samanthaelizabeth: How do you manage to keep working while taper off

samanthaelizabeth

• Moderator Emeritus

Are you serious Sam?  That you can't find one case......of someone........who went off their psychoactive medication without the hospital?  If I had time I could point you to some here, on this site.  Fortunately or unfortunately I don't at the moment.  Could it be.......I mean possibly........that what you focus on is what you find?  Or what happens to you?  I mean don't personalize here I am just saying that in a general sense.  It would be nice, so nice I think........if there was such a place for respite for W/D.........not a hospital as we know them now.......but something beyond that.  Just for respite for some, who so need it sometimes.........  It couldn't be long term though.  I mean for most of us it is not a quick, over and done deal.  Taper.......get off med..........life as we had before.  It's actually better than that.  It just doesn't, rarely, ever, happen all at once.

As far as me, my story..........I managed to come off a number of medications without using the hospital.  I had not been hospitalized for years for any mental/functional distress when I went in.  I am pretty sure, of course one can never be completely certain........that I won't ever need to go that route again.

I think that it was part of the undiagnosing or unlabeling, of self that I was finally able to grasp, and believe in.  I'm pretty sure I came by that concept first at this site:

https://beyondmeds.com/2017/11/06/site-retired-ive-retired/

Take a look there.  And use the drop down menus and do some reading.  It was put together by a fellow W/D warrior and hopefully you might find something that enlightens or even encourages you on your journey.

Soooo......what's the progress report today? 

((((Sam))))

Love, peace, healing/inrecovery, and growth,

mmt

Late 2023- gone to emeritus status, inactive, don't @ me, I can check who I've posted on, and I'm not really here like I used to be......thanks.

Started with psycho meds/psychiatric care circa 1988.  In retrospect, and on contemplation, situational overwhelm.

Rounding up to 30 years of medications(30 medication trials, poly-pharmacy maximum was 3 at one time).

5/28/2015-off Adderal salts 2.5mg. (I had been on that since hospital 10/2014)

12/2015---just holding, holding, holding, with trileptal/oxcarb at 75 mg. 1/2 tab at hs.  My last psycho med ever!  Tapered @ 10% every 4 weeks, sometimes 2 weeks to

2016 Dec 16 medication free!!

Longer signature post here, with current supplements.

Herb and alcohol free since 5/15/2016.  And.....I quit smoking 11/2021. Lapsed.  Redo of quit smoking 9/28/2022.  Can you say Hallelujah?(took me long enough)💜

None of my posts are intended as medical advice.  Please discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical provider.  My success story:  Blue skies ahead, clear sailing

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• samanthaelizabeth

• doxxigirl

• ChessieCat

• Rosetta

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderator Emeritus
26 minutes ago, samanthaelizabeth said:

I can't find one story where someone went off of these drugs without ending up in the hospital.  I'm not even sure why I am considering tapering?  

Hi Samantha, 

I'm sorry you're struggling.

Personally, I've never been in the hospital. But a person has to know what to say, and what not to say, to stay out of the hospital (if that is their wish). It's important to build supports that will help you in case of difficulty. It's up to each person to know what that will look like for them and it's sometimes a matter of trial and error.

Look at Brassmonkey's thread, look at Shep's, I'm forgetting many many others but there are many others who have "come off," and are glad they did.

2020: After 18+ years (entire adult life) on Paxil, a dangerous doctor-led "taper" in 2015, and four years tapering off the last 1 mg thanks to SA and the Brassmonkey slide, 

I AM COMPLETELY FREE OF PAXIL! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Forever.

2021: Began conservative, proper, CNS-respecting taper of Zoloft, led by the only expert on me -- me. Making own liquid. 5-10% plus holds.

2022: Holding on Zoloft for now. Current dose 47 mg. Hanging in, hanging on. Severe protracted PAWS, windows and waves. While I may not be doing "a lot" by outside standards, things are graaaaadually getting better

Yoga (gentle to medium); walks; daily breath practice; nutrition, fruits/veg; nature; water; EastEnders (lol); practicing self-compassion, self-care; boundaries; connection; allowing feelings; t r u s t ing that I, too, will heal. (--> may need to be reminded of this.)

"You are not alone, and this is not the end of your story." - Baylissa

9 minutes ago, cogitoergonumb said:

Hey SE,

The topic heading really spiked my interest as I'm at the start of my Effexor :-/ tapering journey and am wondering how I'm going to continue working. Joined AD on Tuesday so I'm a real newbie.

My job involves driving (and giving technical lectures to customers... Talk about anxiety inducing when you're going through partial WDs) I'm just going to play it by ear and stabilize on the dose I take currently though at the moment I'm feeling pretty rough.

I'll continue to troll with great interest through the posts here. Somehow reassuring how many others have struggled with Psychiatry. I'm in a bit of a mini window ATM :-) Feeling better after a pretty horrid afternoon.

Hi there, nice to meet you!  I am just starting my taper journey, i'm a little nervous about how this is going to go.  Luckily, I reinstated quickly (after one day of being off) and have been stabilizing for over a month.  So I'm hoping this will be a smooth road for me.  I am measuring my liquid to transition from my tablets at regular dose and then start my taper with the liquid only. I'm very nervous about this, but since my reinstatement i'm sweating too much and it worries me.  So i'm going to try and taper down as much as I can and then see what my next steps are.  I'm starting at a reduction of only 5% (i'm a chicken) LOL.  Good luck on your journey- Big Pharma does have a lot to answer for....Keep in touch, I wish you the best!

• Ativan Mid April 1999-to end of May 1999 ( COLD TURKEY and flushed them down the toilet) I went through hell for 3 months-I had no idea what was happening to me there was no information on the internet about this drug)
  • Zoloft 200mg 1999 to 2017
  • Wellbutrin 2015 6 months Started having exterme anxiety-quit taking switched back to Zoloft ( I have quit about 6 jobs from this time0  Klonopin .5-1.0 of and on for two months (tapered off in Dec-Jan)
  • 15 mg Remeron 2012-presnt
  • **Started tapering down Zoloft 12/?/17 12/09/17 down to 50mg; 12/12/17-12/14-17 Zoloft 100mg; 12/16/201712/19 -Zoloft 150mg; 12/20/17-01/06/18 Zoloft 200mg; 01/07/18-01//18/18 Zoloft 180mg
  • 01/18/18-present Zoloft 200mg
  • February 2018-Copaxone 40mg (3 times a week shots) (for Multiple Sclerosis)2/17/18 begin transition to liquid 200mg
  • magnesium, fish oil

I ended up in the hospital;  about 5 months after I tapered off, I was very stressed with things in my life. I think I was going through a "wave" also from withdrawal.  But, I panicked and went there myself :-(    Since then, I have been going to a therapist, and learning how to not to panic and think the worst will happen. I am now tapering again.   My last taper was OK, actually, very little withdrawal.  And, this one is going OK too.  This time around if I have any "waves" after I get off, I think I have the tools now not to panic. If it gets really bad, maybe I will reinstate at a very lose dose, because I went to the hospital and they put me on a huge dose of 3 different drugs :-/  as that's what they do there... when had I just stayed home, tried to relax and ridden out the wave, I likely would have been fine.  What my wave consisted of was best described as a long-lasting panic attack.  I could not think straight.  But, as I said, I had a huge lot of stressors that I did not know how to cope with.  That's what I needed to learn to do -- cope with the stress.  

Brass monkey is at least one person here who has tapered and not ended up in the hospital.  If you read the success stories, you'll find others.

200 Zoloft; 10 mg Zyprexa; 4 mg valium as of May 2021;  Valium taper: July 16: 3.5 valium; July 30: 3 mg (paused valium taper); Aug. 23: 2.5 mg
Zyprexa: July 26: 8.75 mg; Aug. 9: 7.5 mg; Aug. 30: 7.1 mg

-------
Dec 1, 2016. 10 mg zyprexa for 1.5 month. Started taper mid-Jan. 2017. Cut 1.25 mg every 2 weeks; smaller cuts 2.5 mg down. Stopped at .6 mg. May 7, 2017: zyprexa free. 
Zoloft: Dec1, 2016, 200 mg. Started taper: Jun12, 2017: 197.5 mg; Jun19,:195 mg; July 2:185mg; July 9,:180 mg; July16,: 175; July 23: 170; July 30: 165; Aug6: 160; Aug13: 155; Aug. 20: 150; Aug.27: 146 mg; Sept3: 145 mg; Sept10:143 mg; Sept17:140 mg....Nov5: 122 mg...Dec3:112.5 mg; Jan14, 2018: 95 mg...Jan28: 90 mg; Feb21:80 mg; Mar11: 75 mg; May2:70 mg; May15: 68 mg; May28: 65 mg; Jun9: 62 mg;Jun25: 60 mg:July22: 55 mg; Aug25: 45 mg. Aug28: 50 mg...Oct 28: 38 mg; Dec.4: 30 mg; Jan8,2019: 25mg; Feb6: 23.5 mg; Apr1:17.5mg; May1:1 mg; May 5: 18;  May 18:15mg; June 16:12.5mg; Sept 10:11 mg; Sept.16:10 mg; Oct. 1: 9mg; Nov. 27: 8mg; Dec.5: 7mg; Jan.1,2020, 6 mg; Feb1: 5 mg; May 1: 2.5 mg; Jn 1: 2 mg; Jy 1: 1.5 mg

5 minutes ago, SkyBlue said:

Hi Samantha, 

I'm sorry you're struggling.

Personally, I've never been in the hospital. But a person has to know what to say, and what not to say, to stay out of the hospital (if that is their wish). It's important to build supports that will help you in case of difficulty. It's up to each person to know what that will look like for them and it's sometimes a matter of trial and error.

Look at Brassmonkey's thread, look at Shep's, I'm forgetting many many others but there are many others who have "come off," and are glad they did.

Thanks SkyBlue!  Wow, you are doing great!  Would it be alright if I followed your thread? I see how low you have gotten, that's great.  How are you feeling?  Are you happy?  I'm just afraid, I don't ever want to feel the way I did before I started on the zoloft. But, that was brought on by another evil drug....Prayers to all of us! Thanks for reaching out.

Sam

• Ativan Mid April 1999-to end of May 1999 ( COLD TURKEY and flushed them down the toilet) I went through hell for 3 months-I had no idea what was happening to me there was no information on the internet about this drug)
  • Wellbutrin 2015 6 months Started having exterme anxiety-quit taking switched back to Zoloft ( I have quit about 6 jobs from this time0  Klonopin .5-1.0 of and on for two months (tapered off in Dec-Jan)
  • **Started tapering down Zoloft 12/?/17 12/09/17 down to 50mg; 12/12/17-12/14-17 Zoloft 100mg; 12/16/201712/19 -Zoloft 150mg; 12/20/17-01/06/18 Zoloft 200mg; 01/07/18-01//18/18 Zoloft 180mg
  • February 2018-Copaxone 40mg (3 times a week shots) (for Multiple Sclerosis)2/17/18 begin transition to liquid 200mg
  • magnesium, fish oil

• Moderator Emeritus
17 minutes ago, cogitoergonumb said:

Hey SE,

The topic heading really spiked my interest as I'm at the start of my Effexor :-/ tapering journey and am wondering how I'm going to continue working. Joined AD on Tuesday so I'm a real newbie.

My job involves driving (and giving technical lectures to customers... Talk about anxiety inducing when you're going through partial WDs) I'm just going to play it by ear and stabilize on the dose I take currently though at the moment I'm feeling pretty rough.

I'll continue to troll with great interest through the posts here. Somehow reassuring how many others have struggled with Psychiatry. I'm in a bit of a mini window ATM :-) Feeling better after a pretty horrid afternoon.

Hi cogtoergonumb,

Oh no.......please don't just "troll".  That's kind, of a could be.......might be.......IDK, but loaded term?  I think that we have a whole topic devoted to members trying to keep working and/or get back to work here on site.  I usually or often will just type in a topic of interest followed by survivingantidepressants.org and find what I am looking for.

This is samantaelizabeths journal/introduction to track her own progress/journey(and receive input from other members too).  As is yours.   No harm done.  I just don't want you to "troll".........:(:rolleyes:

manymoretodays

Late 2023- gone to emeritus status, inactive, don't @ me, I can check who I've posted on, and I'm not really here like I used to be......thanks.

Started with psycho meds/psychiatric care circa 1988.  In retrospect, and on contemplation, situational overwhelm.

Rounding up to 30 years of medications(30 medication trials, poly-pharmacy maximum was 3 at one time).

12/2015---just holding, holding, holding, with trileptal/oxcarb at 75 mg. 1/2 tab at hs.  My last psycho med ever!  Tapered @ 10% every 4 weeks, sometimes 2 weeks to

Herb and alcohol free since 5/15/2016.  And.....I quit smoking 11/2021. Lapsed.  Redo of quit smoking 9/28/2022.  Can you say Hallelujah?(took me long enough)💜

None of my posts are intended as medical advice.  Please discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical provider.  My success story:  Blue skies ahead, clear sailing

Hi sam  more than a year ago I was in a bad state in my doctors office ,he panicked and wanted me in hospital/ward and more meds  ,I said no way because I had been reading the tools and stories from this site ,ive had at least 4 bad occasions I could of ended up in hospital from my own panic since then .please learn about panic and the power of our minds .the support I have got from my peers on this site has been invaluable .I'm not advertising ,I'm just so happy I found the  support and validation .

Getting through one episode will get us through the next one ,its just practice and building up confidence in  ourselves, like building  a muscle.

you will read loads of stories of people going to hospital but sent home because all test came back negative .

You can do it ,just follow the mods .

Take care .

Alcohol free since February 2015 

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

23 minutes ago, manymoretodays said:

Oh no.......please don't just "troll".  That's kind, of a could be.......might be.......IDK, but loaded term? 

Hahaha Thats not what I meant. I meant stroll!!!!!!

B):blink::rolleyes:

S'okay......thank you then for the clarification.  And I just posted on the working thing.........in our symptoms and self care section.

Sorry for the hijack Sam.

mmt

Edited by manymoretodays

August 17 Venlafaxine 1 week - Psychosis

August-17 to December 17 Commited to Hospital 4 1/2 months

Drugs administered include (had to look this up there because it was a blur no exact dates noted in my release notes):

Olanzapine, Lorazepam, Sertraline, Escilatropram

Mirtazapine, Lamotrigine, Venlafaxine (again!?)

2018 Venlafaxine/Effexor 225mg ; Mirtazapine/Remeron 7.5mg; Propranolol 80mg; Lamotrigine/Lamictal 200mg

Lamictal was tapered very quickly Dec/Jan 2018 with no strong side effects

Began Effexor tapering Jan 2018

Came down from 225 to 75 within a month

TOO FAST!!

Reinstated with just over 75. Mirtazapine reduced to 7.5 for sleep

Current:  Venlafaxine 80mg; Mirtazapine 7.5mg; Pipamperone 20mg

On 2/14/2018 at 3:53 PM, ChessieCat said:

Some people experience problems changing from tablet to liquid.  Also SA recommends only making 1 change at a time so changing to liquid and also making a reduction is not recommended.  You might want to consider doing a switch over by 3/4 (150mg) tablet + 1/4 (=50mg) liquid for 3 days, 1/2 (100mg) tablet + 1/2 (=100mg) liquid for 3 days, 1/4 (50mg) tablet + 3/4 (150mg) liquid for 3 days then =200mg liquid for a more days before making a reduction.

Make sure you Keep Notes on Paper

How do I measure 50mg? in the liquid?  I think 40mg would be 2ml?  How do I make it 50mg?

• magnesium, fish oil

15 minutes ago, powerback said:

Hi sam  more than a year ago I was in a bad state in my doctors office ,he panicked and wanted me in hospital/ward and more meds  ,I said no way because I had been reading the tools and stories from this site ,ive had at least 4 bad occasions I could of ended up in hospital from my own panic since then .please learn about panic and the power of our minds .the support I have got from my peers on this site has been invaluable .I'm not advertising ,I'm just so happy I found the  support and validation .

Getting through one episode will get us through the next one ,its just practice and building up confidence in  ourselves, like building  a muscle.

you will read loads of stories of people going to hospital but sent home because all test came back negative .

You can do it ,just follow the mods .

Take care .

Thank you @powerback

• magnesium, fish oil

7 minutes ago, samanthaelizabeth said:

How do I measure 50mg? in the liquid?  I think 40mg would be 2ml?  How do I make it 50mg?

Hm I used to be so good at math!  2.5ml =50MG??

• magnesium, fish oil

Just now, samanthaelizabeth said:

Thank you @powerback

Your welcome sam ,no one can tell you not to go to hospital but inform yourself as best you can ,you seem to be anyway asking the questions and try to prepare so fair play to you .

Just in the last 2 hours ive had a very weird manic episode and I used mindfulness to not let it escalate ,practice and consistency is the key .

Respect . 

Alcohol free since February 2015 

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

Can I mix this with water and keep overnight?  I take my zoloft in the very early am..

• magnesium, fish oil

18 minutes ago, cogitoergonumb said:

Hahaha Thats not what I meant. I meant stroll!!!!!!

B):blink::rolleyes:

S'okay......thank you then for the clarification.  And I just posted on the working thing.........in our symptoms and self care section.

Sorry for the hijack Sam.

mmt

No worries :D

• magnesium, fish oil

• Moderator Emeritus
12 minutes ago, samanthaelizabeth said:

Hm I used to be so good at math!  2.5ml =50MG??

Hi again Sam,

You are correct.  And then you do want to dilute it as well once you have drawn up the 2.5ml. dose.

Here's the link as well.  Good job!

http://survivingantidepressants.org/topic/1441-tips-for-tapering-off-zoloft-sertraline/

Dilute it in 4 ounces as the link tells you........gingerale, lemonade, etc.  It's in the quote in the first post there.  Best to take it right after drawing it up and diluting it from what I can find in the drug literature(just looked).  Water is also okay but it does say to just use the liquids listed.......

Edited by manymoretodays

25 minutes ago, manymoretodays said:

Hi again Sam,

You are correct.  And then you do want to dilute it as well once you have drawn up the 2.5ml. dose.

Here's the link as well.  Good job!

http://survivingantidepressants.org/topic/1441-tips-for-tapering-off-zoloft-sertraline/

Dilute it in 4 ounces as the link tells you........gingerale, lemonade, etc.  It's in the quote in the first post there.  Best to take it right after drawing it up and diluting it from what I can find in the drug literature(just looked).  Water is also okay but it does say to just use the liquids listed.......

Okay thanks @manymoretodays The only problem my syringe isn't clear where that .5 mark is. Plus I usually take it when I'm half asleep at 6am

• magnesium, fish oil

34 minutes ago, samanthaelizabeth said:

Okay thanks @manymoretodays The only problem my syringe isn't clear where that .5 mark is. Plus I usually take it when I'm half asleep at 6am

Also, can I take this on an empty stomach?

• magnesium, fish oil

• Mentor
On 2/16/2018 at 11:44 AM, samanthaelizabeth said:

I can't find one story where someone went off of these drugs without ending up in the hospital.  I'm not even sure why I am considering tapering?  

I went off lexapro and did not end up in the hospital*. 
I was on zoloft for a few years, then celexa for a few years and then since 2002, I was on every changing doses of lexapro, starting at 20mgs and going as high as 40mgs.

I tried several times to get off, but not knowing anything about the withdrawal issues, I went off cold turkey and ended up going back on it, cuz I felt so bad.  I'm not even sure how many times I tried to get off lexapro, but fortunately back in 2016, I found SA and after doing a too rapid taper, slowed things down,  and did better. Until, that is, I ignored the superb advice I got here, and jumped off at 2.5mgs. Then I went into delayed acute withdrawal that lasted an entire year.
I still did not end up in the hospital. I kept my contact with the mental health system to a bare minimum, just enough to get the liquid med to taper.

I have been off of all pysch meds since last October and am doing fantastic.

I should also add that I have been on psych meds since I was 18 yrs old, almost continuously, and for many of those years, on cocktails of multiple drugs. I have one of the worst drug histories around (but definitely not *the* worst) 

I always knew that I would heal, and I am continuing to heal.

Our bodies and brains are always reaching towards health, I believe. You are very smart to be doing a nice slow taper.
That is the best way to avoid the acute symptoms that those of us who did not do a slow taper, had to endure.

You will do just fine! take your time, take good care of yourself, brush up on coping skills and always look for things to be getting better.

It helps a lot to focus on what is improving, rather than on what is not.

(*I did go to the ER for a "rescue" med but as it turned out,  it wasn't much help)

Edited by Altostrata
changed source of quote

PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME PRIVATE MESSAGES, thank you. 

• pysch med history: 1974 @ age 18 to Oct 2017 (approx 43 yrs total) 
  •  Drug list: stelazine, haldol, elavil, lithium, zoloft, celexa, lexapro(doses as high as 40mgs), klonopin, ambien, seroquel(high doses), depakote, zyprexa, lamictal- plus brief trials of dozens of other psych meds over the years
  • started lexapro 2002, dose varied from 20mgs to 40mgs. First attempt to get off it was 2007- WD symptoms were mistaken for "relapse". 
  •  2013 too fast taper down to 5mg but WD forced me back to 20mgs
  •  June of 2105, tapered again too rapidly to 2.5mgs by Dec 2015. Found SA, held at 2.5 mgs til May 2016 when I foolishly "jumped off". felt ok until  Sept, then acute WD hit!!  reinstated at 0.3mgs in Oct. 2106
  • Tapered off to zero by  Oct. 2017 Doing very well. 
  • Nov. 2018 feel 95% healed, age 63 
  • Jan. 2020 feel 100% healed, peaceful and content
  • PRESENT DAYS:  Loving life! ❤️ with all it's ups and downs ;) 
  • Mentor
On 2/15/2018 at 2:17 PM, samanthaelizabeth said:

.  It seems like everyone has support from their spouses or loved ones My husband doesn't tolerate this and doesn't understand.  

I have had almost no support outside of SA.

You have us now and you have YOURSELF most importantly.

You'll be ok.

just take it one day at a time.
I know it's very hard, esp when there are so many unknowns. but you can do this!! 

take a look at this new site, it's wonderful.  https://www.theinnercompass.org/about

•  Drug list: stelazine, haldol, elavil, lithium, zoloft, celexa, lexapro(doses as high as 40mgs), klonopin, ambien, seroquel(high doses), depakote, zyprexa, lamictal- plus brief trials of dozens of other psych meds over the years
  • started lexapro 2002, dose varied from 20mgs to 40mgs. First attempt to get off it was 2007- WD symptoms were mistaken for "relapse". 
  •  June of 2105, tapered again too rapidly to 2.5mgs by Dec 2015. Found SA, held at 2.5 mgs til May 2016 when I foolishly "jumped off". felt ok until  Sept, then acute WD hit!!  reinstated at 0.3mgs in Oct. 2106
57 minutes ago, Happy2Heal said:

I have had almost no support outside of SA.

You have us now and you have YOURSELF most importantly.

You'll be ok.

just take it one day at a time.
I know it's very hard, esp when there are so many unknowns. but you can do this!! 

take a look at this new site, it's wonderful.  https://www.theinnercompass.org/about

Thank you H2H-  How are you doing these days?

• magnesium, fish oil

• Mentor
4 minutes ago, samanthaelizabeth said:

Thank you H2H-  How are you doing these days?

I'm doing great Samantha!
I just posted on my thread, in fact, I had a full week of feeling pretty much "normal".

Considering how much I screwed up in my withdrawal, going too fast, jumping off, reinstating, it's really a miracle that I'm doing as well as I am, this early on.

Even when things were really bad, EVERY SINGLE day there was some improvement. I was always on the look out for it.

I had the night sweats something awful when I first tapered, but those went away. I would have never had them again, most likely,  if I didn't screw up and go off too fast, but I did want to let you know that you're going to get rid of any of the symptoms you have now, as your brain heals.

just please, learn from my mistakes: GO slow, stay steady, avoid the temptation to throw another drug at the problem, avoid the temptation to go up and down in your dose, avoid the temptation to go faster.
NONE of those things will help you, they'll only make things worse.

one thing that will help you a lot is to practice writing down things that you saw improvement in- even  if it's just, for example, I only had sweating for 3 hrs last night instead of for 5 hrs.

once you're stabilized, if you go slow enough and keep things steady, the sweats will go away and you may very well have very few, if any symptoms.

Try to find the threads of the folks who have been smart and went slow: you'll see, they mostly had a much easier time of it than those of us who got impatient

how's your day going today? tell me what was good about it ;)

1 minute ago, Happy2Heal said:

I'm doing great Samantha!
I just posted on my thread, in fact, I had a full week of feeling pretty much "normal".

Considering how much I screwed up in my withdrawal, going too fast, jumping off, reinstating, it's really a miracle that I'm doing as well as I am, this early on.

Even when things were really bad, EVERY SINGLE day there was some improvement. I was always on the look out for it.

I had the night sweats something awful when I first tapered, but those went away. I would have never had them again, most likely,  if I didn't screw up and go off too fast, but I did want to let you know that you're going to get rid of any of the symptoms you have now, as your brain heals.

just please, learn from my mistakes: GO slow, stay steady, avoid the temptation to throw another drug at the problem, avoid the temptation to go up and down in your dose, avoid the temptation to go faster.
NONE of those things will help you, they'll only make things worse.

one thing that will help you a lot is to practice writing down things that you saw improvement in- even  if it's just, for example, I only had sweating for 3 hrs last night instead of for 5 hrs.

once you're stabilized, if you go slow enough and keep things steady, the sweats will go away and you may very well have very few, if any symptoms.

Try to find the threads of the folks who have been smart and went slow: you'll see, they mostly had a much easier time of it than those of us who got impatient

how's your day going today? tell me what was good about it ;)

That's good to hear H2H.  My day is going good.  Just trying to get some help with my syringe measurement.  I'm looking forward to see how low I can go with my taper, but it's going to take years!  Just waiting for hubby to get home, we have company coming into town.

• magnesium, fish oil

3 hours ago, samanthaelizabeth said:

3/4 (150mg) tablet + 1/4 (=50mg) liquid for 3 days, 1/2 (100mg) tablet + 1/2 (=100mg) liquid for 3 days, 1/4 (50mg) tablet + 3/4 (150mg) liquid for 3 days then =200mg liquid for a more days before making a reduction.

How do I measure the 50MG with a 5ml syringe?

• magnesium, fish oil

Hey Sam,  what is the concentration of your liquid? Eg. 20mg/5ml...love K xo

• Citalopram 20mg - 40mg ~ approx 2010 - October 2015 (stopped over one week)
  • Parnate  20mg - 50mg and olazapine 5mg ~ Jan 2016 - May 2016 (ceased over 2 days) 
  • Lithium 450mg-900 mg and Thyroxin ~May 2016 - May 2017
  • Diazepam various doses (including PRN) ~ 2015 - 2017
  • Oxazepam various doses (including PRN) ~ May 2016 - June 2016
  • Lurasidone 20mg ~Mid May 2016 - Mid June 2016
  • Vortioxetine 10mg - 20mg ~ 6th June 2016 - 20th July 2016 (abruptly ceased)
  • Amitriptyline 200mg ~July 2016 - September 2016 (ceased over 1 week)
  • Nortriptyline  (dose ?) ~October 2016 ~ November 2016 (abruptly ceased)
  • Seroquel XR 100mg - 300mg ~ May 2016 - August 2017 (ceased over 3 weeks)
  • Escitalopram 10mg - 30mg ~ August 2016 - March 2017 (ceased over 2 weeks)
  • Bupropion 300mg ~ December 2016 - May 2017 (ceased over 1 week)
  • Clonazepam 1.5mg daily ~ July 2016 (started tapering May 2017 - September 2017 currently on 0.375mg..ie 0.125mg TDS) 27th May 2018 5% 0.357mg (possible paradoxical reaction - see benzo thread)  28th June 5% 0.337mg, 28th July 10% 0.303mg, 12th September10% 0.272mg, 18th September reinstated 10% due to intolerable WD 0.303mg, 1st October-11th Oct 10% (1% reduction over 10 days) 0.272mg, 22nd October clonazepam ceased crossed over 10mg diazepam
  •  Dexamphatamine 20mg ~ December 2016 (started tapering October 2017 - tapered 1.25mg 4th Dec 2017, 1.25mg 19th Dec 2017 6.25mg, Speed up decrease due to major interaction between Dex and fluoxetine- ref to thread 10% 17th Feb 2018 5.63mg, 10% 21st Feb 2018 5.1mg, 10% 26th Feb 2018 4.5mg 10% 28th Feb 4.1mg, 10% 1st March 3.7mg, 10% 5th March 3.3mg, 10% 8th March 3mg, 10% 10th March 2.7mg, 10% 12th March 2.4mg, 10% 14th March 2.16mg, 10% 16th March 1.94mg, 10% 18th March 1.74mg, 10% 20th March 1.57mg, 10% 21st March 1.41mg, 10% 22nd March 1.26mg, 10% 23rd March 1.13mg, 10% 24th March 1.01mg, 10% 25th March 0.9mg, 10% 27th March 0.81mg, 10% 29th March 0.73mg, 10% 31st March 0.66mg, 10% 2nd April 0.59mg , 10% 4th April 0.53mg, 10% 6th April 0.47mg, 10% 8th April 0.42mg, 10%10th April 0.37mg, 11th April 0.2mg, 12th April 0.1mg (last dose) OFF! 
  • Fluoxetine 40mg ~December 2016 - 31 Jan 2018 reduced to 20mg (probable serotonin toxicity) 10th March 2020 10mg (1:1 ratio), 7th April 9mg, 1st May 8.5mg, 15th May 8.0mg, 27th May 7.5mg, 8th Sept 7.2mg, 2nd Oct 7mg, 19th Oct 6.8mg, 28th Oct 6.6mg, 5th Nov 6.4mg, 26th Nov 6mg, 2nd April 2021 5.9mg, 9th April 5.8mg, 19th April 5.75mg, 22nd April 5.7mg, 26th April 5.65mg,28th April 5.6mg, 1st May 5.5mg, 4th May 5.45mg, 7th May 5.4mg, 10th May 5.35mg, 12th May 5.3mg, 15th May 5.25mg, 18th May 5.2mg, 20th May 5.15mg, 22nd May 5mg, 10th July 4.5mg, 9th Aug 4.48mg (switched from syringe to pipette method), 12th Aug 4.46mg, 14th Aug 4.4mg, 18th Aug 4.38mg, 19th Aug 4.36mg, 20th Aug 4.34, 21st 4.32mg, 22nd 4.3mg, 23rd Aug 4mg (hold), (micro-taper) 12th Oct 2021 3.98mg, 14th Oct 3.96mg, 15th Oct 3.94mg, 16th Oct 3.92mg, 17th Oct 3.9mg, 18th Oct 3.88mg, 19th Oct 3.86mg, 21st Oct 3.84mg, 22nd Oct 3.82mg, 23rd Oct 3.8mg, 24th Oct 3.78mg, 25th Oct 3.76mg, 26th Oct 3.74mg, 27th Oct 3.72mg, (WD reached intolerable level, reinstated 0.06mg) 28th Oct 3.8mg, 7th March 2022 3.7mg, 21st March 3.6mg, 4th April 3.5mg, 18th April 3.4mg, 2nd May 3.3mg, 16th May 3.2mg, 20th June 3.1mg, 4th July 3mg, 18th July 2.9mg, 12th September 2.7mg, 18th October 2.5mg, 14th Nov 2.3mg, 12th December 2.1mg, 18th January 2023 1.9mg, 9th July 2023 1.88mg, 16th July 1.86mg, 23rd July 1.84mg, 30th July 1.82mg, 6th Aug 1.80mg, 10th Sept 1.7mg, 12th Oct 1.68mg, 23rd Oct 1.66mg, 30th Oct 1.64mg, 6th Nov 1.62mg, 13th Nov 1.60mg, (2:1 ratio) 30th Dec 1.597mg, 7th Jan 2024 1.595mg, 8th 1.592mg,  10th 1.589, 11th 1.587, 12th 1.585, 13th 1.583, 14th 1.58 cont… 5th Feb 1.56mg, 11th Feb 1.55mg, 19th Feb 1.54mg, 26th Feb 1.53mg, 4th March 1.52mg, 11th March 1.51mg, 25th March 1.50mg, 1st April 1.49mg, 8th April 1.48mg, 15th April 1.47mg, 22nd April 1.46mg, 29th April 1.45mg
  • Diazepam 10mg ~ 22nd Oct 2018, 10th November 8mg, 14th Nov 7mg, 8th December 6mg, 30th December 5mg (Nocte), 7th March 2019 4.5mg,14th March 4mg, 5th April 3.5mg, 9th April 3mg, 18th April 2.5mg,1st May 2mg, 17th May 1.75mg, 25th May 1.6mg, 4th June 1.59mg, 5th June 1.58mg, 6th June 1.57mg, 7th June 1.56mg, 8th June 1.55mg, 22nd June 1.4mg, 4th July 1.2mg, 16th July 1mg, 30th July 0.8mg, 13th Aug 0.6mg, 28th Aug 0.4mg, 10th Sept 0.2mg, 23rd Sept Off! 
  • SR Circadin 2mg (melatonin) 25th May - 20th June 
  • Zolpidem 10mg 25th May (7 tablets)
  • Supplements: Magnesium glycinate (soluble - sip throughout the day) 

"Whenever you feel yourself doubting how far you can go,  just remember how far you have come.  Remember everything you have faced, all the battles you have won, and all the fears you have overcome"    Unknown 

25 minutes ago, samanthaelizabeth said:

I have a 5 ml syringe I'm trying to measure 190MG of Zoloft which is 20mg= 1ML so I guess I need to measure 9.5ml.  This isn't really accurate for the .5 part of it, it just has the 2 black lines with 5 little lines in between.  Please let me know when you have a chance.  I am transitioning for a while on my regular dose of 200mg.  So for now that will be easy to measure.  Please let me know.

Hey Sam, I am measuring a 4.2ml liquid dose in the morning.  I use two syringes..one is 5ml (with 0.2ml increments between each ml; the other is a 3ml syringe with 0.1ml increments between mls...so I fill the 5ml syringe up to 4mls and the 3ml syringe up to 0.2ml.  This is what works best for me.  

28 minutes ago, samanthaelizabeth said:

How do I measure the 50MG with a 5ml syringe?

If your solution is 20mg per 1ml....and you want 50mg...you will need to measure out 2.5ml.  I would suggest getting a 3ml syringe from your pharmacy to make this easier and more accurate. Hope that helps. K xo

• Parnate  20mg - 50mg and olazapine 5mg ~ Jan 2016 - May 2016 (ceased over 2 days) 
  • Clonazepam 1.5mg daily ~ July 2016 (started tapering May 2017 - September 2017 currently on 0.375mg..ie 0.125mg TDS) 27th May 2018 5% 0.357mg (possible paradoxical reaction - see benzo thread)  28th June 5% 0.337mg, 28th July 10% 0.303mg, 12th September10% 0.272mg, 18th September reinstated 10% due to intolerable WD 0.303mg, 1st October-11th Oct 10% (1% reduction over 10 days) 0.272mg, 22nd October clonazepam ceased crossed over 10mg diazepam
  •  Dexamphatamine 20mg ~ December 2016 (started tapering October 2017 - tapered 1.25mg 4th Dec 2017, 1.25mg 19th Dec 2017 6.25mg, Speed up decrease due to major interaction between Dex and fluoxetine- ref to thread 10% 17th Feb 2018 5.63mg, 10% 21st Feb 2018 5.1mg, 10% 26th Feb 2018 4.5mg 10% 28th Feb 4.1mg, 10% 1st March 3.7mg, 10% 5th March 3.3mg, 10% 8th March 3mg, 10% 10th March 2.7mg, 10% 12th March 2.4mg, 10% 14th March 2.16mg, 10% 16th March 1.94mg, 10% 18th March 1.74mg, 10% 20th March 1.57mg, 10% 21st March 1.41mg, 10% 22nd March 1.26mg, 10% 23rd March 1.13mg, 10% 24th March 1.01mg, 10% 25th March 0.9mg, 10% 27th March 0.81mg, 10% 29th March 0.73mg, 10% 31st March 0.66mg, 10% 2nd April 0.59mg , 10% 4th April 0.53mg, 10% 6th April 0.47mg, 10% 8th April 0.42mg, 10%10th April 0.37mg, 11th April 0.2mg, 12th April 0.1mg (last dose) OFF! 
  • Fluoxetine 40mg ~December 2016 - 31 Jan 2018 reduced to 20mg (probable serotonin toxicity) 10th March 2020 10mg (1:1 ratio), 7th April 9mg, 1st May 8.5mg, 15th May 8.0mg, 27th May 7.5mg, 8th Sept 7.2mg, 2nd Oct 7mg, 19th Oct 6.8mg, 28th Oct 6.6mg, 5th Nov 6.4mg, 26th Nov 6mg, 2nd April 2021 5.9mg, 9th April 5.8mg, 19th April 5.75mg, 22nd April 5.7mg, 26th April 5.65mg,28th April 5.6mg, 1st May 5.5mg, 4th May 5.45mg, 7th May 5.4mg, 10th May 5.35mg, 12th May 5.3mg, 15th May 5.25mg, 18th May 5.2mg, 20th May 5.15mg, 22nd May 5mg, 10th July 4.5mg, 9th Aug 4.48mg (switched from syringe to pipette method), 12th Aug 4.46mg, 14th Aug 4.4mg, 18th Aug 4.38mg, 19th Aug 4.36mg, 20th Aug 4.34, 21st 4.32mg, 22nd 4.3mg, 23rd Aug 4mg (hold), (micro-taper) 12th Oct 2021 3.98mg, 14th Oct 3.96mg, 15th Oct 3.94mg, 16th Oct 3.92mg, 17th Oct 3.9mg, 18th Oct 3.88mg, 19th Oct 3.86mg, 21st Oct 3.84mg, 22nd Oct 3.82mg, 23rd Oct 3.8mg, 24th Oct 3.78mg, 25th Oct 3.76mg, 26th Oct 3.74mg, 27th Oct 3.72mg, (WD reached intolerable level, reinstated 0.06mg) 28th Oct 3.8mg, 7th March 2022 3.7mg, 21st March 3.6mg, 4th April 3.5mg, 18th April 3.4mg, 2nd May 3.3mg, 16th May 3.2mg, 20th June 3.1mg, 4th July 3mg, 18th July 2.9mg, 12th September 2.7mg, 18th October 2.5mg, 14th Nov 2.3mg, 12th December 2.1mg, 18th January 2023 1.9mg, 9th July 2023 1.88mg, 16th July 1.86mg, 23rd July 1.84mg, 30th July 1.82mg, 6th Aug 1.80mg, 10th Sept 1.7mg, 12th Oct 1.68mg, 23rd Oct 1.66mg, 30th Oct 1.64mg, 6th Nov 1.62mg, 13th Nov 1.60mg, (2:1 ratio) 30th Dec 1.597mg, 7th Jan 2024 1.595mg, 8th 1.592mg,  10th 1.589, 11th 1.587, 12th 1.585, 13th 1.583, 14th 1.58 cont… 5th Feb 1.56mg, 11th Feb 1.55mg, 19th Feb 1.54mg, 26th Feb 1.53mg, 4th March 1.52mg, 11th March 1.51mg, 25th March 1.50mg, 1st April 1.49mg, 8th April 1.48mg, 15th April 1.47mg, 22nd April 1.46mg, 29th April 1.45mg
  • Diazepam 10mg ~ 22nd Oct 2018, 10th November 8mg, 14th Nov 7mg, 8th December 6mg, 30th December 5mg (Nocte), 7th March 2019 4.5mg,14th March 4mg, 5th April 3.5mg, 9th April 3mg, 18th April 2.5mg,1st May 2mg, 17th May 1.75mg, 25th May 1.6mg, 4th June 1.59mg, 5th June 1.58mg, 6th June 1.57mg, 7th June 1.56mg, 8th June 1.55mg, 22nd June 1.4mg, 4th July 1.2mg, 16th July 1mg, 30th July 0.8mg, 13th Aug 0.6mg, 28th Aug 0.4mg, 10th Sept 0.2mg, 23rd Sept Off! 

"Whenever you feel yourself doubting how far you can go,  just remember how far you have come.  Remember everything you have faced, all the battles you have won, and all the fears you have overcome"    Unknown 

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi Sam.  I did that above.  Checked your math.  You need 2.5 millileters drawn up in your 5 millileter (ml) syringe.  2.5 will be midway between 2 ml and 3ml.  And then dilute it as instructed in my last post/link.  Empty stomach?  This is the same usual time.....correct?  So don't worry about that now.  You will be taking 50 mg. of your "new" liquid this way with your 150mg. tab for the rest of the dose.  Switching over to liquid cautiously before decreasing/tapering further.  You might put tape over the syringe markings...duct tape works.....or beside them, the markings.  And then mark with a permanent marker the inbetween 2 and 3 ml. mark.  Set an alarm.  Write down instructions on a 3×5 card if needed.  Practice.  I mean just pretend run through it now.  Upbeat and positive.    Best.  mmt  p.s. double post as Kristine.  I am for using the 5ml. syringe you have now Sam.  Chessiecats crossover instructions to liquid.  Remember?  They are good instructions.  You got this Sam.  I mean you can do it.  Upbeat and positive once more.

Edited by manymoretodays

Sorry MMT, should not have stuck my nose in...I hope I haven't confused issues for Sam.  Sorry Sam. K xo

16 minutes ago, Kristine said:

Hey Sam, I am measuring a 4.2ml liquid dose in the morning.  I use two syringes..one is 5ml (with 0.2ml increments between each ml; the other is a 3ml syringe with 0.1ml increments between mls...so I fill the 5ml syringe up to 4mls and the 3ml syringe up to 0.2ml.  This is what works best for me.  

If your solution is 20mg per 1ml....and you want 50mg...you will need to measure out 2.5ml.  I would suggest getting a 3ml syringe from your pharmacy to make this easier and more accurate. Hope that helps. K xo

Hi Kristine,

Thanks. Oh, I don't have a 3ml syringe only a 5ml and a 1ml. So I was going to draw it up 2.5 times =1ml+1ml+.5ml

Will that work? 

• magnesium, fish oil

1 minute ago, samanthaelizabeth said:

Hi Kristine,

Thanks. Oh, I don't have a 3ml syringe only a 5ml and a 1ml. So I was going to draw it up 2.5 times =1ml+1ml+.5ml

Will that work? 

Hey Sam, I'm not a mod and you should follow MMTs latest advice. I shouldn't have stuck my nose in!!! Love K xo

16 minutes ago, manymoretodays said:

Hi Sam.  I did that above.  Checked your math.  You need 2.5 millileters drawn up in your 5 millileter (ml) syringe.  2.5 will be midway between 2 ml and 3ml.  And then dilute it as instructed in my last post/link.  Empty stomach?  This is the same usual time.....correct?  So don't worry about that now.  You will be taking 50 mg. of your "new" liquid this way with your 150mg. tab for the rest of the dose.  Switching over to liquid cautiously before decreasing/tapering further.  You might put tape over the syringe markings...duct tape works.....or beside them, the markings.  And then mark with a permanent marker the inbetween 2 and 3 ml. mark.  Set an alarm.  Write down instructions on a 3×5 card if needed.  Practice.  I mean just pretend run through it now.  Upbeat and positive.    Best.  mmt  p.s. double post as Kristine.  I am for using the 5ml. syringe you have now Sam.  Chessiecats crossover instructions to liquid.  Remember?  They are good instructions.  You got this Sam.  I mean you can do it.  Upbeat and positive once more.

Thank  you MMT!  Well i'm not reducing yet, so hopefully the transition will go smoothly! I'm beginning to feel like some sort of mad scientist!

• magnesium, fish oil

10 minutes ago, Kristine said:

Hey Sam, I'm not a mod and you should follow MMTs latest advice. I shouldn't have stuck my nose in!!! Love K xo

Oh, your're fine!  I appreciate the help! I'm so nervous...!!

• magnesium, fish oil

1 minute ago, samanthaelizabeth said:

Oh, your're fine!  I appreciate the help! I'm so nervous...!!

I made the mistake of not reading what had already been suggested by MMT and CC...this just added confusion to your thread, so please ignore that post  I wrote.  I get nervous as well.  You will be okay Sam, we are all in this mess together! Love K xo

• Moderator Emeritus
6 hours ago, samanthaelizabeth said:

Thanks SkyBlue!  Wow, you are doing great!  Would it be alright if I followed your thread? I see how low you have gotten, that's great.  How are you feeling?  Are you happy?  I'm just afraid, I don't ever want to feel the way I did before I started on the zoloft. But, that was brought on by another evil drug....Prayers to all of us! Thanks for reaching out.

Sam

Hi Sam, 

Definitely follow my thread! That would be great. : ) . Thanks for your kind words. I did another decrease this week, and a bit rough, but overall good. 

It's a good idea to have some strategies and skills in place (meditation, journaling, whatever works for you) as you taper so that you can be okay as possible while tapering. Take good care!

2020: After 18+ years (entire adult life) on Paxil, a dangerous doctor-led "taper" in 2015, and four years tapering off the last 1 mg thanks to SA and the Brassmonkey slide, 

I AM COMPLETELY FREE OF PAXIL! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Forever.

2021: Began conservative, proper, CNS-respecting taper of Zoloft, led by the only expert on me -- me. Making own liquid. 5-10% plus holds.

2022: Holding on Zoloft for now. Current dose 47 mg. Hanging in, hanging on. Severe protracted PAWS, windows and waves. While I may not be doing "a lot" by outside standards, things are graaaaadually getting better

Yoga (gentle to medium); walks; daily breath practice; nutrition, fruits/veg; nature; water; EastEnders (lol); practicing self-compassion, self-care; boundaries; connection; allowing feelings; t r u s t ing that I, too, will heal. (--> may need to be reminded of this.)

"You are not alone, and this is not the end of your story." - Baylissa

I'm just journaling my thoughts/feelings right now.  I've noticed that most of the people on this site were "switched" to another AD and it caused them problems and so this is why they want to taper.  I didn't switch (except for 2 years ago with Wellbutrin) and switched right back within 6 months.  I'm not exactly happy right now, even with my max dose of Zoloft.  So why am I risking tapering?  I don't want to rock the boat, you know?  Aside from the heavy sweating (which is way more than normal) I'm okay.  I wasn't sweating like this before I quickly tapered off of the Zoloft and went right back on after a day of being fully off of it.  Could the sweating be from this?  Will me mood worsen, If I taper down by only 5%? I feel apathetic to some degree but do not want to get depressed. I will not be starting this taper off in a good place and that worries me.

Also, if a Mod could help.  I'm not going to fully transition to the liquid as 200mg is just too much to measure in liquid.  So I was thinking of just starting my taper now with part tablet and part liquid, beginning tomorrow.  Is it okay if I do this,since i'm not totally switching to liquid only?  So I need to do 150mg tablet and then 40mg liquid= 2ml??

• magnesium, fish oil

Okay, now I'm totally crying.  My husband is forcing me to quit smoking and he said it seems like you are withdrawing from everything.  I have disappointed him so much and i'm scared he's going to leave me.  We bought two new cars, put in a pool all with the expectation that I would be working.   He absolutely hates it when I cry, but this is what I have done my whole life-pushed my feelings down.  Am I crying so much because of the slight transition to liquid?  He also think I can just quit taking zoloft because I'm strong and it shouldn't hurt me.  He doesn't understand and if I try to explain it to him, he just says "See, I told you to never get on that stuff"  But I had to because that Ativan really messed me up.  These f'n doctors are ruining people lives and it pisses me off!  Do I even attempt to taper by 5%? I don't understand why I have been sweating so much.  And it always seems i'm better, until I take my zoloft in the morning.  Then my mind starts going and the sweating and everything.  I'm sorry, venting....

• magnesium, fish oil

On 2/15/2018 at 2:17 PM, samanthaelizabeth said:

I don't feel like anyone reads my posts, I know there are others that are suffering more.  But, I still need some support/advice.  It seems like everyone has support from their spouses or loved ones My husband doesn't tolerate this and doesn't understand.  This could very well lead to the end of my marriage, if I don't fake it.  How do others (anyone feel free to answer) cope /act around their spouses? Do you fake it? Act as if?  I just feel so sad about this whole situation and I feel weak, like I can't believe i'm not handling this well.  I am very disappointed in myself, mad that I even let this happen. I know, I know emotional spiral right?  Sometimes, I feel like my life is over and I don't want it to be. I used to love life and I want to be a happy again. Will tapering actually make me happy again? It doesn't seem like my regular dose is doing anything, although it's only been a month since I reinstated.  But then again I was only fully off of it for one day, with a 1 week taper.  Maybe I need more time to stablize before I taper?  But what about this awful sweating?  I'm going to end up in the hospital for dehydration.  Sorry to bother you all, I guess I really do need counseling to figure this out.  What in Gods name to I tell the counselor? Sometimes I think about moving out and just living by myself where there are no expectations.  I have company coming this weekend and don't really feel like being a hostess.

I am reading your posts, even if you don't see me respond to all of them.

April / 2016: Cipralex 10 mg, Mirtazapine 30 mg, Lyrica 600 mg, Diazepam 20 mg, Bystolic 5 mg

2018: Lots of polypharmacy which is undocumented here. Started and stopped several drugs and changed doses of existing ones

August / 2018: Back on track! Cipralex 15 mg, Mirtazapine 7.5 mg, Diazepam 15 mg

September 2018: Cipralex 15 mg -> 12.5 mg

October 2018: Cipralex 12.5 mg -> 10 mg, Mirtazapine 7.5 mg -> 3.75 mg -> Stopped, Diazepam 15 mg

November 2019: Cipralex 5 mg, Diazepam 10 mg