Beardeddad22: Introduction, mirtazipine withdrawal

Beardeddad22

• Administrator
On 9/26/2022 at 9:36 AM, Beardeddad22 said:

I've been on 1.75mg for over 5 months now.

This would be 1.75mg mirtazapine?

What times o'clock do you take your drugs, with their dosages? How do you feel before and after taking each dose?

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi there Beardeddad22,

Yes, if you can get the year and date in your signature of when you began the mirtazapine 1.75 mg dose, that will be very helpful.

Just use: AccountSettings/signature update or edit to add that in, and don't forget to hit SAVE at the bottom

10 hours ago, Altostrata said:

What times o'clock do you take your drugs, with their dosages? How do you feel before and after taking each dose?

And you remember, you couldn't have forgotten already how to do those notes.  Scroll back if you need to, and see how you got them done and then posted them for us before.  You can do it!  That will answer the ^.

There are a few more questions a page back for me now, that I see, that you can answer as well.

Sorry to hear about unfortunate family and life events coming your way.  Those are ultra tough while tapering and seeking WDstability.  Hang in there buddy.

Okay, good to see you back around.

L, P, H, and G,

mmt

Late 2023- gone to emeritus status, inactive, don't @ me, I can check who I've posted on, and I'm not really here like I used to be......thanks.

Started with psycho meds/psychiatric care circa 1988.  In retrospect, and on contemplation, situational overwhelm.

Rounding up to 30 years of medications(30 medication trials, poly-pharmacy maximum was 3 at one time).

5/28/2015-off Adderal salts 2.5mg. (I had been on that since hospital 10/2014)

12/2015---just holding, holding, holding, with trileptal/oxcarb at 75 mg. 1/2 tab at hs.  My last psycho med ever!  Tapered @ 10% every 4 weeks, sometimes 2 weeks to

2016 Dec 16 medication free!!

Longer signature post here, with current supplements.

Herb and alcohol free since 5/15/2016.  And.....I quit smoking 11/2021. Lapsed.  Redo of quit smoking 9/28/2022.  Can you say Hallelujah?(took me long enough)💜

None of my posts are intended as medical advice.  Please discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical provider.  My success story:  Blue skies ahead, clear sailing