Since my page is closed! Yay!

Very last post. I've been here for 10+ years. Ha-ha-ha! ~100 odd posts! (Beat that, ya' spammers!)

Half my posts are just videos/songs.

"Success!"
I added tags I thought would apply.
Everything is great now. It did take 5 years, at least.

(Longer than some, shorter than others.)

Take care of yourself! Be patient,

'Give yourself a break!' (SUPER BOLD)

Want some classics? 

and finally, the one most people know.

♪ ♫ "I love you truly dear!" ♫ ♪ ... I do, even if I don't know you. I can't help but loving you.

Mua-ha-ha-ha! I think I have had a "Pre-Mature Burial!"

Ha-ha-ha! Enjoy my videos, eat my dust! And classics! "Ray Milland."

If the 1962 trailer is too sensitive. You need a new pair of shorts. Ah-ha-ha-ha!

Sorry, oops! I'm a cool and tough guy! (Take it easy!) "You ain't seen nothin' yet!"

Whoops! I read Allen Poe already! Ha-ha-ha-ha!

I'm so desensitized from trauma... I can hardly tell what people find bothersome! I'm a stone.

I am diagnosed with PTSD! Ha-ha-ha! Made of sugar, are you?

I wonder why I wear 3-piece suits and use brylcreem. (Kidding!)

Cya! Recovery comes for most everyone, in time! Bye-bye!

This is a final bump, on my account, as I move on.

Whatever!

Wait! Wait! Wait again, things will change with time.

Give yourself some time. Like it takes true love to......................

I Am Not A Medical Professional! 👨‍⚕️

Prescribed Various SSRI's/SNRI, Benzos and One Anti-Psychotic at 16, in 2009.

Fluoxetine 10mg - 1 Month. Switch to Venlafaxine 75-150mg for 3-5 months. Switch to Sertraline 50-100mg for 6-9 months. Risperidone added. (Suicide attempt, Akathisia) Cold turkey. Eventual taper of Sertraline.

Clonazepam 0.5mg 1X daily for 1 month, as I switched from Venlafaxine to Sertraline. About 3 months of Sertraline with no improvement, Risperidone was added @ 0.25mg-0.5mg for one week. Then raised to 0.75 and 1mg after another week. With 100mg Sertraline daily. Then raised to 1.5Mg after a check-up.

Sudden stop of Risperidone. After suicide attempt.

A self-taper, because I didn't trust doctors. Removing Sertraline XR beads from 100mg capsules, over 5-9 months. Which I would consider too hasty, in retrospect. I am recovered from all medication side effects!

My success story: 

I have taken many prescriptions/drugs, with/without a script. Most any prescription/illicit/grey market drug type. Searching for relief from/as, anxiety/Sleep-aids. All drugs are long ago. By God's will, I will stop smoking.

He's saved me more than once.

Posted (edited)

Since I have so few posts. Have some more songs that are clean. I Left out the 80's... Pet Shop? Mud Honey? A-ha?  Minor Threat? The Clash?

♪ "Don't go hiding in the shade!" ♪

A-ha! 

♫ "I dream myself alive!" ♫ "All I can say is it doesn't have to be this way!"

Right well. 

.-.. .- ... - -..-. --- ..-. -..-. -- -.-- -..-. -.- .. -. -.. -..-. ... - .. .-.. .-.. -..-. ... - -. -.. -. -..-. .- .-.. .. -.-. . -..-. .. -. -..-. -.-. .... .- .. -. ... -.-.--
Can't post that one. I'm the last of my kind. Still standing! F-bombs in the chorus. Haha- decode the morse!

Morse? Hahaha. I think I am "the last of my kind." (The 2010 live version/ edit is great)

Oh, here is a great one. A hidden grunge gem!

♪ "There's no going back to to the place we started from, all secrets known." ♪

Good-bye. I'm here in the background... Way--- in the back. I have a box-office seat. Next to the announcers.
I'm on top of the ball game. I don't say much. I have been watching the entire time.

(I could post some older AIC, but it's mostly about Heroin. Jerry Cantrell has 2 great albums but they are pretty dark.)

I could post Blondie [Heart Of Glass] or [Call me]

How about haha... Edits: because I am a mentor!

Take care of yourself.
You can do it. I did!

Bye except for PM's.

Edited by CharlieBrown
2010 live! Gotta move on!

Fluoxetine 10mg - 1 Month. Switch to Venlafaxine 75-150mg for 3-5 months. Switch to Sertraline 50-100mg for 6-9 months. Risperidone added. (Suicide attempt, Akathisia) Cold turkey. Eventual taper of Sertraline.

Clonazepam 0.5mg 1X daily for 1 month, as I switched from Venlafaxine to Sertraline. About 3 months of Sertraline with no improvement, Risperidone was added @ 0.25mg-0.5mg for one week. Then raised to 0.75 and 1mg after another week. With 100mg Sertraline daily. Then raised to 1.5Mg after a check-up.

A self-taper, because I didn't trust doctors. Removing Sertraline XR beads from 100mg capsules, over 5-9 months. Which I would consider too hasty, in retrospect. I am recovered from all medication side effects!

My success story: 

I have taken many prescriptions/drugs, with/without a script. Most any prescription/illicit/grey market drug type. Searching for relief from/as, anxiety/Sleep-aids. All drugs are long ago. By God's will, I will stop smoking.

Posted (edited)

I found a clean version... There's nothing bad: "I love Dr. Sally!" *Smoooooooch*
Because I am a Joker! ... The movie is rated R. Bad for some, I don't feel much but empathy, it is a film that provokes many feelings.
You won't see anything violent in this clip!
Mental issues? Hahahahaha! "♪ Don't pretend that you know me, 'cause I don't even know myself! ♪"

That's it! I spin, I dance, I kiss old women. I wear suits. And polished shoes. Ha-ha-ha-ha!

I could have posted the Jimmy Durante lyrics... But I searched and found this. No violence. SMILE!

You'll get by! You might cry, but "light up your face with gladness, hide every trace of sadness, although a tear... maybe ever so near..."

That non-violent video was not easy to find Ha-ahha! Gah! Ha-hahaha!

♫ Happy we'll be beyond the sea! And never again I'll go sailin'! ♫

So many stress-filled posts! Just wait a little longer!

Bye-bye! I'm sailin'!

"Ray Noble and Orchestra - Al Bowlly" ♪ "Blue Moon" ♪

~120 posts since late 2013. It's all here/there. You probably won't have any questions.
I'm busy in my box-office now. (not really, just PM me)

Take care of yourself.

Love you!

Recovery does come!

Don't count the days. Many things take time.
Bye-b'y!

I am really gone now. ;)

There, a more positive note ♪♫ to leave on. My success seems curt to me.
I really do care. Why am I still here? For you! Yes, you!

Edit: I do have nightmares and daymares, of being buried alive or things of the sort.

I hope you are OK!
Ha-haha! "Cold, Dry, Stone." Except it's mostly wet/rainy or hello snow! Canada!
♫ "Not to worry icy rocks still move!" ♫

Edited by CharlieBrown
Trauma Desensitization, Buried alive or Drowning, locked in a dungeon, trapped in a well. HAHAHA!

My success story: 

Posted (edited)

So many songs I could add. Buddy Rich, Sam Cooke. Hip-hop! (Too harsh)
How about some more? Because I listen to everything.
Now you can too. Instead of reading more sad news.

30's, 50's 60's 70's 80's 90's 00's and 40's. I couldn't remember my favorite song from 1942.

It has a lot of remakes! But Kalamazoo is great!

And the beat goes on!

Right-o! That's it. I could post other stuff but it's not clean enough!

How did I forget Passio?

HAHA! I write a lot. I don't know how you all have so many posts!
Mu---hahahahahaha! I'm really-really gone now. That's enough!

Edited by CharlieBrown
I won't post Mozart! Ha-ah!

My success story: 

Posted (edited)

123 - Nov. 2013! I've been healed for years! Just wait and wait again!

123 is a good number!

I actually like "Adam's Lament" the most. That took 10 minutes to find the right version. I listen to a 1:07 hour version from a cathedral.

I could not find the full version without video. Everything is now pay to listen.

I have to hide it because it's a stage art show. Mine is from 2016. The internet has grown lamer and lamer.

(Charlie Brown Clips Gone!)

Страсти по Адаму - Роберт Уилсон 2015 | Adam`s passion - Robert Wilson 2015 (youtube.com)

There is a male bum, and lots of fog. You can see his privates if you look. Don't click the link if you can't handle artistic nudity!

DON'T CLICK THE LINK IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE  ARTISTIC NUDITY. HE'S ON STAGE. IT'S OPERA.

Or you can listen and read the subtitles. It's an hour + of orchestra.

The story that goes with it. Some versions are "passion" others are "lament." I'm pretty sure it's lament. 

No one cares, But I really missed the 50's! "Life could be a dream!" *Scat* Sh-boom-sh-boom!

Also, No one cares, the lyrics quoted before are actually: ♫ "Not to worry ICE COVERED ROCKS still move!" ♫

I only posted a softer song. Those two AIC albums are, not great for someone in distress!
I didn't realise that till now. Some songs are great "keep on truckin'" others are sad... Oh well. (♪ Black Gives Way To Blue ♪)

Just remember, "Don't pretend that you know me, 'cause I don't even know myself"

If I bothered, you with a post. "What size you wear? I wear 10's. Let's see if you can fit your feet!"

That's it. I will drift away... I see you looking at my profile! I've always been hiding back------- over here!

Tricked ya! I will always respond to a PM.

Because this is my LAST POST
SPAM!!!!

annnnnnnd.... SMILE!

I do, through the tears. Now that I can cry again!

Edited by CharlieBrown
Eat Spam! Smile! Canned meat is tasty! Artistic nudity is not for everyone!

My success story: 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy