Rabe

Rabe: how to taper and adjust Viibryd while on Clonazepam

Rabe

@manymoretodays

Thank you. The dr had already called in the others which over rode the first rx so I went with them...I was going to stay with the .2 and .7s so as not to change before holidays....mad at myself.

Just texted the dr to see if he will call the .2 and .7s in tomorrow morning so that I can get them ASAP.  What he does will depend on his mood...if I could let you know tomorrow when I hear would that be ok?

DMV64

Hi Rabe...thinking of you and sending love and hugs. How are you feeling?

manymoretodays
6 hours ago, manymoretodays said:

I prefer that you don't switch back and forth with the formulation of clonazepam now.  If you would like to stay on the .2 mg and .7 mg doses of clonazepam now  AND have enough of a supply of them to do so.  THEN, BY ALL MEANS, weigh the contents of each of 14 capsules of Viibryd.

4 hours ago, Rabe said:

Just texted the dr to see if he will call the .2 and .7s in tomorrow morning so that I can get them ASAP.  What he does will depend on his mood...if I could let you know tomorrow when I hear would that be ok?

I'll be happy to hear what it is you decide to do with your clonazepam.

When do you get your next 3 month supply of Viibryd? 

We'll just begin again then.  With Viibryd.

And if you indeed have a 3 month supply of .2 and .7 clonazepam........I don't understand why you decided to text your doctor for more changes now.  No need to answer.

I can assume that perhaps you mailed back a supply of clonazepam to get new ones.

I don't know Rabe.

I do care and wish you the best.

I'll be around.   When  I'm on my desktop......I cannot do or post any math for you otherwise.

Edited by manymoretodays
oh man, some word changes, back to Sunday

Rabe

@manymoretodays

13 minutes ago, manymoretodays said:

When do you get your next 3 month supply of Viibryd? 

We'll just begin again then.  With Viibryd.

I apologize if I wasnt clear...the Clonazepam is 3 months but the Viibryd is monthly.  I just got a month last week

15 minutes ago, manymoretodays said:

I can assume that perhaps you mailed back a supply of clonazepam to get new ones.

Yes, I did mail them back...but they did not replace them 

Thank you MMT.  Take care. 

Hibari

Hi Rabe,

Just stopping by to wish you continued healing during this time.  I became a member of Baylissa Fredrick's site and the main thing I take away from her is her utmost faith that we heal.

That healing is occurring during all the bumps in our tapering journey.  I shared with her that I had made mistakes in my taper and she said that everybody does, including herself.  That there is not perfect taper and that many people she knows went up and down and all around in their tapering journey and they all healed.  

I share this because I think I read on your thread that fear is a big factor for you and it is for me as well.     I also think that some of it is artificial due to our nervous systems being so heightened right now.

I have never been this anxious in my life and I used to drink a lot of coffee!  

I think we have to be as kind to ourselves as we can.    Not everyone, for many different reasons, has the courage to take on withdrawal.  

We do, and I think we need to give ourselves more credit. 

Just wanted to share. 

Rabe

@Hibari Oh Hibari, that is so SO kind of you!  Its wonderful how sometimes God sends angels when you need to hear something....happens here often.  I don't know how to thank you!!  How did you become a member of her site could I ask? 

20 minutes ago, Hibari said:

share this because I think I read on your thread that fear is a big factor for you and it is for me as well.     I also think that some of it is artificial due to our nervous systems being so heightened right now.

Yes...I am realizing just how massive the extent of my fear is...and for me as well it was never this quick to surface or as ongoing as it has been since all this started.  I find it very difficult to fend off and admittedly dont do it well seems right now...hoping that will get better as time goes on and my system can heal somehow.  

Your strength amazes me Hibari, and your reaching out in such difficult times for you means more than I can say.  Do take care, Hibari...you have been a lovely light in my life here.  Love and hugs.  

wantrelief
58 minutes ago, Rabe said:

I find it very difficult to fend off and admittedly dont do it well seems right now

You are doing great, Rabe - you are still here, trying to get what you need together and making plans for moving forward....that takes a lot of courage, as Hibari mentioned.  Thinking about you - WR.

FarmGirlWorks
2 hours ago, Hibari said:

I think we have to be as kind to ourselves as we can.    Not everyone, for many different reasons, has the courage to take on withdrawal.  We do, and I think we need to give ourselves more credit. 

So true, so true. I met a woman yesterday at an AA small dinner so I felt okay saying that I was going thru ADWD. I kinda don't care right now who knows. The woman beside me said she wanted to do it (I think she was on Celexa) but was too scared to go thru withdrawal. I told her to not do it then because, if it goes badly, it can be terrifying. She said she couldn't do it.

We are brave, you are brave @Rabe and we are all stronger than we ever imagined. And it is a practice (that I often fail) to be kind to ourselves. I hope the best for all of us!

Rabe

@wantrelief Thank you WR...courage and fear...polars...thank you so so much WR...I hope things are coming together for you!  Talk about courage!!  YOU have it trying to taper with all that is going on...Ill stop by your thread!💜

Rabe

@FarmGirlWorks Ok I am now teary...thank you for what YOU have shared...the being kind to ourselves.  I dont do that very well.  I beat up on my self on the best of days much less the worst.  Something else I would like to work on.  It is hard sometimes I find when the messages you are receiving are that you are not good enough or not brave enough...my daughter sends that often and it is hard to combat...as does the therapist and the doctor.  So bless you FGW for your thoughts.  You are all such lovely gifts!!  Blessings to you!!💜  

Rabe

@wantrelief Thank you WR...courage and fear...polars...thank you so so much WR...I hope things are coming together for you!  Talk about courage!!  YOU have it trying to taper 

Rabe

@DMV64 Hi DMV...how are you doing?  I think about you so often with all that you have been dealing with!!!  🙏

Thank you for stopping.  I have had a wave come in...been hard to navigate...cancelled all my appts and all and have just been 

resting and trying to do some self care.  Thank you for thinking of me.  Means so very very much.  All of you serve as such hardy

lifesavers in waves as you have braved similar storms yourselves I think. I am so grateful to know you are near!  Take care of

you DMV!  Hugs!💜

Rabe
15 hours ago, Hibari said:

I became a member of Baylissa Fredrick's site and the main thing I take away from her is her utmost faith that we heal.

That healing is occurring during all the bumps in our tapering journey.  I shared with her that I had made mistakes in my taper and she said that everybody does, including herself.  That there is not perfect taper and that many people she knows went up and down and all around in their tapering journey and they all healed.  

@Hibari Hi Hibari...just wanted to know how you joined this?  I had wanted to but didnt know how...I have listened to many of her videos...she is lovely!!

Thinking about you!!!💜

Hibari
1 hour ago, Rabe said:

@Hibari Hi Hibari...just wanted to know how you joined this?  I had wanted to but didnt know how...I have listened to many of her videos...she is lovely!!

Thinking about you!!!💜

I became a member her website, which has a monthly fee.  You can see how to join on the welcome part of her website.

bubbles

Hi @Rabe

Sorry to hear you've been having a wave, hope you feel well soon.

B

Rabe

@manymoretodays No capsules at all today and nothing from the doctor...said would let you know. Thank you again for everything.  Take care.

Rosetta

I'm sorry Rabe.  Are you out of Clonazapam?

Rabe

well... the capsules I have left are the ones that were so out of the acceptable range Brass did for me....but I have been using them cause I have no others.  Have been using the older Viibryd as well cause was wanting to save the 20 new capsules I had for the crossover.  Will start using those tomorrow. New CL were supposed to come yesterday and then today...guess were sent out today...so maybe not tomorrow either cause they wont mail til end of day tho Friday pharmacist said would put in mail Friday.  

It will all come together .... things happen for reasons...wasnt meant to be right now.  Thats ok.  Thanks Rosetta!!!  Hope your day was ok!  I'll check on your thread...love and hugs to you!💜

I've been thinking a lot and it isn't the fear of tapering as much as what the tapering does...throws off my electrolytes and blood sugars and all...and then my digestion stops and I cant eat and I take a huge plunge....weight loss and muscle wasting etc.  Things are some better today overall and I am grateful for just that....and for everyone here!!😀  Thanks again my friend!    

Rosetta

Ok.  As long as you have capsules to take.  I'm thinking of you.  Hopefully the new V will be better.

Rabe

@Rosetta Thank you Rosetta...I hope so too...just not worrying about all the variance would be nice...if is no difference Ill go back.  Sometimes I think brass is right in that if that pharmacy continues to be so off perhaps a call to whoever oversees them would be in order...for me and for others in a similar boat.  I dont like doing those kinds of things but it would benefit many and thats important too. 

I would not have changed but the doctor called them in and he gets upset sometimes if I ask him to undo what he has done...so will see.  Dont want to rock that boat...need it to move forward and he is trying hard to be on board.  He is not going to be happy and may want to do something....will just have to see.  One day at a time.  Luv ya!  Ill check in on your thread.  I talked to my daughter about you and others here...she thinks you are most special!!!  And you are!  

I am feeling sad that I most likely will not get over to see her and Evie tomorrow.....my system is just to revved up and on the brink with this wave.  Has been a week and a half since seeing them cause she was working and then she and her husband had time off together and I dont like to intrude on that.  So tomorrow was kind of the day.  Perhaps tomorrow will be better.  I did get out and walk in the sun today...was nice...but later I didnt feel well...like even that was too much today.  But I also know the days can quickly change so who knows!! :) Take care Rosetta.  Love and hugs! 💜

Rabe

@bubbles Thank you SO much bubbles!  Hope things are going well for you!!!  Take care!! 💜

Rabe

@Hibari Thank you for that Hibari!  I hope you are feeling better!!  Been thinking about you since checked in with you earlier!💜