☼ Martina23: Lyrica

Martina23

15 hours ago, Martina23 said:

PB, but you are still you, and maybe you can not give your girlfriend the future financially anymore how she wanted, but as a personality I am sure you grew in this ordeal and maybe emotionally after some time when the intensity fades you can give her more then previously. And if she will not understand it, then she didnt see in you a personality which you deserve.

Hi Martina ,I was doing a bit of  positive changing before withdrawal I had too ,but I've changed in a more negative way lately that I worry about ,almost like nueroplacisty in a bad way .I'm lucky to have her I just can't cope with the guilt.

• As regards your post did  you accidentally delete one or are you wanting to change an existing  one,I've deleted long posts by accident before ands so frustrating, thankfully my mindfulness came in handy;)

Alcohol free since February 2015 

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Martina23

• LoveandLight

• Pugknows

• AliG

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, powerback said:

Hi Martina ,I was doing a bit of  positive changing before withdrawal I had too ,but I've changed in a more negative way lately that I worry about ,almost like nueroplacisty in a bad way .I'm lucky to have her I just can't cope with the guilt.

• As regards your post did  you accidentally delete one or are you wanting to change an existing  one,I've deleted long posts by accident before ands so frustrating, thankfully my mindfulness came in handy;)

That is beautiful that you are lucky to have her. You see yourself too earnestly, I felt the same when I still was on drug- when I was tapering. Believe me, most of the time I was feeling the same like you. The change started first when I was off the drug and when all drug reserves were away. When you once finish your tapering, you will also feel other and after some time you will feel you have even better emotions than you had before.You will be not immediately absolutely healed but your emotions would be much riper. And then you will see you can give everyone that what you  wanted but couldnt years ago because of withdrawal.

05/2013 Lyrica 100 mg / per day for pain + PGAD resulting from caesarian delivery11/2014 started to taper: 50 mg per day/ for one week then c/tafter one month reinstated at 50 mg /per days of 10 July 2015 drug free-

symptoms OCD

If I could, I would make suicide. I found these papers for commencing the trial in internet and I would so much like to do it. But at the same time I know it is not real. I am not there, I dont have a lawyer and thus there is high risk that on the distance I would forget something from proceedings. But if I do nothing, then my life has no sense. I would be a loser. And why should losers live? I would feel that my life has no sense, it is useless.

I dont know. I dont know what to do.

05/2013 Lyrica 100 mg / per day for pain + PGAD resulting from caesarian delivery11/2014 started to taper: 50 mg per day/ for one week then c/tafter one month reinstated at 50 mg /per days of 10 July 2015 drug free-

symptoms OCD

I think I am such a Don Quijote fighting with the wind mills ...

symptoms OCD

34 minutes ago, Martina23 said:

If I could, I would make suicide. I found these papers for commencing the trial in internet and I would so much like to do it. But at the same time I know it is not real. I am not there, I dont have a lawyer and thus there is high risk that on the distance I would forget something from proceedings. But if I do nothing, then my life has no sense. I would be a loser. And why should losers live? I would feel that my life has no sense, it is useless.

I dont know. I dont know what to do.

Hi martina23 I'm sorry your in so much pain I totally understand you ,please don't believe this to be an option and  I think you know that deep down in your soul, you are warranted in your grievance to big pharma but we got to be humble sometimes even when it  hurts us ,they will get there day of judgement you can count on that .

this is the time to heal for you .you got to believe that .

Take care

PB

Alcohol free since February 2015 

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

Today I was again thinking on man I love. I send him a song. I miss you so much, my love...

symptoms OCD

It sounds to me like you're getting hit with an unexpected wave and are letting it get the better of you. If the subject is causing you to think that suicide is the only way out then it's time to find a face to face councilor so you can work through the issues in a rational manner.

20 years on Paxil starting at 20mg and working up to 40mg. Sept 2011 started 10% every 6 weeks taper (2.5% every week for 4 weeks then hold for 2 additional weeks), currently at 7.9mg. Oct 2011 CTed 15oz vodka a night, to only drinking 2 beers most nights, totally sober Feb 2013.

Since I wrote this I have continued to decrease my dose by 10% every 6 weeks (2.5% every week for 4 weeks and then hold for an additional 2 weeks). I added in an extra 6 week hold when I hit 10mg to let things settle out even more. When I hit 3mgpw it became hard to split the drop into 4 parts so I switched to dropping 1mgpw (pill weight) every week for 3 weeks and then holding for another 3 weeks.  The 3 + 3 schedule turned out to be too harsh so I cut back to dropping 1mgpw every 4 weeks which is working better.

Final Dose 0.016mg.     Current dose 0.000mg 04-15-2017

"It's also important not to become angry, no matter how difficult life is, because you can loose all hope if you can't laugh at yourself and at life in general."  Stephen Hawking

Brassmonkey, you know me already more than two years, how many times in this period I commited suicide? I am sure I dont need a councellor. I will not commit suicide,  but I am allowed to feel dispair on lacking possibility to get justice. I am just a passionate type, that is all.

symptoms OCD

9 minutes ago, brassmonkey said:

It sounds to me like you're getting hit with an unexpected wave and are letting it get the better of you. If the subject is causing you to think that suicide is the only way out then it's time to find a face to face councilor so you can work through the issues in a rational manner.

I answered you above but when you were already on my thread maybe you can tell me how to edit my posts in the past, so not the last post but previous posts?

symptoms OCD

Hi Martina--  Yes, We've known each other a very long time and seen a lot of ups and downs together.  The improvements I've seen in you are amazing.  There aren't many, but the mods have a couple of rules we have to play by and one is that we take the word "suicide" very seriously.  You know from recent events just how serious it can be.  Because it often happens without warning  to people you don't expect it from so any time someone mentions more that a little suicidal ideation as a side effect, we have to go on alert, because we really don't like loosing any of our friends.

This was just me being over protective.

Brass

20 years on Paxil starting at 20mg and working up to 40mg. Sept 2011 started 10% every 6 weeks taper (2.5% every week for 4 weeks then hold for 2 additional weeks), currently at 7.9mg. Oct 2011 CTed 15oz vodka a night, to only drinking 2 beers most nights, totally sober Feb 2013.

Since I wrote this I have continued to decrease my dose by 10% every 6 weeks (2.5% every week for 4 weeks and then hold for an additional 2 weeks). I added in an extra 6 week hold when I hit 10mg to let things settle out even more. When I hit 3mgpw it became hard to split the drop into 4 parts so I switched to dropping 1mgpw (pill weight) every week for 3 weeks and then holding for another 3 weeks.  The 3 + 3 schedule turned out to be too harsh so I cut back to dropping 1mgpw every 4 weeks which is working better.

Final Dose 0.016mg.     Current dose 0.000mg 04-15-2017

"It's also important not to become angry, no matter how difficult life is, because you can loose all hope if you can't laugh at yourself and at life in general."  Stephen Hawking

Today I was by a doctor because of these parasits. I took already so many times the medicine and it is still the same. The doctor gave me now mebendazol, I took it and already intrusive thoughts started. I am afraid of these intrusive thoughts when they are at their peak.

I am today doing beef soup, I want also to put some candles on the table that we have a feast atmosphere with children. I like autumn. It is a very nice time. 

On 16 October I will have a  meeting with expert doctors here in Austria to either confirm or refuse that I was damaged by Lyrica. Their statement can be used in each trial in this respect. I appreciate it but on other hand it would be hard for me to talk about my intrusive thoughts and urges with the doctors (they were quite brutal). But i have no other choice.

In the next days I will try to correct the last chapter of my book, something doesnt fit there.

With my paintings I decided that when I dont find any place to exhibit them outside, I will stand myself on the street. I know that outside on the street stand more homeless, but I decided I wouldnt be anymore so polite and this I can not do and that I can not do. I can do everything. If the police thinks I should not stand on the street and sell my paintings, they can detain me. Middle finger.

So that is me.

I hope everyone is well.

symptoms OCD

I wanted today to work on my book but I am so tired from this mebendazol that I will put it off until I dont use it anymore. I can not even find out where it doesnt fit, because my head is just totally blunt.The other chapters I like but the last chapter I was already hurrying and it is never more good, it should be actually the best for the readers, so that they can remember the book.

I decided I will already paint and sometimes write some book forever. I am already so used to it and need it against intrusive thoughts.

My problem only is I like only controversial, a bit brutal and truthful books, and these kind of books are never easy to publish, because you can always be sued. But never more, better to write such books, then only superficial love stories or book about shopping maniac women - these are these women who in TV get some money and within some time they have to spend the money on clothes and make-up and look very happy about it. I hate such stories.

symptoms OCD

Today something interesting happened. I read boulevard newspaper and there was an article about the ways how the people in ancient times were tortured. And one of the ways was to put a person on a wheel, let the wheel turn and the torturer kept breaking the bones of the victim with a hammer.

And I realized that one of the intrusive images I had on the begginning of withdrawal was how the people sit in such a big ferris wheel and there is a little man who breaks them legs when they come near. It is amost the same as the above method of torturing in middle ages. But I havent seen it anywhere before. It is strange, isnt it? I hope I wasnt tortured like that in my previous life.

symptoms OCD

Today I tried to reach two judges from NY supreme court, but it was hopeless, there are only telephone numbers, no emails... It makes me mad... And whats more to take this mebendazol, is also not great, makes my intrusive thoughts stronger

symptoms OCD

Hi Martina. How are you feeling now ? I hope you have turned a corner and are feeling a little better and more hopeful. There are many ups and downs throughout but you have to remember that this isn't permanent and you are always healing incrementally no matter how slow that process may seem to be at the time.

I know that it can sometimes be so hard to even remember all of that and particularly in the midst of a crisis but if you can keep coming back to that thought continually - it really does help.

Take extremely good care of yourself.

Ali

Many SSRI's and SSNRI's over 20 years. Zoloft for 7 years followed by Effexor, Lexapro, Prozac, Cymbalta, Celexa, Pristiq, Valdoxan, Mianserin and more - on and off. No tapering. Cold turkey off Valdoxan - end of May 2014

Psych Drug - free since May 2014

19 hours ago, AliG said:

Hi Martina. How are you feeling now ? I hope you have turned a corner and are feeling a little better and more hopeful. There are many ups and downs throughout but you have to remember that this isn't permanent and you are always healing incrementally no matter how slow that process may seem to be at the time.

I know that it can sometimes be so hard to even remember all of that and particularly in the midst of a crisis but if you can keep coming back to that thought continually - it really does help.

Take extremely good care of yourself.

Ali

Thanks Ali, I hope you are feeling well too.

symptoms OCD

So mebendazol did not help. I took today again Combantrin. I am already so unhappy what I always get from the children. I think all the problems I had in my life had to do something either with child birth or I got it from children. Before PGAD, then withdrawal and now parasits. But they dont go away. I have them already for one month and whichever medicament I take they seem to be always alive and well enough. I took today again Combantrin, but I am already afraid of my liver because I can not possibly take medicament for this every day, it should be taken only one time and this should be enough. I dont know, I hope they will go away because I can not imagine have this itching permanently.

symptoms OCD

Today I realized that I achieved a small accomplishment. Before I was totally unable to use any parfums and now I can already. I took today parfume and there was nothing -no odd feeling. So happy...

symptoms OCD

Today I was training aerobic for one hour. I feel much better after some physical exercise, I have also better ideas after training.

The parasits are still not away. I took already mebendazol and combantrin and it is itching still the same. I dont know what was worse PGAD or this. I start already to be depressive about it. I dont know anymore if the doctors still have something stronger to bring it away. Anyway, it is for me a huge problem. Sometimes I think if I didnt have children, I woudnt have these problems now. I understand already why in western countries noone wants to have children. But it is bad. I shouldnt think about that like this. I am sorry. But I am happy that I can write it somewhere, that this thread exists.

symptoms OCD

Hi Martina,

Thank you for your kind message. I hope my PGAD will go away eventually but it keeps flaring up. It was caused by coming off Sertraline 5 month ago (I had been on the drug for only 3 weeks when it started). My urologist told me PGAD won't go on his own and Lyrica is a great pain medication.  I went to my psychiatrist who isn't so keen on giving it to me, he says that Lyrica makes people depressed. Do you think it helped with your PGAD ? Did you get a lot of side effects with it ? DO you still have OCD now that you tappered it off ?

I hope you are getting better 

Take good care 

Cathy

- From January 4th 2017 to April 17th 2017:  1 Xanax 0.25 mg in January, replaced by 1 Lyxansia 10 mg in February, replaced by 1 Bromazepam 6 mg a day  in March then back to 1 Xanax 0.25 mg  in April. Every pill was stopped cold turkey.

- April 17th (Easter Monday) started  Sertraline 50.  Xanax 0.25 mg  stopped cold turkey. 

- April 17th to May 4th 1 Sertraline 50, a 25 dose in the morning, a 25 dose at night and half a Zopiclone 7.5 at night

- May 4th  Reduced to 1 Sertraline  25.

-June 1st to June 8th.Tappering off Sertraline every 2 days for a week and put on 1 Risperidone 1 mg a day.June 8th Sertraline 25 replaced by 1 Anafranil 25mg, 1 Risperidone 1 mg a day and 1 zoplicone 7.5 at night, a week later, the Anafranil 25mg and Risperidone 1g was stopped cold turkey and replaced by 1 Xanax 0.25 mg 3 times a day. Since  June 17th : 1 Xanax 0.25 mg 3 times a day and 1 zoplicone 7.5 at night. Other medications  from June 1st to June 15th : Augmentin antibiotics, Chorticoid tablets,  Lanzoprazole, Toviaz. Symptoms : tremors, shaking ,suicidal thoughts, smell and light sensitivity, hyperacusis, floaters, earworms, akathisia, high pitched tinnitus, PGAD.

-

1 hour ago, cathyfrench said:

Hi Martina,

Thank you for your kind message. I hope my PGAD will go away eventually but it keeps flaring up. It was caused by coming off Sertraline 5 month ago (I had been on the drug for only 3 weeks when it started). My urologist told me PGAD won't go on his own and Lyrica is a great pain medication.  I went to my psychiatrist who isn't so keen on giving it to me, he says that Lyrica makes people depressed. Do you think it helped with your PGAD ? Did you get a lot of side effects with it ? DO you still have OCD now that you tappered it off ?

I hope you are getting better 

Take good care 

Cathy

Cathy,

When I took it during PGAD, maybe it let me more indifferent to the illness. My PGAD went away, so it is possible that it goes away. The withdrawal from it was worse than anything I had to go through till now. Please dont take it. I am 2 years out of that medication and I am still symptomatic. The withdrawal was such a hell, it was tousand times worse than the PGAD. Please dont take it. Yes, I still have partially OCD.

symptoms OCD

I had a phone call with one of my friends now and it made me frustrated. I told him that I will have a meeting with expert witness on 16 October and that they must take into account that there are so many people suffering the withdrawal effects, so it is an evidence that my withdrawal was caused by psychiatric drug and it is not a relapse.

But my friend said that he thinks that what the people write on the forums can not be taken as evidence “because on internet everybody can write what he thinks“ I think it is unjustified.

Each evidence should be taken into account, the patients dont have other way how to complain, so they write it on internet, internet is the same source of evidence as control studies, which are often falsified.

I feel this whole process to get justice in this case is full of thorns.

symptoms OCD

This and maybe next week I will try to correct my book and then I decided I will try to support more the people who are new here and are still within the worst withdrawal. Because I realized I feel already much better and have now the physical strenght to help more to the people now. And now I feel I have capacity to do it. I was also helped in the past and I am very thankful for it, so maybe I can give it back.

I wish everybody a beautiful evening. I think  on you all.

symptoms OCD

So I finished my book, and already managed to send it to Robert Redford Organisation, if he doesnt want to make a film from it. Now I laugh here, if he will get it and how I am stupid, to send my books to Robert Redford. But, yeah, I did and now I am laughing here what will be from this!

But I really think that now in the pension he can have much more time, so he can consider making films from my books :-)

symptoms OCD

I decided that now I will more support people here! Before I did not have that capacity, was struggling myself, and now I have a feeling that it will go!

symptoms OCD

• Moderator Emeritus

HI Martina...

If you already published your book and tell me the Title of the book i would like to order a copy... :-) I swear i do...

All the best my friend.

You have done so great in your recovery.

2015 -  2016 Xanax only rescue doses of 0.125 mg 1-2 times per month
 March 2016 0.125Mg * 2 Xanax for 10 days.

20 March 2016 0.25 Mg * 2 Xanax for one week. 1 April 2016 Tranxene 5 mg and Fevarin but bad reaction for 5 days.4 April 2016 25 Mg Amitryptiline + 6 MG bromazepam at night

Started tapering Bromazepam 6 days later reached up to 3 MG in 10 days and withdrawal. Pdoc asked to go 6 MG again.

10 of May started Remeron 15 MG and started tapering Bromazepam again.

SINCE 09/06/2016 BENZO FREE - Started Tapering Remeron 04/07/2016

04/Jul/16 12.8 Mg, 11/Aug/16 12 Mg, 20/Aug/16 11Mg, 3/Sept/16 10Mg, 11/Sept/16 9 Mg, 30/Sept/16 8.1 Mg, 14/Oct/16 7.25 Mg, 17/Nov/16 6.7, 23/Nov/16 6.5, 2/Dec/16 6.25, 9/Dec/16 6Mg, 25/Dec/16 5.7Mg, 4/Jan/17 5.4Mg, 20/Jan/17 5.2Mg, 07/Feb/17 5 Mg, 15/Feb/17 4.8Mg, 27/Feb/17 4.5Mg, 15/Mar/17 4.2Mg, 23/Mar/17 4Mg, 1/Apr/17 3.7Mg, 14/Apr/17 3.4Mg, 27/Apr/17 3.1Mg, 06/May/17 2.8Mg, 22/May/17 2.6Mg, 31/May/17 2.3Mg 09/Jun/17 2Mg, 20/Jun/17 1.7Mg, 29/Jun/17 1.4Mg, 11/Jul/17 1.2Mg, 20/Jul/17 1Mg, 31/Jul/17 0.8Mg, 11/Aug/17 0.6Mg, 23/Aug/17 0.5Mg, 05/Sept/17 0.4Mg, 13/Sept/17 0.3Mg. 22/Sept/17 0.2Mg, 03/Oct/17 0.15Mg, 10/Oct/17 0.1Mg, 23/Oct/17 0.05Mg, 22/Nov/17 0.025Mg, 06/DECEMBER/2017 MIRT FREEE.

19 minutes ago, Santino said:

HI Martina...

If you already published your book and tell me the Title of the book i would like to order a copy... :-) I swear i do...

All the best my friend.

You have done so great in your recovery.

It is not yet published. I am now looking for a publisher. So if I find some or I will manage to publish it myself on amazon, I will tell you.

Anyway I am flattered that you want to read my book...

symptoms OCD

Only one month until end of the deadline in NY for suing the Pfizer. I still dont know what to do-I tried to write there on so many places if it wouldnt go through binding arbitration as I think the costs would be not so high as by the common trial, but I dont seen to find there anyone who would even write me back if there is a possibility or not. I am sure there is but I dont find there anyone with whom I could communicate.

It makes me unhappy. In the last time I come myself so unefficient, I try so much but everything goes to sh*t. Even when I am sure that these are the noble real things which normally should be sucessful. Like with this Pfizer I am sure it is not normal that on the leaflet there is not written that the medicament is addictive. So these things should function but they dont. There is noone really interested in the court.

symptoms OCD

Today I am still so sad. I wanted to go to my friends for weekend to their village house but they had already programme. So I decided that we will visit with children IKEA. There is a good food and I like the furniture and plants. I started again to make aerobics for one hour daily because I need to lose weight. I would like to go playing squash but I dont have here any partner who would go playing with me. They have also such a good baked cheese there for after the exercise. I like sport, more than before when I was young.

I decided that maybe later I will write such little children story something like Dumbo, but I dont know yet in which language I will write it neither the content of the story. I like children stories.

For my paintings I decided I will specialize on painting of nude people, especially women (at least for now on). I find it the most refined and very challenging to paint human body and I like to depict various shadows, forms and expressions of it. With huge variety of colours. When I paint I feel happy, even if withdrawal or not. I am happy I could find it out. Only I have to find some cafeteria where I can place my paintings because I am running out of space.

Hopefully everybody is ok and could find what makes him happy.

symptoms OCD

Today I trained again for one hour aerobic. If I do, I always come to better ideas. I decided I will not give up. I guess I can not win but I decided to write a letter to two judges in Supreme court who do arbitration, if they couldnt take my issue and send me the papers for it. Arbitration is normally much quicker and cheeper than normal trial, I think noone will answer me back, but at least I will try.

This pitying doesnt have a sense. When we got this withdrawal, it has some sense. And if we do nothing, no fight, nothing can change. Only more persons will be poisoned. I think, we got this challenge to stand up, hit to the table and say “No“.

And I decided if I write this story of children, it will be about snowy winter and Christmas. I love winter and snow, it is my most favourite season.

symptoms OCD

I got today such a depression. I know it is stupid but I can not other. In one of my previous jobs I got one assisstent and she was the whole time doing nothing, just went to the ass all the bosses and spoke about me bad before them because she wanted my position. I was doing the whole the work because she was unable to do anything right. And in the end when she told so much bad about me, they kicked me out even if I did there whole the job, was sitting there Sundays, Saturdays as I was working alone for the whole team. But she was native and I was from eastern country and maybe therefore they didnt really care who did the work. It was also a big company.

And now I saw somewhere that she did a huge carreer and is already tax advisor and I got only withdrawal and since I am in Austria there are only problems. I have a feeling that I dont even get a chance even if I am good and at home it was other, it was only a poor land and I couldnt feed my children there-so low salaries.

I dont understand, how it is possible that someone whom I am 1000% sure she didnt have any talent for taxes makes a career only just because she is Austrian or I dont know. I dont understand it. And it makes me frustrated because it is unjustified. I remember her in the work-always came in tiger like dress and spent whole her time making rounds where the manager had his office just to go smiling at him. And I was at that time working. When she did a gross-up, it never fit, but she has on her website how she is successful. Terrible!

symptoms OCD

I am today so depressed.I feel so unefficient. Even my books are so bad. And now I found out that there are some bugs by us at home. So little brown, only a few mm, and if I kill them, they stink so bad. I think they are under parkett floor in these holes within the house. I dont even know if they are not dangerous. Everything is so sh*tty at the moment.

symptoms OCD

Yesterday I sprayed the whole apartment against bugs and today I again found the little brown bugs on the floor and still living. I dont know how to get rid of them. I am poisoning myself here with the spray and they are totally unaffected.

Yesterday I wrote to the two judges in NY if arbitration is not possible, I think I dont get any answer but I tried.

And I got my first experience with “vanity press“ yesterday as if I didnt have enough bad experiences so far.

I would really like to have also something positive in my life now.

symptoms OCD

Maybe I found the way how to sue Pfizer without costs. Funny thing, the help came from Austria. I spoke to ministery of justice today, that I was harmed by Lyrica, that it is dangerous to society and I am a solely earner so the civil process is for me too much risk/money and they proposed to submit my complaint not as a civil complaint but as the criminal offense where I can privately participate on the trial. He said the criminal complaints are made and paid by the state so no costs will apply, there is no risk, no lawyer necessary and if the company will be taken guilty then the people who participate get their money. But the process is without cost as it is actually state against Pfizer not me against Pfizer but with my participation.

It sounds me at least makable. I tried to call today the relevant people but they did not pick up the phone but if it would go, it would be actually answer on my prayers....

Maybe there is a justice on the world though.

symptoms OCD

Hi Martina, 

I really hope that suing Pfizer works out for you. 

I have been wanting to at least report my Doctor to the authorities,  but talking about PGAD is embarrassing. 

It has been in my mind for the last 4 years. 

I can understand your need to get justice.  I feel the same,  but I don't know if reliving the whole situation is worth it.

I hope that you are successful and get the justice that you deserve.

Best wishes,  Hopefull. 

DRUG HISTORY:

November 2013- Zoloft, ( Bad reaction).

January 2014 - March 2014 Seroquel.( Quit Cold Turkey).

January2014- Mirtazapine, I was taking 15mg at one stage, reduced to 7.5mg, Pgad reactions to Mirtazapine. Doctor kept increasing it to 37.5mg, until July 2014. No improvement, experiencing panic attacks, on 37.5 mg. I had enough by October 2014. Began tapering.

October 2014- Started tapering Mirtazapine from 37.5mg.

September 2015- Down to 4mg of Mirtazapine. Crashed.

September 16th- Up dosed to 5mg. Held this dose for almost 5 months. Stabilised.

February 2016- Began tapering again. From 5mg to 4.5mg of Mirtazapine. (Rocking the boat, again)! Lol. :(

I feel like someone should be held accountable,too for all this suffering but every time I've contacted a lawyer it seems there's nothing they can do...I'm so angry and frustrated with the whole situation.

I hope you can get somewhere with it.

xx

went on Prozac 1994-99,60mg.poopout ct  back on 2001-2002,prozac weekly 2002,not working,Effexor 75 mg.?2003-mar.2004 gaining weight 8wk. taper,wellbutrin 150 mg.mar. -may 2004 ctmedfree til july 2005 back to Prozac gaining weight again,back on wellbutrin jan.2006150-300 mg.bad constipation.also was taking aygestin(hormone)perimenopausal irregular bleeding.back on Prozac around sept,?2006,hysterectomy jan30.2007(adenomyosis)off&on Prozac til 2009,citalopram about 1 mo, April 2010 no effect,Effexor again may -mar, 2011.ct,Prozac aug,-dec, 2011 &sept-nov 2012,paroxetine oct,23 2013-may 4 2014 20 mgs.tapered 6 wks.-failed RI in Oct.2014-in protracted WD.started 10 mgs. Fluoxetine May 25 2021 .Stopped fluoxetine May 2022 at 5 mgs.