Freedom1975: this is hard

Freedom1975

Moderator note - link to benzo forum thread - Freedom1975: Zopiclone and clonazepam

So i have been reading advice on how to get off these drugs and following the protocol of the 10% taper. It is mentioned to only come off 1 drug at a time. Its a littlle scary thinking that this could take years just to get off one drug and then attempt the next drug after. I am not sure what i am looking for here. Just a friendly voice of encouragement and maybe some more guidance of how to navigate through this hell of withdrawal

Edited by Shep
added mod note

These are all start dates for current meds. 

March 2017. Mirtazipine. 

April 2017 zopiclone

July 2017 zoloft, clonazepam 

Oct 2017 propanolol

Am now taking 12.5 mg Zoloft. 3.75 mg zopiclone. 0.5mg clonazepam and 5 mg propanolol. 15 mg of mirtazipine.

Was quickly tapered off lexapro and started having nausea issues. Was givin metaclopermide and got severe Akathasia. This was about a year a go. Since then they put me on multiple drugs which of course made the Akathasia worse.so i have ct a lot of drugs in the last year and have been on the above drugs for about 8 months. Started tapering the zoloft 3 months ago. Any specific questions about meds i was givin please ask

• Petunia changed the title to Freedom1975: This is hard
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Freedom1975

• Altostrata

• Carmie

• wantrelief

Top Posters In This Topic

If I missed something in the introduction or in my description i apologize. This is all new to me. Just let me know what info is needed. 

Thx

March 2017. Mirtazipine. 

April 2017 zopiclone

Oct 2017 propanolol

Am now taking 12.5 mg Zoloft. 3.75 mg zopiclone. 0.5mg clonazepam and 5 mg propanolol. 15 mg of mirtazipine.

Was quickly tapered off lexapro and started having nausea issues. Was givin metaclopermide and got severe Akathasia. This was about a year a go. Since then they put me on multiple drugs which of course made the Akathasia worse.so i have ct a lot of drugs in the last year and have been on the above drugs for about 8 months. Started tapering the zoloft 3 months ago. Any specific questions about meds i was givin please ask

I filled out my profile page but have no idea how to correct it. Anyways. I am trying to use a liquid mix of my zoloft to wean off. Is the accuracy of the dose being off a tiny amount capable of causing chaos in the withdrawal?

March 2017. Mirtazipine. 

April 2017 zopiclone

Oct 2017 propanolol

• Moderator Emeritus

Welcome Freedom1975,

I'm glad you decided to post an introduction, you will find a lot of friendly support here.

I moved the topics you have started into this thread. This is your own introduction thread, only one topic per member in the introduction section. You can use this thread as your ongoing journal to track progress, write about symptoms, ask questions and communicate with the community, add to it whenever you want. Its a good idea to bookmark it or follow it, so its easy to find again. 

Here is the link with information about how to fill in your signature, thank you for making a start on it.

Please put your withdrawal history in your signature

We need to see a list of medications taken with approximate dates for your earlier history. We need details including drugs, dates and dosages from the previous 2 years. Please include information about recent tapering attempts or cold turkey stops. No diagnosis information or symptoms. A simple list of this information is easiest to read.

It sounds like you have a good idea about how to taper, and you will do fine if you take it slowly enough. I don't have any experience personally of proper tapering, because I did it all wrong, ended up in protracted withdrawal and found my way here when it was too late to do it properly. I highly recommend tapering properly, no matter how long it takes, the suffering which can be caused by coming off these drugs too fast is beyond imagination and I don't know how any of us who do it survive.

But you are doing the right thing and have a good chance of getting through the process with minimal discomfort. If symptoms arise or increase, that's a sign you are tapering too fast and need to hold or slow down. It can take a while to safely come off these medications, especially if you are taking several, but with each drop, you are reducing your toxic load and moving one step closer to your goal.

How are you feeling at the moment? How long have you been tapering the Zoloft?

When you say liquid mix, do you mean you are using the liquid version of Zoloft, or are you making your own liquid?

I'm sure you have found the relevant links in our tapering section, but I will put them here in your topic for easy reference:

Tips for tapering off Zoloft (sertraline)

Important topics in the Tapering forum and FAQ

You can edit your profile by clicking on the down arrow next to your name in the top right corner, click on profile and then edit. Remember to save any changes. But its more important to have a summary of the relevant information in your signature and more detail here on your thread, because this is what we see when reading your posts.

Please stay in touch and let us know how you are doing. 

Petunia.

I'm not a doctor.  My comments are not medical advise. These are my opinions based on my own experience and what I've learned. Please discuss your situation with a medical practitioner who has knowledge of tapering and withdrawal...if you are lucky enough to find one.

My Introduction Thread

Full Drug and Withdrawal History

Brief Summary

Several SSRIs for 13 years starting 1997 (for mild to moderate partly situational anxiety) Xanax PRN ~ Various other drugs over the years for side effects

2 month 'taper' off Lexapro 2010

Short acute withdrawal, followed by 2 -3 months of improvement then delayed protracted withdrawal

DX ADHD followed by several years of stimulants and other drugs trying to manage increasing symptoms

Failed reinstatement of Lexapro and trial of Prozac (became suicidal)

May 2013 Found SA, learned about withdrawal, stopped taking drugs...healing begins.

Protracted withdrawal, with a very sensitized nervous system, slowly recovering as time passes

Supplements which have helped: Vitamin C, Magnesium, Taurine

Bad reactions: Many supplements but mostly fish oil and Vitamin D

June 2016 - Started daily juicing, mostly vegetables and lots of greens.

Aug 2016 - Oct 2016 Best window ever, felt almost completely recovered

Oct 2016 -Symptoms returned - bad days and less bad days.

April 2018 - No windows, but significant improvement, it feels like permanent full recovery is close.

VIDEO: Where did the chemical imbalance theory come from?

VIDEO: How are psychiatric diagnoses made?

VIDEO: Why do psychiatric drugs have withdrawal syndromes?

VIDEO: Can psychiatric drugs cause long-lasting negative effects?

VIDEO: Dr. Claire Weekes

I will try to update my profile when i am thinking a little clearer. Thx for replying. I am making my own mix of the zoloft. Just not to sure if i am being accurate enough. At the moment i am unable to think clearly or make decisions at all. Even typing this is difficult. I was put through the ringer by the doctors. I had Akathasia caused by a nausea medication. So in the past 12 months i have been on at least 20 different meds. Some were even changed daily. Sorry i am rambling. So if i have questions just ask them here or go to a select forum to ask?

March 2017. Mirtazipine. 

April 2017 zopiclone

Oct 2017 propanolol

I will try to update my profile when i am thinking a little clearer. Thx for replying. I am making my own mix of the zoloft. Just not to sure if i am being accurate enough. At the moment i am unable to think clearly or make decisions at all. Even typing this is difficult. I was put through the ringer by the doctors. I had Akathasia caused by a nausea medication. So in the past 12 months i have been on at least 20 different meds. Some were even changed daily. Sorry i am rambling. So if i have questions just ask them here or go to a select forum to ask?

March 2017. Mirtazipine. 

April 2017 zopiclone

Oct 2017 propanolol

Sorry how do i bookmark it?

March 2017. Mirtazipine. 

April 2017 zopiclone

Oct 2017 propanolol

Still not sure where to ask questions. This drop from 12.5 mg of zoloft to 11.5 mg is getting worse everyday

March 2017. Mirtazipine. 

April 2017 zopiclone

Oct 2017 propanolol

Sorry if i am doing this wrong and posting here. I have been lowering my dose of Zoloft for a few months. I have been using a liquid formulation i make myself. If i make an error in one or two of my calculations can that cause withdrawal problems. Or is it that it has taken a few weeks for withdrawal effects to kick in hard? I have been on my current dose for about 2 and a half weeks now

Thx

March 2017. Mirtazipine. 

April 2017 zopiclone

Oct 2017 propanolol

• Moderator Emeritus

It could be either or a combination of both.  Many members find that as their dose gets lower they need to go slower and/or hold for longer.

It is very important to keep the dose amount as consistent as possible.  Using the same equipment and doing everything the same way each time helps with this.  Also, keeping notes about your taper method (ie what equipment you use, the order you do things in, amount of water and what tablet dose you dissolve) will give you instructions to refer back to if you have a brain freeze moment, or are concerned that you may being doing it differently.

It would depend on how big an error you made.  I accidentally reduced from 9.5mg to 4.5mg, when it should have been to 9mg, when I last made a reduction.  I was at 4.5mg for 5 days before I discovered my mistake.  It has caused an increase in my withdrawal symptoms and I have decided to stay on the 9mg for a couple of weeks longer.  If at the end of that time I am still not feeling back to what I was before the mistake, I will hold for another week.  In the overall scheme of my taper adding a few extra weeks isn't going to make much difference.  I would rather feel okay than to hurry my taper and feel miserable with unnecessary increased withdrawal symptoms.

* NO LONGER ACTIVE on SA *

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED:  (6 year taper)      0mg Pristiq  on 13th November 2021

ADs since ~1992:  25+ years - 1 unknown, Prozac (muscle weakness), Zoloft; citalopram (pooped out) CTed (very sick for 2.5 wks a few months after); Pristiq:  50mg 2012, 100mg beg 2013 (Serotonin Toxicity)  Tapering from Oct 2015 - 13 Nov 2021   LAST DOSE 0.0025mg

Post 0 updates start here    My tapering program     My Intro (goes to tapering graph)

VIDEO:   Antidepressant Withdrawal Syndrome and its Management

Thankyou for the reply. I am at the point where i am unsure what to do. I dont know if its my benzos my zopiclone my mirtazipine. I have never actually felt good taking my normal dose of zoloft. The reason for coming off it. Its been bad lowering it but these last few days have been torture. My error would only be a a milligram or so. I guess while doing thus i would also have to be very consistent with my other meds as well. Take them at the same time,the same amounts etc. I am also wondering that if my mirtazipine which i take half pills of could be an issue as well. Would it be wise to make that a liquid as well?

March 2017. Mirtazipine. 

April 2017 zopiclone

Oct 2017 propanolol

I should also mention that all my pills needs cutting to get the required dose. So maybe making them all liquid wouldnt be bad idea? I was reading that there is a chance that one part of a pill could have more than the other part?

March 2017. Mirtazipine. 

April 2017 zopiclone

Oct 2017 propanolol

Just go slow my friend and take it one day at a time because when you start future tripping you will end up in a very bad place. You still have akathesia? I have had it to varying degrees for probably 10years it’s absolutely horriable and I am in a bad wave now.

April 2013 Doc put me back on 40mg of celexa for 2.5 weeks than switched to Paxil 3 weeks adverse reaction and kindling reaction
July 2013 5mg celexa and .5mg klonopin daily

5/15/16 started lamictal and currently at 25mg daily once a day.

1/1/17 crossed over from .5mg klonopin to 10mg Valium.

3/1/17 off celexa from getting down to around .25mg.

5/25/17 started tapering the Valium from 10mg to 9mg

6/25/17 dropped down to 8mg Valium 

currently on 8mg of Valium and 25mg of lamictal once a day in the morning never could handle more than 25mg of lamictal and never really felt anything from it.

7/2/17 updosed to 10mg Valium and holding split twice a day and holding.

3/1/18 dropped Valium from 10mg to 9.5mg

4/1/18 dropped Valium from 9.5 to 9mg still on 25mg lamictal.

Updosed 6/20/18 Valium 10mg and 25mg lamictal and holding.

I have aka mild right now. Nothing like the 6 months of 22 hr a day walking with medicated sleep. Thanks for your words of advice. Thinking about the future is hard not to do unfortunately. I wish you all the best

March 2017. Mirtazipine. 

April 2017 zopiclone

Oct 2017 propanolol

• Moderator Emeritus
7 minutes ago, Freedom1975 said:

I have aka mild right now. Nothing like the 6 months of 22 hr a day walking with medicated sleep. Thanks for your words of advice. Thinking about the future is hard not to do unfortunately. I wish you all the best

Hi Freedom, 

Sorry you have akathisia, I’m glad it’s mild at the moment. I get it too when in bad waves. 

I’ve been using water titration with the Seroquel for ages now. I’m only tapering one medication though. Slow and steady does it though Freedom. It really isn’t worth trying to taper too quickly, I’ve done that in the past, and it just ends up with me having to hold a lot longer and being in massive waves a lot longer. 

Another thing I’ve learnt too in this journey is to make sure you hold long enough. If you don’t the waves will hit with intensity again, a lot of the time probably not straight away but they will hit. There is always a delayed reaction when you taper meds. You might taper too soon or not hold long enough, so you think you’re doing fine for a while, but than a week later, or even longer, a massive wave hits. 

SLOW AND STEADY does it. Wishing you all the best with your tapering Freedom 💚

Seroquel. 2019:➡️ From 7.25mg to 5.80mg✔️ 2020➡️From 5.60 to 4.80✔️ 2021➡️From 4.60 to 4.0✔️ 2022➡️From 3.95 to 3.55✔️2023➡️ Jan 26=3.50✔️March 17=3.45✔️ June12=3.40✔️ July30=3.35✔️ Sep14=3.30✔️ Oct31=3.25✔️
2024➡️Jan15=3.20✔️ Feb19=3.15✔️ March26=3.10✔️This is NOT medical advice.Consult your doctor.

Thx carmie. My biggest problem now is trying to determine how bad my brain was altered from all the meds they put me on and took me off when i was in the hospital for the Akathasia. So i really dont know if i should hold and suffer or taper down and suffer. I am kind of at that point where i dont know whats causing all these problems. Affraid to take the meds and affraid not to take the meds.

March 2017. Mirtazipine. 

April 2017 zopiclone

Oct 2017 propanolol

• Moderator Emeritus
5 minutes ago, Freedom1975 said:

Thx carmie. My biggest problem now is trying to determine how bad my brain was altered from all the meds they put me on and took me off when i was in the hospital for the Akathasia. So i really dont know if i should hold and suffer or taper down and suffer. I am kind of at that point where i dont know whats causing all these problems. Affraid to take the meds and affraid not to take the meds.

Hi Freedom, 

Please be assured that the meds haven’t altered your brain permanently. It’s a temporary thing but even after you are off all the meds it still takes a while for the brain to reach equilibrium. It’s not like once you’re off the meds you’re fine straight away. Your brain has to balance itself again. Though eventually when it does it will go back to normal. We will all heal eventually.

If you look at my signature I was put on n off meds too, lots of them, I don’t even remember the names of most of them. It all started off with chronic pain n then a cocktail of meds. 

Everyone is different. I don’t really know about tapering heaps of drugs at the same time. If something is causing a problem I know it’s just the one drug now. I’m sorry you’re in this predicament.

So an anti nausea drug caused your akathisia? From everything I’m reading and everything I’ve gone through I’m really scared of all medication now. 

5 hours ago, Freedom1975 said:

Sorry if i am doing this wrong and posting here. I have been lowering my dose of Zoloft for a few months. I have been using a liquid formulation i make myself. If i make an error in one or two of my calculations can that cause withdrawal problems. Or is it that it has taken a few weeks for withdrawal effects to kick in hard? I have been on my current dose for about 2 and a half weeks now

Thx

Yes, errors in calculations can cause withdrawals, I’ve done it myself but I always eventually stabilise. It might take a while but I always get there in the end. 

Sometimes withdrawals dont hit straight after a taper either. It can take weeks and sometimes people have even been hit a month or more later. That’s why it’s important to go really slow and then hold for AT LEAST a month. 

Sometimes there’s no rhyme or reason as to what’s happening. Withdrawals aren’t linear. Sometimes what is okay one minute no longer works another time. I’ve had to slowly reduce the percentage that I taper by. 

All I know is that no matter how severe the waves have been I always eventually stabilise. Sometimes it’s taken a really long time and when in waves you think it’s never going to end, but it does.

Wishng you all the best💚

Seroquel. 2019:➡️ From 7.25mg to 5.80mg✔️ 2020➡️From 5.60 to 4.80✔️ 2021➡️From 4.60 to 4.0✔️ 2022➡️From 3.95 to 3.55✔️2023➡️ Jan 26=3.50✔️March 17=3.45✔️ June12=3.40✔️ July30=3.35✔️ Sep14=3.30✔️ Oct31=3.25✔️
2024➡️Jan15=3.20✔️ Feb19=3.15✔️ March26=3.10✔️This is NOT medical advice.Consult your doctor.

Thanks for the encouragement. Metaclopermide was the nausea drug. Apparently a lot of nausea meds can have that effect. I have lost all faith in meds and doctors. I am also affraid of pens now. Doctors use those to write prescriptions lol

March 2017. Mirtazipine. 

April 2017 zopiclone

Oct 2017 propanolol

The hardest part of all of this would be that i am still me inside. Trying to escape the physical and mental torture

March 2017. Mirtazipine. 

April 2017 zopiclone

Oct 2017 propanolol

• Moderator Emeritus
3 minutes ago, Freedom1975 said:

The hardest part of all of this would be that i am still me inside. Trying to escape the physical and mental torture

You are definitely still there Freedom, 

A lot of the emotions and all the weird feelings we get aren’t really us. They are chemical induced. We will get out of this chemical inducement one day. It may take a long time but we will get there. 

The main thing at the moment is to keep distracting yourself with things you love. You may feel numb and anhedonic and can’t quite muster up the love but keep on distracting yourself. We will get through this. It’s important to do things that get into flow. 

Just take a day at a time, some days an hour at a time, some days a minute at a time. Don’t worry about the next day, just stay in the moment. Do nice things for people too. I find doing things for others really helps too with withdrawals.

One day at a time💚

Thankyou again. Hope we can talk some more 

March 2017. Mirtazipine. 

April 2017 zopiclone

Oct 2017 propanolol

• Moderator Emeritus
44 minutes ago, Freedom1975 said:

Thankyou again. Hope we can talk some more 

I’m always here for you Freedom, 

You can ask me anything. I don’t know that much, only what I’ve gone through and am going through and what I’ve read.

I really, really feel for people. It’s just my nature. If you want people to get a notification that you’ve left a message or a question just tag them by putting an @ in front of their name. For example, if you want to talk to me just put @Carmie and I will see the notification.

We can do this Freedom, it may take many years but we will get there in the end💚

@carmie just tried the @ thing thanks for the site help. Lol if u can see this than it worked.

March 2017. Mirtazipine. 

April 2017 zopiclone

Oct 2017 propanolol

These physical symptoms changing by the hour are brutal. The nausea and the pain are intense.

March 2017. Mirtazipine. 

April 2017 zopiclone

Oct 2017 propanolol

Hi Freedom - I am so sorry you are having a rough time.  It sounds like you have been through a lot over the last year or so.  Your title is so apt - this is hard.  I hope your symptoms settle down soon.

-1/06 - 3/07 Cymbalta. Fast taper (essentially CT); withdrawal symptoms after 4 mos (didn't realize was WD)

-10/07: 100 mg Zoloft; 1 mg Klonopin - tapered off Klonopin after 4 mos. Several unsuccessful slow tapers of Zoloft; went up and down in dose a lot

-Spring 2013 back on 1 mg Klonopin to counter WD symptoms; switched over 5-6 mos from Zoloft to 35 mg citalopram
-Two attempts at slow tapering citalopram, always increased dose due to WD; also increased Klonopin to 1.25 mg in 2014, then to 1.5 mg in 2015

-8/17-9/17: After holding one year at 20 mg, feeling withdrawal symptoms due to stress - slowly increased to 25 mg. No change in symptoms after 6 months (? tolerance ?)  - decided to start citalopram taper February 2018 (still on Klonopin 1.5 mg).

Supplements: fish oil; magnesium; vitamin D3; curcumin

Citalopram taper:  2/2018 - 12/2019: 25 mg - 11.03 mg I 2020: 10.89 mg - 7.9 mg I 2021: 7.8 mg - 5.26 mg I 2022: 5.2 mg - 3.36 mg I 2023: 3.3 mg - 1.47 mg 2024: 1/5/24: 1.44 mg; 1/19/24: 1.40 mg; 1/26/24: 1.37 mg; 2/2/24: 1.34 mg; 2/9/24: 1.31 mg; 2/23/24: 1.28 mg; 3/1/24: 1.25 mg; 3/8/24: 1.22 mg; 3/15/24: 1.19 mg; 3/29/24: 1.17 mg; 4/5/24: 1.14 mg; 4/13/24: 1.11 mg; 4/20/24: 1.09 mg

@wantrelief your name says alot. Thanks for the kind words. I have been through ct before many times by the lovely doctors. I totally forgot about all the pain and physical symptoms associated with coming of these drugs. Hoping going slow kinda makes that a little more bearable. Odd how it goes away for an hour and then comes back

March 2017. Mirtazipine. 

April 2017 zopiclone

Oct 2017 propanolol

Its heartbreaking reading all these stories of how our medical system has ruined so many lives

March 2017. Mirtazipine. 

April 2017 zopiclone

Oct 2017 propanolol

• Moderator Emeritus
9 hours ago, Freedom1975 said:

These physical symptoms changing by the hour are brutal. The nausea and the pain are intense.

Hi Freedom, 

So sorry that you are going through severe symptoms. Yes, everyone on this site is struggling. 

You need to keep distracting yourself when you’re in a wave. Do something that you enjoy, even if you’re feeling numb and anhedonic or anxious. I crochet a lot, watch Netflix and DVDs, edit photos I’ve taken, etc. You can play cards,  colour in, paint or draw, do crosswords the etc. 

Don’t get too stressed about the next day, just try and get through each moment as it comes, while at the same time knowing that another window will come. We never know when they come, but they always eventually do. 

In the end we will all be healed, it might take a long time but we will get there.

Here’s to taking a moment at a time💚💚

@carmie have you ever heard of splitting doses of a med to help alleviate withdrawal effects. For example 5 mg at 8 am and 5mg at 8pm. I have been trying to find answers with no success. Wondering if you have tried it yourself or read something to that nature in your reading

Thx

Kevin

March 2017. Mirtazipine. 

April 2017 zopiclone

Oct 2017 propanolol

Also is there a way to ask this question so everyone can see it?

March 2017. Mirtazipine. 

April 2017 zopiclone

Oct 2017 propanolol

Sorry but i have a lot of questions to ask. I know i need to learn patience. I am not sure this is withdrawal or my other meds arent working anymore. I know there arent any sure fire answers. Really would love some advice on how to best deal with this and perhaps which are my best options on other pills i am taking

March 2017. Mirtazipine. 

April 2017 zopiclone

Oct 2017 propanolol

Hi Freedom - This is where you ask questions so you are in the right place.  Maybe write out exactly what your questions are so that a moderator can answer them.

-1/06 - 3/07 Cymbalta. Fast taper (essentially CT); withdrawal symptoms after 4 mos (didn't realize was WD)

-10/07: 100 mg Zoloft; 1 mg Klonopin - tapered off Klonopin after 4 mos. Several unsuccessful slow tapers of Zoloft; went up and down in dose a lot

-Spring 2013 back on 1 mg Klonopin to counter WD symptoms; switched over 5-6 mos from Zoloft to 35 mg citalopram
-Two attempts at slow tapering citalopram, always increased dose due to WD; also increased Klonopin to 1.25 mg in 2014, then to 1.5 mg in 2015

-8/17-9/17: After holding one year at 20 mg, feeling withdrawal symptoms due to stress - slowly increased to 25 mg. No change in symptoms after 6 months (? tolerance ?)  - decided to start citalopram taper February 2018 (still on Klonopin 1.5 mg).

Citalopram taper:  2/2018 - 12/2019: 25 mg - 11.03 mg I 2020: 10.89 mg - 7.9 mg I 2021: 7.8 mg - 5.26 mg I 2022: 5.2 mg - 3.36 mg I 2023: 3.3 mg - 1.47 mg 2024: 1/5/24: 1.44 mg; 1/19/24: 1.40 mg; 1/26/24: 1.37 mg; 2/2/24: 1.34 mg; 2/9/24: 1.31 mg; 2/23/24: 1.28 mg; 3/1/24: 1.25 mg; 3/8/24: 1.22 mg; 3/15/24: 1.19 mg; 3/29/24: 1.17 mg; 4/5/24: 1.14 mg; 4/13/24: 1.11 mg; 4/20/24: 1.09 mg

@wantrelief thanks. I asked a question earlier about splitting doeses of zoloft. Was that a good idea or bad idea?

March 2017. Mirtazipine. 

April 2017 zopiclone

Oct 2017 propanolol

I don't know the answer to your question but opefully a moderator will see you question soon!

• Moderator Emeritus
On 6/25/2018 at 11:51 AM, Freedom1975 said:

@carmie have you ever heard of splitting doses of a med to help alleviate withdrawal effects. For example 5 mg at 8 am and 5mg at 8pm. I have been trying to find answers with no success. Wondering if you have tried it yourself or read something to that nature in your reading

Thx

Kevin

Hi Kevin, I don’t really know anything about splitting meds throughout the  day etc. I’ve never done it myself. I only take the Seroquel in the evening. 

For the moderators to help you better it might be an idea to record on here what time you take your meds and when you get the different symptoms, as that way they will be better able to give you advice. They are very sick themselves with withdrawals but they will get to you when they can. 

Keeping a daily journal on here will help immensely. You said your symptoms change by the hour, recording them is a good idea. 

Because you’ve cold turkeyed so many drugs your poor body is trying hard to stabilise. What I know with my tapering is that it’s not a good idea to taper if your withdrawals are severe. We will always have withdrawal symptoms through this process of tapering, but I wait until mine are very low before I taper again. 

All the best to you on this journey, the hardest journey of our lives. I’m having trouble focusing, so I’m off to bed. Good night xx

Thx

The whole situation is hard because i was never good on the dose of zoloft to start with.

8am klonopin.125mg and 2.5 mg propanolol

11am zoloft 11mg 

3pm 2.5 mg propanolol

5:30pm .125 mg klonopin

11pm .125mg klonopin 3.75mg zopiclone and 15 mg mirtazipine

The symptoms are morning dread and anxiety which seems pretty common on here. Usually lay in bed for a few hours trying to calm down. Everytime i eat now i get anxiety and terrible nausea. My brain feels dead. I will add more later. Cant think clearly at the moment and have to walk

March 2017. Mirtazipine. 

April 2017 zopiclone

Oct 2017 propanolol