☼ rupa: Risperdal / risperidone victim

On 3/21/2021 at 7:25 PM, Glosmom said:

Hi Rupa!     Just saying "Hi."  I posted Glo's 2 year update on her thread.  We are so happy Spring is here!  I got my son's house painted and now decided to repaint my house on the weekends!!  Which is good as I love the color change.  My new job keeps me super busy but this is good.  I am happy to be able to work and not worry as much about Glo as i used to.  Glo took prednisone for hives back in 2016...which made her psychotic and then they prescribed the antipsychotic. So that is how it started. :(  She was the victim of medication injuries unfortunately, but she is continuing to heal.  So happy to hear about your awards and YouTube channel. I will look you up there!  Take care and many warm blessings for you!! Glosmom

Hi Glo's momma,

Pleased to receive your, hi.

It's very sad to know,baby glo( I feel,offspring of any household are always babies irrespective of age,for the parents) has to go through all this because of a doctor's wrong suggestion.

Yes,healing is possible.

I can imagine how much difficult it is all for a  mom like you.

It's been 22 days my thyroidectomy done nicely.

Even frozen test confirmed it's papillary carcinoma,the effect is too minute.

Still it's my decision to under go the thyroidectomy ASAP.

The earlier the age the better it is ,as age grows I may not bear all these procedures.

So ,now I am cancer free,they put me on calcium,vitamin D,multi vitamin,for life,and pan.

The general physician M.D. even proscribed some SOS tablet ,and said it's  for my sleep.I have no sleep problems ,I replied with terrifying eyes.

Then he was like,you under went thyroidectomy,so you should take,also he said seriously" I have under went covid vaccine,then I got anxiety ,but here you went through surgery ,how can you sleep peacefully!!!!"

I made a habbit of checking any prescription here in our search,even for family members and near and dear.

I am not allowing to take medicines without checking here.

This habit saved me from this very general physician the M.D.

By god's grace now I have to be under supervision of endocrinologist from now on,who is an extra treatment freak according to oncology surgeons,as my endocrinologist sending me to radioactive iodine test next fortnight.

My mind still prompts,my immune system weakened by last four years chaos.

Nevertheless,I am all feeling ok and normal by calcium supplements,not knowing if any long time effects in this way.

I would like to request you to give multivitamin to miss glo.

By food it may not sufficient for two more years.

I pray,glo's next two years should go   smooth.

Once this two years pass, everything will be as if nothing happened in the past.

Here in India,when toddlers caught up with hives kind of thing ,we give warm water treatment,then on wet effected area itself we pour plenty of prickly heat or normal face powder.Then we pluck the power and all those allergy caused particles with tweezers,very carefully.

This all procedure should be done,without touching the effected area.

This heels hives immediately.

Applying pure coconut oil after procedure,makes the skin healed completely,never occuring again ever.

How is her hives now,hope it's been cured by non harming  medication.

Sending lots of love from south India.

Warm Regards.

Cold turkeyed risperidone (1m.g)and trihexyphenidyl combination drug out of ignorance,In August 2016 after one month use.

Withdrawal symptoms settled at dreamful,disturbing sleep.

Thus introduced to olanzapine for sleep.Started using olanzapine out of ignorance.

Tapering olanzapine 10 m.g from February 2017.

May 2018 :Still suffering dreams,Still tapering olanzapine at 0.625.100ml water+2.5 mg olanzapine. June 2018 22.5ml=0.57mg.July 2018 20ml,August 2018-17.5ml,September 2018-15ml,October 2018 10 ml,December 2018 7 ml, BrassMonkey slide method so far at lower doses.2 nd December cold turkeyed , only to reach minure doses as reinstatement to cutshort endless tapering process.4rth December started 1ml.

Almost no symptoms and sleep is better,So started 0.5 ml from 17-12-2018.

"0"from31-12-18.Re birth happened from 10- 2020,as rejuvenation took whole2019.Completely recovered now.

Hi Rupa, did you experience a blank mind as part of your dp/Dr? If so, how long did it take to go away

Some one asked this question.

I want to make my answer available at my thread as I am making my case study available as transparent as it occurred for any study or for any purpose it may be useful.

Hi...

I never experienced blank mind in my entire life.

But when I was put on olanzapine 10mg ,what mostly made me fear of medication was the blank mind.

No thoughts in the brain !,That condition was freaked me like the hell.

I felt very unnatural of my being with empty mind.

I felt like zombie,with walking urge of 24/7.

I couldn't sit at the table and savour my food.

I was eating only soft curd rice,since I did not have the thought of savour good food.

With emptyness of thoughts,no urge for anything in life.

How long it went away?

I should check at my thread.

At what stage of my slow ,steady,gradual tapper brought back my thoughts.

Now if I ever want an unwanted thought,I seize my breath for some time.

As I still believe I am being monitored by a known person physically by remotely watching process,also my thought process been monetering, by remotely monitering system where I have zero knowledge about that technology.

Almost 24/7 I feel to think compulsive as i shouldn't hurt his feelings by free will of my mind,and thus life.

Nevertheless I do not feel I am doing it entirely for him,as this caution brings my life to act by second thought ,but not with immediate actions as the mind prompts.Which is common trait for me from my childhood,as I am the person who greatly influenced by dad's persona as an individual.

Which is in a way good to my mind,as it wouldn't entertain waste thoughts,thus no futile actions towards life.

I am not being entirely self reluctant,nor entirely surrendering to my mind.

But I have fear,if this entire process would be applied, on others minds too , including my family members,and near and dear.

I do not like this process at all as this is all done remotely like some psychological experiment on my mind had done.No,I didn't like that.

Instead ,I love to have that person in my life as my better half and a father to my family with all the natural traits of my own dad.

Instead ,I want any human should live and learn in natural process,with the help of self acquired knowledge and wisdom.

Nevertheless, I do not like this process even by non remotely processed on any human being.

Knowing his presence in my life is cool at intellect,cool for the mind and thought process,forgetting and getting sooth and altered thought process,transformed, ,grown up learnt wisdom about thinking my past was very painful to how might have dealt my past by me to contentment thus great peace with past-And feelings,happiness,joy and ecstasy in these seven years,learning about all kind of love, different perspective of love-,at the same time his nonpresence in reality greatly decays my body,nonreality played a great toll on my harmones and health,also his craving made me to sit empty with gadgets for seven years,without earning a single penny on my own.Where I had to use all my savings.

Also constantly my mind suffers for normal,natural life with him,without negative thoughts like he may not be single person ,what if he is happily married,or there may be a group of people who use this technology from all over the world,or he might be a psychology doctor,and there are thousands of people he is dealing with ,or there are group of doctors and PhD students,etc, kind of thoughts,which are making me greatly suffer as my body and mind being monitering.

Cold turkeyed risperidone (1m.g)and trihexyphenidyl combination drug out of ignorance,In August 2016 after one month use.

Thus introduced to olanzapine for sleep.Started using olanzapine out of ignorance.

May 2018 :Still suffering dreams,Still tapering olanzapine at 0.625.100ml water+2.5 mg olanzapine. June 2018 22.5ml=0.57mg.July 2018 20ml,August 2018-17.5ml,September 2018-15ml,October 2018 10 ml,December 2018 7 ml, BrassMonkey slide method so far at lower doses.2 nd December cold turkeyed , only to reach minure doses as reinstatement to cutshort endless tapering process.4rth December started 1ml.

"0"from31-12-18.Re birth happened from 10- 2020,as rejuvenation took whole2019.Completely recovered now.

• 1 month later...
  • Moderator Emeritus

How are you @rupa?   Hoping you are staying well with all I am seeing in the news about India and increase in covid cases.  Hoping your mind is settled and peaceful.  Glo is doing okay...hanging in there...healing slowly but we do see improvements.

Hugs, Glosmom 

2016 - Oct -Daughter started Risperdal (for steroid induced psychosis that never went away after stopping prednisone)

Nov - dose increases stopped at 1.5mg in Dec

2017 - Jan- weaned from 1.5 to 1.0 in 2 weeks then 1.0 to .5 in two weeks and then off. Feb. 3 weeks of increased psychosis, pacing, insomnia, other awful symptoms so late Feb  - Back on 1.5 mg Risperdal. May  - decrease to 1.25mg, two weeks later 1.0mg - symptoms started again. June - held steady at 1.25mg for 6 weeks and switched to liquid (3 ml syringe). July - started 10% taper every 3 weeks, October -  .8 mg, December - .7 mg .

2018 -Jan- 0.65 mg,  Feb- 0.59,  Mar-0.50, late April - .40mg, July- .36 mg, Aug - switched from 3 mL syringe to 1 mL syringe for more accuracy (her dad and i were not sure we were giving her the same dose when in between the 'dashes' on the 3 mL syringe.) Aug -.30 mg (3mL syr)/.44 mg (1 mL syr) difference due to med in the tip of both syringes). Sept- .28 mg (3mL syr)/.42 mg (1 mL syr). Oct - .16 mg (3 mL syr)/.30 mg (1 mL syr). Nov.- .06mg (3mL syr)/.20 mg (1mLsyr). Dec. - tip only/unmeasurable (3mL syr)/.10 mg (1mLsyr)

2019- Jan -.06 mg (1 mL syr), Feb- .025 mg (1 mL syr), Feb 27, 2019 - jumped to zero!!

@Glosmom

Dear,

Taking note of there is no match of miss Glo life with other fellow members in this site and in life,in general,I would like to say onething.

To see different result in Miss Glo,now,there shouldn't be same environment and reasons like before meds.

For example:

My mind prompting me,I have no flaw in my mind,but others are here,sitting at my mind.So they are the one ,who should leave.

It's been 60 days,I am recovering from thyroidectomy.In these 60 days,I was more relying on internet and phone.

Once I feel complete recovery from thyroidectomy,I have plans to being away from the gadgets and the fetishism of technology.

Nevertheless,covid changed all the terms,making us more relying on technology,working from home.

As long as I feel myself,my joy,my peace depended on completely self reliant,this conciousness,this internal battle lives on,finding peace.

Yes mam,I am safe at covid free zone.

We are taking covid vaccine one after one in our family,covi shield, provided by individual employers at respective jobs.

symptoms of after vaccination: one day fever,hard swelling at the injected arm.

Hugs.

• Moderator Emeritus

I am happy to hear you are staying safe from covid, @rupa, and that the injection did not cause any major issues.   You spoke about thyroid issues in the past so I am sorry, but not surprised, you had to have a thyroidectomy.  I am very glad you are recoving well from THAT....eventhough you are stuck at home to recover.  I will wish you a continued speedy recovery and the ability to leave those that are toxic to your life.

Yes, Glo is stil struggling with negative thoughts, emotional spirals in her mind.  What caused Glo to become psychotic in the first place was prednisone....she was very happy and joyful before that. So the fact that these meds have created a negative and angry mind is very difficult for me to solve how to fix.  She is doing somewhat better and gets out more....goes swimming, riding her bike more, getting outside and shopping and going to family events.  But she doesn't go to school any more (too old) and can't hold down a simple job yet..so she sits in her head ....alot.  It is sad to watch but there are improvments so i am hopeful time will heal her.

So good to hear from you, Rupa!!  Stay well and may wonderful blessings be with you. Glosmom

2016 - Oct -Daughter started Risperdal (for steroid induced psychosis that never went away after stopping prednisone)

Nov - dose increases stopped at 1.5mg in Dec

2017 - Jan- weaned from 1.5 to 1.0 in 2 weeks then 1.0 to .5 in two weeks and then off. Feb. 3 weeks of increased psychosis, pacing, insomnia, other awful symptoms so late Feb  - Back on 1.5 mg Risperdal. May  - decrease to 1.25mg, two weeks later 1.0mg - symptoms started again. June - held steady at 1.25mg for 6 weeks and switched to liquid (3 ml syringe). July - started 10% taper every 3 weeks, October -  .8 mg, December - .7 mg .

2018 -Jan- 0.65 mg,  Feb- 0.59,  Mar-0.50, late April - .40mg, July- .36 mg, Aug - switched from 3 mL syringe to 1 mL syringe for more accuracy (her dad and i were not sure we were giving her the same dose when in between the 'dashes' on the 3 mL syringe.) Aug -.30 mg (3mL syr)/.44 mg (1 mL syr) difference due to med in the tip of both syringes). Sept- .28 mg (3mL syr)/.42 mg (1 mL syr). Oct - .16 mg (3 mL syr)/.30 mg (1 mL syr). Nov.- .06mg (3mL syr)/.20 mg (1mLsyr). Dec. - tip only/unmeasurable (3mL syr)/.10 mg (1mLsyr)

2019- Jan -.06 mg (1 mL syr), Feb- .025 mg (1 mL syr), Feb 27, 2019 - jumped to zero!!

In that case I am the living example that Prednisone or olanzapine or risperidone,what ever might be the name,it's withdrawal effect by,proper  tappering would go away and brain gets back to absolute normalcy and even better state @Glosmom.

I Strongly wish and urge ,so does Miss Glo.

Then again @bhasski life is evident that cold turkey effect would too go away with time and immense divinely patience.

Yes mam, yesterday I took COVID vaccination which our government made mandatory, refraining all private vaccination centres from providing vaccine from this week onwards.

It's been 24 hours ,no side effects so far.

very slight swell and very slight pain at injected arm.

second dose would be after few weeks.

It's a cool summer here ,with so much rain already.

Actual rainy season from 6 th June every year here in south India.

After forty days of thyroidectomy,they have given radio active iodine keeping in an isolated luxurious suit.Now they said body is free of cancer.

No BP or Diabetes detected.

Need to take Levo Thyroxin for life at 6 am.Taking normal diet with salt and iodine.

Now After so long years I am feeling little strength in the body.

I have started  yoga like in the past, from a week, for an hour for a day,after years gap,in between.

This is making me less burden at back pain.

Best wishes from south india.

Would like to here how are you.

Regards.

• 1 month later...

These days I am facing zero symptoms.

As if nothing happened.

No sign of a single dream.

Post three months thyroidectomy ,I am feeling absolutely healthy.

My only issue is with my lower back.

It's been 18 months,still some discomfort is there after working sixhours at a stretch.

They said they will treat rest of the issues, including lower back, after reaching six month mark of thyroidectomy.

I am enjoying movies,music.

I am enjoying household chores.

I am enjoying doing art.

I am valuing life more than ever.

I urge fellow members to believe in patience.

Sending much love from India.

• Moderator Emeritus

@rupaThis is beautiful.  Thank you for sharing these words and your improvements.  I send you best wishes for your lower back and health following your thyroidectomy.🙏

Arbor

Zoloft: 1995 - 2015

Prozac: 2015 - 2018 (tapered from 40mg x day on July 31 to 30mg on August 31 to 20mg on September 31 to 10mg October 31 to 0mg on  December 15, 2018

Gabapentin: 2016 to 2019  (tapered from 300mg x day to 150mg on August 31, 2019 to 75mg on September 15 to 50mg on September 31 to 25ishmg on October 15 to 0mg on December 1, 2019

Enalapril: 2010 - 2019

Lipitor: 2017 -2017

Metformin: 2000 - 2020

Liothyronine: 2007 - 2019

Levothyroxine: 2000 - 2022

So good to hear @rupa!  Good on you :-)

I am not a health professional - your actions are your own.  

Please do not seek tapering support via private message - "Any reason to hold is a good one"

My taper visualised as a graph   |   My intro thread

Backdrop:  2003 10mg olanzapine | 2004 2-3mg risperidone | end 2014 3wks aripiprazole

2015: olanzapine  10 -> 7½ -> 6⅔ -> 5mg  by crude pill cutter

2018:  Mar 5.00mg -> water titrated taper -> Aug2.5mg tablet and hold

Jan 2019 2.50mg water titration -> Jan 2020 1.214  -> Jan 2021 0.44 -> 2 Oct 0.205 ->3 Oct ZERO🥂

Jun 2023 💉150mg paliperidone "loading" depot shot, 100mg 1wk after Jul 100mg Aug-Dec 75mg/4wks

Jul 2023 2.50mg aripiprazole/day attempt to lower prolactin^

Jan-Feb 2024 cross taper off shots to 1mg risperidone

Ask not what you can do for your country, but what your country did to you"  -- KMFDM

16 hours ago, arbor said:

@rupaThis is beautiful.  Thank you for sharing these words and your improvements.  I send you best wishes for your lower back and health following your thyroidectomy.🙏

Arbor

Thank you🙏💛for stopping by and sending kind words.

It means alot.

Best wishes.

4 hours ago, hayduke said:

So good to hear @rupa!  Good on you 🙂

@hayduke

Your graph is very inspiring.

Thank you for the kind words.

Best Wishes.

Hi @rupa

Thanks for your updates , it really gives a lot of hope.

Inspite of recovering you are still posting on SA to help fellow taperers . You have a big heart.

Every time I eat curd rice with raw onion , which I do often these days , you are warmly remembered. 

Wishing you a speedy recovery from thyroidectomy and your back pain.

Wishing you a very happy life.

Regards, venkat 

On 15th June 2020 ,Started to taper 6.25mg olanzapine at the rate of 2.5% of the previous dose every 2 weeks.

13th Nov 2020 - 5mg of olanzapine, 900mg of sodium valproate, 0.25 mg of clonazepam

2020 Dec - 5mg olanzapine, 900mg sodium valproate, 5 mg valium. 

Dec 15th - 5mg olanzapine, 800mg sodium valproate, 4mg valium. 

Jan 11th 2021- 5mg olanzapine, 800mg sodium valproate, 1 mg valium. 

Feb 2nd - 4.88mg olanzapine, 800mg sodium valproate, 0mg valium. 

March 1st- 4.75mg olanzapine, 800mg 

sodium valproate( currently holding SV )

March 9th - 4.63mg olanzapine.April 1st 4.5 April 15th 4.39,1st may 4.27,10thmay 4.16, 20th may 4.05,30th may3.95,15th june3.85, 25th June 3.75, 5th July 3.65, 17th July 3.55, 1st Aug 3.45, 23rd Aug 3.37

6th Sept 3.28, 17th Sept 3.20, 10th Oct 3.12, 21 Oct 3.03 , 1 Nov 2.95 , 11 Nov 2.88,

21 Nov 2.8 , 4 Dec 2.73 , 18 Dec 2.66 , 10 Jan 2022 2.59 , 31 Jan 2.52 , 14 Feb 2.5,1st Apr 2.44,17Apr2.37, 3may2.31, 17may2.25, 30may2.19, 20Jun2.13, 5jul2.07, 1Sept 2.01, 30sept 1.81, 29oct 1.81, 29Nov 1.71. (9dec 0mg of sodium valproate)24Dec1.62, 14Jan23 1.58, 4Feb 1.54, 4Mar 1.46, 4Apr 1.34, 5May 1.26, 2Jun 1.20, 5July1.14, 4Aug 1.08, 19Sept 1.05, 30Sept 1.02, 27Oct 1.0, Dec7 0.97, Jan-4-2024 0.95, Jan20 0.93, Feb16 0.9, Mar1 0.87, Mar16 0.84, 

3 hours ago, Venkat said:

Hi @rupa

Thanks for your updates , it really gives a lot of hope.

Inspite of recovering you are still posting on SA to help fellow taperers . You have a big heart.

Every time I eat curd rice with raw onion , which I do often these days , you are warmly remembered. 

Wishing you a speedy recovery from thyroidectomy and your back pain.

Wishing you a very happy life.

Regards, venkat 

Great.

Your tapering method is cool.

Next year by this time,you will be meds free.

Yes,we are blessed of South Indian food availability.

Thank you for understanding,that I am keen of my thread to useful to fellow sufferers.

Best wishes.

Thank you for the encouraging response rupa.

Felt really glad and hopeful. 

For the time being try taking tab Aceclo MR once in a while for back pain. It has worked well for my disc pain.

On 15th June 2020 ,Started to taper 6.25mg olanzapine at the rate of 2.5% of the previous dose every 2 weeks.

13th Nov 2020 - 5mg of olanzapine, 900mg of sodium valproate, 0.25 mg of clonazepam

March 9th - 4.63mg olanzapine.April 1st 4.5 April 15th 4.39,1st may 4.27,10thmay 4.16, 20th may 4.05,30th may3.95,15th june3.85, 25th June 3.75, 5th July 3.65, 17th July 3.55, 1st Aug 3.45, 23rd Aug 3.37

6th Sept 3.28, 17th Sept 3.20, 10th Oct 3.12, 21 Oct 3.03 , 1 Nov 2.95 , 11 Nov 2.88,

21 Nov 2.8 , 4 Dec 2.73 , 18 Dec 2.66 , 10 Jan 2022 2.59 , 31 Jan 2.52 , 14 Feb 2.5,1st Apr 2.44,17Apr2.37, 3may2.31, 17may2.25, 30may2.19, 20Jun2.13, 5jul2.07, 1Sept 2.01, 30sept 1.81, 29oct 1.81, 29Nov 1.71. (9dec 0mg of sodium valproate)24Dec1.62, 14Jan23 1.58, 4Feb 1.54, 4Mar 1.46, 4Apr 1.34, 5May 1.26, 2Jun 1.20, 5July1.14, 4Aug 1.08, 19Sept 1.05, 30Sept 1.02, 27Oct 1.0, Dec7 0.97, Jan-4-2024 0.95, Jan20 0.93, Feb16 0.9, Mar1 0.87, Mar16 0.84, 

@Venkat

You too had disc pain!

Would like to know ,how it's subsided.

Apart from Aceclo MR,what did you do.

How is it now,are you alright.

Hi rupa 

I am having disc pain since 4 years.

Not taking too many medications, 

Initially gave good bed rest for a month.

I took one steroid injection into the back called epidural infiltration. 

Not lifting weights.

Then started some yoga .

Right now it is still there ,but I don't want to go for surgery.

I am learning to live with it.

Regards, venkat 

@Venkat

Yup,I did extensive research on surgery, avoiding is better.

Take care.

Regards.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you @rupa!

I find myself in the claws of Olanzapine (and Venlafaxine) and it gives me great hope that you have managed 🙂 

2010-2020: Venlafaxine (between 37.5mg and 225mg (CT twice from low doses 2018, 2020) and Trazodone (between 25 and 50mg, CTd twice without problems)

April 2021: Crash with OCD, anxiety, akathisia after taking benzo and microdosing mushrooms

11th June-2nd July(3 weeks total): Seroquel 150mg, Seroquel XR 50mg, Trazodone 150mg, Zoldem 10mg

July 2nd-Feb 15: Venlafaxine between 37,5 and 75mg, Olanzapine between 2,5 and 5mg

August 22nd: introduce 0.5mg Lorazepam (0.25 10am, 0.25 7pm) December 7th: stop morning dose Lorazepam without problems

January 10: Reduce evening dose from 0.2mg to 0,15, cant sleep and take 1.5mg Lorazepam, plus forgot to take my Venlafaxine that day

--> severe crash with suicidal akathisia

go up with Lorazepam to 4mgs, starting 4mgs on March 28th

February 15th: increase Venlafaxine to 93,75, tried 150 with bad reaction, slight increase seemed to settle the akathisia a bit

June 14 lose sleep, return of akathisia in full force 20th June increase Lorazepam to 5mg 

current medication: Venlafaxine 93,75mg (8am) Olanzapine 3mg (9:30pm), Lorazepam 5mg taken 4x daily at 8-12-17-21:30 o'clock

• 3 weeks later...

I never encourage myself to nap afternoon.

But,had to nap one fine day in this week.

At my surprise,it's like full night sleep.

A dream at wake up transition time.

Levocetrezine for common cold,bringing back a dream at wake up time.

Otherwise no dreams these days.

No sleep problems,no hallucinations kind of dreams.

A dream at wake up transition seems very light dream like natural childhood dreams.

Nothing is in memory within few hours,nothing fearful.

Rest ,no symptoms.

Everything peaceful.

• Moderator Emeritus
7 hours ago, rupa said:

Rest ,no symptoms.

Everything peaceful.

This is wonderful to hear, @rupa.  Thank you for sharing it with the rest of us.  

My best to you,

Arbor🎈🌻🕊️

Zoloft: 1995 - 2015

Prozac: 2015 - 2018 (tapered from 40mg x day on July 31 to 30mg on August 31 to 20mg on September 31 to 10mg October 31 to 0mg on  December 15, 2018

Gabapentin: 2016 to 2019  (tapered from 300mg x day to 150mg on August 31, 2019 to 75mg on September 15 to 50mg on September 31 to 25ishmg on October 15 to 0mg on December 1, 2019

Enalapril: 2010 - 2019

Lipitor: 2017 -2017

Metformin: 2000 - 2020

Liothyronine: 2007 - 2019

Levothyroxine: 2000 - 2022

Good to hear you are doing so well rupa. 

Very happy for you. 

You give all of us hope. 

• 4 weeks later...

Good that you are doing  well Rupa

2011 protracted withdrawal symptoms from Effexor, managed to come off
2013-2015  risperidone consta 50 mg, started tapering from March 2015 to 1,66mg/day and from 02/2015 started seroxat 10mg/day

01/17 Seroxat 2,0mg,olanzapine 5mg,risperidone consta 25mg/every 15days

05/17 Seroxat 1mg,olanzapine 5mg,risp.consta 25mg/every 15days

06/17 Seroxat 2drops,olanzapine 5mg,liquid risperidone2mg

07/17 Seroxat 1 drop,olanzapine 5mg,Risperidone 0mg, 10/17 Seroxat 0mg,olanzapine,5mg,Risperidone 0mg, 12/17 Seroxat 1/2 drop, olanzapine 5mg,  04/18 Olanzapine 1,25mg, 04/18 xanax 0,5mg

24/06/2019 doc said to take 10mg olanzapine for 13days and down to 5mg
 been taking 10mg for 14 days, 5mg for 8 days  and  tapered to  3/4quart. 5mg  for 14 days, 1/2 for 14 days,

01/08/19 2,5mg

08/2021 5mg olanzapine

Supplements Omega 3, Turmeric, Bacopa monneri, Mucuna Pruriens

It's been a month took second dose covishield.

From next day onwards allergy symptoms.

Not knowing if it's related to common cold ,

started taking montolocast and levocetrezine combination at minimal dose.

After seven days stopped.

Then within a day felt runny nose,so this time used plain levocetrezine at low dose for ten days at night time.

From three days again runny nose.

An hour before took montolocast and levocetrezine combination,runny nose stopped.

I am clueless,I never had allergy,or sinus.

Will check with pulmonologist or ENT next week.

If it's covishield side effect,need to know,if there are some percentage people who got allergy like this to covishield.

Again there are plenty of reasons to got runny nose co insidentally just after taking  covishield .

I have a big garden - pollen?

I have a thirteen year old pet - fur shedding season?

Rainy season at peak from a month?

Any way, what ever may be the reason,I should be get treated.

Thank you @Miko789 @Venkat @arbor.

Regarding with drawal,if I travel on macho bike while my son drives,my brain seems like very soft inside the skull and it's shaking easily bringing me headache.

if I travel on car,no trouble.

Sleep absolutely cool.

No sign of dreams at all this month.

All my past self came back.

Yes,stopped taking levocetrezine.

Zero symptoms if I seize taking fresh air from the garden.

Need to be indoor and in Air-conditioned environment.

This never happened.

Is it the after effect of second dose of COVID vaccine,or its occured due to pollin from the garden don't know.

Any way after a month of using levocetrezine,it's zero symptoms now.

Is it the last symptom of withdrawal,that's what I thought.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/28/2021 at 12:35 AM, Venkat said:

Hi rupa 

I am having disc pain since 4 years.

Not taking too many medications, 

Initially gave good bed rest for a month.

I took one steroid injection into the back called epidural infiltration. 

Not lifting weights.

Then started some yoga .

Right now it is still there ,but I don't want to go for surgery.

I am learning to live with it.

Regards, venkat 

@Venkat I may need a steroid injection. How did you tolerate yours? I am worried about putting MORE cortisol into my body. 

~Lexapro 5mg 2009;  ~increased to 10mg; 2013ish.  ~increased to 20mg; 2017
~January 2021 had an episode of Serotonin Syndrome (from one single 50mg dose of trazodone) reduced from 20mg to 10mg. 
~Mid April 2021- Followed doctors taper schedule to get off lex. Within 6ish weeks I went from 10mg to 5mg and then 5mg every other day and then every 3 days and then quit. 
~Early June 2021 stopped Lexapro 

~July 5th; reinstated 2.5 mg Lexapro 

~July 6th; started atenolol 12.5 2x day for heart palpitations (resting bpm 110). 
~July 19th; upped to 3.75

~Sept 12; Updose 5mg (want WD to go AWAY-no longer trying to get off Lexapro. Want my life back!)

Lansoprazole 2000-2021

~July 27th 2021 breaking capsules and removing 40 tiny beads 

~Sept 2021- worked up to removing 300 of the 500 beads

Hi @Anya324

Sorry to hear you have a disc problem too.

I had taken 2 epidural steroid infiltrations one month apart. 

I had tolerated it well. 

Right now I am glad I do not have disc problem above the problems with olanzapine. 

I am not going to take the risk of steroids,even though the side effects are not common.

This time too,after giving much thought and combating with other issues related to thyroid,I am going to do  fasting by taking only processed dates @  two numbers for hourly serving, and plenty of mineral water upto three months.

This method saved me previously limiting the problem to occur only thrice in the life time.

I am  waiting for few hurdles to solve before starting the method only to implement happily and uninterruptedly.

@rupa I am very fortunate to find you. That vivid dreams. Same here I got when I stopped fluoxetine. I was a kid nothing information about such drug. when  I went to doctor they said it was due to anxiety and just prescribed. Went to see many doctors . 

You can see my signature how panicked I got for vivid dreams all night and took over 7 different drugs. PLease help me for this annoying dreams all night. please please please

2017 october--2018 march->(6 month) fluoxetine 20,30 mg-->cold turkey= after 2 month semen leakage

2018 july---2018 Aug-->(24 days) fluoxetine 20 mg --> cold turkey = vivid dreams begin

2018 december 2019 Jan-->(1 month) Amitriptyline 25--> cold turkey
--------++++--horror of drugs begins. Taking one after another and cold turkey-------+++------------------
2019 May--2019 May--> (12 days) Lexapro cold turkey

2019 May--2019 august -->(3 month)Cobazam 10 mg +amitriptyline 25 mg --> clobazam cold turkey

----2019 october ---> went cold turkey amitriptyline 25 mg.

2019 october--2020 Jan -->(3 months) duloxetine cymbalta 30mg --->cold turkey

2020 jan-2020 Apr--> (3 months) paroxetine 25 mg --> Cold turkey

2020 July--2021 Jan--> (6 months) amitriptyline 50 mg ,75 mg,100 mg ,125 mg -> cold turkey

2021 jan--2021 May--> (4 months) imipramine 75 mg -->cold turkey

2021 may-2021 Aug--> (3 months) nortriptyline 25 mg --> cold turkey== still semen leakage and vivid dream

@PsychologicalSafe15 Actually everybody mentioning about zero libido while on withdrawal.

Now,it is evident abnormal fluids like feminine anatomy would occur too with physical  brain malfunction due to this drugging system.

Did you check with your dermatologist and diabetalogist,if not check if diabetes attacked due to withdrawal  as the abnormal leakage is the symptom of a chronic STD or diabetes.

Let me know,what your blood tests are suggesting,if it's pure withdrawal,it's very unfortunate you are facing such situation.

Wearing a menstrual pad sticking to a thin handkerchief would help you dress normal for the job.As other protectors are meant for children and elderly.

Are you posting your daily routine with timing details to peers to help you by knowing your symptoms chart time to time,if not you should start 

For vivid dreams:It's life debilitating and hardest symptom to face as dreams would not  allow you to sleep,nap,rest even for little time.

This is very unfortunate your sleep effected.

Please follow my diet regime which I was mentioning in my thread,to get sleep pattern normal as soon as possible.

Yes,to help you only I have updated my journey day to day,every year.

Read how my journey went hopeless and painful to all great and normal today.

Read @bhasski too.

Read @shawny too.

The reason behind your coldturkeys is you are prescribed with too much high doses,which anybody's system would reject,naturally,as it feels like poison and hard to take.

Past is past.

What ever happened,it's happened let it be.

Now,

1) Check blood test for diabetes and STD or mere withdrawal.

Treatment accordingly.

2)For sleep,you start taking olanzapine 1 mg.

Buy 5 mg olanzapine,ask your doctor to write prescription.As benzos are hard to tapper.

Buy 5 mg,then soak it in 100 ml water in the evening,to get the tablet mixed well,take 1 mg at bed time by measuring with syrenge,with turmeric warm milk at bed time. my thread how will you measure 1 mg.

So you will get sleep atleast five hours everyday.

Which will make you feel relief after so many months of no proper  sleep.

Then after two months slowly you start tapering 1 mg.

Follow tapering rules in my signature.

You can start taking 5 mg for 8 hours sleep,but our target is to sleep natural ASAP.

Food intake too helps.

By the time you reach zero your brain will rewire properly.

Sorry for  logging in late to reach you with reply ASAP.

I will check you everyday here on- wards.

Yes,we are psychologically safe as the drug attacks only physical brain.

There is something in all of us ,only we can experience that ,what we call as intellect is untouchable,no matter how hard we hit by drugs.

If your symptoms are ,only because of withdrawal,your body is producing too much heat in stomach.

Drink butter milk and lassi with half spoon turmeric in it.Plenty of times in the day.

Your abdobinal health will get corrected for sure ASAP.

Stay safe.

@rupa Thank you rupa a lot . I got vivid dreams 2nd time from fluoxetine use and got panicked and thereby took so many medications.

You are from India , I am from Nepal, we are brothers and sisters. These vivid dreams are killing me.

Semen lekage wants me to commit suicide.

2017 october--2018 march->(6 month) fluoxetine 20,30 mg-->cold turkey= after 2 month semen leakage

2018 july---2018 Aug-->(24 days) fluoxetine 20 mg --> cold turkey = vivid dreams begin

--------++++--horror of drugs begins. Taking one after another and cold turkey-------+++------------------

2019 May--2019 august -->(3 month)Cobazam 10 mg +amitriptyline 25 mg --> clobazam cold turkey

2020 July--2021 Jan--> (6 months) amitriptyline 50 mg ,75 mg,100 mg ,125 mg -> cold turkey

2021 may-2021 Aug--> (3 months) nortriptyline 25 mg --> cold turkey== still semen leakage and vivid dream

17 hours ago, PsychologicalSafe15 said:

@rupa Thank you rupa a lot . I got vivid dreams 2nd time from fluoxetine use and got panicked and thereby took so many medications.

You are from India , I am from Nepal, we are brothers and sisters. These vivid dreams are killing me.

Semen lekage wants me to commit suicide.

I was there,thus I can understand you.

We are in Global village.

I am easily your mother or at Grand mother age,as you said you were a kid,and innocent when caught up with all this mess.

Please Remember every time the brain wants to give up.

" This pain is temporary,every Fellow member in surviving Antidepressants dot org,are battling with one or other painful symptom.But,we are all gathered here to endure pain and win over the problem."

Every symptom is unbearable.

For example

Read about tinnitus.

Assume how people with tinnitus waiting for the symptom to be subsided.

I know there is no match to another symptom.

Almost every individual suffering with sleep problem.We will believe in patience,and will reach back to life."

3 hours ago, rupa said:

I was there,thus I can understand you.

We are in Global village.

I am easily your mother or at Grand mother age,as you said you were a kid,and innocent when caught up with all this mess.

Please Remember every time the brain wants to give up.

" This pain is temporary,every Fellow member in surviving Antidepressants dot org,are battling with one or other painful symptom.But,we are all gathered here to endure pain and win over the problem."

Every symptom is unbearable.

For example

Read about tinnitus.

Assume how people with tinnitus waiting for the symptom to be subsided.

I know there is no match to another symptom.

Almost every individual suffering with sleep problem.We will believe in patience,and will reach back to life."

I agree tinitus ringing in ear and brain zaps are the most annoying ones

you give me hope of life

• 3 months later...

An update.

In 2021 November they declared body is cancer free.

From three days, there was slight gastric kind of pain and discomfort  for an hour every evening,thus today whole day spent in hospital with relevant diagnosis and tests.

Thankfully everything alright and at my surprise no pain today.

Which made me suspect,all these symptoms too are part of withdrawal?

My lower body ,muzzles,nerves,bones weekness settled at allowing me to work active upto half a day.

May it gardening, household,cooking,painting art work ,my stamina limited to half a day.

I am experiencing my health problems which are not detectable to medical world,they could see nothing in scans,x rays,ultra sound etc.

What ever it is ,when tests are showing whole body in healthy condition,I am determined to stick to natural remedies like calcium rich food and supplements,vitamin D exposure and supplements,healthy fresh food etc.

Feeling like bestowed with second life.

Feeling proud to work on art after so many years of gap.

Had suspicion of thyroidectomy lead symptoms might be  the withdrawal too.

But my family didnot give ample of time to experiment with natural remedies.

Even doctors made us feel threat that,there are chances  the cancer will  spread to lungs etc then treating will be very difficult.

It feels wierd to take a pill every morning in order to make thyroid function artificially.

It feels wierd to look at the scar at neck.

It feels wierd to sense this is all due to brain medication and doctors cruelity to priscribe such poison to innocent and ignorant visiters- without proper warning - not to discontinue but to tapper carefully.

It all feels decieving.

Hi Rupa,

Do you really think this antidepressant amd bad sleep caused you cancer…

March 2013 -April 2013 citalopram 5 mg/Clonazepam 0.5 mg/ Beta blockers

April 2013- June 2013 I was not taking any meds, feeling worst

June 2013 -Dec 2013 Fluxetine 20 mg

Dec 2013 Feb 2014 i was not taking meds

Feb 2014 - Jan 2016 - on and off the paroxitine 12.5 as I was not aware these were harmful drugs

As I left the drugs 3 year back so I don't remeber the exact date but tried to recall it as a best match

Jan2016- till now not taking any drugs

Syntoms- Quality sleep, brain feel tired but improving If I compare from past years

@Usha

Hi,

If I didn't have this experience,I might think about the situation of thyroidectomy alone.

But,if you go through my thread,how the way i have sensed ,that the impact of medicine,gradually leaving every part of brain,by months together,my body making me sense,every part of body too.

Only people with similar kind of drug history and withdrawal can say and prove,after brain and it's lobes, effect shown on thyroid,which is part of brain,spinal cord which is part of brain.

9 hours ago, Usha said:

Hi Rupa,

Do you really think this antidepressant amd bad sleep caused you cancer…

You are saying one of the effect of antidepressants.

Sleeplessness.

As it is related to thyroid I am feeling so ,yes.