Henryk12: off risperidone

Henryk12

Henryk how are you feeling right now?

(14 years old)2014-2015 {Prozac,ritalin and concerta} 

2015-2016 {Prozac changed to Zoloft 100 mg kept taking ritalin and concerta occasionaly}

2017-2018 {CTed Zoloft began taking a lot of concerta(72mg sometimes 144mg a day) and ritalin}

2018-sept of 2018 {CT'ed concerta and ritalin.Started Zoloft 50 mg 

sept of 2018-sept 2019 {CT'ed Zoloft. 3 months later after 3 weed usages(my first times) hell started.}

sept 2019- {reinstate 25 mg Zoloft huge derealization and neck numbness and had an attack at night went to ER.Used ativan couple times. Week later cipralex (Lexapro) 12,5 given .Had huge brain shakes and restlessness.Ativan used.No drugs being used  right now.}

Supplements: Nothing

8 hours ago, smketdie said:

Henryk how are you feeling right now?

I’m getting better bit by bit and I have more  understanding to what’s going on . No one here can save you. Only you can save you and you need do everything possible to make sure that happens. Fasting with water and fruits as been very helpful. Starting from today I’m going on another 4 days fasting . This drugs destroy your nerves and body . You need feed it life . No dead foods . Let your food be your medicine. I hope you get well soon mate . Discipline is important 🧘🏽‍♂️🥗💪🏾

July 18 Risp 1/1mg day   on and of 12times didnt know it was the drug 

2m sep for 4 to September 9

Ct Sept 10 / RI 1mg Sept 15 to 16

went down to 0.5mg Sept 17/18 

CT sep 19 30mg whine drug estimate

tmj, brain zaps, itching, body pains, loud tinnitus, brain fog , tremors , body ,Td,deregulation , sleep issues due to loud tinnitus. Facial movements, clogged ear , choky , burning , discomfort,banging brain 

bruxism , teeth clenching, hedac/nerve p

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/11/2019 at 8:07 AM, Henryk12 said:

I’m getting better bit by bit and I have more  understanding to what’s going on . No one here can save you. Only you can save you and you need do everything possible to make sure that happens. Fasting with water and fruits as been very helpful. Starting from today I’m going on another 4 days fasting . This drugs destroy your nerves and body . You need feed it life . No dead foods . Let your food be your medicine. I hope you get well soon mate . Discipline is important 🧘🏽‍♂️🥗💪🏾

@Altostrata @Shep @brassmonkey Please my life feels strange and I’m so confused. You guys think I had stroke or the drug as caused me multiple sclerosis ? I know something is wrong with my brain and I need ask if anyone experienced changes in the body function. I’m lost and so lonely. I will appreciate if I can talk to someone 

tmj, brain zaps, itching, body pains, loud tinnitus, brain fog , tremors , body ,Td,deregulation , sleep issues due to loud tinnitus. Facial movements, clogged ear , choky , burning , discomfort,banging brain 

• Moderator Emeritus
On 12/11/2019 at 2:07 AM, Henryk12 said:

Starting from today I’m going on another 4 days fasting .

Henry, when was the last time you ate? If you're going on this type of extreme diet, you may be dealing with low blood sugar and other issues. 

Just now, Shep said:

Henry, when was the last time you ate? If you're going on this type of extreme diet, you may be dealing with low blood sugar and other issues. 

I had some bread with beans then I’m resuming my fasting today. Please what do you mean by other issues? Something is definitely wrong with me . Like my heads trying to find balance. So confused 

• Moderator Emeritus
27 minutes ago, Henryk12 said:

Please what do you mean by other issues?

There's no way of answering this, Henry. If you've been fasting for 4 days at a time as you posted, you could be dealing with any number of issues that come from this type of extreme fasting, especially with a destabilized nervous system. Even for healthy people, fasting for more than a day can be risky. Extreme diets and restriction of nutrients is not recommended for anyone going through withdrawal. 

1 minute ago, Shep said:

There's no way of answering this, Henry. If you've been fasting for 4 days at a time as you posted, you could be dealing with any number of issues that come from this type of extreme fasting, especially with a destabilized nervous system. Even for healthy people, fasting for more than a day can be risky. Extreme diets and restriction of nutrients is not recommended for anyone going through withdrawal. 

Ok I won’t do that no more but some is strange about my body . My body is trying to go back normal and something ruptured in my ear I don’t know what, sometimes I feel it going back in there but always falls back , does risperidone make changes to the body and brain or can marijuana withdrawal cause this symptoms? The last time I smoked my body were coming back together, including the rupture blood vessel on my neck and hear  . So wierd felt like my brain is wired down my neck . Wish I could see the light at the end of this tunnel ...is full of darkness in here and I’ve stopped the urge to cry since it won’t solve no problem 

Henryk are you also feeling neck problems? When you rotate your neck it makes sounds and when you do it  spontaneously your vision takes time to get normal and your head feels really weird?

2015-2016 {Prozac changed to Zoloft 100 mg kept taking ritalin and concerta occasionaly}

2017-2018 {CTed Zoloft began taking a lot of concerta(72mg sometimes 144mg a day) and ritalin}

sept of 2018-sept 2019 {CT'ed Zoloft. 3 months later after 3 weed usages(my first times) hell started.}

sept 2019- {reinstate 25 mg Zoloft huge derealization and neck numbness and had an attack at night went to ER.Used ativan couple times. Week later cipralex (Lexapro) 12,5 given .Had huge brain shakes and restlessness.Ativan used.No drugs being used  right now.}

18 hours ago, Henryk12 said:

Ok I won’t do that no more but some is strange about my body . My body is trying to go back normal and something ruptured in my ear I don’t know what, sometimes I feel it going back in there but always falls back , does risperidone make changes to the body and brain or can marijuana withdrawal cause this symptoms? The last time I smoked my body were coming back together, including the rupture blood vessel on my neck and hear  . So wierd felt like my brain is wired down my neck . Wish I could see the light at the end of this tunnel ...is full of darkness in here and I’ve stopped the urge to cry since it won’t solve no problem 

Today use to be my birthday. Thank God for the lessons and pain . Hope and miracle is why I keep going. Save my soul even if I lose my body. Take me off this misery world if I will never be me again. Let thy will be done Amen 🙏🏽 

14 hours ago, smketdie said:

Henryk are you also feeling neck problems? When you rotate your neck it makes sounds and when you do it  spontaneously your vision takes time to get normal and your head feels really weird?

Yes I have neck issues and crawling sensations inside my throat/face /back /ear / chest but my vision is fair been dizzy bout 2 times and pain is a constant part of the life but I believe God will heal me or kill me. Whichever way , he’s will will be done   

how are you? 

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/23/2019 at 11:59 AM, Henryk12 said:

Yes I have neck issues and crawling sensations inside my throat/face /back /ear / chest but my vision is fair been dizzy bout 2 times and pain is a constant part of the life but I believe God will heal me or kill me. Whichever way , he’s will will be done   

how are you? 

@Altostrata @Shep @brassmonkey Can I talk to you guys for a seconds . I’m been abandoned here in pains but that does not matter . Just want to ask some questions about how I’m feeling and the troubles I’m facing right now . Happy new year!!!

• Administrator

How have your symptoms changed, Henryk?

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

3 hours ago, Henryk12 said:

@Altostrata @Shep @brassmonkey Can I talk to you guys for a seconds . I’m been abandoned here in pains but that does not matter . Just want to ask some questions about how I’m feeling and the troubles I’m facing right now . Happy new year!!!

you can get over it

2011 protracted withdrawal symptoms from Effexor, managed to come off
2013-2015  risperidone consta 50 mg, started tapering from March 2015 to 1,66mg/day and from 02/2015 started seroxat 10mg/day

01/17 Seroxat 2,0mg,olanzapine 5mg,risperidone consta 25mg/every 15days

05/17 Seroxat 1mg,olanzapine 5mg,risp.consta 25mg/every 15days

06/17 Seroxat 2drops,olanzapine 5mg,liquid risperidone2mg

07/17 Seroxat 1 drop,olanzapine 5mg,Risperidone 0mg, 10/17 Seroxat 0mg,olanzapine,5mg,Risperidone 0mg, 12/17 Seroxat 1/2 drop, olanzapine 5mg,  04/18 Olanzapine 1,25mg, 04/18 xanax 0,5mg

24/06/2019 doc said to take 10mg olanzapine for 13days and down to 5mg
 been taking 10mg for 14 days, 5mg for 8 days  and  tapered to  3/4quart. 5mg  for 14 days, 1/2 for 14 days,

01/08/19 2,5mg

08/2021 5mg olanzapine

Supplements Omega 3, Turmeric, Bacopa monneri, Mucuna Pruriens

3 minutes ago, Miko789 said:

you can get over it

Hmm , I don’t really know what to do. Is it normal to have a skull movement? Like my skull trying to go back to its normal shape and I have few dents on my head. Serious pain all over , my neck muscles are twisted to my clavicle. So lost and not sure what this is. I understand you guys don’t know what to do about me . Can I get over this ? I hope so but this pain is so strange and painful. Thanks for the encouragement word . I hope life gets better for too 

• Moderator Emeritus
18 minutes ago, Henryk12 said:

Serious pain all over , my neck muscles are twisted to my clavicle.

Withdrawal symptoms are often bizarre.  I'm sorry you're feeling bad.

I've had back of the neck pain off and on throughout my taper, though it's much better now.  Symptoms will come come and go for no apparent reason.

Gridley Introduction

Lexapro 20 mg since 2004.  Begin Brassmonkey Slide Taper Jan. 2017.   

End 2017 year 1 of taper at 9.25mg 

End 2018 year 2 of taper at 4.1mg

End 2019 year 3 of taper at 1.0mg  

Oct. 30, 2020  Jump to zero from 0.025mg.  Current dose: 0.000mg

3 year, 10 month taper is 100% complete.

Ativan 1 mg to 1.875mg 1986-2020, two CT's and reinstatements

Nov. 2020, 7-week Ativan-Valium crossover to 18.75mg Valium

Feb. 2021, begin 10%/4 week taper of 18.75mg Valium 

End 2021  year 1 of Valium taper at 6mg

End 2022 year 2 of Valium taper at 2.75mg 

End 2023 year 3 of Valium taper at 1mg

Jan. 24, 2024: Hold at 1mg and shift to Imipramine taper.

Taper is 95% complete.

Imipramine 75 mg daily since 1986.  Jan.-Sept. 2016 tapered to 14.4mg  

March 22, 2022: Begin 10%/4 week taper

Aug. 5, 2022: hold at 9.5mg and shift to Valium taper

Jan. 24, 2024: Resume Imipramine taper.  Current dose as of April 1: 6.8mg

Taper is 91% complete.  

Supplements: multiple, quercetin, omega-3, vitamins C, E and D3, magnesium glycinate, probiotics, zinc, melatonin .3mg, iron, serrapeptase, nattokinase

I am not a medical professional and this is not medical advice but simply information based on my own experience, as well as other members who have survived these drugs.

1 minute ago, Gridley said:

Withdrawal symptoms are often bizarre.  I'm sorry you're feeling bad.

I've had back of the neck pain off and on throughout my taper, though it's much better now.  Symptoms will come come and go for no apparent reason.

Thanks for coming to my thread. My neck nerves are detached from the base of the neck and lower back spine bends . This is inhumane . My jaw and skull muscle on my right head feels shortened and extended. I’ve never seen anything like mine and I’m scared but just wish I this to end for me already. This is not a way to live  but thanks I truly appreciate. God bless you 

Henryk our symptoms are similar. I have persistent pain in my head and neck. I feel my heart beat very harshly. I also feel detached. My head shskes involuntarily. Believe me you are not Alone in this. I thought my symptoms were spesific but after seeing you my thoughts have changed.

• 1 month later...
On 1/16/2020 at 2:37 AM, smketdie said:

Henryk our symptoms are similar. I have persistent pain in my head and neck. I feel my heart beat very harshly. I also feel detached. My head shskes involuntarily. Believe me you are not Alone in this. I thought my symptoms were spesific but after seeing you my thoughts have changed.

Henry I’m so sorry you are suffering with such intense symptoms. For me when I found someone with similar symptoms I felt a huge sense of relief that I was not alone. I hope @smketdie‘s post offers you a sense of feeling supported. @Rosetta posted the following on Snorky’s post I’m not sure if you read it but I do think she’s really highlighted how we move through symptoms 

have been there.  It is truly awful.  I do not feel that you are exaggerating or being weak.  I know you are telling the truth.  

I wish that I had an answer for you other than “the only way out is through.”  I don’t, but I have something much more useful than “buck up and soldier through.”  (I have never found that advice helpful.  If anything it’s harmful.) 

I can tell you that your symptons will get better.  They will become more and more bearable.  You will eventually pass a point at which you realize you can survive this for as long as it takes.  You just have to white knuckle through to that point.  

You are not looking at months or years of that same intensity of symptoms (unless you re-injure your nervous system).  I think that, from a mental perspective, we sufferers of this syndrome tend to fear that the most intense symptoms will endure until we heal.  In fact, some people say it is a symptoms of this syndrome to have that tendency.   It’s a particularly cruel coincidence that all positivity and hope is swept away by the same syndrome that causes confusion, intense fear or terror and physical pain or discomfort.

I empathize greatly with your fear of being alone, fear of going out, fear of seeing people, fear of everything.  I had it too.  I couldn’t stay home alone, but going out was very, very difficult.  I had no particular idea of what might happen either, but it was more a matter of believing that whatever did happen I was in no shape, mentally, to handle any sort of problem or emergency.  I was wrong about that.  I did just fine, but my brain was operating so differently than ever in the past that I had no confidence that I could handle anything.

The fear will go away, Snorky, but before it does it will lessen to a degree that you can function.  The fear is that there is an on/off switch that won’t be tripped until  x w y number of months down the road. That is not what happens.  We need to hold on until the symptoms lessen.  Then we can find new strength to keep going.  Once you have experiemcef several waves and the time in between them you will have the experience to endure more peacefully.  

You will heal, and you will be glad that you are still here.  

You can get through it.  I think you will find that having to go out will be useful despite how difficult it is.  It will help you regain your confidence.

When you are home try to do something that gets you under the sun.  I used to sit in the sun on the concrete by my house.  Warmth was always a key to some relief for me.  The sun, the warm concrete, the light.  There was a time when staying indoors was not a good thing for me.  I sat outside and read books.  I hope you have place you can do this.  Otherwise, hot baths, hot showers, and a heating pad may help.  Anything warm.  Hot tea, etc.  That was how I knuckled through.

I’ll be thinking of you, Rosetta

•  

Henry where you  are at the moment I think is the very worst stage of WD.

You’ve worked out what’s happening, You have fear of symptoms on top of the symptoms themselves. You hear ofpeople suffering for extended periods which coupled with all the symptoms plus anxiety becomes an absolute nightmare. I know it’s hell. I know I’ve been there. Different symptoms but exactly the same despair.   please believe it will get better and you will survive.   SI hit me hard. I could see no other means of relief from the agony of WD. It does begin to pass in Windows and then will visit again in a wave. But it will get better,  remember it’s your brain not able to function fully yet but it will repair it really will. Please read Rosetta’s post for support and reach out whenever you need reassurance.  This  is a really challenging time in WD that you are in at the moment. Help is here. 

Take care thinking of you Kx

•  

Lexapro Fast Track/ Cold Turkey

Last dose end Dec 2018 

Tapered 1/2 a daily dose a week (20mg) for  14 weeks, last dose was a 20 mg pill!!  

3.5 times slower than Psychiatrist recommended, I felt proud of myself!! Little did I know!!!!Got too scared to reinstate because I’d left it too long.

On ADs for 20 years (Prozac approx 10 years/ Pristiq approx 3 years/ Citalipram approx 2 years/. Lexapro a approx  5 years/. Last two years 40mgs Lexapro day.

14 minutes ago, Katy398 said:

Henry I’m so sorry you are suffering with such intense symptoms. For me when I found someone with similar symptoms I felt a huge sense of relief that I was not alone. I hope @smketdie‘s post offers you a sense of feeling supported. @Rosetta posted the following on Snorky’s post I’m not sure if you read it but I do think she’s really highlighted how we move through symptoms 

have been there.  It is truly awful.  I do not feel that you are exaggerating or being weak.  I know you are telling the truth.  

I wish that I had an answer for you other than “the only way out is through.”  I don’t, but I have something much more useful than “buck up and soldier through.”  (I have never found that advice helpful.  If anything it’s harmful.) 

I can tell you that your symptons will get better.  They will become more and more bearable.  You will eventually pass a point at which you realize you can survive this for as long as it takes.  You just have to white knuckle through to that point.  

You are not looking at months or years of that same intensity of symptoms (unless you re-injure your nervous system).  I think that, from a mental perspective, we sufferers of this syndrome tend to fear that the most intense symptoms will endure until we heal.  In fact, some people say it is a symptoms of this syndrome to have that tendency.   It’s a particularly cruel coincidence that all positivity and hope is swept away by the same syndrome that causes confusion, intense fear or terror and physical pain or discomfort.

I empathize greatly with your fear of being alone, fear of going out, fear of seeing people, fear of everything.  I had it too.  I couldn’t stay home alone, but going out was very, very difficult.  I had no particular idea of what might happen either, but it was more a matter of believing that whatever did happen I was in no shape, mentally, to handle any sort of problem or emergency.  I was wrong about that.  I did just fine, but my brain was operating so differently than ever in the past that I had no confidence that I could handle anything.

The fear will go away, Snorky, but before it does it will lessen to a degree that you can function.  The fear is that there is an on/off switch that won’t be tripped until  x w y number of months down the road. That is not what happens.  We need to hold on until the symptoms lessen.  Then we can find new strength to keep going.  Once you have experiemcef several waves and the time in between them you will have the experience to endure more peacefully.  

You will heal, and you will be glad that you are still here.  

You can get through it.  I think you will find that having to go out will be useful despite how difficult it is.  It will help you regain your confidence.

When you are home try to do something that gets you under the sun.  I used to sit in the sun on the concrete by my house.  Warmth was always a key to some relief for me.  The sun, the warm concrete, the light.  There was a time when staying indoors was not a good thing for me.  I sat outside and read books.  I hope you have place you can do this.  Otherwise, hot baths, hot showers, and a heating pad may help.  Anything warm.  Hot tea, etc.  That was how I knuckled through.

I’ll be thinking of you, Rosetta

•  

Henry where you  are at the moment I think is the very worst stage of WD.

You’ve worked out what’s happening, You have fear of symptoms on top of the symptoms themselves. You hear ofpeople suffering for extended periods which coupled with all the symptoms plus anxiety becomes an absolute nightmare. I know it’s hell. I know I’ve been there. Different symptoms but exactly the same despair.   please believe it will get better and you will survive.   SI hit me hard. I could see no other means of relief from the agony of WD. It does begin to pass in Windows and then will visit again in a wave. But it will get better,  remember it’s your brain not able to function fully yet but it will repair it really will. Please read Rosetta’s post for support and reach out whenever you need reassurance.  This  is a really challenging time in WD that you are in at the moment. Help is here. 

Take care thinking of you Kx

•  

Aww 🥰 thank you. But mine is really beyond withdrawal cause my symptoms keep piling up though some reduced in intensity and like my body is retracing what I felt on the drug . My whole back/ head ,face, nose keep spamming and changing positions. My head twitches . My neck is extended and my spine is very far from my skull .. 

• Administrator

Henryk, your descriptions of your problems are very elaborate but I doubt your neck muscles are detached from your head or anything else.

If you have neck or jaw pain, stretching exercises can help, or chiropractic or acupuncture treatment. If you're clenching your teeth, you might get a bite guard to relieve some of the pressure on your jaw muscles.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

On 2/28/2020 at 5:45 AM, Altostrata said:

Henryk, your descriptions of your problems are very elaborate but I doubt your neck muscles are detached from your head or anything else.

If you have neck or jaw pain, stretching exercises can help, or chiropractic or acupuncture treatment. If you're clenching your teeth, you might get a bite guard to relieve some of the pressure on your jaw muscles.

Ma this is real and I’m not imagining it . Head and facial movements and facial torsion . No acupuncture nor chiropractor here in Nigeria. I massage myself by myself. 

• Administrator

Henryk, I do not doubt you have distressing symptoms. I'm sorry we can't fix them for you. Please re-read this topic for whatever suggestions I can make.

Hi Henryk 💝

I notice you mentioning smoking marijuana from time to time.

How often are You doing that?

That will most definitely make Your symptoms worse and make you "feel" detached from Your body.

Do You take any other illegal drugs from time to time to get some temporary relief from the long term withdrawal symptoms?

Starting ds 2 (12.5 CR'S) = 25 MG PAXIL CR 1/21/15: 1 Pill + 10mg liquid (2 weeks) 2/4: 1 Pill + 9mg Lq (3 weeks) 2/25: 1 Pill + 8 mg lq (1 week) 3/4: 1 Pill + 6 mg lq (2 weeks) 3/18/15 1 Pill + 4 mg lq (2 weeks) 4/1/15 1 Pill + 3 mg lq (2 weeks) 4/14/15 1 Pill + 2 mg lq (2 weeks) 4/29/15 1Pill + 1 mg lq (16 days) 5/15/15 1 12.5 mg Pill ONLY (9 days) 5/24/15 12 mgs liquid (8 days) 6/1/15 11mg lq (12 days) 6/13/15 10 mg.  12/3/15 Drop from 8mg to 7.6 (24 days to) 12/27/15 7.2mgs 8/4/16 6.8mgs,  11/1/16 6.4mgs, 2/5/17 6 mgs  4/3/17 5.6mgs, 4/24/17 5.2mg, 6/13/17 4.8mgs, 9/20/17 4.4mgS, 11/23/17 4 mgs, 1/1/18 3.6 mgs, 2/15/18 3.2 mgs. 4/13/18 2.8mgs, 5/11/18 2.4mgs, 6/10/18 2.0 mgs, 8/4/18 1.6mgs,  9/27/18 1.2mgs, 12/24/18 0.8mg, 3/24/19 0.64 mg,(syringe change issue date?) 4/22/19 0.60 mg, 5/24/19 0.60 mg, 7/7/19 0.52 mgs, 8/4/19 0.44mgs, 11/4/19 0.36mgs, 2/1/20 0.28mgs, 3/1/20 0.24mgs (crash April 6) Compound started 6/28/21: 0.24mgs, 8/29/21: 0.22mgs, 10/31/21: 0.20mgs, 1/03/22: 0.18mgs, 3/5/22: 0.16mgs, 5/5/22: 0.14mgs.

Original Wellbutrin Dose: 6 months from 9/14 to 3/2015, 300 XL 3/15/15: Half to 150 XL ( severe symptoms started on day 12) 4/16/15: 125mg   for 20 days to: 5/6/15:   100mg  for  15 days to: 5/21/15    75mg  for  10 days to: 6/1/15:  56.25mg      13 days to: 6/13/15: 37.25mg    7 days to: 6/20/15  28.12mg   14 days to: 7/4/15  18.75mg, 7 days to: 7/11/15; RAISE BACK TO: 28.12 to 8/14/15: 18.75mg  20 days to :9/3/15 : 12.5mg, 8/4/16 9mg 1/9/17: 8.5mg 2/8/17 8mg, 3/9/17: 7.6  4/9/17  7.2  5/27/17 6.4 6/24/17 5.8, 8/1/17 5.0, 8/29/17 4.2mgs, 10/2/17 3.5mgs, 12/28/17 2.5mgs, 2/27/18 1.7mgs,  4/19/18 0.8 mgs, LAST DOSE: 6/11/18:  3 YEARS, 2 MONTHS, 27 DAYS...

14 hours ago, Colonial said:

Hi Henryk 💝

I notice you mentioning smoking marijuana from time to time.

How often are You doing that?

That will most definitely make Your symptoms worse and make you "feel" detached from Your body.

Do You take any other illegal drugs from time to time to get some temporary relief from the long term withdrawal symptoms?

Regularly bro but this all started while on risperidone and haven’t been smoking for awhile now and the way people stare at me like I have some disease . Believe me this is real and not a feeling of detachment bruh . Thanks for coming up my thread bruh . I appreciate. Haven’t smoke for about 4 months now and believe me is different he’ll every day . One side of my mouth is droop and a cobweb feeling on my face and this really makes me think this drug caused me multiple sclerosis already 

Oh, I definitely believe You that the psych drugs are a culprit in Your problems.

I'm just trying to figure if, since you said you smoked regularly in the past, the smoking is making those symptoms worse and or re activating them.

And if You used to smoke alot BEFORE you started the Risperone, it may be part of the issue.

For example, some Doctors believe that smoking pot puts men at a higher "risk" for "developing" certain mental illness.

While there is a lot of debate about this, it is logical to assume is would affect Our brains ability to handle any other drug we then later put into our systems.

For example, let's say we  have 2 young men, both age 22...

One with no history to smoking and one with a history to smoking almost daily since age 17.

Both supposedly come down with the same illness and are both prescribed Risperal.

The one with NO smoking history does not have a bad reaction, the one who smoked does.

CAN we assume there is some link to the bad reaction to the brain already being "altered" by the pot smoking?

There's no way of knowing, but like any other drug it's possible heavy smoking "could" lead to strange reactions when introducing other meds.

I wish we had more research on this...

Starting ds 2 (12.5 CR'S) = 25 MG PAXIL CR 1/21/15: 1 Pill + 10mg liquid (2 weeks) 2/4: 1 Pill + 9mg Lq (3 weeks) 2/25: 1 Pill + 8 mg lq (1 week) 3/4: 1 Pill + 6 mg lq (2 weeks) 3/18/15 1 Pill + 4 mg lq (2 weeks) 4/1/15 1 Pill + 3 mg lq (2 weeks) 4/14/15 1 Pill + 2 mg lq (2 weeks) 4/29/15 1Pill + 1 mg lq (16 days) 5/15/15 1 12.5 mg Pill ONLY (9 days) 5/24/15 12 mgs liquid (8 days) 6/1/15 11mg lq (12 days) 6/13/15 10 mg.  12/3/15 Drop from 8mg to 7.6 (24 days to) 12/27/15 7.2mgs 8/4/16 6.8mgs,  11/1/16 6.4mgs, 2/5/17 6 mgs  4/3/17 5.6mgs, 4/24/17 5.2mg, 6/13/17 4.8mgs, 9/20/17 4.4mgS, 11/23/17 4 mgs, 1/1/18 3.6 mgs, 2/15/18 3.2 mgs. 4/13/18 2.8mgs, 5/11/18 2.4mgs, 6/10/18 2.0 mgs, 8/4/18 1.6mgs,  9/27/18 1.2mgs, 12/24/18 0.8mg, 3/24/19 0.64 mg,(syringe change issue date?) 4/22/19 0.60 mg, 5/24/19 0.60 mg, 7/7/19 0.52 mgs, 8/4/19 0.44mgs, 11/4/19 0.36mgs, 2/1/20 0.28mgs, 3/1/20 0.24mgs (crash April 6) Compound started 6/28/21: 0.24mgs, 8/29/21: 0.22mgs, 10/31/21: 0.20mgs, 1/03/22: 0.18mgs, 3/5/22: 0.16mgs, 5/5/22: 0.14mgs.

Original Wellbutrin Dose: 6 months from 9/14 to 3/2015, 300 XL 3/15/15: Half to 150 XL ( severe symptoms started on day 12) 4/16/15: 125mg   for 20 days to: 5/6/15:   100mg  for  15 days to: 5/21/15    75mg  for  10 days to: 6/1/15:  56.25mg      13 days to: 6/13/15: 37.25mg    7 days to: 6/20/15  28.12mg   14 days to: 7/4/15  18.75mg, 7 days to: 7/11/15; RAISE BACK TO: 28.12 to 8/14/15: 18.75mg  20 days to :9/3/15 : 12.5mg, 8/4/16 9mg 1/9/17: 8.5mg 2/8/17 8mg, 3/9/17: 7.6  4/9/17  7.2  5/27/17 6.4 6/24/17 5.8, 8/1/17 5.0, 8/29/17 4.2mgs, 10/2/17 3.5mgs, 12/28/17 2.5mgs, 2/27/18 1.7mgs,  4/19/18 0.8 mgs, LAST DOSE: 6/11/18:  3 YEARS, 2 MONTHS, 27 DAYS...

1 minute ago, Colonial said:

Oh, I definitely believe You that the psych drugs are a culprit in Your problems.

I'm just trying to figure if, since you said you smoked regularly in the past, the smoking is making those symptoms worse and or re activating them.

And if You used to smoke alot BEFORE you started the Risperone, it may be part of the issue.

For example, some Doctors believe that smoking pot puts men at a higher "risk" for "developing" certain mental illness.

While there is a lot of debate about this, it is logical to assume is would affect Our brains ability to handle any other drug we then later put into our systems.

For example, let's say we  have 2 young men, both age 22...

One with no history to smoking and one with a history to smoking almost daily since age 17.

Both supposedly come down with the same illness and are both prescribed Risperal.

The one with NO smoking history does not have a bad reaction, the one who smoked does.

CAN we assume there is some link to the bad reaction to the brain already being "altered" by the pot smoking?

There's no way of knowing, but like any other drug it's possible heavy smoking "could" lead to strange reactions when introducing other meds.

I wish we had more research on this...

Bro I’m not disagreeing your point , all I’m saying is I’m not suppose to be prescribed that awesome med at first . I never had psychosis. My referrer from the copd indicated multiple sclerosis inside my file and I have no idea until she made me stop the drug cold turkey. I told her this med was buckling my knee and she said it wasn’t the drug that it was my drug history. I never had an issue with Canabis . My first those in risperidone bought me an injury and now I don’t know what’s going on with me no more. I have no control of my body 

• Administrator

Have you seen a doctor for multiple sclerosis?

Ah, that makes sense!

Risperal has been tested-used  as a treatment for multiple sclerosis since  2014!

When were you "diagnosed" with MS?

,"we investigated the ability of the atypical anti-psychotic agent, risperidone, to modify disease in the animal model of multiple sclerosis (MS)4, experimental autoimune encephalomyelitis (EAE). We found that chronic oral administration of risperidone dose-dependently reduced the severity of disease and decreased both the size and number of spinal cord lesions."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4130540/

33 minutes ago, Altostrata said:

Have you seen a doctor for multiple sclerosis?

I wasn’t tested for multiple sclerosis when I was prescribed the med and now then won’t let me have a scan whatsoever. They said it’s all in my head 

20 minutes ago, Colonial said:

Ah, that makes sense!

Risperal has been tested-used  as a treatment for multiple sclerosis since  2014!

When were you "diagnosed" with MS?

,"we investigated the ability of the atypical anti-psychotic agent, risperidone, to modify disease in the animal model of multiple sclerosis (MS)4, experimental autoimune encephalomyelitis (EAE). We found that chronic oral administration of risperidone dose-dependently reduced the severity of disease and decreased both the size and number of spinal cord lesions."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4130540/

Bruh I had no issue whatsoever until the drug was administered into my life . Blacks living in Africa does not have multiple sclerosis because we have the sun and melanin unless something enters your blood stream and crosses the brain barrier . Mine is caused by risperidone I’m quite sure of it . What happens when your dopamine is overloaded ? Believe me I’ve read every literature and some drugs can cause symptoms of multiple sclerosis 

23 hours ago, Henryk12 said:

My referrer from the copd indicated multiple sclerosis inside my file and I have no idea until she made me stop the drug cold turkey. I told her this med was buckling my knee and she said it wasn’t the drug that it was my drug history. I never had an issue with Canabis . M

Well, for some reason they "thought" you had MS...

And then You have the woman saying the problem wasn't the risperone, it was Your previous drug history...

But since You don't have that listed it's hard to know what part those other drugs played in all this.

I realize You may not feel You had issues UNTIL you took the risperone, and it very well maybe only that.

But the more I learn of these things, is that the severe major reactions seem to be "predicated", or result from, multiple drug events on top of each other...

And then the last drug, the straw that breaks the  camels back, so to speak, is the one that gets all the blame..

So while You not have "thought" you had an issue with the canabis, or another med, it's all part of the background that can cause these strange reactions...

And then it's hard to know if it's just withdrawal, or a reaction to a multiple drug cocktail.

I'm so sorry You in this position.

I wish I could be of more help...💝

2 hours ago, Colonial said:

Well, for some reason they "thought" you had MS...

And then You have the woman saying the problem wasn't the risperone, it was Your previous drug history...

But since You don't have that listed it's hard to know what part those other drugs played in all this.

I realize You may not feel You had issues UNTIL you took the risperone, and it very well maybe only that.

But the more I learn of these things, is that the severe major reactions seem to be "predicated", or result from, multiple drug events on top of each other...

And then the last drug, the straw that breaks the  camels back, so to speak, is the one that gets all the blame..

So while You not have "thought" you had an issue with the canabis, or another med, it's all part of the background that can cause these strange reactions...

And then it's hard to know if it's just withdrawal, or a reaction to a multiple drug cocktail.

I'm so sorry You in this position.

I wish I could be of more help...💝

Thanks bro . Risperidone was my funeral. This my reality now but not the end. They will have to pay for what they did to me 

@Altostrata @Shep so I had an MRI yesterday and seem they find nothing wrong with my brain . I’m confused 🤷🏾‍♂️ please I need help . I attached the mri scan report  

Edited by Shep
removed attached (contained member's real name)

• Moderator Emeritus

Henry, I removed the attachment in your last post for privacy concerns since it contained your real name. 

I'm glad you had a good report from the MRI. Your symptoms are likely withdrawal, so please do as much self-care as you can and give yourself time to heal. I know it takes a painfully long time to heal, but as you can see from your report, your brain is fine. 

On 3/7/2020 at 3:43 PM, Shep said:

Henry, I removed the attachment in your last post for privacy concerns since it contained your real name. 

I'm glad you had a good report from the MRI. Your symptoms are likely withdrawal, so please do as much self-care as you can and give yourself time to heal. I know it takes a painfully long time to heal, but as you can see from your report, your brain is fine. 

I’m messed up but I guess I have to see what happens but this is so painful. Thanks for your response. I so much appreciate. God bless 

• 1 month later...

@Henryk12, I was just reading your posts.  Because when i fall asleep and wake at times I have the head shaking issue. I'm glad your mri was clear, that should confirm this is from w/d.

Take care

June 2007- w/d from Paxil 20mg (various w/d symptoms on & off for over a year ) 

2014- started Citalopram 10mg

2019- Citalopram no longer working, random symptoms popping up.

Dec. 2019- starting weaning off citalopram.

End of Feb. 2020-completely off