Ozil off Paxil

Ozil

I have been in this paxil drug for 3 year and quit it cold turkey. And has been sober for last 3 year,. But these years were like a hell to me. The mood swings insomnia stomach pain panic attack rest leg syndrome etc made my life miserable. Still these especially insomnia hit back and feel miserable. I wish never have taken this paxil.

• Administrator

Welcome, Ozil.

When did you go off Paxil? How much were you taking? How did you go off?

To help us out, see these instructions Please put your drug and withdrawal history in your signature

How are you feeling now?

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

I went off paxil in March 2015 and it was cold turkey. At that time I was not aware of its any withdrawal symptoms or paws. I was on 20 mg and the period after is hell and wish no body to go through this. Altostrata brother could u tell me how much I have to suffer more. As these waves keep hitting back me, especially these days as this wave is longer after a long time. Earlier waves of two to seven days.

When these waves arrive back life become miserable the insomnia mood swings, hopeless and my rational mind stop working. Sometimes I feel I can't take it any more and wish to no longer live.

• Administrator

Disrupted sleep is common in prolonged withdrawal syndrome. What is your sleep pattern?

See Important topics about symptoms, including sleep problems

Do you go to bed at a regular hour? Do you stay up late on the computer?

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

After a long time my insomnia came back with this severity earlier for almost 9 months I used to get 5 plus sleeping hour, with some days of aberration.

I usually sleep between 10- 11 pm and regularly do a meditation of 20 minute before sleep. But 10 or 15 days ago I quit meditation and thereafter my symptoms came back as anxiety,insomnia, hopeless etc

But I hope meditation couple with yoga , which i used to follow earlier will put back me on recovery

May be 6-7 days of this routine put me back on track.

• Administrator

Sleep is important. Sounds like meditation is very good for you.

To help us out, see these instructions Please put your drug and withdrawal history in your signature