jonah2001: last dose duloxetine 6 1/2 month ago

jonah2001

• Mentor
15 hours ago, jonah2001 said:

@DaBro Hey, thank you so much for your answer. 

I think I already tourned a corner in the last 8 weeks. The only thing is that i still get stronger waves out of nowhere. They come less often and are shorter. But come from time to time.

Had like some better 10 day's and than step back, with some hard day's- It's very slow and unlinear to be honest. And how my waves come and go is also strange. It's not like they come out of nowhere. I see that i am getting worse a view day's. Than the waves reaches it's peak. and than it subsides over the next couple day's. 

I have some awesome day's but i am still with one food in this nighmare. 

It’s not linear. Lots of steps backwards as well as forwards in the journey but the overall path is forward. 

sounds like you figured that out in the last 8 weeks but got frustrated by this recent wave after a nice window. 

50 mg Sertraline Nov 2016 to Dec 2016

100 mg Sertraline Jan - March 2017

50 mg Sertraline April - June 2017

25 mg Sertraline July 2017 - Sept 2018

12.5 mg Sertraline Oct 2018

0 mg Nov 1 2018

@DaBro Yes, i come less often to this forum. Because i have more and more okay day's. I only write hear when i am having a wave and beeing frustrated. But thing's are tending in the right direction. But it's not linear. But all in all great progress.

23.11.2020 - 06.07.2021 Duloxetin

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderator Emeritus
On 11/24/2022 at 7:14 PM, jonah2001 said:

@DaBro Yes, i come less often to this forum. Because i have more and more okay day's. I only write hear when i am having a wave and beeing frustrated. But thing's are tending in the right direction. But it's not linear. But all in all great progress.

Only recently, you reported feeling better.  It might help to keep a log of how you feel each day, and when you feel you have had no windows, go back and read your log of the good days and improvements you've had.  I know these waves really suck, big time.  They can be quite discouraging.  But try to realize that they are temporary, and you will feel good again. 

Please do not private message me.  Only tag me for urgent questions about tapering and reinstating - thank you.  

***Please note this is not medical advice.  Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a doctor who understands psych meds and how to withdraw from them, if you can find one.

Lexapro   Started Apr 15 2010 - 10 mg;  started taper August 2017, recent taper info: Apr 2 '20  0.18 mg; Jul 16  0.17 mg, Aug 23  0.16 mg, Oct 7  0.15 mg, Nov 8 - 0.14, Jan 16 '21 - 0.13, Feb 7 - 0.12, Feb 22 - 0.11, Mar 26 - 0.10, May 21 - 0.09, June 15 - 0.08 Aug 16 - 0.07, Oct 6 - 0.06, Nov 21 0.05, Dec. 17 0.04, Jan 14 '22 0.03, Feb 19 0.02, Apr 18 0.01, May 15 0.005,  Jul 8, 0.00.  Psych Drug Free as of July 8, 2022!!  Woohoo!!!

other meds: Levothyroxine 75 mg

magnesium in small amounts at 4 AM, before bed

suppl AM: fish oil, flax oil, vit C, vit E, multivitamin, zinc

suppl 8 PM: magnesium 350 mg, extended release vitamin C, melatonin 2 mg

Paxil 2002 - 2010, switched to Lexapro 2010 

Trazodone 50 mg. 2002 - 2019, fast tapered in 2019 

Xanax 0.5 mg as needed 2002 - 2019, up to 3x weekly 

• Administrator

You're welcome!

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

• Administrator

Not a problem at all Jonah!! Keep on pushing through till you reach the finish line!! You've got this!

2010-2011 - Tramadol - Can't remember dosage

2011 - CT Quit Tramadol

2011-2019 - St Johns Wart - Started out at 3 Pills a day (300 MG) and increased to 6 per day over the years

August 2019 - CT Quit St Johns (Told by Hospital Dr to Stop Taking due to increased BP)

September 2019 - Citalopram 10mg - Approx 2 weeks - CT Quit

September 2019 - October 2019 - Clonazepam .5mg - Approx 3 weeks - CT Quit

Drug Free Since October 5th 2019

@jonah2001 you are doing wonderfully, thank you for the update!

3/21/19 started Bupropion XL 150 mg

3/21/19 started Risperidone 2mg

7/7/19 start Abilify half dose 5 mg. discontinue Risperidone

7/9/19 full dose Abilify 10 mg

7/29/19 discontinued Abilify due to panicky side effects

8/2/19 Began Latuda 20 mg

8/5/19 discontinued Latuda due to similar side effects 

8/10/19 discontinued Bupropion after realizing it was causing the insomnia

From 8/10/19 no drugs whatsoever

Currently taking vitamin C, D, E, a probiotic and fish oil. 
Message me here if you want: 
https://www.facebook.com/morra.lal.3/  I've been getting a lot of fake friend requests, so please send a message before friend requesting me, thank you!

It's like I am now in a circle. 

The waves happen less often. 

Or it's like a circle for me. 

I feel good 4-8 day's(some day's without or only micro mental symptoms). Than I recognize that I think again about WD. And than in the next day's it goes down. 

And than it reaches the worst day. 

And the worst day get's even better. 

And than it get's up again. 

And that's a circle happend in the last couple weeks. 

And it goes more and more to healing. 

Did you guys experienced the same?

I think I just need some more month, until the wave part get's so weak, that I can even live with the waves. Until they are gone. 

It's so strange, thoughts I had 6 month ago for day's now pop up for second's. 

Like I am having fun, doing something I like.

And than I think like 2-7 second's I want to die. Like WTF?! 

And than I think again about my future and plan's..

This is so strange..

• Administrator

That's right, @jonah2001, that's the usual pattern of recovery -- waves, windows, setbacks, very gradual improvement.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

And now I am at the lowest point of the Wave. 

Like suicidal thoughts again...

Let's see how long it burns me. 

And when I feel better..

• Administrator

@jonah2001 while we're sympathetic, we do not need to know every time you experience a wave.