LittleSunshine Recovering...Slowly. I hope I can give you hope.

LittleSunshine

Hi I’m so sorry to hear about your story. What kind of bad experience did you Have? 

Use to take Xanax half .25 for stress And anxiety as needed 

In 2020 started  Lexapro  .10 mg for 3 days.  Hospital gave me Attivan .50 mg 

Then relapsed they gave me Zoloft .50mg for one day passed out  3 days later given Celexa  had crazy side effects back to hospital put me on Mertazipine 

I am out of that wave! Thank god. Throughout my journey I have not eaten well and have still gotten better. However, I will say that I started eating better recently and walking 5 miles a day and it has made a huge improvement in my mood and making it more consistent. 

2011–2019 Zoloft, Buspirone Essentially a cold turkey. Halfed both for a week 

2019-2020 Wellbutrin 
December 2019- Trintellex. Took for two days. Vomiting and agitation. Stopped.

December 2019-January 2020- Pristiq. Felt okay, but sexual dysfunction returned.

2020, unsure of length I took them. Tried and didn't have bad reactions: Seroquel, Ativan, Xanax, Valium, Zopliclone. Tried and had bad reactions (Akathisia), stopped immediately: Paxil, Trazadone, Mirtazipine, Risperdone.

• 1 month later...
On 4/9/2023 at 6:11 AM, LittleSunshine said:

I am out of that wave! Thank god. Throughout my journey I have not eaten well and have still gotten better. However, I will say that I started eating better recently and walking 5 miles a day and it has made a huge improvement in my mood and making it more consistent. 

Did you experience bad cognition/memory problems?? Kind of like forgetting how to do things/converse with people how you used to? I feel like I'm forgetting how I was before this and am losing my personality :(( 

I read your story though and its really inspiring ! Thank you 

2021 Apr: zoloft 50mg eventually up to 200mg

2022 Oct: zoloft quick taper down to 50 mg (Nov) quit at 50mg mid-Nov 

2022 late Dec - Feb 15 '23: ativan 0.5 mg-1mg  on and off 

2022 Dec 30 - Jan 20: zoloft 75mg for 3-ish weeks 

2023 Jan 24: prozac 20mg taken 4 days (bad reaction)

2023 Jan 27: mirtazipine 15mg | (TRIED SWITCHING TO 25mg or 50mg ZOLOFT FROM FEB 12-13 WHILE ON MIRTAZIPINE, bad reaction) | Feb 13-15 '23: 30 mg | Feb 16-18: 15 mg, Feb 19 - current: 7.5mg 

-Since mid-Jan have taken a number of sleep pills only once and Gabapentin (200-600 mg) taken as needed, have tried CBD on and off, fish oil, antibiotics for UTI

-Since Feb 19 I have taken only 7.5mg Mirtazipine and the occasional fish oil, nothing else 

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone!

Thought I'd give an update. I've been in a month long window. Sense of smell is back most of the time now and i'm laughing a lot more. My sleep this month has been great overall (6-8 hours nearly every night), minus the last few days. I have a sense I'll be in a wave soon, given my lack of sleep for the last few nights, but this window was one of the best i've had! In my window this month, I have found myself to be very emotional. I'm cycling through a lot very quickly, anger, sadness, nostalgia, happy. It's uncomfortable in a sense because I haven't felt a lot of these things for so long, but i'm trying to be grateful for it. 

Hope everyone is doing okay. 

2019-2020 Wellbutrin 

December 2019-January 2020- Pristiq. Felt okay, but sexual dysfunction returned.

2020, unsure of length I took them. Tried and didn't have bad reactions: Seroquel, Ativan, Xanax, Valium, Zopliclone. Tried and had bad reactions (Akathisia), stopped immediately: Paxil, Trazadone, Mirtazipine, Risperdone.

On 5/9/2023 at 11:24 PM, 18yoldoffZoloft said:

Did you experience bad cognition/memory problems?? Kind of like forgetting how to do things/converse with people how you used to? I feel like I'm forgetting how I was before this and am losing my personality :(( 

I read your story though and its really inspiring ! Thank you 

Yes. I was never great at conversing with people before, however, and I was on meds for so long that it's hard for me to know if that's just me or if it's from the meds. Social issues were what got me on them in the first place. My personality is coming back majorly. I felt like a shell for a long time.  However, cognition in memory, while improving, is still a struggle. I used to read all the time and research, but it's a little harder for me to retain and focus now. 

2019-2020 Wellbutrin