DinaDina: overactive/painful bladder, PGAD? after sertraline

DinaDina

Hi @DinaDina! I'm sorry to hear you're not doing better! keep hope! From what I have read and seen it seems that the side effects are not permanent! Take care of you ! 💖

Rudbeckie🌼

@Rudbeckie17  Thank you! I believe that the body will be able to heal. But I am still here after 3 years off. 

25 November 2020 - 22 December 2020 - Zoloft (3 weeks - 12.5 mg, 1 week - 25 mg); 1 January 2021 - Zoloft (12.5 mg)

18-24 December 2020 - Teraligen 2.5 mg-3.75 mg (Russian antipsychotic)

18-28 December 2020 - Eglonil 100 mg (Sulpiride)

Supplements: magnesium

Symptoms since stopping Zoloft: overactive/painful bladder, pelvic pressure, PGAD, severe anxiety

Hi @DinaDina keep hope! Positivism also helps a lot with healing! Focus on the things that make you happy. I find a lot of peace in walking in nature, taking care of my plants and even my happy children! Find an activity that keeps your mind busy, the brain needs a break to make new connections to finally heal! ❤️‍🩹 Take care of yourself!

4 minutes ago, Rudbeckie17 said:

Positivism also helps a lot with healing! Focus on the things that make you happy.

Agree! I started to study and it helps me a lot. But of course, I want to come beck my previous level of life.

25 November 2020 - 22 December 2020 - Zoloft (3 weeks - 12.5 mg, 1 week - 25 mg); 1 January 2021 - Zoloft (12.5 mg)

18-24 December 2020 - Teraligen 2.5 mg-3.75 mg (Russian antipsychotic)

18-28 December 2020 - Eglonil 100 mg (Sulpiride)

Supplements: magnesium

Symptoms since stopping Zoloft: overactive/painful bladder, pelvic pressure, PGAD, severe anxiety

Hi @DinaDina I understand you! I have been living with a vestibular disorder for over a year, it is not the same thing but it is a chronic problem that comes and goes. I notice that when I focus too much on my dizziness they are worse. I'm sure it's the same principle for the symptoms of antidepressants! Courage! We will heal! ❤️‍🩹🌷 

Rudbeckie 🌼