Frogie: how to taper off Lexapro and Xanax?

Frogie

Hi Joy:

I will try to answer you, but I've had to clean our satellite off twice this morning. And I'm sure we will lose the Internet. We are having 30-40 mph winds and supposed to gust to 80 mph. We are under a blizzard warning 4-8 inches but I don't believe that. It's the wet yucky snow that messes everything up. But it's snow. Yesterday it was 83!

How often do you take Phenergran? I might only take it once a month now. Where I was taking it almost daily for a while.

I don't have control over my life right now. But when do you really? I'm stuck somewhere I don't want to be. I know we are moving but not quickly enough for me. Just things like that make me angry. 

Yes I get disability. But my fiancé makes good money so we live fine. 

Counseling is ok. The last time I was there, was emotional. I got a lot out. I go once a month, so I'll be better this month. You have an unbiased person help you through difficult times. I think it would help you right now.

I'm sorry you are going through everything you are going through. It has to be very difficult to watch your family this way. And to divorce your husband? There is no other way to work through this? I haven't spoken to my youngest son for almost 10 years because of family stuff. There isn't a day that doesn't go by that I pray I can talk with him. But he has to want too.

I don't do much housework. I don't like to do it. I make sure things are picked up, dishes and laundry are done. Things like that. I don't cook a whole lot right now. My fiancé is on Nutrisystem so it's just me to cook for. I cook a lot of baked chicken. Brownie and I love it.  I sleep fine. Always have. I don't like to read, so I watch tv.

I haven't felt more depressed since tapering. I do get a little more anxiety. But I take Xanax. Another stupid med I have to taper off of.

I'm going to get off of here so I can send this in case we lose the Internet. Since I've been writing, I've had to stop and go clean the satellite two more times.

Hopefully I can still talk on the internet today. 

Write me back. I do love to hear from you.

Take care,

Frogie xx

PREVIOUS medications and discontinuations: Have been on medications since 1996. 

Valium, Gabapentin, Lamictal, Prilosec and Zantac from 2000 to 2015 with a fast taper by a psychiatrist.

Liquid Lexapro Nov, 2016 to 31-March, 2019 Lexapro free!!! (total Lexapro taper was 4 years-started with pill form)

---CURRENT MEDICATIONS:Supplements:Milk Thistle, Metamucil, Magnesium Citrate, Vitamin D3, Levothyroxine 25mcg, Vitamin C, Krill oil.

Xanax 1mg 3x day June, 2000 to 19-September, 2020 Went from .150 grams (average weight of 1 Xanax) 3x day to .003 grams 3x day. April 1, 2021 went back on 1mg a day. Started tapering May 19, 2023. July 28, 2023-approximately .87mg. Dr. fast tapered me at the end and realized he messed up. Prescribe it again and I am doing "slower than a turtle" taper.

19-September, 2020 Xanax free!!! (total Xanax taper was 15-1/2 months-1-June, 2019-19-September, 2020)

I am not a medical professional.

The suggestions I make are based on personal experience.

Hi  Frogie

Your life is quite similar to many others.  Yes your anger is because of your situation and I can understand that.

I still love my husband but I also love my daughter and grand daughter and my husband is heavily favouring my son.

I have to do this otherwise I will regret it in years to come.  How are you today?

Joy

Jan 2023 to July 2023 250mg quetiapine

Tapered off quetiapine again over 2 months - now weight problem

43 minutes ago, joy2730 said:

Hi  Frogie

Your life is quite similar to many others.  Yes your anger is because of your situation and I can understand that.

I still love my husband but I also love my daughter and grand daughter and my husband is heavily favouring my son.

I have to do this otherwise I will regret it in years to come.  How are you today?

Joy

Hi Joy:

I'm not as angry today. We are snowed in. The highway is closed. We don't have much snow but it's the wind 40-60 mph. We lost power for a couple of hours yesterday because of the wind. 

You have to do what's right for you. I have family problems. Maybe someday I'll get to see my youngest son. It's been almost 10 years. Money is evil when it comes to family.

We are just watching NASCAR and I'm playing solitaire. I think later my fiancé and I are going to play a game. We need to do something together.

How are you feeling since your taper? Hope well.

Take care,

Frogie xx

Valium, Gabapentin, Lamictal, Prilosec and Zantac from 2000 to 2015 with a fast taper by a psychiatrist.

Liquid Lexapro Nov, 2016 to 31-March, 2019 Lexapro free!!! (total Lexapro taper was 4 years-started with pill form)

---CURRENT MEDICATIONS:Supplements:Milk Thistle, Metamucil, Magnesium Citrate, Vitamin D3, Levothyroxine 25mcg, Vitamin C, Krill oil.

Xanax 1mg 3x day June, 2000 to 19-September, 2020 Went from .150 grams (average weight of 1 Xanax) 3x day to .003 grams 3x day. April 1, 2021 went back on 1mg a day. Started tapering May 19, 2023. July 28, 2023-approximately .87mg. Dr. fast tapered me at the end and realized he messed up. Prescribe it again and I am doing "slower than a turtle" taper.

19-September, 2020 Xanax free!!! (total Xanax taper was 15-1/2 months-1-June, 2019-19-September, 2020)

So far the taper is fine but I tend to be fine at first and then crash later.

You are right Frogie money and family is a toxic mix.

It will be good to do something with your fiancée.  My husband and I do nothing together because we both work so hard - that is really bad for a relationship.  But of late he just can'take be bothered.  Have you got an engagement ring Frogie.

my son was fine as a child but from 16 onwards has been a nightmare especially to my daughter and myself.

I am hoping I can get down in citalopram dose a little but I do tend to suffer really bad symptoms.

I suppose this time will not be any different.  I have started eating more healthy foods as I am now going to Slimming World which may or may not help.

I often feel lonely for a good soul mate type of man.  Perhaps I will find one in the future who knows.  My present husband doesn't really love me - does that make any sense?

Joy

5 hours ago, joy2730 said:

So far the taper is fine but I tend to be fine at first and then crash later.

You are right Frogie money and family is a toxic mix.

It will be good to do something with your fiancée.  My husband and I do nothing together because we both work so hard - that is really bad for a relationship.  But of late he just can'take be bothered.  Have you got an engagement ring Frogie.

my son was fine as a child but from 16 onwards has been a nightmare especially to my daughter and myself.

I am hoping I can get down in citalopram dose a little but I do tend to suffer really bad symptoms.

I suppose this time will not be any different.  I have started eating more healthy foods as I am now going to Slimming World which may or may not help.

I often feel lonely for a good soul mate type of man.  Perhaps I will find one in the future who knows.  My present husband doesn't really love me - does that make any sense?

Joy

Money and family is very toxic. My family pays my youngest son to stay away from me. But that is his choice too. I've tried to talk to him, but he tells me to leave him alone. So I do now.

My fiancé and I played some cards. Then he watched a movie and I played solitaire on my iPad with Brownie next to me.

Yes I do have an engagement ring. I have had one since he got  back from Iraq 10 years in August. It's pretty.

My fiancé is on nutrisystem. I'm not familiar with Slimming World. Is it kinda like Weight Watchers? I need to lose some weight, but I need to wait until I'm off the Lexapro then worry about the weight.

I'm sorry you and your husband can't stay together. I've been divorced twice and so has my fiancé so that's why we aren't married. But I know exactly what you mean about him not really loving you. I've been through that before. Hopefully things will work out for the best for all of you.

I hope your symptoms are easier this time.

Take care,

Frogie xx

Your post has really helped me - great to know of others who have experienced the same.

Yes Slimming World is like weight watchers - they are all pretty much the same.

I have been dying my grey hair for years plus highlights plus a straightening treatment and now I have noticed my grey is white and silver so I am going to stop dying.

That is terrible - your family pay your son to stay away.  I don't want to see my son again.

It is so good to Internet chat.

I was hot in bed last night and kicked my hot water bottle out - but the weather has become milder - but I have had hot nights when reducing before.

I am.unclear where you live in the world Frogie - is it America - I know you say 'yard work' and 'renters' and those words are new to me.

Hope you have a good day Frogie.

Joy

4 hours ago, joy2730 said:

Your post has really helped me - great to know of others who have experienced the same.

Yes Slimming World is like weight watchers - they are all pretty much the same.

I have been dying my grey hair for years plus highlights plus a straightening treatment and now I have noticed my grey is white and silver so I am going to stop dying.

That is terrible - your family pay your son to stay away.  I don't want to see my son again.

It is so good to Internet chat.

I was hot in bed last night and kicked my hot water bottle out - but the weather has become milder - but I have had hot nights when reducing before.

I am.unclear where you live in the world Frogie - is it America - I know you say 'yard work' and 'renters' and those words are new to me.

Hope you have a good day Frogie.

Joy

It is very sad that my son accepts the money. After everything I did for him that a mother would do. I worked a full time job and 2 part time jobs to make sure he had everything he needed and wanted. But like I said it's his choice. Hopefully someday I'll get to see him again. I miss him everyday.

I color my hair. I used to do the highlights, but I just color it now or I would have patches of grey. Not pretty.

I'm sorry you don't want to see your son again. Like I said I would give anything to see mine again.

I live in the United States. We have a house that we own, that people live in.  And pay us every month to live there. They are called renters. When we mow the yard or rake leaves we call it yard work.

I don't sleep with a hot water bottle. I've never heard of that. I am barley able to sleep with the sheet on, let alone blankets and such. I get too hot. We sleep with a fan on even in the winter. I was cold until I started taking this thyroid medication so maybe it is starting to work and normalize my body temperature. I'll find out the middle of May.

I hope you are doing well. It is nice to talk to someone.

Have a good day. Where you live what day and time is it? It's Sunday, April 15 and its 7:59am here.

Take care,

Frogie xx

Hey all,

Ive been weaning off Lexapro and had to reinstate because of WD symptoms. I was wondering though has anyone else had rapid heartbeat, PVCs, flutters during this process? I think I may have had PSVT or something last night but the ER said I was ok. 

Thanks for any insight.

Lexapro 10 MG 3 years on (Begin Summer 2014)

3 months taper duration (Begin taper Jan. 2018, end late March 2018.)

Reinstated 1MG liquid on April 9, 2018

Upped dose to 2.5 mg (2.5 ML) on April 12, 2018

Upped dose to 4mg on April 16, 2018

Upped dose to 5mg tablets on May 1, 2018

9 hours ago, Bonzee said:

Hey all,

Ive been weaning off Lexapro and had to reinstate because of WD symptoms. I was wondering though has anyone else had rapid heartbeat, PVCs, flutters during this process? I think I may have had PSVT or something last night but the ER said I was ok. 

Thanks for any insight.

Hi Bonzee:

I'm sorry you are having these symptoms. I hope they fade for you.

I haven't had fluttering. My WD symptom is horrible nausea.

Sorry I couldn't be more help.

I can only say hold, hold, hold and hold more. I had a mod here tell me that Lexapro is like a tiger don't pull its tail or you will be sorry. I found that out the hard way.

Good luck. You can ask me any other questions you might have.

Take care,

Frogie xx

12 hours ago, Bonzee said:

Hey all,

Thanks for any insight.

I've had those symptoms on Zoloft and off. They are scary but a doctor told me that everyone has skipped beats once in a while but that some people can feel them more than others. I've noticed that when my anxiety is bad and my muscles in my upper body are tense, I sometimes feel flutters and missed beats. I've always checked out as okay according to tests.

It's very uncomfortable when it's happening and raises my anxiety. Then, I have to work extra hard at relaxing and reassuring myself that I'm really okay.

If they said you're okay, trust that and work on natural ways to calm your anxiety.

Dalalea

Dalalea's Introduction

Off All SSRI Medications: Effexor 2010 one month
Sertraline 50 mg. but only took 25 mg. daily because of dizziness. 2010 to July 2017

Tapered over 2 months beginning the 1st of June 2017 -- Off Sertraline by July 30, 2017

Current Medication: Losartan (blood pressure), Albuterol (for asthma- only as needed)
Current Symptoms: tinnitus, hearing loss in one ear, allergies

My Plan: Prayer, Scripture, Walk, Yoga, Encourage Others, Healthy Eating
Generic SSRI Withdrawal Symptom and Plan Checklists and Graph.xlsx

Current Supplements: Magnesium Threonate, Fish Oil, probiotic, B-12, C, D-3

Current Essential Oils: Frankincense, Bergamot, Orange, Lemon, Lavender, Peppermint, Clove
Current Essential Oil Blends: Brain Power, Clarity, Stress Away

2 hours ago, Dalalea said:

I've had those symptoms on Zoloft and off. They are scary but a doctor told me that everyone has skipped beats once in a while but that some people can feel them more than others. I've noticed that when my anxiety is bad and my muscles in my upper body are tense, I sometimes feel flutters and missed beats. I've always checked out as okay according to tests.

It's very uncomfortable when it's happening and raises my anxiety. Then, I have to work extra hard at relaxing and reassuring myself that I'm really okay.

If they said you're okay, trust that and work on natural ways to calm your anxiety.

Dalalea

Thank you & Frogie for your input. I'm thinking of reinstating full dose 10mg and most doctors I've spoken to recommend this. I was only off for about 10 days before I reinstated a low dose. What do you guys think? Anxiety and associated issues such as my heart have been bad, and I can't afford anymore ER visits :(

46 minutes ago, Bonzee said:

Thank you & Frogie for your input. I'm thinking of reinstating full dose 10mg and most doctors I've spoken to recommend this. I was only off for about 10 days before I reinstated a low dose. What do you guys think? Anxiety and associated issues such as my heart have been bad, and I can't afford anymore ER visits :(

That's something you really need to talk to a mod about. I don't know anything about that. I had to updose, but that was because I had nausea really bad.

Good luck. Keep me posted.

Take care,

Frogie xx

9 hours ago, Bonzee said:

thinking of reinstating full dose 10mg

I'm with Frogie on this one. A Mod will be able to give you more advice.

I understand the anxiety over heart issues and wish you weren't experiencing it. Did you go cold turkey? That can cause palpitations and many other symptoms. If you did, reinstating and then making a plan to taper very slowly would be something to think about.

Personally, I've promised myself I will never take an antidepressant again. I've taught myself some natural ways of dealing with anxiety and because of that, I don't have to worry about worsening the damage I'm still healing from because of Zoloft. I still have tinnitus, visual snow, residual depression and anxiety, and several other symptoms of withdrawal.

The links now being made between antidepressants and dementia and organ damage from long term use scare me even more than withdrawal.

Good luck and I'm praying that you make the best decision for the long term.

Dalalea  x

Dalalea's Introduction

Off All SSRI Medications: Effexor 2010 one month
Sertraline 50 mg. but only took 25 mg. daily because of dizziness. 2010 to July 2017

Tapered over 2 months beginning the 1st of June 2017 -- Off Sertraline by July 30, 2017

Current Medication: Losartan (blood pressure), Albuterol (for asthma- only as needed)
Current Symptoms: tinnitus, hearing loss in one ear, allergies

My Plan: Prayer, Scripture, Walk, Yoga, Encourage Others, Healthy Eating
Generic SSRI Withdrawal Symptom and Plan Checklists and Graph.xlsx

Current Supplements: Magnesium Threonate, Fish Oil, probiotic, B-12, C, D-3

Current Essential Oils: Frankincense, Bergamot, Orange, Lemon, Lavender, Peppermint, Clove
Current Essential Oil Blends: Brain Power, Clarity, Stress Away

Thank you both for your prayers I really appreciate it. I will be praying for your complete recovery as well and for little Brownie. <3

6 hours ago, Bonzee said:

Thank you both for your prayers I really appreciate it. I will be praying for your complete recovery as well and for little Brownie. <3

Thanks Bonzee:

Good luck with this problem with the Lexapro. But I'm sure a mod can help you with it.

Keep in touch and let me know how you are doing.

Take care,

Frogie xx

• Mentor

Hi Frogie,

We have a new member here who is trying to taper off of Zoloft and has a Thyroid problem. If you are interested their page is here:

I hope you are doing OK.

Warm wishes,

Rachel

I am not a health professional in any way.  I do not give medical advice.   Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a professional medical practitioner.

NEW INFORMATION FOR GABAPENTIN TAPER

April 29, 2022 900 mg to 800 mg (11%), May 29, 2022 800 to 700 mg (12.5%), June 20, 2022 700 to 650mg (8%), July 20, 2022 650 to 575 (12%), August 20,  575 to 500 (13%),  Sept 20, 2020 500 to 475mg (5%) Nov 7, 2022 475 to 425 (11%), Nov 21, 2022 500mg

Medications: Gabapentin, Prednisone 1.5mg a day, Cortisol Inhaler daily. 

HISTORY FOR ZOLOFT TAPER

Feb. 2016 to June 2016  - Was on 150mg Zoloft.  Put on Gabapentin at 900mg a day in 2016 due to antidepressant withdrawal. 

Quit Zoloft (Sertraline) June  2016,  reinstated 50mg of Zoloft July 2016.  From July 2016  to October 2016 went from 50 mg down 2.3 mg. I up-dosed in November 2016 to 12.5 mg. Held there until January 2017 when I started a much slower taper.

STARTING SENSIBLE  ZOLOFT TAPERING USING GUIDELINES FROM THIS SITE

Dec. 10 2016  - switched to Liquid Zoloft (Sertraline) @ 12.5 mg.   Jan. 4, 2020 1.875 mg (6.3%). Jan. 25, 2020 1.75 mgFeb. 29, 2020 1.625mg (7.10%).  Apr. 4, 2020 1.5 mg.  May 9, 2020 1.375 mg.  June 6, 2020 1.25 mg. (9.10%).  July 4, 2020 1.125 mg. (10%).  August 15, 2020 1.0 mg.  Oct 24, 2020 .875 mg.  Nov. 28, 2020 .75mgJan 16, 2021 .685mg (8.7%).  Feb 13, 2021 .62mg. March 12, 2021 .56mg.  May 1, 2021 .375mg.  May 29, 2021 .25mg. June 26, 2021 .0125mg. July 25, 2021 .065mg. August 22, 2021 .048mg.  October 2, 2021 .043mg.  October 10, 2021 .038mg.  October 23, 2021 .035mg.  October 30, 2021 .032mg.  Nov. 13, 2021 .030 mg.  Dec 4, 2021 .0285 mg.  Dec 11, 2021 .0265 mg. Dec 18, 2021 .0246 mg. Dec 25, 2021 .023mg. Jan 1, 2022. 0 mg. OFF COMPLETELY

Just now, RachelSusan said:

Hi Frogie,

We have a new member here who is trying to taper off of Zoloft and has a Thyroid problem. If you are interested their page is here:

I hope you are doing OK.

Warm wishes,

Rachel

Thanks RS. I will read the thread and talk to them

I'm doing ok, everything considered.

Hope you are doing well.

Take care,

Frogie xx

• Mentor

You are a very nice person. Very giving. 

Xo

I am not a health professional in any way.  I do not give medical advice.   Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a professional medical practitioner.

April 29, 2022 900 mg to 800 mg (11%), May 29, 2022 800 to 700 mg (12.5%), June 20, 2022 700 to 650mg (8%), July 20, 2022 650 to 575 (12%), August 20,  575 to 500 (13%),  Sept 20, 2020 500 to 475mg (5%) Nov 7, 2022 475 to 425 (11%), Nov 21, 2022 500mg

HISTORY FOR ZOLOFT TAPER

Feb. 2016 to June 2016  - Was on 150mg Zoloft.  Put on Gabapentin at 900mg a day in 2016 due to antidepressant withdrawal. 

Quit Zoloft (Sertraline) June  2016,  reinstated 50mg of Zoloft July 2016.  From July 2016  to October 2016 went from 50 mg down 2.3 mg. I up-dosed in November 2016 to 12.5 mg. Held there until January 2017 when I started a much slower taper.

Dec. 10 2016  - switched to Liquid Zoloft (Sertraline) @ 12.5 mg.   Jan. 4, 2020 1.875 mg (6.3%). Jan. 25, 2020 1.75 mgFeb. 29, 2020 1.625mg (7.10%).  Apr. 4, 2020 1.5 mg.  May 9, 2020 1.375 mg.  June 6, 2020 1.25 mg. (9.10%).  July 4, 2020 1.125 mg. (10%).  August 15, 2020 1.0 mg.  Oct 24, 2020 .875 mg.  Nov. 28, 2020 .75mgJan 16, 2021 .685mg (8.7%).  Feb 13, 2021 .62mg. March 12, 2021 .56mg.  May 1, 2021 .375mg.  May 29, 2021 .25mg. June 26, 2021 .0125mg. July 25, 2021 .065mg. August 22, 2021 .048mg.  October 2, 2021 .043mg.  October 10, 2021 .038mg.  October 23, 2021 .035mg.  October 30, 2021 .032mg.  Nov. 13, 2021 .030 mg.  Dec 4, 2021 .0285 mg.  Dec 11, 2021 .0265 mg. Dec 18, 2021 .0246 mg. Dec 25, 2021 .023mg. Jan 1, 2022. 0 mg. OFF COMPLETELY

• Mentor

Frogie,

My apologies.  I was the one that sent you to that other person's page, in the hopes that you two would have something in common and might make friends. I see that it didn't quite work out and I wanted to offer my regrets and my apologies. I didn't do my apologies on their page because I didn't want to add any distraction to a new person's page. I just wanted to say publicly that I am responsible and I am deeply sorry. I have learned from my mistake.  I think after this post we should just let it go, so don't feel you need to respond unless it's to tell me you figured out a way to get Brownie's picture posted. Some day I would love to see a picture of Brownie. She sounds adorable. 

I hope you have a good day.  I am already smiling and ready to get out there and do my things.  My husband is busy today with some other outside activities so I have the day to myself. I love my husband dearly but every once in a while I think it's good to have a day to myself to catch up. Maybe some laundry, a little house cleaning, perhaps run to the local drug store and use my $4.00 off coupon, then perhaps back home to read a detective novel.  All is good.

xo

Rachel

HISTORY FOR ZOLOFT TAPER

For my information:

I'm having a hard time catching my breath. Was like that yesterday too. And my chest hurts really bad on the left side. It hurt before I coughed.

And I'm soooo cold. I can't get warm at all.

Coughed really hard this morning, but now nothing.

Don't know if it's nerves because of Brownie and some other things but wish I could breathe.

• Mentor

Oh dear, how frightening for you.  I hope you feel better soon.

HISTORY FOR ZOLOFT TAPER

Just now, RachelSusan said:

Oh dear, how frightening for you.  I hope you feel better soon.

Thanks

Andy:

I have a question for you.

I had a dr appointment (dermatologist) on Thursday. When she checked my blood pressure it was 144/114. By the time I left it was 118/73. She told me to keep an eye on it over the weekend. I've had some chest pain over the weekend, but my blood pressure has been normal for me.

This morning I've had a little chest pain, nothing bad, and I can't catch my breath. I've checked my bp twice. Once was 134/87 and  125/84. I'm so cold too. I can't get warm.

Do you think this is something I should be concerned about and call the dr, or just keep an eye on it?

It's probably just anxiety, with everything going on with Brownie and stuff. 

Thanks Andy. 

Take care,

Frogie xx

• Moderator Emeritus
5 minutes ago, Frogie said:

Andy:

I have a question for you.

Frogie,

While I'm 99% sure it's anxiety, I can't be responsible if it's not and I advised you not to call your doctor.  If you are really concerned, make the call if only to make yourself feel better.

Best,

Andy

Sertraline 50mg and Clonazapam .375mg from 2000 -- symptoms of dizziness Spring 2012

increased to .5 Clonazapam and 100mg Sertraline -- no improvement

Benzo microtaper from November 2012 to November 2014 (followed benzo sites "taper benzo first")

Started Sertraline taper in December 2014 cut by 25mg to 75mg; 62.5mg 1/1/15 and 50mg on 2/1/15

Held at 50mg through April 5 to use liquid 
Reduced dosage in 10% or less drops from 50mg to 25mg -- at single tablet of 25mg on 10/5/15

Transitioned to all liquid for accuracy while tapering -- Horrible insomnia -- back to 25mg liquid and held until October 1, 2016

10/16 -- 11/18 tapered very slowly to 10.6mg.  No real improvement and never really stable so updosed to 12.5mg (1/2 a pill) for convenience and long hold.

After 8+ months of holding with no noticeable improvement decided to add .4ml of liquid Prozac (about 1.5mg) to see if that improves the situation

Supplements, Magnesium, D3, Omega 3, curcumin, Valerian, 81mg Aspirin, L-Theanine, Vit. C,

Just now, apace41 said:

Frogie,

While I'm 99% sure it's anxiety, I can't be responsible if it's not and I advised you not to call your doctor.  If you are really concerned, make the call if only to make yourself feel better.

Best,

Andy

I think I'll watch it for a little while and see what happens. 

I'm sure it's anxiety. That's what the dr thought too the other day because it went down.

Thanks for your help.

Take care,

Frogie xx

Watching tv last night I had a slight headache.

Went to bed and it turned into a full blown migraine within an hour!

First I took some ibuprofen, ha ha, didn't touch it.

Then took some Excedrine Migraine and pretty much suffered all night.

It's better this morning, but I'm so nauseous from it this morning.

I can't even eat my banana this morning, finally gave in and took an anti nausea pill. I hope it goes away soon. :(

Hope everyone is doing well.

Frogie xx

• Mentor

You poor thing.  I hope it goes away soon too.  Nausea is the worst.

RS

HISTORY FOR ZOLOFT TAPER

3 minutes ago, RachelSusan said:

You poor thing.  I hope it goes away soon too.  Nausea is the worst.

RS

Yes it is. I haven't had for a while.

I hope it goes away soon.

Hope you are doing well.

Take care,

Frogie xx

• Mentor

Frogie,

Take a look at this link:

https://www.everydayhealth.com/headache-pictures/8-foods-that-trigger-headaches.aspx

I don't know if it applies to you at all, but I did find it interesting.

RS

HISTORY FOR ZOLOFT TAPER

2 minutes ago, RachelSusan said:

Frogie,

Take a look at this link:

https://www.everydayhealth.com/headache-pictures/8-foods-that-trigger-headaches.aspx

I don't know if it applies to you at all, but I did find it interesting.

RS

I eat a banana every morning but I haven't had any of the other stuff. Interesting though.

Thanks,

Frogie xx

• Administrator

Hi, Frogie. We've discussed your joining other online support groups for your specific medical problems, how is that going?

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

9 minutes ago, Altostrata said:

Hi, Frogie. We've discussed your joining other online support groups for your specific medical problems, how is that going?

Hi Altrostra:

I joined a yahoo group for thyroid that Karma suggested. I also read articles on Stop the thyroid madness (I think that's what it is called). I have it bookmarked.

I am reading the Hypothyroid Mom blogs and looking at the Facebook page you suggested.

Thanks,

Frogie xx

• Administrator

You may also wish to join support groups for your digestive issues.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

1 minute ago, Altostrata said:

You may also wish to join support groups for your digestive issues.

I can look into that if you would want me too, but my digestive issues have calmed down quite a bit since I've been to a specialist. I am learning to eat better, that was a lot of it. Learned my lesson with chocolate, no more.  I woke up nauseous this morning because I had a migraine last night, but that's the 1st in quite a while.

Thanks for the suggestions. I appreciate them.

Frogie xx

• Administrator

Yes, Frogie, I want you to join other online support groups that are more appropriate to your health issues. You can make even more virtual friends. I've mentioned this before. I mean it.

Good to hear your digestive issues are better. We've heard a lot about them. We're in the TMI zone here. You're posting so much about health problems that are not related to tapering or withdrawal, tapering and withdrawal questions might well get lost.

47 minutes ago, Altostrata said:

Yes, Frogie, I want you to join other online support groups that are more appropriate to your health issues. You can make even more virtual friends. I've mentioned this before. I mean it.

Good to hear your digestive issues are better. We've heard a lot about them. We're in the TMI zone here. You're posting so much about health problems that are not related to tapering or withdrawal, tapering and withdrawal questions might well get lost.

Ok Altostrata: I will look into some blogs/Facebook groups.

I will try not to post about things other than tapering and WD. May I still post tapering and WD questions?

I just do a journal on here for my information. I thought it was ok to do a journal type thread for my benefit as I see other people do it?

Hope you are doing well.

Frogie xx