Ramona: help need it

Ramona

Message Or Questions

is 5 month ago I ve asked the gp help for insomnia a deep sadness and a sort of like depressive state from intense night shifts and a lot of stress, they put me on antidepressants and my condition is worsen at a point where I developed severe acatisia with deep inner restlessness and deep scaring increased suicidal thoughts and neurological tremors telling this they left me out on the cold telling me that's nothing else they could do for me, for a simple sadness my life became a nightmare that will probably lead me to death for deep despair and pain they never checked if my problem has an underlying health issue and in 5 months time I feel much worster than when I ve run to them asking for help please help me if u can I have two kids and I want to come back to work and be myself and be a mommy again I don't want to die with therapy that made my life difficult to cope with the agitation is extreme and they used me as a lab rat trying on me things that brought up suicidal increased thoughts and a severe acatisia like deep inner agitation and agony

I can't cope this way I phoned gp many times same as other teams he reffered me to, my previous psychologist from the hospital has even written them telling that I was in much better condition before they ve started me on the hazardous drugs that brought oy hell in my life I m walking all day long trying to get rid of this agitation and keep far these suicidal impulses made by the use of these tablets in a patient who can't tollerate them the best they advices is to get off of them if I want and to take diazepam as much as I want to calm down I can't do this on my own they well know that the side effects of withdraw may be very dangerous and the continue use of diazepam will bring u down to impairment and maybe death I was asking for help and I risk to loose my life and leave my family in despair as I can't cope any longer in this state I want my life back I don't want to be one of the many victims of these inappropriate use of the tablets of poorly patients there is not a trial an error with devastating effects on people s life please help me

Edited by ChessieCat
reformatted font added spacing

Antidepressants (including fluoxetine) prescribed around July 2020. Possible adverse reaction.

Since beginning of November 2020, taking: 

Propranolol 40 mg at 9.30 2.30 18:30

Diazepam 2 mg at 10 14.00  20 

Mirtazapine 15 mg at 22.30

Zopoclone 7.5 mg at 23.00

• ChessieCat changed the title to Ramona: help need it
  • Moderator Emeritus

Hello Ramona and welcome to SA,

Before we can offer any suggestions or information we need to know more about your drugs.

Please follow the instructions in this link and create your drug signature:

Instructions:  Withdrawal History Signature

After doing that please answer this question in a post (not the signature):

Q:  Have you taken diazapem?  If yes, we need to know how often you have been taking it.  If you can please write the dates and the doses.

This is your own Introduction topic.  Each member has one.  Your own topic is the best place for you to ask questions and to post about your journey.

Once we get the information asked for above we will be better able to assist you.

* NO LONGER ACTIVE on SA *

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED:  (6 year taper)      0mg Pristiq  on 13th November 2021

ADs since ~1992:  25+ years - 1 unknown, Prozac (muscle weakness), Zoloft; citalopram (pooped out) CTed (very sick for 2.5 wks a few months after); Pristiq:  50mg 2012, 100mg beg 2013 (Serotonin Toxicity)  Tapering from Oct 2015 - 13 Nov 2021   LAST DOSE 0.0025mg

Post 0 updates start here    My tapering program     My Intro (goes to tapering graph)

VIDEO:   Antidepressant Withdrawal Syndrome and its Management

The drugs I m actually on are mirtazapine 30 and diazepam propranolol and zopiclone in the past I have prescribed as water tablets antidepressants one after another and if the agitation or bad or the thoughts too intense and impulsive take diazepam and breath I feel awful all these drugs made me feel not myself but createad fear agony despair and so much inner restlessness that I can't cope with are not good for me I had a severe reaction to them very bad agitation unable to sit to play with kids to go back to work, diazepam takes the edge a bit but it s building up and I don't want to stay on them for long, I appreciate people who do good on antidepressants but mine from a depressive episode with slight anxiety and insomnia and some rough thoughts became a nightmare 

30 mirtazapine

40x 3propanolol

Diazepam 4 mg x4

Zopiclone 7mg

Antidepressants (including fluoxetine) prescribed around July 2020. Possible adverse reaction.

• Moderator Emeritus

Please tell us the dates that you started these drugs.

* NO LONGER ACTIVE on SA *

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED:  (6 year taper)      0mg Pristiq  on 13th November 2021

ADs since ~1992:  25+ years - 1 unknown, Prozac (muscle weakness), Zoloft; citalopram (pooped out) CTed (very sick for 2.5 wks a few months after); Pristiq:  50mg 2012, 100mg beg 2013 (Serotonin Toxicity)  Tapering from Oct 2015 - 13 Nov 2021   LAST DOSE 0.0025mg

Post 0 updates start here    My tapering program     My Intro (goes to tapering graph)

VIDEO:   Antidepressant Withdrawal Syndrome and its Management

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi Ramona and welcome from me too,

Do you need some help getting started here?

A signature is a good starting point:

https://www.survivingantidepressants.org/topic/18343-please-summarize-your-withdrawal-history-in-your-signature/

Your signature appears under all your posts.

Staff needs this information to answer your questions. In your signature, we need to see

- Exactly what you're taking now, with dosages and when you started each drug

- What you were taking before, with dosages and start and stop dates

As the signature is limited to 12 lines, we expect you will condense your drug history. The last few years usually will do.

FOR READABILITY, SHORT LINES ARE BEST.

• A list is easier to understand than one or multiple paragraphs
  • Include ALL drugs, doses, and dates (starting and stopping)
  • Any drugs prior to 24 months ago can just be listed with start and stop years
  • Use actual dates or approximate dates (e.g. mid-June 2018) rather than relative time frames (e.g. 3 months ago)
  • Spell out months (e.g. "January" or "Jan" as 9/1/2016 can be interpreted as 9 Jan 2016 or 1 Sept 2016)
  • Please leave out symptoms and diagnoses

Example:

2001–2002 paroxetine 
2003  citalopram 
2004  paroxetine
2008  paroxetine slow taper down to 2016 Aug off paroxetine
2016  citalopram May 20mg  Oct slow taper down
2018  citalopram 13 Feb 4.6mg 15 Mar 4.4mg 29 Apr 4.2mg

If you edit your signature, the new one replaces any prior signature. It will appear in your signature under all your posts, even your old posts. If you want to save the information in the old signature, copy it and save it in a file on your computer or in a post in your Introductions topic.

(As of 12/31/13: Signatures are limited to 12 lines of text.)

How to add or edit your signature

1. Click on this link to open the correct page in User Settings:
    Create Your Signature in "Account Settings"
    2017-June 12 update: link works on desktop, tablet and mobile phone versions

2. Enter your signature in the space provided.
  3. When you are done, Click on the big black Save button at the bottom.

If the link isn't working, follow these steps:

1. Click on the small downward arrow next to your name in the top right corner of any page.
  2. Select Account Settings from the list.
  3. On the left of the Account Settings page, click on the Signature tab. You will be able to add or edit your signature.
  4. Click on the big black Save button at the bottom when you are done.

Let us know if you are having trouble with this.  Thank you.  It sounds like you are having quite a bit of difficulty right now, and are on quite a lot of medication.

And hugs.

L, P, H, and G,

mmt

Late 2023- gone to emeritus status, inactive, don't @ me, I can check who I've posted on, and I'm not really here like I used to be......thanks.

Started with psycho meds/psychiatric care circa 1988.  In retrospect, and on contemplation, situational overwhelm.

Rounding up to 30 years of medications(30 medication trials, poly-pharmacy maximum was 3 at one time).

5/28/2015-off Adderal salts 2.5mg. (I had been on that since hospital 10/2014)

12/2015---just holding, holding, holding, with trileptal/oxcarb at 75 mg. 1/2 tab at hs.  My last psycho med ever!  Tapered @ 10% every 4 weeks, sometimes 2 weeks to

2016 Dec 16 medication free!!

Longer signature post here, with current supplements.

Herb and alcohol free since 5/15/2016.  And.....I quit smoking 11/2021. Lapsed.  Redo of quit smoking 9/28/2022.  Can you say Hallelujah?(took me long enough)💜

None of my posts are intended as medical advice.  Please discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical provider.  My success story:  Blue skies ahead, clear sailing

Mirtazapine 15

Propanolo 40x3

Diazepam 3x3

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi again, @Ramona

Did you stop the zopiclone mentioned in an above post?

And then we do need to see starting dates to these medications, as asked, above my post, and as the signature instructions outline.

This page, your introduction page, is probably the best spot for you to post right now.  That way your history, including previous posts are all in one spot.  And......also, you can refer to my post that gives pretty good instructions, as far as how to do a signature.

I just moved your last post here, you will see it above.

Meantime, how are you doing today?

Oh sweetie, L, P, H, and G,

mmt

Late 2023- gone to emeritus status, inactive, don't @ me, I can check who I've posted on, and I'm not really here like I used to be......thanks.

Started with psycho meds/psychiatric care circa 1988.  In retrospect, and on contemplation, situational overwhelm.

Rounding up to 30 years of medications(30 medication trials, poly-pharmacy maximum was 3 at one time).

12/2015---just holding, holding, holding, with trileptal/oxcarb at 75 mg. 1/2 tab at hs.  My last psycho med ever!  Tapered @ 10% every 4 weeks, sometimes 2 weeks to

Herb and alcohol free since 5/15/2016.  And.....I quit smoking 11/2021. Lapsed.  Redo of quit smoking 9/28/2022.  Can you say Hallelujah?(took me long enough)💜

None of my posts are intended as medical advice.  Please discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical provider.  My success story:  Blue skies ahead, clear sailing

11 minutes ago, Ramona said:

Mirtazapine 15

Propanolo 40x3

Diazepam 3x3

Zopiclone 7.5

I feel awful I feel shaky and scared and badly suicidal since they start me on these tablets is a living nightmare and I don't know anymore how to survive all this, I ve started all these 6 weeks ago I ve phoned them to tell I m feeling much worster and they said stop the tablets of you want and if you have agitation take diazepam I m ever so scared that I m not gonna manage this time, my family is also worried and I try to hide myself from the kids I don't want them to see me this way, I wish I could run somewhere till this nightmare will end or die and let the memory of someone who loved with all the heart who was kind and loving I can't cope anymore 

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi Ramona,

So you started all of these drugs on or around November 27th?  I just counted 6 weeks back from today on my calendar.

48 minutes ago, Ramona said:

Mirtazapine 15

Propanolo 40x3

Diazepam 3x3

Zopiclone 7.5

And it sounds like you have been having quite a difficult time of things......I'm so sorry Ramona.  Please hang on.  Was there something that got this started, a situation, or event of some type?

And then, so you have stayed put with these current medications now for 6 weeks?

Can you tell us when you take them each day?

Just make a list with times on the left, and then note when you take each drug.  Note the drug name to the right of the time, and dosage.  Let's try that.

And I also want to make sure that you will stay safe......I do know how horrible it can feel sometimes, and also know that I am ever so glad I held on myself, so many times.  We can only do so much here too, we are an internet forum for harm reduction ways of tapering off or minimizing medications.  And then support around that.  We are not staffed for emergencies.  We just staff with volunteers.

For those who are feeling desperate or suicidal

read the first post please, and then you might find additional resources, in your area too, that you could access, in the above link

It's entirely possible that your medications aren't helping, and might be making things harder.  But, if you have been on them for 6 weeks now, I would hate for you to abruptly discontinue any of them.

Go ahead and answer the bolded questions right here, if you can now.  Thank you.

And triple hugs, L, P, H, and G,

mmt

Edited by manymoretodays

34 minutes ago, Ramona said:

Zopiclone 7.5

I feel awful I feel shaky and scared and badly suicidal since they start me on these tablets is a living nightmare and I don't know anymore how to survive all this, I ve started all these 6 weeks ago I ve phoned them to tell I m feeling much worster and they said stop the tablets of you want and if you have agitation take diazepam I m ever so scared that I m not gonna manage this time, my family is also worried and I try to hide myself from the kids I don't want them to see me this way, I wish I could run somewhere till this nightmare will end or die and let the memory of someone who loved with all the heart who was kind and loving I can't cope anymore 

I take propanolol and diazepam alternating them morning afternoon and evening and I take mirtazapine and Zopiclone around 23 pm in the evening, I m scared stopping them and I m scared continue with them I m ever so greatful you ve been so kind in answering me and I know you all are doing a great job, I ve cried to the doctors explaining that I m getting much worster but they seem to pass this to one to another I m even scared going into hospital being closed in a room and maybe trying and adding other tablets who will make me feel worst, now with covid I don't know where you are but in mine area even the a&e is closed, I m really in a bad place, I was doing well with only psychological support from work for the first few months even she mailed the doctors telling them that my condition get much worse since they put me on these tablets as a severe inner agitation came in with adrenal rushes that wake me up from bed as fire is into my veins all this agitation enable me to do things I was doing before even if I was depressed I was getting on with house jobs kids school walking and I was able to rest on the bed and listen to some relaxing audios, since the tablets all turned bad I m outside walking for hours I can't do more in the house I can't even watch a movie with the kids I need to constantly move and move and this is killing me 

10 minutes ago, manymoretodays said:

Hi Ramona,

So you started all of these drugs on or around November 27th?  I just counted 6 weeks back from today on my calendar.

Zopiclone 7.5

And it sounds like you have been having quite a difficult time of things......I'm so sorry Ramona.  Please hang on.  Was there something that got this started, a situation, or event of some type?

And then, so you have stayed put with these current medications now for 6 weeks?

Can you tell us when you take them each day?

Just make a list with times on the left, and then note when you take each drug.  Note the drug name to the right of the time, and dosage.  Let's try that.

And I also want to make sure that you will stay safe......I do know how horrible it can feel sometimes, and also know that I am ever so glad I held on myself, so many times.  We can only do so much here too, we are an internet forum for harm reduction ways of tapering off or minimizing medications.  And then support around that.  We are not staffed for emergencies.  We just staff with volunteers.

For those who are feeling desperate or suicidal

read the first post please, and then you might find additional resources, in your area too, that you could access, in the above link

It's entirely possible that your medications aren't helping, and might be making things harder.  But, if you have been on them for 6 weeks now, I would hate for you to abruptly discontinue any of them.

Go ahead and answer the bolded questions right here, if you can now.  Thank you.

And triple hugs, L, P, H, and G,

mmt

I ve worked as a nurse on a covid ward was tough having people dying alone soffocate in my arms on the night shifts I overcharged with 5 nights a week in a row stress at home, calls from my native country of friends and family who died, an unhealthy relationship with a colleague that was keep taking money and advantage of me saying that was love later on I found he was married and only used me, I had a very rough life since I was a kid but somehow I survived, when small I ve been kidnapped and raped maybe all that came out now I really don't know what happened and I really want a way out for the kids are all my world 

Please Ramona 

stay strong for your kids. **** the doctors (I am saying this having a husband physician but at least he is not a psychiatrist, he is not killing people prescribing these positions) , **** the dishonest boyfriend, even **** and I would say even forgive forget the people who kidnapped you. ONLY think of your kids. That’s what I am doing to keep me going . Check out my signature if you want. 3.5 weeks sentraline just 25mg and 4 weeks tapering , feeling horrible including complete out of my body experiences. After stopping the drug completely (48 days now completely OFF) I have all the symptoms you describe except the akathisia. Instead of that I have non stop 24/7 debilitating Depersonalization... people get this from doing illegal drugs and it is horrific. It feels like you are dead but still watching your self doing things. I don’t recognize myself in the mirror or the sound of my voice. It is so unbearable that I am having suicidal thoughts but no I ll not do that. I ll take the suffer . You take the suffer try to taper slowly as allostrata advices and hold strong for your kids. I suffer as much as u do, just different kind of hell, definitely above and beyond human limits, but we will heal fir our kids. I don’t care about anything else or anyone else , just my kids

Edited by ChessieCat
changed swear word to asterisks

Aug. 16-17, 2020, cipralex: went CRAZY! Recovered in 24hrs

Aug.28,2020; 3.5 weeks 25mg sertraline/4.5 weeks taper

Oct. 25: Last dose (4mg)

Symptoms while on zoloft

DPDR/out of my body/soul despair/feeling dead; tinnitus/no appetite; fear, anxiety/panics

4 months OFF: soul despair, anxiety/fear, brain disconnection/ DPDR, brain feels swollen-numb/crazy/bedridden barely functioning, tinnitus, eye lid twitches; face spasms. Feeling slightly better after 10pm.

- sleep & appetite are fine

9 months OFF: hell, no windows, same symptoms as above  (only eye and face twitches have stopped) plus intense arm/shoulder pain and visual issues. Tinnitus replaced by head buzzing. 

10 months-1 year: all above plus Insomnia (out of nowhere), depression, no peace of mind (mental Akathisia); 2.5mg melatonin

14months off: sleep resumed. All rest symptoms remain. Bedridden vegetable all day. DP is relentless. 

1.5 years off: still severely disabled, not much changed except some improvement in vision.

47 minutes ago, JesusSavemefromWD said:

Please Ramona 

stay strong for your kids. F**K the doctors (I am saying this having a husband physician but at least he is not a psychiatrist, he is not killing people prescribing these positions) , F**k the dishonest boyfriend, even F**k and I would say even forgive forget the people who kidnapped you. ONLY think of your kids. That’s what I am doing to keep me going . Check out my signature if you want. 3.5 weeks sentraline just 25mg and 4 weeks tapering , feeling horrible including complete out of my body experiences. After stopping the drug completely (48 days now completely OFF) I have all the symptoms you describe except the akathisia. Instead of that I have non stop 24/7 debilitating Depersonalization... people get this from doing illegal drugs and it is horrific. It feels like you are dead but still watching your self doing things. I don’t recognize myself in the mirror or the sound of my voice. It is so unbearable that I am having suicidal thoughts but no I ll not do that. I ll take the suffer . You take the suffer try to taper slowly as allostrata advices and hold strong for your kids. I suffer as much as u do, just different kind of hell, definitely above and beyond human limits, but we will heal fir our kids. I don’t care about anything else or anyone else , just my kids

Hope we will get well and happy and enjoying our kids and being fine again we go for help towards who gave us back hell and only who's been into it may understand, may we be able bare it with strength sys for the kids

Make a small handmade diary and erase with a marker each day that goes by, and tell urself.... this is one less day until my recovery. That’s what I do and helps staying strong . 

also try to find a new doctor  who is aware of withdrawals and who realizes that some people get really bad reactions on them. Maybe a Neuropath could help?
I only have two goals right now

1. Trying not to loose my mind and end up in a hospital only to be forced to be poisoned by additional drugs (many people who have DP testify they feel like they are really going crazy but they are not) 

and 

2. Stay strong and avoid getting into Prozac in the hopes of getting better as my doctor suggests. I will get worst I know but most days times symptoms are horrific and I want to just try anything ..,

These are my only two goals.... and take it from a woman who just 4 months ago was running a full demanding job which included presentations in front of large number of audience, raising two young boys engaging them in several activities, going to the gym 4 times a week, and maintaining household cleaning cooking all myself, plus having a decent social life. Just a few weeks on Zoloft took everything and no doctor would even apologize 

Symptoms while on zoloft

DPDR/out of my body/soul despair/feeling dead; tinnitus/no appetite; fear, anxiety/panics

4 months OFF: soul despair, anxiety/fear, brain disconnection/ DPDR, brain feels swollen-numb/crazy/bedridden barely functioning, tinnitus, eye lid twitches; face spasms. Feeling slightly better after 10pm.

9 months OFF: hell, no windows, same symptoms as above  (only eye and face twitches have stopped) plus intense arm/shoulder pain and visual issues. Tinnitus replaced by head buzzing. 

10 months-1 year: all above plus Insomnia (out of nowhere), depression, no peace of mind (mental Akathisia); 2.5mg melatonin

14months off: sleep resumed. All rest symptoms remain. Bedridden vegetable all day. DP is relentless. 

1.5 years off: still severely disabled, not much changed except some improvement in vision.

6 minutes ago, JesusSavemefromWD said:

Make a small handmade diary and erase with a marker each day that goes by, and tell urself.... this is one less day until my recovery. That’s what I do and helps staying strong . 

also try to find a new doctor  who is aware of withdrawals and who realizes that some people get really bad reactions on them. Maybe a Neuropath could help?
I only have two goals right now

1. Trying not to loose my mind and end up in a hospital only to be forced to be poisoned by additional drugs (many people who have DP testify they feel like they are really going crazy but they are not) 

and 

2. Stay strong and avoid getting into Prozac in the hopes of getting better as my doctor suggests. I will get worst I know but most days times symptoms are horrific and I want to just try anything ..,

These are my only two goals.... and take it from a woman who just 4 months ago was running a full demanding job which included presentations in front of large number of audience, raising two young boys engaging them in several activities, going to the gym 4 times a week, and maintaining household cleaning cooking all myself, plus having a decent social life. Just a few weeks on Zoloft took everything and no doctor would even apologize 

Yeah I will try to keep a diary the fact that hearts is they not even explaining how powerful and damaging this tablets are, simply prescribing them by phone as clear water and is often the gp doing so and if you say are not good for you they will say let them even suddenly if was a not long time user knowing that you will be so crap and devastating going there and begging for help or at worst desperate and scared you will check yourself in a mental hospital where they will tell that your illness is worsened at such degree that you have more diagnoses than the ones before more cocktail of tablets to never end the things are too maybe you are a lucky one and for you therapy is a life saver or an unlucky one like me who became s every agitated at a point of despair that a mom loving her kids became extremely exhausted became actively scaringly suicidal and they will add more and more reducing you to nothing and if unluckily u are not having family to support they will run up looking to take the kids away and maybe if you became altereted and not collaborative in the hospital you will be hold there for life and maybe even forcedly drugged I was tented to go involuntary but I kept on going as I thought for help and I find the hell hope still light will bright up or finding maybe a private herbalist or a proper detox free place for us to go and get cleaned up of all this poisons and supported psychological to overcome this because call it as you want that for me created drama in my life my family life and the system is OK even if u will die and will be assisted drug induced suicide they will be covered we tried our best she was ill, hope we can find someone to help us to overcome I m with you if u or I find someone we may agree and share the expenses and get back well again 

How long have u been on the drugs u mentioned? When did u realize that they actually make u WORST? I realized early like 2 -3 days after starting but I was told that I have to stay strong and in two weeks the side effects will go and will feel soooo good! But by week 4 I was in hell and started tapering although I was told I didn’t have to taper 

Symptoms while on zoloft

Same boat sys 5 month ago I was fukky working going for trips with the boys reading doing yoga practicing meditation than depression came asked for help they gave fluoxetina first killed me after 2 dose couldn't stay still feeling very confused my Manger called the crises team for me and they start with tablets after tablets seeing me crying and agonizing that they are not suitable for me as I fell awful they said keep patience 2 to 3 than 4 to 6 now they were telling maybe 6 to 9 even not working we cand add others or try with other is a try and error on humans lives very hard one to cope and if they will be good people they will try with a different approach for first for me psychology support was denied meds were necessary otherwise I will became very ill and I did believed they are the Dr I ve started feel unwell after 3 weeks they kept doing up 15 than 30 than 45 the higher doses were killing me than they brought me down again and my body is messed up and poisoned I realized after 2 weeks that I was severely agitated couldn't stop from moving pacing around crying deep despair going out from home walking in between the cars hoping someone is hitting me became very deep suicidal and mindly unclear very skacky like a I have Parkinson walking up with a rush of adrenaline into my body like I have fire going in me I kept telling them and they said ok stop them you ve been on them for short u won't have any wd and after they said u severely ill of u don't get medical support they didn't checked any underlying medical problems depression can Come out of. The blue but must check if is not somet9else causing it like hormones stress lack of vitamins just meds changed and recharged hoping u will. Find one for you this human trial often costs and destroy lives and save many even I don't doubt keep faith we will get through, the dp inducted but iatrogenic tablets u have same as mine acatisia I hope will pass and they are not life lasting as I can't cope with it the dp is a very coomun thing for the gurus they are always far from the body and the mind seeing all from the outside if it is after the Dr we all will need meds, if u angry and aggressive and fat u need meds if u shy and closed up and skinny u need meds if u sad u need meds if u see things or hear things differently from the others u need meds I guess why u became a client for life or you became another victim we try to help al way they are covered up only few Dr maybe if we will be lucky enough will save us from this hell 

Both akathisia (your symptom) and depersonalization (my symptom) are actually listed officially under potential side effects of SSRIs like Zoloft. Oups our very nice doctors just did not think it is worth informing us with this side effects as they are considered rare.... here we are the rare effects making their appearance clear and loud through you and me. It was so obvious you would develop akathisia after your first reaction in fluoxetine how come the GP didn’t see it? My case was harder to predict I guess cause my doctor could not understand the feeling outside my body experience I was trying to explain. 

Symptoms while on zoloft

1 minute ago, JesusSavemefromWD said:

Both akathisia (your symptom) and depersonalization (my symptom) are actually listed officially under potential side effects of SSRIs like Zoloft. Oups our very nice doctors just did not think it is worth informing us with this side effects as they are considered rare.... here we are the rare effects making their appearance clear and loud through you and me. It was so obvious you would develop akathisia after your first reaction in fluoxetine how come the GP didn’t see it? My case was harder to predict I guess cause my doctor could not understand the feeling outside my body experience I was trying to explain. 

Yeah we as many of us are the side iatrogenic effect of someone who asked for help 😢😢😢and is breaking my heart all he said by phone take diazepam as much as u want if you feel agitated as he deeply knows diazepam itself will be another crox to get off with very severe wd and maybe if unlucky enough u will get life impaired they made us ko mate me the non stop acatisia runner and u the outside dreamer and sounds nice but this is living hell and no one cares after all these days we are only numbers with these crises and covid they will be full of clients asking for help as we did and I do hope some will find the best outcome mine and yours is living tragedy for us for our babies for our families if u find the way out somehow or a good Dr who can help us I will search too unluckily many have lots of non medical things that works rehabs cures and intense care but they too expensive for simple human like us

I think only God and time can help us. Are u able to sleep. I am ok with sleep it’s the only time I am getting relief 

Symptoms while on zoloft

Just now, JesusSavemefromWD said:

I think only God and time can help us. Are u able to sleep. I am ok with sleep it’s the only time I am getting relief 

May GOD have mercy on us and save us, my sleep is a nightmare but I ve go a pill even for that so who knows what side effects will come out even from there, love u take good care and let me know how u fell and cope I m hoping only at least some days hope came back as far as it seemd lost have a good night sleep 

All my love too, I ll add u in my prayers goodnight 

Symptoms while on zoloft

Just now, JesusSavemefromWD said:

All my love too, I ll add u in my prayers goodnight 

I. Will keep u in mine

• Moderator Emeritus
15 hours ago, Ramona said:

Same boat sys 5 month ago I was fukky working going for trips with the boys reading doing yoga practicing meditation than depression came asked for help they gave fluoxetina first killed me after 2 dose couldn't stay still feeling very confused

On 12/10/2020 at 6:32 PM, Ramona said:

30 mirtazapine

40x 3propanolol

Diazepam 4 mg x4

Zopiclone 7mg

19 hours ago, Ramona said:

I ve started all these 6 weeks ago

Ramona, from what you've written, you took fluoxetine 5 months ago and then started the other drugs 6 weeks ago. 

Did you stop the fluoxetine?

In order to help you, we need to know what psychiatric drugs you've taken in the past 2 years. Please list the name of the drug, the dose, the month and year you started taking it, and the date you stopped, if you're no longer taking it. 

1 hour ago, JesusSavemefromWD said:

Hi RickyIsHealing,

Yesterday late afternoon I felt a bit better. Even though completely in Depersonalization, I had this calm feeling in my soul instead of the usual soul dreadful feelings I have and for some reason I felt I was gonna get over this. I slept good. Today i don’t feel as good as yesterday but what is clear to me is if my brain could get over the depersonalization I would be almost cured, but no signs of that at the moment. I found on line free meditation videos from a therapist who actually experienced DP himself and got over it, so I ll try that for a while 
how about you?  Hang in there please without meds

Had an awful day I m still outside walking since this morning cried a lot the awful monster is still the inner restlessness I wanted to write a letter for my boys just telling them I love them forever wherever I may be I can't take it anymore I love you 

Ramona

Akathisia is not permanent. Once of the drugs it is likely to go away. Work with the people here to do 5-10 present tapering if your current drugs, one by one . You might even feel better once u stabilize in a lower dose . How old are ur boys?

Symptoms while on zoloft

4 minutes ago, JesusSavemefromWD said:

Ramona

Akathisia is not permanent. Once of the drugs it is likely to go away. Work with the people here to do 5-10 present tapering if your current drugs, one by one . You might even feel better once u stabilize in a lower dose . How old are ur boys?

8 and 15 I will try to take them off one by one tough I m scared and these inner monster and the terrible thoughts are so frightening 

Ramona

talk to me here, we will get in trouble posting about our symptoms in other members” space

Symptoms while on zoloft

• Moderator Emeritus

@Ramona,

Please.  This is your Introduction, for your stuff.  Post here.  Attend to some of our questions above as well.

I'm going to summarize a bit now, as to what you could put in your signature, and pull out of another one of your narratives, some of the times, and how you presently note taking your present drugs.

3 hours ago, Shep said:

30 mirtazapine

40x 3propanolol

Diazepam 4 mg x4

Zopiclone 7mg

This is your present combination of medications.

You note starting these 6 weeks ago, which if I backtrack  from your post last Thursday, 2020, December 10th, would take us back to 2020 November 5th, or possibly it was late October.

So......please note this in your signature.  Instructions for that are in an above post from me, and another moderator I believe.

Note the year, then date, then medications started, and their names and starting doses.

And then......

3 hours ago, Shep said:

Ramona, from what you've written, you took fluoxetine 5 months ago and then started the other drugs 6 weeks ago. 

Did you stop the fluoxetine?

In order to help you, we need to know what psychiatric drugs you've taken in the past 2 years. Please list the name of the drug, the dose, the month and year you started taking it, and the date you stopped, if you're no longer taking it. 

Additional information that can go in your signature ^, as well.

And again, here is a link, to Signatures, what we need to see:  Please summarize your withdrawal history in your signature

Everything you need to get a signature done, is laid out, in the first post there ^

And then, we can look at this, what I quoted below, further, as soon as possible below, some more, and hopefully help you set up good plan, a safe plan, for minimizing, and tapering, as soon as possible.

21 hours ago, Ramona said:

I take propanolol and diazepam alternating them morning afternoon and evening and I take mirtazapine and Zopiclone around 23 pm in the evening, I m scared stopping them and I m scared continue with them

I did read all your posts Ramona, and oh my heart, and hopes are extended to you.

You might wish to PM with other members a bit, for support, and encouragement too, so we don't lose track of important informations here on your Introduction.  We are wanting to get you started here now, and get to know you too.  You'll see a little envelope icon at the top of your screen to use for member to member private messages.

Anything important for us all to know though, do post it right here.

Okay, thank you.

L, P, H, and G,

mmt

Edited by manymoretodays

55 minutes ago, JesusSavemefromWD said:

Ramona

talk to me here, we will get in trouble posting about our symptoms in other members” space

I love you sys

Are you Feeling any better? I am not good right now. It feels I am in a deeper DP state and my mind is wondering if I am going to loose it.....

Symptoms while on zoloft

Ramona,

I am thinking of you, a bit worried we haven’t heard from u.... are u ok?

Symptoms while on zoloft

• Administrator

Hello, @Ramona

I know we're asking a lot of questions. We do need to know your recent drug history. But for now, what is your daily drug schedule? Please list with times of day (o'clock) and dosages.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

14 hours ago, JesusSavemefromWD said:

Are you Feeling any better? I am not good right now. It feels I am in a deeper DP state and my mind is wondering if I am going to loose it.....

HI I m not good either hope I can survive another die love you 

• Moderator Emeritus

@RamonaAre you here for advice on tapering? The fact that you're not answering moderator questions means we can't help you.

It's likely some of your symptoms are paradoxical, which means they are making you worse because you're taking them too close together. This can be helped by changing the timing of when you take the drugs. But as Altostrata posted, "We do need to know your recent drug history. But for now, what is your daily drug schedule? Please list with times of day (o'clock) and dosages."

Please list the name of the drug, the dose, and the time you take it. 

If you're too sick to answer this question, please work with your doctor, not an online forum. 

I m taking Propanolo 40 mg x3 times a day 

Diazepam 2 mg x 3 times at day

Mirtazapine evening around 22.30 15 mg

Zopiclone 7.5 mg arround 23

I don't know if are paradoxical reaction all I know is before starting the cure I was feeling much better I could engage in psychotherapy and I was slowly improving

The antidepressants made me became severely agitated that I can't stay still all day and the inner restlessness the emotional pain became so hard to cope with they made me high suicidal as I was not like this before, diazepam was helping at the begging to calm down but lately doesn't give me any comfort

I try desperately to talk with the Dr but they step back telling me to stop the meds of I want too even tough they know I will be facing hell and I won't be safe 

I tried to reduce mirtazapine from 30 to 15 because high doses were so bad for my agitation but even on 15 I m not feeling well I m so scared