LoveandLight: sertraline withdrawal

LoveandLight

• Mentor

Hi Love and Light......... I agree with Pug,  if you felt better and was sleeping on the previous med, go back to that one.  (I am in WD, and not a moderator)..... I would just do a straight switch, and be done with it,   then hang in there for the three week fallout period........... pace it out,  expect it to take three weeks to get back to the way you were feeling before the change, and the hiccup...........  Write it on the calendar, in your diary,  say to yourself, only so many more days................  

I did that when I tried a new drug, I tried and hoped a new SSRI would work for me, as  reinstating just didnt work............  I did hang in for about 20 days I think on the new drug, now I wish I had dumped it after the first 4 days, as nothing improved, just got worse..............  then I would wait damn 3 weeks, and try something different............. nothing worked for me...... except sticking to just the quetiapine for me, and hanging in there..............    

I eventually gave up on the reinstatements, the trying a new drug........... and stuck to the only one that I had sort of always stayed on............and helps me to sleep.....and I take St Johns Wort,,,,,,,,,thats all, taken me about 8 months from when the WD hit me............ to be where I am now..........  and that aint great!   But I have hope now....

Can you still get the correct brand of sertraline in UK?  What brand do you use?  

However, unlike fresh I dont suffer from Akithisia.............  not usually.........Fresh was in a bad way when she went on a new SSRI, and it worked for her.............we all do what we have to do, if you are feeling reasonably rational, trust your instincts, if not rational, ask us all our opinions,  someone will have the brain power you dont have.........  

that worked for me, when I couldnt think straight, I asked the most ridiculous questions, I couldnt even work out what a half a tablet was!    I am sure Alto and all the others on this site, were so, so patient with me!.................. 

1992 Dothiepin 375mg 8 weeks, exhaustion/depression.  Serotonin syndrome, oh yes!  seizures . Fell pregnant, 3rd baby, Nitrous Oxide, 3 weeks mental hospital pp psychosis. zoloft tegretol.

Feb 1996 ct tegretol, tapered Zoloft 8 weeks. as (unexpectedly)  pregnant. Steven died after 3 days.(Zolft HLHS baby).  98 had run in with Paxil, 2 tablets, 3 weeks taper, survived.
2005..menopause? exhausted again. Zyprexa, mad in three days, fallout....  Seroquel, Effexor, tegretol,   and 8 years of self destruction. Failed taper.
Damn 1/4 valium... nuts again! .fallout, zoloft 100mg  seroquol 400mg mirtazapine 45 mg  tegretol 400mg.  Mid 14 3 month taper. Nov 14 CRASH.
Mid 15 ....   75mg  seroquel,  3 x 1800mg SJW  2 week window end of December followed by 6 week wave
5/2 68mg seroquel, 2.5 x 1800mg SJW::::20/2 61mg seroquel, 2.5 x  SJW::: 26/2 54mg seroquel, 2 x SJW::::21/3 43mg seroquel, 1 x 2700SJW :::: 23/4 36mg seroquel 1 x 1800 SJW
15/5 33mg seroquel, 1 x SJW::::   28/5 30mg seroquel, 1 x SJW::::;  18/6 25mg seroquel 1/2 SJW::::, 11/7 21mg seroquel 1/2 SJW::, 26/7 18mg seroquel 1/2 SJW:::, 9/8 12mg seroquel :::, 16/8 6mg seroquel ;;;;, 12/9 0 jump.

23/9  3mg.....,  27/9 0mg.  Reinstated, 6mg, then 12mg.............  LIGHTBULB MOMENT,  I have  MTHFR 2x mutations.  CFS and issues with MOULD in my home. So I left home, and working 150km away during week, loving it.

Oh was hard, panic attacks first week, gone now, along with the mould issues.

• Mentor

Love, I think you're going to have WD no matter what. Another SSRI won't simply get rid of withdrawal or I'D BE TAKING ONE! SIGN ME UP!

Do you want DP/DR, blunted emotions, anxiety and depression and cog fog, or would you prefer burning skin, brain zaps, akathisia and despair?

I don't at all mean to sound bleak. I just think it might be easier if you lowered your expectations of finding an escape from withdrawal entirely.

Hang in there. Choose the option with the WD symptoms that, although disgusting, you've learned to live with and dump the one with symptoms you cannot tolerate.

Truthfully, I'm not even sure you won't get a mixed bag of symptoms either way but, logically, if the symptoms you're experiencing with the prozac are new, they may be side effects of the drug, not WD.

I don't know from personal experience, since I only took prozac 4 days, then stopped because it made me feel drugged. I'm withdrawing from a drug that even the manufacturer doesn't know how it works. Fabulous.

Your not very chirpy Pug, but very very practical.......            I tried another SSRI, no it didnt work for me..........   hugs love and light, I will try and keep up with reading your thread.........

1992 Dothiepin 375mg 8 weeks, exhaustion/depression.  Serotonin syndrome, oh yes!  seizures . Fell pregnant, 3rd baby, Nitrous Oxide, 3 weeks mental hospital pp psychosis. zoloft tegretol.

Feb 1996 ct tegretol, tapered Zoloft 8 weeks. as (unexpectedly)  pregnant. Steven died after 3 days.(Zolft HLHS baby).  98 had run in with Paxil, 2 tablets, 3 weeks taper, survived.
2005..menopause? exhausted again. Zyprexa, mad in three days, fallout....  Seroquel, Effexor, tegretol,   and 8 years of self destruction. Failed taper.
Damn 1/4 valium... nuts again! .fallout, zoloft 100mg  seroquol 400mg mirtazapine 45 mg  tegretol 400mg.  Mid 14 3 month taper. Nov 14 CRASH.
Mid 15 ....   75mg  seroquel,  3 x 1800mg SJW  2 week window end of December followed by 6 week wave
5/2 68mg seroquel, 2.5 x 1800mg SJW::::20/2 61mg seroquel, 2.5 x  SJW::: 26/2 54mg seroquel, 2 x SJW::::21/3 43mg seroquel, 1 x 2700SJW :::: 23/4 36mg seroquel 1 x 1800 SJW
15/5 33mg seroquel, 1 x SJW::::   28/5 30mg seroquel, 1 x SJW::::;  18/6 25mg seroquel 1/2 SJW::::, 11/7 21mg seroquel 1/2 SJW::, 26/7 18mg seroquel 1/2 SJW:::, 9/8 12mg seroquel :::, 16/8 6mg seroquel ;;;;, 12/9 0 jump.

23/9  3mg.....,  27/9 0mg.  Reinstated, 6mg, then 12mg.............  LIGHTBULB MOMENT,  I have  MTHFR 2x mutations.  CFS and issues with MOULD in my home. So I left home, and working 150km away during week, loving it.

Oh was hard, panic attacks first week, gone now, along with the mould issues.

Thanks Ang..

I'm feeling good mentally on this drug..i took 10mg today instead of 20mg so maybe I won't be kept awake.

Still a slight electrical feeling and some burning but it does not bother me that much. The generic I'm using (can only get this right now) is the same as the sertraline that I took in March that caused burning also..so maybe it would just be a case of ordering the prozac..

Mentally calm..all other symptoms gone..oh so hope I get sleep and can stay on this rather going back on sertraline. Mentally calm and feeling quite good since Saturday when I started it. I've only had half days here and there of ok/quite good days since March. Please let me sleep tonight! I wonder if like start up anxiety the sleeplessness will go also..?

Lol Ang re. Half a tablet..the brain power just leaves doesn't it!

2000 - sertraline for job anxiety low confidence (17 years old) ..which turned the next 16 years into nightmare!

On/off sertraline severe withdrawals every time. 2014 - felt better as reduced dose of sertraline no more inner restlessness. Doctor rushed off again. Hit severe withdrawal. Lost the little I had in life. Couldn't get stable again on 12.5mg. Was switched to prozac. Had severe reaction to prozac..came off in November 2015 at 6mg as felt more confused and damaged on it..Even more withdrawal ..rage, depression, dyphoria, near constant suicidal ideation, self harm impulses, doom, concrete block in head, unable to do much of anything with this feeling in head..went back on 6mg of sertraline to see if would alleviate anything. It didn't..reduced from December to June 2016 came off at 2.5mg sertraline as was hospitalised for the severe rage, suicidal impulses, and put on 50mg lofepramine which in 2nd week reduced all symptoms but gave insomnia which still have..psych stopped lofepramine cold turkey..no increased withdrawal symptoms new symptoms from lofepramine except persistant insomnia which has as side effect.

Taking Ativan for 8 months for the severe rage self harm impulses 1-3 times a week (mostly 2 times a week) at .5mg. Two months (I'm unsure exactly when the interdose started to happen) ago interdose withdrawal seemed to happen..2 days I think after the Ativan.

Nightmare that could have been avoided!

Loads and loads of burning now from fluoxetine..it's annoying I would say..all the time but not unbearable..just hope it wouldn't be permanent after I taper off..

2000 - sertraline for job anxiety low confidence (17 years old) ..which turned the next 16 years into nightmare!

On/off sertraline severe withdrawals every time. 2014 - felt better as reduced dose of sertraline no more inner restlessness. Doctor rushed off again. Hit severe withdrawal. Lost the little I had in life. Couldn't get stable again on 12.5mg. Was switched to prozac. Had severe reaction to prozac..came off in November 2015 at 6mg as felt more confused and damaged on it..Even more withdrawal ..rage, depression, dyphoria, near constant suicidal ideation, self harm impulses, doom, concrete block in head, unable to do much of anything with this feeling in head..went back on 6mg of sertraline to see if would alleviate anything. It didn't..reduced from December to June 2016 came off at 2.5mg sertraline as was hospitalised for the severe rage, suicidal impulses, and put on 50mg lofepramine which in 2nd week reduced all symptoms but gave insomnia which still have..psych stopped lofepramine cold turkey..no increased withdrawal symptoms new symptoms from lofepramine except persistant insomnia which has as side effect.

Taking Ativan for 8 months for the severe rage self harm impulses 1-3 times a week (mostly 2 times a week) at .5mg. Two months (I'm unsure exactly when the interdose started to happen) ago interdose withdrawal seemed to happen..2 days I think after the Ativan.

• Administrator

A cold switch from Zoloft to Prozac might well give you withdrawal symptoms from the Zoloft, at least until the Prozac fully takes effect -- a minimum of 4 days.

It will take more time for your nervous system to settle down.

I do not believe you can distinguish whether the burning sensation is Zoloft withdrawal or a side effect from Prozac.

Exactly which day did you start taking Prozac?

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

Thank you for your reply alto.

The burning increased almost immediately after I took my dose this morning..loads of itching everywhere now and prickling feeling in face, strange feeling in head like one side is blocked. But as I say, this same brand I took of sertraline last year gave me burning as well. I prozac tomorow.

I took my first fluoxetine on Saturday past.

I hope your medication switch works for you Love and you are able to stabilize soon. How are you feeling today?

I suffer from depression, anxiety, pure-o ocd, and panic attacks since 2004. Been on multiple different psychiatric drugs since 2006. Never had a significant WD problem before, only brain zaps for a month and then I'd be fine...............Been on Cipralex (escitalopram) 15 mg and Fluanxol (flupentixol) 1 mg since Sep 2014. Stopped taking the Cipralex after a fast 20-day taper.Took the last 5 mg Cipralex on Feb 5th, 2015. Then took Seroxat (paroxetine) 10 mg for a week, and stopped it too. Severe WD started suddenly on Feb 16th. RI 5 mg Cipralex on Feb 18th, 2015. RI worked and was relatively stable for a while................April 7 - decreased Fluanxol from 1 mg to 0.5 mg and took it at this dose for a week. - BIG MISTAKE; April 13 - WD starts creeping in; April 14 - RI full dose of Fluanxol 1 mg => severe muscle twitching and jerking when trying to relax and fall asleep, overwhelming sense of doom, dread, terror, and horror, insomnia, hoping to stabilize.
Tried doing a 10% cut off Fluanxol in the end of May for a few days, but quickly updosed to full dose because the twitching returned.
Experiencing waves and windows in the following months.
Unsuccessful brief taper attempt of Fluanxol by 5% on November 1st. Symptoms hit the next day. Too scared to continue tapering, reinstate full dose.
Severe crash in November after stupidly trying a barbiturate on November 9th. Grave mistake. Sense of unshakable inescapable internal torture, like my soul is in hell being tortured, terror/horror/dread/doom (probably akathisia?) that gets especially bad when trying to relax and fall asleep, muscles twitch, jerk and move on their own, shaking, insomnia, can't eat, confusion, disorientation, brain not working normally. Never felt so bad in my entire life. Never experiment with other meds while in WD! Praying to God I stabilize and get back to my baseline.
December - things getting even worse.

January - unbearable suffering

• Administrator

You might take 15mg rather than 20mg fluoxetine.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

Ok I'm on 10mg fluoxetine (this am). Third night, no sleep :(

Very upset at what I've done to myself with so many changes..!

Why do you think 15alto?

Slept sat, sun night after taking fluoxetine, now no sleep..3 nights. I take my dose in the morning.

Feel permanently 'on' during the day and night

So sorry things are still going downhill.

Hugs to you.

Love, Pug

January 2012 - Prescribed 900mg gabapentin and 30mg Norco for lower lumber spinal stenosis pain.

September 2013 - Spinal fusion surgery, 6 levels. Hospital ramped up meds 1500mg gabapentin, 100mg Norco, 80mg Oxycontin, 25mg Fentanyl patch.

January 2014 - Sever nausea daily and with back pain every 4 hours. 2 trips to ER. First endoscopy found ulcer. Treated with Sucralfate and PPI. Second endo in May found no ulcers. Doctors said it was the opiates causing the nausea. CT'd Oxycontin, Fentanyl patch.

July 2014 - Lost 48 lbs. due to not eating because of severe nausea. GP prescribed Prozac 20mg and Ativan 2mg prn. Tried for 4 days, quit. Two week followup GP said keep taking Prozac. 4 days, quit again. Ativan taken rarely prn for anxiety and appetite.

August 2014 - Went to detox. Off opiates. Still nauseous, helmet head, drugged feeling. Doctor CT'd gabapentin. Ended up in ER. Found 2 gallstones. Gabapentin reinstated at 900mg. Tried botched up and down taper to get off Gabapentin. No tapering advice from doctor. Said to just CT again.

September 2014 - Coded on table during gallbladder surgery. Developed liver biloma due to CPR by doctor. Had bile bulb inserted for 2 wks to drain.

October 2014 - Gallbladder removed. Still nauseous, 3am cortisol surging, drugged helmet head, vertigo, breathlessness, whooshing head, heart palps.

November 8th, 2014 - CT'd gabapentin suggested by family and 4 different doctors. Was told no withdrawal is associated with gabapentin. Have been in hell ever since. No windows, just one big tsunami every day with same symptoms for 4 months.

December 26, 2014 - Found SA. At least I know I'm not insane. My family thinks I'm doing this to myself. Akathesia has become unbearable.

March 10, 2015 - In absolute daily hell with no relief. Currently taking magnesium 200mg before bedtime.

Yeah, permanently on says it well. On, but not in a good way.

January 2012 - Prescribed 900mg gabapentin and 30mg Norco for lower lumber spinal stenosis pain.

September 2013 - Spinal fusion surgery, 6 levels. Hospital ramped up meds 1500mg gabapentin, 100mg Norco, 80mg Oxycontin, 25mg Fentanyl patch.

January 2014 - Sever nausea daily and with back pain every 4 hours. 2 trips to ER. First endoscopy found ulcer. Treated with Sucralfate and PPI. Second endo in May found no ulcers. Doctors said it was the opiates causing the nausea. CT'd Oxycontin, Fentanyl patch.

July 2014 - Lost 48 lbs. due to not eating because of severe nausea. GP prescribed Prozac 20mg and Ativan 2mg prn. Tried for 4 days, quit. Two week followup GP said keep taking Prozac. 4 days, quit again. Ativan taken rarely prn for anxiety and appetite.

August 2014 - Went to detox. Off opiates. Still nauseous, helmet head, drugged feeling. Doctor CT'd gabapentin. Ended up in ER. Found 2 gallstones. Gabapentin reinstated at 900mg. Tried botched up and down taper to get off Gabapentin. No tapering advice from doctor. Said to just CT again.

September 2014 - Coded on table during gallbladder surgery. Developed liver biloma due to CPR by doctor. Had bile bulb inserted for 2 wks to drain.

October 2014 - Gallbladder removed. Still nauseous, 3am cortisol surging, drugged helmet head, vertigo, breathlessness, whooshing head, heart palps.

November 8th, 2014 - CT'd gabapentin suggested by family and 4 different doctors. Was told no withdrawal is associated with gabapentin. Have been in hell ever since. No windows, just one big tsunami every day with same symptoms for 4 months.

December 26, 2014 - Found SA. At least I know I'm not insane. My family thinks I'm doing this to myself. Akathesia has become unbearable.

March 10, 2015 - In absolute daily hell with no relief. Currently taking magnesium 200mg before bedtime.

Thanks pug xx

Nope pretty sure I would be doing well if could sleep. Never had major insomnia prob ever, except first coming off zoloft in oct and when In waves but only lasts one night.

How long have you been without sleep pug

Oh slept a few hours I think yesterday morning

Wow, you're lucky. I've had it off and on for over a month now.

Yes so lucky lol! And so stupid! I'm really berating myself for how I've treated my nervous system and brain for months now.

How long have been awake at one time? Days?

Don't blame yourself honey, we all make mistakes, you were confused (this whole thing is super confusing and hard to navigate!!) and were trying to do the right thing to accelerate your healing.

I suffer from depression, anxiety, pure-o ocd, and panic attacks since 2004. Been on multiple different psychiatric drugs since 2006. Never had a significant WD problem before, only brain zaps for a month and then I'd be fine...............Been on Cipralex (escitalopram) 15 mg and Fluanxol (flupentixol) 1 mg since Sep 2014. Stopped taking the Cipralex after a fast 20-day taper.Took the last 5 mg Cipralex on Feb 5th, 2015. Then took Seroxat (paroxetine) 10 mg for a week, and stopped it too. Severe WD started suddenly on Feb 16th. RI 5 mg Cipralex on Feb 18th, 2015. RI worked and was relatively stable for a while................April 7 - decreased Fluanxol from 1 mg to 0.5 mg and took it at this dose for a week. - BIG MISTAKE; April 13 - WD starts creeping in; April 14 - RI full dose of Fluanxol 1 mg => severe muscle twitching and jerking when trying to relax and fall asleep, overwhelming sense of doom, dread, terror, and horror, insomnia, hoping to stabilize.
Tried doing a 10% cut off Fluanxol in the end of May for a few days, but quickly updosed to full dose because the twitching returned.
Experiencing waves and windows in the following months.
Unsuccessful brief taper attempt of Fluanxol by 5% on November 1st. Symptoms hit the next day. Too scared to continue tapering, reinstate full dose.
Severe crash in November after stupidly trying a barbiturate on November 9th. Grave mistake. Sense of unshakable inescapable internal torture, like my soul is in hell being tortured, terror/horror/dread/doom (probably akathisia?) that gets especially bad when trying to relax and fall asleep, muscles twitch, jerk and move on their own, shaking, insomnia, can't eat, confusion, disorientation, brain not working normally. Never felt so bad in my entire life. Never experiment with other meds while in WD! Praying to God I stabilize and get back to my baseline.
December - things getting even worse.

January - unbearable suffering

No, it's really disgusting what I've done to myself..up and down in dosage for months trying to find the right dose..I just wish I'd taken the advice of this site from the start. But thank you. But no, I'm so disgusted at myself.

Hope your hanging in cx

Wonder if I'd done the switch smoother I'd be sleeping right now..

I can hardly go back on the sert then change back to prozac and if it's still bad go back to sert.

Omg

So you are off the sert now and just on Prozac?

Yep, that's right.

Now, I'm anxious because of these effects..tingling burning pins and needles, numb and insomnia..no other reason.

When I took prozac it was haphazard. I felt suicidal in a wave and didn't think it could get worse and at that point didn't care really what happened to me. Not a good place to make a change or decision. But I see I do care now, very much. I want to be here, doing stuff, living productively but need to do things, changes etc smoother!

Hi Love, please don't beat yourself up.  You did what you had to at the time. It might not be that affecting your sleep. I haven't changed anything , and my sleep is "crazy" bad.  Hopefully it will all settle down soon.

Many SSRI's and SSNRI's over 20 years. Zoloft for 7 years followed by Effexor, Lexapro, Prozac, Cymbalta, Celexa, Pristiq, Valdoxan, Mianserin and more - on and off. No tapering. Cold turkey off Valdoxan - end of May 2014

Psych Drug - free since May 2014

Thanks Ali..hope your sleep gets better.

I would be delighted tapering slowly for a few years if I felt 'ok' on any drug but I'm non functional.

I dunno If I'm catastrophsing here or if me fears are reasonable. I've never ever had any effects like this on a drug before..I just know it's the prozac..tinglingm numbing, burning, vice like strange feelings in head..

Wait a couple of weeks as were are told for side effects to go..but is this just side effects or is big damage being done if I try and wait it out.

Unsure what would constitute an adverse reaction or side effects that will go away in time but this feels like some pretty big stuff happening in my brain..shivers, cold flashes going down body, heavy numb feeling in brain but feel kinda high at the same time. Apart from some burning this feels totally different to sertraline withdrawal..

I think I'll have to review..this is scaring me. How ironic, now seeing that I want to live now I feel that I need to go back on the drug that I had suicidal ideation on with withdrawal and general suicidal thoughts because I felt so crap on it..

I think when I go back on it, (if) will try prozac brand today..I need to ascertain and review what my stable on the drug is..

So I think I want to come off fluoxetine, I think it is a really bad reaction. Would I taper and then leave a gap before I go back on sertraline? And considering the mess I've made with dosages as in my signature, how would I 'dose' back on sertraline?

Very electrical feelings

Wouldn't be surprised if my nervous system crashes totally and completely after this..

oh,Love-so worried for you,don't know what to say...I hope a mod. or Alto can help you...hang on XO

I think maybe the Prozac was too high a dose to start but I' m no expert. xo

went on Prozac 1994-99,60mg.poopout ct  back on 2001-2002,prozac weekly 2002,not working,Effexor 75 mg.?2003-mar.2004 gaining weight 8wk. taper,wellbutrin 150 mg.mar. -may 2004 ctmedfree til july 2005 back to Prozac gaining weight again,back on wellbutrin jan.2006150-300 mg.bad constipation.also was taking aygestin(hormone)perimenopausal irregular bleeding.back on Prozac around sept,?2006,hysterectomy jan30.2007(adenomyosis)off&on Prozac til 2009,citalopram about 1 mo, April 2010 no effect,Effexor again may -mar, 2011.ct,Prozac aug,-dec, 2011 &sept-nov 2012,paroxetine oct,23 2013-may 4 2014 20 mgs.tapered 6 wks.-failed RI in Oct.2014-in protracted WD.started 10 mgs. Fluoxetine May 25 2021 .Stopped fluoxetine May 2022 at 5 mgs.

Thanks Direstraits..yeah I totally did the switch wrong!

Feel like I have a brick in my head

Will try and give prozac bit more time..this strange brain numbness but deep low pain scares me.

Oh Love and Light, I'm so sorry to hear of your troubles with switching drugs. I think you are right to give the Prozac a few more days, and I hope the sx you're experiencing clear up sooner rather than later.

Don't be so hard on yourself. You were trying to save your own life. If you were suicidal on the Zoloft, especially if it was an impulsive feeling, you were right to try to do something about it. And, you might find the Prozac easier to taper off of. I really hope your sleep returns to whatever your baseline was. Be good to yourself and be gentle with yourself. We're all just feeling around in the dark and sometimes that's scary.

You have a lit of people on this site pulling for you so if you feel scared post on your thread or someone else's thread. We're here with you.

Much love to you and I wish you a speedy stabilization on the Prozac. Hang in there Love and Light and a great big comforting

(((((Hug))))) to you.

2001-04 Polypharmacy to include Paxil,Celexa, Risperdal, Seroquel, Depakote, Ambien, Geodon, Valium, Ativan, Haldol

03/04-11/04 Abilify

11/04-05/07 CT Abilify Non symptomatic

6/07 took Valium, began to experience altered reality and physical symptoms of withdrawal from Valium.

07/08. Abilify 2 mg, 12/08 Abilify 1 mg, 03/09 Abilify 0 mg, 03/08-06/11Altered reality but fully functional

10/12 hospitalized, Invega Depot, 2 shots discontinued, severe insomnia

6/14-10/14 flexeril, discontinued, developed insomnia; 10/14 10 mg Doxepin I week, no help with insomnia; 10/14 Remeron for two days, paradoxical reaction

Present Risperdal 1mg, clonazepam 2 mg, Restoril 15 mg. Went from .5 to 1 to 1.5 to 2mg of clonazepam in 2014. Also in 2014, tapered from 2 mg risperdal to 1.5 (fairly slowly but still too fast) and had to up dose back to 2 mg. Got liquid risperdal and started from 2 mg again.