Rozon1: Effexor withdrawals

Rozon1

Update. It seems my diaphragm is closed and won't expand for yawning or coughing very well. Cough has developed into throwing up. Explains me not being able to fully yawn. My chest just doesn't expand. Considering reinstating at this point more seriously than I ever have been. Can't find my symptoms anywhere on the forum and am concerned this is possibly more serious than I ever thought. Withdrawals or not.

If I reinstate, it will be at 1mg per moderators here.

Example:

2018 - Started Effexor 37.5 in Janurary of 2018
2019 January, 2nd  - Cold Turkeyed from Effexor for 3 days. Reinstated on the third day, then stabilized(It took 3 months to stabilize)

2019 June - I switched from Effexor instant release to Extended Release 37.5 for better tapering. I tapered to 50% in 4 weeks before reinstating my dosage back to 37.5(due to withdrawls). I waited 2 months to stabilize but never did at 37.5

2019 September - continued to taper in to 25% on extended release

2019 October - continued to taper to half of the beads(18.75mg)... WIthdrawls were so bad I tried switching back to the instant release at the same dosage(18.75mg)

2019 November 28th - Discontinued effexor at 18.75 without anymore tapering.

2020 January - Just can't sleep, have constipation, low libido and still lack of full emotion

• Administrator

You need to talk to your GP immediately. Your symptoms of hindered breathing may be from a serious bug, not withdrawal.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

Hey @Altostrata it’s been like this basically since my wd symptoms. Just progressively getting worse. This isn’t a part of WD you don’t think?

ill clarify. I can breathe but I have to take deep breathes more often lately. 

Example:

2019 January, 2nd  - Cold Turkeyed from Effexor for 3 days. Reinstated on the third day, then stabilized(It took 3 months to stabilize)

2019 June - I switched from Effexor instant release to Extended Release 37.5 for better tapering. I tapered to 50% in 4 weeks before reinstating my dosage back to 37.5(due to withdrawls). I waited 2 months to stabilize but never did at 37.5

2019 October - continued to taper to half of the beads(18.75mg)... WIthdrawls were so bad I tried switching back to the instant release at the same dosage(18.75mg)

2020 January - Just can't sleep, have constipation, low libido and still lack of full emotion

• Administrator

When did the coughing start?

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

@Altostrata two weeks ago. Tight chest and shortness of breathe has been on going for 2 months. Thank you 

Example:

• Administrator

Since this is just an Internet forum, we rely on you to observe your own symptoms and report them. As you know, we only counsel about psychiatric drug tapering and withdrawal, not general medicine issues.

The only person who knows what your symptoms are is you. We rely on you to report your symptoms as accurately as possible. You need to compare your normal body functions with new sensations or patterns while not exaggerating them with worry. Is what you're feeling normal or is it something new? When did it start?

We have discussed what you can do about withdrawal symptoms extensively. You are aware of your options to reinstate. Other than that, you will need to cope with symptoms. Only you can cope with symptoms. We can't do anything about them long-distance. We don't have any magic.

You have done little to cope other than to shop for a compounding pharmacy.

To be honest, all along you've been very indecisive about doing anything, while complaining of symptoms. It's very hard to tell what's important and what's not. Are you a person who hyperventilates or worries their breathing all the time? Do you have health anxiety? See Health anxiety, hypochondria, and obsession with symptoms

People who have health anxiety tend to distort their self-observations. If you are a person with health anxiety and you cannot overcome it to make accurate self-observations, we can't help you.

You never mentioned a cough before last Saturday. Are you actually throwing up? Is this something you've done before? Are you so focused on your symptoms and your worry, you're making them worse? What are your actual symptoms, and what makes you think they're connected to withdrawal?

If you have been coughing since Saturday, have difficulty breathing, and are truly nauseous, please contact your doctor immediately.

hey @Altostrata thanks for the response. I don't hyperventilate that I'm aware of. Possibly. I do get terrible anxiety. Yea, I apologize. I thought the cough was temporary so I didn't think it was something to note. I realize now it seems a bit more serious than I had realized. I recognized my anxiety being heightened by WD is also probably contributing to my symptoms being worse. The main symptoms that I have right now is constipation, heart palpitations and tight chest. Those are for sure my WD symptoms to answer your question. I made an appointment with my GP tomorrow to get my breathing checked out. 

I only get nauseous when my anxiety gets out of hand. Which seems to be the case. 

I'll keep you updated with the symptoms tomorrow

Example:

• Administrator
2 hours ago, Rozon1 said:

hey @Altostrata thanks for the response. I don't hyperventilate that I'm aware of. Possibly. I do get terrible anxiety. Yea, I apologize. I thought the cough was temporary so I didn't think it was something to note. I realize now it seems a bit more serious than I had realized. I recognized my anxiety being heightened by WD is also probably contributing to my symptoms being worse. The main symptoms that I have right now is constipation, heart palpitations and tight chest. Those are for sure my WD symptoms to answer your question. I made an appointment with my GP tomorrow to get my breathing checked out. 

I only get nauseous when my anxiety gets out of hand. Which seems to be the case. 

I'll keep you updated with the symptoms tomorrow

This is a reasonable, responsible report of your symptoms.

Please note we don't have to know about symptoms you are aware arise from anxiety. You need to cope with them, as explained maybe a million times.

What we want to know about are symptoms related to withdrawal syndrome. As discussed before, the palpitations, etc. might be withdrawal symptoms; if so, it's unlikely your GP is going to be able to help. Reinstatement may help, otherwise you'll have to cope with them until they fade and go away.

Although, we've asked for daily notes many times, I cannot find the last time you supplied them. Those daily notes are how we distinguish withdrawal symptoms from other symptoms.

We're into 13 pages now with you not taking responsibility for your self-care. When are you going to do this? We can't help you unless you do it.

Absolutely @Altostrata and maybe me talking to you in such a responsible way now shows I’m improving mentally, although anxiety still hits hard. Thank you so much alto for being patient with me. Really, thank everyone that’s taken time to respond to my thread.  I know it’s not easy to deal with someone in a state such as mine. I’ll continue to supply notes of symptoms as they come a long. Trying to own this. 

by the way, you never answered me. How are you feeling since your first initial WD? Genuinely want to know. ❤️

Example:

• Administrator

Rozon, we want to see 24 hours of your drug and symptom notes at a time, not as they come along.

I went off Paxil in 2004. It took me 11 years to recover. I have recovered, but I lost 11 years.

Hey, @Altostrata thanks for responding! A whole 11 years? Did you have chest tightness or constipation or bad anxiety? That’s quite a long recovery. What kept you going? 

glad you’re better.

so a update as promised. Went to the doctors today. He checked my lungs and said they seemed fine and found nothing wrong. My shortness of breathe could be my asthma coming back in full force from *drumroll* my anxiety. Although I have a feeling it’s a mixture of anxiety and my diaphragm not working properly. Cough could also be from my chest tightness as well. 

so, monitoring my symptoms. My anxiety is for sure Making most of my symptoms worse than what they are. I noticed that yesterday more than anything. Last night I was able to calm down and not think too much of my issues. Fell asleep around 12 and woke up at 4. Didn’t feel tired but fell back asleep until 8. Didn’t wake up with major anxiety just a little. Went to the doctors to get checked out. 

the symptoms I currently have aside from anxiety is chest tightness(diaphragm not expanding as much when trying to yawn). Constipation unless I have bowel movements with a nervous stomach. Over stimulated feeling such as not being able to feel tired. I only feel somewhat tired right before I fall asleep. I wake up feeling restless and am not able to take a nap during the day. Also cold chills. 4 months of this thus far. 

in conclusion I know that my anxiety and ruminating and not eating properly makes everything worse. This is a fact. My anxiety isn’t what bothers me as much as wondering when I’m gunna be able to start feeling tired again and  having my body work back to normal again.

I’m relatively calm right now compared to how I have been. Makes decision to go back on the drug a little easier. Will decide on this later today. 

edit: just saw what you said alto. I will update accordingly 

Example:

• Administrator

Last night I was able to calm down and not think too much of my issues. Fell asleep around 12 and woke up at 4. Didn’t feel tired but fell back asleep until 8. Didn’t wake up with major anxiety just a little.

This is the way to do it. As you've noticed, when you switch your anxiety off, you have less symptoms.

in conclusion I know that my anxiety and ruminating and not eating properly makes everything worse. This is a fact. My anxiety isn’t what bothers me as much as wondering when I’m gunna be able to start feeling tired again and  having my body work back to normal again.

The wondering is your anxiety talking. You need to switch that voice off and concentrate on listening to your body without the static from anxiety.

We do not want to know about every twist and turn of your anxiety. That is your responsibility to manage. Whatever you report here as symptoms, please separate them from your anxiety.

If your chest tightness is due to pre-existing asthma, we don't want to see it reported as a withdrawal symptom.

Subtracting everything you've now acknowledged as a result of your anxiety, it does not seem your withdrawal symptoms are very bad. In fact, it seems they are minor.

Please consider whether you have been attributing every twinge to withdrawal when actually it was due to anxiety or asthma or other longstanding condition not related to withdrawal. If that is so, there is no need for you to reinstate. You just need to practice calming yourself and taking care of yourself with commonsense methods, such as drinking more water and eating vegetables for constipation.

Many people find fish oil and magnesium supplements helpful, see
https://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/36-king-of-supplements-omega-3-fatty-acids-fish-oil/
https://survivingantidepressants.org/topic/15483-magnesium-natures-calcium-channel-blocker/

You might try a little bit of one at a time to see how it affects you. If you drink a good amount of water, magnesium citrate in particular can relieve constipation. If you take too much, it will give you loose stools. If this happens, you're taking too much.

I appreciate it that you have been so willing to look closely at your thought patterns and have made this giant step in separating your symptoms from your anxiety. We can better help you withiout the static from your anxiety.

Hey @Altostrata my doctor agreed my chest tightness is due WDs. He just thought that it might’ve been due to asthma’s but he’s not ruling out WD. He’s been pretty open about the WD thing. Another new symptom that I get is weird sensation in my body when trying to relax or go to sleep. It keeps me awake.  I do 100% believe my chest tightness (keeping me being able to yawn) and breathing has to due with my WD. Along with constipation and low libido. I’m always restless(that’s my biggest problem).  And lastly the insomnia.  That’s another symptom I can’t wait to go away. Over all, my body is certainly in shambles and feels anything but normal. 

ahhh, okay. Enough rambling. Still going to consider reinstatement respectfully.  

I will work on breathing exercises and putting my focus on the positives instead of the negatives that surge my anxiety, alto. 

thank you!

Example:

• Administrator

What are these strange sensations "when trying to relax or go to sleep"?

Please read my post for tips about how to deal with some of your symptoms. I do expect you to post progress in applying methods of self-care.

I will. It’s hard to say, @Altostrata.. their just feelings. Almost like the brain zaps i got when I first initially CTd from effexor. But without the zapping part. But in my legs and arms. It’s just like my nerves aren’t working properly right now. . Strange nerve sensations in my genitals as well I got today.. that’s new. 

My anxiety has been relatively calm as I haven’t been feeding into my thoughts today. Just hard to put my head around this. But I’m coping as best as I can for now which is better than I have been.

did you also deal with restlessness alto? 

Example:

Just want to update the thread. Today has been fairly calm in terms of anxiety. I'm depressed. I'm depressed because I have these physical symptoms that won't let up and don't seem to want to let up anytime soon. They just seem.. Permanent. Not to be a downer about it, but that's how they feel. I can't fully ever relax. My body is just on full throttle it seems. I wonder if my nervous system is ever going to calm down so I can finally get a full nights rest and take naps. Feel tired for once. I got out with my daughter today and let her play with the flowers. She's just so pure and beautiful. I love her so much. I'm actually crying as I type this. I wasn't able to do that 3 months ago. I'm glad some of my emotions back. Their not there all the time, though. I've realized through all of this what's important though. I just want to be on the other side of this and say I made it. I want that sun. I'm so heart broken right now. I can't believe I did this to my body. Kindled myself then CT'd. How dumb of me. 

Example:

• Mentor

You cannot change the past. If you live in the past you will never enjoy the present or look forward to the future. My mindset used to dwell on the past. It does no good, you can’t do a single thing about it to change it. Just learn from it.

That is great to feel those emotions. I remember very clearly when I started crying after not being able to. It is good that you can. You will get through this.

Everyday that passes is one day closer to being healed! 

I follow The Plant Paradox lifestyle by Dr.Gundry. This lifestyle has given me my life back and I feel better than I have ever felt in my life. It has enabled me to finally get off of this medication and truly live my life. Nutrition is the key to health!!!!! 

2008 to 2019  - 20 mg Paroxetine

Attempted 2 CT's around the 5-6 year mark. Were absolutely terrible and reinstated. Was never explained by the doctor the seriousness of the short half life of this drug. 

2017 - Attempted a tapered discontinuation of this drug and reinstated after being unsuccessful.

2019 - Feb. 12 - After a three month taper I am off of paroxetine. The 3 months were terrible, awful withdrawal feelings. I followed the doctors guidelines for the reduction of this drug and now know it was way too fast. 
2019 - Oct. 12 - 8 months off paroxetine. 75% improvement since coming off the drug. Definitely have had tons of challenges along the way. Let’s go!!!! 

2021 - Feb. 12 - 24 months off paroxetine. I have minor challenges now. Tinnitus/Headaches are still around but are reduced by a massive amount. 

• Administrator
20 hours ago, Altostrata said:

Rozon, we want to see 24 hours of your drug and symptom notes at a time, not as they come along.

sorry, @Altostrata I just like to vent on here sometimes. Theraputic. I'll keep it to a minimum.

Also, how long did it take you to recover from some of your physical symptoms? Watched your video. ❤️

Example:

• Administrator

Rozon, I'm really sorry, I don't talk a lot about myself because one case is not relevant to everybody. People ask a lot of questions trying to relate my experience to their own. I don't have time for that. Thanks for your good wishes.

We cannot answer any questions about your symptoms without daily symptom notes. If you don't post those, you're wasting your time posting about your symptoms.

You’re right @Altostrata. Your problems are not the same. I was reading the forum and realized the name for what’s going on with me is autonomic system dysfunction. Sounds about right. Gotta somehow get my body back to how it was. 
 Just a side note is all.   

Good night everyone. Also @mstimc I hope you see this. Thanks for your help and time responding to me.

Example:

• Mentor
7 hours ago, Rozon1 said:

Good night everyone. Also @mstimc I hope you see this. Thanks for your help and time responding to me.

Hi Rozon

Yes, I saw this.  Its great to see you're on the right path!

Tim C

Started Paxil for GAD in 1999

Unsuccessful taper attempt in 2006

Paxilprogress helped with a successful taper completed in 2009

Using therapy and CBT to manage my anxiety

• Administrator

Thanks, Rozon. Just about everybody here with withdrawal syndrome or adverse drug reactions has autonomic dysfunction.

12 - went to bed 

1am - woke up super hot and thirsty. 
2am fell back asleep

6 am woke back up

8am - in and out of sleep, nervous stomach. Not anxious about anything. Just nervous stomach making me uncomfortable.

9am - 8 pm - restlessness... feel super uncomfortable. My thoughts are just a loop all day. 
9pm feeling rather calm.. 

it’s been tough today. Like, really tough. Could use some words of encouragement. Terror, hopelessness. Have people really gone through this and came out on the other side? I never knew suffering until this. I can’t imagine it will be like this for the next two years or so. How? Don’t know how I can keep going. This is just complete insanity. I don’t feel insane. I know this isn’t me. 

also @Colonial thanks for your advice as well. Don’t want to leave anyone out who has contributed to my recovery. 

Example:

2 minutes ago, Rozon1 said:

I can’t imagine it will be like this for the next two years or so. How?

Then don't. Your just making yourself worse. 

3 minutes ago, Rozon1 said:

Have people really gone through this and came out on the other side?

Yes.

Starting ds 2 (12.5 CR'S) = 25 MG PAXIL CR 1/21/15: 1 Pill + 10mg liquid (2 weeks) 2/4: 1 Pill + 9mg Lq (3 weeks) 2/25: 1 Pill + 8 mg lq (1 week) 3/4: 1 Pill + 6 mg lq (2 weeks) 3/18/15 1 Pill + 4 mg lq (2 weeks) 4/1/15 1 Pill + 3 mg lq (2 weeks) 4/14/15 1 Pill + 2 mg lq (2 weeks) 4/29/15 1Pill + 1 mg lq (16 days) 5/15/15 1 12.5 mg Pill ONLY (9 days) 5/24/15 12 mgs liquid (8 days) 6/1/15 11mg lq (12 days) 6/13/15 10 mg.  12/3/15 Drop from 8mg to 7.6 (24 days to) 12/27/15 7.2mgs 8/4/16 6.8mgs,  11/1/16 6.4mgs, 2/5/17 6 mgs  4/3/17 5.6mgs, 4/24/17 5.2mg, 6/13/17 4.8mgs, 9/20/17 4.4mgS, 11/23/17 4 mgs, 1/1/18 3.6 mgs, 2/15/18 3.2 mgs. 4/13/18 2.8mgs, 5/11/18 2.4mgs, 6/10/18 2.0 mgs, 8/4/18 1.6mgs,  9/27/18 1.2mgs, 12/24/18 0.8mg, 3/24/19 0.64 mg,(syringe change issue date?) 4/22/19 0.60 mg, 5/24/19 0.60 mg, 7/7/19 0.52 mgs, 8/4/19 0.44mgs, 11/4/19 0.36mgs, 2/1/20 0.28mgs, 3/1/20 0.24mgs (crash April 6) Compound started 6/28/21: 0.24mgs, 8/29/21: 0.22mgs, 10/31/21: 0.20mgs, 1/03/22: 0.18mgs, 3/5/22: 0.16mgs, 5/5/22: 0.14mgs.

Original Wellbutrin Dose: 6 months from 9/14 to 3/2015, 300 XL 3/15/15: Half to 150 XL ( severe symptoms started on day 12) 4/16/15: 125mg   for 20 days to: 5/6/15:   100mg  for  15 days to: 5/21/15    75mg  for  10 days to: 6/1/15:  56.25mg      13 days to: 6/13/15: 37.25mg    7 days to: 6/20/15  28.12mg   14 days to: 7/4/15  18.75mg, 7 days to: 7/11/15; RAISE BACK TO: 28.12 to 8/14/15: 18.75mg  20 days to :9/3/15 : 12.5mg, 8/4/16 9mg 1/9/17: 8.5mg 2/8/17 8mg, 3/9/17: 7.6  4/9/17  7.2  5/27/17 6.4 6/24/17 5.8, 8/1/17 5.0, 8/29/17 4.2mgs, 10/2/17 3.5mgs, 12/28/17 2.5mgs, 2/27/18 1.7mgs,  4/19/18 0.8 mgs, LAST DOSE: 6/11/18:  3 YEARS, 2 MONTHS, 27 DAYS...

I was reading another forum members Effexor story. He’s still on the drug. He’s around my age and reminds me so much of myself. It’s quite ironic, isn’t it? Same story with the drug, basically. Only difference? I’m off of it. Sometimes I wonder if I had just stayed on my dose and not kindled myself, if I would’ve ever thought of doing this. Or gone through this horrific withdrawl. Or if I just stayed off of it the first time. It doesn’t help to think in the past, because, well, there’s nothing you can do about it. Most of the day is felt with terror and dread then towards the evenings, I feel more calm. I can help my girl with her homework. I’m thankful for this forum. I’m not the only one. I’ll survive. I’m too stubborn, fortunately, to give into such irrational thoughts. 

Example:

• Mentor
55 minutes ago, Rozon1 said:

I was reading another forum members Effexor story. He’s still on the drug. He’s around my age and reminds me so much of myself. It’s quite ironic, isn’t it? Same story with the drug, basically. Only difference? I’m off of it. Sometimes I wonder if I had just stayed on my dose and not kindled myself, if I would’ve ever thought of doing this. Or gone through this horrific withdrawl. Or if I just stayed off of it the first time. It doesn’t help to think in the past, because, well, there’s nothing you can do about it. Most of the day is felt with terror and dread then towards the evenings, I feel more calm. I can help my girl with her homework. I’m thankful for this forum. I’m not the only one. I’ll survive. I’m too stubborn, fortunately, to give into such irrational thoughts. 

Yes, use this stubbornness as an asset. You will get through this! 

Everyday that passes is one day closer to being healed! 

I follow The Plant Paradox lifestyle by Dr.Gundry. This lifestyle has given me my life back and I feel better than I have ever felt in my life. It has enabled me to finally get off of this medication and truly live my life. Nutrition is the key to health!!!!! 

2008 to 2019  - 20 mg Paroxetine

Attempted 2 CT's around the 5-6 year mark. Were absolutely terrible and reinstated. Was never explained by the doctor the seriousness of the short half life of this drug. 

2017 - Attempted a tapered discontinuation of this drug and reinstated after being unsuccessful.

2019 - Feb. 12 - After a three month taper I am off of paroxetine. The 3 months were terrible, awful withdrawal feelings. I followed the doctors guidelines for the reduction of this drug and now know it was way too fast. 
2019 - Oct. 12 - 8 months off paroxetine. 75% improvement since coming off the drug. Definitely have had tons of challenges along the way. Let’s go!!!! 

2021 - Feb. 12 - 24 months off paroxetine. I have minor challenges now. Tinnitus/Headaches are still around but are reduced by a massive amount. 

• Mentor
6 hours ago, Rozon1 said:

It doesn’t help to think in the past, because, well, there’s nothing you can do about it. Most of the day is felt with terror and dread then towards the evenings, I feel more calm. I can help my girl with her homework. I’m thankful for this forum. I’m not the only one. I’ll survive. I’m too stubborn, fortunately, to give into such irrational thoughts. 

6 hours ago, Rozon1 said:

I know this isn’t me.

That's the attitude you need, Rozon!  Its not you--its WD and it will fade given time and effort.  You are not alone--you're not alone in suffering and you're certainly not alone when it comes to people who support you.  Sometimes it may seem we give you a hard time but I think we all need to be jerked back to reality every now and then.  Now that you've accepted its not you and you have periods of calm, use that as a foundation to build on your recovery.  Keep going!

Tim C

Started Paxil for GAD in 1999

Unsuccessful taper attempt in 2006

Paxilprogress helped with a successful taper completed in 2009

Using therapy and CBT to manage my anxiety

Rozon , try to reinstate even  it’s just one bead, you can’t possibly feel worse anyway  so...

2017 Feb : Lexapro 10mg.

2017 May : Lexapro 20mg.

2017 Nov : CT Lexapro

2017 Dec Reinstated Lexapro 20mg.

2018 Feb : Lexapro 20 + Effexor 75

May to December : Taper Lexapro 

2019 Apr : Effexor 56mg

2019 May : Effexor 37,5mg

2019 Jun : Effexor 18,75mg

2019 Aug : Reinstated Effexor 37,5mg.

2020 Oct : Slowly updose Effexor

Thank you @mstimc. It’s okay. Sometimes, you just need to be told in such a way, otherwise m, it falls upon deaf ears. I definitely needed to hear that. My nervous system is in high alert right now, and I can’t help but think reinstating isn’t such a bad idea. 

hey @Subzero42, was thinking about you yesterday. How do you feel? You say you’re still not stable. What problems do you have? 

Example:

35 minutes ago, Rozon1 said:

Thank you @mstimc. It’s okay. Sometimes, you just need to be told in such a way, otherwise m, it falls upon deaf ears. I definitely needed to hear that. My nervous system is in high alert right now, and I can’t help but think reinstating isn’t such a bad idea. 

hey @Subzero42, was thinking about you yesterday. How do you feel? You say you’re still not stable. What problems do you have? 

Last week, I had the following hypothesis : I’m not stable because my brain is still suffering because of my too fast taper from 75 to 37,5mg, I reinstated a few beads more, and it worked.

I felt dramatically better within a few hours, now I’m still working on finding the ideal dose which is not easy considering the fact that beads are all different sizes 

• Administrator

That sounds like a good guess, Subzero. Let's meet in your Introductions topic to discuss your symptom pattern.

@Subzero42 you were ctd for 4 months?

Example:

1 hour ago, Rozon1 said:

@Subzero42 you were ctd for 4 months?

No i took 56mg in April, 37.5 in May, 18.75 in June and 0 in July

Hey @Altostrata I’m not sure I’m following a pattern. My anxiety has def shown improvement but only when I calm it down. Not seeing any progress on the physical symptoms side. Literally feels everyday is the same. Sometimes worse. I’m certainly in WD hell. How are you today? Hope all is well. 

I will say the improvements have been is sleep since the beginning of this journey but it just doesn’t seem things are letting up. I’m never tired. I can tell my nervous system is in over drive and quite possibly taking a small dose will give me some relief until I stabilize. I know we’ve discussed the options before so I’m not asking you’re opinion. Again, just venting. Very disheartening that I’ll be this way for a few years from the looks of it(trying to be realistic). 

have been reading a few threads and seeing people that reinstate that take years to stabilize. I’m guess it’s no different when you CT. I just wish I had typical(ironic right?)WD symptoms. (Being tired, cfs, diarrhea). Doing a ton of research my symptoms don’t seem as common as a lot. Given everyone is not the same. I slept for 5-6 hours last night. Some relief. 

Alto if I did a video in less than 1 minute explaining my symptoms would you watch it? I know it’s a bit random but I’m much better talking than I am typing 

Example:

• Administrator
On 3/20/2020 at 1:19 PM, Rozon1 said:

I will say the improvements have been is sleep since the beginning of this journey but it just doesn’t seem things are letting up.

I need you to stop complaining you're not seeing any improvement when you are seeing improvement.

I also need you to be aware that there are many other demands on my time, including my taking care of myself.

No, I don't want to see a video repeating your complaints. I do NOT want you to ask my attention for your venting.

No matter how much you complain, I cannot fix your symptoms, you will need to do that work. From now on, what I want to see from you in this topic are your reports about how you are exploring and making progress with coping techniques. NO VENTING.