Ballardbeer

Ballardbeer: Zoloft / sertraline - 8 months of hypomania, irritability, manic episodes, then CT

Altostrata

Are you sick from coronavirus? Hang in there.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

Ballardbeer
1 hour ago, Altostrata said:

Are you sick from coronavirus? Hang in there.

Yes. Scary stuff. I will, young and healthy enough to battle this. But holy moly is it as awful as it sounds. This community has helped me identify symptoms in the body and be with them. My self awareness isn’t quite what it use to be but I am doing okay.

Morning Supplements:

2800 mg fish oil    -   250 mg magnesium-citrate  -  400 mg L-theanine

99 mg potassium  -  120 mg Vitamin C  -  5000 IU Vitamin D  - 60 mg zinc

Drug history:

Sertraline 50 mg (Nov 2018 - Apr 2019)

Sertraline 25 mg (May 2019 - July 2019)

Seroquel, partial pills at night for 2 weeks (July 2019)

Lamotrogine 100 mg (July 2019 - Sept 2019, ended w/ fast taper) 

Ballardbeer

45 days of COVID19 symptoms finally ended. Funny enough, I found a peer c19 support group to get me through the last month, just like I found this place! I will say, the delirium I experienced for about 10 days was comparable to some of my worst days during WD. But it was oddly familiar, and I learned to deal. In a way, what I'm saying is that I've grown past WD. I'm outside the windows and waves period. I started my taper over a year ago, and I'm coming up on my one-year anniversary of my last dose of sertraline. I'm a changed person for the better. I regret taking psych drugs, but it is what it is. I'm still mad about it, but in a calm, adult sort of way. I've learned to avoid rage and outbursts. I keep tweaking my supplement schedule, and I'm really happy about that. My diet has been a significant improvement, too. Good gut health results in good mental health. Time has been the great healer, but there's other tricks to it, too. I cherish this community and the shared knowledge.

Morning Supplements:

Drug history:

Ballardbeer

Okay, question.... I’m feeling significant inflammation and maybe swelling in my gut/abdominen. I thought it was pancreatitis, then kidney issues, and now I’m wondering if it’s withdrawal symptoms. Like hyperawareness to a part of my body I have long neglected. It does not help I had GI issues for 2 months. My diet has been good but my drinking recently spiked with the world trending towards chaos.

any thoughts on this? I’ll reach out to my doc Monday, but any thoughts or advice for now? 

Morning Supplements:

Drug history:

Altostrata

Sounds like you have a gut problem, maybe from coronavirus. You'll have to talk to a doctor.

If you continue to drink, we can't help you with your psychiatric drug-related issues, sorry. You're making your own problems.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

Ballardbeer
55 minutes ago, Altostrata said:

Sounds like you have a gut problem, maybe from coronavirus. You'll have to talk to a doctor.

If you continue to drink, we can't help you with your psychiatric drug-related issues, sorry. You're making your own problems.

thanks alto, I agree. It’s been a lot of sobriety (just not recently). and I know that’s what I need to trend towards permanently. Same with marijuana.

Morning Supplements:

Drug history: