• Mentor

Since my page is closed! Yay!

Very last post. I've been here for 10+ years. Ha-ha-ha! ~100 odd posts! (Beat that, ya' spammers!)

Half my posts are just videos/songs.

"Success!"
I added tags I thought would apply.
Everything is great now. It did take 5 years, at least.

(Longer than some, shorter than others.)

Take care of yourself! Be patient,

'Give yourself a break!' (SUPER BOLD)

Want some classics? 

and finally, the one most people know.

♪ ♫ "I love you truly dear!" ♫ ♪ ... I do, even if I don't know you. I can't help but loving you.

Mua-ha-ha-ha! I think I have had a "Pre-Mature Burial!"

Ha-ha-ha! Enjoy my videos, eat my dust! And classics! "Ray Milland."

If the 1962 trailer is too sensitive. You need a new pair of shorts. Ah-ha-ha-ha!

Sorry, oops! I'm a cool and tough guy! (Take it easy!) "You ain't seen nothin' yet!"

Whoops! I read Allen Poe already! Ha-ha-ha-ha!

I'm so desensitized from trauma... I can hardly tell what people find bothersome! I'm a stone.

I am diagnosed with PTSD! Ha-ha-ha! Made of sugar, are you?

I wonder why I wear 3-piece suits and use brylcreem. (Kidding!)

Cya! Recovery comes for most everyone, in time! Bye-bye!

This is a final bump, on my account, as I move on.

Whatever!

Wait! Wait! Wait again, things will change with time.

Give yourself some time. Like it takes true love to......................

I Am Not A Medical Professional! 👨‍⚕️

Prescribed Various SSRI's/SNRI, Benzos and One Anti-Psychotic at 16, in 2009.

Fluoxetine 10mg - 1 Month. Switch to Venlafaxine 75-150mg for 3-5 months. Switch to Sertraline 50-100mg for 6-9 months. Risperidone added. (Suicide attempt, Akathisia) Cold turkey. Eventual taper of Sertraline.

Clonazepam 0.5mg 1X daily for 1 month, as I switched from Venlafaxine to Sertraline. About 3 months of Sertraline with no improvement, Risperidone was added @ 0.25mg-0.5mg for one week. Then raised to 0.75 and 1mg after another week. With 100mg Sertraline daily. Then raised to 1.5Mg after a check-up.

Sudden stop of Risperidone. After suicide attempt.

A self-taper, because I didn't trust doctors. Removing Sertraline XR beads from 100mg capsules, over 5-9 months. Which I would consider too hasty, in retrospect. I am recovered from all medication side effects!

My success story: 

I have taken many prescriptions/drugs, with/without a script. Most any prescription/illicit/grey market drug type. Searching for relief from/as, anxiety/Sleep-aids. All drugs are long ago. By God's will, I will stop smoking.

He's saved me more than once.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy