VA2202: bromazepam 3mg - nightmare

VA2202

• 2 weeks later...

Good Afternoon All, 

Had to say one single thing ... for the last 10 days I feel like reborn, after quitting that paroxetine, and thank you once again for the advice. 

No dizziness, no bad headaches, not feeling like I'm disconnected from this world and so on ...   

At the moment I'm still at 1,35mg of bromazepam and I will try to take another 10% off from the beginning of next week. 

I adopted a better and healthier type of life, doing intermitent fasting, no eating after 18 o'clock, no alcohol at all, walking more than going with the car, being more optimistic, not staying too long seated in front of the office (luckily we have stand desks in the office so that's a plus), starting doing a programer course,  etc :) 

Now from time to time, the only things that bother me is that sometimes my hands are shaking a bit too much and i feel like a wired pressure on the temples on top of the eyes ... I can't explain why. 

@Shep I can't add in the signature the previous treatment, before all this January 2023 for some reason.  

I will keep you up to date. 

Many thanks, 

V

2019 - 2022 - 3mg Bromazepam daily

2019 - 2022 - 25mg Doxepin, stopped in spring 2022, restarted in January 2023 

1. Feb 2023 -14/03 - 1.350mg; 15/03 - 22/03 - 1,215mg; 23/03 - 29/03 - 1,185mg; 30/03 - 05/04 - 1,117mg; 06/04 - 1,089mg till present; went back to 1.17mg from end of April, September 23 - 0,81mg, December 23 - 0,77mg, Feb 24 - 0,66mg

2. Doxepin 25mg - One pill every evening  

• Moderator Emeritus
21 hours ago, VA2202 said:

@Shep I can't add in the signature the previous treatment, before all this January 2023 for some reason.  

Please see:

How to Summarize Your Drug History in Your Signature

The example listed in that first post shows how you can get a lot of information in that small space. We don't need the narrative of your "psychiatrist scheme," just a short list of month / year drug name and dose. 

Had to say one single thing ... for the last 10 days I feel like reborn, after quitting that paroxetine, and thank you once again for the advice. 

No dizziness, no bad headaches, not feeling like I'm disconnected from this world and so on ...   

At the moment I'm still at 1,35mg of bromazepam and I will try to take another 10% off from the beginning of next week. 

You may want to hold a bit longer. You just rattled your nervous system with a bunch of drug changes. While it's great you're feeling better, withdrawal comes in windows and waves, so it's best to hold to give yourself time to completely recover so you can handle any waves from your upcoming taper. 

EDIT: I almost forgot to address this, which is in your signature:

1.35mg at the moment, decreasing every 2 weeks by 10% Psychiatrist scheme 

We recommend no faster than 10% every month (not every 2 weeks). See:

Why taper by 10% of my dosage?

Edited by Shep
add more information

Hi Everyone, 

@Shepyou said few days back ''withdrawal comes in windows and waves" and that's the true ... I call all this journey a bit different, is like going on infernal roller coster, up and down with good and bad days. 

As well I have in a mind a statement that I read few months back from a scientific lecture about the withdraw from benzodiazepines and alcohol, and at least for me the statement ''applies like a glove''. The statement was saying that a very high % of people that are trying to get rid off this 2 nasty things tend all the time to do something and get all the time busy, in the idea to trick their brains and not get into an anxious state. As I said, this is how it works for me, as long as I am busy I don't have nothing and I fell great, when I tend to relax sometimes all the anxiety starts to roll, feel dizzy, feel numb, have problems with my digestive system and so on.  

I never mentioned why all started, we're 2 factors:

1. my job which is very stresfull 

2. back in 2019 my son was was diagnosed with with ASD, at the beginning after we got the diagnostic I wasn't so aware of the situation, and after few months started to hit me hard. I love him to the moon and back and I will do anything to see him smile and feel accepted, for me his my world and give me power to carry on. 

And is true, comes in waves, yesterday after many days feeling better, I had a very stressful day at the job and again: dizziness, feeling numbness in the left side of the face and the hand, but not so bad as before, stomach aches and lack of concentration. Another factor that has a bad impact is the weather, and probably as many of you are aware UK has a ''very friendly weather" during the winter and the autumn season can bring you to depression honestly. 

At least I had a good nap, made my self busy during the day but the numbness and the fog are still there, I know will vanish in few hours or days... 

At the moment I'm still holding myself at 1,35mg of Bromazepam as I feel is not the right moment to drop, probably in 2 weeks. 

All the best and keep you up to date. 

Regards, 

V

1. Feb 2023 -14/03 - 1.350mg; 15/03 - 22/03 - 1,215mg; 23/03 - 29/03 - 1,185mg; 30/03 - 05/04 - 1,117mg; 06/04 - 1,089mg till present; went back to 1.17mg from end of April, September 23 - 0,81mg, December 23 - 0,77mg, Feb 24 - 0,66mg

• Moderator Emeritus
7 hours ago, VA2202 said:

At the moment I'm still holding myself at 1,35mg of Bromazepam as I feel is not the right moment to drop, probably in 2 weeks. 

Thanks for the additional info, VA. Your plan sounds very reasonable. Please check in before your next reduction and let us know how you're doing. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Everyone, 

All good so far with the wd, just small bits from time to time, stomach aches and my mind wants to drag me into ''that anxios state'' but I'm fighting back.

What I wanna to ask is, can you please let me know if my wd scheme is the right one or I have to chance something, at the moment as you can see I'm still at 1,35mg,  please see below:  

image.thumb.png.f6e16ebaa1f732357ad52dece6f8caaf.png

Any questions, please let me know. 

Kind regards, 

V

• Moderator Emeritus

Looks like you want to go from 1.35 mg to 1.215 mg from Feb 13 to March 15, which is a 10% reduction in a month's time. That sounds reasonable as long as your symptoms are okay and you're not struggling too much. 

You may want to read about the Brassmonkey Slide. 

The Brassmonkey Slide Method of Micro-tapering

Instead of one monthly 10% reduction you would do weekly 2.5% reductions, which total 10% in a month. It's a bit gentler on your nervous system. 

Hi @Shep

Thank you for your replay.

I read the article from @brassmonkey and everything sounds great.  

Just looking now at my spread sheet, I have 12 days left at 1,35, and I was thinking to start to do the micro tapering when I reach to 1,215mg. 

Can someone help me, actually to tell me how you guys cut the pills to reach the exact amount of dosage? I'm asking for the only reason that I have a small scale, take the pill, and split it to reach 1,35, where I am right now, but all the time I don't get the right amount, or I'm a bit below or a bit high, with 0,2something ? 

I will let you know the outcome in the next few days, at the moment everything is fine :) 🙏🏻

All the best to everyone. 

Regards, 

• Moderator Emeritus
2 hours ago, VA2202 said:

Can someone help me, actually to tell me how you guys cut the pills to reach the exact amount of dosage? I'm asking for the only reason that I have a small scale, take the pill, and split it to reach 1,35, where I am right now, but all the time I don't get the right amount, or I'm a bit below or a bit high, with 0,2something ? 

You may want to crush your pill instead of cutting it. In the first post of the "Using a scale" thread, there are some videos linked that may be helpful. 

Using a scale to weigh and measure doses

This one shows you how to use a mortar and pestle to crush the pill:

Micro tapering Benzodiazapine, Klonopin  video (9.5 minutes)

Some people prefer a pill grinder to a mortar and pestle and some people manage to crush their pills with the back of a spoon. 

After you check out this information, please let us know if you have any questions. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @Shep Hi Everyone 

I managed to go under 1,3mg, I'm at 1,215, apart from mood shifting(extreme anger for few moments and then going back to the normal mood), a panic attack that I managed to ''ride it'' successfully and stop it on time, brain fog from time to time and some chest pressure/tension nothing bad happened in these last few weeks, as I try to keep my self busy all the time. 

I'm trying to not concentrate on the wd symptoms, as I know is a long process and I see it as a journey to react to ZERO. 

I done a long exercise for the micro tapering and seems like will take longer as I calculated previously based on the 10% rule. 

Can you let me know if when I reach around 0,369mg should I continue to decrease below, until I reach zero or can I stop? 

Will be any ''consequences'' tanking under consideration that is a very small amount and I'm just thinking that, probably the body will get already used without the bromazepam? 

image.thumb.png.c5067cf7d41b212aaef3cf8deca75d4b.png image.png.f09010309dd27058f44da7a60d5d2177.png

As you can see above, below 0,369 will take quite a long time to reach zero. I'm putting the questions, as I wan to make sure I'm doing the right thing to get rid off these pill. 

Thank you and have a nice weekend everyone. 

With respect, 

• Moderator Emeritus
1 hour ago, VA2202 said:

Can you let me know if when I reach around 0,369mg should I continue to decrease below, until I reach zero or can I stop? 

Will be any ''consequences'' tanking under consideration that is a very small amount and I'm just thinking that, probably the body will get already used without the bromazepam? 

Good questions, VA. But first, I think you have a typo in your graph - in the red box on the right, you go from 0.36 to .0.35 but then back up to 0.42.

A lot of the benzo forums have historically gone by the Ashton Manual, so there's a lot out there on this. Here is the equivalency table:

BENZODIAZEPINE EQUIVALENCE TABLE

5 mg of bromazepam is equivalent to 10 mg of Valium. This means that bromazepam is twice as potent as Valium, so for every 1 mg of Valium, you'd need 0.5 mg of bromazepam. The withdrawal schedules in the manual end at 1 mg of Valium, which is .5 mg of bromazepam. 

However, many (probably most) people who withdraw from benzos would say that stopping at 1 mg of Valium is too high and would advocate going much lower. 

I would go down to at least just 0.25 mg Valium equivalency, which would be 0.125 mg bromazepam. 

However, your symptoms are going to be your best guide. If symptoms catch up to you toward the end of your taper, you'll want to taper slower and / or incorporate more holds. So I would pay more attention to your symptoms than your dose. It's better to feel well and still be on a crumb of the drug than to taper too quickly or jump off too soon and feel sick. 

Also see:

When to end the taper and jump to zero?

Experiences after tapering to zero

It doesn't end at "O"

Edited by Shep
added link

Hi @Shep

Good questions, VA. But first, I think you have a typo in your graph - in the red box on the right, you go from 0.36 to .0.35 but then back up to 0.42.

My mistake, is 0.32mg. 

Today I feel absolutely awful, I done the drop 3 days ago and I guess the body and nervous system are trying to adjust. 

Feel very dizzy, a bit of shaking from all the joints, muscle aches, brain fog, feeling like being sick and I can't concentrate to nothing really, kind of that day that you just to be in the bed and that's it. On top of this the weather, as I mentioned previously many times, has a big impact in the story, haven't had a proper day to enjoy the sun for ages over here down in South UK. I know that even this can have an impact on the tapering process, that's why I take from time to time vitamine D. 

I will stick to the suggestion, and let you know how the tapering is going. 

All the best, 

V

• Moderator Emeritus

I know that even this can have an impact on the tapering process, that's why I take from time to time vitamine D. 

We recommend that everyone be very consistent with both drugs and supplements. On again and off again supplements can also rattle the nervous system. You may want to find a comfortable dose of vitamin D and take it every day. Also, this is a vitamin that many people find best tolerable in the mornings because it may be activating. Please see:

Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol or calcitriol)

Hi Everyone, 

@Shep can you please let me know if is normal with the micro tapering to have ''a medium'' anxious states, almost constat brain fogs and the most annoying is the pressure on the chest, which is on and off, not that bad like in the past but for couple of days is almost constant? I read the post on the site related to withdraw, to mico tapering, and I know are waves, but can be almost daily?  

Can all of this associated with the fact that I'm doing for a while the intermitent fasting as well, not eating from 7PM till next day till 10AM? I have a very strict way on taking my eating breaks, what I'm eating, and how much water I'm consuming. 

Also, can be a problem the quantity of coffee that I'm consuming? Between 2 and 4 cups of, lest say around 200ml each.

Trying to even quit smoking, I'm not a heavy smoker, not even 10 cigarettes in a day, but to "quit everything at once" I know will not be ok for my body.

Like I said before, no problems with the heart, checked my self in January, everything is spot on :)

I started to take a B complex and Calcium, just in case for other symptoms. 

Please see below where I am right now. 

image.png.7ccc239b8ee5927bc0213b94a41034c1.png

Kindest regards, 

V

• Moderator Emeritus
On 3/25/2023 at 8:49 AM, VA2202 said:

Can all of this associated with the fact that I'm doing for a while the intermitent fasting as well, not eating from 7PM till next day till 10AM? I have a very strict way on taking my eating breaks, what I'm eating, and how much water I'm consuming. 

Also, can be a problem the quantity of coffee that I'm consuming? Between 2 and 4 cups of, lest say around 200ml each.

Trying to even quit smoking, I'm not a heavy smoker, not even 10 cigarettes in a day, but to "quit everything at once" I know will not be ok for my body.

Like I said before, no problems with the heart, checked my self in January, everything is spot on :)

I started to take a B complex and Calcium, just in case for other symptoms. 

You're making a lot of changes here - adding in two vitamins at once (B complex and Calcium), drinking a a lot of coffee, attempts at stopping nicotine, etc. Please see:

The rule of 3KIS: Keep it simple. Keep it slow. Keep it stable.

Hi @Shep

Thanks for the advice, I'll keep it as simple as possible, I'll drop just to two coffees before 10 AM, with the nicotine I'll go slow to reduce it(I tried in the past with nicotine gum and vaping, didn't worked for me) and the B complex it's just cause I got afraid at the beginning of the year with the numbness.

In 2 days I have the next drop, I'll see how it go's. 

Kindest regards, 

• Moderator Emeritus
3 hours ago, VA2202 said:

In 2 days I have the next drop, I'll see how it go's. 

Please don't make any changes for a couple of weeks. You just mentioned dropping 2 coffees - this is a reduction of the drug caffeine. You also mentioned reducing another drug, nicotine. Please note: these are also drug changes. 

Only one change at a time. To set yourself up for success, I would make any of the changes in caffeine first. Hold everything else steady for a couple of weeks. Then reduce nicotine. Hold everything else steady for a couple of weeks. And so on. The goal is to get a good baseline before making the next change. You may need to hold longer than a couple of weeks. 

If you continue to make multiple changes at the same time or too close together, you won't know what's causing any upticks in symptoms that may happen. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone, 

Hope everyone is doing well. 

I just need to ask something cause I'm a bit confused or I'm doing something in the wrong way...

I done the exercise for the micro tapering, till some point when I reached 0,336mg and it goes all the way to February next year.

Now my question is, can the micro tapering take such a long period of time? I just ask, being a bit confused after reading the Asthon Method/Protocol and I observed that usually for bigger dosage like 40mg of diazepam the protocol is around for 52 weeks, hope I'm not wrong. 

I just take 2.5% from the dosage that I have, let's say now I'm at 1,117mg, 2.5% of 1.117 is 0.027925, I decrease 1.117 - 0.02795 and I'm reaching to 1.089075 and it goes on and on, as I said above I stopped with the calculation till 0.336. Is the this the wright way how I'm doing the things? 

It doesn't bother me, I'm not in rush no where, I just want to make sure I am doing the right thing and I'm on the right path with the things.  

Had few days with brain fog and in one of the evenings bit of numbness in the left side of the jaw, left arm and leg but nothing to freak me out, in rest all good so far. 

All the best wishes, 

• Moderator Emeritus

Now my question is, can the micro tapering take such a long period of time? I just ask, being a bit confused after reading the Asthon Method/Protocol and I observed that usually for bigger dosage like 40mg of diazepam the protocol is around for 52 weeks, hope I'm not wrong. 

The Ashton Manual is faster than a micro-taper and it's not a hyperbolic taper. For example, in the schedule for reducing Valium found here, the recommendation is to remove 2 mg for each 1 - 2 week stage, eventually decreasing to 1 mg decreases each 1 - 2 week stage at the 14 mg mark.  Many, if not most, people find that method too fast. We don't use the Ashton Manual here as anything more than a reference tool, especially for her list of withdrawal symptoms, but definitely not for the taper speed. 

If you find a slow, gentle micro-taper works best for you, then you're doing your taper the right way.

It's good you're not in a hurry. Allow your symptoms to guide you and you'll have the best outcome. 

Hi @Shep

I will go on my slow pace, even will take longer as I feel much more safer and comfortable like so. 

Thing is, now that I'm approaching slowly to less than 1mg, at least for the last 2 nights I had a very wired sensation on both hands, like tingling and numbness and my sleep wasn't the best. The brain fog is on daily basis, I have to do a double effort to concentrate on some of the things and situations and I feel like ''capped'' for a while. 

I guess this are the waves and nothing more. 

Thanks @Shep as usual for your support. 

All the best, 

V

• Moderator Emeritus
22 hours ago, VA2202 said:

I guess this are the waves and nothing more. 

True, it does sound like a wave, but it may be a sign that you need to hold for awhile or even do a small updose. If you're continuing to get worse, I wouldn't make any more reductions until you reach a stronger baseline. 

Hi @Shep

True, it does sound like a wave, but it may be a sign that you need to hold for awhile or even do a small updose. If you're continuing to get worse, I wouldn't make any more reductions until you reach a stronger baseline. 

What will be better to do, as I now, at 1,089mg, as I feel very wired, dizziness, headaches, brain fogs, chest pressure and pinches in chest, sensation that I can't breath properly for a few seconds, anxious, numbness sometimes ... all the good staff from withdraw? Should I stay one more week where I am or should I up-dose?  

Sorry to be a pain ... and ask to many questions. 

Regards, 

V

• Moderator Emeritus

What will be better to do, as I now, at 1,089mg, as I feel very wired, dizziness, headaches, brain fogs, chest pressure and pinches in chest, sensation that I can't breath properly for a few seconds, anxious, numbness sometimes ... all the good staff from withdraw? Should I stay one more week where I am or should I up-dose?  

Sorry to be a pain ... and ask to many questions. 

The sooner you updose, the more likely an updose is to work. 

What date did you make your last reduction? Please update your signature with your latest decreases since January 2023. 

Hi @Shep

Last reduction was on the 5th of April from 1,117 to 1,089, and in 2 days time I should drop again to 1,061. 

So should I go up again to 1,185 and for how long? 

I will leave over here a summary as will not get in the signature, the thing is that I keep my records as I showed you before just from Feb this year: 

Feb 2023 -14/02 - 1.350mg 

15/03 - 22/03 - 1,215mg

23/03 - 29/03 - 1,185mg

30/03 - 05/04 - 1,117mg 

05/05 - 1,089mg till present 

Thank you, 

V

• Moderator Emeritus
On 4/11/2023 at 9:23 AM, VA2202 said:

Last reduction was on the 5th of April from 1,117 to 1,089, and in 2 days time I should drop again to 1,061. 

So should I go up again to 1,185 and for how long? 

I'm confused with this, VA - on April 11, you wrote "should I up-dose?" after listing a lot of symptoms and in your post from yesterday, you wrote, "in 2 days time I should drop again to 1,061."

I wouldn't make any more reductions while you're having this many symptoms. 

Your were last at 1.185 mg on March 29, which was 2 weeks ago, so you may want to updose to just  1,117mg, where you were April 5. That may be enough of an updose to help. 

Either that, or hold for a few weeks. 

It's best to let your symptoms guide you instead of setting up a fixed schedule and forcing yourself to follow it. 

3 hours ago, Shep said:

Your were last at 1.185 mg on March 29, which was 2 weeks ago, so you may want to updose to just  1,117mg, where you were April 5. That may be enough of an updose to help. 

Hi @Shep

I'll do that for a while and I'll try in 2 weeks to retry to lower the dose. 

Better today but still, brain fog. 

Much appreciated. 

• Moderator Emeritus

Sounds good. Let us know how you're doing over the coming days. Hopefully you'll see some stabilization soon. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @Shep

First week was fine after going back to 1,17mg, second week was, and is still is a nightmare. 

Due to to some problems that appeared from no where, and that's wired cause I managed to sort them our quite quickly,  I feel like I'm on ''another planet''; I have constantly brain fog, feel like I'm not connected with my self(I'm just guessing this is depersonalisation), a very wired sensation like shivers during the evenings on my entire back, chest pressure, dizzy from time to time, tinitus - which is horrible, my years are buzzing sometimes even 10 15 minutes, anxiety and I became extremely sensitive to cold. I just guessing that these 3 4 days that I was on constant emotional stress turned me upside down badly. 

Should I stay for another 2 weeks with this dose as I'm feeling like I'm not ready at all to drop at all at this stage?   

Thank you, 

V

• Moderator Emeritus
4 hours ago, VA2202 said:

Should I stay for another 2 weeks with this dose as I'm feeling like I'm not ready at all to drop at all at this stage?   

I would throw out the calendar and hold until the external stressors subside and your mind/body is able to handle another reduction. 

There's no rush. Please take care of yourself and taper when you're able. 

Hi @Shep

I'll do that.

One day is good, one absolutely not. 

Already had two panic attacks from the morning, felt numb on the left hand side and now I have huge head ache. 

Very very NASTY these benzodiazepines ... one day, I hope and pray, all this will vanish. 

All the best, 

V  

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @Shep

I hope you are doing well. 

I need a bit of help or an advice. 

So as I was saying around 2 weeks ago, cause of some problems I ''disturbed'' my nervous system so the thing is I can't get my peace at all; I went back to 1,117mg of bromazepam and I added in the afternoon 25mg of Doxepin to keep me calm but I feel all the time anxious, dizziness from time to time, mood shifts, I feel like scared, I have tinnitus almost constantly, during the weekend again I felt my leg, my arm and a part of the jaw numb -  I took a tablet of calcium and worked out, so I started to take calcium every afternoon, headaches, lack of concentration, brain fog, hands shaking and I started to have social anxiety, thing that never happened before, I feel like I'm suffocating when I'm going in crowded places. Even my sleep is not the best, I wake up during the night at least 2 or 3 times, I go back to sleep without any problems but I feel unrested and I have very wired dreams.    

Feel like my brain is spinning the ''the wheels'' without stopping, I've been thru this before, 3 years ago but now I feel everything to another level.  

Can you please give me an advice what should I do? 

Many thanks, 

• Moderator Emeritus
6 hours ago, VA2202 said:

Can you please give me an advice what should I do? 

I would stop trying to fix withdrawal by adding in more drugs, such as Doxepin. You were off that drug since spring 2022, so bringing it back into the mix, especially at 25 mg will likely cause more problems than it solves. 

The act of getting off psychiatric drugs sends us through waves and windows and many of us never get windows, just varying degrees of waves. 

The Windows and Waves Pattern of Stabilization

Correct me if I'm mistaken, but it looks like you added in the Doxepin around the same time you updosed the benzo. 

I would tread very careful with all of these changes. You may kindle your nervous system. 

Hypersensitivity and Kindling

What date did you start the Doxepin? If it's been less than 3 weeks, you may want to rapid taper off it if it's not helping. 

Hi @Shep

Much appreciated for your replay. 

I added the doxepin, around a week ago, I will taper it off as it was easy in the past as well. The main reason that I was took it in the past, was for sleep issues.

At the minute as you said before, I throw thru the window the calendar as I can't see and I can't feel my self to lower Bromazepam, I wasn't expecting that will hit my so rough this wave, I just feel that I'm going back from where I started three years ago with the states, but my goal is to get rid off this nasty pill and heal. 

Thanks for the article as well. 

All the best and I'll come with an update in few weeks time. 

All the best wishes, 

V

• 2 months later...

Hi @Shep

Have been a long time, I'm just coming with some updates. 

I'm now at 0.9mg, I changed the strategy and I see this works for me at the minute, every month I'm dropping 0.1mg. Is this the right thing to as long as is working for myself? 

I felt well all this period; just for a few times had panic attacks(high blood pressure, palpitations and I felt scared), tense muscles and brain fog, but passed in 30 minutes or so. 

Meanwhile, I dropped coffee for good for a month, I want to quit smoking for good and as much as possible to quit sugar and keep myself as active as I can. 

Is still a long journey, around 9 months from now on but I fell that I can do it. 

All the best, 

• Moderator Emeritus
On 7/17/2023 at 5:16 AM, VA2202 said:

I'm now at 0.9mg, I changed the strategy and I see this works for me at the minute, every month I'm dropping 0.1mg. Is this the right thing to as long as is working for myself? 

By reducing 0.1 mg from 0.9 mg, you're reducing 11.2%. 

By reducing 0.1 mg from 0.8 mg, you will reduce by 12.5%.

By reducing 0.1 mg from 0.7 mg, you will reduce by 14.29%.

And so forth.

I wouldn't go by this strategy, but rather, no more than 10% a month based on the prior month's dose (not the originally prescribed dose). At some point, this method of reducing is bound to catch up to you.

On 7/17/2023 at 5:16 AM, VA2202 said:

Meanwhile, I dropped coffee for good for a month, I want to quit smoking for good and as much as possible to quit sugar and keep myself as active as I can. 

Very glad to read you're taking care of yourself. When you stop smoking, you may want to reduce the amount you smoke (i.e. taper) and also, make this change when you aren't making any other drug change (keeping in mind that nicotine is also a drug). 

By the time you come off of everything that's bad for you, you'll be in great shape for a good, long life ahead. 

47 minutes ago, Shep said:

By reducing 0.1 mg from 0.9 mg, you're reducing 11.2%. 

By reducing 0.1 mg from 0.8 mg, you will reduce by 12.5%.

By reducing 0.1 mg from 0.7 mg, you will reduce by 14.29%.

And so forth.

I wouldn't go by this strategy, but rather, no more than 10% a month based on the prior month's dose (not the originally prescribed dose). At some point, this method of reducing is bound to catch up to you.

Hi @Shep I went on 0.9, 5 days ago, and from Sunday I fell a bit rough, to be honest with you. Like I mentioned before, all the time I tried to drop unde 1mg something went wrong; for instance now I have brain fog from time to time, panic attacks - my heart rate goes to the sky and back, feel anxious like all the time something bad will happen soon, even it doesn't and chest pains. I will keep like so this 0.9mg and after I will tapper only 10%. 

With smoking I'm going slow as I tried before and didn't went well in the past.

Much appreciated once again Shep. 

All the best,