SelmaLady: How do I do this?

SelmaLady

He made a cut last month??? Did he tell you?

I almost think it would be better that way, if we had no idea and someone was diligent to watch our symptoms and go very slowly.

I think I psych myself out A LOT!

He DID take a teeny cut w/o telling me.  He did it when I was doing really well last November.  Unfortunately, we messed up with the Dox and the liquid at the same time so I really don't know if it had any effect.   This time, he lowered again w/o telling me another tiny amt (.01gr.) again at a time when I was doing really well.  But I'm thinking that what I'm going thru now is from that reduction. I don't trust the scales he has because they give different readings and he has to do the dumb weighing over and over.  Like I told Alto, I'd love to do a liquid taper but as you know too, fooling around with the way the drug hits the system sends me over the edge.  So we just have to limp along with these stupid scales.  He's looking at another set of scales that cost $$$$ but that he thinks may at least be more accurate.  I'm so scared, WF.  I know you understand that.  My whole sanity is wrapped up in a scale...

1971-81  Valium 5mg c/t PAWS     1992- through now Zoloft 25mg    2003-05 Valium 12mg Slow Taper Off

2013 Afrin Exposure to CNS    2013 O/D Val 230mg    2013 Doxepin 50mg Clonidine 2mg Zoloft 25mg

3/15/16  Doxepin 49mg Micro Tapering  Zoloft 24.3mg Holding taper

3/15/16 Clonidine mg 0.1 1/2 -    Decreasing incrementally.  DISCONTINUED

10/9/16  Doxepin 48.9  Zoloft 24.3  Clonidine  01.10  Continuing micro taper on Doxepin.

11/16/16 Doxepin 48mg  Zoloft 24.3mg  Clonidine 1.30mg

5/4/17  Doxepin 45mg  Zoloft 24mg  Clonidine 1.20mg   Micro taper of Doxepin  , Clonidine

01/13/19  Doxepin 45mg   Zoloft 21mg   Will start Micro taper of Doxepin 2/19

12/21/21  Doxepin 20 mg ?  Reducing using water micro taper--Pulling 24ml from 75ml

12/2121   Zoloft .060 grams by weight--HOLDING (info from post added by CC: On 12/21/21 my dosage was .060grams by weight or 20mg. )

26 Apr 2022 - Zoloft at -0-

I was doing some research again on the combo of Zoloft and Doxepin (which carried a "moderate" warning) and it seems that the Zoloft amplifies the Doxepin.   So when we reduced the Zoloft, we automatically reduced the effectiveness of the Doxepin!  No changes for awhile again but am thinking that I will concentrate on the Doxepin reduction and leave the Zoloft in place for awhile.  I talked it over with husband and he agrees.   We'll have to wait out the wave now.  I was doing a lot better and was able to do a lot of pretty "normal" stuff and had a lot of "normal" feelings.  Now I'm back to the insanity.   Pacing the porch today in 105 heat.  Can't be helpful either.   My son is coming in this evening for a "celebration" dinner.  I have to fake what I did naturally just last week...

1971-81  Valium 5mg c/t PAWS     1992- through now Zoloft 25mg    2003-05 Valium 12mg Slow Taper Off

2013 Afrin Exposure to CNS    2013 O/D Val 230mg    2013 Doxepin 50mg Clonidine 2mg Zoloft 25mg

10/9/16  Doxepin 48.9  Zoloft 24.3  Clonidine  01.10  Continuing micro taper on Doxepin.

5/4/17  Doxepin 45mg  Zoloft 24mg  Clonidine 1.20mg   Micro taper of Doxepin  , Clonidine

12/21/21  Doxepin 20 mg ?  Reducing using water micro taper--Pulling 24ml from 75ml

12/2121   Zoloft .060 grams by weight--HOLDING (info from post added by CC: On 12/21/21 my dosage was .060grams by weight or 20mg. )

Worse today.   Feels as tho I am slipping into the abyss again.   Akathisia back.  Pacing.   Mind just gone... 

(((Selma))) So sorry. Praying for you. Hope you got through your 4th activities OK.

Zoloft 100 mg. daily for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome since Oct. 1994 / Synthroid 88 mcg. daily / Supplements: Neptune Krill Oil-1,000 mg. twice daily/Astaxanthin 10 mg. twice daily/Ubiquinol 100 mg. twice daily (These 3 have allowed me to discontinue (approved by doctor) bp meds I was on. Calcium Citrate 500 mg. daily/Vitamin D3 2,400 iu daily/K2 (MK7) 100 mcg daily (osteopenia and fam. hist. of severe osteoporosis). Stress B Complex (1/2 dose)/Quercetin (for allergies/asthma)/Magnesium (400 mg. oral glycinate and about 50 mg. magnesium chloride spray oil a day, divided throughout day).

Tapered Zoloft about 6 wks. Totally off since the end of July (25-29, 2014). 3 wks. vertigo at end of taper, then 3-4 wks. OK, followed by withdrawal symptoms increasing in severity (nausea, gastric disturbances, loss of appetite, insomnia, restlessness, jitters, anxiety, agitation--jumping out of my skin--possible akathisia?) Seem to have paradoxical reactions to everything new, even Vitamin C. Severity of akathisia comes and goes, but is constant to some degree. Hard to leave house, and cannot be home alone. (Retired)

Sounds like maybe it would be best to concentrate on the doxepin for now. Hopefully once you are able to be off one of these drugs, things will be better, because the interaction will not be in play. It's too bad the doctors don't consider these interactions when they prescribe.

Zoloft 100 mg. daily for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome since Oct. 1994 / Synthroid 88 mcg. daily / Supplements: Neptune Krill Oil-1,000 mg. twice daily/Astaxanthin 10 mg. twice daily/Ubiquinol 100 mg. twice daily (These 3 have allowed me to discontinue (approved by doctor) bp meds I was on. Calcium Citrate 500 mg. daily/Vitamin D3 2,400 iu daily/K2 (MK7) 100 mcg daily (osteopenia and fam. hist. of severe osteoporosis). Stress B Complex (1/2 dose)/Quercetin (for allergies/asthma)/Magnesium (400 mg. oral glycinate and about 50 mg. magnesium chloride spray oil a day, divided throughout day).

Tapered Zoloft about 6 wks. Totally off since the end of July (25-29, 2014). 3 wks. vertigo at end of taper, then 3-4 wks. OK, followed by withdrawal symptoms increasing in severity (nausea, gastric disturbances, loss of appetite, insomnia, restlessness, jitters, anxiety, agitation--jumping out of my skin--possible akathisia?) Seem to have paradoxical reactions to everything new, even Vitamin C. Severity of akathisia comes and goes, but is constant to some degree. Hard to leave house, and cannot be home alone. (Retired)

I almost think it would be better that way, if we had no idea and someone was diligent to watch our symptoms and go very slowly.

He DID take a teeny cut w/o telling me. He did it when I was doing really well last November. Unfortunately, we messed up with the Dox and the liquid at the same time so I really don't know if it had any effect. This time, he lowered again w/o telling me another tiny amt (.01gr.) again at a time when I was doing really well. But I'm thinking that what I'm going thru now is from that reduction. I don't trust the scales he has because they give different readings and he has to do the dumb weighing over and over. Like I told Alto, I'd love to do a liquid taper but as you know too, fooling around with the way the drug hits the system sends me over the edge. So we just have to limp along with these stupid scales. He's looking at another set of scales that cost $$$$ but that he thinks may at least be more accurate. I'm so scared, WF. I know you understand that. My whole sanity is wrapped up in a scale...

I know... I know how you feel. Praying for you. I wish I could say something or do something that would make it better. :(

2005-Zoloft bad reaction.....2006-Lexepro......2012-Upped Lexepro.......2013-Upped Lexepro......2/2014- Attempted Taper Lexepro...2/2014- Updosed Lexepro.......3/2014-Ativan.....5/2014- CT switch from Lexpro to Effexor.....

5/2014-7/2014-Tapered Ativan from 1mg to .25mg.....6/2014-Bad reaction to Effexor........7/2014- Rapid taper Effexor every other day......7/5/2014- Off Effexor.......7/2014-12/2014 - Ativan .25mg.......12/25/2014 -Taper Ativan by 4% due to paradoxical reaction .24mg...11/18/2015-Taper Ativan 1% CURRENTLY ON: .2376mg Ativan taken in 6 .0396mg doses.

Sounds like maybe it would be best to concentrate on the doxepin for now. Hopefully once you are able to be off one of these drugs, things will be better, because the interaction will not be in play. It's too bad the doctors don't consider these interactions when they prescribe.

Yes.   It's Doxepin taper only for now.  And I don't dare even start that until at least some of the worst of this settles back down again.   Before when I've had a reaction to med changes, it took me 4-5 months to get over the worst of it.  I'm so hoping that it won't take that long again... And we know that most doctors neither seem to know or want to know what these powerful chemicals due to a finely tuned wonder that is the brain.  It breaks my heart that these drugs have done so much damage in the name of "treating" something that they know really nothing about.  They used to "bleed" their patients to cure them---too bad they gave that up!  We'd be a lot better off...    Blessings to you Luv. 

He DID take a teeny cut w/o telling me. He did it when I was doing really well last November. Unfortunately, we messed up with the Dox and the liquid at the same time so I really don't know if it had any effect. This time, he lowered again w/o telling me another tiny amt (.01gr.) again at a time when I was doing really well. But I'm thinking that what I'm going thru now is from that reduction. I don't trust the scales he has because they give different readings and he has to do the dumb weighing over and over. Like I told Alto, I'd love to do a liquid taper but as you know too, fooling around with the way the drug hits the system sends me over the edge. So we just have to limp along with these stupid scales. He's looking at another set of scales that cost $$$$ but that he thinks may at least be more accurate. I'm so scared, WF. I know you understand that. My whole sanity is wrapped up in a scale...

I know... I know how you feel. Praying for you. I wish I could say something or do something that would make it better. :(

You already have --- Love to you for your understanding and empathy.   

Praying you will get over it more quickly this time, and can continue on with your taper.

I take the last of my 88mcg. Synthroid in the morning, with approximately 1/8th cut off of it. I'll go to the 75 after that. I'm sure the cuts I've made are not accurate, but better than nothing. I feel I will do OK with it. I'm pretty sure the issues I've had a few days this week have been due to something else--or perhaps even nothing at all. In case I end up going through this again, since my cortisol apparently is throwing things off, I really need to get a scale. What do you recommend?

XOXO

Hi dear

It's so hard managing two drugs at the same time, isn't it? I have two drugs to deal with as well. I wish you peace and healing and better days soon

I suffer from depression, anxiety, pure-o ocd, and panic attacks since 2004. Been on multiple different psychiatric drugs since 2006. Never had a significant WD problem before, only brain zaps for a month and then I'd be fine...............Been on Cipralex (escitalopram) 15 mg and Fluanxol (flupentixol) 1 mg since Sep 2014. Stopped taking the Cipralex after a fast 20-day taper.Took the last 5 mg Cipralex on Feb 5th, 2015. Then took Seroxat (paroxetine) 10 mg for a week, and stopped it too. Severe WD started suddenly on Feb 16th. RI 5 mg Cipralex on Feb 18th, 2015. RI worked and was relatively stable for a while................April 7 - decreased Fluanxol from 1 mg to 0.5 mg and took it at this dose for a week. - BIG MISTAKE; April 13 - WD starts creeping in; April 14 - RI full dose of Fluanxol 1 mg => severe muscle twitching and jerking when trying to relax and fall asleep, overwhelming sense of doom, dread, terror, and horror, insomnia, hoping to stabilize.
Tried doing a 10% cut off Fluanxol in the end of May for a few days, but quickly updosed to full dose because the twitching returned.
Experiencing waves and windows in the following months.
Unsuccessful brief taper attempt of Fluanxol by 5% on November 1st. Symptoms hit the next day. Too scared to continue tapering, reinstate full dose.
Severe crash in November after stupidly trying a barbiturate on November 9th. Grave mistake. Sense of unshakable inescapable internal torture, like my soul is in hell being tortured, terror/horror/dread/doom (probably akathisia?) that gets especially bad when trying to relax and fall asleep, muscles twitch, jerk and move on their own, shaking, insomnia, can't eat, confusion, disorientation, brain not working normally. Never felt so bad in my entire life. Never experiment with other meds while in WD! Praying to God I stabilize and get back to my baseline.
December - things getting even worse.

January - unbearable suffering

You already have --- Love to you for your understanding and empathy.

Love you friend. Xo

2005-Zoloft bad reaction.....2006-Lexepro......2012-Upped Lexepro.......2013-Upped Lexepro......2/2014- Attempted Taper Lexepro...2/2014- Updosed Lexepro.......3/2014-Ativan.....5/2014- CT switch from Lexpro to Effexor.....

5/2014-7/2014-Tapered Ativan from 1mg to .25mg.....6/2014-Bad reaction to Effexor........7/2014- Rapid taper Effexor every other day......7/5/2014- Off Effexor.......7/2014-12/2014 - Ativan .25mg.......12/25/2014 -Taper Ativan by 4% due to paradoxical reaction .24mg...11/18/2015-Taper Ativan 1% CURRENTLY ON: .2376mg Ativan taken in 6 .0396mg doses.

Hi dear

It's so hard managing two drugs at the same time, isn't it? I have two drugs to deal with as well. I wish you peace and healing and better days soon

I feel the same, BB.  And when drugs are synergistic they just seem to be so reactive to any change. 

Maybe in time you can begin a reduction of perhaps the A/P first.  Have you looked into how you want to do that?  Maybe it would be possible to do a micro liquid taper when its time?  Most people seem to be able to make that change. 

I know that we both have to wait to make any change so that our systems can have a chance to settle out from our past changes.   Its so hard to wait, isn't it?  Seems like such a waste of precious time.  I try to do at least something each day that has some value so that I don't feel as tho I am throwing away the time.   Life is surely not a predictable course. 

Love to you hon.  You have so much value just as you are.

How do I get through this?  How do I cope with a world that continues to shrink?  18 months now of an ever shrinking world.  Really bad jump today.  Husband says to accept that it will probably get worse again until it has come to a place where it can begin to reverse.  Of course, the question that goes over and over in my brain:  where will this end and what if it doesn't get better?  Blindness of a sort.  But its not just blindness but the feelings of insanity and loss of myself and an inability to think and deep fear. 

Sorry to be so depressing.  I still have hope somewhere inside me that tells me that all things chemical are being worked on by the system.  And that it DOES constantly change.  And that I have done nothing to the system to disable it to this extent.  And that's all I've got to hold onto.  Feeling so insane that it is hard even to hold onto God.  He is holding onto me. 

(((Selma))) No words--just prayers!!

It will get better.

XOXO

Selma, I feel ya. I have no words. But, it has gotten better before and it will again. Prayers. Xo

my heart goes out to you-big hugs xo

went on Prozac 1994-99,60mg.poopout ct  back on 2001-2002,prozac weekly 2002,not working,Effexor 75 mg.?2003-mar.2004 gaining weight 8wk. taper,wellbutrin 150 mg.mar. -may 2004 ctmedfree til july 2005 back to Prozac gaining weight again,back on wellbutrin jan.2006150-300 mg.bad constipation.also was taking aygestin(hormone)perimenopausal irregular bleeding.back on Prozac around sept,?2006,hysterectomy jan30.2007(adenomyosis)off&on Prozac til 2009,citalopram about 1 mo, April 2010 no effect,Effexor again may -mar, 2011.ct,Prozac aug,-dec, 2011 &sept-nov 2012,paroxetine oct,23 2013-may 4 2014 20 mgs.tapered 6 wks.-failed RI in Oct.2014-in protracted WD.started 10 mgs. Fluoxetine May 25 2021 .Stopped fluoxetine May 2022 at 5 mgs.

I'm praying too dear. I feel horrific and there's nothing left to do but pray and hold tight. Hope you see some improvement soon dear

I suffer from depression, anxiety, pure-o ocd, and panic attacks since 2004. Been on multiple different psychiatric drugs since 2006. Never had a significant WD problem before, only brain zaps for a month and then I'd be fine...............Been on Cipralex (escitalopram) 15 mg and Fluanxol (flupentixol) 1 mg since Sep 2014. Stopped taking the Cipralex after a fast 20-day taper.Took the last 5 mg Cipralex on Feb 5th, 2015. Then took Seroxat (paroxetine) 10 mg for a week, and stopped it too. Severe WD started suddenly on Feb 16th. RI 5 mg Cipralex on Feb 18th, 2015. RI worked and was relatively stable for a while................April 7 - decreased Fluanxol from 1 mg to 0.5 mg and took it at this dose for a week. - BIG MISTAKE; April 13 - WD starts creeping in; April 14 - RI full dose of Fluanxol 1 mg => severe muscle twitching and jerking when trying to relax and fall asleep, overwhelming sense of doom, dread, terror, and horror, insomnia, hoping to stabilize.
Tried doing a 10% cut off Fluanxol in the end of May for a few days, but quickly updosed to full dose because the twitching returned.
Unsuccessful brief taper attempt of Fluanxol by 5% on November 1st. Symptoms hit the next day. Too scared to continue tapering, reinstate full dose.
Severe crash in November after stupidly trying a barbiturate on November 9th. Grave mistake. Sense of unshakable inescapable internal torture, like my soul is in hell being tortured, terror/horror/dread/doom (probably akathisia?) that gets especially bad when trying to relax and fall asleep, muscles twitch, jerk and move on their own, shaking, insomnia, can't eat, confusion, disorientation, brain not working normally. Never felt so bad in my entire life. Never experiment with other meds while in WD! Praying to God I stabilize and get back to my baseline.

(((Hugs))) for all the understanding and encouragements.    It means so much just to be told that I will get better.  I believe that with all my heart for everyone here, I do.  I have no doubt that recovery is coming.   But for myself, it is so hard to even consider that I can get better.  I know you all understand that.  We so need each other to remind us that our thots of no improvements are coming from a brain temporarily derailed.   xoxoxo

(((Selma))

2000 - sertraline for job anxiety low confidence (17 years old) ..which turned the next 16 years into nightmare!

On/off sertraline severe withdrawals every time. 2014 - felt better as reduced dose of sertraline no more inner restlessness. Doctor rushed off again. Hit severe withdrawal. Lost the little I had in life. Couldn't get stable again on 12.5mg. Was switched to prozac. Had severe reaction to prozac..came off in November 2015 at 6mg as felt more confused and damaged on it..Even more withdrawal ..rage, depression, dyphoria, near constant suicidal ideation, self harm impulses, doom, concrete block in head, unable to do much of anything with this feeling in head..went back on 6mg of sertraline to see if would alleviate anything. It didn't..reduced from December to June 2016 came off at 2.5mg sertraline as was hospitalised for the severe rage, suicidal impulses, and put on 50mg lofepramine which in 2nd week reduced all symptoms but gave insomnia which still have..psych stopped lofepramine cold turkey..no increased withdrawal symptoms new symptoms from lofepramine except persistant insomnia which has as side effect.

Taking Ativan for 8 months for the severe rage self harm impulses 1-3 times a week (mostly 2 times a week) at .5mg. Two months (I'm unsure exactly when the interdose started to happen) ago interdose withdrawal seemed to happen..2 days I think after the Ativan.

Nightmare that could have been avoided!

I think I may have done something really dumb.  I water in my garden in the evening when it is cooler and the mosquitos seem to like that time of day too.  I have lots of bites and itching from them   I also have tons of "Yellow Jacket" bees this year because of the really mild winter and extreme heat wave we've been having for the last 2 weeks  (broke all kinds of records).  They swarm in the grass and around flowering plants. 

I wanted to get some kind of insect repellent for at least some protection.  I bought (online) a "natural" insect repellent that has several different natural oils.  Sprayed it on my arms to see how I liked it.   Within just a few minutes, my heart started pounding and I felt as weak and faint.  I scrubbed it off with dish detergent and so far things have settled down.  But I know that even something as slight as this can set me back for days if not weeks.  I sprayed magnesium oil on last year and had an uptick for a few days.  I would've loved this oil as it smelled wonderful and felt so good on the skin....

I know of a man who was recovering nicely from I believe a c/t benzo w/d and was about 2 1/2 year out----he was advised to use an essential oil and that it be rubbed into his feet.  After doing that, he was thrown back into a horrible set back which took him many months to come out of!   So so scary to be this fragile, this vulnerable...

We learn though! And quick lol

That's whats wrong with today I think..stuff I haven't had for awhile has appeared and I used essential oil for the first time yesterday.

2000 - sertraline for job anxiety low confidence (17 years old) ..which turned the next 16 years into nightmare!

On/off sertraline severe withdrawals every time. 2014 - felt better as reduced dose of sertraline no more inner restlessness. Doctor rushed off again. Hit severe withdrawal. Lost the little I had in life. Couldn't get stable again on 12.5mg. Was switched to prozac. Had severe reaction to prozac..came off in November 2015 at 6mg as felt more confused and damaged on it..Even more withdrawal ..rage, depression, dyphoria, near constant suicidal ideation, self harm impulses, doom, concrete block in head, unable to do much of anything with this feeling in head..went back on 6mg of sertraline to see if would alleviate anything. It didn't..reduced from December to June 2016 came off at 2.5mg sertraline as was hospitalised for the severe rage, suicidal impulses, and put on 50mg lofepramine which in 2nd week reduced all symptoms but gave insomnia which still have..psych stopped lofepramine cold turkey..no increased withdrawal symptoms new symptoms from lofepramine except persistant insomnia which has as side effect.

Taking Ativan for 8 months for the severe rage self harm impulses 1-3 times a week (mostly 2 times a week) at .5mg. Two months (I'm unsure exactly when the interdose started to happen) ago interdose withdrawal seemed to happen..2 days I think after the Ativan.

(((Selma))) Yes, scary to be this sensitive, but such is our life right now. I'm thinking the couple of very bad days I have had in the last week may have been the result of foods I ate that I have not been eating. I am trying to expand my diet to hopefully get the cortisol under control, and guess I need to go more gradually and test things out carefully. So glad you approached this carefully, and were able to head off a major reaction.

Continued prayers, as always.

XOXO

It is scary to be this vulnerable xx

Yes, we have to be very careful when trying new things. Essential oils can be helpful but can also affect some people negatively. I think it's best to stay as "natural" as possible and not try too many different things because they can set us back. We are indeed very sensitive. I have been using Lavender and Frankincense oil without bad effects, but who knows... I've had a worsening recently and it might as well be connected to some of the things I did - tried homeopathy, drank beer, used essential oils. Who knows. 

Of course you will get better honey. Have no doubts. I know everyone thinks they will be the one to not recover, but that's part of WD thinking and it's not the truth. Everyone recovers at their own pace. And I'm sure there are people who have recovered from this who didn't even realize they were in WD in the first place (thought they have a relapse or something). You have no reason to doubt your healing, which is taking place as we 'speak'. You will be OK honey, I'm sure. 

SelmaLady, just wanted to drop by your thread to wish you healing and peace. It is scary to be so fragile and vulnerable but you acted quickly and seemed to avert disaster.

I hope your funhouse vision is improving. Give it some time, that does get better. Take care and many many blessings to you.

2001-04 Polypharmacy to include Paxil,Celexa, Risperdal, Seroquel, Depakote, Ambien, Geodon, Valium, Ativan, Haldol

03/04-11/04 Abilify

11/04-05/07 CT Abilify Non symptomatic

6/07 took Valium, began to experience altered reality and physical symptoms of withdrawal from Valium.

07/08. Abilify 2 mg, 12/08 Abilify 1 mg, 03/09 Abilify 0 mg, 03/08-06/11Altered reality but fully functional

10/12 hospitalized, Invega Depot, 2 shots discontinued, severe insomnia

6/14-10/14 flexeril, discontinued, developed insomnia; 10/14 10 mg Doxepin I week, no help with insomnia; 10/14 Remeron for two days, paradoxical reaction

Present Risperdal 1mg, clonazepam 2 mg, Restoril 15 mg. Went from .5 to 1 to 1.5 to 2mg of clonazepam in 2014. Also in 2014, tapered from 2 mg risperdal to 1.5 (fairly slowly but still too fast) and had to up dose back to 2 mg. Got liquid risperdal and started from 2 mg again.

Checking in to see how you are doing. Love and prayers are with you. Xo

I started to post earlier, but got interrupted. Praying you are hanging in there, SL, and hopefully even seeing some improvements!

XOXO

Thank you all for coming here and posting encouragements.  I think we all have a fear of being exposed to something that will make things even worse when we're already at our limit (or beyond).  And so many times we just never know until its too late.  We just have to question EVERYTHING that we're exposing ourselves to and take any new substance in teeny tiny increments to see how we will react.  There are lots of things that we can know will be capable of increasing our suffering and I always think its good to read what others have reacted badly to.  I'm on another site where the admin has started a thread for people to list what they have reacted badly to--what a list!

I've not posted because I just can't seem to think of anything to write that I haven't written over and over.  Things are about the same as far as up and down and space shrinkage, etc.  I was reading Wildflower's thread and agreed with her that sometimes listing all that is happening is terrifying and causes near despair.  But I think that for some of us, we have to put the subjective experiences out there in the objective world because it brings some kind of sanity or reality to a world that is so completely unreal and not understandable, at all. 

I am trying to do normal activities even tho I am in this fishbowl head.  Sometimes I just get so sick and tired of having this horrible "misfiring" brain define who I am.  I hate that most of all.  Its so hard to have to admit that I am not in control of who I am or who I will be tomorrow.  I ruminate over what actually defines a person and always come back to the realization that is the Creator who makes that decision.  And that always, always comforts me.   And as long as I focus on that, I'm ok.  But I don't ever seem to have that focus when I wake up in the morning and realize that I am in a world of my own that shares so little with other human beings.   So I force myself to think of what I want to accomplish that day and try to focus on nothing else.  What choice is there but to keep going forward and hope that in time, I will enter more and more into experiencing the reality that I can only imagine right now.   If it's ok with God that I'm like this, then it has to be ok with me.

That is how I see it, as well. Love & prayers.

Many SSRI's and SSNRI's over 20 years. Zoloft for 7 years followed by Effexor, Lexapro, Prozac, Cymbalta, Celexa, Pristiq, Valdoxan, Mianserin and more - on and off. No tapering. Cold turkey off Valdoxan - end of May 2014

Psych Drug - free since May 2014

Please keep me in prayer as I have to go to the Urgent Care to get a tetanus booster---I got a small wound on my leg (just a little blood) from an outdoor wire cage and I haven't had a tetanus booster for 12 years.  I don't know how my system is going to react to this---I have just gotten to a place where I do not pace and I can sleep all night.  I am so despondent that I may have to go back to that place again...Lord be with me.

Praying! Please keep us posted!

XOXO

((Luv))   I'm back and it went calmly and all I can do now is to wait to see how I react.  The doctor said that this shot doesn't cause any bad reactions at all with the exception of the injection spot --- will be sore, which I already know.   So I'm just hoping that the toxin that's given doesn't ramp me up too badly.    So awful to be so terrified of something that never caused me a minute's concern before this happened. 

Yes, it is... But I definitely understand. I'm the same way. We are also the same way with my daughter since her floxing!

Will be praying!

XOXO

Praying for you

Xoxo

Thank you so much for the prayers.   Love to you Luv and WF.

So far, no reaction at all.  Not even the arm where I had the shot----he had said that I would have a sore arm.  I'm in my usual pattern of feeling insane in the morning with it letting up some in the afternoon and much better after 8pm.   I actually feel more focused this morning than the last few days and have been able to function better.   I just try to do what I can when I can and try not to go to the "what if's" !!

Yep... Definitely better trying to avoid the what if's. Glad you seem to have had no reaction. That's great!

Still praying!

XOXO