powerback: tapering no 2

powerback

• Moderator Emeritus

Great to hear, PB.  I'm very envious.

Best,

Andy

Sertraline 50mg and Clonazapam .375mg from 2000 -- symptoms of dizziness Spring 2012

increased to .5 Clonazapam and 100mg Sertraline -- no improvement

Benzo microtaper from November 2012 to November 2014 (followed benzo sites "taper benzo first")

Started Sertraline taper in December 2014 cut by 25mg to 75mg; 62.5mg 1/1/15 and 50mg on 2/1/15

Held at 50mg through April 5 to use liquid 
Reduced dosage in 10% or less drops from 50mg to 25mg -- at single tablet of 25mg on 10/5/15

Transitioned to all liquid for accuracy while tapering -- Horrible insomnia -- back to 25mg liquid and held until October 1, 2016

10/16 -- 11/18 tapered very slowly to 10.6mg.  No real improvement and never really stable so updosed to 12.5mg (1/2 a pill) for convenience and long hold.

After 8+ months of holding with no noticeable improvement decided to add .4ml of liquid Prozac (about 1.5mg) to see if that improves the situation

Supplements, Magnesium, D3, Omega 3, curcumin, Valerian, 81mg Aspirin, L-Theanine, Vit. C,

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• powerback

• Altostrata

• dj2010

• pinkfairy

Top Posters In This Topic

39 minutes ago, Littlegrandma said:

I’m deep in that rabbit hole. It’s tough to not have faith it will get better, that we will heal. But a post like yours gives me a little burst of hope. 

May your good days long continue!!

As much as this pain we live in is horrible being connected to the world as much as is healthily possible is a must because we don't have the monopoly on pain and suffering and if we think this it just reinforces our nightmare .

Life is dam hard for a lot of people .there was times in that winter that I  just came through that it got very bad ,I nearly convinced myself of some horrible convictions and actions .

I don't mean we need to watch sky news to help us with our own misery but watching to many Hollywood romances can harm us as much as horrors  .

Ile never be the same again after all this but its a positive in the end because I wont suffer any fools that's for sure.

Thanks LG take care .

Alcohol free since February 2015 

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

34 minutes ago, apace41 said:

Great to hear, PB.  I'm very envious.

Best,

Andy

Oh japers A that's not something I hear very often in my world .self deprecation there rather than judgment of myself 😁,that's progress lol.

Sending healing vibes your way .

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

@powerback

😊 so happy for you....you're  getting there,my friend.

xx

went on Prozac 1994-99,60mg.poopout ct  back on 2001-2002,prozac weekly 2002,not working,Effexor 75 mg.?2003-mar.2004 gaining weight 8wk. taper,wellbutrin 150 mg.mar. -may 2004 ctmedfree til july 2005 back to Prozac gaining weight again,back on wellbutrin jan.2006150-300 mg.bad constipation.also was taking aygestin(hormone)perimenopausal irregular bleeding.back on Prozac around sept,?2006,hysterectomy jan30.2007(adenomyosis)off&on Prozac til 2009,citalopram about 1 mo, April 2010 no effect,Effexor again may -mar, 2011.ct,Prozac aug,-dec, 2011 &sept-nov 2012,paroxetine oct,23 2013-may 4 2014 20 mgs.tapered 6 wks.-failed RI in Oct.2014-in protracted WD.started 10 mgs. Fluoxetine May 25 2021 .Stopped fluoxetine May 2022 at 5 mgs.

I'm also researching the ketogenic diet ,my mental anguish is so bad I must try this but it looks to be very hard .if it reduces inflammation, anxiety depression , brain fog it will be worth it

I'm also researching  ~

Many SSRI's and SSNRI's over 20 years. Zoloft for 7 years followed by Effexor, Lexapro, Prozac, Cymbalta, Celexa, Pristiq, Valdoxan, Mianserin and more - on and off. No tapering. Cold turkey off Valdoxan - end of May 2014

Psych Drug - free since May 2014

Oh this is wonderful news, PB!  :) 

-1/06 - 3/07 Cymbalta. Fast taper (essentially CT); withdrawal symptoms after 4 mos (didn't realize was WD)

-10/07: 100 mg Zoloft; 1 mg Klonopin - tapered off Klonopin after 4 mos. Several unsuccessful slow tapers of Zoloft; went up and down in dose a lot

-Spring 2013 back on 1 mg Klonopin to counter WD symptoms; switched over 5-6 mos from Zoloft to 35 mg citalopram
-Two attempts at slow tapering citalopram, always increased dose due to WD; also increased Klonopin to 1.25 mg in 2014, then to 1.5 mg in 2015

-8/17-9/17: After holding one year at 20 mg, feeling withdrawal symptoms due to stress - slowly increased to 25 mg. No change in symptoms after 6 months (? tolerance ?)  - decided to start citalopram taper February 2018 (still on Klonopin 1.5 mg).

Supplements: fish oil; magnesium; vitamin D3; curcumin

Citalopram taper:  2/2018 - 12/2019: 25 mg - 11.03 mg I 2020: 10.89 mg - 7.9 mg I 2021: 7.8 mg - 5.26 mg I 2022: 5.2 mg - 3.36 mg I 2023: 3.3 mg - 1.47 mg 2024: 1/5/24: 1.44 mg; 1/19/24: 1.40 mg; 1/26/24: 1.37 mg; 2/2/24: 1.34 mg; 2/9/24: 1.31 mg; 2/23/24: 1.28 mg; 3/1/24: 1.25 mg; 3/8/24: 1.22 mg; 3/15/24: 1.19 mg; 3/29/24: 1.17 mg; 4/5/24: 1.14 mg; 4/13/24: 1.11 mg; 4/20/24: 1.09 mg

1 hour ago, AliG said:

I'm also researching the ketogenic diet ,my mental anguish is so bad I must try this but it looks to be very hard .if it reduces inflammation, anxiety depression , brain fog it will be worth it

I'm also researching  ~

Hi A sorry your mental anguish is also like this ,this is my nemesis in withdrawl ,withdrawl seemed to pick my worst habit and use it against me.

Ive some videos about Ketosis if you'd like them ,its daunting that's for sure ,I think the main thing is to be very conscious of putting all our faith in the one thing ,it could set us up for a deep depression if it didn't work .

Did you read about the keto flu ,that's something to be aware of  .but its temporary .its a detox of sugars and toxins .

I will try it but ile obsess over it first to prepare.

Take care A .

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

1 hour ago, direstraits said:

@powerback

😊 so happy for you....you're  getting there,my friend.

xx

Thanks D .it needed to be noted ,I've done enough writing about misery .

Sending you a virtual high five 😁

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

56 minutes ago, wantrelief said:

Oh this is wonderful news, PB!  :) 

Thanks WR .feeling human is nice 😁.

Have a good day .

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

I just want to make a note of a weird feeling I've had twice in the last week ,I'm labelling it a positive feeling .I wonder does anyone relate .its a feeling of lightness in my body ,I'm thinking its something to do with tension being released after the last few months of horrible symptoms. Monday I was very aware of it and I let myself enjoy it .at the same time my legs don't have much strength and knees are a little sore .interesting . 

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

On ‎5‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 3:52 PM, AliG said:

I'm also researching  ~

HI ALiG I hope your well. These 2 guys to seem to be the best at explaining the nity  grity of ketosis  .one of them even says it 😄.just go to there own channels .

Take care .

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

17 minutes ago, powerback said:

HI ALiG I hope your well. These 2 guys to seem to be the best at explaining the nity  grity of ketosis  .one of them even says it 😄.just go to there own channels .

Take care .

I started watching a documentry last night on the keto diet, its on netlflix and called the "magic pill", it looks very interesting and Im thinking of giving it a go but a bit worried that I will lose weight if change diet, going to watch the rest of the documentry tonight and do further research before making a decision, this diet looks ideal for people in withdrawal or anyone who wants better health,

2001 - 2005 prozac,  2001 - 2017 various benzos, mainly diazapem and zanex,  2002 - 2017 olanzapine or seroquel,  2002 -2017 propanolol, 2005 - 2009 venlafaxine 75mg , forced to go cold turkey off venlafaxine as moved Thailand, doctor cut me off and couldn't get it there, severely ill for over 2 years, countered withdrawals with more zanex and seroquel

2014 returned to UK, mainly to get treatment getting off meds

doctor advised to taper seroquel over a few weeks, severely ill and bed bed-bound so reinstated it, 2015 tapered seroquel myself slower over a few months, was off it 2 months and was too ill so went on olanzapine, became zombie and too tired to get out of bed, went back on seroquel, very depressed so went back on venlafaxine, didnt work  so doctor swapped to zoloft became very agitated so back on venlafaxine

June 2016 - felt strong enough to begin tapering again, started what I thought was a slow taper of all meds,  2016 July Not had any alcoholic drink since this date, 

2016 October completely off diazepem, 2017 Feb completely off seroquel, 2017 March completely off proponanlol, 2017 April (day before birthday) completely off venlafaxine, OFF ALL MEDS 11/4/2017, was fine for nearly 3 months and then delayed withdrawal hit,

supplements taking: turmeric capsules, NiaCel (nicotinamide riboside), Vit B12 sublingual, Vit B3, Vit B6, Vit B1, apple cider vinegar, manuka umf 10 honey, camu camu powder,  melatonin when needed, epsom salt baths, juices, smoothies, 

Intro: http://survivingantidepressants.org/topic/15175-dj2010-off-all-meds-for-3-months-and-been-fine-now-bad-insomnia/

6 minutes ago, dj2010 said:

I started watching a documentry last night on the keto diet, its on netlflix and called the "magic pill", it looks very interesting and Im thinking of giving it a go but a bit worried that I will lose weight if change diet, going to watch the rest of the documentry tonight and do further research before making a decision, this diet looks ideal for people in withdrawal or anyone who wants better health,

I must watch that ,thanks DJ .

Its all about ratio,so if you stick to the proper ratio your weight will Plato and then adjust to match your needs.   ,this delauer guy seems to be very good ,watch he's channel ,I'm getting more comfortable the more I watch ,once we get over the overwhelming  science of it and there mite never be going back to how we eat before .sugar is total inflammation .plant based wasn't working for me ,I relied on carbs and grains way too much.

spend a good few hours researching ,I'm using my obsessions I get because of withdrawl and putting it into this.it clicked with me on Saturday after reading a post in response to something written in MIA ,the guy said going keto was the only thing that seemed to help he's symptoms .now of course we need to be very careful putting all our hope in one thing but its a lot healthier than siting around eating crisps and drinking beer all day .

Take care .

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

2 hours ago, powerback said:

I must watch that ,thanks DJ .

Its all about ratio,so if you stick to the proper ratio your weight will Plato and then adjust to match your needs.   ,this delauer guy seems to be very good ,watch he's channel ,I'm getting more comfortable the more I watch ,once we get over the overwhelming  science of it and there mite never be going back to how we eat before .sugar is total inflammation .plant based wasn't working for me ,I relied on carbs and grains way too much.

spend a good few hours researching ,I'm using my obsessions I get because of withdrawl and putting it into this.it clicked with me on Saturday after reading a post in response to something written in MIA ,the guy said going keto was the only thing that seemed to help he's symptoms .now of course we need to be very careful putting all our hope in one thing but its a lot healthier than siting around eating crisps and drinking beer all day .

Take care .

thanks for this info its impressive the research you are doing and how dedicated you are becoming to your health, that youtube video was interesting, going to look into it all further,

cheers

2001 - 2005 prozac,  2001 - 2017 various benzos, mainly diazapem and zanex,  2002 - 2017 olanzapine or seroquel,  2002 -2017 propanolol, 2005 - 2009 venlafaxine 75mg , forced to go cold turkey off venlafaxine as moved Thailand, doctor cut me off and couldn't get it there, severely ill for over 2 years, countered withdrawals with more zanex and seroquel

doctor advised to taper seroquel over a few weeks, severely ill and bed bed-bound so reinstated it, 2015 tapered seroquel myself slower over a few months, was off it 2 months and was too ill so went on olanzapine, became zombie and too tired to get out of bed, went back on seroquel, very depressed so went back on venlafaxine, didnt work  so doctor swapped to zoloft became very agitated so back on venlafaxine

June 2016 - felt strong enough to begin tapering again, started what I thought was a slow taper of all meds,  2016 July Not had any alcoholic drink since this date, 

2016 October completely off diazepem, 2017 Feb completely off seroquel, 2017 March completely off proponanlol, 2017 April (day before birthday) completely off venlafaxine, OFF ALL MEDS 11/4/2017, was fine for nearly 3 months and then delayed withdrawal hit,

supplements taking: turmeric capsules, NiaCel (nicotinamide riboside), Vit B12 sublingual, Vit B3, Vit B6, Vit B1, apple cider vinegar, manuka umf 10 honey, camu camu powder,  melatonin when needed, epsom salt baths, juices, smoothies, 

Intro: http://survivingantidepressants.org/topic/15175-dj2010-off-all-meds-for-3-months-and-been-fine-now-bad-insomnia/

38 minutes ago, dj2010 said:

thanks for this info its impressive the research you are doing and how dedicated you are becoming to your health, that youtube video was interesting, going to look into it all further,

cheers

Cheers DJ but I've no choice but to find answers ,I'm very excited about keto  but I've since listened to this   over again and it reminded me I cant simply turn into a massive  carnivore again 😀.its very good .

Have a good day.

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

Thank you for your post on my thread, PB.  I'm glad you had a few days of feeling "human."

https://www.survivingantidepressants.org/topic/16629-rosetta-ct-may-2011-too-fast-taper-feb-2017/?page=25

2001-2011 Celexa 10 mg raised to 40 mg then 60 mg over this time period

May 2011 OB Doctor's Cold switch Celexa 60 mg to 10 mg Zoloft sertraline (baby born)

2012-2016 - Doctors raised dose of Zoloft up to 150 mg

2016 - Xanax prescribed - as needed - 0.5 mg about every 3 days (bad reaction)

2016 - Stopped Xanax

Late 2016- Began (too fast) taper of Zoloft

Early 2017 - Trazodone prescribed for bedtime (doseage unknown)

Feb 2017 - Completed taper/stopped Trazodone

Drug free since Feb 2017

2017 - Unisom otc very rarely for sleep

45 minutes ago, Rosetta said:

Thank you for your post on my thread, PB.  I'm glad you had a few days of feeling "human."

Hi rosetta ,your welcome ,thanks ye it was nice to feel human ,no doubt ile have many more trying moments to come but we just always keep at it .

Take care . 

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

Hi DJ and AliG  since you are researching keto ,I was watching this about keto and found it very informative ,I've a good few more if you'd like them .

Take care .

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

On 5/5/2018 at 3:17 PM, powerback said:

Hi DJ and AliG  since you are researching keto ,I was watching this about keto and found it very informative ,I've a good few more if you'd like them .

Take care .

Hi Pb, thanks a lot for these videos, the information is really interesting,

I have just been shopping for keto ingredients and just officially started my keto diet, got salmon fillets in the oven now and just about to do some mixed organic vegetables fried with coconut oil,

planning  to stick it out for 2 weeks and then re-evaluate whether to carry on longer or not then, will obviously stop if it starts having negative effects of makes sleep worse, main concern is losing the weight which Ive fought to put back on since I lost it all during early months of withdrawal,

it doesn't look too bad, get to eat lots of bacon and eggs and got loads tasty steaks in the fridge 😛also been and got loads of different nuts which will have with greek yogurt, need to make sure drink plenty of water as will easily get dehydrated,

I will let you know how it goes, 

hope you are well today, the weather is lovely, been for a run in it this morning and it was beautiful,

take care

3 hours ago, dj2010 said:

Hi Pb, thanks a lot for these videos, the information is really interesting,

I have just been shopping for keto ingredients and just officially started my keto diet, got salmon fillets in the oven now and just about to do some mixed organic vegetables fried with coconut oil,

planning  to stick it out for 2 weeks and then re-evaluate whether to carry on longer or not then, will obviously stop if it starts having negative effects of makes sleep worse, main concern is losing the weight which Ive fought to put back on since I lost it all during early months of withdrawal,

it doesn't look too bad, get to eat lots of bacon and eggs and got loads tasty steaks in the fridge 😛also been and got loads of different nuts which will have with greek yogurt, need to make sure drink plenty of water as will easily get dehydrated,

I will let you know how it goes, 

hope you are well today, the weather is lovely, been for a run in it this morning and it was beautiful,

take care

HI DJ your welcome ,it's hilarious because we basically need to taper carbs (the irony hey) ,so put the  2 weeks out the window,if you go straight to fats and zero carbs you'll go into keto flu ,have a listen to that video a few times .

Weather is brilliant ,I was thinking yesterday while loving the weather that the winter was so bad it felt like I was instachustanalised lol,I had to pinch myself and say yes this is real and not a dream lol.

I'le burst your bubble about eating lots of meats also lol,we need healthy fats some meat is fine but not lumps of it .

Going to make a keto bread soon .

Take care

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

20 hours ago, powerback said:

HI DJ your welcome ,it's hilarious because we basically need to taper carbs (the irony hey) ,so put the  2 weeks out the window,if you go straight to fats and zero carbs you'll go into keto flu ,have a listen to that video a few times .

Weather is brilliant ,I was thinking yesterday while loving the weather that the winter was so bad it felt like I was instachustanalised lol,I had to pinch myself and say yes this is real and not a dream lol.

I'le burst your bubble about eating lots of meats also lol,we need healthy fats some meat is fine but not lumps of it .

Going to make a keto bread soon .

Take care

thanks for this info PB, its looking a bit grim this diet, just made dinner and its a nightmare, still hungry also afterwards and already feeling a little shaky so yeh looks like need to taper the carbs lol, not sure will be able to keep this up, going to get a bone broth in the slow cooker, I read that its essential to drink broth when doing this diet to avoid keto flu etc, keto bread sounds interesting, will look that up shortly

take care

• Moderator Emeritus

Sertraline 50mg and Clonazapam .375mg from 2000 -- symptoms of dizziness Spring 2012

increased to .5 Clonazapam and 100mg Sertraline -- no improvement

Benzo microtaper from November 2012 to November 2014 (followed benzo sites "taper benzo first")

Started Sertraline taper in December 2014 cut by 25mg to 75mg; 62.5mg 1/1/15 and 50mg on 2/1/15

Held at 50mg through April 5 to use liquid 
Reduced dosage in 10% or less drops from 50mg to 25mg -- at single tablet of 25mg on 10/5/15

Transitioned to all liquid for accuracy while tapering -- Horrible insomnia -- back to 25mg liquid and held until October 1, 2016

10/16 -- 11/18 tapered very slowly to 10.6mg.  No real improvement and never really stable so updosed to 12.5mg (1/2 a pill) for convenience and long hold.

After 8+ months of holding with no noticeable improvement decided to add .4ml of liquid Prozac (about 1.5mg) to see if that improves the situation

Supplements, Magnesium, D3, Omega 3, curcumin, Valerian, 81mg Aspirin, L-Theanine, Vit. C,

37 minutes ago, apace41 said:

Brilliant ,thanks Andy .looks very informative .

Hope your well .

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

2 hours ago, dj2010 said:

thanks for this info PB, its looking a bit grim this diet, just made dinner and its a nightmare, still hungry also afterwards and already feeling a little shaky so yeh looks like need to taper the carbs lol, not sure will be able to keep this up, going to get a bone broth in the slow cooker, I read that its essential to drink broth when doing this diet to avoid keto flu etc, keto bread sounds interesting, will look that up shortly

take care

If your not wanting to loose weight but eat healthy then lowering carbs and uping fats is what the body will use as fuel ,give yourself loads of time to adjust , practice lowering carbs for a while first .

Avacados will become your daily fuel lol.

This is a good diet for a jogger like you DJ 

Made the bread ,it was ok .

I subscribed to a couple of people on YouTube about keto ,I will send them to you or put them up on this thread.theres also a running theme with the gut microbiome and getting this healthy .its a long term lifestyle by what I'm reading . 

Take care

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

46 minutes ago, powerback said:

Brilliant ,thanks Andy .looks very informative .

Hope your well .

I have  just gone through some of the information and speakers ,great access to experts without  going the full paid events .thanks so much Andy .

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

having a nice evening of feeling human .peace to all .

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

beautiful,pb,

thanks...had a rough day.

xx

went on Prozac 1994-99,60mg.poopout ct  back on 2001-2002,prozac weekly 2002,not working,Effexor 75 mg.?2003-mar.2004 gaining weight 8wk. taper,wellbutrin 150 mg.mar. -may 2004 ctmedfree til july 2005 back to Prozac gaining weight again,back on wellbutrin jan.2006150-300 mg.bad constipation.also was taking aygestin(hormone)perimenopausal irregular bleeding.back on Prozac around sept,?2006,hysterectomy jan30.2007(adenomyosis)off&on Prozac til 2009,citalopram about 1 mo, April 2010 no effect,Effexor again may -mar, 2011.ct,Prozac aug,-dec, 2011 &sept-nov 2012,paroxetine oct,23 2013-may 4 2014 20 mgs.tapered 6 wks.-failed RI in Oct.2014-in protracted WD.started 10 mgs. Fluoxetine May 25 2021 .Stopped fluoxetine May 2022 at 5 mgs.

18 hours ago, powerback said:

If your not wanting to loose weight but eat healthy then lowering carbs and uping fats is what the body will use as fuel ,give yourself loads of time to adjust , practice lowering carbs for a while first .

Avacados will become your daily fuel lol.

This is a good diet for a jogger like you DJ 

Made the bread ,it was ok .

I subscribed to a couple of people on YouTube about keto ,I will send them to you or put them up on this thread.theres also a running theme with the gut microbiome and getting this healthy .its a long term lifestyle by what I'm reading . 

Take care

thanks again for your info PB your a star, yeh going to stick to low carbs and high fat for a while, I was getting very irritable last night and quite snappy with the kids, also reading a previous thread on this site that it increases cortisol levels which is last thing I need, actually got a doctors appointment next Friday and asking to get cortisol checked and vitamins etc like you did to get some insight, got loads of avocados in, going try eat them every day now know how important healthy fats are,

will see how I go on low carbs and then decide about going keto in future,

yeh will be interesting to see the videos especially the running one as thinking about starting to train for a half marathon soon,

glad to hear you are in a nice window, you deserve it after that brutal winter,

take care

20 hours ago, apace41 said:

HI DJ check this out that Andy put up ,its great there's loads of great info. 

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

1 hour ago, dj2010 said:

thanks again for your info PB your a star, yeh going to stick to low carbs and high fat for a while, I was getting very irritable last night and quite snappy with the kids, also reading a previous thread on this site that it increases cortisol levels which is last thing I need, actually got a doctors appointment next Friday and asking to get cortisol checked and vitamins etc like you did to get some insight, got loads of avocados in, going try eat them every day now know how important healthy fats are,

will see how I go on low carbs and then decide about going keto in future,

yeh will be interesting to see the videos especially the running one as thinking about starting to train for a half marathon soon,

glad to hear you are in a nice window, you deserve it after that brutal winter,

take care

Yep DJ its not as simple as at first it looks .for a good while I'm just lowering carbs .do some research on youtube or google about getting bloods done and know what you want him to check for.

Testosterone,vitimanB12,cortisol,vitimanD,TSH,Total cholesterol.theses would big ones to get and say you want a comprehensive check done. A fasting one is best to check your fasting sugar levels .

I juice lemon over avocado ,they keep longer and store the slices or mashed avo in an air tight container .

Its good your aware of your mood ,one guy I listened to said he toughened through the keto flu but it was a nightmare ,there's great info on people that have gone down the keto route and there journeys   .I'm starting to look at food very differently ,almost like fuelling a car ,I don't believe all our pleasure should be derived from food .I often send pictures of my meals to a friend and he says but was it nice. well it needs to be somewhat palatable. 

last nights dins was asparagus,salmon,broccoli ,omelette with a little grated potato and onion but I was starving in an hour ,so I'm well off keto lol.

To be safe just keep doing the research and adapting your diet for nutrition and a little enjoyment lol.

Thanks DJ it was without fail a nightmare winter

. A gentle reminder to watch your body.be  very carefully ,don't push you body too far with the jogging ,I know in your mind you've come so far but just be careful of your CNS and any stress on it.your still  young and loads of time .of course test the water ,total kudos man .

Take care .

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

12 hours ago, direstraits said:

beautiful,pb,

thanks...had a rough day.

xx

Glad you liked it D ,sending some  healing vibes your way .

Take care .

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

4 hours ago, powerback said:

Yep DJ its not as simple as at first it looks .for a good while I'm just lowering carbs .do some research on youtube or google about getting bloods done and know what you want him to check for.

Testosterone,vitimanB12,cortisol,vitimanD,TSH,Total cholesterol.theses would big ones to get and say you want a comprehensive check done. A fasting one is best to check your fasting sugar levels .

I juice lemon over avocado ,they keep longer and store the slices or mashed avo in an air tight container .

Its good your aware of your mood ,one guy I listened to said he toughened through the keto flu but it was a nightmare ,there's great info on people that have gone down the keto route and there journeys   .I'm starting to look at food very differently ,almost like fuelling a car ,I don't believe all our pleasure should be derived from food .I often send pictures of my meals to a friend and he says but was it nice. well it needs to be somewhat palatable. 

last nights dins was asparagus,salmon,broccoli ,omelette with a little grated potato and onion but I was starving in an hour ,so I'm well off keto lol.

To be safe just keep doing the research and adapting your diet for nutrition and a little enjoyment lol.

Thanks DJ it was without fail a nightmare winter

. A gentle reminder to watch your body.be  very carefully ,don't push you body too far with the jogging ,I know in your mind you've come so far but just be careful of your CNS and any stress on it.your still  young and loads of time .of course test the water ,total kudos man .

Take care .

yeh going to get a list together of the tests that need doing and going to ask for print outs of my previous tests also,

lemon juice over the avocado is a good tip will try that one, just waiting for some more to ripen now so can eat,

I wouldn't of liked to of toughened it through the keto flu, been through enough withdrawals without adding more misery lol, the slow and steady taper of carbs that you said do sounds like a good plan

that dinner actually sounds really nice, try some natural or greek yogurt after with mixed seeds and nuts that seems to keep the hunger down

yeh watching and listening to body very carefully at moment and slowly building up my fitness, a couple weeks ago i pushed self a little too far at the gym and was very fatigued for 2 day after,

take care

5 hours ago, powerback said:

HI DJ check this out that Andy put up ,its great there's loads of great info. 

thanks for this will take a look shortly

28 minutes ago, dj2010 said:

yeh going to get a list together of the tests that need doing and going to ask for print outs of my previous tests also,

lemon juice over the avocado is a good tip will try that one, just waiting for some more to ripen now so can eat,

I wouldn't of liked to of toughened it through the keto flu, been through enough withdrawals without adding more misery lol, the slow and steady taper of carbs that you said do sounds like a good plan

that dinner actually sounds really nice, try some natural or greek yogurt after with mixed seeds and nuts that seems to keep the hunger down

yeh watching and listening to body very carefully at moment and slowly building up my fitness, a couple weeks ago i pushed self a little too far at the gym and was very fatigued for 2 day after,

take care

That guy that toughened through it realised that he shouldn't of so do all you can to avoid keto flu and it will have to be mostly healthy fats ,so keto is not an excuse for burger king lol.the dinner was the nicest I've had for ages .I did a cauliflower pizza base last week and I was chuffed with it 😁.

Feel like Sh*t  today ,barely had energy to walk home from the town ,I wonder is it keto flu or "normal" withdrawl lol,ok though relaxing for the evening .

Take care .

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

43 minutes ago, dj2010 said:

thanks for this will take a look shortly

Your welcome DJ .

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

14 hours ago, powerback said:

That guy that toughened through it realised that he shouldn't of so do all you can to avoid keto flu and it will have to be mostly healthy fats ,so keto is not an excuse for burger king lol.the dinner was the nicest I've had for ages .I did a cauliflower pizza base last week and I was chuffed with it 😁.

Feel like Sh*t  today ,barely had energy to walk home from the town ,I wonder is it keto flu or "normal" withdrawl lol,ok though relaxing for the evening .

Take care .

sounds like you got some good recipes going on, 

thats probably a bit of both, also feeling a little crap, think its because the weather has gone poor again, 

hope you are well today