Rabe

Yes Kristine...how are you???   Hope the doctor was helpful and that the supplements might help...that would be SO nice!!!  Been thinking about you!♥️

Kristine

Hello beautiful people,

Thank you @Rabe, @Carmie and @Marmot for your caring messages. It has been tough lately. Tougher than usual and I have been finding it extreamly difficult to write. I feel like a portion of my brain is missing. Terrible fatigue, muscle weakness, headaches, insomnia and muscular pain continue. Now nausea is back. And yet another menstral period, which will be sending my iron deficiency into further chaos. Yesterday we finally moved home, so that is good news. I'll write a more detailed update when I'm able, however, I just wanted to express my gratitude to all of you and let you know I haven't fallen off my perch. 

Thinking of you all and sending you love and hugs. K xo

Carmie
2 minutes ago, Kristine said:

Hello beautiful people,

Thank you @Rabe, @Carmie and @Marmot for your caring messages. It has been tough lately. Tougher than usual and I have been finding it extreamly difficult to write. I feel like a portion of my brain is missing. Terrible fatigue, muscle weakness, headaches, insomnia and muscular pain continue. Now nausea is back. And yet another menstral period, which will be sending my iron deficiency into further chaos. Yesterday we finally moved home, so that is good news. I'll write a more detailed update when I'm able, however, I just wanted to express my gratitude to all of you and let you know I haven't fallen off my perch. 

Nice to hear from you Kristine, 

Dont worry about writing if you’re finding it difficult. Just know people on here are thinking about you. We’re glad you haven’t fallen off the perch though. 

Yep, I know all about the brain missing feeling, not fun. I love reading and there are many days I just look at the words on a page and they make no sense. Immense brain fog. 

Have you tried those wristbands for nausea? I remember someone mentioning them on this site one day. I’m not sure if it was on your thread or someone else’s. What works for one person doesn’t always work for another, but I guess anything is worth a try. 

Sending hugs🤗

Marmot
1 hour ago, Kristine said:

Hello beautiful people,

Take it easy Kristine, there's no pressure to write when you feel too unwell! Moving on it's own can be stressful even without all of the withdrawal stuff. I'm also really glad to hear that you're still on your perch. I hadn't heard that expression before, but I like it because birds are awesome. 

Rabe

Oh glad to hear you are still on your 'perch' Rosetta...I too love my birds...they remind me of when I could fly...and the hopes of getting there again.  SO glad to hear you are home!!!  Take care!!  ♥️

Daisy

I know only too much about brain fog Kristine and I really had a problem with it when I first came back here in May. Just take it easy and do not struggle. Clarity of thought will come back to you.

I have taken to writing a med schedule and other things to do on a clip board the night before. It really helps me to focus and get my thinking and morning organized. Then I practically tether the clip board to myself so I can write things down as they come to me. That way I am not turning in circles and getting nothing done. I have named this process "retraining Daisy's brain." :lol:

Daisy🌻

manymoretodays
Posted (edited)

Happy back Home- nest Kristine.  And hoping you are settling on back in nicely. 

Do prioritize the "hydrotherapy" with MIL as well. 

Hey........are you anywhere close to an "on the early side normal menopause"? 

Just thinking that might beat surgery any day.  So I'm kind of hoping you might be........as far as the endometriosis possibly coming to an improved state of being.

And oof.......all that bleeding!  Hopefully when that ceases........your body WILL replenish a bit in the hematology department.  The blood loss must have something to do with the anemia, right?  And,  I just was checking some of the iron rich foods, and think I will add raisins to my own easy toddler travel food list(in my case I'm the toddler) for frequent feedings.   I'm doing my spinach, as always,  as well as some red meat once a week or so.  And it's barbecue time as it is nearly official summer in the U.S. now.   I wish I had a complete outdoor kitchen sometimes like they used to do in days of old.  That would be kind of fun. 

Dr. Axe's site wasn't too bad.......although where did he get that name??!!!!  He should be a surgeon!  Not an internet and television doctor.

Are you of the Aussie dialect where "rooting for you" might be misconstrued?  B)  I use it in the "cheering you on" sense......I assure you.

I am cheering for you, as well as soaking up the sunshine so plentiful around here............. sending it on through the wires.

Love, peace, healing, and growth.......and many many gentle hugs,

......such an ordeal you are bravely soldiering through now.........all my very best,

mmt

And oh my.......look what I found:  https://beyondmeds.com/2013/01/08/endo-natural/

There might be something there Kristine that helps with the hormone, bleeding, endometriosis complexity.  I hope so.  Maybe you've already found this?  That's okay too.  ❤️

Edited by manymoretodays
update, link

FarmGirlWorks

Oh the brain fog and fatigue! Know those well. Good to hear you're still hanging tough and perching in an enhanced nest 🙂

Rosetta

Tons of hugs, Kristine.  I hope being home will make life easier for you.  You are so quiet, but I understand why.   I wish there were something I could do.  

All ll my love, Rosetta