Ansh: Tapering desvenaflaxine mirtazapine lamotrigine

Ansh

@Shep@Altostrata  @ChessieCat  iam taking devenaflaxine25 mg  and lamotrigine 25 mg in morning and in  night

Devenaflaxine 25mg lamotrigine 25mg mirtazapine 15 mg clobazam  a benzo 10 mg and petril beta 10mg

Taking devenaflaxine 2mg in morning and  night and lamotrigine 25 mg morning qnd night qnd mirtazapine 7.5g in night since 2021 February approx

Reduced 7.5 to 3.7 mirtazapine in feb 2022

Reinstated mirtazapine to 15 mg on 23 march 

And added two drugs

Cloba 10 mg night and petril beta 10mg 

• Moderator Emeritus

On 5/18/2022 at 11:30 AM, Ansh said:

Reading it kindly tell its withdrawl or relapse or doctors call relapase qnd recommend increasing dose of all medications lamtec pristiq mirtazapine they  already increased mirtazapine dose to 15 and add two more  medications one benzo cloba plz iam getting misguided plz help in name of god what should i do in such case 🙏 

When did you start the clobazam? What was the other medication that was just added?

If you don't want to take more drugs, you don't have to take what your doctor prescribes. If you've only been on these two extra drugs for a few days, you could stop taking them.

Started clobazam on 25 march and petril beta in.case i stop and anxiety happens i dont want extra drugs

Should i increase devenaflaxine and lamotrigine bcz doctor call relapse any say so  what u think  whats your  your advice thanks for reaching 

Taking devenaflaxine 2mg in morning and  night and lamotrigine 25 mg morning qnd night qnd mirtazapine 7.5g in night since 2021 February approx

And added two drugs

Petril  beta is anti anxiety pill a comination of clonazapam and propanol 

One doctor is of view that if u increase doses of devenaaxine and lamotrigine the anxiety cauaes by disturbing mirtazapine will go away and u can stop additional 2 drugs what should i do 

And added two drugs

• Moderator Emeritus
8 hours ago, Ansh said:

Started clobazam on 25 march and petril beta in.case i stop and anxiety happens i dont want extra drugs

You may already be dependent on these drugs, since it's been almost 2 months.

Please update your signature to include these dates and drugs. Your signature is here:

Account Settings – Create or Edit a signature

8 hours ago, Ansh said:

Should i increase devenaflaxine and lamotrigine bcz doctor call relapse any say so  what u think  whats your  your advice thanks for reaching 

No, I wouldn't increase these drugs if your goal is to taper off them. As far as relapse is concerned, please see:

Again, chemical imbalance is a myth. Stop the lies, please.

The drugs aren't fixing any known problem in your brain. Many of us seek out drugs to cover the pain of trauma, grief, being unemployed or not liking our jobs, not having a good relationship, etc. We can be numbed down to the pain by drugs, but the source of our pain is not fixed by drugs.

5 hours ago, Ansh said:

Petril  beta is anti anxiety pill a comination of clonazapam and propanol 

One doctor is of view that if u increase doses of devenaaxine and lamotrigine the anxiety cauaes by disturbing mirtazapine will go away and u can stop additional 2 drugs what should i do 

I would stop adding in drugs and changing the doses. You're creating more problems by doing so. Because you're taking so many sedating drugs, a lot of your symptoms are likely paradoxical. The more you sedate the brain, the more it fights to stay alert. So instead of being calm, the drugs make you anxious. In other words, your drugs may be your problem (not relapse).

How do you feel before you take the morning drugs? How do you feel 30 minutes after you take them?

How do you feel before you take the evening drugs? How do you feel 30 minutes after you take them?

How many hours are you sleeping each night?

30 minutes ago, Shep said:

You may already be dependent on these drugs, since it's been almost 2 months.

Please update your signature to include these dates and drugs. Your signature is here:

Account Settings – Create or Edit a signature

No, I wouldn't increase these drugs if your goal is to taper off them. As far as relapse is concerned, please see:

Again, chemical imbalance is a myth. Stop the lies, please.

The drugs aren't fixing any known problem in your brain. Many of us seek out drugs to cover the pain of trauma, grief, being unemployed or not liking our jobs, not having a good relationship, etc. We can be numbed down to the pain by drugs, but the source of our pain is not fixed by drugs.

I would stop adding in drugs and changing the doses. You're creating more problems by doing so. Because you're taking so many sedating drugs, a lot of your symptoms are likely paradoxical. The more you sedate the brain, the more it fights to stay alert. So instead of being calm, the drugs make you anxious. In other words, your drugs may be your problem (not relapse).

How do you feel before you take the morning drugs? How do you feel 30 minutes after you take them?

How do you feel before you take the evening drugs? How do you feel 30 minutes after you take them?

How many hours are you sleeping each night?

Yea i feel sedated all time in day

8 hrs 

So should i not increase other dosages of medicine 

Should i first taper off added drugs 

How to taper off this additional drugs plz guide

And added two drugs

How to taper these 2 drugs which one first??

you mean to say i should focus on reducing theses 

Drugs withou making any changes in other drug doses right 

And added two drugs

• Moderator Emeritus
2 minutes ago, Ansh said:

How to taper these 2 drugs which one first??

you mean to say i should focus on reducing theses 

Drugs withou making any changes in other drug doses right 

You may not want to come off the newer drugs first since you've been on them long enough to become dependent and you're getting a full night's sleep with them.

2 minutes ago, Ansh said:

Should i first taper off added drugs 

How to taper off this additional drugs plz guide

Please start a daily drug and symptoms journal. We need the time of day you take your drug, any supplements, and the dose. Write down any symptoms that show up throughout the day. Also, please write down how many hours you sleep each night. This allows us to see your symptoms within the context of when you take your drugs. The goal will be to see which drug is best to taper from first.

Here are the instructions, along with an example:

On 9/27/2016 at 2:49 PM, Altostrata said:

What we need to see for every single day over several days is what symptoms you get before and after you take your drugs. If you're not taking any drugs and have withdrawal symptoms, we still need to see your symptom pattern throughout the day:

The time of day, dosage, and severity of symptoms are essential information. Include

- Time and dosage for all drugs taken throughout the day, psychiatric and non-psychiatric.

- Following each dose, note any symptoms. If you are having a reaction to the drug, it may take hours for a symptom to show up -- that's why we ask you to keep notes all day long.

- If you're not taking any drugs, your symptoms throughout the day.

- Your sleep pattern. Since so many drugs disturb sleep, if you find you're waking in the middle of the night, it could be from a drug you took earlier in the evening. If you're not taking any drugs, there may be ways you can improve your sleep.

And so forth. A diary, in chronological order, looking something like this:

Example:

DATE:

6 a.m. Woke with anxiety
8 a.m. Took 2.5mg Lexapro
10 a.m. Stomach is upset
10:30 a.m. Ate breakfast
11:35 a.m. Got a headache, lasted one hour
12:35 p.m. Ate lunch
4 p.m. Feel a bit better
5 p.m. Took 2.5mg Lexapro
6 p.m. Ate dinner
9:20 p.m. Headache
10:00 p.m. Took 50mg Seroquel
10:20 p.m. Feeling dizzy
10:30 p.m. Fell asleep
2:30 a.m. Woke, took 3mg Ambien (NOT "took 1/2 tablet Ambien")
2:45 a.m. Fell asleep
4:30 a.m. Woke but got back to sleep

So should i  not taper additional drugs a d keep taking them 

And added two drugs

• Administrator

@Ansh, if you believe you require drug treatment, please talk to your doctor. We help people go off drugs, not to maintain them on drug regimens. 

Please let us know if you want to go off your drugs or minimize them.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

I want to complete get off the drugs but @shep wrote u might not be wanting to go off so i got confused and asked 

Now kindly guide how to go off adititonal two drugs or whatever should be don3 in the case 

And added two drugs

I want to complete get off the drugs but @shep wrote u should. Not beause  to maintain sleep so  i got confused and asked 

Now kindly guide how to go off adititonal two drugs or whatever should be don3 in the case 

And added two drugs