Thanks Joanna. And to you x

The only way out is through.

Aug 2013 - Augmentin leading to akathisia

Sept-Nov 2013 - Citalopram 20mg, severe reaction, off at 5mg. Valium 4mg, prn

Oct 2013 - 5 zopiclone tablets, 7.5mg

End Nov 2013-end Feb 2014, Seroquel, top dose 150mg, off at 25mg

End Nov 2013-early march 2014, Zoloft 100mg top dose, off at 25mg

End Dec-2013-early April 2014, lorazepam 1mg prn

April 3rd 2014 zoloft 5mg for a few days. 18/4/14 - zoloft, 1mg. Came off at 0.35 mg,14th June 2014

29 June 2014 - 1mg lorazepam, last ever

29 June 2014 - med free

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WinningThrough

• LoveandLight

• luv2knit

• Pugknows

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm having a crummy day today. Makes me feel like I'm in the acute stage all over again. How are you feeling? I hope you are great today.

January 2012 - Prescribed 900mg gabapentin and 30mg Norco for lower lumber spinal stenosis pain.

September 2013 - Spinal fusion surgery, 6 levels. Hospital ramped up meds 1500mg gabapentin, 100mg Norco, 80mg Oxycontin, 25mg Fentanyl patch.

January 2014 - Sever nausea daily and with back pain every 4 hours. 2 trips to ER. First endoscopy found ulcer. Treated with Sucralfate and PPI. Second endo in May found no ulcers. Doctors said it was the opiates causing the nausea. CT'd Oxycontin, Fentanyl patch.

July 2014 - Lost 48 lbs. due to not eating because of severe nausea. GP prescribed Prozac 20mg and Ativan 2mg prn. Tried for 4 days, quit. Two week followup GP said keep taking Prozac. 4 days, quit again. Ativan taken rarely prn for anxiety and appetite.

August 2014 - Went to detox. Off opiates. Still nauseous, helmet head, drugged feeling. Doctor CT'd gabapentin. Ended up in ER. Found 2 gallstones. Gabapentin reinstated at 900mg. Tried botched up and down taper to get off Gabapentin. No tapering advice from doctor. Said to just CT again.

September 2014 - Coded on table during gallbladder surgery. Developed liver biloma due to CPR by doctor. Had bile bulb inserted for 2 wks to drain.

October 2014 - Gallbladder removed. Still nauseous, 3am cortisol surging, drugged helmet head, vertigo, breathlessness, whooshing head, heart palps.

November 8th, 2014 - CT'd gabapentin suggested by family and 4 different doctors. Was told no withdrawal is associated with gabapentin. Have been in hell ever since. No windows, just one big tsunami every day with same symptoms for 4 months.

December 26, 2014 - Found SA. At least I know I'm not insane. My family thinks I'm doing this to myself. Akathesia has become unbearable.

March 10, 2015 - In absolute daily hell with no relief. Currently taking magnesium 200mg before bedtime.

• Moderator Emeritus

Just stopping by with a (((hug))), wondering how you are today.  When the little clock in the corner of my computer screen gets to 3pm I always imagine UK members waking up, dealing with the morning.  I'm not sure but I think 3pm here is about 7am there.

I'm not a doctor.  My comments are not medical advise. These are my opinions based on my own experience and what I've learned. Please discuss your situation with a medical practitioner who has knowledge of tapering and withdrawal...if you are lucky enough to find one.

My Introduction Thread

Full Drug and Withdrawal History

Brief Summary

Several SSRIs for 13 years starting 1997 (for mild to moderate partly situational anxiety) Xanax PRN ~ Various other drugs over the years for side effects

2 month 'taper' off Lexapro 2010

Short acute withdrawal, followed by 2 -3 months of improvement then delayed protracted withdrawal

DX ADHD followed by several years of stimulants and other drugs trying to manage increasing symptoms

Failed reinstatement of Lexapro and trial of Prozac (became suicidal)

May 2013 Found SA, learned about withdrawal, stopped taking drugs...healing begins.

Protracted withdrawal, with a very sensitized nervous system, slowly recovering as time passes

Supplements which have helped: Vitamin C, Magnesium, Taurine

Bad reactions: Many supplements but mostly fish oil and Vitamin D

June 2016 - Started daily juicing, mostly vegetables and lots of greens.

Aug 2016 - Oct 2016 Best window ever, felt almost completely recovered

Oct 2016 -Symptoms returned - bad days and less bad days.

April 2018 - No windows, but significant improvement, it feels like permanent full recovery is close.

VIDEO: Where did the chemical imbalance theory come from?

VIDEO: How are psychiatric diagnoses made?

VIDEO: Why do psychiatric drugs have withdrawal syndromes?

VIDEO: Can psychiatric drugs cause long-lasting negative effects?

VIDEO: Dr. Claire Weekes

Stopping by to say hello, WT. I'm sorry for your suffering. Praying you get a good long window really soon!

Zoloft 100 mg. daily for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome since Oct. 1994 / Synthroid 88 mcg. daily / Supplements: Neptune Krill Oil-1,000 mg. twice daily/Astaxanthin 10 mg. twice daily/Ubiquinol 100 mg. twice daily (These 3 have allowed me to discontinue (approved by doctor) bp meds I was on. Calcium Citrate 500 mg. daily/Vitamin D3 2,400 iu daily/K2 (MK7) 100 mcg daily (osteopenia and fam. hist. of severe osteoporosis). Stress B Complex (1/2 dose)/Quercetin (for allergies/asthma)/Magnesium (400 mg. oral glycinate and about 50 mg. magnesium chloride spray oil a day, divided throughout day).

Tapered Zoloft about 6 wks. Totally off since the end of July (25-29, 2014). 3 wks. vertigo at end of taper, then 3-4 wks. OK, followed by withdrawal symptoms increasing in severity (nausea, gastric disturbances, loss of appetite, insomnia, restlessness, jitters, anxiety, agitation--jumping out of my skin--possible akathisia?) Seem to have paradoxical reactions to everything new, even Vitamin C. Severity of akathisia comes and goes, but is constant to some degree. Hard to leave house, and cannot be home alone. (Retired)

Pugknows, I'm so sorry you had a crummy day. I hope you are feeling a little better.

Petunia, thank you for asking after me :-) Nothing new to report, I'm afraid. Same old same old. I've just started taking probiotics.

Luv, thank you for your message. I'm dreaming of a window! I hope you all get a window soon.

April 3rd 2014 zoloft 5mg for a few days. 18/4/14 - zoloft, 1mg. Came off at 0.35 mg,14th June 2014

29 June 2014 - med free

I'm going to try something. I'm going to write a date down on a big piece of paper and write that I will heal significantly by that date. I'm going to pin it on my wall and stare at it every day.

29 June 2014 - med free

Do it Winning!

Lots of love to you. The only good thing that has happened out of all of this....I met you. You've helped me more than you will ever know am I am so grateful for that.

You still have that special gift of being able to make people feel better about themselves - to help and encourage others...you may not see it but I see it all of the time.

Hugs and love. You WILL get there...I can feel it.

2008 - Doctors appointment with stress induced anxiety led to Citalopram prescription.

Severe adverse reaction

Mirtazapine prescribed - adverse reaction but told to stay on.

Poop out - December 2013

15mg

Currently on 13.5mg,

April 12mg

May 10th - 11mg

June 10th - 10mg

July 8th - 9mg

September - 0mg

Yes I also think you will get there xx and I think this is a great idea.

2000 - sertraline for job anxiety low confidence (17 years old) ..which turned the next 16 years into nightmare!

On/off sertraline severe withdrawals every time. 2014 - felt better as reduced dose of sertraline no more inner restlessness. Doctor rushed off again. Hit severe withdrawal. Lost the little I had in life. Couldn't get stable again on 12.5mg. Was switched to prozac. Had severe reaction to prozac..came off in November 2015 at 6mg as felt more confused and damaged on it..Even more withdrawal ..rage, depression, dyphoria, near constant suicidal ideation, self harm impulses, doom, concrete block in head, unable to do much of anything with this feeling in head..went back on 6mg of sertraline to see if would alleviate anything. It didn't..reduced from December to June 2016 came off at 2.5mg sertraline as was hospitalised for the severe rage, suicidal impulses, and put on 50mg lofepramine which in 2nd week reduced all symptoms but gave insomnia which still have..psych stopped lofepramine cold turkey..no increased withdrawal symptoms new symptoms from lofepramine except persistant insomnia which has as side effect.

Taking Ativan for 8 months for the severe rage self harm impulses 1-3 times a week (mostly 2 times a week) at .5mg. Two months (I'm unsure exactly when the interdose started to happen) ago interdose withdrawal seemed to happen..2 days I think after the Ativan.

Nightmare that could have been avoided!

Yes I also think you will get there xx and I think this is a great idea.

Thanks Joanna. Thinking of you.

29 June 2014 - med free

Do it Winning!

Lots of love to you. The only good thing that has happened out of all of this....I met you. You've helped me more than you will ever know am I am so grateful for that.

You still have that special gift of being able to make people feel better about themselves - to help and encourage others...you may not see it but I see it all of the time.

Hugs and love. You WILL get there...I can feel it.

Muddles, what a lovely thing to say. Thank you. The same applies to you. I don't know what I would have done without you.

I know you will get there too.

29 June 2014 - med free

What's your date WT? Or is it a secret! That's a fab idea, if it's a date far away, maybe you could put a few dates in between (half way/quarter way points). That's something bear (sex on legs) grylls taught me, smaller doses are easier to digest x

paroxatine.30mg-98-14 (16years)/15mg March 14/15mg may 2014 every two days on docs advice, went nuts so went up to 10mg. Took 2months to stabilise.10mg July 2014-sept 2014 (6.9mg)tried WD at 10% every two weeks. went nuts, nearly left husband, cats and country.10mg sept-December 14/9mg Dec-Jan 15/8.5mg Jan-Feb 15/8mg Feb-March 15/7.5mg march 15/7mg march-present. By October, off meds and on ivf. 3 failed ivf and end of 11yr relationship.10mg/July 16- July 17/5mg Jan 18- july 18

0mg july- present. Really struggling 

What's your date WT? Or is it a secret! That's a fab idea, if it's a date far away, maybe you could put a few dates in between (half way/quarter way points). That's something bear (sex on legs) grylls taught me, smaller doses are easier to digest x

MM, you met Bear Grylls? Cool!

My date is 27th August this year. I'm ever the eternal optimist! It's a date that kept coming into my head so I decided to settle on that one. I will add some dates to have good windows in the meantime. X

29 June 2014 - med free

:) I'm hoping this will happen for you..if the date kept coming into your head, them I think it will be right enough :)

2000 - sertraline for job anxiety low confidence (17 years old) ..which turned the next 16 years into nightmare!

On/off sertraline severe withdrawals every time. 2014 - felt better as reduced dose of sertraline no more inner restlessness. Doctor rushed off again. Hit severe withdrawal. Lost the little I had in life. Couldn't get stable again on 12.5mg. Was switched to prozac. Had severe reaction to prozac..came off in November 2015 at 6mg as felt more confused and damaged on it..Even more withdrawal ..rage, depression, dyphoria, near constant suicidal ideation, self harm impulses, doom, concrete block in head, unable to do much of anything with this feeling in head..went back on 6mg of sertraline to see if would alleviate anything. It didn't..reduced from December to June 2016 came off at 2.5mg sertraline as was hospitalised for the severe rage, suicidal impulses, and put on 50mg lofepramine which in 2nd week reduced all symptoms but gave insomnia which still have..psych stopped lofepramine cold turkey..no increased withdrawal symptoms new symptoms from lofepramine except persistant insomnia which has as side effect.

Taking Ativan for 8 months for the severe rage self harm impulses 1-3 times a week (mostly 2 times a week) at .5mg. Two months (I'm unsure exactly when the interdose started to happen) ago interdose withdrawal seemed to happen..2 days I think after the Ativan.

Hey there! I hope you are healed by your date!!! :)

I think that is a great idea!

2005-Zoloft bad reaction.....2006-Lexepro......2012-Upped Lexepro.......2013-Upped Lexepro......2/2014- Attempted Taper Lexepro...2/2014- Updosed Lexepro.......3/2014-Ativan.....5/2014- CT switch from Lexpro to Effexor.....

5/2014-7/2014-Tapered Ativan from 1mg to .25mg.....6/2014-Bad reaction to Effexor........7/2014- Rapid taper Effexor every other day......7/5/2014- Off Effexor.......7/2014-12/2014 - Ativan .25mg.......12/25/2014 -Taper Ativan by 4% due to paradoxical reaction .24mg...11/18/2015-Taper Ativan 1% CURRENTLY ON: .2376mg Ativan taken in 6 .0396mg doses.

MM, you met Bear Grylls? Cool!

My date is 27th August this year. I'm ever the eternal optimist! It's a date that kept coming into my head so I decided to settle on that one. I will add some dates to have good windows in the meantime. X

Hi WT, Just wanted to see how you were doing.  I hope you are healed by your date too or preferably sooner.

I am not a medical professional and nothing I say is a medical opinion or meant to be medical advice, please seek a competent and trusted medical professional to consult for all medical decisions.

Thanks Joanna and JDM. :-)

Thanks for asking after me, UnfoldingSky. I'm the same. Yesterday I pushed myself to go out having been at home, dressing gown clad all week. I somehow got through it and crashed badly in the evening. I'm noticing that recently I'm getting worse in the evenings. I wish this would all go away.

29 June 2014 - med free

I wish it would for you too xxx

Hi, WT. I too hope you are healed by your date. Sorry your outing set you back. Hope you recover from that quickly!

Zoloft 100 mg. daily for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome since Oct. 1994 / Synthroid 88 mcg. daily / Supplements: Neptune Krill Oil-1,000 mg. twice daily/Astaxanthin 10 mg. twice daily/Ubiquinol 100 mg. twice daily (These 3 have allowed me to discontinue (approved by doctor) bp meds I was on. Calcium Citrate 500 mg. daily/Vitamin D3 2,400 iu daily/K2 (MK7) 100 mcg daily (osteopenia and fam. hist. of severe osteoporosis). Stress B Complex (1/2 dose)/Quercetin (for allergies/asthma)/Magnesium (400 mg. oral glycinate and about 50 mg. magnesium chloride spray oil a day, divided throughout day).

Tapered Zoloft about 6 wks. Totally off since the end of July (25-29, 2014). 3 wks. vertigo at end of taper, then 3-4 wks. OK, followed by withdrawal symptoms increasing in severity (nausea, gastric disturbances, loss of appetite, insomnia, restlessness, jitters, anxiety, agitation--jumping out of my skin--possible akathisia?) Seem to have paradoxical reactions to everything new, even Vitamin C. Severity of akathisia comes and goes, but is constant to some degree. Hard to leave house, and cannot be home alone. (Retired)

Thanks luv and Joanna.

I'm noticing that the head blackness is taking the driver's seat. The past few days it really has been more predominant than everything else. It's all still there but the intense blackness is so severe and buzzing strongly in my head.

I hope this means something is shifting, I really do. I hope this means a window will come soon.

29 June 2014 - med free

Sorry you're struggling, but I hope you are correct, and that a window is coming soon.

Always thinking about you and am praying that this shift does indicate a change for the better.    It hasn't been that long since you stopped all the meds so I'm sure your system is working on the fix.   Oh why does it have to take so long and be so painful while its working??!!  (Hugs)

1971-81  Valium 5mg c/t PAWS     1992- through now Zoloft 25mg    2003-05 Valium 12mg Slow Taper Off

2013 Afrin Exposure to CNS    2013 O/D Val 230mg    2013 Doxepin 50mg Clonidine 2mg Zoloft 25mg

3/15/16  Doxepin 49mg Micro Tapering  Zoloft 24.3mg Holding taper

3/15/16 Clonidine mg 0.1 1/2 -    Decreasing incrementally.  DISCONTINUED

10/9/16  Doxepin 48.9  Zoloft 24.3  Clonidine  01.10  Continuing micro taper on Doxepin.

11/16/16 Doxepin 48mg  Zoloft 24.3mg  Clonidine 1.30mg

5/4/17  Doxepin 45mg  Zoloft 24mg  Clonidine 1.20mg   Micro taper of Doxepin  , Clonidine

01/13/19  Doxepin 45mg   Zoloft 21mg   Will start Micro taper of Doxepin 2/19

12/21/21  Doxepin 20 mg ?  Reducing using water micro taper--Pulling 24ml from 75ml

12/2121   Zoloft .060 grams by weight--HOLDING (info from post added by CC: On 12/21/21 my dosage was .060grams by weight or 20mg. )

26 Apr 2022 - Zoloft at -0-

((((Winning)))) Sorry its been rough for you. I think it means you are headed for a picture window. xoxo

January 2012 - Prescribed 900mg gabapentin and 30mg Norco for lower lumber spinal stenosis pain.

September 2013 - Spinal fusion surgery, 6 levels. Hospital ramped up meds 1500mg gabapentin, 100mg Norco, 80mg Oxycontin, 25mg Fentanyl patch.

January 2014 - Sever nausea daily and with back pain every 4 hours. 2 trips to ER. First endoscopy found ulcer. Treated with Sucralfate and PPI. Second endo in May found no ulcers. Doctors said it was the opiates causing the nausea. CT'd Oxycontin, Fentanyl patch.

July 2014 - Lost 48 lbs. due to not eating because of severe nausea. GP prescribed Prozac 20mg and Ativan 2mg prn. Tried for 4 days, quit. Two week followup GP said keep taking Prozac. 4 days, quit again. Ativan taken rarely prn for anxiety and appetite.

August 2014 - Went to detox. Off opiates. Still nauseous, helmet head, drugged feeling. Doctor CT'd gabapentin. Ended up in ER. Found 2 gallstones. Gabapentin reinstated at 900mg. Tried botched up and down taper to get off Gabapentin. No tapering advice from doctor. Said to just CT again.

September 2014 - Coded on table during gallbladder surgery. Developed liver biloma due to CPR by doctor. Had bile bulb inserted for 2 wks to drain.

October 2014 - Gallbladder removed. Still nauseous, 3am cortisol surging, drugged helmet head, vertigo, breathlessness, whooshing head, heart palps.

November 8th, 2014 - CT'd gabapentin suggested by family and 4 different doctors. Was told no withdrawal is associated with gabapentin. Have been in hell ever since. No windows, just one big tsunami every day with same symptoms for 4 months.

December 26, 2014 - Found SA. At least I know I'm not insane. My family thinks I'm doing this to myself. Akathesia has become unbearable.

March 10, 2015 - In absolute daily hell with no relief. Currently taking magnesium 200mg before bedtime.

Thank you for your kind words, luv, SelmaLady and pug knows. Xx

29 June 2014 - med free

No I didn't meet bear, just watch him on the TV (obsessively!). So, just after the middle of March, you are quarter of the way there. Xxx

paroxatine.30mg-98-14 (16years)/15mg March 14/15mg may 2014 every two days on docs advice, went nuts so went up to 10mg. Took 2months to stabilise.10mg July 2014-sept 2014 (6.9mg)tried WD at 10% every two weeks. went nuts, nearly left husband, cats and country.10mg sept-December 14/9mg Dec-Jan 15/8.5mg Jan-Feb 15/8mg Feb-March 15/7.5mg march 15/7mg march-present. By October, off meds and on ivf. 3 failed ivf and end of 11yr relationship.10mg/July 16- July 17/5mg Jan 18- july 18

0mg july- present. Really struggling 

Winning, what symptoms are you dealing with?

Thanks for your message micromonster.

Pug knows are you sure you want to know my symptoms? It's not pretty.

29 June 2014 - med free

If you don't want to go there, I understand.

Ok, here goes. I'm sorry if this upsets or frightens anyone.

Severe suicidal ideation 24/7

Severe terror for no reason 24/7

Feeling like I'm in the worst possible nightmare 24/7 and like demons are following me everywhere I go

Indescribable feelings inside, particularly in my legs that make me have to move my legs all the time (akathisia) 24/7 so that I can NEVER sit on a chair without horror in my body or wanting to scream non stop. The same applies to lying in bed and I have it when I stand and walk too. Severe akathisia 24/7 without breaks ever

Adrenaline rushing round my body and shooting down my hands

Brain zaps

Dizziness

Buzzing at the top of my head

Feeling like I'm in an LSD trip 24/7

Feeling like part of my brain has been scooped out

Major chemical crying spells that last hours

Horrific feelings of doom and darkness and the worst depression imaginable

Vision problems..I can't look at things or people properly, my eye muscles aren't right

Blurred vision

Feelings of wanting to scream all the time

Chest tightness

Racing thoughts..can't think of anything except this

Fear that I will never heal

Loss of all good emotions except dreadful ones

Loss of connection to people and spiritually

Inability to feel love

Memory issues

Inability to connect to memories

Inability to read a book

Problems watching tv..I can sort of do this but have to do something else at the same time

Feeling like there is a ball in my head behind my eye (this comes and goes)

Inability to function in any way

Loss of all my creativity

Loss of my soul

Waking up several times a night and often staying awake

Headaches

Skin issues

Feeling like my receptors are trying to burst open in my head but can't

Feeling my brain shaking in my skull

Frequent hot flashes and sweats (I'm in menopause)

Inability to manage any more than one thing

Twitching sometimes

Internal shaking

Shaky hands sometimes but not all the time

Loss of myself and every aspect of my life

Disgusting taste in my mouth in the morning

Head pressure

Toxic naps

Waking in absolute terror and with adrenaline surges

Feeling like I'm living in a torture chamber 24/7

Those are the main things I can think of, there are probably others but those are the most troubling

I also deal with the following although I had all these before I took the drugs ...

Severe constipation (sorry if that's too much information!), tinnitus, multiple eye floaters, numerous food intolerances, severe fatigue, gland pains, and numerous chronic fatigue and candida issues

29 June 2014 - med free

Aw Winning, I'm so sorry you are in this relentless horror movie. God bless you! I am here for you 24/7. Are you eating? Taking supplements? Have you had any windows or dirty windshields?

I was constipated for three years. Magnesium got rid of it.

WT, God bless you. Poor thing, I'm so unbelievably sorry. I don't know what to do but to pray. I will do that for you, and I will make myself a note to remember to continue in prayer for you. I forget everything unless I make notes. I have zero short term memory.

I empathize with you, it hurts my heart to hear of your suffering.

2005-Zoloft bad reaction.....2006-Lexepro......2012-Upped Lexepro.......2013-Upped Lexepro......2/2014- Attempted Taper Lexepro...2/2014- Updosed Lexepro.......3/2014-Ativan.....5/2014- CT switch from Lexpro to Effexor.....

5/2014-7/2014-Tapered Ativan from 1mg to .25mg.....6/2014-Bad reaction to Effexor........7/2014- Rapid taper Effexor every other day......7/5/2014- Off Effexor.......7/2014-12/2014 - Ativan .25mg.......12/25/2014 -Taper Ativan by 4% due to paradoxical reaction .24mg...11/18/2015-Taper Ativan 1% CURRENTLY ON: .2376mg Ativan taken in 6 .0396mg doses.

Ditto what JDM said. I'm going to stay right next to you and JDM throughout this whole journey. I will never leave you until this is over. We will just keep tugging each other along, cheering for one another, wrapping each other in warm blankets. Whatever it takes. I refuse to leave anybody behind.

So sorry you are having such a terrible time, WT. Praying some of your symptoms start to subside soon, and you can see daylight.

WT,

When I read your symptom list I was so taken back to how life was for me last year. And this:

toxic naps

was exactly right except I called mine 'daymares'. I'd fall asleep unintentionally and come gasping awake totally terrified without knowing why. Made daytimes kinda bad.

The good news it that all of that stuff goes away, thank goodness none of us stays that way all of the time. I would say 90% of the symptoms from that list are gone now for me but the ones that are left are the ones that are tearing my world apart and making me push everyone away. I don't know what is at work and I don't know if it is all of my 'core' issues coming up but it is much different than it was. It has its own set of problems.

So you have relief to look forward to, I am positive of that. When it will come I don't know, but you have to keep hanging in there. You won't see a lot of it except in hindsight. I remember one day realizing that my days were 'different', they were getting a bit longer in that the suffering wasn't taking up the whole day. That was a demarcation line for me but I only saw it in hindsight. Maybe you'll see the same thing.

There are a few commonalities in this, not everyone goes through it the same way but some parts seem to hit a lot of us. I often thought that having a topic in symptoms where people put their 'lists' might be more helpful than the things people do now when they post "Is anyone else having this?" Then we might all see how common (but no less heartbreaking) it is, the way our bodies recover from the drugs.

What happened and how I arrived here: http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/4243-cymbaltawithdrawal5600-introduction/#entry50878

July 2016 I have decided to leave my story here at SA unfinished. I have left my contact information in my profile for anyone who wishes to talk to me. I have a posting history spanning nearly 4 years and 3000+ posts all over the site.

Thank you to all who participated in my recovery. I'll miss talking to you but know that I'll be cheering you on from the sidelines, suffering and rejoicing with you in spirit, as you go on in your journey.

Aw Winning, I'm so sorry you are in this relentless horror movie. God bless you! I am here for you 24/7. Are you eating? Taking supplements? Have you had any windows or dirty windshields?

Ah, thank you Pug, that's lovely. I do eat. I don't have dairy, sugar or gluten. I'm not taking supplements. I was taking magnesium for a while. One night I forgot to take on and the blackness in my head was a little less severe the next day so I missed it the next night and the same thing. Then I took one the next night and the blackness was horrendous again. So I stopped taking it but I've had it horrendously anyway so I don't think it made any difference whatsoever really! You mentioned it for the digestive issues..I had this on magnesium so I don't know. I notice my waves and slightly less waves (can't really call them windows) happen regardless of what I do.

Dirty windshields is a very apt description!!! I do get days where I feel I can just about force myself to have a bath and dress and maybe get out the house or do some bits in the house. On those days my symptoms are a little lower. It's all there still but just somehow less severe. My best 'window' was the one I had before Christmas. The body akathisia was dreadful, I still had all the dizziness, eye stuff, brain zaps and other things but I actually felt a connection again and felt a bit cheerful. I have no idea what brought that window on.

29 June 2014 - med free

WT, God bless you. Poor thing, I'm so unbelievably sorry. I don't know what to do but to pray. I will do that for you, and I will make myself a note to remember to continue in prayer for you. I forget everything unless I make notes. I have zero short term memory.

I empathize with you, it hurts my heart to hear of your suffering.

Ah, thank you JDM! That's lovely and I really appreciate it. My thoughts are with you too.

29 June 2014 - med free