Frustrated: Feeling disheartened

Frustrated

Well I was proud of myself for getting some spring cleaning done today but BOY OH BOY am I paying for it now. My legs are so sore and burning and my muscles are popping all over. I am getting sharp pains in my calves. Don't know if I will get any sleep tonight. Pretty sad when I can't even do a bit of cleaning. Guess I will have to live my life in the corner of the couch so I don't upset my stinkin nervous system. Sick of this ****. Can't even live.

2002-put on amitryptiline for fibromyalgia. 10mg.2004-stopped abruptly. Didn't think it helped.2006 approx.-put on Paxil for mild anxiety 20 mg.2007 upped to 40 mg. not sure why.2011- tapered from 40 to 10. went nuts and went back to 20mg2014- tapered from 20mg to 0 from April to The end of June.current meds- Metformin(type 2 diabetic) and low dose aspirin.Take multi vitamin and vit b12, vit. D and magnesium. 5 months off Paxil. Still suffering.recently added 1.2mg of Paxil to alleviate withdrawals.(Nov 30)Dropped to .9mg because having symptoms from reinstatement.(dec 23)<p>taper to .76mg-.8mg (Feb 3) approx. weight .010 to about .008-.009 on scale.
.6mg (march 19th.) .5mg(April 19th)
.4mg(April 27th)
.2 (June 27th)

0mg.  done taper at beginning of August.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Frustrated

• luv2knit

• Pugknows

• Wildflower0214

Top Posters In This Topic

I started also yesterday to make a main tidy up. But I managed only to wash the dishes. When I see, how much things I have to wash, there is the whole the whole hill of linen in the bathroom. Today I feel so weird. I think it is not possible that in one pill of Lyrica there is a double amount of powder, isnt it? I feel much more rageous than normally, and it started immediately after taking Lyrica.

05/2013 Lyrica 100 mg / per day for pain + PGAD resulting from caesarian delivery11/2014 started to taper: 50 mg per day/ for one week then c/tafter one month reinstated at 50 mg /per days of 10 July 2015 drug free-

symptoms OCD

Frustrated, I'm sorry. I know it's a pain. I have not been able to do any housework since all this started. I'm just now getting to the point where I can SOMETIMES vacuum ONE room without ramping my akathisia up sky high for the rest of the day :(

Zoloft 100 mg. daily for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome since Oct. 1994 / Synthroid 88 mcg. daily / Supplements: Neptune Krill Oil-1,000 mg. twice daily/Astaxanthin 10 mg. twice daily/Ubiquinol 100 mg. twice daily (These 3 have allowed me to discontinue (approved by doctor) bp meds I was on. Calcium Citrate 500 mg. daily/Vitamin D3 2,400 iu daily/K2 (MK7) 100 mcg daily (osteopenia and fam. hist. of severe osteoporosis). Stress B Complex (1/2 dose)/Quercetin (for allergies/asthma)/Magnesium (400 mg. oral glycinate and about 50 mg. magnesium chloride spray oil a day, divided throughout day).

Tapered Zoloft about 6 wks. Totally off since the end of July (25-29, 2014). 3 wks. vertigo at end of taper, then 3-4 wks. OK, followed by withdrawal symptoms increasing in severity (nausea, gastric disturbances, loss of appetite, insomnia, restlessness, jitters, anxiety, agitation--jumping out of my skin--possible akathisia?) Seem to have paradoxical reactions to everything new, even Vitamin C. Severity of akathisia comes and goes, but is constant to some degree. Hard to leave house, and cannot be home alone. (Retired)

• Moderator Emeritus

I have to pace myself too Frustrated . . . can only do little bits at a time.

Extremely annoying , but it will get better.  Hopefully the magnesium will help.

:)

1987-1997 pertofran , prothiaden , Prozac 1997-2002 Zoloft 2002-2004 effexor 2004-2010 Lexapro 40mg

2010-2012Cymbalta 120mg

Sept. 2012 -decreased 90mg in 6months. Care taken over by Dr Lucire in March 2013 , decreased last 30mg at 2mg per week over 3 months. July 21 , 2013- last dose of Cymbalta

Protracted withdrawal syndrome kicked in badly Jan.2014 Unrelenting akathisia until May 2014. Voluntary hosp. admission. Cocktail of Seroquel, Ativan and mirtazapine and I was well enough to go home after 14 days. Stopped all hosp. meds in next few months.

July 2014 felt v.depressed - couldn't stop crying. Started pristiq 50mg. Felt improvement within days and continued to improve, so stayed on 50mg for 8 months.

Began taper 28 Feb. 2015. Pristiq 50mg down to 45mg. Had one month of w/d symptoms. Started CES therapy in March. No w/d symptoms down to 30mg.

October 2015 , taking 25mg Pristiq. Capsules compounded with slow-release additive.

March 2016 , 21mg

Ugh it is beyond frustrating to not be able to function. I really hope I am not like this my whole life now. Ten months is enough. I had my regular fibro aches before but not this constant muscle excitability. It is nuts.

2002-put on amitryptiline for fibromyalgia. 10mg.2004-stopped abruptly. Didn't think it helped.2006 approx.-put on Paxil for mild anxiety 20 mg.2007 upped to 40 mg. not sure why.2011- tapered from 40 to 10. went nuts and went back to 20mg2014- tapered from 20mg to 0 from April to The end of June.current meds- Metformin(type 2 diabetic) and low dose aspirin.Take multi vitamin and vit b12, vit. D and magnesium. 5 months off Paxil. Still suffering.recently added 1.2mg of Paxil to alleviate withdrawals.(Nov 30)Dropped to .9mg because having symptoms from reinstatement.(dec 23)<p>taper to .76mg-.8mg (Feb 3) approx. weight .010 to about .008-.009 on scale.
.4mg(April 27th)
.2 (June 27th)

I'm so sorry-I'm not functioning either after 1 year but for different reasons-extreme fatigue & weakness-just seems to get worse-so fed up :angry:

went on Prozac 1994-99,60mg.poopout ct  back on 2001-2002,prozac weekly 2002,not working,Effexor 75 mg.?2003-mar.2004 gaining weight 8wk. taper,wellbutrin 150 mg.mar. -may 2004 ctmedfree til july 2005 back to Prozac gaining weight again,back on wellbutrin jan.2006150-300 mg.bad constipation.also was taking aygestin(hormone)perimenopausal irregular bleeding.back on Prozac around sept,?2006,hysterectomy jan30.2007(adenomyosis)off&on Prozac til 2009,citalopram about 1 mo, April 2010 no effect,Effexor again may -mar, 2011.ct,Prozac aug,-dec, 2011 &sept-nov 2012,paroxetine oct,23 2013-may 4 2014 20 mgs.tapered 6 wks.-failed RI in Oct.2014-in protracted WD.started 10 mgs. Fluoxetine May 25 2021 .Stopped fluoxetine May 2022 at 5 mgs.

Thanks for empathizing Direstraits. I do get weakness as well and my fatigue comes from not sleeping well so I do understand where you are coming from to some extent. Add muscle pain and axiety and you have my life in a nutshell. So exhausting and so want it all done.

.4mg(April 27th)
.2 (June 27th)

yeah,this has gone on way too  long for many of us-enough already!

went on Prozac 1994-99,60mg.poopout ct  back on 2001-2002,prozac weekly 2002,not working,Effexor 75 mg.?2003-mar.2004 gaining weight 8wk. taper,wellbutrin 150 mg.mar. -may 2004 ctmedfree til july 2005 back to Prozac gaining weight again,back on wellbutrin jan.2006150-300 mg.bad constipation.also was taking aygestin(hormone)perimenopausal irregular bleeding.back on Prozac around sept,?2006,hysterectomy jan30.2007(adenomyosis)off&on Prozac til 2009,citalopram about 1 mo, April 2010 no effect,Effexor again may -mar, 2011.ct,Prozac aug,-dec, 2011 &sept-nov 2012,paroxetine oct,23 2013-may 4 2014 20 mgs.tapered 6 wks.-failed RI in Oct.2014-in protracted WD.started 10 mgs. Fluoxetine May 25 2021 .Stopped fluoxetine May 2022 at 5 mgs.

Busy this weekend. Put all the air conditioners in myself. Proud of myself. That job should have killed me but I managed. Also want to make note for my own sake that the magnesium malate seems to be my best option. I am having some leg windows here and there. Also a bit more energy I have noticed. I think it is due to the mag malate so I will keep taking it and see if the windows continue. Mind you I am feeling sore now that I put in several air conditioners. Maybe it will make me exhausted enough to sleep tonight without constantly waking.

.4mg(April 27th)
.2 (June 27th)

Well my window is shut tight now. Searing pain and burning in my legs. Just want to cry. I am so done with this sh!!

.4mg(April 27th)
.2 (June 27th)

I am so sorry Frustrated. I know it doesn't help now, but try to remember all you were able to do. It will come again!

XOXO

Zoloft 100 mg. daily for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome since Oct. 1994 / Synthroid 88 mcg. daily / Supplements: Neptune Krill Oil-1,000 mg. twice daily/Astaxanthin 10 mg. twice daily/Ubiquinol 100 mg. twice daily (These 3 have allowed me to discontinue (approved by doctor) bp meds I was on. Calcium Citrate 500 mg. daily/Vitamin D3 2,400 iu daily/K2 (MK7) 100 mcg daily (osteopenia and fam. hist. of severe osteoporosis). Stress B Complex (1/2 dose)/Quercetin (for allergies/asthma)/Magnesium (400 mg. oral glycinate and about 50 mg. magnesium chloride spray oil a day, divided throughout day).

Tapered Zoloft about 6 wks. Totally off since the end of July (25-29, 2014). 3 wks. vertigo at end of taper, then 3-4 wks. OK, followed by withdrawal symptoms increasing in severity (nausea, gastric disturbances, loss of appetite, insomnia, restlessness, jitters, anxiety, agitation--jumping out of my skin--possible akathisia?) Seem to have paradoxical reactions to everything new, even Vitamin C. Severity of akathisia comes and goes, but is constant to some degree. Hard to leave house, and cannot be home alone. (Retired)

Well I took a half of a percocet yesterday and the day before because my legs were killing me and I had to function. Today I all of a sudden feel dizzy and nauseous and I keep having these attacks in my chest and I can't catch my breath and my left arm is hurting and I am flushed. If I hadn't had my heart checked numerous times I would think I was having heart spells. Could this be a reaction to the perocet? Does it take a couple days cause I took one Tuesday and felt ok yesterday then took one yesterday and feel horrid today. It came on suddenly too. I was just sitting on the couch for crying out loud. Don't know what to do if I can't even take pain meds.

.4mg(April 27th)
.2 (June 27th)

Frustrated, I would think prescription painkillers could have a profound effect on withdrawal symptoms. I think we have to weigh the pros and cons and decide if it's worth it. Sometimes it might be warranted. So sorry you're feeling poorly:( (((Hugs)))

I'm sorry frustrated. I do think narcotics or any pain meds can be an issue with a disrupted nervous system. I took an ordinary tylenol last week and felt nauseous and light-headed the day after..and it did virtually nothing for the pain. I have no solutions..I'm having very bad back pain and finding nothing makes a a lot of difference at the moment. A few days ago, I started taking tart cherry juice (juice, not supplements) to see if would help reduce inflammation and histamine. No big change yet, but with food source, is likely to take awhile to work. Does magnesium oil make any difference for you?

Remeron for depression. Started at 7.5 mg. in 2005. Gradual increases over 8 years, up to 45 mg. in 2012.Began tapering in June 2013. Went from 45 to 30 mg in the first 3-4 months. Held for a couple of months.Started tapering by 3.75 mg every month or 2, with some longer holding periods. Eventually went down to 3.75 mg. about April 2014. Stopped taking Remeron August 2014. Developed issues with histamine a week after stopping--symptoms reduced through diet and a few supplements. Currently having issues with a few foods. Most of the histamine intolerance has resolved or is at least, in remission.

Current Medications:

Current Supplements: Cannabis (CBD and THC), Vitamin C, D, Quercetin, CoQ10, Tart Cherry, Probiotic, Phytoplankton oil, magnesium, Methyl B. What has helped me most: spending time in nature, qi gong, exercise, healthy diet, meditation, IV vitamins, homeopathy, massage, acupuncture, chiropractic, music, and cuddling my cats..

My introduction: http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/8459-mirtazapine-withdrawal-freespirit/#entry144282

Please note: I am not a therapist or medical practitioner. Any suggestions offered come solely from my personal experience in recovering from childhood trauma, therapy, and AD use. Please seek appropriate care for yourself.

“After a cruel childhood, one must reinvent oneself. Then re-imagine the world.”
Mary Oliver

No the oil doesnt seem to do anything. I take magnesium malate because it is suppose to help with muscle pain but clearly I am still hurting. I can barely move my arms and it feels like my heart is in my throat. So nauseous. I took the percocet because I had to do groceries and stuff and my legs were very painful. Can't seem to win no matter what I do.

.4mg(April 27th)
.2 (June 27th)

I know...stuff has to be done, when it's just you and others are also depending on you. Magnesium lotion is doing nothing for this pain and neither are baths. It's really exhausting and debilitating dealing with such severe pain over the long haul. It just sucks that you are struggling so much with this. I know you've already had years of pain with fibro.

I've been reading some of the posts on beyondmeds regarding pain. Have you seen these? http://beyondmeds.com/2013/01/10/chronic-pain/As she says, they are things that may not work for others, but I found it encouraging that she has found some help with parts of the pain.

Remeron for depression. Started at 7.5 mg. in 2005. Gradual increases over 8 years, up to 45 mg. in 2012.Began tapering in June 2013. Went from 45 to 30 mg in the first 3-4 months. Held for a couple of months.Started tapering by 3.75 mg every month or 2, with some longer holding periods. Eventually went down to 3.75 mg. about April 2014. Stopped taking Remeron August 2014. Developed issues with histamine a week after stopping--symptoms reduced through diet and a few supplements. Currently having issues with a few foods. Most of the histamine intolerance has resolved or is at least, in remission.

Current Medications:

Current Supplements: Cannabis (CBD and THC), Vitamin C, D, Quercetin, CoQ10, Tart Cherry, Probiotic, Phytoplankton oil, magnesium, Methyl B. What has helped me most: spending time in nature, qi gong, exercise, healthy diet, meditation, IV vitamins, homeopathy, massage, acupuncture, chiropractic, music, and cuddling my cats..

My introduction: http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/8459-mirtazapine-withdrawal-freespirit/#entry144282

Please note: I am not a therapist or medical practitioner. Any suggestions offered come solely from my personal experience in recovering from childhood trauma, therapy, and AD use. Please seek appropriate care for yourself.

“After a cruel childhood, one must reinvent oneself. Then re-imagine the world.”
Mary Oliver

It is exhausting Free. I don't know how much longer I can do this. I am sometimes scared to be alone because I am convinced my heart will stop and I will die alone in my living room. I am always in pain to some degree and the nausea and heart spells and anxiety come on suddenly here and there but seem to correlate to taking stuff for pain. It hit me hard a few hours ago and I have been on the couch since. I am tired and depressed at this point. Thanks for the links.

.4mg(April 27th)
.2 (June 27th)

Frustrated, I am sorry that your pain went worse. I hope you will get a leg window soon.

05/2013 Lyrica 100 mg / per day for pain + PGAD resulting from caesarian delivery11/2014 started to taper: 50 mg per day/ for one week then c/tafter one month reinstated at 50 mg /per days of 10 July 2015 drug free-

symptoms OCD

Thx Martina.

.4mg(April 27th)
.2 (June 27th)

I find the heart stuff scary too....and yes, the fears of dying there alone. I wish there are some simple and effective answers for these symptoms. I just bought some guided imagery on working with brain injury. I used it once yesterday and am going to try again today. Again, I often find these kinds of things are not instantaneous...but maybe it will help settle whatever brings the pain? And sometimes, being able to relax does bring a bit of relief. I'll let you know how it goes. I don't want to inundate you with links...but there are some free ones online that I've used before. I like the fibromyalgia, sleep, and general wellness ones. If you'd like the link, let me know and I'll pass it along. I find imagery easy to work with, easier than trying to do mindfulness meditation say. I really hope you're able to get some relief soon. Take care, as best you can.

Current Medications:

Mary Oliver

Thanks Free. Any links you feel would be helpful are great. I doN't know what to do anymore. I would love to live my life but it obviously isn't going to happen any time soon. Thanks for trying to help me.

.4mg(April 27th)
.2 (June 27th)

I hope you find something that helps xx

2000 - sertraline for job anxiety low confidence (17 years old) ..which turned the next 16 years into nightmare!

On/off sertraline severe withdrawals every time. 2014 - felt better as reduced dose of sertraline no more inner restlessness. Doctor rushed off again. Hit severe withdrawal. Lost the little I had in life. Couldn't get stable again on 12.5mg. Was switched to prozac. Had severe reaction to prozac..came off in November 2015 at 6mg as felt more confused and damaged on it..Even more withdrawal ..rage, depression, dyphoria, near constant suicidal ideation, self harm impulses, doom, concrete block in head, unable to do much of anything with this feeling in head..went back on 6mg of sertraline to see if would alleviate anything. It didn't..reduced from December to June 2016 came off at 2.5mg sertraline as was hospitalised for the severe rage, suicidal impulses, and put on 50mg lofepramine which in 2nd week reduced all symptoms but gave insomnia which still have..psych stopped lofepramine cold turkey..no increased withdrawal symptoms new symptoms from lofepramine except persistant insomnia which has as side effect.

Taking Ativan for 8 months for the severe rage self harm impulses 1-3 times a week (mostly 2 times a week) at .5mg. Two months (I'm unsure exactly when the interdose started to happen) ago interdose withdrawal seemed to happen..2 days I think after the Ativan.

Nightmare that could have been avoided!

I know..I was just saying I wish I could live some sort of normal life, whatever the hell that might be. I've had years of chronic pain too--arthritis, car accident injuries, fibromyalgia type, and wd. This is the worse pain I've had in a long time. Arthritis is very activated at the moment too. grrrr...

Here is the imagery. You can listen online or download any of them for free: https://healthy.kaiserpermanente.org/health/care/!ut/p/a0/FchBDoMgEADAt_iAzYZEYfFmhH6hhdsGiZIIGELt99seZ9DjC33hO-3cUy18_uxCLD22md9bqnCnLVZ8okd_Nd4zoysVAocj_o9bT-GM6IzVap2MBamlBCGsgEWPBohoUkKp8UErXjnTZxmGL2IKPpI!/

I have never liked affirmations in the past..well, more like hated them. But I actually like these ones and have used them sometimes too. I listened to the brain injury ones when I was having a hard time a couple of days ago..and it did seem to help. Better than thinking nasty thoughts I guess.

Saying I'm sorry for what you're going through feels woefully inadequate. But it's kind of all I have at the moment...

Current Medications:

Mary Oliver

Omg I am done. My adult daughter won't get out of my house and she is driving all of us crazy. My 17 yr old wants to leave because my 27 yr old won't, the four year old won't stop screaming, and I don't know whether I feel like I am having a heart attack or whether I feel like I am going to vomit everywhere. God please help me!

.4mg(April 27th)
.2 (June 27th)

Oh Frustrated, I'm sorry. You certainly don't need that stress in your life right now. I hope the situation get sorted out soon. I know you're sick and tired but hang on. I'm with you.

I suffer from depression, anxiety, pure-o ocd, and panic attacks since 2004. Been on multiple different psychiatric drugs since 2006. Never had a significant WD problem before, only brain zaps for a month and then I'd be fine...............Been on Cipralex (escitalopram) 15 mg and Fluanxol (flupentixol) 1 mg since Sep 2014. Stopped taking the Cipralex after a fast 20-day taper.Took the last 5 mg Cipralex on Feb 5th, 2015. Then took Seroxat (paroxetine) 10 mg for a week, and stopped it too. Severe WD started suddenly on Feb 16th. RI 5 mg Cipralex on Feb 18th, 2015. RI worked and was relatively stable for a while................April 7 - decreased Fluanxol from 1 mg to 0.5 mg and took it at this dose for a week. - BIG MISTAKE; April 13 - WD starts creeping in; April 14 - RI full dose of Fluanxol 1 mg => severe muscle twitching and jerking when trying to relax and fall asleep, overwhelming sense of doom, dread, terror, and horror, insomnia, hoping to stabilize.
Tried doing a 10% cut off Fluanxol in the end of May for a few days, but quickly updosed to full dose because the twitching returned.
Experiencing waves and windows in the following months.
Unsuccessful brief taper attempt of Fluanxol by 5% on November 1st. Symptoms hit the next day. Too scared to continue tapering, reinstate full dose.
Severe crash in November after stupidly trying a barbiturate on November 9th. Grave mistake. Sense of unshakable inescapable internal torture, like my soul is in hell being tortured, terror/horror/dread/doom (probably akathisia?) that gets especially bad when trying to relax and fall asleep, muscles twitch, jerk and move on their own, shaking, insomnia, can't eat, confusion, disorientation, brain not working normally. Never felt so bad in my entire life. Never experiment with other meds while in WD! Praying to God I stabilize and get back to my baseline.
December - things getting even worse.

January - unbearable suffering

• Moderator Emeritus

Oh, Frus, I don't know what to say.  I just caught up on your thread and can see that things are hard now.  I'm sorry it's happening and hope things level out soon.

*I'm not a doctor and don't give medical advice, just personal experience
**Off all meds since Nov. 2014. Mentally & emotionally recovered; physically not
-Dual cold turkeys off TCA & Ativan in Oct 2014. Prescribed from 2011-2014

-All meds were Rxed off-label for an autoimmune illness.  It was a MISDIAGNOSIS, but I did not find out until AFTER meds caused damage.  All med tapers/cold turkeys directed by doctors 

-Nortriptyline May 2012 - Dec 2013. Cold turkey off nortrip & cold switched to desipramine

-Desipramine Jan 2014 - Oct. 29, 2014 (rapid taper/cold turkey)

-Lorazepam 1 mg per night during 2011
-Lorazepam 1 mg per month in 2012 (or less)

-Lorazepam on & off, Dec 2013 through Aug 2014. Didn't exceed 3x a week

-Lorazepam again in Oct. 2014 to help get off of desipramine. Last dose lzpam was 1 mg, Nov. 2, 2014. Immediate paradoxical reactions to benzos after stopping TCAs 

-First muscle/dystonia side effects started on nortriptyline, but docs too stupid to figure it out. On desipramine, muscle tremors & rigidity worsened

-Two weeks after I got off all meds, I developed full-blown TD.  Tardive dystonia, dyskinesia, myoclonic jerks ALL over body, ribcage wiggles, facial tics, twitching tongue & fingers, tremors/twitches of arms, legs, cognitive impairment, throat muscles semi-paralyzed & unable to swallow solid food, brain zaps, ears ring, dizzy, everything looks too far away, insomnia, numbness & electric shocks everywhere when I try to fall asleep, jerk awake from sleep with big, gasping breaths, wake with terrors & tremors, severely depressed.  NO HISTORY OF DEPRESSION, EVER. Meds CREATED it.

-Month 7: hair falling out; no vision improvement; still tardive dystonia; facial & tongue tics returned
-Month 8: back to acute, incl. Grand Mal seizure-like episodes. New mental torment, PGAD, worse insomnia
-Month 9: tardive dystonia worse, dyskinesia returned. Unable to breathe well due to dystonia in stomach, chest, throat
-Month 13: Back to acute, brain zaps back, developed eczema & stomach problems. Left leg no longer works right due to dystonia, meaning both legs now damaged
-7 years off: Huge improvements, incl. improved dystonia

In terrible pain today. Arms and shouldets are hurting and burning so bad I can hardly use them. Legs too. Wtf? How am I suppose to function? What am I suppose to do? Take a percocet and get amped up and have heart spells all day? Or lay here in pain? Maybe advil will help but I somehow doubt it. F!?! My life!

.4mg(April 27th)
.2 (June 27th)

So sorry, Frustrated. Sometimes there just doesn't seem to be a solution for so many of our symptoms :( Is it at all possible that taking a small portion (1/4 to 1/2) of a Percocet might give you a compromise? Hoping your pain eases soon, and that your household situation gets resolved. Prayers.

I take a half of a perk now and it seems to amp me up but it takes a couple days to hit it seems.  I don't know if a quarter would help.  Guess I could try.  A half doesn't take it away but it calms it some so who knows if a quarter would make a difference.  I am just so frustrated and down.  I can't live like this anymore.  I can't even rub my legs anymore because it doesn't help, and all my muscles are jumping all over the place.  I don't think I have done anything to set this off.  Clearly the mag malate isn't going to be better than the others I have tried.  I was so hoping and now am let down as usual.  It has been almost a year and I am suffering more than ever.  Will I ever have a life again?

.4mg(April 27th)
.2 (June 27th)

Frustrated, I am asking myself the same. I wish that the God takes me to him. Living such life is inhuman.

symptoms OCD

Well now I have a new symptom. My bladder is acting up. It feels like I have to concentrate to keep from wetting myself. It is like the muscle wants to spasm and I have to concentrate to keep it closed. I keep going to the bathroom because I am scared I will wet myself. I don't want to leave the house in case I lose bladder control. Wtf? Why is this happening to me? It is like my whole body is giving up on me. I don't want to be alive like this. I have 101 symptoms and it just keeps getting worse. God help me!

.4mg(April 27th)
.2 (June 27th)

Oh and it isn't hurting to urinate so I don't have an infection.

.4mg(April 27th)
.2 (June 27th)

I had the opposite problem early on in withdrawal. There is a condition called neurogenic bladder, which would seem to go along with our autonomic nervous system issues. I imagine it could go either way. I also still have some degree of incontinance from Transverse Myelitis, though, so I know it's frustrating.

Well just left hospital and it isn't an infection so I guess I live with constantly feeling like I have a bladder infection and losing urine now too. He gave me oxybutinin which is an antispasmodic. Great! Don't know if I want to take it. Scared to take any meds. Why is this happening to me?

.4mg(April 27th)
.2 (June 27th)

Oh ya and then he tries to give me ciprofloxicin in case. I said no and he said I am allergic to sulpha so it doesn't leave much else. That can't be! Idiots. He just said it wasn't an infection.

.4mg(April 27th)
.2 (June 27th)

Yeah, there is no "just in case". If there is no infection, it's probably neurogenic bladder, and should be temporary. Get you some Poise pads and live with it (for now)! I know--thanks, but no thanks! (I wear them too!)