Frustrated: Feeling disheartened

Frustrated

well the eye doctor says I have inflamation in both eyes and need to be on steroid drops for a week.  So of course I go to the pharmacy and find out they are not covered and it doesn't matter cause they don't have them anyway.  So they say they will contact the eye doctor and get a script that is covered.  Still haven't heard of course.  I go back next week.  I guess the bladder pain and overactivity wasn't enough of a new symptom to go with the list of other symptoms I have had for the last year.  We will be adding eye issues as well.  Will it never end?  I feel so damn sick.  My legs don't work, my bladder doesn't work, my BRAIN don't work.  I am dizzy and anxious and exhausted and in pain and fed up.

2002-put on amitryptiline for fibromyalgia. 10mg.2004-stopped abruptly. Didn't think it helped.2006 approx.-put on Paxil for mild anxiety 20 mg.2007 upped to 40 mg. not sure why.2011- tapered from 40 to 10. went nuts and went back to 20mg2014- tapered from 20mg to 0 from April to The end of June.current meds- Metformin(type 2 diabetic) and low dose aspirin.Take multi vitamin and vit b12, vit. D and magnesium. 5 months off Paxil. Still suffering.recently added 1.2mg of Paxil to alleviate withdrawals.(Nov 30)Dropped to .9mg because having symptoms from reinstatement.(dec 23)<p>taper to .76mg-.8mg (Feb 3) approx. weight .010 to about .008-.009 on scale.
.6mg (march 19th.) .5mg(April 19th)
.4mg(April 27th)
.2 (June 27th)

0mg.  done taper at beginning of August.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Frustrated

• luv2knit

• Pugknows

• Wildflower0214

Top Posters In This Topic

((((Frustrated)))) so sorry you are suffering like this. Maybe you should hold off on your tapering until you stabilize?

January 2012 - Prescribed 900mg gabapentin and 30mg Norco for lower lumber spinal stenosis pain.

September 2013 - Spinal fusion surgery, 6 levels. Hospital ramped up meds 1500mg gabapentin, 100mg Norco, 80mg Oxycontin, 25mg Fentanyl patch.

January 2014 - Sever nausea daily and with back pain every 4 hours. 2 trips to ER. First endoscopy found ulcer. Treated with Sucralfate and PPI. Second endo in May found no ulcers. Doctors said it was the opiates causing the nausea. CT'd Oxycontin, Fentanyl patch.

July 2014 - Lost 48 lbs. due to not eating because of severe nausea. GP prescribed Prozac 20mg and Ativan 2mg prn. Tried for 4 days, quit. Two week followup GP said keep taking Prozac. 4 days, quit again. Ativan taken rarely prn for anxiety and appetite.

August 2014 - Went to detox. Off opiates. Still nauseous, helmet head, drugged feeling. Doctor CT'd gabapentin. Ended up in ER. Found 2 gallstones. Gabapentin reinstated at 900mg. Tried botched up and down taper to get off Gabapentin. No tapering advice from doctor. Said to just CT again.

September 2014 - Coded on table during gallbladder surgery. Developed liver biloma due to CPR by doctor. Had bile bulb inserted for 2 wks to drain.

October 2014 - Gallbladder removed. Still nauseous, 3am cortisol surging, drugged helmet head, vertigo, breathlessness, whooshing head, heart palps.

November 8th, 2014 - CT'd gabapentin suggested by family and 4 different doctors. Was told no withdrawal is associated with gabapentin. Have been in hell ever since. No windows, just one big tsunami every day with same symptoms for 4 months.

December 26, 2014 - Found SA. At least I know I'm not insane. My family thinks I'm doing this to myself. Akathesia has become unbearable.

March 10, 2015 - In absolute daily hell with no relief. Currently taking magnesium 200mg before bedtime.

Stabilize? What's that? Lol. Never gonna happen obviously. On .3 mg now. Only have a few months left. I will go down .1 mg every month until September then I am done with Paxil forever. I only reinstated a mg so it shouldn't be causing these issues. It was suppose to help me.

2002-put on amitryptiline for fibromyalgia. 10mg.2004-stopped abruptly. Didn't think it helped.2006 approx.-put on Paxil for mild anxiety 20 mg.2007 upped to 40 mg. not sure why.2011- tapered from 40 to 10. went nuts and went back to 20mg2014- tapered from 20mg to 0 from April to The end of June.current meds- Metformin(type 2 diabetic) and low dose aspirin.Take multi vitamin and vit b12, vit. D and magnesium. 5 months off Paxil. Still suffering.recently added 1.2mg of Paxil to alleviate withdrawals.(Nov 30)Dropped to .9mg because having symptoms from reinstatement.(dec 23)<p>taper to .76mg-.8mg (Feb 3) approx. weight .010 to about .008-.009 on scale.
.4mg(April 27th)
.2 (June 27th)

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi Frustrated, I haven't caught up with your thread for a while, and I'm sorry that you are still suffering. Pug made a good point that it might be best to hold tapering for a while to give your brain and nervous system a rest and time to catch up with the reductions.  It cant make things any worse and could help in the long run. 

You will get there in the end, be rid of paxil and get your life back. It doesn't feel like it now but it will happen! 

**I am not a medical professional, if in doubt please consult a doctor with withdrawal knowledge.

Different drugs occasionally (mostly benzos) 1976 - 1981 (no problem)

1993 - 2002 in and out of hospital. every type of drug + ECT. Staring with seroxat

2002  effexor. 

Tapered  March 2012 to March 2013, ending with 5 beads.

Withdrawal April 2013 . Reinstated 5 beads reduced to 4 beads May 2013

Restarted taper  Nov 2013  

OFF EFFEXOR Feb 2015    :D 

Tapered atenolol and omeprazole Dec 2013 - May 2014

Tapering tramadol, Feb 2015 100mg , March 2015 50mg  

July 2017 30mg.  May 15 2018 25mg

Taking fish oil, magnesium, B12, folic acid, bilberry eyebright for eye pressure. 

My story http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/4199-hello-mammap-checking-in/page-33

Lesson learned, slow down taper at lower doses. Taper no more than 10% of CURRENT dose if possible

Thank you Mamma and Pug. I appreciate the opinions and you are likely right. I am just so very done with this, and having to constanty cut my son's meds month after month just makes it worse. I never want to look at a scale again!

.4mg(April 27th)
.2 (June 27th)

You will get there dear. You're almost there. How are you doing overall?

I suffer from depression, anxiety, pure-o ocd, and panic attacks since 2004. Been on multiple different psychiatric drugs since 2006. Never had a significant WD problem before, only brain zaps for a month and then I'd be fine...............Been on Cipralex (escitalopram) 15 mg and Fluanxol (flupentixol) 1 mg since Sep 2014. Stopped taking the Cipralex after a fast 20-day taper.Took the last 5 mg Cipralex on Feb 5th, 2015. Then took Seroxat (paroxetine) 10 mg for a week, and stopped it too. Severe WD started suddenly on Feb 16th. RI 5 mg Cipralex on Feb 18th, 2015. RI worked and was relatively stable for a while................April 7 - decreased Fluanxol from 1 mg to 0.5 mg and took it at this dose for a week. - BIG MISTAKE; April 13 - WD starts creeping in; April 14 - RI full dose of Fluanxol 1 mg => severe muscle twitching and jerking when trying to relax and fall asleep, overwhelming sense of doom, dread, terror, and horror, insomnia, hoping to stabilize.
Tried doing a 10% cut off Fluanxol in the end of May for a few days, but quickly updosed to full dose because the twitching returned.
Experiencing waves and windows in the following months.
Unsuccessful brief taper attempt of Fluanxol by 5% on November 1st. Symptoms hit the next day. Too scared to continue tapering, reinstate full dose.
Severe crash in November after stupidly trying a barbiturate on November 9th. Grave mistake. Sense of unshakable inescapable internal torture, like my soul is in hell being tortured, terror/horror/dread/doom (probably akathisia?) that gets especially bad when trying to relax and fall asleep, muscles twitch, jerk and move on their own, shaking, insomnia, can't eat, confusion, disorientation, brain not working normally. Never felt so bad in my entire life. Never experiment with other meds while in WD! Praying to God I stabilize and get back to my baseline.
December - things getting even worse.

January - unbearable suffering

Well I emailed my mother yesterday because it was her birthday and found out that she has been ill for a week now and hasn't eaten for an entire week.  She cannot get into her doctor until Thursday and doesn't want to go to ER.  She has been having digestive issues for some time but clearly it is accelerating.  Very worried.  Don't know why my sister didn't tell me.  She lives with my mother.  Please pray for my mom.  I continue to struggle as usual.  Still on the candida diet and struggling to keep my blood sugars down.  Weird that I am eating so clean and they're still 8 this morning.  So frustrated.  How can I beat Candida when I cannot get my sugars normal.  I cannot exist on broccoli and chicken breasts.  I will be nutritionally deficient and have a whole new host of issues.  UGH!  Just found out that my son needs an epi pen now because his bee sting reactions are getting progressively worse and the pharmacist thinks it is the only smart move.  We go to the doctor tomorrow.  

BUSY AND WORRISOME COUPLE OF DAYS.

.4mg(April 27th)
.2 (June 27th)

Frustrated, I am so sorry that you have to struggle so much. That is a pity that I do not live somewhere near you. I would make pancakes and take care also for your children for an afternoon and you could make a nice day and get a bit rest. That is a pity that we are so far away. I hope you are feeling already better. I think you are a very good woman!

05/2013 Lyrica 100 mg / per day for pain + PGAD resulting from caesarian delivery11/2014 started to taper: 50 mg per day/ for one week then c/tafter one month reinstated at 50 mg /per days of 10 July 2015 drug free-

symptoms OCD

You are sweet Martina.  it would be nice to know you personally.  A friend might help both of us.  I wish you peace and healing as always.

Emailed my sister and found out mom was in the hospital all day yesterday and is going for a CT scan today.  UGH so worried.

.4mg(April 27th)
.2 (June 27th)

So sorry you're having these issues, on top of withdrawal and taper. Will be praying for your mother and your son--and of course you and your blood sugars and WD/taper issues.

Zoloft 100 mg. daily for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome since Oct. 1994 / Synthroid 88 mcg. daily / Supplements: Neptune Krill Oil-1,000 mg. twice daily/Astaxanthin 10 mg. twice daily/Ubiquinol 100 mg. twice daily (These 3 have allowed me to discontinue (approved by doctor) bp meds I was on. Calcium Citrate 500 mg. daily/Vitamin D3 2,400 iu daily/K2 (MK7) 100 mcg daily (osteopenia and fam. hist. of severe osteoporosis). Stress B Complex (1/2 dose)/Quercetin (for allergies/asthma)/Magnesium (400 mg. oral glycinate and about 50 mg. magnesium chloride spray oil a day, divided throughout day).

Tapered Zoloft about 6 wks. Totally off since the end of July (25-29, 2014). 3 wks. vertigo at end of taper, then 3-4 wks. OK, followed by withdrawal symptoms increasing in severity (nausea, gastric disturbances, loss of appetite, insomnia, restlessness, jitters, anxiety, agitation--jumping out of my skin--possible akathisia?) Seem to have paradoxical reactions to everything new, even Vitamin C. Severity of akathisia comes and goes, but is constant to some degree. Hard to leave house, and cannot be home alone. (Retired)

Well aparently mom is still in hospital and my sister didn't bother to tell me. I was lucky I mentioned it to dad and he emailed my sister asking what was going on, or I would have had no clue about this. He says her bowel is thickened and inflamed but she doesn't have chron's so they are not sure yet. More tests tomorrow with gastro doc and will be in hospital until at least Thursday. Boy do I feel included in my own family! I don't even get the courtesy of knowing my own mom is in the hospital. Can you feel the love?

.4mg(April 27th)
.2 (June 27th)

So sorry, Frustrated. Praying!

Zoloft 100 mg. daily for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome since Oct. 1994 / Synthroid 88 mcg. daily / Supplements: Neptune Krill Oil-1,000 mg. twice daily/Astaxanthin 10 mg. twice daily/Ubiquinol 100 mg. twice daily (These 3 have allowed me to discontinue (approved by doctor) bp meds I was on. Calcium Citrate 500 mg. daily/Vitamin D3 2,400 iu daily/K2 (MK7) 100 mcg daily (osteopenia and fam. hist. of severe osteoporosis). Stress B Complex (1/2 dose)/Quercetin (for allergies/asthma)/Magnesium (400 mg. oral glycinate and about 50 mg. magnesium chloride spray oil a day, divided throughout day).

Tapered Zoloft about 6 wks. Totally off since the end of July (25-29, 2014). 3 wks. vertigo at end of taper, then 3-4 wks. OK, followed by withdrawal symptoms increasing in severity (nausea, gastric disturbances, loss of appetite, insomnia, restlessness, jitters, anxiety, agitation--jumping out of my skin--possible akathisia?) Seem to have paradoxical reactions to everything new, even Vitamin C. Severity of akathisia comes and goes, but is constant to some degree. Hard to leave house, and cannot be home alone. (Retired)

Sorry you are dealing with this, on top of everything else....your family sounds a lot like mine. It hurts being shut out like that. Hoping things can ease for you soon..on all fronts.

Remeron for depression. Started at 7.5 mg. in 2005. Gradual increases over 8 years, up to 45 mg. in 2012.Began tapering in June 2013. Went from 45 to 30 mg in the first 3-4 months. Held for a couple of months.Started tapering by 3.75 mg every month or 2, with some longer holding periods. Eventually went down to 3.75 mg. about April 2014. Stopped taking Remeron August 2014. Developed issues with histamine a week after stopping--symptoms reduced through diet and a few supplements. Currently having issues with a few foods. Most of the histamine intolerance has resolved or is at least, in remission.

Current Medications:

Current Supplements: Cannabis (CBD and THC), Vitamin C, D, Quercetin, CoQ10, Tart Cherry, Probiotic, Phytoplankton oil, magnesium, Methyl B. What has helped me most: spending time in nature, qi gong, exercise, healthy diet, meditation, IV vitamins, homeopathy, massage, acupuncture, chiropractic, music, and cuddling my cats..

My introduction: http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/8459-mirtazapine-withdrawal-freespirit/#entry144282

Please note: I am not a therapist or medical practitioner. Any suggestions offered come solely from my personal experience in recovering from childhood trauma, therapy, and AD use. Please seek appropriate care for yourself.

“After a cruel childhood, one must reinvent oneself. Then re-imagine the world.”
Mary Oliver

Thanks Free and Luv.  I really seem to be having crappy luck lately.  My sister finally emailed me at 9:30 last night.  Hopefully she will keep me posted because I am really worried.  Don't know what I will do if I lose my parents.  They have ruled out crohns and c. dificile but she hasn't eaten in a couple weeks and her bowel is thickened and swollen.  I pray it is not something serious and it gets resolved.

.4mg(April 27th)
.2 (June 27th)

hi,Frustrated

sorry to hear about your Mom-I know how scary this is;hoping she will be OK

you're in my thoughts xo

went on Prozac 1994-99,60mg.poopout ct  back on 2001-2002,prozac weekly 2002,not working,Effexor 75 mg.?2003-mar.2004 gaining weight 8wk. taper,wellbutrin 150 mg.mar. -may 2004 ctmedfree til july 2005 back to Prozac gaining weight again,back on wellbutrin jan.2006150-300 mg.bad constipation.also was taking aygestin(hormone)perimenopausal irregular bleeding.back on Prozac around sept,?2006,hysterectomy jan30.2007(adenomyosis)off&on Prozac til 2009,citalopram about 1 mo, April 2010 no effect,Effexor again may -mar, 2011.ct,Prozac aug,-dec, 2011 &sept-nov 2012,paroxetine oct,23 2013-may 4 2014 20 mgs.tapered 6 wks.-failed RI in Oct.2014-in protracted WD.started 10 mgs. Fluoxetine May 25 2021 .Stopped fluoxetine May 2022 at 5 mgs.

Thanks Dire. Appreciated. Still no news I am afraid. The waiting sucks.

.4mg(April 27th)
.2 (June 27th)

Well my mom's tests for infection came back negative and now she is having a colonoscopy and biopsy tomorrow. They are throwing around possibilities like necrosis and ulcerative colitis and CANCER! OMG I am so worried. PLEASE PRAY FOR MY MOMMY!

.4mg(April 27th)
.2 (June 27th)

((((frustrated)))) will do

went on Prozac 1994-99,60mg.poopout ct  back on 2001-2002,prozac weekly 2002,not working,Effexor 75 mg.?2003-mar.2004 gaining weight 8wk. taper,wellbutrin 150 mg.mar. -may 2004 ctmedfree til july 2005 back to Prozac gaining weight again,back on wellbutrin jan.2006150-300 mg.bad constipation.also was taking aygestin(hormone)perimenopausal irregular bleeding.back on Prozac around sept,?2006,hysterectomy jan30.2007(adenomyosis)off&on Prozac til 2009,citalopram about 1 mo, April 2010 no effect,Effexor again may -mar, 2011.ct,Prozac aug,-dec, 2011 &sept-nov 2012,paroxetine oct,23 2013-may 4 2014 20 mgs.tapered 6 wks.-failed RI in Oct.2014-in protracted WD.started 10 mgs. Fluoxetine May 25 2021 .Stopped fluoxetine May 2022 at 5 mgs.

Prayers!

Frustrated, I am sorry for your mum! I hope it´s nothing serious.

05/2013 Lyrica 100 mg / per day for pain + PGAD resulting from caesarian delivery11/2014 started to taper: 50 mg per day/ for one week then c/tafter one month reinstated at 50 mg /per days of 10 July 2015 drug free-

symptoms OCD

Thanks Dire, Luv, Martina.  All this worrying is definitely not helping.  I feel horribly.  My bladder is really acting up and I am having serious burning down there( I know TMI but there you have it).  Calling doctor again today to see about sending stuff to the lab to find out what the heck is going on.  If it is chronic yeast they can tell me what strain I am dealing and why it is resisting all attempts to treat it.  UGH.  I have all my usual symptoms on top of these new ones.  I am just a giant ball of hurting right now.

I pray mom gets good news and they can remedy the situation quickly and we can all relax finally.  Please God!

.4mg(April 27th)
.2 (June 27th)

Praying for you❤️

Spring of 1998 place on birth control pills for irregular bleeding, high testosterone and one ovarian cyst, stayed on until April 2004, told to take hormone holiday, conceived first son 4 months later-VERY BIG SUPRISE, was told wouldn't be able to have childern or would need reproductive doctor to help. Got pregnant again 2006 with second son easily, then was on/off birthcontrol again until October 2011, concieved 3rd son in October 2011(tried many times to get pregant again when 2nd child was close to 2yrs, hormone problems started again after 2nd child, along with thyroid enlargement.

Spring of 2001 celexa 10 mgs-rx'd by pcp for complaints of chronic fatigue, irritability and weight gain, stayed on until June 2005, switched to Lexapro 20mgs for PPD, stayed on Lexapro 6-7 months, couldn't afford to see psyh dr. and Lexapro, saw PCP switched back to 20mgs celexa in 2007, remained on until November 2011, was c/t off due to 3rd pregnancy, baby had umbilical cord defect, seemed ok during pregnancy, except for crying jags here and there. Our miracle baby was born July 20th 2012, healthy except with reflux. One month later the anxiety,restlessness,horrible crying, insomnia and the deepest depression ever. That started the psyh drug nightmare-benzo's,antidepressants, sleeping pills, mood stablizers. Nothing help made me worse, doctors just kept changing the meds frequently. 4 mental health hospitalizations, rapid detox off benzos Jan 2013, horrible withdrawal and still suffering withdrawal symptoms NO ONE BELIEVES ME, I feel like ive been on one consistant drug withdrawal for the past 2 years

January 2014 slow titrate up of lexapro to 20 mgs-horrible side effects!!, was just rapidly taper by current pysh off to pursade me to try an MAOI-no way!!! Was told should consider ECT

Thank you Sky.  I know you are really suffering as well.  I will pray for you too.

.4mg(April 27th)
.2 (June 27th)

(((Frustrated))) Yes, the stress is not helping. Can't be avoided in this case, though. When I get the burning now, I get it everywhere--including "down there". Initially I kept thinking I was getting a UTI or something, but then I realized it only occurred when the burning was bad everywhere else. Been having that a lot lately, and it is really miserable. Even my ears burn. Still praying for your mom, and that the stress doesn't affect you too much for too long.

Well mom has colitis which really sucks but it isn't cancer!  THANK YOU GOD!

Yes Luv it is really sucking right now.  The nurse said everything looks fine down there and she is not sure why it is burning but they sent specimens away to the lab anyway.  Figures I would have something undiagnosable.  He gave me premarin cream but I am not sure why I would need estrogen cream at 44 when my periods are still regular.  I am clearly not headed into menopause just yet.  My life is so frustrating.

.4mg(April 27th)
.2 (June 27th)

FWIW, my periods stayed regular, until at age 46, they just stopped. I did have hot flashes for a few years, but no irregular periods. My mother went through menopause at 43, so I'm surprised it wasn't sooner for me. I would be hesitant to use the estrogen cream while you're in WD--especially if you're not showing signs of menopause, but maybe someone else would be better equipped to weigh in on that one. Sounds to me like just something else to mess with your system. Glad your mom's diagnosis was fairly straight forward!

Thanks Luv.  I honestly don't know what to do with myself anymore.

.4mg(April 27th)
.2 (June 27th)

Stopping by to say hi and to see how your doing? How's your mother doing? I pray your having a better day today. Xxx

Spring of 1998 place on birth control pills for irregular bleeding, high testosterone and one ovarian cyst, stayed on until April 2004, told to take hormone holiday, conceived first son 4 months later-VERY BIG SUPRISE, was told wouldn't be able to have childern or would need reproductive doctor to help. Got pregnant again 2006 with second son easily, then was on/off birthcontrol again until October 2011, concieved 3rd son in October 2011(tried many times to get pregant again when 2nd child was close to 2yrs, hormone problems started again after 2nd child, along with thyroid enlargement.

Spring of 2001 celexa 10 mgs-rx'd by pcp for complaints of chronic fatigue, irritability and weight gain, stayed on until June 2005, switched to Lexapro 20mgs for PPD, stayed on Lexapro 6-7 months, couldn't afford to see psyh dr. and Lexapro, saw PCP switched back to 20mgs celexa in 2007, remained on until November 2011, was c/t off due to 3rd pregnancy, baby had umbilical cord defect, seemed ok during pregnancy, except for crying jags here and there. Our miracle baby was born July 20th 2012, healthy except with reflux. One month later the anxiety,restlessness,horrible crying, insomnia and the deepest depression ever. That started the psyh drug nightmare-benzo's,antidepressants, sleeping pills, mood stablizers. Nothing help made me worse, doctors just kept changing the meds frequently. 4 mental health hospitalizations, rapid detox off benzos Jan 2013, horrible withdrawal and still suffering withdrawal symptoms NO ONE BELIEVES ME, I feel like ive been on one consistant drug withdrawal for the past 2 years

January 2014 slow titrate up of lexapro to 20 mgs-horrible side effects!!, was just rapidly taper by current pysh off to pursade me to try an MAOI-no way!!! Was told should consider ECT

Thanks Sky.  Mom is going to be ok.  She has ulcerative colitis and they are trying to find a treatment that works for her.  I believe she is going home today.  I am still struggling everyday and have had some fun and new symptoms to add to my long list of tortures.  I know you also struggle every day, so thank you for taking the time to stop by my thread.  I continue to pray for us all.

.4mg(April 27th)
.2 (June 27th)

Well my baby girl is having her graduation on Friday.  So proud of her.  Praying I get through the hours at the church ok.  Gonna be hard.  Maybe God will be nice and I will be able to enjoy it without feeling gross or my bladder acting up.  She has grown so fast.  Thought I would post something positive for a change.post-3825-0-04273200-1433855895_thumb.jpg

.4mg(April 27th)
.2 (June 27th)

She looks like Kate Winslet a bit.

symptoms OCD

You are sweet Martina.

.4mg(April 27th)
.2 (June 27th)

Wonderful! Congrats to your daughter. Hope you are able to enjoy the ceremony!

Pretty girl!  Sweet to see them grow but sad too.  Am praying that you will be able to enjoy at least some of this time with her.

1971-81  Valium 5mg c/t PAWS     1992- through now Zoloft 25mg    2003-05 Valium 12mg Slow Taper Off

2013 Afrin Exposure to CNS    2013 O/D Val 230mg    2013 Doxepin 50mg Clonidine 2mg Zoloft 25mg

3/15/16  Doxepin 49mg Micro Tapering  Zoloft 24.3mg Holding taper

3/15/16 Clonidine mg 0.1 1/2 -    Decreasing incrementally.  DISCONTINUED

10/9/16  Doxepin 48.9  Zoloft 24.3  Clonidine  01.10  Continuing micro taper on Doxepin.

11/16/16 Doxepin 48mg  Zoloft 24.3mg  Clonidine 1.30mg

5/4/17  Doxepin 45mg  Zoloft 24mg  Clonidine 1.20mg   Micro taper of Doxepin  , Clonidine

01/13/19  Doxepin 45mg   Zoloft 21mg   Will start Micro taper of Doxepin 2/19

12/21/21  Doxepin 20 mg ?  Reducing using water micro taper--Pulling 24ml from 75ml

12/2121   Zoloft .060 grams by weight--HOLDING (info from post added by CC: On 12/21/21 my dosage was .060grams by weight or 20mg. )

26 Apr 2022 - Zoloft at -0-

Well I lived through the graduation ceremony and my daughter has officially graduated.  Thank you God for getting me through 3 hours at the church again.

post-3825-0-60602900-1434208535_thumb.jpg

.4mg(April 27th)
.2 (June 27th)

Good job, Frustrated. It looks like you've done  well. Congratulations.

Many SSRI's and SSNRI's over 20 years. Zoloft for 7 years followed by Effexor, Lexapro, Prozac, Cymbalta, Celexa, Pristiq, Valdoxan, Mianserin and more - on and off. No tapering. Cold turkey off Valdoxan - end of May 2014

Psych Drug - free since May 2014