Arti: paroxetine 17 years intolerably

Arti

@Altostrata one question should i Change the liquid 40mg to 40mg and wait a few days to aclimate the body to the liquid or change in one Step 

To liquid and reduction 

Paroxetin  2003-2018 20mg, 4 Month fast tapper reinstate Jan2019 many updoses to 10mg again fast tapper quit at   1,5mg last last Dose May 2020

Trimipramin April 2019 10mg to 25mg 4 weeks last Dose April 2019

Dominal April 2019 - February 2021 40mg to 60mg fast tapper and ct at 23mg last Dose February 2021

Ativan May 2020 6 times 0,5mg irregular last Dose May 2020  

Diazepam june 10 times 5mg irregular thougt i got depency and decide to take a small Dose every day, july 2020      0,14mg tappering  every few weeks 

16th January 2022  Zero

• Administrator

First, substitute the liquid for 40mg Dominal. Wait to see results. Then start tapering.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

• Administrator

Arti, are you able to cut the Dominal tablet in half? Taking part as a half-tablet and the rest in liquid would be the best way to start a gradual substitution.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

@Altostrata i changed the Tablett to liquid i am not sure i thougt cutting the Tablett is very unacurrate because of the coating as i said the Tablett weight is between 280mg und 325mg and dont know how much is coating how much is Tablett inside 

Hope this was not the next mistake. I thougt about long Time in the evening until 8:30pm what i should do take again the Tablett or change the liquid then i decided to take the liquid

Should i Continue or try to cut the Tablett forgive me if i made the next mistake i didnt  want to make more mistakes i scared to Ruined everything 

The night was horrible i write daily Note later. 

Paroxetin  2003-2018 20mg, 4 Month fast tapper reinstate Jan2019 many updoses to 10mg again fast tapper quit at   1,5mg last last Dose May 2020

Dominal April 2019 - February 2021 40mg to 60mg fast tapper and ct at 23mg last Dose February 2021

Diazepam june 10 times 5mg irregular thougt i got depency and decide to take a small Dose every day, july 2020      0,14mg tappering  every few weeks 

16th January 2022  Zero

@Altostrata i think they are dragees Not Tabletts hope you can See it at the pictures 

img_2661.jpg

16th January 2022  Zero

@Altostrata

@ChessieCat

Hope i can write my daily Note later i am out of the World apatic, cannot think or do anything, walk, lay down, nothing, even speaking is difficult 

Trance i dont know if the liquid shoot me up. Hope i can write later 

16th January 2022  Zero

@Altostrata ok i weight a dragee and cut it to the half. I think it could work half weight i try it today half dragees half liquid Sorry for confusion i am not able to think clear 

16th January 2022  Zero

• Administrator

Did you try taking your entire dose in liquid form? What happened?

Did you try taking your entire dose in half tablet and half liquid? What happened?

@Altostrata entire  Dose in liquid form scratches in the throat. Feelt strange in the body after 15minutes and become anxiety and nervous 

Then the same after 1h ugly Micro naps on the Coach Go to bed at 10pm but night was terrible absolutelly no feel of sleep or Not 

Several Times to toilette in Trance, then the next day apatic, difficult so walk, think, speak, weak, anxiety,

Sit apatic in the corner of the room daydream and hallucinations with Open eyes,

Half half also scrathes in die throat but Not so strong and also body feeling Not so strong Micro naps half an hour later 

1h later becoming nervous and agitated but Go to bed at 10pm and night until 4am feels a little Bit better 

I  allways feel if i think i had a little Bit sleep the Symptoms the next day are less intense 

Yes the sleep is the Key but what me scary if i cannot feel the sleep how can this improve. If other describe they sleep or sleep Not yes the typical sleep Hygiene can help to learn the body again sleep but in my case what can i do if is so strange 

Meanwhile in generell every Things got worse the last 2 or 3 Month many things i could do now Not possible 

Anhedonie now Everytime, the feeling of normal things a Bird crying a car passes, i cannot say feelt Not like before,

Hearbeat Freezing tremor most of the day. And sleep becoming worse especially in the mornig compared to few Month and there it was also worse 

But in generell i had sometimes clear Moment See the World sometimes with my former eyes.

Now paroxetin withrawl Strike me down or diazepam withdrawl additional.

My  most fear is that i never could sleep like normal and never feel an inner Peace and Relaxion since january 2019

I dont have it but Now it is Not endursble meanwhile i know the failure reinstate to much paroxetine I should tapper this but Not Go off i Interpreted this as Not tollerate the paroxetin longer and got off, first it feels Not worse than before but then awful und i took tavor and later diazepam die next failure. 

Now i think every Thing is lost, und i am Busy with the dead and want to sourt out a few things in the case i lost my Life

I will fight because so many to lose and i will Continue here as long as i can

Than you 

16th January 2022  Zero

• Administrator

When did you take half your dose in liquid form?

When did you take all of your dose in liquid form?

@Altostrata i will write later Daly Notes 

But yesterday 8:30pm half half the day before all in liquid 

16th January 2022  Zero

10pm-3:30am think i sleept feels a little bit better than the nights before i think i head a dream but no sure if dream or thoughts

3:30am toilet and magnesium

5:30am lock on the clock don´t know i i sleept bettween or not feels like not, force to lay down anxiety, raching thought scenes, sounds terrible things in the head

not knowing were i am

6:30am stand up confused, anxiety hearbeat, exhaust

7:00am Akathisia, anxiety, Tremor, light flu sympthoms, exhaust, body weakness,hum in the head(sometimes)

7:30am breakfast and fish oil, anxiety, Tremor

8am Deep breathing, fear of becoming mad, anxiety, absent, exhaust, weak, air presure belching,

9am feel a little lighter still anxiety, freezing, tremor, becming mad, anxiety of the future have i stay in this state forever, What happend to friends and Familiy

10am do small things in the garden and feed the animals every small effort brings heartbeat more anxiety tremor tightness etc.

10:30amwrite forum

11pm supermarket with my wife feels strange everything looks different compared weeks ago, anxiety, genital feelings, breathing Problems , everithing difficult, light sensitive

12pm lunch

1:30pm feel very strange like i am disconnected to the world but anxiety, alerted and madness seems not so strong today untill now also this genital stupid felling

2:30pm do small things in the garden better than yesterday anxiety to endure, small effort pushes every sympthom, akathisia endurable but still present could breath a little bit more free

3pm read forum but find allways horror strories wich triggered me

4pm still in the garden do small things agitated but not so intense also anxiety still the feeeling of becoming mad but all better than yesterday

5pm talk to neighbour cant follow everything, still the fell of becoming mad but not so agitated an full of anxiety, tremorm hearbeat the whole afternoon try to sit sometimes makes me more anxiety

something in me allways got fear if i try to res this is very exhausting

6pm Diazepam 0,14mg

6:20pm Dinner try to detect sofe difference a little bit restless legs and a little bit tired the rest the same

7pm eat alittle too much still anxiety becoming mad freezing but sot so intense

7:30pm becoming worse try to watch tv genital feelings, an the typical if i try to sit comfortabel my inner got anxiety, freezing, and skin tingle a little

8pm try to watch tv difficult to follow, a little increase genital feelings, feel absent, fear of becoming mad, skin tingle,

8:30pm Dominal 40mg as liquid a little fear of what happend

9pm burning skin, heartbeating that the head wobbles can fell it at the ears an everywhere, feel absent

9:30pm micro naps ugli and confused because it is a state betwenn sleep an awake

10pm bed

10pm-11pm several times toilet very agitated and confused

11pm-5am cannot say i sleep or not or what happened absolut not detected of sleep often to toilette like a robot in trance

5am-6:30am force to lay down, extreme anxiety, visions, no connection to the body, scenes, hypnagogue hallucinations, sounds, heartbeat, tremor, feel like the devil is inside me

6:30am stand up very confused, exhaust, brutal anxiety,

7am forum, hearbeat, inner vibrations, enxiety, think becoming mad , Trauma of the night, tinnitus, burning skin

7:30am breakfast air preasute benching, extreme anxiety, trauma, genital feelings fear of becoming mad, akathisia, sit and endure will die immediately cannot endure

9am-11am in another world, neadles at the skin, nearly not able to walk, becming mad, tremor, apatic, anxiety, crying, fear of dieing, think what happen to everything i am not longer here cannot feel the body like

disconnectet to the brain, see shadows and hallucinations, air preasure benching, freezing tremor

11am was not able to write down sit at the ground apatic, absent, trance not connected to the world, i am becoming mad and die

12pm lunch think about suizid, my mind drift away, dody shakes, freezing, anxiety, see things that ar not there, apatic, absent, in another worls talk to myself, trance, crying, life is over, bones like frozen, muscle pain, akathisia

in the legs, air preasure benching, neadle at the skin

12pm-6pm apatic sit in the corner of the room trance, anxiety, crying, absent, unable to walk or think or to do soemething, sit here and there but allwas restless in the mind, apatic, daydreams with open eyes

pictures scenes, mind drift away

6pm diazepam 0.14mg

6:30pm dinner

7pm a little better but sil out of the world think becoming mad, agitated, try watch tv

7:30pm anxiety to become mad, extreme genital feelings, agitated

8:30pm Dominal 20mg dragee 20mg liquid

9pm ugly micro nap

9:30pm agitated restless legs

10pm bed

11pm toilette dont know i sleep between

11pm-4am think i sleept maybe i think a dream and the wake up but porridge toilette magnesium

4am-6am intrusive thoughts, anxiety, heartbeat, vsisions, sounds, force to lay down

6 am stand up confused, anxiety, tremor, hearbeat

16th January 2022  Zero

• Administrator

Please continue to take Dominal half in tablet form and half in liquid form for a few days, to get used to it.

Please continue to post your daily notes.

I believe 40mg Dominal has always been too strong for you.

4am-6am intrusive thoughts, anxiety, heartbeat, vsisions, sounds, force to lay down

6 am stand up confused, anxiety, tremor, hearbeat

6:30am internet Forum

7:30am Brakfast fish oil

8pm anxiety, genital feelings, tightness, madnessm akathisia, at the limit to endure

9pm write forum, anxiety, tremor, think the trauma of the night,

9:30am genital feelings, freezing, anxiety, fear of becoming mad, inner vibration,

10am supermarket with my wife, anxiety and agitaion endurable, bit anhedonia, disconnected to the world and if i have to do endure this to the rest of my life, i dont understand why i cannot rest or sit down comfortabel the my inner got anxiety start in the stomch and i think becoming mad and mind drift away ( this happens everytime if i try to rest

11:30am everything here but not so intense, still difficult allways anxiety the whole day and night ist so exhausting, allways the frea of becoming mad or the mind drift away

12pm lunch, exhaust but at the same time the feeling to explode an immer fear of rest, agitated, absent

1pm-5pm sit in the garden do small things, neigbout start lawn mower not endurable even with ear pads, try to do small things smalles effor brings tightness,anxiety, breathing, tinitus, heartbeating, genital feelings, tremor

wife aks to start the lawn mover was overwhelmed, ear pad the whole afternoon, sit and endure smalles things i think i explode because of overwhelmed

5:30pm help in the kitche, everything is too much, exhaust but unable to rest because of inner fear in the stomach beginning

6pm diazepam 0.14mg

6:30pm lunch try to feel some different after diazepam but not really maybe a little bit settled down

7pm anhedonie, tinnitus, absent, anxiety endurable try to watch tv eat too much

8pm restless legs, agitated, alerted, anxiety,

8:30pm Dominal 20mg dragee, 20mg liquid

8:45pm comlete exhaust nap i think or trance

9:30pm regognize TV again confused

10pm bed

1:30am Toilette not sure if sleept betweeen

2:30am Toilette not sure if sleept betweeen

4am toilett force to lay down strange state of concicous, intrusive thoughts, anxiety, tremor, heartbeat

16th January 2022  Zero

@Altostrata

Last night was not to endure again i will Post daily Notes later, Excuse the question if you say you believe Dominal was allways to strong for me

Is it possible that the porridge and strange state of conscious during the night is part of the Dominal effect  

But this becoming worse i think after 8 Weeks paroxetine off and now i feel every day more worse sure before that it was also very Bad but now it is Not endurable

Do you think before paroxetine was a Opponent of the Dominal and thats why the effect Change.

Sorry for the question im Know 

Your Not a clairvoyant but your assesment. I also know that these are emtpy phrases but I cannot Continue Life like this 

I only endure second by second wait vor 6pm diazepam 8:30pm Dominal und scares of the night. I also know that i have to Attribute this to myself 

But i have really fear that i will Not survive oder becoming Crazy. 

Tanks Alto for help !! 

16th January 2022  Zero

4am toilett force to lay down strange state of concicous, intrusive thoughts, anxiety, tremor, heartbeat

6am stand up exhaust, conused, anxiety, trauma what happened during the night, internet forum wait for wife stand up

7am alerted, anxiety, trauma of the night, hum in the head, exhaust but hyper awake

8am Breakfast, anxiety of the night, fear that i lost sometimes i a strange state of

6am stand up exhaust, confused anxiety, fear of what happened during the night internet forum

7am alerted, anxiety, traumka of the night, hum in the head, exhaust but hyper awake

8am breakfast, anxiety of ehat happened during the night, fear to get lost in a strange state of conscious, trauma, tinitus, feeling that the eyes fall out, hyper awake

9am feed the animals try to help in the kitchen, tremor, anxiety, felling to become mad, see and grey, alerted, hyper awake, breathing problems,

10am overwhelmed anxiety, think becoming mad, mind drift away, genital feelings, breathing problems, visual problems

10:30am anxiety becoming worse, fear mind drift away or becoming mad, akathisia

12pm Lunch

12:30pm internet, try to sit comfortable, freezing, genital feelings, skin tingle, anxiety, absent, feeling becoming mad and mind drift away,

1:30pm drive short distance with the car an walk in the forest, anxiety, little dizzy, visual problems, fear of losing the mind

3pm eat a small peace of a cake with less sugar, tinitus, fear of becoming mad, exhaust, but brain allways full alerted,

4pm sit in the garden anxiety, tremor, fear of becoming mad, heartbeat, tinitus,

7pm try do do smal thing in the garage not possible, tremor, weakness, no power for smallest effort the heartbeat tightness, tinitus etc.

anxiety to become mad, very angry, screaming

6pm diazepam 0,14mg

8:30pm maybe a little bit calm down but sill agitated alerted, angry, genital felings, try to cook small thing

7pm dinner

7:30pm fell like body is at the end and breakdown but brain would not shut down

8pm try to watch tv , cannot follow, absent, tremor, body tired brain cannor shut down, heartbeat, mind problems, restless legs, agitated, restless

8:30pm dominal 20mg dragee, 20mg liquid

agitated, alerted, genital feelings

9pm tink nap ugly awful

9:30pm agitated, alerted, genital feelings

10pm bed several times toilett dont know i sleept between

4pm anxiety toilett, magnesium, strange state of conscious dont know wher i am and cannot fell my body, visions, dreams or thinking dont know, hypnagogue hallucinations, crying, my wife has to hold me

4-6pm maye sleept again thought i had a dream nor sure,

7pm stand up exhaused confused, anxiety, tremor, hearbeat, trauma

excuse for spelling mistake i am at the limit to do this writing

16th January 2022  Zero

• Administrator

I don't know what's going on with Dominal. It didn't seem to be doing any good and may have been causing problems for a long time. It could be conflicting with diazepam.

6 hours ago, Arti said:

8:30pm dominal 20mg dragee, 20mg liquid

agitated, alerted, genital feelings

9pm tink nap ugly awful

9:30pm agitated, alerted, genital feelings

After you take Dominal at 8:30 p.m., how has your symptom pattern changed? Is it different from when you were taking 40mg Dominal in tablet form?

@Altostrata i think no really different in  generell it changes the last Weeks this mornig Situation was becoming worse since i think 2 or 3 Month 

And the last few weeks again worse aditiinal during the day i feel like i becoming Crazy und the nights are so terrible i cannot think on others during the day 

Also agitation, alerted and body sympthoms tremor, weakness anxiety increse the last Weeks

Dont know what is paroxetin withdrawl and what is Dominal 

Are there typical paroxetin withdrawl sympthoms? I am scary if this night and mornig porridge and strange feeling are From paroxetin withdrawl, as i read the other paroxetin members insomnia is typical but Not so strange states of conscious so my hope is and was that Dominal is the recent 

I am so confused and alerted agitated the whole day and if the Dominal is the recent of this and has this Short half Life why is it the whole day. 

The only Thing i think since the moving of Dominal earlierer the mornig Situation also move to earlier 

I am so sorry that i could not make description of Situation more exactly 

Is it possible that Dominal causes problems the whole day ? 

16th January 2022  Zero

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Arti said:

Also agitation, alerted and body sympthoms tremor, weakness anxiety increse the last Weeks

Did this start before or after you started diazepam?

@Altostrata in this intesity after i Start diazepam, before that it was more attacks of akathisia and agitation so that i cant endure 

But after the attacks that could take hours it becomes less most in the evening, that was also a recent why i Start to take tavor and diazepam

But meanwhile it is more or less on a konstant high Level with no break high alerted all the Time i am so awake sometimes i think my eyes Fall out because my eyes so wide open, the only Time i can breathe a little is maybe a few Minutes  in the evening 8pm or something like this and in the morning at 4am a few Minutes then anxiety madness thougts and so on Starts. Die Rest of the Time the whole body is alerted to the last Muscle of the body and brain no chance to sit down or Rest for the whole day and still in the evening Not really possible. Also absolute no feeling of tiredness the whole day before that it was sometimes a little Bit. 

What i also detected is that my head wobbels all the Time its like a nod all the Time  like a Motor disorder the Movements are Not Big but they are present 

I took now the 4 day half dragees half liquid Dominal how long do you think should i Continue? 

I think cutting the dragees is Not very exatly 

16th January 2022  Zero

4pm anxiety toilett, magnesium, strange state of conscious dont know wher i am and cannot fell my body, visions, dreams or thinking dont know, hypnagogue hallucinations, crying, my wife has to hold me

4-6am maye sleept again thought i had a dream nor sure,

7am stand up exhaused confused, anxiety, tremor, hearbeat, trauma, akathisia comming up, tinitus, genital feelings, air preasure benching before eating something

8am breakfast ait presure, cannot feelt my body, talk to myself, tinitus, think becoming mad or lose the mind, agitated, alerted, exhaust, think on suizid, it is too much every day becoming more strange

9am extreme air preasure benching, have to do a phone call with a office triggerd nearly not possible to do that. skin burning, heartbeat, anxiety, tremor, everything i was freak out.

10am feed the animals and a short walk, at the limit to live cannot explain feel like the next time everything is over, alerted,a nxiety, etc.

11am sit in the garage not able like always to sit an rest, it is allways like someting is inside me to keep me awake and alerted, trauma of the night.

12am fully alerted, tremor, cannot hold the pen to write, try to cook, feel the end is near

12:30pm lunch

1pm extreme tremor, anxiety

2pm sit in the garden, anxiety, fear mind drift away, absent, agitated, tremor, out of the world

3pm try to do small things in the garage so agitated, alerted, cannot sit, rest or straight ahead because think mind drift away, fear if i sit to fall in trance/nap and fall in this state of conscious of the night this fear is the whole day

4pm still the same awfull not endurable out of teh world

5pm try to help in the kitchen think eyes fal out of the head so alerted, not tiredness extreme agitaed, fear, anxiety, tremor, the whole day air preasure benching

6pm diazepam 0,14mg

6:20pm stimm the same madness

7pm dinner still awfull full alerted, agitated, cannot calm down, anxiety of the night because i know what happened

8pm try to watch tv difficult canot follow anything, calm down a little

8:30pm dominal 20mg Dragee, 20mg liquid

8:45pm think Trance/nap confused

9:30pm regognize TV so exhaust, that nearly not able to walk

10pm Bed several times toilet

11pm toilette dont know if sleept between

11pm- 4am maybe sleept many dreams or thoughts not sure

4am toilet, magnesium, back to bed, maybe sleept again dont know

5:30am toilet back to bed, intrusive thoughts, visions, twitches, anxiety increase step by step, hypnagogue hallucinations, turn from left to right

6:20am stand up exhaust confused, anxiety, exhaust, tremor, out of the world

16th January 2022  Zero

• Administrator

You might start reducing the Dominal liquid now, by 4mg in the first step. Please let us know how you're doing.

What is Tavor?

@Altostrata one drop is 2,5mg so would be easier to reduce 2,5mg or 5mg. ok in other case also Possible with a Shot and calculate what do you think ? 
and what i am worried i think the cutting is so unprecise don’t know how much weight is tablett and how much is coating anyway continue with half Dragee? 

sorry again for the many questions I know I am not the only one. I am so greadfull for the help !! 

16th January 2022  Zero

• Moderator Emeritus
57 minutes ago, Altostrata said:

What is Tavor?

Please answer Alto's question.

Also please tell us when you took this and what dose.  Are you still taking it?

* NO LONGER ACTIVE on SA *

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED:  (6 year taper)      0mg Pristiq  on 13th November 2021

ADs since ~1992:  25+ years - 1 unknown, Prozac (muscle weakness), Zoloft; citalopram (pooped out) CTed (very sick for 2.5 wks a few months after); Pristiq:  50mg 2012, 100mg beg 2013 (Serotonin Toxicity)  Tapering from Oct 2015 - 13 Nov 2021   LAST DOSE 0.0025mg

Post 0 updates start here    My tapering program     My Intro (goes to tapering graph)

VIDEO:   Antidepressant Withdrawal Syndrome and its Management

@Altostrata

@ChessieCat

ohh sorry I haven’t seen the question 

tavor is lorazepam or I think in us Ativan 

i took it a few times before diazepam I think I wrote it in the postS I don’t take this anymore since the diazepam 

16th January 2022  Zero

• Moderator Emeritus

Okay, thank you.  Please add that information to your drug signature.  It is important that we have accurate information about your drugs.

I've just done an internet search and yes, Tavor is the benzo lorazepam, brand name Ativan.  From https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorazepam

* NO LONGER ACTIVE on SA *

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED:  (6 year taper)      0mg Pristiq  on 13th November 2021

ADs since ~1992:  25+ years - 1 unknown, Prozac (muscle weakness), Zoloft; citalopram (pooped out) CTed (very sick for 2.5 wks a few months after); Pristiq:  50mg 2012, 100mg beg 2013 (Serotonin Toxicity)  Tapering from Oct 2015 - 13 Nov 2021   LAST DOSE 0.0025mg

Post 0 updates start here    My tapering program     My Intro (goes to tapering graph)

VIDEO:   Antidepressant Withdrawal Syndrome and its Management

Ok i try 36mg today

16th January 2022  Zero

4am toilet, magnesium, back to bed, maybe sleept again dont know

5:30am toilet back to bed, intrusive thoughts, visions, twitches, anxiety increase step by step, hypnagogue hallucinations, turn from left to right

6:20am stand up exhaust confused, anxiety, exhaust, tremor, out of the world

7:15am breakfast, tremor, anxiety, feel to become mad, genital feeligs, Hyper awake, alerted, agitated

8am exhaust, tremor, anxiety to lose my mind, cannot forget the trauma of the night and in the morning, feel the whole time absent and out of the world, disconnectet this makes aditional fear

9am feed the animals, axiety, absent, lose the mind

10am able to do small things in the garden in bad condistions but i fi sit down fear in stomach coming up, tremor, anhedonia, freezing, hearbeat all a little decreased

11am the same akathsia coming up a little, go to supermarket, all calm down a little still think i lose my mind absent and out of the world like a stranger

12pm cook some small meal

12:30pm Lunch

13:30pm in the garden do small things, alerted, agitated the rest to endure at the limit,

3pm do small things in the garden difficult to sit down because off anxiety of falling in trance/micro nap with hynagogue hallucinatuions

but everything calmed down a little bit stl anhedonie and absent

4pm drive small distance with the car to the gas station, endurable but allwasy brain alerted, and if the brain has nothing to do anxiety in stomach an genitals coming auf (strange cannot understand this)

5pm try to sit in the gardem anxiety increase al ittle and the feeling of becoming mad Body feels weak but brain full alerted,

6pm Diazepam 0,14mg help in the kitchen

6:30pm no different than before

7pm try to watch tv endurable but far away from normal former times, try to sit comfortable on the coach it is not possible inner fear coming up, genital feelings

8pm restless legs, agitated but not so intense

8:30pm Dominal 20mg Dragee 16mg liguid

9:30pm Nap Trance Ugly

10pm Bed not able to sleept

11:30pm last time have a look on the clock

3:30am Dont know i sleept or not between ugly feeling, toilet, magnesium, back to bed, force to layx down, several times toilett, hypnagogue halucinations, disconnectet to the body cannot feel where are my arms or legs

intrusive thought, anxiety increase, tremor, akathisia in the legs, fear of dieing, extreme exhaust, skin tingle, strange state of conscious

6:20 Stand up confused, anxiety absent hyper awake, think im dieing immediately

@Altostrata

this night was terrible dont know if the reduction of the dominal has something to do with ist. my worry is still i cannot acurate cut the dragee i think it is very unprecise

so it could be possible that i took the same or more dominal than before should i change comlepte to liquid?

i am scarry of this not exitisting sleep since month how long can a human survife this sometimes i think my brain breakown, and i am still not tired full alerted and awake all the time willt this ever get better.

16th January 2022  Zero

@Altostrata

@ChessieCat
I am sorry you are trying hard and I cannot do justice to that, I cannot give exact details about the syptomem. I have been rolling back and forth on the chair for hours. I have hallucinations, cry, I am afraid of dying or going crazy alone here and now Things happen in my head that don't exist and that I can't describe. Is it withdrawal from paroxetine is it the dominanl

or the diazepam or the non-existent sleep I don't know

16th January 2022  Zero

• Mentor

@Arti

I am so sorry to hear about your struggles, and it’s sad to see you have to endure all off this.

My bet is it’s the Paxil causing these wd symptoms. 
Are you able to read up on the success stories on here? There you can see so many people who have overcome bad withdrawals, and are living healthy and content life. You are not going crazy, you are in withdrawals state and your body is working overtime to stabilise you.

I am glad to see you have animals, they can give you comfort, and the beautiful thing about animals is that they live in the moment. I used to pet my cat and it calmed me.

I pray for a relief to come your way soon. And believe in that it WILL.

All the best to you🙏

1999-2020  20 mg Paxil

Bridged with Fluoxetine to help me get off Paxil.

2022 Fluoxetine 15 mg 12/12 14mg 27/12  13mg jan 12mg feb 11mg mars 10mg, 9 mg 8,5 mg 7.6mg 7.0 mg 6,3 mg 5,6 mg 5,0 mg 4,5 mg 4,0 mg 3.6mg 3,2 mg 2,9 mg 2,6 mg 2,3 mg 2,0 mg 1.8 mg

I am not a medical professional nor is this a medical advice. I only talk from my own experience.

• Administrator
On 9/8/2020 at 12:34 AM, Arti said:

@Altostrata one drop is 2,5mg so would be easier to reduce 2,5mg or 5mg. ok in other case also Possible with a Shot and calculate what do you think ? 
and what i am worried i think the cutting is so unprecise don’t know how much weight is tablett and how much is coating anyway continue with half Dragee? 

sorry again for the many questions I know I am not the only one. I am so greadfull for the help !! 

Yes, you could reduce by one drop, as long as it's 10% or less of your current dose. You must keep notes of your daily dosage and your symptoms throughout the day.

Everyone here is very worried, Arti, you're not alone.

@Hanna72 thanks for your Message i have read some succes stories  yes  they give hope but on the other Hand 

I am meanwhile i a state wich is worse than ever i feel to becoming Crazy since i get off the second Time paxil 

My weight is 60kg with a height of 1,85m i am skin an bones but that is Not the worst the worst is the brain it cannot calm down 24h 

I am Not able to become tired, But i think you read my Posts and know how i am.

Yes i have Animals one cat and some chickens but meanwhile i cannot feel anything no rain shower no Joy nothing i am full disconnected to all

It is like my feeelings are dead. I really endure the whole day second by second, with no chance to rest or calm down 24h i am full alerted and hyper awake 

No Chance to sit down Lay down or relax. And what i am scary i never read that in anny story so it seems i am the only one who  have this 

And i have it become worse since january2019 

I See you also a paxil victim but you did it right with a Bridge you will recover i read Not your entire story but

You will survive this.

I made so many mistakes an this brought me deeper und deeper into dead end and i did too late what altostrata said

I will Continue fight as long ans my mind Works a little and as long as i can stand on my Feets I think often on Suizid until know i could Stop this thougt but dont know how long. 

I wish you all the best Hanna thank you !

16th January 2022  Zero

• Mentor

Arti, I want you to know that your strength is an example to all of us. You are such an incredibly strong person. I’m sorry you are going through this. As Alto said, you are not alone. Many people like me just read and don’t post much. You are an inspiration to me. 

I don’t know if you believe in prayer, but I am praying for you. I wish there was something more I could do. I have hope that others here will be able to guide you into a better place. Keep hanging in there and talking to us. ❤️

1988-1996  Various AD’s, all classifications.  1996-2019  Effexor XR 37.5mg to 150mg. Jan 2017 onward, 37.5 mg.

2019  Apr 11 - July 24: Trials of Latuda then Rexulti. CT'd off per dr.  Jul 24: CT Effexor (per dr)  Sep 9-19: Viibryd, CT (per dr).  Sep 23-27: Trintellix. CT (per dr).  Sep 28 - Oct 24:  Prozac 10mg.  Oct 24:  Stop Prozac, began Pristiq 25mg->50->25mg.

2020  Feb 1: CT Pristiq. Feb 1: Reinstated Effexor XR (10 large beads) gradually increasing to 22 beads (15L+7M) or 9.072mgai on Mar, 2020.

2021  Started Jan w 21 beads (13L+8M) or 8.47mgai ended Dec: 17 beads (7L+9M+1S) or 6.19mgai. Severe COVID + TIA.

2022  Ended yr w 14 beads (3L+5M+5S+1XS) or 4.5mgai. Major jaw injury during year + family tragedy.

2023  Jan: 13 beads (2L+5M+5S+1XS) or 4.2mgai; Feb: 12 beads (2L+4M+5S+1XS) or 3.9mgai; Mar: 11 beads (2L+4M+4S+1XS) or 3.6mgai, Apr: 10 beads (2L+3M+4S+1XS) or 3.3mgai; Jun: 9 beads (2L+3M+3S+1XS) or 3mgai,

Current: July, 2023: Effexor XR -  9 beads (2L+3M+3S+1XS) or 2.7 mgai

Other current meds: Ambien 10mg 3.935mg , clonazepam .125mg .107mg, omeprazoleSynthroid, Premarin.  Supplements: D3, C, probiotic, K2-MK7, Mg Glycinate

3:30am Dont know i sleept or not between ugly feeling, toilet, magnesium, back to bed, force to layx down, several times toilett, hypnagogue halucinations, disconnectet to the body cannot feel where are my arms or legs

intrusive thought, anxiety increase, tremor, akathisia in the legs, fear of dieing, extreme exhaust, skin tingle, strange state of conscious

6:20 Stand up confused, anxiety absent hyper awake, think im dieing immediately

tremor, Halluciinations, Akahtisia, stnage thoughts, fear of dieing, extreme exhaust

7am anxiety of dieing because of no sleep , akathisia, fear of becoming mad, absent, brain and mind doesnt´t work right, trauma of the night, fear that i never could sleep again

7:30am Hallucinations, agitated, alerted, Hyper awake, eyes fall out of the head, naerly not able to write because of tremor, anxiety, air preasure benching, freak out hit myself, madness, everything not endurable,

8am breakfast fish oil

9am the same + stomach pain, madness cannot remenber what i did or thought one second before, think the moment mind drift away is near

9:30am think becoming mad, mind and body so tired bur rain cannot switch off, genital feelings, air preasure benching, heartburn, sit and endure

10am fedd the animals, skin tingle, freezing, mind and brain doesn´t work cannot remember things one second before, i fell like the end is near, anxiety, every day becoming worse

11am write forum

11:30am crying, alerted, absent but hyper awake, agitated, madness, think becoming mad, genitals feelings, stomach problems, strange body feelings, freezing, skin tingle, akathisia, have to walk arround

12pm lunch

1-6pm everything unable to do soemthing even write, endure roll over in the chair, not in this world not ab le to detect what happend arround me, hit myself screaming, crying, think on suizid

6pm diazepam 0,14mg

6:30pm Dinner the same awful think on suizid

9pm freezing, anxiety of the night, anxiety to fall in trance in front of TV, hit myself cnnot endure, so exhaust but brian full alerted, fear of becoming mad or psycosis, out of the world, fear when a car passes or a bird crying

fear of everything, stomach problems the whole day, think i am dieing,

8pm try to watch Tv cannot follow, have no hope, i will die soon, my whole personality is gone.

8:15pm becoming tired Nap/Trance then anxiety

8:30pm Dominal 20mg dragee, 16mg liquid

9pm hyper awake, exhaust, that eyes fall out of the head but brain full alerted,

10pm the same go to bed

10pm-3:30am maybe sleept dont´t know fells so ugly and i cannot detect, toilett, magnesium

3:30am-5am dont know what happened, toilet back to bed, brutal intrusive thought changeing in seconds than no remember, disconnected to the body, extreme anxiety, Hypnagogue hallucinations, tremor confused

6am stand up cannot longer endure

16th January 2022  Zero

@FindRest

thanks for your words, i dont know if i am a strong person the Will to survive and the love to my wife are the only thinks what keep me alive at the moment but dont know how long i can stand

i am not a very believer i dont know if good exist. sometimes i believe it sometimes not

but yes i pray every evenning for me and for others they suffer.

16th January 2022  Zero

10pm-3:30am maybe sleept dont´t know fells so ugly and i cannot detect, toilett, magnesium

3:30am-5am dont know what happened, toilet back to bed, brutal intrusive thought changeing in seconds than no remember, disconnected to the body, extreme anxiety, Hypnagogue hallucinations, tremor confused

6am stand up cannot longer endure Internet

7:30am breakfast and fish oil genital feelings, think becoming mad, trauma of the night, tremor, anxiety, absent

8am think becoming mad, anxiety, air preasure benching, feel like the body is disconnectet to the brain, very weak, tremor, since one or two weeks sympthoms of psycosis tongue hang out of the mouth, corner of the mouth hang down

8:30am akathisia coming up, feel like the body is not part of me, air preasure benching, extreme anxiety, alerted, crying,

9am feed the animals, weak, absent, disconnected, anxiety, tremor, out of the world

9:30am the same write forum

10am eat some cheese and breaad immediatelly freezing, tinitus anxiety increase

11am drive with the car as co-driver seems the CNS settel down a little while driving but stil anxiety, madness, hallucinations etc.

12am lunch

12:30pm-3pm do small things in the flat anxiety, exhaust, Problems to coordiante what to do, stomach problems eat too much but was hungry, strange body feelings

4pm again drive with car as co-driver exhaust, arrived back at home and sit down anxiety coming up i can´t understand what this is, not possible to rest all the day otherwhise stomach amd genital fear increase

and the feeling of becoming mad, and mind drift away. not able to relax or rest everytime everyday, all the time i had to keep my brain busy orherwise inner fear coming up.

5pm try to sit in the garden posibble but difficult al settle down a little bit but brain still alerted and cannot calm.

5:30pm cook

6pm diazepam 0,14mg

6:30pm Dinnner

7pm try to watch tv feeling mind drift away

7:30pm weak fear the tiredness in the body but brain not, absent, feel to become mad crazy, visual problems, still alerted,

8:30pm dominal 20mg Dragee, 16mg Liquid

9pm akathisia in the legs, agitated, restless, anxiety

10pm becoming tired Bed

10pm-3:30am severak times toillete i think 10 times, feel no sleep between but time passes, very ugly this is terrible, ugly, awful toilette, magnesium

3:30am-5am dont know what happened extreme intrusive thoughts, hypnagogue hallucinations, extreme anxiety, disconnected to the body, force to lay down so exhaust, visions, scenes

6am stand up not longer endurable, confused, extreme anxiety, tremor, fear of dieing ir becoming mad,

@Altostrata

this was the third day with 36mg dominal, feel not really a different the most ugly thing ist that i cannot feel sleep this is worse than not sleep it is so terrible

that i have no felling of sleep or wakeup point, it is possible that i sleep but also possible that i sleep not i cannot recognize this. i only recognize time passes

the only different is at the next day if i feel the mind is exahaust and i cannot follow it must be a more worse night, if mind fell a little bit better night must be a little bit better

i had the hope that maybe dominal could be a recent for that but probably for all the reason is that awful paroxetin.

How long should i continue with 36mg 4 weeks or less or more ?

16th January 2022  Zero