Godiswithme

Godiswithme: I'm very scared

Godiswithme

Could someone please give me the link for completing my signature? I can't figure it out. Probably due to severe stress right now.

Click on your name in upper right hand corner. You will see settings and click on that. Then click on signature. It will be on the left side of your settings page.

Thank you so much

Godiswithme

Please someone help me. Please.

Godiswithme

What should I do?

Daisy1

If your on your phone click on full version at the bottom of the screen, this displays the whole site. Hang in there

jmncrr

If your experiencing withdrawal, then you should consider listening to the staff here at SA, and do a reinstatement of your Lexapro and Abilify. That could greatly give you some relief from withdrawal. 

Why were you prescribed the Abilify and Lexapro?

Godiswithme

Some depression from my father dying and marriage getting rocky. I lost my job in Jan 2015 and she added Abilify.

I didn't know and I didn't check.

jmncrr

I to was prescribed an anti psychotic in January of 2015. I didn't know anything about it at the time, and was misdiagnosed anyway. I discovered this website and began a taper in July of 2016. I would reinstate my medication and do a taper to end the discomfort your feeling.

Did you find the medications were working for you?

What is your reason for wanting to quit them?

Godiswithme

I to was prescribed an anti psychotic in January of 2015. I didn't know anything about it at the time, and was misdiagnosed anyway. I discovered this website and began a taper in July of 2016. I would reinstate my medication and do a taper to end the discomfort your feeling.

I gained 25 pounds. I started having pain in my joints. I wasn't that depressed. I don't know why I took the drugs. I trusted her.

Godiswithme

I gained 25 pounds. I started having pain in my joints. I wasn't that depressed. I don't know why I took the drugs. I trusted her.

I was functioning as a person. Oh God why. I don't know why I took the pills. I don't know why.

RachelSusan

Godiswithme,

I went cold turkey in July, I went back on my medication to stabilize, and while I'm still not off completely off I am very slowly heading in that direction.  I am hoping that you hearing something positive from someone might give you strength to go on.  Please do not take my telling you what I did as a suggestion of what you should do, that's a very personal choice, I just wanted to let you know my story and let you know it does get better. I just think back to how frightened I was and how I thought I had somehow broken myself permanently, and I recall clinging to little bits of hope.  I want to send you hope like others did for me.   Hang in there. I am so sorry you are going through this. 

Rachel

Godiswithme

I am at the ER. Tongue was pressing up on the roof of mouth. Pressure in chin and chest.

Getting liver enzymes.

Please help. Anyone.

Godiswithme

Is this the result of Abilify?

Godiswithme

Please I need help. I can't go on like this.

Happy2Heal

you can make it thru this, GIWM

are you still at the ER?

Godiswithme

you can make it thru this, GIWM

are you still at the ER?

YES

Godiswithme

Abilify or escitaloptam. Reinstate which? At what mg? I have been off them since Sept 4

ChessieCat

Hi GIWM,

It is important for us to get the answer to the following questions.  It will help us to work out which drug to reinstate and at what dose.

1.   What are your current symptoms?

2.   What is your symptom pattern?

3.   Have you been given any drugs in hospital?  If yes, what are they and what dose?

Godiswithme

Hi GIWM,

What are your current symptoms?

What is your symptom pattern?

Have you been given any drugs in hospital?  If yes, what are they and what dose?

No drugs. I don't know what to do. I have never felt so badly in my life.

What should I do???????

ChessieCat

(Sorry, I edited my post as you were responding).

We need the answer to the questions before we can offer suggestion/s.

Godiswithme

(Sorry, I edited my post as you were responding).

We need the answer to the questions before we can offer suggestion/s.

It's hard to describe how awful I feel. Intense pressure in the chest. My tongue keeps pushing up on the roof of my mouth. My chin feels intense pressure. I haven't slept or ate. I am so sick. I thought I was having a stroke.

Godiswithme

Does anyone have any advice?

ChessieCat

Please see previous post by Alto (this site's founder) here

Because there is a benzo involved we really need THE CURRENT SYMPTOM PATTERN.

In order to help you we need to find out what's going on now.

The current symptom pattern will determine if the benzo is the culprit.  Until this can be established we cannot make a suggest whether to reinstate the Abilify or the escitaloptam.

Shep

I posted my signature but I didn't do it right

Xanax 11 AM and 11PM  Its so small a dose iam just terrified to stop right now

GIWM,

In addition to what ChessieCat just asked, please answer this question:

In your signature, you state - "recently weaned down to .125 Xanax 11:00AM and .125 Xanax 11:00PM"

What date did you make this reduction in your Xanax?

You went from .5 mg Xanax twice a day to .125 mg twice a day, which is a 75% reduction. 

It's possible you are crashing from this reduction and may need to updose back to your original dose, but we really need you to focus and answer Chessie's question and mine. 

Godiswithme

I did do it very quickly. Maybe that is it. I can't remember exactly what I did. But I did do it very quickly a couple of weeks ago.

I think that might be it. So, what should I do?

Edited by ChessieCat
Removed multiple quotes within quotes - extrememly distracting

Shep

I did do it very quickly. Maybe that is it. I can't remember exactly what I did. But I did do it very quickly a couple of weeks ago.

I think that might be it. So, what should I do?

If I were you, since it was just a couple of weeks ago, I would go back to your original dose of .5 mg Xanax twice a day.

Please keep careful notes. This is important. Write down the dose you take, the time you take it, and your symptoms. 

Please let us know how you do. 

Godiswithme

The current symptom pattern will determine if the benzo is the culprit.  Until this can be established we cannot make a suggest whether to reinstate the Abilify or the escitaloptam.

Current Symptom pattern.

It's really bad right now. It was bad this afternoon. Can't breathe. Can barely move. Didn't sleep one wink last night. I think that's it.

Please tell me what to do.

Shep

GIWM,

Please read my post here. I recommended going back to your original Xanax dose of .5 mg twice a day. 

Godiswithme

I think you are right. I think I came down way way too fast. I just took enough to make it .5. Oh God.

Godiswithme

GIWM,

Please read my post here. I recommended going back to your original Xanax dose of .5 mg twice a day.

I just took enough to make my 11 PM dose .5. I think that is what it is.

I felt like death at 11:20. When I went to take my evening pill a little late.

I guess I now have to wean 10% every 10 days?

Ugh. Not feeling any better yet.

Help!!!!!!!!!

Godiswithme

Will I feel better now that I took a larger dose? Or will it take longer. I feel absolutely horrible. So hard to describe.

Having trouble breathing. Sense of extreme dread. Weakness, out of body sensation. All came on me as I was a little late for 2nd dose.

Help please???!!!

Godiswithme
Will I feel better now that I took a larger dose? Or will it take longer. I feel absolutely horrible. So hard to describe.

Having trouble breathing. Sense of extreme dread. Weakness, out of body sensation. All came on me as I was a little late for 2nd dose.

Help please???!!![/quote

I haven't eaten anything today. My stomach feels like it's in knots. I don't think I have felt this sheer terror before.

Please help?

Godiswithme

Hello, oh no. Feeling awful. I definitely think you are right. I came down so fast. Will it take a while to stabilize before I feel better?

Godiswithme

Please someone respond? I was already at ER today

ChessieCat

I suggest listening to this to try and calm yourself down.

Audio:  First Aid for Panic (4 minutes)

scallywag

I'm sorry you're in such distress right now.  A couple of things:

• Please remember that folks on this site are dealing with their own challenges and issues with these medications. We can't answer your questions immediately. It usually takes hours or sometimes up to a day for us to respond.

• The symptoms you are experiencing are the result of the many changes made in your medications. At this point all there is to do is to cope with them until they settle down. It won't be easy and the answer to "How long?" is unknown.

• Please select a technique that you feel/think will help you calm yourself or provide distraction. Given your username, I imagine you might find prayer helpful. Some other ideas:
    Non-drug techniques to cope with emotional symptoms
    The Dr. Claire Weekes Method of Recovering from a Sensitized Nervous System

Godiswithme

I'm sorry you're in such distress right now.  A couple of things:

• Please remember that folks on this site are dealing with their own challenges and issues with these medications. We can't answer your questions immediately. It usually takes hours or sometimes up to a day for us to respond.

• The symptoms you are experiencing are the result of the many changes made in your medications. At this point all there is to do is to cope with them until they settle down. It won't be easy and the answer to "How long?" is unknown.

• Please select a technique that you feel/think will help you calm yourself or provide distraction. Given your username, I imagine you might find prayer helpful. Some other ideas:Non-drug techniques to cope with emotional symptomsThe Dr. Claire Weekes Method of Recovering from a Sensitized Nervous System

Of course I know that. So sorry. I feel like have been thrown into the gates of hell.