Songbird

Songbird: a little about me

Carmie
3 minutes ago, Songbird said:

Thanks for the encouragement, Carmie!  I was nervous about making my own liquid, but it has turned out to be easier than I thought it would be.  I guess it's fear of the unfamiliar.

Hi again Songbird, 

Yes, everything in tapering n withdrawals seems to be fear based because of the nasty neuro-emotions and because of the pain we’ve gone through. Everything is scary. 

I’m glad the liquid titrating is going well. I’ve never had a problem with it. It’s quite easy to do once you figure out the math. 

My problem at the moment is that I went to compounded capsules but I found out afterwards they’re not too accurate at times so I want to go back to the original tablet n water titrate them. It’s been over two n a half months since I changed to capsules n I haven’t stabilised yet. When I do I’ll go back to the tablet but then I’ll  probably take another three months to stabilise. Who knows? 

That’s six months or more going backwards but I think it’s the best thing to do after brassmonkey mentioned it’s best to use the original tablets. 

Again, I want to say I’m really, really happy that you’re liquid tapering is going well. Keep up the good work!

Sending hugs🤗💚

Carmie
On 11/16/2018 at 7:34 PM, Songbird said:

Thanks for the encouragement, Carmie!  I was nervous about making my own liquid, but it has turned out to be easier than I thought it would be.  I guess it's fear of the unfamiliar.

Hi Songbird, 

How are you doing? I’m guessing the water titration has become second nature to you now. 

Are you still doing okay since you changed over to liquid?

Sending sunshine your way☀️

Songbird

Thanks for checking on me, Carmie!  I've been doing okay since the switch to liquid and twice-daily dosing.  I make up a bottle of liquid every couple of weeks.  I've just started a new drop, but I'm trying the BrassMonkey slide method, so a tiny amount each week and then a hold.  Will be interesting to see how that goes.

Carmie
On 11/27/2018 at 4:34 PM, Songbird said:

Thanks for checking on me, Carmie!  I've been doing okay since the switch to liquid and twice-daily dosing.  I make up a bottle of liquid every couple of weeks.  I've just started a new drop, but I'm trying the BrassMonkey slide method, so a tiny amount each week and then a hold.  Will be interesting to see how that goes.

Hi Songbird, 

So glad to see you’re doing well with the changes you made. Let me know how you continue to go with the brassmonkey slide. I’m going to do that eventually too, but I’ll probably tweak it a little here n there occasionally n see how I go. 

Sending hugs🤗

Carmie

Hi Songbird, 

How are you chirping this week? Tweet tweet!

Sending sunshine your way☀️☀️☀️

Songbird

Hi Carmie, I'm doing okay.  A bit of mild insomnia and mild irritability, a few stabbing pains and achy joints.  All minor stuff.  Tweet, tweet, thanks for the sunshine!

Carmie
7 hours ago, Songbird said:

Hi Carmie, I'm doing okay.  A bit of mild insomnia and mild irritability, a few stabbing pains and achy joints.  All minor stuff.  Tweet, tweet, thanks for the sunshine!

Hi Songbird, 

I’m sooo glad you’re doing okay overall. You are doing such AMAZING work on this site n I’m in awe of all the amazing advice you give. 

Sending  lots more sunshine your way☀️☀️☀️ 

Edited by Carmie
Grammatical error