Sinanz: Luvox / fluvoxamine and klonopin 7 weeks - fast taper

Sinanz

Luvox / fluvoxamine 200 and klonopin 0.5 early user 7 weeks fast taper 6 days feeling hell

Hello to every one thats my real story first apologize for my poor language :

in summary: 

i took about 7 weeks antidepressant meds and cutt off suddenly beacyse it going me crazy and feels anxiety!! İn march 2022 i gad veey wild acute withradal for 8 next weeks and some wild symptoms dp dr/ illusion,dizziness, nausea, panic makes me crying ,tinitus, blured vision, hunger breath, palpitation,think of dying , negetive toughts, confussions... in month 6 iam realy better but have some problems still there include:

1- wierd and horny 24/7 if i ejaculate terror and anxiety attacks and all symptoms for 14 next day!! To settle down 

2-sleep problem not beacuse i cant sleep terror of wet dream and orgasm in bed and triggered symptoms!!

pleease help me i am very tired from this life , sick of it i think nearly kill myself iam crying for these situation all the time

3-akathesia and anhedonia, negetive tought still there

Please help me what can i do dont getting horny i suddenly meet nofap group and it help me to lower symptoms but what can i do down my horny level when iam sleep

why and how prescriptioned for me antidepreasant

Before i took antidepressant pills in december 2021 i had gastric (one year ago) and dr prescribed me 3 bunch of antibiotic (as you know antibiotics stimulate CNS) for 10 days and but beacuse of medical malpractice i ate for 40 days and after that felt i was dying unfortunately this not end yet middle ear infection appears frequently after that and i've been forced to eat another 20 now i get my panic attack multiple times in days dellirium , feel out of my body , fast breath my guess is serotonin syndrome!!! And go to hospital but day said iam ok and it is mental issue next day in February 2022  i went to Psychiatrist he priscribed me list of drugs to eat

1-Flouvoxamine/luvox 200 mg 100 day and night after i said i cant handle it is became 50 day 50  night

2-klomopin .5 mg night

3-quetianpin/seroquel 12.5 mg night

4-trazodone 25 night

5-buspirone/buspar 5 day and night

6-nortriptyline 25 night 

İ continue these pills for about 7 bext weeks and treat my middle ear again and anxiety and dellirium comes back but not hard as before so i talked to my dr and he change luvox 200 to 100 but not work and when i have sex or ejaculation 1to4 next days  i had wild anxiety but meds comes it down ! İ was desprate and deppressed from this situation and deside to not take them any more!!! And boom after some abruptly discountiuation in last of march 2022

Edited by ChessieCat
added title and spacing

Fluoxamine/Levox 200 mg

Clonazepam/Klonopin 0.5 mg gm

Trazodone 50mg Sreqel 25mg

Bospar 5 mg

Nortriptyline 25 mg

All meds above abrupt (cold turkey)after 6 weeks of use in 2022

All of them from February 2022 to March 2022 and normally used! Had wild signs

Every day from March 2023 until now

Clomipramine/anafranil 25 mg daily

50 mg clomipramine/anafranil nightly

Night 7.4 Mirtazapine/Remeron

Sorry i should mentiond that iam super sensetive to magnessium makes symptoms back and glutamate for diet! Two weeks ago i go to two different dr and one tell me start paxil with xanax and onother dr priscribe zoloft and xanax what sould i do ? İf i dont get horny and orgasm havent much problem and dot eat magnessium.

Fluoxamine/Levox 200 mg

Bospar 5 mg

Nortriptyline 25 mg

• ChessieCat changed the title to Sinanz: Luvox / fluvoxamine 200 and klonopin 0.5 early user 7 weeks fast taper 6 days feeling hell
  • Administrator

Welcome, @Sinanz

What symptoms do you have now that you attribute to going off all your drugs in March?

To help us out, follow these instructions Please summarize your drug and withdrawal history in your signature You may need to use a computer to do this.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

@Altostrata

Hello, 

Now i have not much symptoms my vision is good but if i ejaculation and orgasm between 24 hours or 2 days latter feel wild terror intrusive tought and anxiety , heart burning , body mentol burning sensation, mild dp/ dr, feel cant breath and loosing my mind and going crazy that last two weeks... It is scary , one day i left house for walking i get dizzy and then i forgot my home adress and where i was! Get panic from this feeling beacuse think this time serously loosing my mind take 15 minutes to remember i tell my self iam done with it! so next day visit new dr and he gave me clomipramine 25 i use it for 4 days now feel better , i think i shouldnt abrupt meds, that is my question does sex do this to me uam scared really i take pill and did't dare to sex from that day to now but iam ok please help me whats going on ? Am i alone?

Fluoxamine/Levox 200 mg

Bospar 5 mg

Nortriptyline 25 mg

7 hours ago, Altostrata said:

Welcome, @Sinanz

What symptoms do you have now that you attribute to going off all your drugs in March?

To help us out, follow these instructions Please summarize your drug and withdrawal history in your signature You may need to use a computer to do this

All of my question is why this happened?I should also mentioned that i have intrusive and frequently negetive tought in my mind that scared me and get my anxiety worse all of them happend after sex activity ( also masturbating), why these hapened?  I red some of these story on benzobuddies guys! Have same problem, i am super sensitive to glutamate and magnessium food i tried mg suppliment and panicked 4 days ! 

Fluoxamine/Levox 200 mg

Bospar 5 mg

Nortriptyline 25 mg

• Moderator Emeritus

Please create your drug signature as requested by Alto:

Instructions:  Withdrawal History Signature

Account Settings – Create or Edit a signature

* NO LONGER ACTIVE on SA *

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED:  (6 year taper)      0mg Pristiq  on 13th November 2021

ADs since ~1992:  25+ years - 1 unknown, Prozac (muscle weakness), Zoloft; citalopram (pooped out) CTed (very sick for 2.5 wks a few months after); Pristiq:  50mg 2012, 100mg beg 2013 (Serotonin Toxicity)  Tapering from Oct 2015 - 13 Nov 2021   LAST DOSE 0.0025mg

Post 0 updates start here    My tapering program     My Intro (goes to tapering graph)

VIDEO:   Antidepressant Withdrawal Syndrome and its Management

1 hour ago, ChessieCat said:

Please create your drug signature as requested by Alto:

Instructions:  Withdrawal History Signature

Account Settings – Create or Edit a signature

Thanks i added signature 🙏🙏

Fluoxamine/Levox 200 mg

Bospar 5 mg

Nortriptyline 25 mg

• Administrator

You have withdrawal syndrome from suddenly quitting your drugs. See What is withdrawal syndrome? 

12 hours ago, Sinanz said:

he gave me clomipramine 25 i use it for 4 days now feel better

You are now taking another antidepressant. If you want to continue this, please talk to your doctor.

It may take a while for your withdrawal symptoms to settle down. If sex is uncomfortable for you, perhaps you might refrain until you feel better overall.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

8 hours ago, Altostrata said:

You have withdrawal syndrome from suddenly quitting your drugs. See What is withdrawal syndrome? 

You are now taking another antidepressant. If you want to continue this, please talk to your doctor.

It may take a while for your withdrawal symptoms to settle down. If sex is uncomfortable for you, perhaps you might refrain until you feel better overall.

Symptoms forced me to use clomipromine couple days ago its 5 days i took clomipromine and now i in morning i feel mild stress like excitement, confussion , mild heavy breath, and weird vision , numbness in hands and legs that i feel stable from 14 o'clock till i take next dosage, but wild symptoms gone specially feel horny and terror , anxiety, panic and dp dr, hyperventilation that almost killed me. Does new mild symptoms gone after couple weeks? Thank you in advanced for helping me 🙏🙏

Fluoxamine/Levox 200 mg

Bospar 5 mg

Nortriptyline 25 mg

• Administrator

Please talk to your doctor about any adverse effects you feel from your new antidepressant, clomipramine.

Let us know when you want to taper a psychiatric drug.

6 hours ago, Altostrata said:

Please talk to your doctor about any adverse effects you feel from your new antidepressant, clomipramine.

Let us know when you want to taper a psychiatric drug.

Sure and many thanks this time i taper carefully to avoid get the withdrawal /discontinuation symptoms, can i ask you something is clomipramine easier than ssri to wean off ? cause it is TCA i guess

Fluoxamine/Levox 200 mg

Bospar 5 mg

Nortriptyline 25 mg

• Administrator

No, it is not easier.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/1/2022 at 3:52 AM, Altostrata said:

No, it is not easier.

Now iam on clomipramine 25 mg and all symptoms gone after 2 weeks i feel way better now but i will wean off it after i stabilized, i talked to my dr and he said it is the way and he will taper dosage and promise me it will be easy when neurotransmitter systems back to normal and this meds do that! So far so good...thank you 

Fluoxamine/Levox 200 mg

Bospar 5 mg

Nortriptyline 25 mg

• Administrator

You're welcome.

• 2 months later...

Hello to every one and hope you're doing fine as you know after ct from cut off 7 strong antidepressants suddenly i was fallen into really bad seituations i'd have all symptoms that you can imagine and i was lucky to still alive so i consult to my new dr and he prescribe 25 mg clomipramine and 7.5 mg mirtazapin per day to rebalance me and he just wonder why the previous dr did this to me and mentioned that i did'nt need abtidipprassant in that momment but now beacuse of unbalanced neurotransmitter and some paralaysis to my left hand and wild anxiety( i mean really wild every day/24h anxiety that feel some one try to take my hard out! ) He really understand me and i told him about you guys and this site and he really feels sorry to what happened to all af you and blieves in waves and windows  and accused his colleagues to do such a unprofessional to their patients, so far i trusted him but this time try to awareness from everythings and get advice from you all ofcorse now much of my symptoms gone but burning skin slightly is and anxiety if i had been sexual activity for next 14 days i feel very high anxiety but not that much ,  sensitive to magnesium for instant some bread or olive oil , nuts and sugar...

I have a question at the end every time i feel poop and want to go wc i feel anxiety and some gut fly and when want eat somthing i am anxious but not much what is this and how cope? 

My dr tell me i should continue treat for next year for reballance and then taper off

Fluoxamine/Levox 200 mg

Bospar 5 mg

Nortriptyline 25 mg

• Administrator

Hello, @Sinanz You are under the active care of a doctor to "rebalance" with psychiatric drugs. Please direct your questions about your treatment to your doctor.

Let us know when you want to taper off your drugs.

• ChessieCat changed the title to Sinanz: Luvox / fluvoxamine and klonopin 7 weeks - fast taper
23 hours ago, Altostrata said:

Hello, @Sinanz You are under the active care of a doctor to "rebalance" with psychiatric drugs. Please direct your questions about your treatment to your doctor.

Let us know when you want to taper off your drugs.

Thank you if you have some articles to send for reading i'd be very gratefull ,i want To increase my knowledge so that I will not be surprised again! Really hard to trust doctors i am really scared and what happened to me was horrible i abrupt 7 different types of meds at same time!!! But i believe in this site beacuse i search and found many others like me but not very close to my situation non of them did not abrupt 7 pills all in once! So i am very scared maybe my brain has prominent injury iam barely can tell ok with these new pill called clomipramine but very easy can be unstable like just eating food with magnesium ...or for example going to gym or walking long time!!! I feel full of anxiety not meddle really hard and like panic attack but takes more time hours!!! To settle down ... So if you have information or articles for rebalance please share with me to find what happened really to me many thanks in advanced 

Fluoxamine/Levox 200 mg

Bospar 5 mg

Nortriptyline 25 mg

Sorry for my poor english

Fluoxamine/Levox 200 mg

Bospar 5 mg

Nortriptyline 25 mg

• Administrator

We have no articles about "rebalancing" with a psychiatric drug cocktail. Drug treatment is not the purpose of this site.

Please let us know when you want to go off your drugs.

10 hours ago, Altostrata said:

We have no articles about "rebalancing" with a psychiatric drug cocktail. Drug treatment is not the purpose of this site.

Please let us know when you want to go off your drugs.

Sure thank you🙏🙏🙏 . I read some tips from this site are very help full. I can't tolerate symptoms so it make me switch and back to clomipramine just waiting to my nerve system calm again and taper. i didn't feel calm in recent 3 month i have dizziness in morning and anxiety but just very tolerable this time...😔😔 I hate this poisen i feel so much regret why i consumed at all to make me abrupt these and again for lesser the symptoms eat clomipramine 25 mg i never have had anxiety and burning sensation or short breath, blured vision and... I just waiting to my body feel calm and taper again. Love you all🌷🌷🌷

Fluoxamine/Levox 200 mg

Bospar 5 mg

Nortriptyline 25 mg

• Administrator

You're welcome.

• 2 months later...

Hello to everyone, hope you all doing fine, after almost 11 month after CT from antidepressants cocktail and starting clomipramine  for stabilizing my cns nervous system i feel good not much but it is tolerable , before clomipramine I had suffered from sever and hardest symptoms that you could not even imagine for example if I want to talk sometimes I couldn't just talk or I mute in the middle of speaking like some one has stroke and I just relaxing myself about a minute to my tongue and mouth can move , every day dizziness and vomiting or when I went out sometimes I forgot where Iam and lost my own home for minute, extreme fear and panic, skin burning all of my body like you in fire but thanks to god Iam better now but it doesn't mean Iam cure or haven't symptoms but it is more tolerable , just I eat citrus fruits or Mg more my symptoms  get back in moderate degree I just waiting for stabilizing and take a time and ready for tapering when I feel iam ready 

Fluoxamine/Levox 200 mg

Bospar 5 mg

Nortriptyline 25 mg

• 1 month later...

Hello again iam now on 75mg clomipramine and 7.5 Mg mirtazapine

Fluoxamine/Levox 200 mg

Bospar 5 mg

Nortriptyline 25 mg

• 1 month later...

I am writing for those who may read, it may be useful for them, so far I choosed the meds way which include 75 Mg clomipramine gradually increased after 6 month from 12 to 75 mg and 7mg mirtazapine for stable my wild symptoms that may have been caused by  COVID infection that cause encephalitis and immune encephalitis due to COVID can change GABA a and b receptors and more! or ads syndrome after abrupt ( CT from 7 antidipprassant) or even both!!! I have really no idea ! But I slowly with clomipramine and mirtazapine feel better but not really feel as good as me before but tolerable 

My nerve system still sensitive magnesium food ex: any nuts, beens and sugar but after 1 year iam very good 😊 , but iam scared to wean off these two new meds I mentioned above 😕

Fluoxamine/Levox 200 mg

Bospar 5 mg

Nortriptyline 25 mg

• 3 months later...

Hi @Sinanz

Can you pls update your signature so we know of your recent drug changes? We can help you better if we can refer to that info quickly.

Good idea that you're waiting to stabilise before tapering again.

Hope things are going better for you.

Omw

"Nothing so small as a moment is insurmountable, and moments are all that we have. You have survived every trial and tribulation that life has thrown at you up until this very instant. When future troubles come—and they will come—a version of you will be born into that moment that can conquer them, too." - Kevin Koenig 

I am not a doctor and this should not be considered medical advice. You can use the information and recommendations provided in whatever way you want and all decisions on your treatment are yours. 

In the next few weeks I do not have a lot of capacity to respond to questions. If you need a quick answer pls tag or ask other moderators who may want to be tagged. 

Aug  2000 - July 2003 (ct, 4-6 wk wd) , citalopram 20 mg,  xanax prn, wellbutrin for a few months, trazodone prn 

Dec 2004 - July 2018 citalopram 20 mg, xanax prn (rarely used)

Aug 2018 - citalopram 40 mg (self titrated up)

September 2018 - January 2019 tapered citalopram - 40/30/20/10/5 no issues until a week after reaching 0

Feb 2019 0.25 xanax - 0.5/day (3 weeks) over to klonopin 0.25 once a day to manage severe wd

March 6, reinstated citalopram 2.5 mg (liquid), klonopin 0.25 mg for sleep 2-3 times a week

Apr 1st citalopram 2.0 mg (liquid), klonopin 0.25 once a week (off by 4/14/19- no tapering)

citalopram (liquid) 4/14/19 -1.8 mg, 5/8/19 - 1.6 mg,  7/27/19 -1.5 mg,  8/15/19 - 1.35, 2/21/21 - 1.1 (smaller drops in between), 6/20/21 - 1.03 mg, 8/7/21- 1.025, 8/11/21 - 1.02, 8/15/21 - 1.015, 9/3/21 - 0.925 (fingers crossed!), 10/8/21 - 0.9, 10/18/21 - 0.875, 12/31/21 - 0.85, 1/7/22 - 0.825, 1/14/22 - 0.8, 1/22/22 - 0.785, 8/18/22 - 0.59, 12/15/2022 - 0.48, 2/15/22 - 0.43, 25/07/23 - 0.25 (mistake), 6/08/23 - 0.33mg

Supplements: magnesium citrate and bi-glycinate

On 7/10/2023 at 2:25 AM, Onmyway said:

سلام@Sinanz

آیا می توانید امضای خود را به روز کنید تا از تغییرات اخیر دارویی شما مطلع شویم؟ اگر بتوانیم به سرعت به آن اطلاعات مراجعه کنیم، بهتر می توانیم به شما کمک کنیم.

ایده خوبی است که منتظرید قبل از کاهش مجدد تثبیت شود.

امیدوارم اوضاع برای شما بهتر پیش برود.

Omw

Thank you finally some one see me that iam not olone here.😔I update my status

Fluoxamine/Levox 200 mg

Bospar 5 mg

Nortriptyline 25 mg

Hi @Sinanz

your signature appears in Arabic. Pls correct it if you want us to be able to read it. 

In order to be seen by someone when you have a question you may want to tag a moderator (but check that they are OK being tagged, some moderators do not like that). You can also engage with others on the site. Moderators are volunteers and are generally busy with lots of things in life including their own withdrawal. 

I am now following your thread so can see what is happening here :)

OMW

"Nothing so small as a moment is insurmountable, and moments are all that we have. You have survived every trial and tribulation that life has thrown at you up until this very instant. When future troubles come—and they will come—a version of you will be born into that moment that can conquer them, too." - Kevin Koenig 

I am not a doctor and this should not be considered medical advice. You can use the information and recommendations provided in whatever way you want and all decisions on your treatment are yours. 

In the next few weeks I do not have a lot of capacity to respond to questions. If you need a quick answer pls tag or ask other moderators who may want to be tagged. 

Aug  2000 - July 2003 (ct, 4-6 wk wd) , citalopram 20 mg,  xanax prn, wellbutrin for a few months, trazodone prn 

Dec 2004 - July 2018 citalopram 20 mg, xanax prn (rarely used)

Aug 2018 - citalopram 40 mg (self titrated up)

September 2018 - January 2019 tapered citalopram - 40/30/20/10/5 no issues until a week after reaching 0

Feb 2019 0.25 xanax - 0.5/day (3 weeks) over to klonopin 0.25 once a day to manage severe wd

March 6, reinstated citalopram 2.5 mg (liquid), klonopin 0.25 mg for sleep 2-3 times a week

Apr 1st citalopram 2.0 mg (liquid), klonopin 0.25 once a week (off by 4/14/19- no tapering)

citalopram (liquid) 4/14/19 -1.8 mg, 5/8/19 - 1.6 mg,  7/27/19 -1.5 mg,  8/15/19 - 1.35, 2/21/21 - 1.1 (smaller drops in between), 6/20/21 - 1.03 mg, 8/7/21- 1.025, 8/11/21 - 1.02, 8/15/21 - 1.015, 9/3/21 - 0.925 (fingers crossed!), 10/8/21 - 0.9, 10/18/21 - 0.875, 12/31/21 - 0.85, 1/7/22 - 0.825, 1/14/22 - 0.8, 1/22/22 - 0.785, 8/18/22 - 0.59, 12/15/2022 - 0.48, 2/15/22 - 0.43, 25/07/23 - 0.25 (mistake), 6/08/23 - 0.33mg

Supplements: magnesium citrate and bi-glycinate

4 hours ago, Onmyway said:

Hi @Sinanz

your signature appears in Arabic. Pls correct it if you want us to be able to read it. 

In order to be seen by someone when you have a question you may want to tag a moderator (but check that they are OK being tagged, some moderators do not like that). You can also engage with others on the site. Moderators are volunteers and are generally busy with lots of things in life including their own withdrawal. 

OMW

Thank you so much my friend how can u engage with others? Buy the way my last symptoms isn't as bad as  before at all but if I going gym because iam body builder I will get bad wave or sugar or glutamate and magnesium makes me sick , my symptoms is anxiety, nausea, burning my back and my stomach, butter fly gut, some times I have weird thing that I feel like iam gona loosing my mind and dying but when breath that feels better , when I have a wave in sleep I bite my tongue unconsciousness 😔 all of my tongue is wounded god what is this ? Why it happened to me...my situation is worse because I cd from 5 or 6 pills at once!!! Lucky me didn't die! Some times I frustrate man! I really suck of any of it . When my anxiety gone fore ever 

Fluoxamine/Levox 200 mg

Bospar 5 mg

Nortriptyline 25 mg

4 hours ago, Onmyway said:

Hi @Sinanz

OMW

I think that my symptoms is close to benzo than others because I can not tolerate to chemical things like flouride, spray, thinner paint , petrol smells every time I smell these I feel electricity on my back and face then waves begins for days , now depend on waves day stay 2- 7 days despite I am on meds clomipramine 75 mg and mirtazapine 7.5!!! I assume klonopin do this to me😔. Even if I masturbate or sex makes waves like anxiety, blurred vision, burning and tingling skin I don't know what to do my body had bad reaction to magnesium and MSG foods, and glutamate and sugar ... I really need some one to tell that all of you had or have these? 

Fluoxamine/Levox 200 mg

Bospar 5 mg

Nortriptyline 25 mg

Hey Sina, I have almost the same symptoms that you have but maybe more severe Depersonalization. Beside med have you ever figured out why you are so sensitive to these chemicals, sugar, MSG etc.

Feb – March 2018- Paxil 20mg, Clomipramine 25mg, Zyprexa 2.5 mg

March 2018-Jully 2019- Paxil 20mg, Clomipramine 25mg

July 2019-July 2020-Paxil 40mg

July 2020 to Feb 2021- tapering Paxil to 0

June 2021 Symptoms started again and Started Paxil 20 and went to 40 mg in 2 months

July 2021-August 2021 Paxil 40mg

September 2021- Paxil 20 + Clomipramine 25

November 2021- Paxil 0 + clomipramine 75

May 2022 -Lexapro 10mg-Clomipramine 0

August 2022 -Lexapro 20mg

August 2023 to May 2023 tapering Lexapro to 0

below is my Lexapro taper:

Lexapro Duration (Days)
2022: 16-May   5 7
23-May   10 44
6-Jul   15 39
14-Aug   17.5 5
19-Aug   20 44
2-Oct   17.5 8
10-Oct   15 15
25-Oct   12.5 11
5-Nov   10 36
11-Dec   7.5 7

18-Dec

2023:

5 42
29-Jan   4.4 7
5-Feb   4 7
12-Feb   3.8 8
20-Feb   3.6 4
24-Feb   2.5 66
1-May   1.25 7
8-May   0  

Currently taking no medication. Supplement Omega-3

8 hours ago, Dontsaywhy said:

Hey Sina, I have almost the same symptoms that you have but maybe more severe Depersonalization. Beside med have you ever figured out why you are so sensitive to these chemicals, sugar, MSG etc.

That is bad news man ! So far I thought that benzo cause all of these symptoms till now I saw your sign you don't had benzo ? But still have same symptoms... I just wonder why Dr's tortured us with these poisons, unfortunately prescribed by misdagnosis I hadn't panicked or any thing like that I was neurotoxicity by antibiotics! But it happened and we can't do anything about that , I've had rough Dp /Dr  before starting clomipramine , but now on using clomipramine many of symptoms gone and some of them is tolerable now. I read some articles that gaba and glutamate receptors in body will recover about 18-24 month so most of us should be feel a way better in this time. At the end don't eat sugar alot but moderate sugar is essential for gaba remember low and high blood sugar is not good put your body into WD, don't eat msg foods at all and histamine food 

Fluoxamine/Levox 200 mg

Bospar 5 mg

Nortriptyline 25 mg

9 hours ago, Dontsaywhy said:

I had appointment to my new Dr and asked him same question and he said that your nervous system are so sensitive to changes and that is cause you feel WD for example the normal people when exposure to the cold weather or stand befor air-condition their skins feel Cooling and they feel happy and enjoying but us feel burning and anxiety same to pepper, some food etc. And I experienced that so take time to your nerv system and CNS to recover but he said that when you up and down or abrupt antipsychotic meds you starting waves and it put you into wave so you shouldn't CT or abrupt  , just start over pills and then when your symptoms coming off and you felt yourself again you can tapper , the tapper I still doesn't receive that point . Hope my body feels good again so I will tapering .

Fluoxamine/Levox 200 mg

Bospar 5 mg

Nortriptyline 25 mg

On 7/14/2023 at 7:33 PM, Sinanz said:

I had appointment to my new Dr and asked him same question and he said that your nervous system are so sensitive to changes and that is cause you feel WD for example the normal people when exposure to the cold weather or stand befor air-condition their skins feel Cooling and they feel happy and enjoying but us feel burning and anxiety same to pepper, some food etc. And I experienced that so take time to your nerv system and CNS to recover but he said that when you up and down or abrupt antipsychotic meds you starting waves and it put you into wave so you shouldn't CT or abrupt  , just start over pills and then when your symptoms coming off and you felt yourself again you can tapper , the tapper I still doesn't receive that point . Hope my body feels good again so I will tapering .

I am sure it will go away someday and we all feel the like our old self but it may take time. I also remember the same from my Dr when he told me it is OCD and that's why your body is intensifying your symptoms!!! he was suggecting me to go back on different drug which I refused.

we need time for our CNS to recover.

June 2021 Symptoms started again and Started Paxil 20 and went to 40 mg in 2 months

Lexapro Duration (Days)
23-May   10 44
6-Jul   15 39
14-Aug   17.5 5
19-Aug   20 44
2-Oct   17.5 8
10-Oct   15 15
25-Oct   12.5 11
5-Nov   10 36
11-Dec   7.5 7

18-Dec

2023:

5 42
29-Jan   4.4 7
5-Feb   4 7
12-Feb   3.8 8
20-Feb   3.6 4
24-Feb   2.5 66
1-May   1.25 7
8-May   0  

On 7/14/2023 at 7:21 PM, Sinanz said:

That is bad news man ! So far I thought that benzo cause all of these symptoms till now I saw your sign you don't had benzo ? But still have same symptoms... I just wonder why Dr's tortured us with these poisons, unfortunately prescribed by misdagnosis I hadn't panicked or any thing like that I was neurotoxicity by antibiotics! But it happened and we can't do anything about that , I've had rough Dp /Dr  before starting clomipramine , but now on using clomipramine many of symptoms gone and some of them is tolerable now. I read some articles that gaba and glutamate receptors in body will recover about 18-24 month so most of us should be feel a way better in this time. At the end don't eat sugar alot but moderate sugar is essential for gaba remember low and high blood sugar is not good put your body into WD, don't eat msg foods at all and histamine food 

I tried clomipramine before, yes it helped my DPDR ro some degree but I never felt like my old self even after few months. That's why I decided to just free myself from any drugs.

Lexapro Duration (Days)
23-May   10 44
6-Jul   15 39
14-Aug   17.5 5
19-Aug   20 44
2-Oct   17.5 8
10-Oct   15 15
25-Oct   12.5 11
5-Nov   10 36
11-Dec   7.5 7

18-Dec

2023:

5 42
29-Jan   4.4 7
5-Feb   4 7
12-Feb   3.8 8
20-Feb   3.6 4
24-Feb   2.5 66
1-May   1.25 7
8-May   0  

Hello again , i have some questions every time I going to gym particularly in evening after gym I get tickle in my brain , stomach ( butter fly gut),. Weakness in my arms and feel sickness but worse than the other I have problem with my anxiety my anxiety rev up for two or three days after and I sensitive to food again , does workout reves anxiety? 

Fluoxamine/Levox 200 mg

Bospar 5 mg

Nortriptyline 25 mg

What to do with anxiety I start smoking again after 10 years quiting smoking .and feels awesome when I smoking , I buy tobacco pipe and some delicious tobacco so I relax myself to watching TV and pipe smoking 4 -5 time day. 🫣 Is it bad for WD or not?

Fluoxamine/Levox 200 mg

Bospar 5 mg

Nortriptyline 25 mg