• ChessieCat

• manymoretodays

• eymen23

3 pm. I woke up with anxiety and fatigue

3:20 pm I ate something

4 pm my anxiety became worse 

5 pm  I took magnesium. my body was overheating and was sensitive to things

6 pm I felt better a bit

that's the summary for now. I will add to that. it's the 2nd day Im not having crying spells. but  anxiety comes and goes with fatigue

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi MatrixCode,

I’m sorry you’re still dealing with such difficult symptoms. 

Please post a full day’s notes at a time. It can be difficult to read through notes scattered across several posts. 

Do you feel you’ve been better, worse, or mostly the same since reinstating the 6 beads? 10mg is a hefty reinstatement and we wouldnt suggest that. If we felt it was appropriate to suggest a higher dose, it would be much smaller than that. 

Edited by Shep
replaced old username with new username

PLEASE NOTE:  I am not a medical professional.  I can only provide information and make suggestions.

3 pm. I woke up with anxiety and fatigue

3:20 pm I ate something

4 pm my anxiety became worse 

5 pm  I took magnesium. my body was overheating and was sensitive to things

6 pm I felt better a bit

7 pm I started to have severe crying period again. 

8 pm I went to ER 

11 pm Still feeling I am going to be suicidal if it goes like that

• Moderator Emeritus
On 3/13/2019 at 4:28 PM, MatrixCode said:

@eymen23 

Im not feeling better since I started on 6 beads. I feel worse. Im in a very bad situation. 

I have brung this to the attention of the other mods. If you’re trending towards getting worse since reinstating, 10mg is definitely not a good idea. You may be better off without Cymbalta at all, but I will await further guidance.

In what way have you got worse? Which symptoms specifically and since when? Please provide as much detail as possible. 

Why did you go to the ER? What did they suggest? 

Edited by Shep
changed quoted textbox to reflect new username

PLEASE NOTE:  I am not a medical professional.  I can only provide information and make suggestions.

• Moderator Emeritus
On 3/13/2019 at 4:31 PM, MatrixCode said:

8 pm I went to ER 

Q:  Were you given any drug at the ER?

Q:  If yes, what drug was it?

Edited by Shep

* NO LONGER ACTIVE on SA *

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED:  (6 year taper)      0mg Pristiq  on 13th November 2021

ADs since ~1992:  25+ years - 1 unknown, Prozac (muscle weakness), Zoloft; citalopram (pooped out) CTed (very sick for 2.5 wks a few months after); Pristiq:  50mg 2012, 100mg beg 2013 (Serotonin Toxicity)  Tapering from Oct 2015 - 13 Nov 2021   LAST DOSE 0.0025mg

Post 0 updates start here    My tapering program     My Intro (goes to tapering graph)

VIDEO:   Antidepressant Withdrawal Syndrome and its Management

@eymen23 

@ChessieCat

I didn't take any drugs in ER 

usually they just give you ativan and send you home.

Yes my nervous system is in so bad condition. I hardly focus, hardly listen and speak. I still have fears for no reason during doing things irrational thoughts coming to my brain about things I don't really care. are so so bad. and morning dreads.  I still have crying spells.I know it all happened to me because of my fast tapering and switching.

I would just continue to use cymbalta than having those bad moments. and stabilize my nervous system.

I feel like I need to cry more to feel relief in my nervous system. IF I DON'T, it piles up and anxiety starts then I feel awful mentally all those fears are starting to come I start to lose control in my mind and it goes so severe. crying helps during that time. but Im panicking too much because Im having these symptoms every day so I started to feel that my body won't handle these crying and nervous system related  problems. I went to ER just to get some help. They wanted me to get checked in hospital and told me to get an appointment and decide what to do with doctors. 

Now I don't know if taking cymbalta will help but I don't want another doctor to prescribe me another medicine.

Is my nervous system getting more problems after reinstating cymbalta or is the dose so little that it didn't do any effect while the withdrawal symptoms from quitting cymbalta are getting more worse

• Moderator Emeritus

MatrixCode,

We are reliant on you to provide a detailed account of how your symptoms have changed since reinstating the 6 beads of Cymbalta. Without this, we are unable to tell whether the Cymbalta may be causing an adverse reaction or not. 

Which symptoms have got worse? When did they begin to get worse? 

Also in your notes, please start to include what time you took the Cymbalta. What time did you take Cymbalta for the notes above? 

Edited by Shep

@eymen23

I take cymbalta everyday at 4 pm. My sleeping times are not good nowadays. 

crying spells are still the same 

anxiety is there after 6 beads but (maybe it's about previous CT and withdrawals are getting worse. that's what made me think that 6 beads may made me feel worse.)

morning dreads wwere always there.

fatigue was always there.

Im doing my best Im not so familiar with web sites 

• Moderator Emeritus

Are you saying that your symptoms are about the same since reinstating 6 beads? Or are you saying your anxiety has got worse?

Sorry to keep repeating myself, but it’s really important we know.  

• Moderator Emeritus

Although I'm glad you are not getting worse, I'm sorry to hear you're yet to see any/much difference with the 6 beads. As we have noted previously, it can take quite a while for reinstatement to improve symptoms and take the edge off withdrawal syndrome. If there is no improvement whatsoever in the coming weeks, one of the moderators may suggest a small increase in the number beads, but please keep us updated as to how your symptoms are changing/progressing via your daily notes so we can best assess this.

In regards to your ER trip, was this due to a bad panic attack or anxiety? I know you are desperate right now and I empathise. The suffering you're going through is very hard to bear but please try to remain patient and hopeful. We all have to stay positive on this journey and ride the waves as best we can. If you find yourself regularly visiting ER or other medical establishments, you may end up on more drugs that only make matters more complicated. Please only go to the ER if is you absolutely need emergency medical care.

Edited by Shep
removed old username

• Moderator Emeritus
On 3/11/2019 at 10:53 AM, MatrixCode said:

I stopped reducing it today. I was weighing it on a scale It was 254-253 g I went down to 239 for a few days. now I get your response and go back to 254. which was my original 100mg solian.

I was having several mood swings so I go back to solian normal dose again. but I took it as a low mg (239grams) for 2 days. I don't know if it will make an impact.

I would also like to draw the mods' attention to the fact that a few days ago you were reducing Solian. This complicates the assessment of how the reinstatement of Cymbalta is affecting you.

On 3/12/2019 at 5:03 PM, MatrixCode said:

8 p.m. went out to feel better.
9 p.m. Feel a bit better

This again contradicts your latest reporting that you are not feeling any better at all.

Edited by Shep

Current: 9/2022 Xanax 0.08, Lexapro 2

2020 Xanax 0.26 (down from 2 mg in 2013), Lexapro 2.85 mg (down from 5 mg 2013)

Amitriptyline (tricyclic AD) and clonazepam for 3 months to treat headache in 1996 
1999. - present Xanax prn up to 3 mg.
2000-2005 Prozac CT twice, 2005-2010 Zoloft CT 3 times, 2010-2013 Escitalopram 10 mg
went from 2.5 to zero on 7 Aug 2013, bad crash 40 days after
reinstated to 5 mg Escitalopram 4Oct 2013 and holding liquid Xanax every 5 hours
28 Jan 2014 Xanax 1.9, 18 Apr  2015 1 mg,  25 June 2015 Lex 4.8, 6 Aug Lexapro 4.6, 1 Jan 2016 0.64  Xanax     9 month hold

24 Sept 2016 4.5 Lex, 17 Oct 4.4 Lex (Nov 0.63 Xanax, Dec 0.625 Xanax), 1 Jan 2017 4.3 Lex, 24 Jan 4.2, 5 Feb 4.1, 24 Mar 4 mg, 10 Apr 3.9 mg, May 3.85, June 3.8, July 3.75, 22 July 3.7, 15 Aug 3.65, 17 Sept 3.6, 1 Jan 2018 3.55, 19 Jan 3.5, 16 Mar 3.4, 14 Apr 3.3, 23 May 3.2, 16 June 3.15, 15 Jul 3.1, 31 Jul 3, 21 Aug 2.9 26 Sept 2.85, 14 Nov Xan 0.61, 1 Dec 0.59, 19 Dec 0.58, 4 Jan 0.565, 6 Feb 0.55, 20 Feb 0.535, 1 Mar 0.505, 10 Mar 0.475, 14 Mar 0.45, 4 Apr 0.415, 13 Apr 0.37, 21 Apr 0.33, 29 Apr 0.29, 10 May 0.27, 17 May 0.25, 28 May 0.22, 19 June 0.22, 21 Jun updose to 0.24, 24 Jun updose to 0.26

Supplements: Omega 3 + Vit E, Vit C, D, magnesium, Taurine, probiotic 

I'm not a medical professional. Any advice I give is based on my own experience and reading. 

• Moderator Emeritus

On 3/13/2019 at 10:20 PM, MatrixCode said:

crying spells are still the same 

On 3/13/2019 at 12:25 PM, MatrixCode said:

6 pm I felt better a bit

that's the summary for now. I will add to that. it's the 2nd day Im not having crying spells. but  anxiety comes and goes with fatigue

There is more contradiction in how you report about your symptoms.

I know it is very hard but you need to do whatever you can to be patient and not agonize about your symptoms. It's been only 5 days since you hurt your central nervous system badly by cold turkey Cymbalta. Only 4 days ago you were hurting it even more by reducing Solian. 

Yet despite all that after only a few days you started seeing improvements. At this stage that's a very positive sign.

All you can do now is to practice some self-soothing skills. This is very important.

Edited by Shep

Current: 9/2022 Xanax 0.08, Lexapro 2

2020 Xanax 0.26 (down from 2 mg in 2013), Lexapro 2.85 mg (down from 5 mg 2013)

Amitriptyline (tricyclic AD) and clonazepam for 3 months to treat headache in 1996 
1999. - present Xanax prn up to 3 mg.
2000-2005 Prozac CT twice, 2005-2010 Zoloft CT 3 times, 2010-2013 Escitalopram 10 mg
went from 2.5 to zero on 7 Aug 2013, bad crash 40 days after
reinstated to 5 mg Escitalopram 4Oct 2013 and holding liquid Xanax every 5 hours
28 Jan 2014 Xanax 1.9, 18 Apr  2015 1 mg,  25 June 2015 Lex 4.8, 6 Aug Lexapro 4.6, 1 Jan 2016 0.64  Xanax     9 month hold

24 Sept 2016 4.5 Lex, 17 Oct 4.4 Lex (Nov 0.63 Xanax, Dec 0.625 Xanax), 1 Jan 2017 4.3 Lex, 24 Jan 4.2, 5 Feb 4.1, 24 Mar 4 mg, 10 Apr 3.9 mg, May 3.85, June 3.8, July 3.75, 22 July 3.7, 15 Aug 3.65, 17 Sept 3.6, 1 Jan 2018 3.55, 19 Jan 3.5, 16 Mar 3.4, 14 Apr 3.3, 23 May 3.2, 16 June 3.15, 15 Jul 3.1, 31 Jul 3, 21 Aug 2.9 26 Sept 2.85, 14 Nov Xan 0.61, 1 Dec 0.59, 19 Dec 0.58, 4 Jan 0.565, 6 Feb 0.55, 20 Feb 0.535, 1 Mar 0.505, 10 Mar 0.475, 14 Mar 0.45, 4 Apr 0.415, 13 Apr 0.37, 21 Apr 0.33, 29 Apr 0.29, 10 May 0.27, 17 May 0.25, 28 May 0.22, 19 June 0.22, 21 Jun updose to 0.24, 24 Jun updose to 0.26

Supplements: Omega 3 + Vit E, Vit C, D, magnesium, Taurine, probiotic 

I'm not a medical professional. Any advice I give is based on my own experience and reading. 

@bubble

Im having ups and down during the day. that's why I wrote "I felt better" but my symptoms aren't getting better. still having waves and windows. Im still learning about this forum.

Im trying to watch myself about crying spells and there has been rare days I was without it. but it was always there. 

I took a risk. I was so hopeless.

and took my 10 mg duloxetine(85 beads). I felt better today. I will watch myself and see how I will be doing within 2-3 weeks with 85 beads.

I know I did something this web site doesn't approve. but please note that I was so hopeless. and today I wake up with anxiety again. but it all went away after taking 10 mg cymbalta.

Edited by ChessieCat
edited at request of member

• Administrator

Reinstating 10mg Cymbalta is fine, MatrixCode. What we have difficulty with is your frequent changing of your drugs and dosages. Every time you change even one drug, it can change your entire symptom pattern. We need to see what a change does before talking about another change.

If you are feeling better on 10mg Cymbalta, please do not change any of your drugs for at least a week and see how you feel. That's the only way to tell if increasing Cymbalta was a good idea. Please take your drugs at the same times and dosages each day.

Edited by Shep
updated for new username

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

@Altostrata

17/03/2019

3 pm I woke up fine

4 pm  I took my 85 beads of cymbalta

4 pm I ate something

5-6-7pm I had that fearful feeling (morning dreads) in my chest like stressful feeling. 

8 pm went to gym just for walking

9 pm went out for eating

10pm  I felt so tired I rest in bed. I slept for 30-40 min

11 pm woke up with heart palpilations. 

11 pm I cried ( much less than my normal crying spells. maybe just for 2-3 minutes)

Im taking 85 beads daily

Today

3 pm I woke up

4 pm ate something and took 85 beads

5 pm anxiety started with restless feelings

6 pm felt so cold like freezing

7 pm had a crying period for a while. (longer than previous one)

8 pm rest in bed

still feeling so down and anxiety feeling are unbearable sometimes

19/03/2019

Im still taking 85 beads cymbalta everyday. yesterday I had a very normal day.

woke up with anxiety and little palpilations, also short breath

• Moderator Emeritus

Glad you had a normal day yesterday, that’s a good sign of the potential for longer term stabilisation. It’s likely you’ll experience windows and waves for some time, so please try to be patient and use days like yesterday as evidence that things are moving in the right direction.

Edited by Shep
removed old username

Your statement about not knowing how to help yourself sounds familiar.  At times I have difficulty calming myself but can easily make myself more upset with my negative thoughts.  Have you tried searching youtube for short videos on meditation, anxiety, hypnosis, or visualizing positive outcomes?  Or the 4 7 8 breathing? I like short videos because they require less time commitment and I can re-watch them another day to drill the info into my long term memory.

-2005 -2016 60mg Cymbalta

11/2016 abrupt drop to 30mg. Insomnia started (about 2x a week.)

6/29/2017 started aggressive taper. Dosage:6/29 25mg,7/7 20mg,7/10 15mg,7/1713mg,7/18 10 mg,7/22 8mg,7/31 7.5mg,8/1 6.25mg. At 6.25mg insomnia every night (waking 2-4am.) 

8/2017 began up dosing 8/9 7.5mg,8/16 10mg.

Late 2017 new taper from 25mg. Approx 10% reduction per mos (mini-tablets.) 10mg sleep would not stabilize. Cont'd taper meds running out.

Jan 2019 stopped taper at 2.5mg. Using only supplements. Morning 500mg tyrosine, 100mg L-theanine, 600mg NAC. After breakfast 1000mg fish oil, 5mg iron, 2000IU D3, B complex, 500mg ginseng, 50mg ginkgo, probiotics & 50mg zinc. Bedtime 1000mg tryptophan, 500mg gaba, 3mg time released melatonin, 325mg magnesium powder, & 100mg progesterone.

Feb 2019 brain zaps gone. Still have chronic insomnia & anxiety at times.

March 2019-Purchased Alpha Stim

May 2019-sleep still inconsistent.

October 2019- (Morning) L-Tyrosine, Super B complex, 5mg ferritin,fish oil, vit c, (Evening)200mg progesterone, 1mg Natrol Time Release Melatonin, 325mg Calm magnesium, glycine powder. Alpha Stim only seems to help with anxiety not insomnia. Usually wake up nightly average of 2 hours. *Using 25mg Benadryl or 12.5mg Doxylamine Succinate occasionally

my life is ruined. I have no option but to live with withdrawals or what so ever these things are. and I hardly get help from this topic so I think its time to not writing anymore. Im prescribed zyprexa by doctors and I stopped taking cymbalta 4 days ago.

so I don't know where I am going from here. thank you all for your efforts. bye

• 9 months later...

Titled:  Stuck on Olanzapine(Zyprexa)

I'm stuck on olanzapine. was put on this by my doctor who knows obviosly nothing about withdrawal symptoms, put me on this just to silence my withdrawals.

I was in a hellish cymbalta and solian withdrawal back then, afterwards I was put on different ssri's, seeing they didn't work. I guess my brain couldn't heal from the damages of those drugs.

after very bad days I agreed to  start on 10 mg of lexapro - and 2.5 mg zyprexa. back in 2019-march(olanzapine) - october 2019 (lexapro)

I tried cold turkey from 2.5, no no no. never worked. crippling anxiety and depression.

I tried to taper off olanzapine, by %10 reduce. it didn't work. I was left miserable.  never ending crying spells started.

how can I be free of olanzapine. Thank you so much

Edited by manymoretodays
merged 2nd intro topic with 1st, title added

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi MatrixCode, @MatrixCode

Welcome back.  Pretty horrible withdrawal and remedications then........I'm sorry.

I merged your most recent introduction back to this one.  Just one introduction per member.  And it really can be helpful for us to have all your information in one place.

What medications are you presently on?  I see you noted Lexapro as well as the Zyprexa.
Can you update your signature for us:  Please put your withdrawal history in your signature

This will really help us get a better idea of where you are at right now.

• A list is easier to understand than one or multiple paragraphs
  • Include ALL drugs, doses, and dates (starting and stopping)
  • Any drugs prior to 24 months ago can just be listed with start and stop years
  • Please use actual dates or approximate dates (e.g. mid-June) rather than relative time frames (e.g. 3 months ago)
  • Spell out months (e.g. "January" or "Jan" as 9/1/2016 can be interpreted as 9 Jan 2016 or 1 Sept 2016)
  • Please leave out symptoms and diagnoses

Example:

2001–2002 paroxetine 
2003  citalopram 
2004  paroxetine
2008  paroxetine slow taper down to 2016 Aug off paroxetine
2016  citalopram May 20mg  Oct slow taper down
2018  citalopram 13 Feb 4.6mg 15 Mar 4.4mg 29 Apr 4.2mg

If you edit your signature, the new one replaces any prior signature. It will appear in your signature under all your posts, even your old posts. If you want to save the information in the old signature, copy it and save it in a file on your computer or in a post in your Introductions topic.

(As of 12/31/13: Signatures are limited to 12 lines of text.)

How to add or edit your signature

1. Click on this link to open the correct page in User Settings:
    Create Your Signature in "Account Settings"
    2017-June 12 update: link works on desktop, tablet and mobile phone versions

2. Enter your signature in the space provided.
  3. When you are done, Click on the big black Save button at the bottom.

I understand that you are feeling really frustrated right now, and hopefully we can help you with a new taper plan to ultimately reach your goal of being drug free one day.  It may be that you need to go down in smaller percentages with your Zyprexa, when you begin tapering that again.

Let me know if you need help, getting your more recent history in the signature, or with organizing it.  That will help us alot, as well as knowing what other drugs you are on right now.

Thanks MatrixCode,

L, P, H, and G,

mmt

Edited by manymoretodays

Late 2023- gone to emeritus status, inactive, don't @ me, I can check who I've posted on, and I'm not really here like I used to be......thanks.

Started with psycho meds/psychiatric care circa 1988.  In retrospect, and on contemplation, situational overwhelm.

Rounding up to 30 years of medications(30 medication trials, poly-pharmacy maximum was 3 at one time).

5/28/2015-off Adderal salts 2.5mg. (I had been on that since hospital 10/2014)

12/2015---just holding, holding, holding, with trileptal/oxcarb at 75 mg. 1/2 tab at hs.  My last psycho med ever!  Tapered @ 10% every 4 weeks, sometimes 2 weeks to

2016 Dec 16 medication free!!

Longer signature post here, with current supplements.

Herb and alcohol free since 5/15/2016.  And.....I quit smoking 11/2021. Lapsed.  Redo of quit smoking 9/28/2022.  Can you say Hallelujah?(took me long enough)💜

None of my posts are intended as medical advice.  Please discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical provider.  My success story:  Blue skies ahead, clear sailing

• Moderator Emeritus
On 1/22/2020 at 7:46 AM, MatrixCode said:

@manymoretodays

Thank you.

do you think that I need to try being stable on olanzapine first, then taper it off? Also lexapro.  I'm not feeling stable.

Yes.  And then, we usually will have members taper the more activating medication/drug first.  Which in your case would be the Lexapro.  It looks like you've only been on that since October too. 

Why don't you share what a day is like for you now, times of drugs, doses, symptoms, sleep, and supplements? 

Try this format:  daily notes

And so forth. A diary, in chronological order, looking something like this:

6 a.m. Woke with anxiety
8 a.m. Took 2.5mg Lexapro
10 a.m. Stomach is upset
10:30 a.m. Ate breakfast
11:35 a.m. Got a headache, lasted one hour
12:35 p.m. Ate lunch
4 p.m. Feel a bit better
5 p.m. Took 2.5mg Lexapro
6 p.m. Ate dinner
9:20 p.m. Headache
10:00 p.m. Took 50mg Seroquel
10:20 p.m. Feeling dizzy
10:30 p.m. Fell asleep
2:30 a.m. Woke, took 3mg Ambien (NOT "took 1/2 tablet Ambien")
2:45 a.m. Fell asleep
4:30 a.m. Woke but got back to sleep

That should help us to see a bit more of where you are at now.  And meantime, stay consistent with your drugs and dosages.......same dose, same time, each day and avoid any other psychoactives too.  Things like alcohol, recreational drugs, too much caffiene, etc, etc,

Thanks MC.

L, P, H, and G,

mmt

Late 2023- gone to emeritus status, inactive, don't @ me, I can check who I've posted on, and I'm not really here like I used to be......thanks.

Started with psycho meds/psychiatric care circa 1988.  In retrospect, and on contemplation, situational overwhelm.

Rounding up to 30 years of medications(30 medication trials, poly-pharmacy maximum was 3 at one time).

12/2015---just holding, holding, holding, with trileptal/oxcarb at 75 mg. 1/2 tab at hs.  My last psycho med ever!  Tapered @ 10% every 4 weeks, sometimes 2 weeks to

Herb and alcohol free since 5/15/2016.  And.....I quit smoking 11/2021. Lapsed.  Redo of quit smoking 9/28/2022.  Can you say Hallelujah?(took me long enough)💜

None of my posts are intended as medical advice.  Please discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical provider.  My success story:  Blue skies ahead, clear sailing

@manymoretodays

hey brother.  I guess I have to be honest with you. I tried to come off my 2.5 olanzapine again. it's the 8th day that I'm without it. and I started to feel anxiety, I can't sleep in the night.

and my body goes dehydrated. I start to have very bad shortness of breath problem. heart palpilations.withdrawals started.

6 am- I was awake.

7 am- I was awake again.

1 pm- I woke up. had a breakfast.

3 pm- shortness of breath problem.

4 pm- feeling tired. drinking a lot of water.

I need suggestions. I'm taking my lexapro at 8 pm everyday.

• Moderator Emeritus

Why are you taking Lexapro at night?  Have you always done this?

On 1/28/2020 at 6:21 AM, MatrixCode said:

hey brother.  I guess I have to be honest with you. I tried to come off my 2.5 olanzapine again. it's the 8th day that I'm without it. and I started to feel anxiety, I can't sleep in the night.

and my body goes dehydrated. I start to have very bad shortness of breath problem. heart palpilations.withdrawals started.

6 am- I was awake.

7 am- I was awake again.

1 pm- I woke up. had a breakfast.

3 pm- shortness of breath problem.

4 pm- feeling tired. drinking a lot of water.

I need suggestions. I'm taking my lexapro at 8 pm everyday.

If I were you I would reinstate some of the olanzapine again.  Can you do a 1.25 mg dose?  It can be a huge bear to come off of so quickly and abruptly.  What time did you go to sleep? 

Try some of the 4-7-8 breathing when feeling real panicky.  In through the nose(preferably) for a count of 4 seconds, then hold for 7 seconds, and then slowly exhale for an 8 second count.  Keep trying it, until you are focused enough to do it a few times through.  And attention to the space between the breathes as well.  It can sometimes calm the anxious/panic feelings.

Tips for tapering off Zyprexa(olanzapine)

^ might be helpful to take a look at now, and in getting familiar with how to get smaller doses

You should probably work on a beginning taper of Lexapro first, as it's your more activating drug now.

However, let's see where you are at now, and if we can get you more stabilized again with the olanzapine.  And so sorry, I somehow missed your post last Tuesday.  It was a busy week. 

Update please.  Thank you.

L, P, H, and G,

mmt

Edited by manymoretodays

@manymoretodays

hey bro again.  I reinstated on 1.25 mg zyprexa after being without it for 9 days. now I'm still taking it as 1.25 for nearly 9-10 days.

Thank you for your suggestions about breathing techniques.

I started sleeping normally after taking zyprexa- 1.25 mg.

You are already helping, thank you for that. I think I'm still trying to be stable on olanzapine. then I will try to cut my dose again?

my lexapro is 10 mg and I'm still taking it. can you suggest me a taper plan for that too? I have to be honest with you, I'm very scared to taper it off.  you see my page here, it was all about suffering after quitting cymbalta nearly cold turkey. so bro I don't know what to expect if I quit lexapro.

I'm checking out the link. thank you