Estman: reducing Anafranil, withdrawal symptoms

Estman

5 hours ago, Estman said:

Yes, it could be a problem with the motility of the stomach
I have also tried the nao acid food supplement, but it does not eliminate the problem.
I also eat little at a time and quality food
Okkagi gets a bubbling feeling in the stomach 2-3 hours after eating,
Brain fog, fatigue and dizziness
Certainly, the food stays in the stomach or intestines for too long to ferment.
I've been trying to eat little protein and fat, but I'm still very weak
If before I often had higher blood pressure, now it's normal, even 115/75 after lunch, pulse 80-85
Since I can't eat hearty meals, I have lost 10-15 kilograms.
I wonder if the motility of the stomach is slow due to damage to the vagus nerve or what could it be caused by?
And will this situation ever recover?

yes I’ve lost a lot weight too from this my weight has gone up & down this entire time. 
If you go on my page, you’ll see me talking to a guy who has know recovered from it. I talk to him a lot for comfort lol. I also seen on here another person said it took 18 months to recover from there’s gastroparesis like systems. Others still have it. I guess it’s just all individual when we will recover. Have you gone to a GI doctor at all ? @Estman

April 2022- Only 1 celxa pill 10mg

had an adverse reaction & never took anymore again 

This person recovered from the gastroparesis like symptoms. If you go the 2nd page you’ll see me & her talking about it more 

This girl as well. She doesn’t even get on anymore. Said she was full easily, losing weight, could barely eat etc 

• 4 weeks later...

I'm on day 9 of the flu virus
During the first 3 days I also had a very high fever (38.5)
Then it passed, but extreme fatigue and weakness appeared
The weakness is so strong that I can't do anything and I don't feel better in bed either.
Is the antidepressant slowing recovery or why am I not seeing a change?
It's like a feeling that nothing is changing or gaining strength, as if an antidepressant is blocking recovery.
Other family members were also sick and have weakness but not so extreme.

This in turn creates fear and hopelessness

Xanax 0,5mg 1999-2019 a Xanax 0,5mg paar korda kuus, vajadusel

Cymbalta 30mg 2012-25.04.2018 kitsenev 2-3 kuud,rasked sümptomid 1 nädal pärast viimast annust

Amitriptüliin 25mg 25.05.18-20.01.19 ,kitsenev 2-3 kuuga, unetus, paanika-ärevus, segasusseisund, iiveldus

Valdoxan 25mg 10.02.19-10.03.19, ei stabiliseerinud olukorda, Lorasepaam 10.02.19-20.02.19 vajadusel üleöö

Brintellix 5mg 10.03.19-30.06.19 ,ei stabiliseerinud olukorda, hirme, segasust ja unetust, olin haiglas 1 nädal

Olansapiin 5mg 01.03.19-02.08.19,unetuse leevendamiseks suureneb segasus, suureneb depressioon, tekib raske akatiisia Cymbalta 30mg 30.06.19-01.08.19,ei tööta enam, olukord ei stabiliseeru, jälle haiglas 2 nädalat

Levomepromasiin 5mg 03.08.19-20.12.19 aitas magada, kuid suurendas segadust ja depressiooni

Anafraniil 75mg03.08.19-15.12.19  15.12.19 , 35mg  17.05.20  , 27mg 01.01.21 16.07.21 oli päevane A19 mg 01.04.22 11mg 01.11.22 8,6mg, 01.11.23 6,5mg 01.01.24 5mg

• Administrator

Sorry, @Estman, we cannot provide general medical advice, such as why it may be taking so long for you to get over the flu.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.