• Mentor
Posted (edited)

103 Whatever. Beat that in 10 years! I'm a winner!

"I Can't Hear You Now."

Explicit language warning * It's not swearing every 3 seconds like some songs. But he drops a few f-bombs. And says other words I consider cursing, Like B.S.

It's not that bad... It's subjective.
The warning is for people who want to avoid such language, altogether.

Edited by CharlieBrown
Explicit language warning

I Am Not A Medical Professional! 👨‍⚕️

Prescribed Various SSRI's/SNRI, Benzos and One Anti-Psychotic at 16, in 2009.

Fluoxetine 10mg - 1 Month. Switch to Venlafaxine 75-150mg for 3-5 months. Switch to Sertraline 50-100mg for 6-9 months. Risperidone added. (Suicide attempt, Akathisia) Cold turkey. Eventual taper of Sertraline.

Clonazepam 0.5mg 1X daily for 1 month, as I switched from Venlafaxine to Sertraline. About 3 months of Sertraline with no improvement, Risperidone was added @ 0.25mg-0.5mg for one week. Then raised to 0.75 and 1mg after another week. With 100mg Sertraline daily. Then raised to 1.5Mg after a check-up.

Sudden stop of Risperidone. After suicide attempt.

A self-taper, because I didn't trust doctors. Removing Sertraline XR beads from 100mg capsules, over 5-9 months. Which I would consider too hasty, in retrospect. I am recovered from all medication side effects!

My success story: 

I have taken many prescriptions/drugs, with/without a script. Most any prescription/illicit/grey market drug type. Searching for relief from/as, anxiety/Sleep-aids. All drugs are long ago. By God's will, I will stop smoking.

He's saved me more than once.

• Mentor

♪ "Woke up knowing I don't have to be numb again..."  ♪
He says the F-word 2-3 times. And BS once... There's no other foul language.

Ha-ha-ha! You'll hear more in 10 minutes on most netflix shows.

It could do without the cursing. But it's not in a negative tone.

Fluoxetine 10mg - 1 Month. Switch to Venlafaxine 75-150mg for 3-5 months. Switch to Sertraline 50-100mg for 6-9 months. Risperidone added. (Suicide attempt, Akathisia) Cold turkey. Eventual taper of Sertraline.

Clonazepam 0.5mg 1X daily for 1 month, as I switched from Venlafaxine to Sertraline. About 3 months of Sertraline with no improvement, Risperidone was added @ 0.25mg-0.5mg for one week. Then raised to 0.75 and 1mg after another week. With 100mg Sertraline daily. Then raised to 1.5Mg after a check-up.

A self-taper, because I didn't trust doctors. Removing Sertraline XR beads from 100mg capsules, over 5-9 months. Which I would consider too hasty, in retrospect. I am recovered from all medication side effects!

My success story: 

I have taken many prescriptions/drugs, with/without a script. Most any prescription/illicit/grey market drug type. Searching for relief from/as, anxiety/Sleep-aids. All drugs are long ago. By God's will, I will stop smoking.

• Mentor
Posted (edited)

I do not always agree with this guy. But he is a typical Newfoundlander.

The cultures here are Irish, English, French, Portuguese, Basque, Scottish. Historically.

Now, there are people from all over the world within walking distance. Most everyone loves my dog. Even people who say: "I am normally afraid of dogs, but yours is so obedient and cute!  I am not afraid! Have a great day!"

All his videos are great. So is my older post "Canada's Vinland Documentary."

I rewatched that, it was quite relaxing.

There is a town called "Witless bay" it was founded by a man with the last name Whitman.

When he moved away, the town named changed from "Whitman's bay" to Witless bay. (Clueless bay to this day! I kid.)

More videos, from Mark Royale.

Relax^ take in the view!

almost all electricity is hydro. Everyone says the air is clean and fresh!

But New England and surrounding areas spread their dirty air here :P

I am here but I am also done.

Bye-bye-bye-bye! Bye B'ys

Edited by CharlieBrown

My success story: 

• Mentor

- "Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in!"

I'm here, my email is so old. PM me. I don't like the forum.
Other people with long time experience, say the opposite.
No PM's, only the forum.

Read my "About Me." I will answer your PM in a month or so.

I have to get my life in order! I'm 32! I have a "Four Year Plan"
Ha-ha-ha!  You'll only get that joke if you like history.

I know for sure now. I'm kinda smart. Or Dunning-Kruger'd.

If IQ is anything... I was tested and they wouldn't tell me!

I'm either IQ 70 or 120+ If my vernacular or memory are any part of IQ then It's not 70!

I'm also very fallible... I hope you are feeling just a little bit better as you read this.
It happens so slowly. The damage is almost instant/mixed with the reason you started trying meds. It can take, what feels like a lifetime, to return to "normalcy."

But if you really knew me. And all I've done. You would have no doubt.
People change. Life changes and we move on.
The more I speak to my parents. They only remember choice things from 30+ years ago.
I remember it all. I'm sure that as I age, I will forget things.

I have to use old posts to answer some questions that pertain to a comment.

Other than that, I use my memory of experiences to give advice.
I am too empathetic; I've been Through the "wringer."

I use the memories of my own struggles to help others.
Or I try to... What can I do but my best?

I'm not leaving. These drugs sucked so much. They ruined my adolescence.
If I can help just one more person. It's worth it.

Ha... well, that's a monologue. It's how I feel. I don't dance around. (I Jig) I am quite blunt.
Sometimes too blunt. Sometimes too sarcastic. Sometimes too honest and open. Sorry!

I have been looking for an hour, trying to add tag words to my success story so more people find it, I unlocked my page viewership, and it was quite full!
Woah, I keep that hidden for a reason! Talked to super-admin, I type command codes and script. I'm a whizz. I've spent over an hour. But I just can't find the option to add more tags.

I have more experience on the site than most. I'm just talking to myself at this point.
But if you know how to add tags to an existing post. Explain how to, that would be great.

Recovery comes. I'm totally messed-up from seeing my friend die.
But medications are not problem. All the downstairs business is working perfectly.

My success story: 

• Mentor

Have you ever jigged rock-cod off the dock, chopped their head off, and used it as a sock puppet?

"Get Screeched in" Ha-ha They drink some Dark rum and kiss a frozen cod.
Silly tourists!

My success story: