Guest: withdrawal from different medication

Hi,

in the last past nights I could barely sleep, I have sleep for 3-4 hours. I can not think, my thoughts are chaotic and I am scared to lose touch with reality. I have the feeling to go insane. 

It feels like my mind and my soul are shut. And I am really insecure when I writing this.

I start to search/see signs everywhere and I am scared to get psychosis or to have a psychosis.

At the moment I am really exhausted und I have headaches. I read a lot at the moment to understand what is happening. But everything is confusing me more and more.

I have intrusive thoughts , they really really hurt me a lot my brain hurts and it feel like my brain is on fire, I also can’t  feel me. Sometimes I start to cry, and then it stoppes. Is like I can’t feel anything. My brain is working and I don’t know how to stop this thoughts.

i recognize also some improvements, some thoughts change and leave completely. I also have moments where my mind is blank, and this scares  me because I don’t know will it leave or stay.  

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, Guest,

I am so sorry that You are suffering...

On 8/28/2022 at 2:14 PM, Quittingquentiapin said:

i recognize also some improvements, some thoughts change and leave completely. I also have moments where my mind is blank, and this scares  me because I don’t know will it leave or stay.  

But it is very good that You are seeing improvement, it means that even if You have a hard time, You are getting better which is great! I wish for You to see continuous improvement and some day for sure You will look back on this part of Your life as a bad memory and go on living to Your fullest!

Wishing You all the best!

V.

Duloxetine 2016/17 - 30/60mg/30mg, c/t, light WD.

Sertraline June 2019 50mg ADR

Clorazepate June 2019 20-15-10mg for 3 weeks then sparsely until 2022, 2 times per month max and very low dose (5mg)

Clorazepate Jan2022 10mg 5 days 2,5mg 2 days then off

Venlafaxine June 2019 75mg ADR, 17,5mg, titrated to 37,5mg

Venlafaxine Jan 2022 Covid, hard ADR on 37,5mg, reduced to 20mg ADR, tried ct, crash,

Venlafaxine 22Jan22 reinstated 9,4mg, too low/ 01Feb22- 12mg/ 12Feb- 11,25mg/ 16Feb- 11mg/ 20Feb- 10,8mg/ 24Feb22-10,575mg/ 16Mar22- 10,46mg/ 26Mar22- 10,35mg/ 26Apr22- 10mg/ 01Oct- 9,9mg/ 13Nov- 9,7mg

01Jan24-7,5mg

MAR24

Due to another sudden intolerance had to fast taper venlafaxine to 1,14mg 

Seems like all of this time I was in benzo withdrawal, because when I took it now in desperation to help it made me feel worse, tried reinstatement first 1mg, then 0,05mg both made me feel worse.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Mentor

Guest  I really can relate to feeling like you are going insane.....I also will have intense thought and fears....Paranioa,  My brain is not working right either.  It hurts, burns and sizzles LOL  Somehow can you tell yourself these are just thoughts, that's it just thoughts....I  find myself trying to stop the thoughts or force myself to think with my rational brain and that make the thoughts stick more and then the panic starts to set in....I know how scary it is when are functioning in our brain and thoughts are disconnected- morphed and feel so real, but they are not, this is your brain just trying to make sense for it's confusion.  Re-read the story "What's Happening in Your Brain" 

This is helpful to read by Baylissa   http:// http://baylissa.com/success-stories/

She is admit that we can heal 

I know without a doubt that people do heal. It’s the aspect of support work that makes it most rewarding. Being able to witness this healing process. Recovery is indeed the normal outcome of withdrawal, no matter how problematic it has been: cold turkey, detox, a cocktail of drugs, ECT, you name it… no matter how protracted. The body is resilient and self-healing and the most important thing to remember is that this experience is temporary – regardless of how traumatic it has been and how long it is taking. This, too, shall pass!

Hang in there🤗

https://www.survivingantidepressants.org/topic/24894-greatful-is-this-withdrawal-or-to-many-med-changes-at-once/

1995? Prozac,  tried several Paxil, Serzone, St John's Wart back to Prozac and Trazodone ct:d Traz

Lexapro. Tried to stop Crash in 2015  Kindled   Hospitalized, Vybrid, Seroquel, Effexor, Abilify  Pristiq, Wellbutrin-- 2016  ended back on   Prozac and Lamictal 200mg

5/2020  thru 12/2020 taper from 20mg  Prozac  down to 3mg.  Crashed  12/13/2020 Zoloft 50mg 1/29ct  1/29/2021 Seroquel 50mg ct  2/12/2021 Wellbutrin 75mg.  Became hypo manic 2/1  6ct Trazodone 50mg 4/25  25mg 2/5/ 2021 Lamictal 150mg.  2/24  100mg   4/9  75mg   4/21 37.5 

2/16/2021 Seroquel 50xr  3/3 100mg  3/17  150mg  side effects ct   4/3 2021 Lexapro 5mg  4/14  7.5mg  4/30 10mg  5/10  7.5mg 

2021/ 5/16  5mg Lexapro   37.5 Lamictal   25mg trazadone,   xanax  .0625mg  3x a day   

Lexapro  Taper> Sept/01/2021  4.90mg>  Sept/25  4.75mg>   Oct/19 4.69mg > Nov/14 4.2mg    Jan/30/2022-- Split dosing 2x a day All liquid  4.2mg  (2.20mg at 8am & 2mg at 4pm) 2/17 4mg>  2/24  3.8mg  slow taper to  Aug/12/2022 2.04mg  2023> 2mg,  1.90mg, 1.80mg, 1.70mg, 1.5mg, 1.4mg, 1.3mg 1.2mg, 1.1mg, 1mg, 0.9mg, 0.8mg, 0.7mg 0.65mg, 0.6mg, 0.55mg, 0.5mg, 0.45mg, 0.4mg, 0.35mg, 0.3mg, 0.25,mg, back to once a day dosing 0 .1mg, 0.07mg , 0.05mg 4/1/2024   0

Lamictal  taper  4/17/ 2022 25mg, 9/9/ 22 -20mg, 9/25/22- 15mg , 10/20/22-   0

Trazodone..2023.>down to 14mg, 7mg, 6mg  July 2023   0

Xanax  0.0625 3 x a day,  2023>  0.042 3x a day

Supplements  Magnesium glycinate, Omega 3, D3, vitamin c , zinc, NAC 

• 1 year later...

It’s been a while, that I have writing about my WD.

This is a update after 23 Months. 

I still do have a lot of trouble due the withdrawal, but it’s getting better. I have even month and weeks where I don’t recognize the smallest change, and then it gets better out of nowhere. Same thing when it gets worse.

At the moment what most trouble me is my appetite >0. I can not manage to eat regular. I hope this improve soon, because my weight is to low, so that my energy level is also really low. 

my other problems that I have, is my visions, I can’t see clearly some days, headache and backpain. 

I keep going, don’t know where, but I keep going. 

I found one good quote. „When you telling the truth you have nothing to remember „ that inspired me a little bit. 

Hope you all doing your best you can.

I want to report my day so far,

as I didn’t post here for a while. I’m working again since November last year. 

my days are always a torture because of the people I used to know and mostly the people I don’t know, just make the hell out of my live.

They are „staking me“ also known as hooking someone. And I do try to make the best of it, but I always come out more exhausted . Don’t know if WD was the worsted thing that happen to me, know I’m confronted with the ugliness of people, I did not see before. And if „you“ reading this. Did I have something done to you? I don’t think so, because most of them I didnt know in real life and I never meet them. 

my time is mostly of the time wasted by people who are controlled more by their phones than something else.

this past 2-3 years, I couldn’t manage to heal myself because of this. My neighbor above me, are true „devils“ in my eyes. The will do anything to destroy someone. I told them more then once to not make so much noise,(it started much earlier, but know I just recognize it)the funny thing, if u have to courage to speak the truth and tell them! It gets worse. Her mother told me the last time, u are mental Ill go to a psychiatrist, and yes of course I’m mental I’ll, by the noise that you make. 
For me there more like picks ( sorry for that) but I don’t know how to describe it better.

i know that I came home some night,and her mother waited for me on the window and her phone, and her cat in their hand, like, what would you do? 

and this kind of sh*tty people make things more worse! They clap the door everytime I’m on my phone,when I’m sleeping, go to toilet, they klick the light on and off when I’m in the bathroom, even when I’m awake in the morning after midnight, they will not leave me in peace, and do more noise. When I m leave the house to go somewhere, the father will stand in the kitchen and watching me. I ask myself is this mine mentall illness or theirs.

and fully I beliefe that this people are more sick than I ever was, they follow creepy things. There was I time I could even find peace in the forest, because even there you will meet this sh*tty people.

so, tell me someone how to recover, if everywhere u go, things get worse and worse, not because you are in WD or mental Ill. 

(and I hate, don’t understand, most of my neighbors) 

• Administrator

Guest Your account is being moderated for 30 days. This means that your posts will have to be approved before they can show up on the site. 

KenA

Admin

2010-2011 - Tramadol - Can't remember dosage

2011 - CT Quit Tramadol

2011-2019 - St Johns Wart - Started out at 3 Pills a day (300 MG) and increased to 6 per day over the years

August 2019 - CT Quit St Johns (Told by Hospital Dr to Stop Taking due to increased BP)

September 2019 - Citalopram 10mg - Approx 2 weeks - CT Quit

September 2019 - October 2019 - Clonazepam .5mg - Approx 3 weeks - CT Quit

Drug Free Since October 5th 2019

8 minutes ago, KenA said:

Guest Your account is being moderated for 30 days. This means that your posts will have to be approved before they can show up on the site. 

KenA

Admin

I get it. 

can my account be deleted. 

as I asked?

• Administrator

Yes, since you are in the EU, you have the right to have your account deleted. Will take care of this for you now. Best wishes for the future.

2010-2011 - Tramadol - Can't remember dosage

2011 - CT Quit Tramadol

2011-2019 - St Johns Wart - Started out at 3 Pills a day (300 MG) and increased to 6 per day over the years

August 2019 - CT Quit St Johns (Told by Hospital Dr to Stop Taking due to increased BP)

September 2019 - Citalopram 10mg - Approx 2 weeks - CT Quit

September 2019 - October 2019 - Clonazepam .5mg - Approx 3 weeks - CT Quit

Drug Free Since October 5th 2019

• KenA changed the title to Guest: withdrawal from different medication