Junglechicken

I'm regretting having had it now as the under-the-weather feeling really sucks :0(

Apparently this is supposed to last about 2 days, and knowing WD it'll probably be longer <GROAN>.

Frogie, if you can share ideas about dealing with AD WD (as and when), that would be awesome and appreciated.

TC,

JC x

Dose History: 19 Feb 2014 - Escitalopram 10mg daily June 2015 - Started taper, 5mg every other day July 2015 - 5mg every 2 days August 2015 - 5mg every 3 days September 2015 - 5mg every 4 days Sept 14th - Completed tapering, but at 7 weeks "drug free" I suffered serious WD symptoms as a consequence of "incorrect" tapering. Nov 25 2015 - Re-instated Cipralex @ 2.5mg daily. WD symptoms faded. Held at this dose and experienced "windows and waves". 12 Oct 2017 Reduced dose to 1.25mg. 13 Mar 2018 Reduced dose to 0.625mg (approx.). 16 April 2018 0mg. Windows and waves triggered by stress (IBS/reflux, headaches, sinus issues) Aug 2019 Mirena coil fitted 6 Jan 2020 MAJOR Wave hit 19 months following last dose (protracted WD).  Symptoms listed below Mar 2020 Mirena coil removal.

Therapy: Nov 15th 2016 Re-started therapy Jan 19th 2017 Started CBT Dec 2017 Started listening to Hypnotherapy CD (self-esteem). Nov 2019 Started couples therapy.

Supplements: "Bioglan" Biotic Balance Ultimate Flora 10 billion CFU, live Bacteria, Probiotic, suitable for Vegetarians, with Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium Longum"Pukka" Vitalise a unique blend of 30 energising botanicals.

Diet: 16 April 2018 Detox cleanse / anti-candida for 90 days. Jan 2020 Started "small plate" diet (i.e child size portions).

Exercise: Stretching, Yoga, Pilates, Spinning, Elliptical/upper body workout, walking.

Medical Test Results: 4 Jan 2017 Homeopathic Treatment starts 24 Feb 2017 Started weight loss program 24 Mar 2017 Naturopathic Treatment + anti-Candida diet started due to suspected Candida Related Complex (CRC). DETOXED for 7 weeks to "re-set" gut. April 2017 "Genova Diagnostics" Comprehensive Stool Analysis NEGATIVE; Full Blood Count (Normal) / Blood Cholesterol: 5.6 (Borderline) / Blood Sugar (Normal) / 28 Jun 2017 FSH 8.2 / 14 Nov 2017 FSH 17.7 Dec 2017 Blood Cholesterol: 3.9 (Normal) / Kidney Function (Normal) / Blood Sugar (Normal). December 2017 "Genova Diagnostics" Food panel allergy (bloodwork) analysis - a few "VERY LOW/VL" allergens; Mar 2018 "Genova Diagnostics" SIBO urine analysis: High Level of Yeast/fungal markers found in small intestine but NO SIBO.  April 2018 Thyroid (Normal) / Full Blood Count (Normal) / FSH (Normal). 16 April 2018 Started anti-Candida diet - 3 month protocol.   25 March 2020 All test results "Normal". CRP" 5 mg/L (normal range to 0-5 mg/L).

Symptoms:  Flu-like symptoms, anxiety, anhedonia, sinus headaches right-side (severe), IBS issues/reflux (severe)**, tinnitus, fatigue, inner tremor, nausea, chills/hot flushes, pounding heart, muscular issues including stiff left hip flexor, intense anger, PSSD (ongoing).  **Histhamine intolerance (suspected).

Major Life Events: 

Re-located to UK from Canada: Jan 2016

My father died: 5:05pm, Monday 5 Feb 2018 Last Lexapro dose: 16 April 2018 (its now been over a year since I quit ADs)  Moved house: Friday 23rd February 2018  "Divorced" toxic Mother: Monday 26 March 2018 Starting working again: 19 November 2018  Diagnosed with: 5th August 2021 PTSD/C-PTSD Diagnosed with: March 2022 Interstitial Cystitis (IC)/Painful bladder syndrome

I'm regretting having had it now as the under-the-weather feeling really sucks :0(

Apparently this is supposed to last about 2 days, and knowing WD it'll probably be longer <GROAN>.

Frogie, if you can share ideas about dealing with AD WD (as and when), that would be awesome and appreciated.

TC,

JC x

Hi JC:

I'm so sorry you still don't feel well. You should be feeling better soon. That happened to me last year, I took the flu shot and was sick for almost a week. Just wasn't myself.

I'm going through a horrible WD right now and I have no one to blame but myself. I did a fast taper (dumb) from 20mg to 10mg Lexapro in less that 2 months and ended up really sick in June. Then my liver decided to get sick on top of the WD. I have been nauseous almost every morning since then. Then the dr decided I needed off the Lexapro. So instead of listening to the mods and admins here, I dropped my Lexapro down to 5 mg in less than a month and had a HUGE meltdown on 10-5-16. So now I'm starting over again. I feel really stupid, and will never do it again. I'm holding until at least the 1st of the year. Maybe I won't be so sick then. It feels like morning sickness but 100x's worse. I found some natural anti nausea med called Nauzene. You can get it at Walmart. The dr also gave me zofran to take when it's unbearable. I have been in counseling off and on for 20 years. I do a lot of crying, which is being a big baby. My counselor has me journal, journal and journal. I color a lot too. That takes my mind off of it for a little while. I live in a town of almost 700 people. You have to drive 16 miles to go to my counselor, dr, a Shopko (kinda like a little Walmart but twice the price) and 2 dollar stores and a small Safeway. Otherwise you have to drive 200 miles to Denver, CO. My fiancé has a good job out here, but hopefully in a couple of years we can go home. I only have 1 friend, my neighbor, and she has more mental problems than I do. Her husband committed suicide in front of her 3 years ago, and I seem to be the only person in the town that will even give her the time of day. I don't know if journaling helps you, but it does me. I had a counselor that told me to write letters to everyone that I wanted to. So I did. I read them to her, then we went out in the middle of the street and burned them. It got all my feelings out, but no one knew. Really helped. The adult color books over stimulate me, so I buy the color books at the dollar store. Yesterday I colored 3 pictures. I just wish I could get rid if the nausea. If I could get rid of that I'd be great! I don't know what waves and windows are, never had them. Maybe you can explain that to me? I got up this morning, and after my fiancé left I sat here thinking. I know I'm probably always going to be nauseous, so I can either sit here and feel sorry for myself, or just try to ignore it as much as possible. So I decided to ignore it for a little while and I dusted the house. That took a lot of effort because I'm disabled too. I fell through some concrete steps and now have neuropathy in my right hand and left foot. But I can't sit here and feel sorry for myself. I'm really glad I met you. You give me encouragement when I read your threads. I hope we can continue to be "friends"

Take care,

Frogie xx

PREVIOUS medications and discontinuations: Have been on medications since 1996. 

Valium, Gabapentin, Lamictal, Prilosec and Zantac from 2000 to 2015 with a fast taper by a psychiatrist.

Liquid Lexapro Nov, 2016 to 31-March, 2019 Lexapro free!!! (total Lexapro taper was 4 years-started with pill form)

---CURRENT MEDICATIONS:Supplements:Milk Thistle, Metamucil, Magnesium Citrate, Vitamin D3, Levothyroxine 25mcg, Vitamin C, Krill oil.

Xanax 1mg 3x day June, 2000 to 19-September, 2020 Went from .150 grams (average weight of 1 Xanax) 3x day to .003 grams 3x day. April 1, 2021 went back on 1mg a day. Started tapering May 19, 2023. July 28, 2023-approximately .87mg. Dr. fast tapered me at the end and realized he messed up. Prescribe it again and I am doing "slower than a turtle" taper.

19-September, 2020 Xanax free!!! (total Xanax taper was 15-1/2 months-1-June, 2019-19-September, 2020)

I am not a medical professional.

The suggestions I make are based on personal experience.

Feeling unwell goes with the WD territory I guess.

Thanks for telling me about your own experience with the flu jab, it puts my mind at ease that it isn't "something else", lol. This whole WD thing messes with our heads, for me it's a case of degree of messiness.

So it sounds like you're close to The Rockies in Colorado, and pretty remote too....200 miles from Denver? Yes, 16 miles is quite a trek, and even more so during the winter. Have you guys got snow there yet?

The nausea sounds awful, I mean it's bearable for a short time, but when weeks turn to months. You are being incredibly brave Frogie. I guess the nausea would also affect appetite. I had nausea in early WD, but it went after I re-instated. Are the nausea meds working? I see why you were overjoyed about your liver panel results. Did the doc give you any indication when the nausea might fade out?

I am not much of a journaller, but the colouring sounds fun...for a bit, lol. The writing letters idea was mentioned to me a couple of years ago, but I never did it.

The Windows and waves are a pattern of recovery that most of us seem to experience. A window is a break from the physical symptoms and shows that our CNS is recovering. These are the periods we all anticipate and hope are around the corner; whereas the waves are the periods of suffering when our CNS is in repair mode, so to speak. Waves can be triggered by times of stress, or a visit to the dentist or pretty much anything which might upset the CNS. This is something I am all too familiar with having moved continents recently, and moving house x4 since being back in the UK, starting a job and then quitting, etc., I forgot to mention that there is an entire thread ("The Windows and waves pattern of recovery") started by Alto about it, which you might want to read and likely reads way more coherently than mine.

I've just read that you're disabled too.....are you wheelchair bound or can you walk around? Ok, now I feel humbled. You are doing so damn well Frogie even if you think you aren't.

In answer to your question re: how long the nausea will last - why can't your doc answer that one?

Message me whenever you like, you most definitely have me as a friend to talk to.

Take care,

JC xx

Dose History: 19 Feb 2014 - Escitalopram 10mg daily June 2015 - Started taper, 5mg every other day July 2015 - 5mg every 2 days August 2015 - 5mg every 3 days September 2015 - 5mg every 4 days Sept 14th - Completed tapering, but at 7 weeks "drug free" I suffered serious WD symptoms as a consequence of "incorrect" tapering. Nov 25 2015 - Re-instated Cipralex @ 2.5mg daily. WD symptoms faded. Held at this dose and experienced "windows and waves". 12 Oct 2017 Reduced dose to 1.25mg. 13 Mar 2018 Reduced dose to 0.625mg (approx.). 16 April 2018 0mg. Windows and waves triggered by stress (IBS/reflux, headaches, sinus issues) Aug 2019 Mirena coil fitted 6 Jan 2020 MAJOR Wave hit 19 months following last dose (protracted WD).  Symptoms listed below Mar 2020 Mirena coil removal.

Therapy: Nov 15th 2016 Re-started therapy Jan 19th 2017 Started CBT Dec 2017 Started listening to Hypnotherapy CD (self-esteem). Nov 2019 Started couples therapy.

Supplements: "Bioglan" Biotic Balance Ultimate Flora 10 billion CFU, live Bacteria, Probiotic, suitable for Vegetarians, with Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium Longum"Pukka" Vitalise a unique blend of 30 energising botanicals.

Diet: 16 April 2018 Detox cleanse / anti-candida for 90 days. Jan 2020 Started "small plate" diet (i.e child size portions).

Exercise: Stretching, Yoga, Pilates, Spinning, Elliptical/upper body workout, walking.

Medical Test Results: 4 Jan 2017 Homeopathic Treatment starts 24 Feb 2017 Started weight loss program 24 Mar 2017 Naturopathic Treatment + anti-Candida diet started due to suspected Candida Related Complex (CRC). DETOXED for 7 weeks to "re-set" gut. April 2017 "Genova Diagnostics" Comprehensive Stool Analysis NEGATIVE; Full Blood Count (Normal) / Blood Cholesterol: 5.6 (Borderline) / Blood Sugar (Normal) / 28 Jun 2017 FSH 8.2 / 14 Nov 2017 FSH 17.7 Dec 2017 Blood Cholesterol: 3.9 (Normal) / Kidney Function (Normal) / Blood Sugar (Normal). December 2017 "Genova Diagnostics" Food panel allergy (bloodwork) analysis - a few "VERY LOW/VL" allergens; Mar 2018 "Genova Diagnostics" SIBO urine analysis: High Level of Yeast/fungal markers found in small intestine but NO SIBO.  April 2018 Thyroid (Normal) / Full Blood Count (Normal) / FSH (Normal). 16 April 2018 Started anti-Candida diet - 3 month protocol.   25 March 2020 All test results "Normal". CRP" 5 mg/L (normal range to 0-5 mg/L).

Symptoms:  Flu-like symptoms, anxiety, anhedonia, sinus headaches right-side (severe), IBS issues/reflux (severe)**, tinnitus, fatigue, inner tremor, nausea, chills/hot flushes, pounding heart, muscular issues including stiff left hip flexor, intense anger, PSSD (ongoing).  **Histhamine intolerance (suspected).

Major Life Events: 

My father died: 5:05pm, Monday 5 Feb 2018 Last Lexapro dose: 16 April 2018 (its now been over a year since I quit ADs)  Moved house: Friday 23rd February 2018  "Divorced" toxic Mother: Monday 26 March 2018 Starting working again: 19 November 2018  Diagnosed with: 5th August 2021 PTSD/C-PTSD Diagnosed with: March 2022 Interstitial Cystitis (IC)/Painful bladder syndrome

Feeling unwell must come with it all. What a big bummer.

I'm bad too. I watch QVC. It's a shopping channel. I could buy things all day, but I don't I just wish. But it keeps my mind off of things.

I must always be in a wave. I never see anything good. As soon as I open my eyes, I'm nauseous. The dr doesn't know. He said it could last until I'm done, or I can wake up one morning and not have it anymore. It's all in the person. Well, this person is tired of it lol...

You have moved 4 times? That takes a lot of courage! Way to go!

We used to be about 45 min from the Rockie mountains, now we are about 3 hours away. We live 45 miles from Goodland, Kansas. No snow yet. If it doesn't snow by Monday, this will be the 1st on record for not snowing before November 21st. None in the forecast either.

I'm not in a wheelchair. I have a brace on my hand and when my foot really bothers me, I wear a brace on it. But I was a bookkeeper for 30 years and the fall took care of my career. I get really bored, only have the one neighbor I talk to and not feeling well, I don't do a whole lot. But I'm going to get better. I did walk 2 blocks yesterday to the post office and today I dusted. If I could get rid of the nausea I would be fine. It's really nice to hear from someone a lot like me.

Take care,

Frogie xx

Valium, Gabapentin, Lamictal, Prilosec and Zantac from 2000 to 2015 with a fast taper by a psychiatrist.

Liquid Lexapro Nov, 2016 to 31-March, 2019 Lexapro free!!! (total Lexapro taper was 4 years-started with pill form)

---CURRENT MEDICATIONS:Supplements:Milk Thistle, Metamucil, Magnesium Citrate, Vitamin D3, Levothyroxine 25mcg, Vitamin C, Krill oil.

Xanax 1mg 3x day June, 2000 to 19-September, 2020 Went from .150 grams (average weight of 1 Xanax) 3x day to .003 grams 3x day. April 1, 2021 went back on 1mg a day. Started tapering May 19, 2023. July 28, 2023-approximately .87mg. Dr. fast tapered me at the end and realized he messed up. Prescribe it again and I am doing "slower than a turtle" taper.

19-September, 2020 Xanax free!!! (total Xanax taper was 15-1/2 months-1-June, 2019-19-September, 2020)

TOTM arrived this morning - yay.

Had strange pains yesterday evening, which are not present this morning.  Guess they must have been connected to TOTM, although never had anything like them before  :unsure:  It was as though my chest was tight, had breathing difficulty, and pain through the upper body.  Oh what a treat this all is.

Hubby was extremely angry/frustrated yesterday morning so I dragged him out for a long walk in the Chilterns.  He had calmed down by the end of it and seemed in a better mood.  The trouble is he sits and stews and gets himself wound up about not having a job.  The best cure for this is exercise, but he feels guilty for leaving the house and not job hunting.  Very much a guy thing. Luckily he is out tonight for a curry with friends which should cheer him for a bit.

The thrush has calmed down considerably and is nothing like what it was.

Not feeling as ropy this morning (post flu jab), but we'll see how the day unfolds.

Major Life Events: 

Another major thing I realised yesterday, was, that if there is a Class Action Lawsuit against Lundbreck  (the Pharma company that manufactures Escitalopram), then I will add my name to it.

The loss of potential earnings is going to run into 7 figures, and right now I am at the height of my earning power. Not only that but my quality of life has deteriorated dramatically.

These Pharma companies cannot be allowed to get off scotch free.

Major Life Events: 

JC. I'm glad some symptoms have lessened slightly. Let's hope it keeps up.  :)

I'm so envious that you get to walk in the Chilterns, being a designated area of outstanding natural beauty.  Is that far from London ?

I will have to tell my daughter who is living in London to visit and take photos . LOL.  It must be great to walk there and I can understand why your husband was in a better mood afterwards. I hope you do that regularly. I'm sure you do. It would almost be impossible not to I imagine.

Many SSRI's and SSNRI's over 20 years. Zoloft for 7 years followed by Effexor, Lexapro, Prozac, Cymbalta, Celexa, Pristiq, Valdoxan, Mianserin and more - on and off. No tapering. Cold turkey off Valdoxan - end of May 2014

Psych Drug - free since May 2014

Hey Ali, great to "see" you!

Yes the Chilterns are not far from London at all, this is why property prices are sky high just north of the Thames (the Chilterns AONB) as it is commutable to London and extremely pleasant to live there. It is totally unspoilt and like a time warp. Your daughter will fall in love with the area, and the hiking is just wonderful Ali.

I am still getting these weird upper body pains, and have had a tickly throat for a while now (I wonder if it is to do with GERD?). Just have no idea what this most recent set of symptoms are. Also, my eye sight is terrible at the moment....it's as though my eye balls aren't functioning properly.

Crimes, i so want to sue the ass of those Pharma companies.......grrrrrrrrr!

At least the thrush barely gets my attention any more thanks to the CS :0)

Major Life Events: 

The Cipralex Pharma companies I have identified are:

Lundbeck - where my pills came from in Canada

Forest Laboratories - NY state

Teva UK Limited - UK

MacDonald - UK

Cipla - UK

These are all where my pills have been manufactured, their provenance.

The only class action lawsuits at the moment are for birth defects.

Oh heck, where does one even start? I can't sue in the UK as my druggy history began in Canada.

Major Life Events: 

Am all over the place today thanks to TOTM.

Thankfully, the feeling off/weirdness has passed (post flu jab).

Just dealing with fun WD symptoms instead now.

Major Life Events: 

I'm glad you are feeling better :)

And the "flu jab" is over.

I don't know anything about a law suit on Lexapro? I don't watch the news.

I'm nauseous again today, if that would go away, I'd be perfect.

It's cold, said possible rain/snow mix this afternoon.

Take care,

Frogie xx

Thanks Frogie,

The flu jab temporary "illness" has definitely moved on.

Having an awesome TOTM (awful bloating, fatigue and back pain etc.,). Every month it's a different story so I'm convinced I'm perimeno.

Am seriously convinced I am going blind.....next stop is to get the eyes tested :0( my eye sight seems to get worse by the day.

Frogie, have you tried alternative treatment like contacting a naturopath about the nausea? What about having acupuncture? I'm just thinking of all the possibilities out there.

JC x

Major Life Events: 

Thanks Frogie,

The flu jab temporary "illness" has definitely moved on.

Having an awesome TOTM (awful bloating, fatigue and back pain etc.,). Every month it's a different story so I'm convinced I'm perimeno.

Am seriously convinced I am going blind.....next stop is to get the eyes tested :0( my eye sight seems to get worse by the day.

Frogie, have you tried alternative treatment like contacting a naturopath about the nausea? What about having acupuncture? I'm just thinking of all the possibilities out there.

JC x

Hi JC:

I have bloating, and back pain too. It's not fun. Just remember it will go away.

I'm the same as you lol... Going blind. But mine is just getting old.

Unfortunately, we live in a really small town. We don't have a naturopath or any acupuncturist within 200 miles of us.

I have an appt with my dr Tuesday. Hopefully they can help me.

Thanks for thinking about me. I really appreciate it :)

Take care,

Frogie xx

Frogie,

I know you live remotely, but you would have to make a "special" trip into town to see the Naturopath et al.,........it would be worth it to get to the bottom of the nausea.

Hubby and I had to do this to go and see a P-doc in London. We were living in the Southwest UK, and that is 200 miles away too.

I hope you can get this knocked on the head.

Take care,

JC xx

Major Life Events: 

Agggrrr! Here we go again, the "beast" has re-awoken.

Back to fighting with my brother regarding how our parents get looked after (financially) for the rest of their lifetimes.

This just NEVER ends, seriously.

My brother even put into our "agreement" that my hubby would have to look after them financially in the event of my death...... That isn't my hubby's responsibility, so will have to be changed.

This whole situation made me "ill" in the first place and has been going on for years now. My mother doesn't want to think about it, my father never thought about it, my brother (and his narcissistic wife) are controlling, and so here we are.

Once we have money coming in again, I will have to get life insurance.

If I let this wind me up I will go into a wave, for sure. NOT going to go there.

Edited by ChessieCat
removed partial obscenities

Major Life Events: 

Eye test booked for the 30th November.......

Major Life Events: 

Frogie,

I know you live remotely, but you would have to make a "special" trip into town to see the Naturopath et al.,........it would be worth it to get to the bottom of the nausea.

Hubby and I had to do this to go and see a P-doc in London. We were living in the Southwest UK, and that is 200 miles away too.

Take care,

JC xx

Hi JC:

Thanks for the reply and the "knock on the head".

My fiancé wants me to see my dr 1st. So I have an appt Tuesday.

He thinks naturopath Drs are "guru's" lol... and since he's paying I'll do this 1st.

I still think it's the Lexapro. That's the only different med I take in the morning and 20 min or so after that I'm sick. What do you think?

Thanks for hanging in there with and for me. :)

Take care,

Frogie xx

That just figures......I have been in a mini wave today.

Body pains including back pain, legs ache, lower abdominal pain, dizzy/out of it feeling, unsteady, frequent urination.

Had a nice day with hubby though despite all this physical crap, yummy lunch, seeing the Christmas lights and festivities ramping up in town.

Major Life Events: 

Frogie,

Take care,

JC xx

Hi JC:

He thinks naturopath Drs are "guru's" lol... and since he's paying I'll do this 1st.

I still think it's the Lexapro. That's the only different med I take in the morning and 20 min or so after that I'm sick. What do you think?

Take care,

Frogie xx

Fair enough Frogie, if that's what your fiancé wants.

It's more that the naturopath might have an idea how to combat the nausea that the "poison", aka Lexapro is causing.

Yes naturopaths might be "gurus", but they may have a clue as to how to help us people in WD, lol.

Major Life Events: 

Frogie,

Take care,

JC xx

Hi JC:

Take care,

Frogie xx

Fair enough Frogie, if that's what your fiancé wants.

It's more that the naturopath might have an idea how to combat the nausea that the "poison", aka Lexapro is causing.

Yes naturopaths might be "gurus", but they may have a clue as to how to help us people in WD, lol.

I totally agree but I don't have the money to pay, so I'm going to try his approach 1st.

Thanks, keep me informed how you are doing.

I enjoy our conversations :)

Take care,

Frogie xx

I understand Frogie....."the buck stops here".

Nuf said then.

All this extra health stuff costs a fortune, I know.

Major Life Events: 

I understand Frogie....."the buck stops here".

Nuf said then.

All this extra health stuff costs a fortune, I know.

I know, and I'm really bummed.

He might change his mind if I keep talking who knows with him.

But at least I have a dr appt Tuesday, maybe they can give me some insight. They are really good with meds.

Take care,

Frogie xx

This feeling / sensation of being slightly out of it is horrible and freaking me out. Almost as though I am a bit drunk??

I guess this is just a continuation of the wave I was in previously.

Garb is coming out of my mouth, as in, I am getting so much confused and muddled up, and I can't see properly??

Felt very stressed out during and after the conversation with our financial advisor yesterday. I am going to have to talk to my brother who is contrary and also opposed to change.

Maybe this set me off again??

Major Life Events: 

This feeling / sensation of being slightly out of it is horrible and freaking me out. Almost as though I am a bit drunk??

I guess this is just a continuation of the wave I was in previously.

Garb is coming out of my mouth, as in, I am getting so much confused and muddled up, and I can't see properly??

Felt very stressed out during and after the conversation with our financial advisor yesterday. I am going to have to talk to my brother who is contrary and also opposed to change.

Maybe this set me off again??

Doing financial stuff probably put you into this.

Just relax and try not to think about it.

It will get better, that's what I say to myself.

Take care,

Frogie xx

Still feel a bit dizzy / off balance today and clumsy. Keep dropping things which isn't like me at all :0(

Going to go for a walk after I have finished cooking.

Major Life Events: 

The dizziness/clumsiness (dropping things), swimmy head, feeling continues  :( as though I'm losing control.

Also, feel scared and down today.......lots of symptoms have popped up, including a feeling of weakness, body pains/tension, slightly crampy tummy, blood sugar stuff, urgency to pee.

Most of this got triggered during a conversation with the financial adviser on Friday.  Its because I'm going to have to talk to my a-hole brother regarding parental finances (that we're financing), and it makes my blood boil every time because he is very difficult to talk to and make progress.

My breathing isn't steady (in/out, in/out, in/out), its seems hesitant, as if I don't breathe in the whole way properly.

All this and my failing eye sight is so scary  :(  My TOTM has lasted about 4 days this month.

Africa said she had the dizziness vertigo thing for over a year, and still gets if off and on and it made her too nervous to drive.  I don't feel as though I can't drive, but the sensation of feeling out of it, weak, and just off is very alarming.

Major Life Events: 

The dizziness/clumsiness (dropping things), swimmy head, feeling continues  :( as though I'm losing control.

Also, feel scared and down today.......lots of symptoms have popped up, including a feeling of weakness, body pains/tension, slightly crampy tummy, blood sugar stuff, urgency to pee.

Most of this got triggered during a conversation with the financial adviser on Friday.  Its because I'm going to have to talk to my a-hole brother regarding parental finances (that we're financing), and it makes my blood boil every time because he is very difficult to talk to and make progress.

My breathing isn't steady (in/out, in/out, in/out), its seems hesitant, as if I don't breathe in the whole way properly.

All this and my failing eye sight is so scary  :(  My TOTM has lasted about 4 days this month.

Africa said she had the dizziness vertigo thing for over a year, and still gets if off and on and it made her too nervous to drive.  I don't feel as though I can't drive, but the sensation of feeling out of it, weak, and just off is very alarming.

Hi:

I don't get dizzy, I just walk crooked and not in a straight line.

You need to sit down and breathe. I learned thins from my therapist. Breathe in for 5. Let out for 5. Breathe in for 5. Breathe out for 5. You are making a box of breathing. It helps me.

They say your eyes will be blurry. Mine have.

Never make decisions when you are in this type of position. It just gives you anxiety. That could me what you are going through. I'm not a dr though.

I hope you feel better.

Take care,

Frogie xx

Frogie,

Thanks for your input.

I am in a wave, and unfortunately the situation with my parent's financial mess has been going on for years now.  Its been a huge mental and physical drain on me.  

More recently, every now and then I'll have to discuss certain things with my brother (who was hands off throughout the worst of it), and he and I are on completely different wavelengths which just adds to my stress levels.

I think that the very thought of having to discuss all this with him, is enough to have sent me into another wave.

Managed to clean the bathroom (to try and take my mind off things), go for a 2 hr walk, and do some cooking today......so not too bad.  However, I can feel the adrenaline buzz in my hands, and just this general off/strange feeling.

JC

xx

Major Life Events: 

I'm sorry you have to deal with it right now, but understand.

I take care of my Uncles finances, and right now I don't feel like doing it. But don't think he would like it if his electricity or tv got shut off lol.

I dusted and vacuumed this week. That was a huge feat for me. With my hand I cand scrub :(

I don't know what's wrong with me. I just want to sit here and cry. I don't want to leave the house. My fiancé made me yesterday to finish thanksgiving stuff. I went through the store so fast so I could get home.

Can I ask you what day and time it is where you are? It's Sunday, 11-20 10:25am where I am right now.

It's such a pleasure talking to you. :)

Take care,

Frogie xx

Its 5:30pm over here, I guess we're 6 hrs ahead of you.

It would be ok if they weren't irresponsible twats, who behaved like children.  They have spent their whole married life having fun, at everyone else's expense.

Hugs,

JC xx

Major Life Events: 

Its 5:30pm over here, I guess we're 6 hrs ahead of you. It would be ok if they weren't irresponsible twats, who behaved like children.  They have spent their whole married life having fun, at everyone else's expense. Hugs,JC xx

Hi JC:

I'm sorry to hear that. We had my uncles money in a trust with an attorney I've known all my life and a bank my grandma worked at for over 50 years. They took him for everything they could. So we now have a reverse mortgage on his house and I manage his money.

Yeah you are 6 hours ahead. I would love to visit that part of the country someday. I hear it's beautiful.

Take care,

Frogie xx

Sorry to hear that too Frogie, I think everyone knows someone who has been irresponsible with money.  Its just very tough when you are the one managing things for them on an on-going basis.

I think this might be a mild version of the flu virus, as I had the jab on Monday; so I guess its taken until the latter half of the week to incubate in my body.  Hubby keeps telling me not to overthink it.  These are the symptoms:

Sneezing

Body pains

Dizzy/off balance

Swimmy head

Weakness in hands/legs

Restless leg

Needless to say - health anxiety

I don't have vertigo though.

Take care,

JC xx

Major Life Events: 

Hi JC:

It does sound like you could have a touch of the flu. It's easy for us to get it because our immune system is already messed up.

I hope you feel better :)

It's no fun when you have to deal with other people's finances. I know 1st hand. Hang in there

Take care,

Frogie xx

Frogie,

Thanks.....that's what I suspected too.   So  my immune system is fighting off a vaccine which isn't supposed to give it flu???

Yes the immune system thing sucks as any virus out there is fair game.  Also, bacterial things like thrush can hang around a while because of our compromised immune systems.

Because of this, I don't think I can risk travelling anywhere tropical as it would involve a load of vaccines which my immune system wouldn't tolerate.

Great :0(

JC

xx

Major Life Events: 

It wouldn't tolerate it right now. But someday you will be "normal" again. Whatever that is lol...

I would love to be "normal". Maybe someday.

Take care,

Frogie xx

Feeling much better today.

Thanks to Africa for suggesting taking a high dose of Vit C  :)

Have been taking "Emergen-C" 1000mg.

I never used to be like this, but I always get nervous being close to people who are coughing, sneezing etc.,  because I know my immune system has been weakened by WD, and therefore am susceptible to catching infections and viruses.

Major Life Events: