Nyx: Want to come off Mirtazapine.

I too gained 21lbs from being on Mirtazapine in about 5 months.   It is all in my stomach-it's a fluffy, puffy weight.

I have now tapered to a lower dose and am started to lose some weight.  Not the stomach stuff yet but my face and body are a little smaller-I won't get  on the scale till I am off both of my drugs.  A friend of mine who has seen me gain over the past 2 years said she saw a noticeable difference in my weight recently.  So even though I feel puffed up, things are shifting. 

And as SG says, many people talk about weight loss when they come off Mirt, here and other sites.  .

Hibari

9/2013-4/2014:  After moms death, was prescribed a series of meds for short periods of time that didn't work. Zoloft, Lexapro,  Nortriptyline, Liquid Prozac, Cymbalta. 

1/2014-9/2014. Clonzapam: Given Lamictal, stopped Clonzapam at .125mgs  

1/2015-4 2017 Remeron: 41.25 -0.025mgs

7/2015-11/2018 Lamictal: 200mgs-0.05 mgs Had paradoxical reaction to Lamictal wd, broke my heart to take a benzo but wasn't sleeping. 

3/28/2019 -2/5/ 2021  Clonazapam: 0.625mgs-.00115 Med Free 

July 27th, 2022**Severe Setback due to surgery/ anesthesia. 

9/7/22-10/4/22 Trazadone 50-100mgs for sleep, 10/13/22-11/13/22 Trazadone 1 mg to stabilize

10/4/22-11/20/22 Remeron 7.5mgs (for sleep doesn't work) 11/20/22 7.3 - 12/31/22 6.3 

2023: 1/18/23 6.1 - 6/6/23 3.6  6/16 3.4  6/28 3.0 7/12 2.7  7/28 2.5 8/11 2.2 8/23 2.0  9/5 1.8  9/16 1.6  9/30 1.4  10/13 1.2  10/26 1.0  11/9 0.8  11/22 0.6  12/6 0.4  12/23 0.2.

2024 1/4/24  Remeron/Mirtazapine free 

Additional Support:  Armour Thyroid 75mgs, Magnesium Glycinate 300-500mgs,  L-theanine 

Thanks everyone. It makes me feel better knowing it will all eventually sort itself out. I've lost 5 pounds by watching what I eat and counting calories. It's very odd doing that because before my metabolism was like abnormally fast. I never had to worry about what I ate.

The bloating in a pain in the butt too. Anybody know what to do about that? I was bloated so badly the other day I looked about 4 months pregnant. 

Started Mirtazapine at 15mg Feb 2016

Increased to 30mg after two weeks. 

Decreased back to 15mg after one week. First experienced withdrawals March 14th. Vertigo, panic attacks, derealization, depersonalization. Lasted about a month with each week alternating between being fine and horrible.

Decreasing by 5-10%  since April 6th

June-July 10 ml

Missed almost a week end of July. No withdrawals. Took 10ml and experienced side effects. Went back off for a few days.

Experienced dizziness and headaches so reinstated at 1ml July 31st. 

• 2 months later...

If you don't know me and you want my history go here http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/11756-nyx-want-to-come-off-mirtazapine/

So I got myself down to 10ml. I've been doing smaller decreases every 2-4 weeks. I haven't been that good on remembering though so I've missed a day or two here and there. I supposedly should have about 14 days left of pills but I have 28. I got a cold and wasn't feeling well so I missed about 4 or 5 days or so. I didn't have any side effects. But then I started feeling dizzy when grocery shopping three days ago. Which could have been the cold but then I realized I hadn't taken mirt for a bit. My friend who has a lot of experience with antidepressants told me to take it. So I did and I felt like 3 times worse the next day. So I didn't take it the following night and felt way better the next day. Not totally normal but better. Then today... Well I was feeling alright for most of the day then at work the dizziness, disorientation and 'tunnel vision' just hit me like a train. It lasted a few hours then subsided. It's wasn't as bad as what I experienced before (when I literally couldn't do a thing but lay in bed) but then again the last time it got worse and worse. I also didn't know what was causing it though so that increased my anxiety. 

So I guess I've kind of put myself in a place where I can't really do anything but wait it out? What would happen if I took like 5ml and worked down from there? I really want to be off these and I'm not interested in tampering for the next year or so... I've only been on them for 5 months.  

Decreased back to 15mg after one week. First experienced withdrawals March 14th. Vertigo, panic attacks, derealization, depersonalization. Lasted about a month with each week alternating between being fine and horrible.

June-July 10 ml

Missed almost a week end of July. No withdrawals. Took 10ml and experienced side effects. Went back off for a few days.

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi Nyx,

I've merged your post from tapering into your Intro/Date topic.  This is because it is related to your individual situation and will keep your history in one place.

I have asked the opinion of the other mods so someone should get back to you soon.

* NO LONGER ACTIVE on SA *

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED:  (6 year taper)      0mg Pristiq  on 13th November 2021

ADs since ~1992:  25+ years - 1 unknown, Prozac (muscle weakness), Zoloft; citalopram (pooped out) CTed (very sick for 2.5 wks a few months after); Pristiq:  50mg 2012, 100mg beg 2013 (Serotonin Toxicity)  Tapering from Oct 2015 - 13 Nov 2021   LAST DOSE 0.0025mg

Post 0 updates start here    My tapering program     My Intro (goes to tapering graph)

VIDEO:   Antidepressant Withdrawal Syndrome and its Management

On a further note if the advice is to go back on them and get worse before I get better then start tapering again I really can't do that right now. With multiple people on vacation there is literally no one to cover my shifts at work for the next week or so. I've been having to work while being sick. Honestly if I have to put up with how it was yesterday for a few weeks then that is fine because it was mild compared to what I went through when going from 30-15. I just hope it won't get way worse.

If anyone is interested in knowing any supplements I'm taking, I am currently taking omega 3 fish oil, vitamin C8 powder (which is a high dose of vitamin c along with a bunch of other stuff like magnesium), activated charcoal (which I take a few hours away from the other stuff) and a B complex vitamin. I just added Rhodiola yesterday. They were all recommended by my health food store. 

June-July 10 ml

• Administrator

Taking the drug inconsistently can trigger withdrawal symptoms, as you well know.

Seems like you accidentally on-purpose forgot to take mirtazapine. If going off is your decision, so be it. You'll have to cope with any withdrawal symptoms that result. Let your nervous system decide if reinstating the drug can find a place on your schedule, it's not our place to tell you to do one thing or another.

I hope you will have a "normal" period of only a few weeks of withdrawal symptoms. Please let us know how you do.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

Taking the drug inconsistently can trigger withdrawal symptoms, as you well know.

Seems like you accidentally on-purpose forgot to take mirtazapine. If going off is your decision, so be it. You'll have to cope with any withdrawal symptoms that result.

Yeah I know though it wasn't accidentally on purpose. I'm just not great at remembering stuff. I mean I've been ok up until I got really busy and then got sick. But yeah I'll forget my bc pill if I don't have two different apps to remind me and I definitely don't want to forget that. I know I have to deal with the effects now. My friend said to just take half a dose but I'm not sure if I should.

June-July 10 ml

Altostrata, I read an older post of yours where you say that manipulation of serotonin, norepinephrine, or dopamine doesn't work and makes things worse. Also that you shouldn't take drugs and substances that are stimulating such as Rhodiola. I mentioned that I just started on it yesterday so that was definitely something that I think should have been mentioned to me. Or have you discovered newer research and aren't going by that anymore? If I'm doing something that would make me worse I would like people to tell me. Thanks. 

June-July 10 ml

• Moderator Emeritus

If you've only taken the Rhodiola one day, you'll probably be fine to stop it. There's an extremely wide range of knowledge at health food stores. Some could be consulting natural health professionals, others are like doctors -- they only know what the manufacturers tell them. :(

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.
1997-1999 Effexor; 2002-2005 Effexor XR 37.5 mg linear taper, dropping same #beads/week with bad results

Cymbalta 60 mg 2012 - 2015; 2016: 20 mg to 7 mg exact doses and dates in this post; 2017: 6.3 mg to  0.0 mg  Aug. 12; details here

scallywag's Introduction
Online spreadsheet for dose taper calculations and nz11's THE WORKS spreadsheet

If you've only taken the Rhodiola one day, you'll probably be fine to stop it. There's an extremely wide range of knowledge at health food stores. Some could be consulting natural health professionals, others are like doctors -- they only know what the manufacturers tell them. :(

I took it this morning (before I read it might not be that great) but felt fine. I have a really bad headache right now (it's almost 11 pm here) but that's the worst I've gotten today. I actually read that it was good here: http://mentalhealthdaily.com/2015/03/19/10-best-supplements-for-antidepressant-withdrawal/

I have a sleeping disorder and since I'm off caffeine I need to find something to give me energy and keep me focused. I find Rhodiola helps but if it will make things worse I don't want to take it.

June-July 10 ml

• Administrator

Neuroactive substances such as rhodiola are unpredictable. The only supplements we widely recommend are fish oil and magnesium, see
http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/36-king-of-supplements-omega-3-fatty-acids-fish-oil/
http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/1300-magnesium-natures-calcium-channel-blocker/

A lot of people find them helpful. Try a little bit of one at a time to see how it affects you.

A wicked headache after going off psychiatric drugs is not good. It could be a withdrawal symptom, it could go on, and it could get worse.

Or it could go away.

It would be best if you researched something first before trying it -- see our Symptoms and Self-care forum  http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/forum/8-symptoms-and-self-care/-- rather than telling us afterward and asking us what we think.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

Neuroactive substances such as rhodiola are unpredictable. The only supplements we widely recommend are fish oil and magnesium, see

http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/36-king-of-supplements-omega-3-fatty-acids-fish-oil/

http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/1300-magnesium-natures-calcium-channel-blocker/

A lot of people find them helpful. Try a little bit of one at a time to see how it affects you.

A wicked headache after going off psychiatric drugs is not good. It could be a withdrawal symptom, it could go on, and it could get worse.

Or it could go away.

It would be best if you researched something first before trying it -- see our Symptoms and Self-care forum  http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/forum/8-symptoms-and-self-care/-- rather than telling us afterward and asking us what we think.

I Googled  "supplements that are good for antidepressant withdrawals" and Rhodiola came up as one. There really seems to be very little information out there. 

June-July 10 ml

• Moderator Emeritus

Next time after your general search, do a specific supplement search on this site using google with these search terms:

survivingantidepressants +topic Rhodiola

Substitute the supplement of interest for Rhodiola.  If no results, delete +topic.

1997-1999 Effexor; 2002-2005 Effexor XR 37.5 mg linear taper, dropping same #beads/week with bad results

Cymbalta 60 mg 2012 - 2015; 2016: 20 mg to 7 mg exact doses and dates in this post; 2017: 6.3 mg to  0.0 mg  Aug. 12; details here

scallywag's Introduction

Nyx,

I'm on Mirtazapine as well for the least 5 months at 15 MG. though initially the added sleep during my Lexapro WD was welcomed. But after 60 days on it my sleep became very non restorative. It's effected reading, vision, watching TV, speech, and maybe caused increased fatigue. In waiting on the results on a sleep study to confirm my theory that it took my slow wave sleep away. Do you feel your sleep is good? Do you feel rested when you wake up ?

Lexapro: started in 2002 at 10 mgs.

Ambien: started as a as needed sleep aid in 2010.

Quit Lexapro cold turkey in June 20015 due to contributing to low sodium issues.

Restarted Lexapro in late November for a week (only 5 mgs) but quit due to dizziness side effects. Side effects worsened for 3 weeks until

12/24/15: Protracted WD hit, experienced extreme anxiety, insomnia lack of full concentration and social challenges.

Reinstated Lexapro on 1/1/16 at 5 mgs. Increased per Dr to 7.5 MG. Tapered off Lexapro in March 2016.

Started 50MG of Seroquel in late January 2016 for bedtime to help in eliminate Ambien. Tapered off both Seroquel and Ambien in March 2016.

2/14/16: Prescribed both Remeron (15 MG) and Temazapam (15 MG) for sleep. Also use Klonopin and Ambien again in place of Temazapam to avoid addiction. However I did take Temazapam 60 straight days

6/15/16: Stopped use of all benzo's and now use Belsomra 1-2 times a week. Still on 15 MG of Remeron

10/11/16: Off all psych medications

After kindling, trying to regain my strength suffering from severe mental and physical fatigue.

Nyx,

I'm on Mirtazapine as well for the least 5 months at 15 MG. though initially the added sleep during my Lexapro WD was welcomed. But after 60 days on it my sleep became very non restorative. It's effected reading, vision, watching TV, speech, and maybe caused increased fatigue. In waiting on the results on a sleep study to confirm my theory that it took my slow wave sleep away. Do you feel your sleep is good? Do you feel rested when you wake up ?

I think I was pretty much born with a sleeping disorder so my sleep has never been normal in a societal sense. Which is one of the reasons that I went on mirtazapine. I was complaining to my doctor for years and she acted like it was no big deal (like I could fix it if I made 'lifestyle changes') until I was got so fed up that that she finally decided to prescribe something. It helped my sleep for about two weeks then gradually it went back to my 'normal'. But having to cope with society's schedule and expectations of when things should be done I have pretty much never felt well rested. Always fatigued. Story of my life.... 

June-July 10 ml

I decided to reinstate at 1ml last night because I was feeling worse. I'm going to try my best to remember (maybe add it into my phone). I'm just not sure about some things. I've read about 'reinstating' and stabilizing and all that but haven't found answers to my questions.

1. If 1 ml doesn't make me worse but doesn't really work do I increase? After how long? The next day? Or do I keep it for a few weeks then increase. Holding and increasing until I feel better? Then start tapering again once I do?

2. If 1 ml  (or a few ml) works for me how do I taper? Over how long? Obviously it's going to be different than tapering a larger dose. 

3. Taking the dose at the same time every single day isn't possible for me. Would a window of a few hours every now and then be fine or is there a way to store it while I'm out without it going bad? Sorry but my schedule just won't always allow it. Sometimes I work longer or I do things after work (which is the only way I have any social life because most of my friends work during the day. Some of them work until 10 pm. Then there's the ones who want to go out on the weekends. I'm really not interested in stopping my social life because I have to take meds at the same time every day) If I was just taking pills it would be one thing but liquid is different. I'm afraid leaving a bottle in my purse being exposed to heat (it gets really hot where I work) would damage it. Driving home to take it isn't always an option either because that requires driving back and forth and I live too far out of the way to do that. I don't have the money to spend that much extra on gas.

June-July 10 ml

• Moderator Emeritus

It will take around 4 days to get a steady level in  your blood, and you will need to allow time to stabilise. Hopefully this will be enough, once the nervous system is destabilised it takes time to settle down again. Changing doses and experimenting can cause more problems unfortunately.   It is important that doses are consistent. Allow a month or so before attempting an increase.  I know how hard it is with liquid but it is possible. You could make your dose before leaving for work, and keep it in the syringe until you need it. It shouldn't be affected by the heat in a dark purse. It is easy to then just go to the bathroom and take the dose.  

I hope the reinstatement helps, give it time to work and keep it stable, I wouldn't try any more supplements however much people recommend them until you have given this dose time to level out.  

When you have stabilised you need to taper just like you would from 10mg, but with smaller doses that can be made by diluting the liquid. It will take time but you will get there in the end. Don't be tempted to rush because it is such a small dose, withdrawal is not dose related and can be just as bad from 1mg as from 100mg! 

**I am not a medical professional, if in doubt please consult a doctor with withdrawal knowledge.

Different drugs occasionally (mostly benzos) 1976 - 1981 (no problem)

1993 - 2002 in and out of hospital. every type of drug + ECT. Staring with seroxat

2002  effexor. 

Tapered  March 2012 to March 2013, ending with 5 beads.

Withdrawal April 2013 . Reinstated 5 beads reduced to 4 beads May 2013

Restarted taper  Nov 2013  

OFF EFFEXOR Feb 2015    :D 

Tapered atenolol and omeprazole Dec 2013 - May 2014

Tapering tramadol, Feb 2015 100mg , March 2015 50mg  

July 2017 30mg.  May 15 2018 25mg

Taking fish oil, magnesium, B12, folic acid, bilberry eyebright for eye pressure. 

My story http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/4199-hello-mammap-checking-in/page-33

Lesson learned, slow down taper at lower doses. Taper no more than 10% of CURRENT dose if possible

• Moderator Emeritus

You could always use a small freezer block to keep your dose cooler.  Or freeze a small plastic bottle of water.

* NO LONGER ACTIVE on SA *

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED:  (6 year taper)      0mg Pristiq  on 13th November 2021

ADs since ~1992:  25+ years - 1 unknown, Prozac (muscle weakness), Zoloft; citalopram (pooped out) CTed (very sick for 2.5 wks a few months after); Pristiq:  50mg 2012, 100mg beg 2013 (Serotonin Toxicity)  Tapering from Oct 2015 - 13 Nov 2021   LAST DOSE 0.0025mg

Post 0 updates start here    My tapering program     My Intro (goes to tapering graph)

VIDEO:   Antidepressant Withdrawal Syndrome and its Management

One positive thing I will say that is after being off them for almost a week that little belly pooch went away. So mirtazapine definitely causes it but once you go off it will go away. I'm also guessing/ hoping at being on a much smaller dose won't cause it to come back. It seemed to be decreasing the more I tapered. Before tapering I looked a few months pregnant and now my belly is almost totally flat. 

June-July 10 ml

It will take around 4 days to get a steady level in  your blood, and you will need to allow time to stabilise. Hopefully this will be enough, once the nervous system is destabilised it takes time to settle down again. Changing doses and experimenting can cause more problems unfortunately.   It is important that doses are consistent. Allow a month or so before attempting an increase.  I know how hard it is with liquid but it is possible. You could make your dose before leaving for work, and keep it in the syringe until you need it. It shouldn't be affected by the heat in a dark purse. It is easy to then just go to the bathroom and take the dose.  

I hope the reinstatement helps, give it time to work and keep it stable, I wouldn't try any more supplements however much people recommend them until you have given this dose time to level out.  

When you have stabilised you need to taper just like you would from 10mg, but with smaller doses that can be made by diluting the liquid. It will take time but you will get there in the end. Don't be tempted to rush because it is such a small dose, withdrawal is not dose related and can be just as bad from 1mg as from 100mg! 

Thanks for the help.

June-July 10 ml

You could always use a small freezer block to keep your dose cooler.  Or freeze a small plastic bottle of water.

That's a good idea thanks. 

June-July 10 ml

• Moderator Emeritus

Hey Nyx, you wrote:

I got side effects within 5 days of going from 30-15 mg so I think I react pretty fast. Thanks again.

When did you do this?  Could you please put that in your signature?

That could very easily change our original belief that you were having a toxic reaction - as you could have "just" been in withdrawal from this previous adjustment.

So have you reinstated?  How is that going for you?  I hope you can take it close to the same time every day.  

You ask about supplements as posted here: http://mentalhealthdaily.com/2015/03/19/10-best-supplements-for-antidepressant-withdrawal/  and I can punch a bunch of holes in that article, if you like.  For example, glutathione is not digestable orally, so taking a supplement of it is - well, just expensive.  Activated charcoal is all about "detoxing," which can be dangerous in withdrawal.   Additionally, they recommend 5HtP or Tryptophan - which might be helpful to someone who has never been on a psych drug - but very bad for someone in withdrawal.  Like Alto said - neuro-active substances are a crap shoot.  You might win, you might lose.  Are you sure you are willing to risk the "lose" part?

http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/9933-5-htp-5-hydroxytryptophan-and-l-tryptophan/

http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/2836-supplements-what-helps-what-doesnt/

http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/606-important-topics-about-tests-supplements-treatments-diet

There is a lot of garbage on the internet.  Dr. Google can lead you down a lot of dead end streets.  People here at SA  have been through it, and I would trust the collective experience here before a random article from "Mental Health Daily" blog meant to get their click-count up.  The article looks helpful enough, but the information in it is contraindicated by my own experience, and the collective experience here on SA.

I would consider coming off the B-complex, too.  You might find you get immediate improvement off it, as B vitamins are very activating in withdrawal.  If you want to add them back, consider doing so - one B vitamin at a time, not in a complex.  

If I drop a pebble in the pond, I can clearly watch the patterns of the ripples, and determine that the ripples came from that pebble.  If I throw a handful of pebbles into the pond, I cannot tell what is causing the disruption - only that there is a lot of it.  3 KIS's Keep It Simple, Slow, Stable

I hope some of this helps - please let us know how the reinstatement is going.

"Easy, easy - just go easy and you'll finish." - Hawaiian Kapuna

Holding is hard work, holding is a blessing. Give your brain time to heal before you try again.

My suggestions are not medical advice, you are in charge of your own medical choices.

A lifetime of being prescribed antidepressants that caused problems (30 years in total). At age 35 flipped to "bipolar," but was not diagnosed for 5 years. Started my journey in Midwest United States. Crossed the Pacific for love and hope; currently living in Australia.   CT Seroquel 25 mg some time in 2013.   Tapered Reboxetine 4 mg Oct 2013 to Sept 2014 = GONE (3 years on Reboxetine).     Tapered Lithium 900 to 475 MG (alternating with the SNRI) Jan 2014 - Nov 2014, tapered Lithium 475 mg Jan 2015 -  Feb 2016 = GONE (10 years  on Lithium).  Many mistakes in dry cutting dosages were made.

The tedious thread (my intro):  JanCarol ☼ Reboxetine first, then Lithium

The happy thread (my success story):  JanCarol - Undiagnosed  Off all bipolar drugs

My own blog:  https://shamanexplorations.com/shamans-blog/

I have been psych drug FREE since 1 Feb 2016!

Hey Nyx, you wrote:

I got side effects within 5 days of going from 30-15 mg so I think I react pretty fast. Thanks again.

When did you do this?  Could you please put that in your signature?

That could very easily change our original belief that you were having a toxic reaction - as you could have "just" been in withdrawal from this previous adjustment.

So have you reinstated?  How is that going for you?  I hope you can take it close to the same time every day.  

You ask about supplements as posted here: http://mentalhealthdaily.com/2015/03/19/10-best-supplements-for-antidepressant-withdrawal/  and I can punch a bunch of holes in that article, if you like.  For example, glutathione is not digestable orally, so taking a supplement of it is - well, just expensive.  Activated charcoal is all about "detoxing," which can be dangerous in withdrawal.   Additionally, they recommend 5HtP or Tryptophan - which might be helpful to someone who has never been on a psych drug - but very bad for someone in withdrawal.  Like Alto said - neuro-active substances are a crap shoot.  You might win, you might lose.  Are you sure you are willing to risk the "lose" part?

http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/9933-5-htp-5-hydroxytryptophan-and-l-tryptophan/

http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/2836-supplements-what-helps-what-doesnt/

http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/606-important-topics-about-tests-supplements-treatments-diet

There is a lot of garbage on the internet.  Dr. Google can lead you down a lot of dead end streets.  People here at SA  have been through it, and I would trust the collective experience here before a random article from "Mental Health Daily" blog meant to get their click-count up.  The article looks helpful enough, but the information in it is contraindicated by my own experience, and the collective experience here on SA.

I would consider coming off the B-complex, too.  You might find you get immediate improvement off it, as B vitamins are very activating in withdrawal.  If you want to add them back, consider doing so - one B vitamin at a time, not in a complex.  

If I drop a pebble in the pond, I can clearly watch the patterns of the ripples, and determine that the ripples came from that pebble.  If I throw a handful of pebbles into the pond, I cannot tell what is causing the disruption - only that there is a lot of it.  3 KIS's Keep It Simple, Slow, Stable

I hope some of this helps - please let us know how the reinstatement is going.

That was back in Feb. I was on 15mg for about two weeks before increasing because it stopped working. Then on 30mg for about a week then my doctor told me to go back down to 15. That's when I started having issues. But they went away after about a month of being back on 15mg. I've been trying to taper since April. 

I take vitamin b complex  because I'm on the bc pill and that depletes your vitamin b levels plus folate etc. Hopefully stopping it while on the pill will be ok.

June-July 10 ml

• Moderator Emeritus

Nyx, thanks for clarifying what happened with the changes and when they occurred. It's important information and should be in your sig.

scallywag's Introduction