flower switched to liquid celexa

flower

Well another day in paradise......traz wd wakes me with a jolt......I take the klonopin and wait til around 8am and the celexa wd kicks me in the butt til later in the day...Lets see how long I can hold out...3 weeks is when I've caved in in the past, but I had no klonopin..

I've withdrawn from a few drugs and nothing compared with traz so far...I hope I get this done .....Celexa too..Without raising the klonopin...

Ill keep the updose of the celexa in mind....Would a quarter of 10mgs really make a difference?

C/T Celexa and Trazadone on Jan.29th 2014
Prescribed 1mg of Klonopin every 6 hours on Jan.29th
Began tapering Klonopin April 18th..stretching time between doses...at first one hour for 2 weeks then a half hour for app.10 days then another half hour 10days later.
Presently at .25 three times a day..6 2 and 10pm. Trying to stabilize.
Also still taking gabapentin 300mgs 2xs a day..

• Moderator Emeritus

Flower, I'm very sorry to hear about your dog... caring for pets that are very ill is something that makes me very very sad.  I'm sure you are being a great friend and source of comfort.

I copied the following from your latest benzo post because of the celexa discussion:

>I do think if it wasnt for thr klonopin right now I'd be nuts...however much its helping.I will watch for your input and give the RI much thought but I'd like to try to tuff this out...These drugs are killing me.I'd have to go to liquid to do a half mg of celexa..I was on 10... I can see how it would probably calm things down during the day though..Its pretty wicked...

I'm not clear on why you are holding back on the RI... do you know how to make a liquid, is this a barrier? I am tapering two drugs using a liquid and once I got the hang of it, it was very easy, a cake walk... I can take a dose of my liquid suspension faster than swallowing a pill. Would a little 'hand holding' help you assemble the equipment and learn how make up a solution?

Toughing this out will most likely be many long months, very possibly years.   Your nervous system is too sensitive to ct.. I'm kind of buffaloed as to why you want to take this path given all the advice you have read on this site that cautions against such an action.  Flower.. I'm concerned about you... you are going from the proverbial frying pan into a forest fire.  The benzo is doing no more than covering up WDsymptoms, and from what you describe, you are already reaching tolerance and needing more klonopin to get the same effect.

As always, LISTEN TO YOUR BODY! A proud supporter of the 10% (or slower) rule.

Requip - 3/16 ZERO  Total time on 25 years.

Lyrica: 8/15 ZERO Total time on 7 or 8 yrs.

BENZO FREE 10/13 (started tapering 7/10)  Total time on 25 years.

Read my intro thread here, and check the about me section.  "No matter how cynical you get, it's almost impossible to keep up." Lily Tomlin

I have to pick up my dieing dog this morning...I am so freaking sad. I dont know what dose to go back to Skyler..I know the K is covering wd that's all I wanted for a bit then to let the K go.I cant afford to be any more ill than I am...will the RI make me ill. WHAT do you suggest 2.5mgs? I cant even think right now let alone measure celexa.I see doc frid..I know shenwill go with the liquid again..I cant take traz anymore....be patient with me I am devestated.

I will give this thought.The last time I RI celexa after a taper it never helped me feel well.I feel like dieing right now from the sadness...God sure is testing me right now..My dog is an hour away and my truck broke on the way back from Pitts yesterday.its fixed so I go with the hubby to work to get it this morning.Its been 3 weeks Skyler....Is it really worth it at this point?

Began tapering Klonopin April 18th..stretching time between doses...at first one hour for 2 weeks then a half hour for app.10 days then another half hour 10days later.

• Moderator Emeritus

Flower I am so sorry that your dog is so sick, it is distressing and I wish I could

make it easier for you but sadly I can't so I'm sending you a big hug from the UK. 

hughelp.jpg

**I am not a medical professional, if in doubt please consult a doctor with withdrawal knowledge.

Different drugs occasionally (mostly benzos) 1976 - 1981 (no problem)

1993 - 2002 in and out of hospital. every type of drug + ECT. Staring with seroxat

2002  effexor. 

Tapered  March 2012 to March 2013, ending with 5 beads.

Withdrawal April 2013 . Reinstated 5 beads reduced to 4 beads May 2013

Restarted taper  Nov 2013  

OFF EFFEXOR Feb 2015    :D 

Tapered atenolol and omeprazole Dec 2013 - May 2014

Tapering tramadol, Feb 2015 100mg , March 2015 50mg  

July 2017 30mg.  May 15 2018 25mg

Taking fish oil, magnesium, B12, folic acid, bilberry eyebright for eye pressure. 

My story http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/4199-hello-mammap-checking-in/page-33

Lesson learned, slow down taper at lower doses. Taper no more than 10% of CURRENT dose if possible

• Moderator Emeritus

I have to pick up my dieing dog this morning...I am so freaking sad. I dont know what dose to go back to Skyler..I know the K is covering wd that's all I wanted for a bit then to let the K go.I cant afford to be any more ill than I am...will the RI make me ill. WHAT do you suggest 2.5mgs? I cant even think right now let alone measure celexa.I see doc frid..I know shenwill go with the liquid again..I cant take traz anymore....be patient with me I am devestated.

I will give this thought.The last time I RI celexa after a taper it never helped me feel well.I feel like dieing right now from the sadness...God sure is testing me right now..My dog is an hour away and my truck broke on the way back from Pitts yesterday.its fixed so I go with the hubby to work to get it this morning.Its been 3 weeks Skyler....Is it really worth it at this point?

Flower, I'm so very very sorry your dog is so ill. And all that trouble with the truck, how dreadful.

I did not suggest you go back on the trazedone, rather supported Alto's suggestion you not ct celexa at the same time as trazedone... (see my post in the benzo forum, and above here). Maybe start with 2.5 mgs of the celexa dose, then ease back up from there from there. Can you quarter a tablet until Friday, take that much, maybe more depending on how you react, and see how you do? Celexa comes in a liquid.. your doc will prescribe this for you? You should use an oral syringe for an accurate measurement, not the spoon.  You can get one from your pharmacist.

I would RI the Celexa were I in your place. That's the usual advice here, especially as you are less than a month out.  Actually that's often suggested when folks are 2 months out. 

Read my intro thread here, and check the about me section.  "No matter how cynical you get, it's almost impossible to keep up." Lily Tomlin

I brought home my dog..she's so thin and shy, I cry some more.Now there are 5 meds twice a day for a dog I cant get to eat...she seemed to like applesauce so baby food it is for a while and I hand feed her.Takes my mind off this other stuff some..

• Moderator Emeritus

Thinking of you with your four paws flower...

Well folks I'm still alive in this wd hell.I spoke with the pain clinic yesterday..He is happy I got off those 2 drugs even if I had to do it that way....He also agreed the klonopin may be easier to deal with in the end. Isn't that something? I swear to god the wd from that traz is worse than ativan..I'm suffering but too bad for me. I have to do this.

Everyone agrees this is probably the hardest part for the next couple weeks.I know c8ld turkey is not the way to go but what do you do when you get so sick?

I just wish things weren't so difficult at home with my puppy...I know our days are numbered..I cry over her all the time but traz also has a severe wd depression.....I look forward to a day of no tears and 8 hours of sleep...Yeah....no celexa finally, tapering for years and staying so ill......Ill deal with klonopin in a few months, or maybe weeks if I can go longer between doses...Thinking of all you wonderful people helps a lot.

Flower....a few weeks after I got off Celexa I had to put my chihuahua down.  For a few days I was afraid I wasn't going to make it thru the grief.  If it were possible to lean against a wall and drop-dead I would have done it.

The pain we experience from the loss of our pets is gut wrenching.  There is WD in this as well.  Don't worry about what is grief and sadness vs. WD.  It doesn't matter.  If all you can do is cry  then let it out.  There is nothing wrong with you as a person.  You are going thru two very traumatic experiences side-by-side.  If you were not going thru WD you would still feel awful and depressed over Weezie.

Let's look at some things in your favor.....you have a wonderful, supportive husband who loves you and the dog too.  Your children are in your life and they get it.  You have us and some dear friends.  You have a support network in person and here on the net.  You are not alone even though it feels that way.  Grief, depression and anxiety make us feel alone.

Love you ladybug:)

Intro: http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/1902-nikki-hi-my-rundown-with-ads/

Paxil 1997-2004

Crossed over to Lexapro Paxil not available

at Pharmacies GSK halted deliveries

Lexapro 40mgs

Lexapro taper (2years)

Imipramine

Imipramine and Celexa

Now Nefazadone/Imipramine 50mgs. each

45mgs. Serzone  50mgs. Imipramine

I dont know how to thank you for those kind words..I still am trying to keep her alive...she hates me right now...I have to do this..

On the other hand I cry all day..Ill be glad when the good old traz depression ends or eases some.Its a little over 3 weeks and it's really kickin my butt people..

On the upside, you should see the fingernails I have..I hope my hair heals too...

My dog hates that heart medicine..I have to grind it up and put it with beef baby food but the injector is not easy.I feel her bones..Nikki how do I do this?

I think the klonopin must have its own depression but its helping the anxiety and I know it would be bad..Give just a couple more weeks of whining..Let me help my dog....please...

My family held me last nite while I cried..I pray all day..I can do this I can do this..I am finally free of this crap...I can do this...Never again will I take an antidepressant...I hope this wd eases enough to cut back klonopin soon..I dont want this either..Frankly though friends it's been a lifesaver so far or I'd be in a ball in bed..

Thank you again Nikki, you have become a valuable friend......I heard god prepares us for death by giving us pets..Does that make sense..

I pray today for my dog to eat and for me not to cry....Also God could you give me 10 minutes of peace

The mental tortue is profound.....no drug should be legal that does this if you should need to discontinue for medical reasons.

Yes the mental torture is the worst.....much harder than any physical symptoms.

Your mental torture at this time include the dog. 

If you were finished with drugs, and happy joyous and free with not an ounce of anxiety and depression you would have the mental torture and anxiety and depression from the dog.

It is a unique pain and I am so sorry you have to go thru all of this at the same time.  Believe me we all feel for you.

Your family was there last night......

Intro: http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/1902-nikki-hi-my-rundown-with-ads/

Paxil 1997-2004

Lexapro 40mgs

Lexapro taper (2years)

Imipramine

Imipramine and Celexa

Hi Flower! I just wanted to send good thoughts your way. You are so brave. Hang in there.

Hugs.

I am on 2.0 mg abilify for 2 yrs now.  I tired to taper every month 2.0....1.5....1.0....0.5....off.  I was fine until I jumped off at the end.  I will need to slow the taper down after 0.5.  Maybe try 0.5, 0.4, 0.3, 0.2, 0.1, 0.05, 0.025...off.

8/2/17. Abilify  2.0 mg

I am still feeding my little dog, she has not eaten now16 days.no bowel movement either.I give the meds and hope..

The wd is making me ill but the klonopin keeps the anxiety down. Still at .25mgs every 6 hours. I really would like to taper the K but will wait just a bit to begin.This traz is wicked.I see doc today again..

I have days I want to die with my dog..My god where am I?

This will make me cry already this morning..I cry a lot.

God please help my little dog to eat.The vet told me to stop one of the water pills last nite..They suppress appetite. Meds will kill my dog too. SORRY for being so morbid this morning but I feel dark and evil as I listen to my dog breathe...

• Moderator Emeritus

I'm so sorry you are having to go through this flower

((hugs))

I'm not a doctor.  My comments are not medical advise. These are my opinions based on my own experience and what I've learned. Please discuss your situation with a medical practitioner who has knowledge of tapering and withdrawal...if you are lucky enough to find one.

My Introduction Thread

Full Drug and Withdrawal History

Brief Summary

Several SSRIs for 13 years starting 1997 (for mild to moderate partly situational anxiety) Xanax PRN ~ Various other drugs over the years for side effects

2 month 'taper' off Lexapro 2010

Short acute withdrawal, followed by 2 -3 months of improvement then delayed protracted withdrawal

DX ADHD followed by several years of stimulants and other drugs trying to manage increasing symptoms

Failed reinstatement of Lexapro and trial of Prozac (became suicidal)

May 2013 Found SA, learned about withdrawal, stopped taking drugs...healing begins.

Protracted withdrawal, with a very sensitized nervous system, slowly recovering as time passes

Supplements which have helped: Vitamin C, Magnesium, Taurine

Bad reactions: Many supplements but mostly fish oil and Vitamin D

June 2016 - Started daily juicing, mostly vegetables and lots of greens.

Aug 2016 - Oct 2016 Best window ever, felt almost completely recovered

Oct 2016 -Symptoms returned - bad days and less bad days.

April 2018 - No windows, but significant improvement, it feels like permanent full recovery is close.

VIDEO: Where did the chemical imbalance theory come from?

VIDEO: How are psychiatric diagnoses made?

VIDEO: Why do psychiatric drugs have withdrawal syndromes?

VIDEO: Can psychiatric drugs cause long-lasting negative effects?

VIDEO: Dr. Claire Weekes

I send ((hugs)) too, Flower. It is always heartbreaking when pets are so ill. Please take care of yourself, you are so loved by all of us.

What happened and how I arrived here: http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/4243-cymbaltawithdrawal5600-introduction/#entry50878

July 2016 I have decided to leave my story here at SA unfinished. I have left my contact information in my profile for anyone who wishes to talk to me. I have a posting history spanning nearly 4 years and 3000+ posts all over the site.

Thank you to all who participated in my recovery. I'll miss talking to you but know that I'll be cheering you on from the sidelines, suffering and rejoicing with you in spirit, as you go on in your journey.

Coming from the vet I recieved a phone call my grandson was born stillborn...he was full term.. my dog goes out of town to a vet today..I still feed her with syringes...god help me through this..I think the klonopin came at a good time..

My shoulders are not so broad anymore.

Its been since jan.29th since any celexa or traz.. the klonopin helps for about 4 hours at .25mgs but I wont increase the dose..so I ll know when the wd eases some. I will begin to decrease klonopin.then...that traz wakes me up gripping my guts..That darn drug is so evil to get off of...celexa nags me all day too...doc said we will get it done..she offered more K but I refused..

Please pray for my grandson and my little dog..I will cry all day again, I'm sure..I have theses bags under my eyes that wont go away..

Thanks for the thoughts, I dont know why The good Lord picked me at this time.................Out of town this morning with the dog for xrays and advice..

• Administrator

I'm so sorry, flower.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

• Moderator Emeritus

What a big sorrow.. I am sorry to read your news. My thoughts are with you during this time.

• Moderator Emeritus

I'm so sorry to read about the loss of your grandson.  Words can provide little comfort, but my thoughts are with you.

(hugs)

I'm not a doctor.  My comments are not medical advise. These are my opinions based on my own experience and what I've learned. Please discuss your situation with a medical practitioner who has knowledge of tapering and withdrawal...if you are lucky enough to find one.

My Introduction Thread

Full Drug and Withdrawal History

Brief Summary

Several SSRIs for 13 years starting 1997 (for mild to moderate partly situational anxiety) Xanax PRN ~ Various other drugs over the years for side effects

2 month 'taper' off Lexapro 2010

Short acute withdrawal, followed by 2 -3 months of improvement then delayed protracted withdrawal

DX ADHD followed by several years of stimulants and other drugs trying to manage increasing symptoms

Failed reinstatement of Lexapro and trial of Prozac (became suicidal)

May 2013 Found SA, learned about withdrawal, stopped taking drugs...healing begins.

Protracted withdrawal, with a very sensitized nervous system, slowly recovering as time passes

Supplements which have helped: Vitamin C, Magnesium, Taurine

Bad reactions: Many supplements but mostly fish oil and Vitamin D

June 2016 - Started daily juicing, mostly vegetables and lots of greens.

Aug 2016 - Oct 2016 Best window ever, felt almost completely recovered

Oct 2016 -Symptoms returned - bad days and less bad days.

April 2018 - No windows, but significant improvement, it feels like permanent full recovery is close.

VIDEO: Where did the chemical imbalance theory come from?

VIDEO: How are psychiatric diagnoses made?

VIDEO: Why do psychiatric drugs have withdrawal syndromes?

VIDEO: Can psychiatric drugs cause long-lasting negative effects?

VIDEO: Dr. Claire Weekes

That is such terrible news. I am so sorry. You are so strong.

I am on 2.0 mg abilify for 2 yrs now.  I tired to taper every month 2.0....1.5....1.0....0.5....off.  I was fine until I jumped off at the end.  I will need to slow the taper down after 0.5.  Maybe try 0.5, 0.4, 0.3, 0.2, 0.1, 0.05, 0.025...off.

8/2/17. Abilify  2.0 mg

I've survived another day...still no traz or celexa, abput 5 weeks now...am using the klonopin though and have already begun to drycut the am doses.It was .25 every 6 hours.

Maybe anyone with experience can help but I thought it best to see where I am with this darn wd.

So much has changed and so much has happenend, I wondered if God had it out for me.

My dog still wont eat I syringe feed her twicw a day.Its hard but I love her so much I hope she begins to eat on her own.Out of town again to the hosp next week for xrays and blood work..

As far as wd goes, I cut the .25 in the morning to .125 so far, and am doing the next dose now is 3 quarters of the .25 for a few more days then Ill cut it to .125 also.I want to move along quickly before much trouble with the K.

Maybe I'm doing it wrong but oh well.Lots of symptoms, pins and needles, neck and shoulder pain but the benefits of no more trazadone are something else.I'm becoming anxious so I have to distract myself all morning..Iam using the vistiril once in a while.It helps.

I almost lost my mind when my grandson passed.That's why the absence. The depression crying has eased a lot.I cried for days all day...Ill wait a while before anymore changes.Doc wants me to crossover to valium to get off the benzo..Any thoughts?

I miss you Lexi, W hang in there...Skyler hello.....You're still doing a great job Alto.......I pray a lot these days..To think I was wding from these drugs 2 years ago when mom died....The last thing she said to me was she hoped I got well.............hang in there guys and any advice on this Klonopin will be appreciated........flower

• Moderator Emeritus

Dear flower, I don't have advice about klonopin but had to tell you how very sorry I am to read about your loss

I admire you for survivng so much more than we ever thought we could

big hug,

bubble

Current: 9/2022 Xanax 0.08, Lexapro 2

2020 Xanax 0.26 (down from 2 mg in 2013), Lexapro 2.85 mg (down from 5 mg 2013)

Amitriptyline (tricyclic AD) and clonazepam for 3 months to treat headache in 1996 
1999. - present Xanax prn up to 3 mg.
2000-2005 Prozac CT twice, 2005-2010 Zoloft CT 3 times, 2010-2013 Escitalopram 10 mg
went from 2.5 to zero on 7 Aug 2013, bad crash 40 days after
reinstated to 5 mg Escitalopram 4Oct 2013 and holding liquid Xanax every 5 hours
28 Jan 2014 Xanax 1.9, 18 Apr  2015 1 mg,  25 June 2015 Lex 4.8, 6 Aug Lexapro 4.6, 1 Jan 2016 0.64  Xanax     9 month hold

24 Sept 2016 4.5 Lex, 17 Oct 4.4 Lex (Nov 0.63 Xanax, Dec 0.625 Xanax), 1 Jan 2017 4.3 Lex, 24 Jan 4.2, 5 Feb 4.1, 24 Mar 4 mg, 10 Apr 3.9 mg, May 3.85, June 3.8, July 3.75, 22 July 3.7, 15 Aug 3.65, 17 Sept 3.6, 1 Jan 2018 3.55, 19 Jan 3.5, 16 Mar 3.4, 14 Apr 3.3, 23 May 3.2, 16 June 3.15, 15 Jul 3.1, 31 Jul 3, 21 Aug 2.9 26 Sept 2.85, 14 Nov Xan 0.61, 1 Dec 0.59, 19 Dec 0.58, 4 Jan 0.565, 6 Feb 0.55, 20 Feb 0.535, 1 Mar 0.505, 10 Mar 0.475, 14 Mar 0.45, 4 Apr 0.415, 13 Apr 0.37, 21 Apr 0.33, 29 Apr 0.29, 10 May 0.27, 17 May 0.25, 28 May 0.22, 19 June 0.22, 21 Jun updose to 0.24, 24 Jun updose to 0.26

Supplements: Omega 3 + Vit E, Vit C, D, magnesium, Taurine, probiotic 

I'm not a medical professional. Any advice I give is based on my own experience and reading. 

Flower what a terrible loss.  I am so sorry.  Very deep pain.  And yet you are managing.  Yes alot has happened in your life lately.  The dog, grandson and the meds.  Somehow you keep going.  You have tremendous courage, and strength.

Lots and lots of hugs

Paxil 1997-2004

Lexapro 40mgs

Lexapro taper (2years)

Imipramine

Imipramine and Celexa

• Moderator Emeritus

I, personally, would be terrified to attempt to crossover from Xanax to Valium or other benzo. It works for some people but there is really no way to know in advance.

Prozac is sometimes used as a switch over AD but can still be very difficult to discontinue. Perhaps Rhi or Alto will have better advice.

I'm sorry you're having such a bad time.

I am so sorry for the loss of your grandson. It is my experience that wd intensifies grief. It won't always be as overwhelming. Please be as kind to yourself as you can. 

Blessings and prayers for you. 

Current:

Lorazapam2mg: 4/9/152mg - 1.5mg: already sick/nothing noticed. No changes in sleep noted after illness.  

Lamictal: 7/27/13 - 8/6/13: 400mg - 500mg(dr order) mouth sores, headache, cognitive/balance, heart palp...8/7/13 - 8/23/13: 500mg - 400mg; symptoms↓...10/10/13: 350mg; fever/flu-like <2-weeks...12/30/13: 325mg; fever/flu-like symptoms <1-week...2/10/17: 300mg; no significant changes noted. 

Discontinued:

Omeprazole: 09/2103 40mg...5/1/14: 20mg... 8/21/14 = 0

Wellbutrin: 11/22/13: 300mg – 225mg...12/6/13 delayed reaction- mood swings, weight↓, heart palp/chest pain, alerting...12/14/13: 187mg; physical symptoms↓, neuro emotions ↑, weight stable...12/20/13: 225mg; physical symptoms return, emotions stable <1-week, weight↓...4/21/14: 187mg; weight↑...5/17/14 (neurologist ordered discontinue asap):168mg; headache, mood swings, ↑weight, sleep flux...5/24/14: 150mg; headache, mood swings, ↓cognitive/balance...6/2/14: 112mg; see above, weight stable, <3-weeks... 6/28/14: 100mg; moody...7/25/14: 87.5mg; family troubles... 8/4/14: 75mg; headaches; moody... 8/9/1450mg headaches... 8/12/14: 37.5mg; 8/17/14: 25mg...8/26/14 = 0

Hydroxyzine; 10mg: 5/20/15 *prn 4/5 times then dc'd. Mood changes/rage 

Buspirone: 7.5mg: 5/20/15 *prn 4/5 times then dc'd. No changes.

Good morning everyone...I've been trying not to whine so I've been absent.I'm still taking the .25mgs of klonopin to keep wd f4om trazadone and celexa at bay..

Isure don't know why anyone would abuse klonopin.I find no pleasure in this drug.Maybe it's the wd but I don't like it.It's been since Jan 29th...I see Doc Thurs.we will e discussing how I will bet off this drug..If I need to taper 1% at a time then so be it.

My little dog goes to the hospital today to see any progress then we will be seeing the local vet.She has been put on remeron for appetite. Ill stop that soon.She has picked up a few pieces of chicken though.

I guess Ill post in the benzo section to see if I can get any advice on if I should switch to valium to taper or just come off the klonopin ..

I alr3ady cut my 4am dose in half a couple weeks ago...you know me. My guts got so bad I had to take it back..I read about the benzo belly...Ill sure have to go slower...I thought since I'd been on the drug only a few weeks I could do that but not..Already it has its hold on me....I don't want to wait much longer.Ill give the traz and celexa another 3 weeks and then begin a slow reduction now and again.

I hope you are well Lexi..I think of you often....

I am still glad to be rid of the Celexaand the Trazadone even under the circumstances. I didnt bargain for the death of my grandson and the illness with my dog.

I SPoke with doc yesterday about crossingover to valium, she feels not yet but soon..The WD from the ssris is still getting at me I'm sure.That trazadone causes some pain coming off it..I'm trying so hard to do the right thing and seem to get nowhere.

I want to crossover because of my stomach being so sick all the time..I realize it could be the WD...I came to vent again I guess.No one else to complain to.I don't do much drug talk at home anymore, I'm sure they get tired of it. Feeling sick today, my dog was vomiting yesterday but seems a little better, I still feed her with the syringes..She fusses but she knows she has to do it.I hold her in a warm blanket and then wash her face ......so sad but then again???

I just posted to you on FB.....how are you coping with the loss of your grandson and how is your family doing.  I don't remember if you said it is your son who lost the baby...very tragic.  So sorry Debbie.

You are trying so hard with the dog.  It's pitiful to see our pets, children, etc. struggling.  And here you are struggling.

Debbie I suspect the WD may linger for a good while.  It was two drugs and they don't like to leave us alone.  You are a remarkably strong woman.  God Bless you.

HUgs

Paxil 1997-2004

Lexapro 40mgs

Lexapro taper (2years)

Imipramine

Imipramine and Celexa

I am doing somewhat better but on the other hand I traded 2 ADs for 1mg of klonopin....I sure hope doc is right about getting off the klonopin.being easier for me than the Celexa and trazadone..

There has been so many health improvements since stopping those 2 drugs...

Gabapentin is taken alone now and seems to help with the pain better..

I'm not sure this is the way to do it but here I am...

I never feel well but a lot has improved ..

I do not like klonopin so I won't waste much more time on it.

Still feeding my little dog...to the vet today...they give her remeron to make her eat....

I am so glad you are feeling some better. What a ride!

1st round Prozac 1989/90, clear depression symptoms. 2nd round Prozac started 1999 when admitted to dr. I was tired. Prozac pooped out, switch to Cymbalta 3/2006. Diagnosed with bipolar disorder due to mania 6/2006--then I was taken abruptly off Cymbalta and didn't know I had SSRI withdrawal. Lots of meds for my intractable "bipolar" symptoms.

Zyprexa started about 9/06, mostly 5mg. Tapered 4/12 through12/29/12

Wellbutrin. XL 300 mg started 1/07, tapered 1/18/13 through 7/8/13

Oxazepam mostly continuously since 6/06, 30mg since 12/12, tapered 1.17.14 through 8.26.15

11/06 Lithium 600mg twice daily, 2.2.14 400mg TID DIY liquid, 2.12.14 1150mg, 3.2.14 1100mg, 3.18.14 1075mg, 4/14 updose to 1100mg, 6.1.14 900 mg capsules 7.8.14 810mg, 8.17.14 725mg, 8.24.24 700mg...10.22.14 487.5mg, 3.9.15 475mg, 4.1.15 462.5mg 4.21.15 450mg 8.11.15 375mg, 11.28.15 362.5mg, back to 375mg four days later, 3.4.16 updose to 475 (too much going on to risk trouble)

9/4/13 Toprol-XL 25mg daily for sudden hypertension, tapered 11.12.13 through 5.3.14, last 10 days or so switched to atenolol

7.4.14 Started Walsh Protocol

56 years old

Flower I was thinking about you.  I am glad there is improvement.  LIke MamaP said what a ride this has been for you.

I guess we never really know if the doctors have us on the right path.

In reading your post we have some similarities.....I got off Celexa which was benign compared to Serzone.  Serzone is a cousin of trazadone and I feel terrible from it.

I am glad you are feeling better you have gone thru alot......lots of hugs

Paxil 1997-2004

Lexapro 40mgs

Lexapro taper (2years)

Imipramine

Imipramine and Celexa

That's great news Flower. Things will keep getting better and better! You are headed in the right direction.

8/2/17. Abilify  2.0 mg

This is wonderful my sweet flower :)

I do not remember you saying that you are feeling better before ..So this is a blessing :wub:

Please know that I think of you, and pray for your well being and healing ..

Sending you many hugs,

((( hugs )))

Lexi

Hello,
I am tapering Lorazepam, and my daily dose is 1.125 mgs.

I followed a long hold for 5 months, ( Nov-March 2019) hoping to find some stability, 

but it did not work. So I resumed my taper and hold pattern.
For the last 3 years, I have been using a daily microtaper, cutting .001mgs per day, with holds as needed.
Symptoms are head pressure, labored breathing, palpitations, abrupt surges of dizziness, this being my worst symptom for now, internal tremors, my latest nemesis, unsteadiness, anxiety, plus many other symptoms that cycle in, and cycle out consistently. Not a day passes, without grief :(

I take no other meds.

January 2013 - 15 day quick taper off 10 mgs of Lexapro, and 25 mgs of Sertraline,

at a detox clinic.

Hey guys I thought I would drop by to say hey.....hey..

I'm still doing some struggling with depression but the klonopin still helps the anxiety from the cold turkey of the Celexa and tazadone.

Sleep is bizarre, to say the least. I still take gabapentin that helps a little.

I sure don't see why people like klonopin..I feel no calm and it doesn't put me to sleep.I still won't take more but I do know this wd isnt over yet.

I'M so glad to be away from the ssris almost 2 months and still wd.....I cry a lot when noone is looking.I can't eat much..

My little dog is coming along slowly she eats when given remeron but I'm tapering her now..Isnt that something....Icold turkey but taper the dog... that's flower I guess....Ill return when I begin the tapering the klonopin to whine......