☼ Abdullah: Abilify

Abdullah

Hi everyone, I have just recieved the most horrific news and am not able to process it at all. I live in the UK, but a few of my close relatives and parents, who are all doctors, had entered Gaza last week to help assist as much as they could in the already overwhelmed healthcare system. An hour ago I recieved news they were killed when an Israeli airstrike hit a compound they were staying in with other families and foreigners. This is just pure murder. I wish I could describe how I feel but words will not do it justice. 

No prior history of psychiatric/recreational drug use. I developed depersonalization/derealization disorder in December 2016, and recovered completely in August. What I'm experiencing currently is very, very different to anything I experienced then. 

- September 1st to 5th (2019) : Took 5 mg of Abilify (Noticed my confidence levels beginning to decline, slight depression/dread/panic beginning to creep in, creativity/cognitive abilities seemed slightly diminished)

- September 6th to 15th (2019) : Increased dose to 10 mg (Symptoms listed above became worse, and developed severe restlessness)

- September 15th to 23rd (2019) : Tapered over a period of 1 week. Restlessness improved but other symptoms became slightly worse

- September 23rd to 30th (2019) : Depression continued to increase. On the 30th I started experiencing the worst case of depersonalization I've ever experienced. Severe depression, thoughts and emotions gone, could barely function cognitively. I'm a bit calmer now but the symptoms haven't improved still

November 24th to December 7th : Reinstated 10 mg. Noticed no effect other than breast growth. Tapered over a week and quit again