wantrelief

wantrelief

RealMe

Hi WantRelief,

Glad you were able to see your friend and have a good time on your visit.  I find whenever I have a social occasion, it takes a lot out of me.  I thought I was the only person who had to "recover" from socializing! :)  I do have to rest up afterward. 

You talked about your tapering, so I looked at your signature and have a question.  What does this mean:   Klonopin 1.5 mg. No change in symptoms after almost 5 months (? tolerance ?)  

Are you still taking Klonopin?  I don't know anything about Citalopram.  I am tapering from Prozac and can attest to the fact that even the minute cuts affect me a great deal.  I don't know if it's placebo or WD, but I certainly feel a drop in energy and mood and an increase in anxiety and brain fog.  I am currently going to hold longer than I had planned before the next cut.

I hope you are feeling better, WR.  Thinking of you.

xo RM

wantrelief

Hi @RealMe - I have always needed to recover after socializing but withdrawal brings it to a whole other level.

To answer your questions:  Unfortunately I am taking Klonopin 1.5 mg in addition to citalopram.  Back in September 2017 I had increased my citalopram dose from 20 mg to 25 mg due to feeling withdrawal like symptoms after experiencing stress with work.  I waited 5 months to stabilize but did not notice any change in my symptoms so started this recent taper.  The question has been if I am in tolerance so that is why I put the question marks around that word as it isn't really clear to me if that is what is happening or not.

Holding longer before your next cut sounds wise.  I am thinking about you - WR.

Rabe

So happy you were able to make the trip and enjoy it WR...what a nice gift! How was the train? Did you take a train...Maybe Im wrong on that...

I was born in Portland...beautiful area!!!

Take care now WR...Im sure you are exhausted from the trip.  That was a lot... but a beautiful memory!!!💜

wantrelief

Thank you for your kind message @Rabe. How cool you were born in Portland - it is a great city.  I hope you are doing ok.

While I am here I thought I’d post an update that I am going to move forward with my taper and reduce this evening by another 2.5% - hopefully it will go smoothly.

Rabe

Goodluck!!!  How often are you dropping?  I have been thinking about doing that with the Viibryd...2.5 rather than 5.  

wantrelief

Thank you @Rabe!  I am still feeling my way through this taper. Ideally I am trying to do two 2.5% cuts per month. It has been three weeks since I last reduced my dose.

Rosetta

Good luck, Wantrelief!

wantrelief

Thank you so much for your support, Rosetta....I really appreciate it!  :) 

Carmie
11 hours ago, wantrelief said:

Thank you @Rabe!  I am still feeling my way through this taper. Ideally I am trying to do two 2.5% cuts per month. It has been three weeks since I last reduced my dose.

Hi Wantrelief, 

I hope that your taper goes well. We all tend to feel our way through tapers, don’t we? I hope that the 2.5% cuts are good for you. 

I only do small cuts too, haven’t tapered in many months but hope to do so again at the end of August. 

Wishing you all the best in your taper💚💚

DMV64

Wishing you all the best!! Sunshine!!

xoxo

wantrelief

Thank you very much for your support, @DMV64 and @Carmie, it means a lot to me.  I hope both of you are doing well.