Totenkopf: Loxalate 10mg and Risperdal 2mg, cold turkey

totenkopf

Totenkopf here. I have been living with Post SSRI Sexual Dysfunction from 2013 with no changes except for worsening symptoms. Another that I need to add to my ever growing list of them is bleeding. What’s even more sad is that I met a guy who is perfect for me, marriage material, and I have already written it off as I won’t be able to satisfy him while still living with this or be satisfied myself. Anyway, as it has now almost been 7 years of my life in limbo, I’m probably better off dead not only emotionally and physically because I have never heard about anyone recovering after this long without experiencing even one single change to give me hope. 

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi Totenkopf2,

@Totenkopf2

I found your most recent post in the S and S forum,  PSSD(post SSRI sexual dysfunction) topic.  It looks like you have not posted for 4 and 1/2 years,  so I took the liberty of moving the post back to your main introduction topic.  This really helps us to see and keep things in the context of your whole, unique and individual situation.

I am so very sorry that your journey is still so very difficult.  Maybe this guy you mention will understand more than you think.  Just don't be too quick to write off what could be potentially helpful.  We all need relationships.  Gentle hugs.

Are you on any medications/drugs at the present time?

Was 2015 your last go round with medications?

Are you referring to the PSSD, when you talk about worsening symptoms?

Any withdrawal symptoms that have improved for you that you have noted?

Have you been able to get some medical care regarding the increased or altered menstrual bleeding goes?

Wishing you much healing, peace, love, and growth through this experience,

moderator mmt

(manymoretodays)

Edited by manymoretodays

Late 2023- gone to emeritus status, inactive, don't @ me, I can check who I've posted on, and I'm not really here like I used to be......thanks.

Started with psycho meds/psychiatric care circa 1988.  In retrospect, and on contemplation, situational overwhelm.

Rounding up to 30 years of medications(30 medication trials, poly-pharmacy maximum was 3 at one time).

5/28/2015-off Adderal salts 2.5mg. (I had been on that since hospital 10/2014)

12/2015---just holding, holding, holding, with trileptal/oxcarb at 75 mg. 1/2 tab at hs.  My last psycho med ever!  Tapered @ 10% every 4 weeks, sometimes 2 weeks to

2016 Dec 16 medication free!!

Longer signature post here, with current supplements.

Herb and alcohol free since 5/15/2016.  And.....I quit smoking 11/2021. Lapsed.  Redo of quit smoking 9/28/2022.  Can you say Hallelujah?(took me long enough)💜

None of my posts are intended as medical advice.  Please discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical provider.  My success story:  Blue skies ahead, clear sailing

• Altostrata changed the title to Totenkopf: Loxalate 10mg and Risperdal 2mg, cold turkey
  • Administrator

Hello, Totenkopf. Do you know the source of the bleeding? That is not associated with PSSD. Have you talked to a doctor about this?

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.