Jtalweezy: Newbie Introduction

Jtalweezy

Hello all! 

my name is jeramie. I am a 33 year old Network and Systems Engineer for an IT firm. I live with my Fiance and 2 cats in stamford, ct. 

i came across this site when searching for information regarding flouride in water and its health effects.

i quickly dug in when I found a topic concerning its health effects when used in medication and when used in the water.

i wish you all well and see you on the boards!

Edited by manymoretodays
added name to title
  • manymoretodays changed the title to Jtalweezy: Newbie Introduction
  • Moderator Emeritus

Hi Jtalweezy,

We are a site for tapering and withdrawal of psychiatric drugs.

Is there anything along these lines we might help you with?

moderator manymoretodays

Your anti fluoride essay is here: https://www.survivingantidepressants.org/topic/5233-fluoride-in-medications/

And thankyou for your contribution

Edited by manymoretodays
link to essay

Late 2023- gone to emeritus status, inactive, don't @ me, I can check who I've posted on, and I'm not really here like I used to be......thanks.

Started with psycho meds/psychiatric care circa 1988.  In retrospect, and on contemplation, situational overwhelm.

Rounding up to 30 years of medications(30 medication trials, poly-pharmacy maximum was 3 at one time).

5/28/2015-off Adderal salts 2.5mg. (I had been on that since hospital 10/2014)

12/2015---just holding, holding, holding, with trileptal/oxcarb at 75 mg. 1/2 tab at hs.  My last psycho med ever!  Tapered @ 10% every 4 weeks, sometimes 2 weeks to

2016 Dec 16 medication free!!

Longer signature post here, with current supplements.

Herb and alcohol free since 5/15/2016.  And.....I quit smoking 11/2021. Lapsed.  Redo of quit smoking 9/28/2022.  Can you say Hallelujah?(took me long enough)💜

None of my posts are intended as medical advice.  Please discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical provider.  My success story:  Blue skies ahead, clear sailing