fema4psychiatrists: long term cocktails

fema4psychiatrists

Hello everyone,

My name's Daryl. I was dragged into the mental health system since about the age of 9 or 10 when my OCD and Tourettes Syndrome got so bad I was admitted into collingham gardens a children's mental hospital in London. I was on SSRIs for OCD and Antipsychotics for Tourettes Syndrome. The first ones prescribed were Seroxat and Risperidone. It made me feel drugged, super bottomless pit hungry, crazy emotional, impulsive and addicted to sugar. I don't think it ever had any effect on my conditions but taking them just became a normal part of life I never knew wasn't normal or dangerous. I honestly thought I would be on them for life but getting irreversibly sick and chemically castrated by age 21 or 22 made me stop taking them. I was also given Pregabalin on top of all that by the  local mental health outpatient centre when I was about 19 because i was so intensely anxious and it was getting in the way of my failed job hunting expeditions. That definitely didn't help it contributed to getting sick faster I think.

Mental health services then tried to diagnose me with fake things to cover up what they have done to me making getting medical treatment for other physical conditions almost impossible. I have now lost my hip joints and tissues and have nerve damage in both arms which I couldnt get taken seriously and get scans and the treatment I needed for to prevent these becoming chronic and disabling me for life in hurrendous pain. I blame myself a lot for everything to be honest even though I know a lot isnt my fault and was done wrong. There is little I can do to avoid it now so blaming myself is the little that's left.

I still have irreversible injuries and chemical castration more than 10 years later. I am now 32. I was very suicidal recently when my left arm nerve trapped and damaged like my right arm is and I stupidly let the doctor and a friend convince me again to take gabapentin simialir to Pregabalin for a few weeks again because they said it won't make it worse because I wouldn't be taking it alongside all those other medications. They were wrong I was tricked again and it has made the chemical castration worse recently too. I knew I was very sensitive to these chemicals and feel so stupid and even worse. I feel like I don't deserve to be happy. Life is only for other people. I want to fight these big pharma billionaire criminals while I am still here on this earth suffering. I think that is all I can do left about it now. 

Cocktail drugged since 9

Genitals went numb

Extreme intestinal gas and pain

Extreme anxiety cant concentrate

All permanent

Post-SSRI Sexual Dysfunction (PSSD)

http://pssdblog.blogspot.com

• ChessieCat changed the title to fema4psychiatrists: long term cocktails
  • Administrator

Hello, @fema4psychiatrists I'm very sad to see your story. I hope you find this community helpful.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

@fema4psychiatrists

Hi Daryl,

It's heartbreaking to read what you have been through and are still struggling with on a daily basis. I'm so sorry for your pain and suffering. 

I am bowled over by your strength and courage. You are my hero!

Thank you for writing your intro. Your story is very important and deserves to be heard. 

I have signed the MIND petition that you posted about.

I am very impressed with your activism and the hard work you put into using your voice to be a force for change.

You have my utmost respect and admiration, as well as my deep gratitude for your efforts and perseverance.

In solidarity and support,

A.

1996-2018 - misc. polypharmacy, incl. SSRIs, SNRIs, neuroleptics, lithium, benzos, stimulants, antihistamines, etc. (approx. 30+ drugs)

2012-2018 - 10mg lexapro/escitalopram (20mg?)    Jan. 2018 - 10mg -> 5mg, then from 5mg -> 2.5mg, then 0mg  -->  July 2018 - 0mg

2017(?)-2020 - vyvanse/lisdexamfetamine 60-70mg    2020-2021 - 70mg down to 0mg  -->  July 2021 - 0mg

March-April 2021 - vortioxetine 5-10mg (approx. 7 weeks total; CT)  -->  April 28th, 2021 - 0mg

August 2021 - 2mg melatonin   August 1, 2022 - 1mg melatonin   March 31, 2023 - 0mg melatonin

2024 supplements update: electrolyte blend in water sipped throughout the day; 1 tsp fish oil blend w/ morning meal (incl. vit. A+D+E); calcium; vitamin C+zinc

Courage is fear that has said its prayers.  - Karle Wilson Baker

love and justice are not two. without inner change, there can be no outer change; without collective change, no change matters.  - Rev. angel Kyodo williams

Holding multiple truths. Knowing that everyone has their own accurate view of the way things are.  - text on homemade banner at Afiya house

I am not a medical professional; this is not medical advice. 

• 1 month later...

Hi @fema4psychiatrists

Thinking of you <3

1996-2018 - misc. polypharmacy, incl. SSRIs, SNRIs, neuroleptics, lithium, benzos, stimulants, antihistamines, etc. (approx. 30+ drugs)

2012-2018 - 10mg lexapro/escitalopram (20mg?)    Jan. 2018 - 10mg -> 5mg, then from 5mg -> 2.5mg, then 0mg  -->  July 2018 - 0mg

2017(?)-2020 - vyvanse/lisdexamfetamine 60-70mg    2020-2021 - 70mg down to 0mg  -->  July 2021 - 0mg

March-April 2021 - vortioxetine 5-10mg (approx. 7 weeks total; CT)  -->  April 28th, 2021 - 0mg

August 2021 - 2mg melatonin   August 1, 2022 - 1mg melatonin   March 31, 2023 - 0mg melatonin

2024 supplements update: electrolyte blend in water sipped throughout the day; 1 tsp fish oil blend w/ morning meal (incl. vit. A+D+E); calcium; vitamin C+zinc

Courage is fear that has said its prayers.  - Karle Wilson Baker

love and justice are not two. without inner change, there can be no outer change; without collective change, no change matters.  - Rev. angel Kyodo williams

Holding multiple truths. Knowing that everyone has their own accurate view of the way things are.  - text on homemade banner at Afiya house

I am not a medical professional; this is not medical advice.