Annaaa: One dose 10mg Lexapro

Annaaa

I took Lexapro on December 27 and about a hour of taking it I started getting a burning sensation that lasted for two weeks and my emotions were completely numb I felt my heart beating so fast but didn’t feel scared or nervous. I stopped the medicine the next day I didn’t took it , I felt like I was going crazy I couldn’t sleep till this day i only get 2-3 hours of sleep , I have sensory issue (body temperature, pain is not fully there, gential numbness, no sweating , emotional bluntness, I can’t tell when I’m hungry, tired, or cold and hot) I did loose my taste for like 2 weeks but then it came back , and with the whole pain nerve not working I haven’t gotten any type of headache or sick or anything is like pain signal not working ).im so frustrated it’s like some days are good others are back to the same place 😔

December 27, 22’ Lexapro 10mg (only took one dose and immediately stopped) 

(Taking magnesium before bed 11 PM)

Look to the LORD, and his strength; seek his face always 🙏❤️

Hi Annaaa-- welcome to SA. I'm so sorry to hear about what you are going through, but so glad you have found us. Firstly, things will get better, but it is going to take some time. This thread will be your homebase for keeping records, asking questions and making friends.

What you describe are the classic symptoms of an adverse reaction. It doesn't happen often, but some people just react very badly right out of the gate. It's just the way their bodies are. Recovery from an adverse reaction is a very individual thing making it very hard to put a timeline on it. But recovery does happen. One of our other members, Theelt, only took three or four tablets and had a similar reaction. She has fully recovered, returned to university and is a successful poet. She is just one example of our success stories.

Here is a link to an article I wrote several years ago: 

Again, welcome to the group.

20 years on Paxil starting at 20mg and working up to 40mg. Sept 2011 started 10% every 6 weeks taper (2.5% every week for 4 weeks then hold for 2 additional weeks), currently at 7.9mg. Oct 2011 CTed 15oz vodka a night, to only drinking 2 beers most nights, totally sober Feb 2013.

Since I wrote this I have continued to decrease my dose by 10% every 6 weeks (2.5% every week for 4 weeks and then hold for an additional 2 weeks). I added in an extra 6 week hold when I hit 10mg to let things settle out even more. When I hit 3mgpw it became hard to split the drop into 4 parts so I switched to dropping 1mgpw (pill weight) every week for 3 weeks and then holding for another 3 weeks.  The 3 + 3 schedule turned out to be too harsh so I cut back to dropping 1mgpw every 4 weeks which is working better.

Final Dose 0.016mg.     Current dose 0.000mg 04-15-2017

"It's also important not to become angry, no matter how difficult life is, because you can loose all hope if you can't laugh at yourself and at life in general."  Stephen Hawking

Hi I’m new to the form and I’m really glad I found this because it’s helping me , but I wanted to tell you a little about my story on what’s going on. So on December 15 I went to a funeral of a very close friend , after that 2 days later I started having really bad anxiety that interfere with my life for a week , I thought maybe I was suffering from a disease went to the ER twice everything seem to be great . So after I decided to go to a private doctor , after telling him my story he put me on lexapro 10 mg that was December 27 after taking the lexapro maybe a hour later I experience a super burning sensation on my body for like 2 weeks straight my emotions had gone numb completely , I couldn’t think straight I knew something was wrong so I decided not to take anymore. My whole body and emotions were completely numb I had suicidal thoughts which never in my life have I ever wanted to do such thing, after that Pill I now have trouble sleeping 2-3 hours sometimes 1 hour is like my body can’t tell when I’m tired anymore  , my private parts and nipples are numb no desire in sexual as well as my stomach and bladder are numb, I feel no appetite was so over, my stomach does growl but I’m still not hungry (like I have no hunger cue), I feel no thirst. I haven’tgotten headaches or pain since the pill it’s like it turn of my sensory receptors, when I hit myself on something by accident or my son bites me I can’t feel the pain like before. My family thinks I’m making things up and I don’t know what to do it’s been a month and I’m really struggling I feel like a zombie.. it’s really interfering with my life . As well as I haven’t been able to sweat at all when I’m hot my body gets a burning sensation or when I’m too cold as well, I have problems with my ears, vision, It’s hard for me to pain attention, my taste comes and goes . There’s been days where I have felt good like maybe 4 times since all this happen, sometimes I can feel joy but Also is like all my negative emotions are gone , like I’m just to clam , no stress , no anxiety, no fear , not being able to cry ..  I also have like a numbness on my eyes and neck when I try to swallow is hard but not painful and when I have try so hard to cry and maybe a tear has come out it feels weird it’s a sensation I can’t explain. Can you please help me, am I withdrawing from one pill is that even possible? As to mention I got mri’s on head and spinal and blood work done and everything came up normal . Also before I forget I’m having trouble peeing and pooping , and when I do poop is diarrhea as mentioned before no pain whatsoever , I’m also haveing a lot of shaking randomly.Please help me ..

Edited by getofflex
enlarge font

Thank you so much for your reply @brassmonkey this has been Really tough on me , I have Two young kids🥺 I just don’t know what to do sleep is horrible and whole body numbness and sensory pain receptor is like if it isnt working .

• Moderator Emeritus

Hello, and welcome to SA.  We are a volunteer-run community of people who have been or are getting off of psychiatric drugs.  So you only every took 1 pill of Lexapro?  Are you, or have you ever been on any other psychiatric drugs - antidepressants, antipsychotics, benzodiazepines, sleep aids, antipsychotics, opiate drugs, etc?  If so, please give us you history of these drugs. 

Can you please give us specific information in your signature about your drug history for all drugs and supplements you are on and have been on, especially for the past 18-24 months?  It would be especially helpful to have the details of your drugs in a concise vertical list (no symptoms), only specific dates, include the day (as best you can say for example early March if you don't recall the day), drug names, and dosages of each medication decrease or increase.

Please read the link below for instructions.  This will allow us to give you the best guidance.  

How to List Your Drug History in Your Signature

You are not in withdrawal from the Lexapro, since you only took 1 tablet.  What has happened, is that you have had an immediate adverse reaction.  The good news is, you will recover from this, but the bad news is, it will take a lot of time.  The best thing you can do now is lots of natural self care.  

These videos are for withdrawal, but recovery from an AD (adverse reaction) is similar. 

Video on Recovery from Psych Drugs

Windows and Waves Pattern of Stabilization

Here is a link with checklists of common symptoms: 

Dr Joseph Glenmullen Withdrawal Symptom Checklists

Here are some techniques to cope with symptoms: 

Non Drug Ways to Cope with Withdrawal Symptoms

It is a good idea to rest and take it easy when you can, and avoid stress and overstimulation when possible.  Do things that are calming and soothing, like walks outside, meditation, deep breathing, listening to calming music, doing simple activities you enjoy, etc. 

We don't suggest many supplements, but 2 that many of us find helpful are magnesium and omega-3 fish oil. Here are the links for info about those. It is suggested to add one at a time, and start with a low dose to see how it affects you. 

Magnesium

Omega 3 Fish Oil

These links will explain more about adverse reaction, and recovery from it.  

Immediate Adverse Reaction

How Long to Recover from Immediate ADR

Good luck, and let us know how you are doing.  

Edited by getofflex

Please do not private message me.  Only tag me for urgent questions about tapering and reinstating - thank you.  

***Please note this is not medical advice.  Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a doctor who understands psych meds and how to withdraw from them, if you can find one.

Lexapro   Started Apr 15 2010 - 10 mg;  started taper August 2017, recent taper info: Apr 2 '20  0.18 mg; Jul 16  0.17 mg, Aug 23  0.16 mg, Oct 7  0.15 mg, Nov 8 - 0.14, Jan 16 '21 - 0.13, Feb 7 - 0.12, Feb 22 - 0.11, Mar 26 - 0.10, May 21 - 0.09, June 15 - 0.08 Aug 16 - 0.07, Oct 6 - 0.06, Nov 21 0.05, Dec. 17 0.04, Jan 14 '22 0.03, Feb 19 0.02, Apr 18 0.01, May 15 0.005,  Jul 8, 0.00.  Psych Drug Free as of July 8, 2022!!  Woohoo!!!

other meds: Levothyroxine 75 mg

magnesium in small amounts at 4 AM, before bed

suppl AM: fish oil, flax oil, vit C, vit E, multivitamin, zinc

suppl 8 PM: magnesium 350 mg, extended release vitamin C, melatonin 2 mg

Paxil 2002 - 2010, switched to Lexapro 2010 

Trazodone 50 mg. 2002 - 2019, fast tapered in 2019 

Xanax 0.5 mg as needed 2002 - 2019, up to 3x weekly 

• getofflex changed the title to Annaaa: One dose 10mg Lexapro

I never been on any other type of drugs or antidepressant just lexapro (only took one dose)

December 27th 2022 Lexapro 10mg 

please help me understand more I’m struggling so much 😔 especially having this skin numbness that felt like I have 10 skin layers on me, no hunger cues, no sleepy cues, and bladder and bowel movements problems. My body can’t even till when I’m too cold or hot I have a burning sensation only 

• Administrator

Hello, @Annaaa

We have seen this before -- people having difficulty for quite a while after only one or a few doses of a drug. We also have seen they recover very, very gradually from this. Please read the links @getofflex gave you.

4 hours ago, getofflex said:

These links will explain more about adverse reaction, and recovery from it.  

Immediate Adverse Reaction

How Long to Recover from Immediate ADR

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

@brassmonkey i know you said that my symptoms seem more to be adverse reaction but I seen so many Pssd stories that seem to be similar with my symptoms, is it possible to have Pssd from one pill? Some days seem better then others but I seem to be emotional blunted especially to negative emotions and I’m not ticklish anymore, no hunger cue, this past few days I been able to get some rest but i woke up feeling like I’m just a robot with no feelings. Well this ever go away ? I need myself back my kids need me and my husband 😔 

• Moderator Emeritus

@AnnaaaI've merged your topic in Success Stories back here now to your Introduction.

Please attend to the additional posts done to you as well, you'll find them all above now.

On 1/29/2023 at 4:40 PM, Annaaa said:

I never been on any other type of drugs or antidepressant just lexapro (only took one dose)

December 27th 2022 Lexapro 10mg 

And this ^ is exactly what needs to go into your signature.  Instructions are provided on how to do that above as well(link to topic).

Are you posting on your worse days?

Yes, I think you will heal.

I don't know if you could suffer post serotonin sexual dysfunction from just one pill to be honest.

In any case I am sorry that you are suffering this adversity from just one pill.

Again, excellent prognosis that you will heal completely.

If some days are better than others, that is a great sign of healing.

Look at the Windows and Waves pattern of stabilization topic linked for you above.

Patience, hope, faith, and time involved.

And......perhaps getting after what led you to getting a prescription of Lexapro in the first place......that anxiety you felt after a death or funeral of a friend.  Realizing that grief IS grief.  And hard sometimes.

Non-drug coping sounds like your very best option right now.  So have a look at some of our topics, and consider outside help as well if needed that won't push any more drugs on you.

No doubt there are some amplified emotions now.  We call these:

Neuro-emotions

-sudden-fear-terror-panic-anxiety-or-sensory-overload-from-withdrawal/

-ways-to-cope-with-daily-anxiety/

(with the ^, just click on the underlined passages to go to the topics, scroll to the first post in topic to begin, and hopefully you'll find some tips that help you cope now)

So sorry, for your difficulties and the intensity of your reaction to just one pill.

See if this post from member Scrontz helps you too.  Just click on the arrow, upper right and then scroll down to their essay.  Many have found it so helpful, and it should help to know you are not alone with your present unfortunate symptoms:

Yes, for sure.  You too, will heal with time and patience.  And you are not alone.  Please focus on healing rather than finding stories of non-healing or doing too much searching for negative outcomes.  I'm guessing your symptoms could clear up fairly quickly......like within months.

And best. L, P, H, and G,

mmt

Late 2023- gone to emeritus status, inactive, don't @ me, I can check who I've posted on, and I'm not really here like I used to be......thanks.

Started with psycho meds/psychiatric care circa 1988.  In retrospect, and on contemplation, situational overwhelm.

Rounding up to 30 years of medications(30 medication trials, poly-pharmacy maximum was 3 at one time).

5/28/2015-off Adderal salts 2.5mg. (I had been on that since hospital 10/2014)

12/2015---just holding, holding, holding, with trileptal/oxcarb at 75 mg. 1/2 tab at hs.  My last psycho med ever!  Tapered @ 10% every 4 weeks, sometimes 2 weeks to

2016 Dec 16 medication free!!

Longer signature post here, with current supplements.

Herb and alcohol free since 5/15/2016.  And.....I quit smoking 11/2021. Lapsed.  Redo of quit smoking 9/28/2022.  Can you say Hallelujah?(took me long enough)💜

None of my posts are intended as medical advice.  Please discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical provider.  My success story:  Blue skies ahead, clear sailing

All of what you are feeling or rather not feeling are common symptoms of AD use and withdrawal. It just has happened because of taking one pill. Rare, but it does happen. You are not going crazy or getting some rare disease. Did you read the link I sent? It explains a lot about what you are and will be going through. You will be feeling and not feeling quite a lot of different things over the coming months. It is caused by the drugs and is your body sorting out what has happened to it. It is going to be very frustrating, confusing and scary, but given time things will settle down and return to normal. It is going to take a lot of patience and acceptance on your part to get through it. The other moderators have given you some very good links for valuable information on dealing with this.

20 years on Paxil starting at 20mg and working up to 40mg. Sept 2011 started 10% every 6 weeks taper (2.5% every week for 4 weeks then hold for 2 additional weeks), currently at 7.9mg. Oct 2011 CTed 15oz vodka a night, to only drinking 2 beers most nights, totally sober Feb 2013.

Since I wrote this I have continued to decrease my dose by 10% every 6 weeks (2.5% every week for 4 weeks and then hold for an additional 2 weeks). I added in an extra 6 week hold when I hit 10mg to let things settle out even more. When I hit 3mgpw it became hard to split the drop into 4 parts so I switched to dropping 1mgpw (pill weight) every week for 3 weeks and then holding for another 3 weeks.  The 3 + 3 schedule turned out to be too harsh so I cut back to dropping 1mgpw every 4 weeks which is working better.

"It's also important not to become angry, no matter how difficult life is, because you can loose all hope if you can't laugh at yourself and at life in general."  Stephen Hawking

Thank you for the reassurance and advice , @brassmonkey and @manymoretodaysI’m just having a really hard time.

It's really a shocking thing to try and wrap one's head around. The overnight onset of the disability from just one tablet can't be easy to cope with. Luckly, we have worked with thousands of people dealing with similar situations, an adverse reaction is very similar to ADWD, so we can say that things will get better, it's just going to take some time.

@brassmonkey is there anything for emotional blunted I can read on or about Paresthesia ( I have burning sensation on body when it’s too cold or hot, also no pain feeling when getting hit on by accident or son biting me ) . Something I can do to cope with it for now . Please 

• Moderator Emeritus

Oh Annaaa.  So sorry it's tough.  I can give you links on those symptoms for sure and then something may stand out that has helped another that you could try.

-apathy-anhedonia-emotional-numbness-emotional-anesthesia/

-paresthesia-pins-needles-numbness-tingling-burning-sensations-aka-neuropathy/

Do you have a bathtub you could relax into.  Even better if you have a tub and try some Magnesium, but just in the form of Epsom salts.  You can buy them at most grocers.  If no tub just try a foot soak in a bucket or basin.  It might really help you to feel some relaxation too.

On 1/29/2023 at 3:10 PM, getofflex said:

We don't suggest many supplements, but 2 that many of us find helpful are magnesium and omega-3 fish oil. Here are the links for info about those. It is suggested to add one at a time, and start with a low dose to see how it affects you. 

Magnesium

Omega 3 Fish Oil

^^Here's the links again to the topics on supplements

And sending lots of life affirming comfort and support Annaaa.  Sometimes that is what we need the most at first.  And again......just know this isn't permanent.......and you will be okay. 

L, P, H, and G,

mmt

Late 2023- gone to emeritus status, inactive, don't @ me, I can check who I've posted on, and I'm not really here like I used to be......thanks.

Started with psycho meds/psychiatric care circa 1988.  In retrospect, and on contemplation, situational overwhelm.

Rounding up to 30 years of medications(30 medication trials, poly-pharmacy maximum was 3 at one time).

12/2015---just holding, holding, holding, with trileptal/oxcarb at 75 mg. 1/2 tab at hs.  My last psycho med ever!  Tapered @ 10% every 4 weeks, sometimes 2 weeks to

Herb and alcohol free since 5/15/2016.  And.....I quit smoking 11/2021. Lapsed.  Redo of quit smoking 9/28/2022.  Can you say Hallelujah?(took me long enough)💜

None of my posts are intended as medical advice.  Please discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical provider.  My success story:  Blue skies ahead, clear sailing

@manymoretodays thank you so much for all the advice and links I really appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. 
i do take magnesium as power it has help me sleep through the night , can i do the bath and still take magnesium to sleep or just one at a time ? 
i saw fish oil helps to would the one from groceries help or do they have to be a special kind ?

• Moderator Emeritus

I'd go with one or the other on the magnesium, just so you don't over do.

You could do bath without magnesium too, and see if it helps with the parasethesia.

Look at the link on Omega's.  Some brands are mentioned.  Start low and build up your dose.  Most of the information is in the first post there too.

I go with Barlean's fresh Catch ultra purified from a store called "Good Earth"  and do 3 capsules twice a day.    When you get up to dose, most do split it into 2 or 3 times per day.  You can do them with meals if you want.  Otherwise you have to swallow too many capsules at once.

Add up the EPA and DHA listed on the label to figure out your dose plus the other Omega 3's.

And make sure it has no other additives.

Just hang on Annaaa.  We are all unpleasantly surprised and a bit freaked when we figure it out......the adverse reactions, or that we've been duped for years on these useless and harmful medications.  You are not alone.

Hugs.

@manymoretodays sorry i ask so many questions , my family doesn’t believe that one pill could have caused me so much damaged the only support I have is my husband , and this forum i found is giving me so much hope. Is there successful stories on adverse reaction I think I have only seen one . 

@manymoretodays since everybody of my family and  says one pills couldn’t have caused me such damaged even a doctor i have started to doubt myself but I didn’t feel like this before taking the pill 😔

• Administrator

The solution to the complex of symptoms (emotional anesthesia, sexual dysfunction) that might result from a severe adverse reaction to one or a few doses of an antidepressant is the same: Allow your nervous system to gradually rebuild and go back to normal for you.

Suggest you stop asking your family to understand. They don't understand. Continuing this only causes you additional stress.

Many people find these to be helpful:

Magnesium, nature's calcium channel blocker 

Omega-3 fatty acids (fish oil) 

You might try a low dose of one at a time to see what it does for you.

No more discussion until you create your signature with your drug history. Thank you.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

@Altostrata sorry how do you create the signature? I can’t seem to find it on my profile .

• Moderator Emeritus

Can you please give us specific information in your signature about your drug history for all drugs and supplements you are on and have been on, especially for the past 18-24 months?  It would be especially helpful to have the details of your drugs in a concise vertical list (no symptoms), only specific dates, include the day (as best you can say for example early March if you don't recall the day), drug names, and dosages of each medication decrease or increase. Here is an example: 

March 12, ’22: Lexapro 5 mg, Xanax 0.5 mg, Trazodone 50 mg

March 29, ’22: Lexapro 4 mg, Xanax 0.5 mg, Trazodone 50 mg

April 17, ’22:  Lexapro 3.8 mg, Xanax 0.5 mg, Trazodone 50 mg

May 19, ’22:  Lexapro 3.8 mg, Xanax 0.5 mg, Trazodone 25 mg

Click on your name in the upper right corner of the screen, click on "account settings", then click "signature".  Type it in the box and click "save".  You may need a computer to do this. 

Edited by getofflex

Please do not private message me.  Only tag me for urgent questions about tapering and reinstating - thank you.  

***Please note this is not medical advice.  Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a doctor who understands psych meds and how to withdraw from them, if you can find one.

Lexapro   Started Apr 15 2010 - 10 mg;  started taper August 2017, recent taper info: Apr 2 '20  0.18 mg; Jul 16  0.17 mg, Aug 23  0.16 mg, Oct 7  0.15 mg, Nov 8 - 0.14, Jan 16 '21 - 0.13, Feb 7 - 0.12, Feb 22 - 0.11, Mar 26 - 0.10, May 21 - 0.09, June 15 - 0.08 Aug 16 - 0.07, Oct 6 - 0.06, Nov 21 0.05, Dec. 17 0.04, Jan 14 '22 0.03, Feb 19 0.02, Apr 18 0.01, May 15 0.005,  Jul 8, 0.00.  Psych Drug Free as of July 8, 2022!!  Woohoo!!!

@getofflex i do need a computer I currently don’t have one to update my signature. Well you guys give me time to go to a library on the weekend and keep answering my question as I’m facing a terrible phase like everybody else .

i only have one pill. 
December 27,2022 “ Lexapro 10mg 

I was able to do my signature, did I do it correctly?

Informative. Been on Escitalopram/Lexapro everyday for 8 years with no such issues. As already mentioned, everyone is different.

Last night I did a list on what happened the first day I took the pill (Lexapro 10mg) and what’s been going on since then today marks 5 weeks. 

Dec 27th Burning skin (boiling water sensation) , Emotions went completely numb( I could feel my heart racing but no fear or scared), my vision was off almost like being drunk or high, body numbness completely (no pain sensation, couldn’t even feel my heart beating) couldn’t sleep the whole night

Symptoms:

Emotional blunted 

Muscle twitches 

Throat lump 

Limb numbness whole body (no pain sensation, weird temperature sensation, tingly) 

No sweating 

Loss of appetite (no hunger cues)

No tiredness cue 

Going crazy ( scary thoughts)

Taste loss 

Insomnia 

Crying spells 

No libido 

no thirst cue 

Private parts numbness

Diarrhea 

stomach growling 24/7 

Body shaking

Nightmares (vivid dreams)

Derealization

Blurry vision 

Dizziness

Brain fog

Neck muscle spams 

Dry mouth 

Trouble swallowing

Dry nose 

Dry eyes 

Jaw clenching 

High blood pressure 

No more phobia to things I used to be scared too

• Moderator Emeritus

Your signature looks good, thanks.  You've been on no other drugs and are on no supplements?  

I suggest you work on non drug ways of coping with your symptoms.  Please see my first post for a link that has many good techniques for your various symptoms. 

Carefully read this link, and take it to heart, and practice the principles in it: 

Steps for Managing WD Symptoms

Edited by getofflex

@getofflex im only taking magnesium and I ordered Fish oil but I still haven’t taken them. And thank you . I really appreciate that you guys take your time to help us all suffering. 
i have also not have caffeine since my symptoms started , I only drink water and zero sugar Gatorade .

• Administrator

How has your symptom pattern changed in the last 2 weeks?

• Moderator Emeritus

As I have noted in my signature please do not tag me Anna.   Thank you.   

@Altostrata i have noticed that I been sleeping more this week and eating more and I have been a little better emotional trying to convince my self that this will pass soon. Other then that other symptoms come and go. 

sorry getofflex i did not pay attention to that won’t tag you again sorry . 

Im having those scary thoughts in my head again 😢 my symptoms seem to get worse at night … I feel like I have brain damaged forever . I’m struggling right now …. 

26 minutes ago, Annaaa said:

Im having those scary thoughts in my head again 😢 my symptoms seem to get worse at night … I feel like I have brain damaged forever . I’m struggling right now …. 

I am sorry you are suffering so much especially from one pill. It’s hard to stay positive during all this I understand completely. Try to focus on how things were before and believe that you will feel that way again. It takes our brains a very very long time to heal but you will get there. Take it one day at a time and track your days so you can remember your windows when you’re in a wave. Time will heal you. It won’t be this way forever.

Lamictal July 6,2022 -September 2, 2022 started at 25mg and increased 25 mg every two weeks
Buspirone august 29, 2022- September 14 2022

0.5mg Ativan October 22- 2022, November 5, 8, 10, 12-2022, January 12. Feb 4,6,25,27-2023, March 1, 21, 24, 26,27, 28, 29 -202

• Administrator

We expect post-discontinuation symptoms to come and go. Please read this carefully 

The Windows and Waves Pattern of Stabilization

Are We There Yet? How Long is Withdrawal Going to Take?

"Is it always going to be like this?"

If you've improved a little bit, that's a good sign. Recovery is so gradual, you may not notice it until you look back a few weeks and see you're doing better.

@Atnyxoxo thank you for the reassurance. I just can’t believe it , I can’t believe this would happen from one pill. I’m hurting so much I have two kids that me and I feel like a total failure.. 

@Altostrata I will read through the link again, I’m just having a hard time still processing the fact that I have so many symptoms from just one pill.

19 minutes ago, Annaaa said:

@Atnyxoxo thank you for the reassurance. I just can’t believe it , I can’t believe this would happen from one pill. I’m hurting so much I have two kids that me and I feel like a total failure.. 

@Altostrata I will read through the link again, I’m just having a hard time still processing the fact that I have so many symptoms from just one pill.

I understand. I have two kids also. I’ve been struggling since September and constantly feel like I’m going to slip into insanity but time will heal. Try to stay as positive as you can. I know it’s hard 

Lamictal July 6,2022 -September 2, 2022 started at 25mg and increased 25 mg every two weeks
Buspirone august 29, 2022- September 14 2022

0.5mg Ativan October 22- 2022, November 5, 8, 10, 12-2022, January 12. Feb 4,6,25,27-2023, March 1, 21, 24, 26,27, 28, 29 -202

• Administrator

H, @Annaaa any time you have that scared feeling, read this topic over from the beginning. You have seen improvement, you'll see more improvement, be patient.