braindead94: I wish I could describe

braindead94

• Administrator

The advice you get from the staff comes from 12 years of experience. This site was founded in 2011.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

I do not understand why exactly my reasoning capacity, memory, awareness etc keep getting worse by the day without having any window whatsoever. I was not that much time consistently on drugs. I understand that abrupt cessation makes thing harder but my experience is similar to only a very few people here.

I am 13 months out and my cognition, emotion, sensory losses, memory, sexual function are gettimg worse and worse. 

I can't accept that I am this unfortunate, I've been unfortunate on so many things in my life but this is just unbearable 

- Few sparse doses of zoloft (25mg) from 2012-2022 (maybe ten doses)

- One dose of 100 Zoloft + 5 Abilify in 2019

- Consistent polypharmacy (50-300 zoloft, 5-10 Abilify, 10 Brintellix) from December 2021 to April 2022.

- Cold turkey of all drugs in April 2022

In hindsight, recognizing that I had adverse reaction from low dosage yet I was completely unaware of it (dissociative episodes, blank mind). I thought it was due to my disorder and essentially incorporated the behavioural aspects stemming from the reaction to my own personality.

Diagnosis = OCD (first made in 2009)

Plus its been a downwards spiral since quitting them. I wasnt this bad on drugs. Since taking them and quitting them its only a decline

- Few sparse doses of zoloft (25mg) from 2012-2022 (maybe ten doses)

- One dose of 100 Zoloft + 5 Abilify in 2019

- Consistent polypharmacy (50-300 zoloft, 5-10 Abilify, 10 Brintellix) from December 2021 to April 2022.

- Cold turkey of all drugs in April 2022

In hindsight, recognizing that I had adverse reaction from low dosage yet I was completely unaware of it (dissociative episodes, blank mind). I thought it was due to my disorder and essentially incorporated the behavioural aspects stemming from the reaction to my own personality.

Diagnosis = OCD (first made in 2009)

• Administrator

Yep, this has been your theme from the beginning, yet you confessed some improvement.

If you want to believe you're doomed, you're doomed.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.