiety, agitation--jumping out of my skin--possible akathisia?) Seem to have paradoxical reactions to everything new, even Vitamin C. Severity of akathisia comes and goes, but is constant to some degree. Hard to leave house, and cannot be home alone. (Retired)

If I don't eat something every few hours, everything ramps up, and if I eat too much everything ramps up. I have gone down two sizes (almost three), and have to shop online, since I cannot go shopping and try on clothes, so I get what you are saying there. I continue to lose weight, though, even when I do eat. I think maybe it is the akathisia...?

I thot of you when I started this over reaction to eating.  I know that food stimulates the release of serotonin so maybe that effects things?  Also of course, the vagus nerve.  I will try the cereal and see if that helps.  I'd try anything that would work! 

Yeah, I've had to buy all my clothes online for the past two years since this nightmare began.  In 2013, when I first got hit with Afrin bomb, I was pacing 8-10 hours a day and had no appetite whatsoever so lost 35 lbs in 9 weeks.  I was also very anemic and dehydrated.  My husband makes a really good chicken soup and that's all I could get down.  I remember when I first felt any hunger at all and I ate a hamburger at 9 at night.  So I think its the combo too of the akathisia and the reduced food. 

What kinds of food do you eat?  I always crave carbos which is ridiculous since my entire brain is flooded with serotonin!

1971-81  Valium 5mg c/t PAWS     1992- through now Zoloft 25mg    2003-05 Valium 12mg Slow Taper Off

2013 Afrin Exposure to CNS    2013 O/D Val 230mg    2013 Doxepin 50mg Clonidine 2mg Zoloft 25mg

3/15/16  Doxepin 49mg Micro Tapering  Zoloft 24.3mg Holding taper

3/15/16 Clonidine mg 0.1 1/2 -    Decreasing incrementally.  DISCONTINUED

10/9/16  Doxepin 48.9  Zoloft 24.3  Clonidine  01.10  Continuing micro taper on Doxepin.

11/16/16 Doxepin 48mg  Zoloft 24.3mg  Clonidine 1.30mg

5/4/17  Doxepin 45mg  Zoloft 24mg  Clonidine 1.20mg   Micro taper of Doxepin  , Clonidine

01/13/19  Doxepin 45mg   Zoloft 21mg   Will start Micro taper of Doxepin 2/19

12/21/21  Doxepin 20 mg ?  Reducing using water micro taper--Pulling 24ml from 75ml

12/2121   Zoloft .060 grams by weight--HOLDING (info from post added by CC: On 12/21/21 my dosage was .060grams by weight or 20mg. )

26 Apr 2022 - Zoloft at -0-

The main things (foods) that are constant with me are the cereal morning and night, and at noon, I have a snack that usually consists of cheese, cottage cheese, or yogurt and club crackers. More recently, I sometimes eat an apple or orange and cheese or cottage cheese. Breakfast and dinner vary. I basically just eat what I feel like I can. I don't eat lunch... Just the noon snack and early dinner. If I am just a little late with the noon snack, it can throw me into a tailspin for the rest of the day. If we are out, I have to stop and get a small burger or something. This whole akathisia/food connection makes no sense to me. BTW, I don't know if you saw my response to you on my thread. My akathisia is not just agitation. I have the same physical symptoms that are typical with that. I was responding to a conversation about the suicidal tendencies (SI) with akathisia, and was commenting that for me the agitation/impulsiveness aspect of akathisia is what sparks the suicidal tendencies at times, rather than actual depression.

Hope you can find a pattern that works for you, and praying that you get through this rough patch soon.

L2K, thanks for all the info on how you're eating. If that is working, that's a good thing.

I too, was eating in that kind of a pattern until this last flare up.  I did try to eat the cereal this morning but unfortunately, it had a lot of sugar in it (my husband got it for me) and its intensified a cortisol amp that I had when I first got up..  For the past few days, I've been having HUGE coritsol dumps into my system at about 4am.  Horrible shaking and teeth chattering and terror.  I am in such body terror now that I can hardly breathe.  This is new for me. 

The PGAD did settle some last night and I was able to sleep w/o waking up at until 3:30.  The visual space reduction stopped until this morning when I notice things are closer than before.  But that's the longest its gone w/o getting worse for 8 days which is a record since last Spring.  So far, it's only a slight move but that means nothing.  I had a really clear vision this morning (usually I have almost total tunnel vision) and unfortunately, that usually means the space will shrink.  I was so hoping that it had finally stopped.  I have had the feeling tho, that it is getting to a point of at least slowing. 

I woke to horrific PGAD but that subsided at about 5 am and has stayed light for now but did that yesterday morning too.  Feeling so very derealized and the terror is adding to the excruciating pain of it all.

1971-81  Valium 5mg c/t PAWS     1992- through now Zoloft 25mg    2003-05 Valium 12mg Slow Taper Off

2013 Afrin Exposure to CNS    2013 O/D Val 230mg    2013 Doxepin 50mg Clonidine 2mg Zoloft 25mg

10/9/16  Doxepin 48.9  Zoloft 24.3  Clonidine  01.10  Continuing micro taper on Doxepin.

5/4/17  Doxepin 45mg  Zoloft 24mg  Clonidine 1.20mg   Micro taper of Doxepin  , Clonidine

12/21/21  Doxepin 20 mg ?  Reducing using water micro taper--Pulling 24ml from 75ml

12/2121   Zoloft .060 grams by weight--HOLDING (info from post added by CC: On 12/21/21 my dosage was .060grams by weight or 20mg. )

SL--Sorry the cereal caused you issues. I try to watch how much sugar I take in, but I don't seem to be horribly sensative to small amounts. I have shaking and teeth chattering at times too, although it seems to be less frequent than it was. How can you tell when a symptom such as that is being caused by cortisol? I've never had any idea what causes this--just that I assumed it was normal for WD. I'm glad the PGAD settled somewhat for you and allowed you to sleep, but sorry it came back this morning. Still praying you will soon have some peace, and get through this rough patch you are having right now.

How can you tell when a symptom such as that is being caused by cortisol? I've never had any idea what causes this--just that I assumed it was normal for WD

I think that the cortisol is what the brain releases to jump start the brain but it is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay over the amount needed or the brain is way over reacting to what's being released.  This releases adrenalin and that's what's causing the teeth chattering and inner shaking.  Awful.  And we don't have enough effective calming neurotransmitters to bring the level back down....we just shake and chatter. 

What, if anything, does it mean when you have the shaking and teeth chattering, and your body temp is low (like around 97°)? Is this still caused by the same thing? Almost every time I experience the shaking and teeth chattering, my body temp. is low. Like I said, it's not as frequent, but it does still happen with some regularity.

I don't know a lot about it, but when the CNS gets turned upside down by the removal of a drug that it had adapted itself to, then all systems can be thrown off.  I know there's a name for what system is involved, but I can't remember the name.  I know there are people on this site that know the name...  I don't think its anything that is serious, just another symptom of a dysregulated CNS.   Mine only comes in the early morning when I first get up so I know that it is from a cortisol blast. Hate it.  The only experience I have with a chaotic brain chemistry was is Valium w/d and this is very very different. 

I get very cold when mania and symptoms ramp up. I have to get into the shower. I burn and my feet and hands are ice.

2005-Zoloft bad reaction.....2006-Lexepro......2012-Upped Lexepro.......2013-Upped Lexepro......2/2014- Attempted Taper Lexepro...2/2014- Updosed Lexepro.......3/2014-Ativan.....5/2014- CT switch from Lexpro to Effexor.....

5/2014-7/2014-Tapered Ativan from 1mg to .25mg.....6/2014-Bad reaction to Effexor........7/2014- Rapid taper Effexor every other day......7/5/2014- Off Effexor.......7/2014-12/2014 - Ativan .25mg.......12/25/2014 -Taper Ativan by 4% due to paradoxical reaction .24mg...11/18/2015-Taper Ativan 1% CURRENTLY ON: .2376mg Ativan taken in 6 .0396mg doses.

• Moderator Emeritus

The temperature fluctuations , from boiling with profuse sweating , to freezing cold , are a common symptom of w/d known as temperature disregulation.

I had the same eating issues as SelmaLady ... I ate grainy toast and scrambled eggs , greek youghurt , smoked salmon , and had no desire for anything sweet

for months.   I kept records  and it's astonishing to see how much I was eating , yet I lost a lot of weight too.  

1987-1997 pertofran , prothiaden , Prozac 1997-2002 Zoloft 2002-2004 effexor 2004-2010 Lexapro 40mg

2010-2012Cymbalta 120mg

Sept. 2012 -decreased 90mg in 6months. Care taken over by Dr Lucire in March 2013 , decreased last 30mg at 2mg per week over 3 months. July 21 , 2013- last dose of Cymbalta

Protracted withdrawal syndrome kicked in badly Jan.2014 Unrelenting akathisia until May 2014. Voluntary hosp. admission. Cocktail of Seroquel, Ativan and mirtazapine and I was well enough to go home after 14 days. Stopped all hosp. meds in next few months.

July 2014 felt v.depressed - couldn't stop crying. Started pristiq 50mg. Felt improvement within days and continued to improve, so stayed on 50mg for 8 months.

Began taper 28 Feb. 2015. Pristiq 50mg down to 45mg. Had one month of w/d symptoms. Started CES therapy in March. No w/d symptoms down to 30mg.

October 2015 , taking 25mg Pristiq. Capsules compounded with slow-release additive.

March 2016 , 21mg

I had assumed the temperature fluctuations were autonomic dysfunction. I hadn't thought about what, if any, part cortisol might play. My temps had been low at various times throughout the day, and I think this is a little better now (just recently). I can feel like I'm burning up or have the shaking and chattering, and in both cases, my temp will be low.

Yeah, my appetite had been better, but for over a week now, the akathisia has stayed ramped up, and my appetite is not very good. I've always been really big on sweets, and if I could eat the sugar without ramping up, I don't want it, so I get what you're saying, Fresh.

Thanks for the explanation.

Well, so far today I've had very little PGAD and no akathisia.  As long as I stay calm, my body does.  But other horrific brain things took their place---felt as tho I had no "grounding"--as though my brain was floating in water.  Very derealized and depersonalized.  I talked with my husband how in the world I can know that I am stable enough to continue on with tapering cuts and we decided that if the akathisia and/or PGAD is not ramping up and if my sleep is consistent, and I 'm not adding on any new symptoms, then I should be stable enough to resume the taper.  I'm thinking that's going to take some time...

Again and again, I go over this thing because mine is not coming from tapering but from an interaction with first the Afrin and then the penicillin and the toxic effects of taking Doxepin with Zoloft.  Because of this, its hard to just wait this out.  But I do understand the physiology of allowing the brain to make some kind attempt to re-balance no matter how out of sync it is.  Scary scary scary.  All in the hands of God.

I had assumed the temperature fluctuations were autonomic dysfunction. I hadn't thought about what, if any, part cortisol might play. My temps had been low at various times throughout the day, and I think this is a little better now (just recently). I can feel like I'm burning up or have the shaking and chattering, and in both cases, my temp will be low.

Yeah, my appetite had been better, but for over a week now, the akathisia has stayed ramped up, and my appetite is not very good. I've always been really big on sweets, and if I could eat the sugar without ramping up, I don't want it, so I get what you're saying, Fresh.

Thanks for the explanation.

That's the name I wanted, "autonomic". 

When I'm in bad akathisia, I can't eat at all.  I'm also a lover of all things sweet and it's been so hard for me not to each it.  My son got me all these wonderful chocolate things at Christmastime and there they sit.  I can't throw them out, my husband doesn't eat them.  I don't know what to do with them..

The temperature fluctuations , from boiling with profuse sweating , to freezing cold , are a common symptom of w/d known as temperature disregulation.

I had the same eating issues as SelmaLady ... I ate grainy toast and scrambled eggs , greek youghurt , smoked salmon , and had no desire for anything sweet

for months.   I kept records  and it's astonishing to see how much I was eating , yet I lost a lot of weight too.  

I just went onto your page and see that you are taking Xanax and codeine for the akathisia?  Does that work for you?  I had tried to reinstate Valium last year, but my system would just not take it--it amped up my system.  I would think that Valium might be a better benzo as it has a much longer 1/2 life. 

• Moderator Emeritus

I had tried Valium , but Dr. Lucire stopped it because she thought the rage I was having was a paradoxical effect from it.   In the end no amounts of codeine or xanax could stop the process , so I ceased everything in March 2013 and settled in for the ride.

I've just done my signature and updated my About Me , hope this helps.

1987-1997 pertofran , prothiaden , Prozac 1997-2002 Zoloft 2002-2004 effexor 2004-2010 Lexapro 40mg

2010-2012Cymbalta 120mg

Sept. 2012 -decreased 90mg in 6months. Care taken over by Dr Lucire in March 2013 , decreased last 30mg at 2mg per week over 3 months. July 21 , 2013- last dose of Cymbalta

Protracted withdrawal syndrome kicked in badly Jan.2014 Unrelenting akathisia until May 2014. Voluntary hosp. admission. Cocktail of Seroquel, Ativan and mirtazapine and I was well enough to go home after 14 days. Stopped all hosp. meds in next few months.

July 2014 felt v.depressed - couldn't stop crying. Started pristiq 50mg. Felt improvement within days and continued to improve, so stayed on 50mg for 8 months.

Began taper 28 Feb. 2015. Pristiq 50mg down to 45mg. Had one month of w/d symptoms. Started CES therapy in March. No w/d symptoms down to 30mg.

October 2015 , taking 25mg Pristiq. Capsules compounded with slow-release additive.

March 2016 , 21mg

I had tried Valium , but Dr. Lucire stopped it because she thought the rage I was having was a paradoxical effect from it.   In the end no amounts of codeine or xanax could stop the process , so I ceased everything in March 2013 and settled in for the ride.

I've just done my signature and updated my About Me , hope this helps.

How are you faring now?  Are you still experiencing the akathisia?  Have you seen improvements?  So so so sorry that you've had to go through on your way to recovery.

Psalm 40:2

He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire; he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand.

December 2008 Prescribed 20mg citalopram (celexa) for depression and OCD.July 2013 stopped taking citalopram (celexa). November 2013 reinstated citalopram (celexa) following replapse at 20mg for 4 weeks, 40mg for 4 weeks and tapered off over 4 weeks as my condition had deteriorated. February 2014 started 20mg of fluoxetine (prozac). Didn't tolerate it and stopped 4 weeks later, experienced no withdrawal. May 2014 started 25mg of sertraline (zoloft), increased to 50mg after 1 week. Remained at 50mg for 4 weeks before increasing to 100mg at the request of my psychiatrist despite advising of suicidal ideation for an additional week before stopping. Advised to drop to 50mg for 3 days before withdrawing altogether. I did as advised and horrendous withdrawal ensued. 11th August 2014 commenced escitalopram (lexapro), weaned off end of October 2014. Commenced Clonazepam December 2014 0.5mg twice daily, switched to Diazepam 10mg twice daily with a view to tapering of the benzodiazepine altogether. Tapering schedule presently at a reduction of 1mg of Diazepam every 1-2 weeks depending upon side effects. So far experienced no severe physical side effects except worsening of PGAD symptoms upon reduction which does seem to improve within a few days of doing so. Presently taking no antidepressants however still experiencing mild agitation, severe depression and PGAD which is currently being treated by a physiotherapist.

SL--When the akathisia is really bad, I have to force myself to eat a few bites at the appropriate (for me) intervals, or it will get even worse. It is difficult, though. I've always loved chocolate. Just the thought of it now makes me want to gag :(

Thank you for that, Broken.

Sounds like you had a partial break today, SL. I guess we trade one thing for another :(

• Moderator Emeritus

Thanks Selma Lady , now I'm doing fantastic.    

There is a bit more to the story and I'll do an introduction thread soon as I can.    After 4 months at home the akathisia was subsiding , but I was deeply depressed with psychomotor retardation.  Had pgad too.  Of course I wanted to die -  I believed my condition wouldn't ever go away.   My mother was fading fast before my eyes from coming twice a day with prepared foods and the stress of it all , and I felt unbearably guilty.     I begged to go to hospital (first admission ever , I was giving away my last bastion of self-respect) , but recognized things couldn't go on like this.

I had a 9 day hospital admission - they just observed me for 5 days , then loaded me up with Seroquel , Ativan and started Mirtazapine.      Because it was a voluntary admission I left as soon as I realized I could , but definitely felt waaay better after 4 days with their cocktail.    Stopped all those meds over the next 2 months , but started Pristiq 50mg in July.    So , my weaning journey is about to recommence.

Since then I've had only one day when I felt a bit "buzzy" , last Sunday , and I was terrified of the akathisia returning.   I used a smidge of seroquel that day and then Monday night , and it's now 4 days later and hasn't come back.   

Sorry this is so long.     I'm more hopeful for the future now than ever before and am seeing improvements in my functioning and social interactions all the time.  Finding this site has been such a blessing. 

Hugs ,   

2010-2012Cymbalta 120mg

March 2016 , 21mg

Are you on mirtazapine at the moment Fresh?

December 2008 Prescribed 20mg citalopram (celexa) for depression and OCD.July 2013 stopped taking citalopram (celexa). November 2013 reinstated citalopram (celexa) following replapse at 20mg for 4 weeks, 40mg for 4 weeks and tapered off over 4 weeks as my condition had deteriorated. February 2014 started 20mg of fluoxetine (prozac). Didn't tolerate it and stopped 4 weeks later, experienced no withdrawal. May 2014 started 25mg of sertraline (zoloft), increased to 50mg after 1 week. Remained at 50mg for 4 weeks before increasing to 100mg at the request of my psychiatrist despite advising of suicidal ideation for an additional week before stopping. Advised to drop to 50mg for 3 days before withdrawing altogether. I did as advised and horrendous withdrawal ensued. 11th August 2014 commenced escitalopram (lexapro), weaned off end of October 2014. Commenced Clonazepam December 2014 0.5mg twice daily, switched to Diazepam 10mg twice daily with a view to tapering of the benzodiazepine altogether. Tapering schedule presently at a reduction of 1mg of Diazepam every 1-2 weeks depending upon side effects. So far experienced no severe physical side effects except worsening of PGAD symptoms upon reduction which does seem to improve within a few days of doing so. Presently taking no antidepressants however still experiencing mild agitation, severe depression and PGAD which is currently being treated by a physiotherapist.

Did your PGAD abate before or after commencing mirtazapine?

• Moderator Emeritus

The pgad disappeared in hospital when I started mirtazapine and never came back.  I took the mirt. for less than one week total.    I've been taking Pristiq 50mg since July last year.

2010-2012Cymbalta 120mg

March 2016 , 21mg

Interesting and how long had you been suffering with PGAD prior to commencing mirtz?

He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire; he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand.

Oh how I wish He would  I surely do need a firm place to stand. 

SL--When the akathisia is really bad, I have to force myself to eat a few bites at the appropriate (for me) intervals, or it will get even worse. It is difficult, though. I've always loved chocolate. Just the thought of it now makes me want to gag :(

I know about forcing.  All I can do is to eat Gary's chicken soup and matza crackers because they are so easy to digest. 

When I have bad akathisia or PGAD, I can't think of chocolate either.

Sounds like you had a partial break today, SL. I guess we trade one thing for another :(

Yes.  I was badly derealize but ak/pgad free.  But back it comes now ..  Started at 4 to feel it coming on and ate dinner and now is full blown.  So frightening to have it come back.  I knew it would, but you always hope that this window will stay open..

Firm place to stand... All I want is stability. It is coming in inches. Barely noticeable... But happening.

2005-Zoloft bad reaction.....2006-Lexepro......2012-Upped Lexepro.......2013-Upped Lexepro......2/2014- Attempted Taper Lexepro...2/2014- Updosed Lexepro.......3/2014-Ativan.....5/2014- CT switch from Lexpro to Effexor.....

5/2014-7/2014-Tapered Ativan from 1mg to .25mg.....6/2014-Bad reaction to Effexor........7/2014- Rapid taper Effexor every other day......7/5/2014- Off Effexor.......7/2014-12/2014 - Ativan .25mg.......12/25/2014 -Taper Ativan by 4% due to paradoxical reaction .24mg...11/18/2015-Taper Ativan 1% CURRENTLY ON: .2376mg Ativan taken in 6 .0396mg doses.

Yes. I was badly derealize but ak/pgad free. But back it comes now .. Started at 4 to feel it coming on and ate dinner and now is full blown. So frightening to have it come back. I knew it would, but you always hope that this window will stay open..

Even to have 10 minutes free from PGAD would be welcomed. I have had it constantly since the end of July, it's taken so much from me. Every day I'm fighting the urge to end the suffering, I never seriously considered this before PGAD.

Yes, SL--Always fighting to keep that window open. I do believe God hears our cries.

Just checking to see how you are doing today...

(((L2K)))  The only thing that is certain with my brain is that, whatever I am experiencing in this hour will change w/i two hours. 

I went into town yesterday to get a blood test for a meds doc appt.  I have no words to describe what I went through.  LSD doesn't even come close to what my brain was doing.  I got through the test by God's grace alone.  The ride home was absolute torment as I tried to find something that I could relate to as normal.  And of course, my visual space loss made everything look nearly on top of me.  SI was intense.  I had some akathisia and PGAD, but mostly it is the LSD feelings and the space distortions that are tormenting me. 

I did sleep 8 hours last night.  And as of 8:30 this morning, there is still no akathisia or PGAD.  I am so very grateful for that.  It does seem tho as though as I have one or the other.  When the LSD feelings get lighter, than I get akathisia or PGAD .  I have NO idea what is going on in my brain or what I can expect to go on.  My biggest terror is the loss of visual space and just how bad that will get.  I had thot that it was moving away from the ongoing worsening--I went 7 days w/o any movement.  But here it is again. SI is strong again and I have to force my thots away from it.  I have to keep saying over and over to myself that this is NOT ME.  I feel my grasp on reality has dissolved.

Thank you so much L2K for checking up on me.  I am so lost in an unreal world that it is comforting to have you reach out and verify that I really am  "real". 

So sorry that you are going through all this. I am glad that you slept, and are having relief from the akathisia and PGAD, and that symptoms seem to be "alternating", but I know that doesn't help much, and you are still having to endure much suffering. I am still keeping you in my prayers daily. Praying you will see a change for the better soon. I do know that God sees our suffering and hears our prayers. ((Hugs))

Thank you so much for your prayers, L2K.  I am always praying for your too, as is my husband. 

I can feel the akathisia just below the surface so I'm trying just to be quiet.  The LSD is ramped up so badly that I am just letting God carry me right now. 

How are you feeling?  Do you still have the flu symptoms (nausea)??

I am so grateful that I don't interact with anyone right now because the flu would kill me without a doubt.  I'm a little nervous about going out to lab yesterday and I didn't think about washing my hands  when I got in the car ---