Ryzaaa: I suffered IBS for a week or more

Ryzaaa

On 2/10/2022 at 5:09 PM, Ryzaaa said:

Moved from Events, actions, controversies forum; 

Topic title: My bad experience with psychiatrist drugs (Antipsychotic)

So hello everyone! My near real life name is June, i'm 19 years old. I want to share a story and open a discussion about my bad experience with these meds. 

So back in 2021 i was admitted to mental hospital due to my behavior. I took all of the drugs with high dose that i didn't think it was that high at that time, never been on psychiatrist before. Then they diagnosed me with paranoid schizophrenia (i read the paper as soon as i'm out from the hospital), it is sucks. 

I'm honestly didn't feels like i have schizophrenia, i have no signs/symptoms. No hallucination, no whisper or whatsoever. 

It's just me being a depressed teen, so sad. That i was misdiagnosed with this illness which led me to this current problems. 

So back when i was on those meds at the facility, i took all of them (abilify,clozapine, and depakote) it didn't go with very well. My psychiatrist forced me to take it all, i couldn't resist. 

After all these meds successfully made me lose appetite and had me vomited a lot. I ate just 2 table spoon/day at that time for couple weeks, yet they still heeds the fact that it's  the results of the medication. Whilst what i'm actually feels that, i have no appetite and is suffering from terrible reaction of those meds and i'm in the agony. 

Long story short, i cut them off as soon as i get out from mental hospital. 

I sooni  began to suffering from what i think it's called "withdrawal", i was in and out hospital and IVed several times due to vomiting and many other things. 

My dad,my mom and i got infected with covid-19 and presumably due to my very high access of in and out hospital, eventually he died on August 10th 2021. I feel so stressed and regretted my decision of seeking help to professional, i really feels like lost everything, with disease that u have after took those meds and my family conditions that not goes with very well. 

It made me think that i distrust them and all i want is at least can be functioning like normal again and help my mom and all of family.

the only limitation is this unknown disease/symptoms that i have from taking those meds. Please could you guys help me out? 

my current condition of side effects :

- IBS D (i got really sensitive gut) everytime i eats, i will go to the loo. 

- Insomnia

- A bit agitation

The rest they've gone gradually, but the IBS still not good, it didn't go. some day i feels normal, most of the day i feels sh*tty and sick. 

The same as me, i'm indonesian and this stupid doctor however come up with paranoid schizophrenia, how the **** does that come from, its a piece of cake for me to diagnose myself, i have social phobia, just a single exposure therapy cured it the hell out

2 months 50mg zoloft -cold turkey at 1/1/2023

4 months 5mg olanzapine -fast taper 20% each month(10 at 2 weeks, 10 more 2 weeks later) starting at march/2023, then i cold turkey at 3mg