☼ alexjuice: About

alexjuice

Thank you mattinsmom and Karma.

"Well my ship's been split to splinters and it's sinking fast
I'm drowning in the poison, got no future, got no past
But my heart is not weary, it's light and it's free
I've got nothing but affection for all those who sailed with me.

Everybody's moving, if they ain't already there
Everybody's got to move somewhere
Stick with me baby, stick with me anyhow
Things should start to get interesting right about now."

- Zimmerman

UPDATE:

Still can not use bathroom, not sure what I am to do.

Been thinking more that starting meds was biggest mistake but that stopping was 2nd. I think the medications I took worked in a very sloppy and toxic way against intestinal infections and parasites. I've come to think that the anti-infective elements of the drugs are the main actions even. When I stopped it seems these gut infections have gotten out of control and I can not mount a proper defense because my nervous system is so deranged. If I had it to again, maybe I would not have stopped. My quality of life right now has never been lower. I daydream relentlessly about food and I fear I will be dead soon. What have I accomplished??

My rough hypothesis is that 'delusional parasititosis' is largely a disease of people infected with parasitic infections. It responds well to some of the antipsychotics which to me suggests that they have an immune modulating or antihelminth attribute. Since I have stopped the meds I've developed celiac disease, I've lost almost 100 lbs, been pooping worms and evidently exploded hundreds of worms with a oxypowder cleanse.

Before I ate too much sugar and had no life. Now I am afraid I will not survive much longer. If I could go back, I would. Maybe I'd retry down the line.

Nobody should take the psychiatric drugs. I believe that many cases of psychiatric illness and w/d syndrome are related to parasitic and other infections, including mold and toxic syndromes too. Maybe not every case, no but I am liable to think many many of all cases are related to infection and toxicity. In any event I can't prove it or tell others how to recover and I can not even go poop so what does it matter what I have learned? Exactly.

If anyone wants to test my theory on themselves buy some food grade diatomaceus earth and start therapy. THe DE will dissolve worms and parasites in your intestines and you will know for certain when this happens. Just be careful! If you discover your w/d syndrome is due to worms even fewer doctors will listen to you!

- Zimmerman

• Administrator

Alex, you will pull through. Hang in there.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

Thanks Alto. I am sad and scared. I was reckless and it seems I have seriously damaged my body by taking the herbal and Rx products. Hopefully I will recover.

I am not suicidal but I don't want to do anything else and remain afraid for my life. At the post, being damned for doing I've decided I'll take damned if I don't for as long as I remain in peril.

- Zimmerman

Hi Alex,

I am with you, in thought and prayer .. I have not left your side ..

I cannot help you by offering thoughts as to how to fix the problem, but I can continue praying,

and asking for the grace of God to hold you with care, and heal you ..

You are such a sweet and kind person, and so many people care about you ..

We all band together to pray for your well being ..

So please do not give up .. The grace of God is merciful ..

Sending you much love,

Lexicon

Hello,
I am tapering Lorazepam, and my daily dose is 1.125 mgs.

I followed a long hold for 5 months, ( Nov-March 2019) hoping to find some stability, 

but it did not work. So I resumed my taper and hold pattern.
For the last 3 years, I have been using a daily microtaper, cutting .001mgs per day, with holds as needed.
Symptoms are head pressure, labored breathing, palpitations, abrupt surges of dizziness, this being my worst symptom for now, internal tremors, my latest nemesis, unsteadiness, anxiety, plus many other symptoms that cycle in, and cycle out consistently. Not a day passes, without grief :(

I take no other meds.

January 2013 - 15 day quick taper off 10 mgs of Lexapro, and 25 mgs of Sertraline,

at a detox clinic.

Thank you Lexi, beautiful words.

UPDATE:

Gaining some traction. Two bowel movements in three days. More data coming in on my intestinal problems. The basic story seems to be that I caused some sort of toxin overload with the colon cleanse and antiparasite treatment before that and that at present my lg intestine at the valve site is extremely inflammed and covered in mucus and mold. Evidently this toxicity damaged the nerves around the colon. I have regained some feeling in the bowel. I am getting better thank God because I thought I was finished.

I must be far more cautious. I am likely to be recovering for a very long time which is an okay place to be. I am done being damned for doing, I hope.

- Zimmerman

Seeing progress. I hear that it is slow and scary but it is progress.

I had trouble emptying my bowels after my hysterectomy and my chiropractor, of all people, was so very helpful.

I'm cheering for you!

Current:

Lorazapam2mg: 4/9/152mg - 1.5mg: already sick/nothing noticed. No changes in sleep noted after illness.  

Lamictal: 7/27/13 - 8/6/13: 400mg - 500mg(dr order) mouth sores, headache, cognitive/balance, heart palp...8/7/13 - 8/23/13: 500mg - 400mg; symptoms↓...10/10/13: 350mg; fever/flu-like <2-weeks...12/30/13: 325mg; fever/flu-like symptoms <1-week...2/10/17: 300mg; no significant changes noted. 

Discontinued:

Omeprazole: 09/2103 40mg...5/1/14: 20mg... 8/21/14 = 0

Wellbutrin: 11/22/13: 300mg – 225mg...12/6/13 delayed reaction- mood swings, weight↓, heart palp/chest pain, alerting...12/14/13: 187mg; physical symptoms↓, neuro emotions ↑, weight stable...12/20/13: 225mg; physical symptoms return, emotions stable <1-week, weight↓...4/21/14: 187mg; weight↑...5/17/14 (neurologist ordered discontinue asap):168mg; headache, mood swings, ↑weight, sleep flux...5/24/14: 150mg; headache, mood swings, ↓cognitive/balance...6/2/14: 112mg; see above, weight stable, <3-weeks... 6/28/14: 100mg; moody...7/25/14: 87.5mg; family troubles... 8/4/14: 75mg; headaches; moody... 8/9/1450mg headaches... 8/12/14: 37.5mg; 8/17/14: 25mg...8/26/14 = 0

Hydroxyzine; 10mg: 5/20/15 *prn 4/5 times then dc'd. Mood changes/rage 

Buspirone: 7.5mg: 5/20/15 *prn 4/5 times then dc'd. No changes.

• Administrator

I'm not at all surprised that your colon went into shock. Very glad to hear you're doing a bit better, dear alex.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

UPDATE:

Still struggling with GI health. Things improved somewhat over the weekend but have regressed and I am not sure why the cause.

Will update more later. Mainly want to share this account of a story I found from a poster on curezone at the nutritional balancing forum. Nutritional balancing is based on specific recommendations for supplements based on the hair test by ARL (mainly) a lab in Arizona. I feel that the nutritional balancing I was doing was one of the best things as far as results, until I threw off my colon anyway. I was therefore delighted to read this womans account as she is healed and has almost the same profile as me: psych drugs, recreational drugs, GI infection including parasites, autoimmune disease, heavy metal toxicity and she is today +90% recoverd!

Here is her story from her profile for this forums' members. I may contact this person down the road but of yet she is a stranger...

Hi there- I am 51 years young and have been on a healing journey the past 6 years.

I had a life of major stress. Childhood trauma, failed first marriage, single parent for many years with no support, alcoholism and drug addiction and 14 years as a psychiatric patient on many meds.

I quit drinking and recreational drug use 12 years ago. I have been very active in a 12 step program. When I discovered that my health really wasn’t improving I began researching the dangers of psychiatric medications. I feel strongly that these meds greatly contributed to the adrenal fatigue that I had struggled with for many years.

Six years ago I quit all meds and otc drugs and stopped seeing a psychiatrist. The withdrawal was very difficult and lasted several months. Protracted withdrawals would come and go for over 1 year. The withdrawals would increase with excercise and increased stress.

Shortly after I visited an alternative MD who had me tested for food allergies. Testing through http://www.enterolab.com revealed an intolerance to gluten and dairy. I went on the specific carb diet and a vitamin and mineral program for about 6 months. Anxiety, depression and mania were eliminated by about 80%. However I couldn’t get rid of the chronic fatigue. If I eat gluten I feel very depressed and negative. The dairy contributes to constipation and fatigue. So I avoid these completely.

After I was off all meds at the 1 year mark I was advised to have all of my Amalgam fillings removed. I went to a biological dentist who used the added precautions of a dam and suction. Immediately after I had two DMPS treatments that caused a severe crash for several months on end. I refused any other treatments as both times left me bedridden for 2 and 3 months respectively. I figured I had to find a safer way of removing any residual mercury left in my body. This was my lowest period and I seriously thought I was going to die.

I spent the next several years experimenting with diets. Started with SCD and then went mostly raw vegan. At first I felt better with the raw vegan diet as it is so cleansing but than it slowly backfired on me. The worse I felt the stricter I became with the diet. After two years I felt worse than ever so I switched to the Paleo diet. I really missed eating meat and eggs the most. Even after switching to Paleo I was still fatigued.

I also battled a very bad parasite problem. I think my weak and tired body just had no defence against parasites, sibo and lyme. My low stomach acid provided little defense against parasites and I had a horrible roundworm, tape and fluke infestation. I battled these off and on for 1.5 years using strong herbs, garlic and Zymex ll. They just kept returning if I wasn’t on a strong enough maintenance program. After my long battle with parasites and on a raw vegan diet I crashed badly.

I found Nutritional Balancing with Analytical Research Labs and submitted my first hair test and worked directly with the lab. The test confirmed that I was low in all minerals except 2. I was in the exhaustion phase and in the 4 lows. I was already on the Paleo diet so I just added the recommended supplements. I had tried to completely heal myself with diet alone but had been unsuccessful so far. I disliked the idea of taking synthetic vitamins and minerals but I felt like this was my only hope.

I had many different healing reactions and difficulties the first 6 months. I knew these were to be expected and just rode them through. I have really adhered to a fairly strict Paleo diet throughout. I often confused healing reactions with food intolerances. I was frequently cheating with dairy. Now that I am 100% sugar, dairy, grains, gluten, food additive free I feel great.

I was very compliant with my supplement program using ARL supplements only. When detox became too intense I would cut down to only 2 doses per day. When things were really bad I often took a few days to a week off. The first year I tested each 3 months and now will test every 4-5 months. My program has changed with each new test.

I have continued treating the parasites throughout and even spent a month in Mexico receiving ozone treatments for sibo and lyme. This increased my wellness by about 25%. I continue to maintain with ozonated water, some herbs and meds. ARL does not really encourage additional treatments for parasites(only Cat’s Claw) but I felt this was really necessary for a complete healting. Chronic infections can really cause a serious drain on the body and should not be left untreated. This has been my experience. The increased feeling of well being was dramatic once the infections were reduced.

I am a strong believer of sunbathing, sweating, dry skin brushing and barefooting. I did many plain water enemas throughout the first 14 months of NB. These really helped with detox reactions. Since I started in the 4 lows I was instructed to leave out the sauna for the time being. I took Epsom Salt baths. I used to actually crave these baths I think because I was so low in magnesium.

After 1 year of NB I no longer did the enemas and still have not done any sauna but do enjoy sweating in a hot climate as much as possible.

Copper toxicity has never been my problem. Just want to add this as it is so frequently discussed on many forums. The first 7 hair tests showed copper deficiency. We cannot assume that everyone is copper toxic. My zinc levels have always been between 18 - 21. At this time I decided to try working with TEI. They suggested that I stop all zinc and start supplementing with copper. They also suggested only 200mg of calcium and a higher dose of magnesium. This change of labs has proven very successful for all of my family members.

The toxic metals keep showing up on my hair test. Mercury, lead and aluminum have been increasingly released as time goes on.

I have had many years of counselling to deal with trauma and stress. I have forgiven everyone for everything. I know that an attitude of love and gratitude really brings me serenity. I know that resentments will only drag me backwards. I really try and give love and have received much in return. Although I can still struggle at times I have a strong faith and rely on my higher power heavily.

Today I am free from bipolar disorder, PTSD, chronic migraines, fibromyalgia, hypoglycemia, hypothyroid has greatly improved, hair, skin and nails are healthier looking. PMS and perimenopause symptoms are mostly gone. According to testing I am no longer in adrenal burnout and thyroid ratio’s are much improved. I have much more energy but still have to be careful with the amount of cardio I do. I love walking and do this for about 1 hour 4 or 5 times per week. I have just added in some resistance training.

This post brings me to about 95% healed. My future looks bright and I plan on eating well and living a healthy lifestyle for the rest of my days.

Wishing you all abundant health!

Onwards

http://curezone.org/m/profile.asp?un=Onwards

Sooooo encouraging to come across a success story so similar to my own case!

- Zimmerman

• Moderator Emeritus

what a story!

How much determination and commitment...

As someone said: we constantly put so much into our mouth in the form of food, often without paying attention to what it is. When you think about it, of course it makes perfect sense, food is so very important... 

Current: 9/2022 Xanax 0.08, Lexapro 2

2020 Xanax 0.26 (down from 2 mg in 2013), Lexapro 2.85 mg (down from 5 mg 2013)

Amitriptyline (tricyclic AD) and clonazepam for 3 months to treat headache in 1996 
1999. - present Xanax prn up to 3 mg.
2000-2005 Prozac CT twice, 2005-2010 Zoloft CT 3 times, 2010-2013 Escitalopram 10 mg
went from 2.5 to zero on 7 Aug 2013, bad crash 40 days after
reinstated to 5 mg Escitalopram 4Oct 2013 and holding liquid Xanax every 5 hours
28 Jan 2014 Xanax 1.9, 18 Apr  2015 1 mg,  25 June 2015 Lex 4.8, 6 Aug Lexapro 4.6, 1 Jan 2016 0.64  Xanax     9 month hold

24 Sept 2016 4.5 Lex, 17 Oct 4.4 Lex (Nov 0.63 Xanax, Dec 0.625 Xanax), 1 Jan 2017 4.3 Lex, 24 Jan 4.2, 5 Feb 4.1, 24 Mar 4 mg, 10 Apr 3.9 mg, May 3.85, June 3.8, July 3.75, 22 July 3.7, 15 Aug 3.65, 17 Sept 3.6, 1 Jan 2018 3.55, 19 Jan 3.5, 16 Mar 3.4, 14 Apr 3.3, 23 May 3.2, 16 June 3.15, 15 Jul 3.1, 31 Jul 3, 21 Aug 2.9 26 Sept 2.85, 14 Nov Xan 0.61, 1 Dec 0.59, 19 Dec 0.58, 4 Jan 0.565, 6 Feb 0.55, 20 Feb 0.535, 1 Mar 0.505, 10 Mar 0.475, 14 Mar 0.45, 4 Apr 0.415, 13 Apr 0.37, 21 Apr 0.33, 29 Apr 0.29, 10 May 0.27, 17 May 0.25, 28 May 0.22, 19 June 0.22, 21 Jun updose to 0.24, 24 Jun updose to 0.26

Supplements: Omega 3 + Vit E, Vit C, D, magnesium, Taurine, probiotic 

I'm not a medical professional. Any advice I give is based on my own experience and reading. 

UPDATE:

Colon trouble worsened after short period of improvement. I feel adrift in that no doctor is in charge of my case. St Louis doesn't know why my colon is not working and he has no treatment. I am continuing non-medical interventions like diet and acupuncture but the constipation and nerve problems are worse. Very tiny bowel 'droppings' with straining, discomfort and no feeling. Tired and scared. Not sleeping well. Considering trying low dose naltrexone. Went for a blood draw yesterday to check hormones which are very off.

Hopeful to get better here... Tired of life like this.

- Zimmerman

I am really sorry that all of this is happening with you. I think about you often and send prayers your way. I don't know how you stay as strong as you do, and yes, I see you as very strong. 

Current:

Lorazapam2mg: 4/9/152mg - 1.5mg: already sick/nothing noticed. No changes in sleep noted after illness.  

Lamictal: 7/27/13 - 8/6/13: 400mg - 500mg(dr order) mouth sores, headache, cognitive/balance, heart palp...8/7/13 - 8/23/13: 500mg - 400mg; symptoms↓...10/10/13: 350mg; fever/flu-like <2-weeks...12/30/13: 325mg; fever/flu-like symptoms <1-week...2/10/17: 300mg; no significant changes noted. 

Discontinued:

Wellbutrin: 11/22/13: 300mg – 225mg...12/6/13 delayed reaction- mood swings, weight↓, heart palp/chest pain, alerting...12/14/13: 187mg; physical symptoms↓, neuro emotions ↑, weight stable...12/20/13: 225mg; physical symptoms return, emotions stable <1-week, weight↓...4/21/14: 187mg; weight↑...5/17/14 (neurologist ordered discontinue asap):168mg; headache, mood swings, ↑weight, sleep flux...5/24/14: 150mg; headache, mood swings, ↓cognitive/balance...6/2/14: 112mg; see above, weight stable, <3-weeks... 6/28/14: 100mg; moody...7/25/14: 87.5mg; family troubles... 8/4/14: 75mg; headaches; moody... 8/9/1450mg headaches... 8/12/14: 37.5mg; 8/17/14: 25mg...8/26/14 = 0

UPDATE:

Colon trouble worsened after short period of improvement. I feel adrift in that no doctor is in charge of my case. St Louis doesn't know why my colon is not working and he has no treatment. I am continuing non-medical interventions like diet and acupuncture but the constipation and nerve problems are worse. Very tiny bowel 'droppings' with straining, discomfort and no feeling. Tired and scared. Not sleeping well. Considering trying low dose naltrexone. Went for a blood draw yesterday to check hormones which are very off.

Hopeful to get better here... Tired of life like this.

For what it's worth, I had severe constipation about six months after starting Effexor XR, and being on it at that 300 mg dose. I couldn't have a bowel movement. After day 10 of not having a bowel movement, I went to my doctor. I had to use a couple of Fleets and take a couple of laxatives (over the counter and prescription I believe although I can't remember). After that things started to work, but my digestion since Effexor XR has never been the same. I know it was this drug that did this to me. I'm wondering if it is the same for you.

Zoloft: 2002 - sometime 2003 CT
Celexa: 2004 - 2007 20 mg
Effexor XR: 2007 - 2009 300 mg!!!
Effexor XR: 2010 - 2011 tapered down to 18.75 mg, hard time with interdose withdrawal
Prozac: 2011 5 mg till October, then got more depressed tried to updose to 10mg for three days and I became suicidal and very ill
tapered to 2 mg then stopped Feb 20, 2012. Restarting Celexa 10mg March 2017 due to rough patch in my life (anxiety and depression).

Link to my intro page here

Also : was addicted to Klonopin 2004 - 2008, tapered in 2008. Still have on hand for panic, but rarely used.

Suspected mold infection living in moldy room 2012.

Supplements I take: Multi, probiotic, wild Alaskan salmon oil, C, D3, methylB12, niacinamide, whey protein isolate

• Administrator

Always praying for you, Alex. 

FWIW I took Core Cats Claw for awhile when I was recovering after learning I was celiac and starting the gluten free diet.  I know that it helped me.  I'm reluctant to believe in hair testing, but it might be worth a try.  I think that during my treatment we achieved the same thing as the poster from the curezone we just did it using bio-meridian to determine what imbalances I had in my system.

Depending on the cost you could give it a try and proceed with caution knowing what you know about hypersensitivity. 

hugging.gif

2007 @ 375 mg Effexor - 11/29/2011 - 43.75 mg Effexor (regular) & .625 mg Xanax

200 mg Gabapentin 2/27/21 - 194.5 mg, 5/28/21 - 183 mg, 8/2/21 - 170 mg, 11/28/21 - 150 mg, 4/19/22 - 122 mg; 8//7/22 - 100 mg; 12/17 - 75mg; 8/17 - 45 mg; 10/16 40 mg
Xanax taper: 3/11/12 - 0.9375 mg, 3/25/12 - 0.875 mg, 4/6/12 - 0.8125 mg, 4/18/12 - 0.75 ; 10/16 40mg;

1/16 0.6875 mg; at some point 0.625 mg
Effexor taper: 1/29/12 - 40.625 mg, 4/29/12 - 39.875 mg, 5/11/12 - Switched to liquid Effexor, 5/25/12 - 38 mg, 7/6/12 - 35 mg, 8/17/12 - 32 mg, 9/14/12 - 30 mg, 10/19/12 - 28 mg, 11/9/12 - 26 mg, 11/30/12 - 24 mg, 01/14/13 - 22 mg. 02/25/13 - 20.8 mg, 03/18/13 - 19.2 mg, 4/15/13 - 17.6 mg, 8/10/13 - 16.4 mg, 9/7/13 - 15.2 mg, 10/19/13 - 14 mg, 1/15/14 - 13.2 mg, 3/1/2014 - 12.6 mg, 5/4/14 - 12 mg, 8/1/14 - 11.4 mg, 8/29/14 - 10.8 mg; 10/14/14 - 10.2 mg; 12/15/14 - 10 mg, 1/11/15 - 9.5 mg, 2/8/15 - 9 mg, 3/21/15 - 8.5 mg, 5/1/15 - 8 mg, 6/9/15 - 7.5 mg, 7/8/15 - 7 mg, 8/22/15 - 6.5 mg, 10/4/15 - 6 mg; 1/1/16 - 5.6 mg; 2/6/16 - 5.2 mg; 4/9 - 4.8 mg; 7/7 4.5 mg; 10/7 4.25 mg; 11/4 4.0 mg; 11/25 3.8 mg; 4/24 3.6 mg; 5/27 3.4 mg; 7/8 3.2 mg ... 10/18 2.8 mg; 1/18 2.6 mg; 4/7 2.4 mg; 5/26 2.15mg; 8/18 1.85 mg; 10/7 1.7 mg; 12/1 1.45 mg; 3/2 1.2 mg; 5/4 0.90 mg; 6/1 0.80 mg; 6/22 0.65 mg; 08/03 0.50 mg, 08/10 0.45 mg, 10/05 0.325 mg, 11/23 0.2 mg, 12/14 0.15 mg, 12/21 0.125 mg, 02/28 0.03125 mg, 2/15 0.015625 mg, 2/29/20 0.00 mg - OFF Effexor

I am not a medical professional - this is not medical advice. My suggestions are based on personal experience, reading, observation and anecdotal information posted by other sufferers

Dear God, please bless Alex, and ease his difficult symptoms.

Encourage his heart.

Remind him that you're with him. Help him and bring complete healing to him, his thought processes, and his beautiful heart.

Please send him little grace messages and signs of love, on this healing journey that sometimes feels so hard to bear...

I know You love Alex, and I, and so many others do too.

Amen.

Hello,
I am tapering Lorazepam, and my daily dose is 1.125 mgs.

I followed a long hold for 5 months, ( Nov-March 2019) hoping to find some stability, 

but it did not work. So I resumed my taper and hold pattern.
For the last 3 years, I have been using a daily microtaper, cutting .001mgs per day, with holds as needed.
Symptoms are head pressure, labored breathing, palpitations, abrupt surges of dizziness, this being my worst symptom for now, internal tremors, my latest nemesis, unsteadiness, anxiety, plus many other symptoms that cycle in, and cycle out consistently. Not a day passes, without grief :(

I take no other meds.

January 2013 - 15 day quick taper off 10 mgs of Lexapro, and 25 mgs of Sertraline,

at a detox clinic.

• Moderator Emeritus

Alex, reading over your thread, thinking of you.

I was worried when you were being so aggressive with the cleansing treatments. I understand the urge to do something actively, but there's always the need to balance--you have to let your body's healing mechanisms work too. My philosophy is that it's the body's ability to heal that really fixes things in the end; treatments are just to support and help the body and let the amazing powers that evolution has given our bodies, powers that nobody fully understands, take over.  

I have found in my own life that being too aggressive with drugs and herbs and treatments can overwhelm the body's ability to balance and heal itself.

I know I can't understand what you're suffering by any means, dear Alex, but please be gentle with yourself and with your body. 

Started on Prozac and Xanax in 1992 for PTSD after an assault. One drug led to more, the usual story. Got sicker and sicker, but believed I needed the drugs for my "underlying disease". Long story...lost everything. Life savings, home, physical and mental health, relationships, friendships, ability to work, everything. Amitryptiline, Prozac, bupropion, buspirone, flurazepam, diazepam, alprazolam, Paxil, citalopram, lamotrigine, gabapentin...probably more I've forgotten. 

Started multidrug taper in Feb 2010.  Doing a very slow microtaper, down to low doses now and feeling SO much better, getting my old personality and my brain back! Able to work full time, have a full social life, and cope with stress better than ever. Not perfect, but much better. After 23 lost years. Big Pharma has a lot to answer for. And "medicine for profit" is just not a great idea.

Feb 15 2010:  300 mg Neurontin  200 Lamictal   10 Celexa      0.65 Xanax   and 5 mg Ambien 

Feb 10 2014:   62 Lamictal    1.1 Celexa         0.135 Xanax    1.8 Valium

Feb 10 2015:   50 Lamictal      0.875 Celexa    0.11 Xanax      1.5 Valium

Feb 15 2016:   47.5 Lamictal   0.75 Celexa      0.0875 Xanax    1.42 Valium    

2/12/20             12                       0.045               0.007                   1 

May 2021            7                       0.01                  0.0037                1

Feb 2022            6                      0!!!                     0.00167               0.98                2.5 mg Ambien

Oct 2022       4.5 mg Lamictal    (off Celexa, off Xanax)   0.95 Valium    Ambien, 1/4 to 1/2 of a 5 mg tablet 

I'm not a doctor. Any advice I give is just my civilian opinion.

I made mistakes and am now doing my best to stabilize but am having problems. Skin burning, nerve system deranged, digestion deranged, hypo and hyper-glycemia ... can't feel fingers well nor face... doing quite badly ... but a lot better than I was doing in December when I thought I was going to die ... The problem is that the problem is very ingrained. I spent some time yesterday with a indigo practitioner who uses a energy resonance machine to read symptoms and her machine confirmed what was found in St Louis and elsewhere. I am riddled with major infections which can not be removed presently (worms, amoebas, fungal, virus) and also suffering from severe GI and mineral deficiency as a result of these infections and tge recent damage to GI tract...

Yesterday I was feeling pretty good, I don't know why... I think that this parasite problem, specifically the GI worm infection, will take many years to resolve, if it is even resovable. I think chronic worm and lg parasite infections were with me my whole life and part of the reason for my initial symptoms and visit to psychiatry.. THe psych meds are active against worm infections, certainly the benzos which work on the worms same as people through the GABA pathway and the same as ivermectin a very potent anti-helminic. I also believe the antipsychotics have actions against the worms and the ADs probably against parasites too. I also think the anti-seizure medications work in the same way and probably naltrexone too. According to World Health Organization, more than 20% of all humans on planet earth are current infected with ascaris, a roundworm, which is largely considered a massive underestmiation fo the scope of the problem by other experts in the field.

I feel somewhat hopeless because there is not a lot of help for crisises related to this problem since I know as much about it as any doctor I've so far met. The world is not at all how I once thought it was, that's for sure. I am very nearly diabetic now -- 175 BG last night and then plunge to 65 -- so I will have to manage  my sugar without being able to digest properly and that's the challenge right now.

- Zimmerman

• Moderator Emeritus

Hang in there. I still encourage you to support your body naturally with good diet (easily digestible) and gentle exercise and social support and doing things that give you pleasure. Healing takes time, maybe you can draw on the habits of patience you learned during tapering.

I know it must be unnerving to be so aware of having parasites and yeast and viruses, but (unlike psych meds) our bodies have evolved for millions of years in coexistence with those things, and the healthy body is not poorly equipped to deal with them and thrive. I know it's a tradeoff thing, you want to support your body by reducing the load, but you also need to support your body by not attacking things so aggressively you damage yourself.

It's tricky with parasites because anything that will damage the parasite will damage you, because parasites have the same kinds of cells that we do. (unlike bacteria.)

So maybe (as you seem to be thinking) it's time to tilt the balance away from attacking and towards supporting your body in getting stronger so it can tackle these infections using what evolution has given it. I think evolution is smarter than we are.

Started on Prozac and Xanax in 1992 for PTSD after an assault. One drug led to more, the usual story. Got sicker and sicker, but believed I needed the drugs for my "underlying disease". Long story...lost everything. Life savings, home, physical and mental health, relationships, friendships, ability to work, everything. Amitryptiline, Prozac, bupropion, buspirone, flurazepam, diazepam, alprazolam, Paxil, citalopram, lamotrigine, gabapentin...probably more I've forgotten. 

Started multidrug taper in Feb 2010.  Doing a very slow microtaper, down to low doses now and feeling SO much better, getting my old personality and my brain back! Able to work full time, have a full social life, and cope with stress better than ever. Not perfect, but much better. After 23 lost years. Big Pharma has a lot to answer for. And "medicine for profit" is just not a great idea.

Feb 15 2010:  300 mg Neurontin  200 Lamictal   10 Celexa      0.65 Xanax   and 5 mg Ambien 

2/12/20             12                       0.045               0.007                   1 

May 2021            7                       0.01                  0.0037                1

Feb 2022            6                      0!!!                     0.00167               0.98                2.5 mg Ambien

Oct 2022       4.5 mg Lamictal    (off Celexa, off Xanax)   0.95 Valium    Ambien, 1/4 to 1/2 of a 5 mg tablet 

Thanks for thinking of me, Rhi. I am in agreement that i need to build up my body after a disastrous end of the year. I don't think it is that easy though to know what to do which is very frustrating. I am not working too well and just want to support myself to work. I discovered that I can't really kill the parasites anyway right now. I hope they forgive me for trying to blow them up.

- Zimmerman

Thanks for everyone who has expressed well wishes and prayers. I really must echo that the best approach in my opinion is to raise the level of wellness slowly and allow the issues to recede as the body restores the vitality necessary to health.

I am quite tired of being so deranged and having no life or social life or work life and only being ill and disabled and so on... I realize now how lucky I am to be alive and to have learned all I have and forgiven so much. Though much remains to be done. I need to stop thinking about getting health back because I need to start thinking about the excitement of getting well for the very first time!

Good luck to all. Stay warm.

- Zimmerman

• Moderator Emeritus

Yes, you're finally off the *(#&% meds! I'm excited for you. I also think it would be impossible for you to not be still experiencing some withdrawal and instability as your brain continues to fine-tune its new native state. I would expect that to continue to unfold for you for a while, in a good way, with changes still going on for a couple of years. Given how young you were when you were put on the meds. I think it's going to be a beautiful thing. And also too meanwhile, cut yourself some slack, your emotions and thoughts are probably kind of erratic compared to how they'll be a year from now.

Thanks, Rhi. I think I am defintely still spun around by the changes induced the drugs. I am very glad to be off and I hope I can start to make a bit of a comeback here. I am hopeful that things are turning around. You also make a great point about parasites being more similar to humans relative to say viruses or whatever. While the technicals are outside of the scope of my expertise, my intuition suggests this is one reason why they are hard to detect and susceptible to the drugs.

I can't say I understand everything about how to go on from here but I am definitely planning to much more cautious and to let time and right living assist me.

- Zimmerman

UPDATE:

I am still struggling with blood sugar dysregulation and also liver problems. Elevated enzymes on blood work. Also the hypoglycemia has been a problem for a couple of months at least. After bloodwork I am waiting on Dr Smiley's test to come back to see the extent of the colon issue. I think what happened is that I exploded some stuff in my gut and this shocked my colon but also left a coat of mucus or fungal growth and this is partly why the colon is so sluggish. The problem is perhaps that the worm parasites hold the amoeba type parasites and fungal cells and this makes them somewhat protective, so not a good idea to blow them up, frankly. Also the hardcore digestive herbs also would shred the worm parasites and let the toxins into the system where they have no where to go. If this is correct then the best course of action is to remove the fungus/mucus as best as I can, without making things worse and to leave the parasites alone. I am not sure though and not knowing is killing me. The blood sugar is probably from the amoebic and may need to be dealt with. I am scared. This weekend I am going to take it easy. I expect a couple of good weeks from here out anyway.

- Zimmerman

• Moderator Emeritus

I think if you can stand to just do basic nurturing, strengthening kinds of things, don't worry for a while about fixing or attacking dangerous things inside your body and focus instead on loving your body--I just feel like that would be a good direction for you now. Take a break from trying to fix things. If you can encourage, love and support your body, I still believe you'll be surprised how much it can heal using its own innate five billion year old wisdom.

What's going on with the Lyme, didn't you say once you were positive for that?

The thing about parasites versus bacteria or viruses, look up "eukaryotic" versus "prokaryotic" cells. Parasites and humans and most other living things are eukaryotes, so our cellular machinery works basically the same ways. (I took parasitology as part of my education for med lab and I remember this point struck home with me. Anything that will poison or kill a parasite will also poison or kill our own cells, so they're tricky to treat.)

This is good advice and I understand where you are coming from. I am taking some enzymes specifically for the bowel which is a crisis problem area for me still. It's possible the enzymes are causing the release of other toxins or germs and that this causing my blood sugar and liver inflammation. One solution is to stop taking the enzymes and anything else and see if the colon improves on its own. This is what I'd like to try but I went about 7 days without a meal because my digestion quit so I am trying to weigh the costs and risks. I do agree that I've been to aggressive. And I'd like to make a better choice right now. I hope I do that. I wish I could know the various consequences in advance nd then get to choose what to do.

Alex

- Zimmerman

I cannot even begin to fathom the courage you must have to get up every day and try again. I hope that your trials become easier and more helpful. Prayers to you.

Current:

Discontinued:

Thank you mattinsmom. I am very grateful for your kindness and prayers.

- Zimmerman

UPDATE

Bowel movements most days in last week...

Basic nutrition and limited supplementation, trying to stabilize and feeling better

Polyuria looking back over the ZYTO scan so maybe will benefit from ZMA for zinc, mg and b6

Sleeping better

Vascular problems and severe disorientation after eating, been eating more nut butters lately and overeating or frequently eating, not putting on weight and still 90% meat and veggies... spring water also

Digestive enzymes crush up parasites in small intestine which release drug residue chemicals and metals and bacteria.

Streptoccous common in die off, jaw infections and heart damage

Trying to find one person who deals with the toxicity illness : lyme, parasite, mold ... toxicity illness is one thing, not lyme being seperate from metals or parasites all the same...!

Maybe will visit AA again just to be around people...

Walking with me dad a bit and going to start a therapy program with him and Dr Caring

Did Smiley test for minerals deficiencies and pee'd a ton at night -- first time i've collected it. Waking 2 or 3 times every night to urinate and this started exactly when I took last clonazepam.

Largely I believe my w/d syndrome is a toxicity syndrome and I don't know how exactly to cure myself. I am looking for more evidence of other posters on this forum who are experiencing the same illness as I, in most cases more minor versions but in some cases many of you are much sicker than me. Otherwise I should restrict my advice and posting since I do not want to encourage any risky avenues of experimentation.

Finally, I wish I got off the benzos sooner as I am doing much much better and feel like some progress can finally be made, I hope. I was very toxic very toxic and prescription medications introduce too many chemicals which are held by the worms to become bigger problems down the line. Best course is NO MORE DRUGS for a few years. I am also doing way better cooking my own food. I think I should cook 100% of my own meals, but I still eat out twice a week at the organic BBQ place for brisket and greens and stewed okra, which I really shouldn't do. Need also a dehumidifier can't let this bathroom get moldy, at all!

- Zimmerman

• Administrator

Whew, sounds like you're a little better, alex. Thank the deity.

Yes, a bit. Thanking Him myself and you guys too, Alto. :)

- Zimmerman

As a young child I often felt something was off about myself, that I felt lonely and weak and anxious. I ate all a great variety of foods with a reputation for voracity of the appetite but always remained thin. I enjoyed average health and always had a few close friends. I was frequently constipated as a child, movements every few days. When I was 10 my family moved from Massachuesetts to Texas. I didnt fit in well and felt insecure.

When I was 13 my dad was caught by my mom in an adulterous relationship and he moved out. I took the separation badly and felt pressure from my father to pretend our family was okay and nothing was happening.

When I started college at 17 I experienced much worse anxiety and sought out a counselor. Eventually I took an antidepressant and after a few months I started to take many more psychiatric drugs. I stopped attending school experienced severe anxiety, gained 100 lbs and finally stopped leaving my house except after midnight because of agorophobia and severe anxiety. I reduced the medication and returned to school and work but also started drinking alcohol excessively, especially after a failed attempt to quit all the psychiatric medication.

When I was 24 I entered a rehab for alcohol abuse and was diagnosed with schizotypal personality disorder. I was prescribed many drugs and, as before, I gained weight, couldn't sleep, left school and couldn't work. At 26 and 28 I returned to inpatient rehab as a result of substance abuse.

At 29 I attempted suicide because of emotional pain, suffering and side effects of medication and iatrogenic neuological derangement.

At 30 I moved into a group home for addicted men, having no where else to reside. Later that year my mother relented to my pleas to let my move into her home to restart my life. Within a few months of moving home I experienced TIAs, skin fungal infections, quit smoking and once more quit psychiatric medication. After quitting the psychiatric drugs experienced profound anxiety, insomnia, and returned to a 3mg/day klonopin dose.

At 31 I went to a medical resort with my dad where I became ill. I got home and developed worsening gastrointestinal disease, losing 35 pounds in 6 weeks.

At 33 I lost consciousness in our bathtub and developed more unexplained symptoms such as memory loss, hypogonadism, more weight loss, GI symptoms, acid reflux damage to vocal chords. I discovered the mold problem in the bathtub and moved to Maine for a short time.

At 34 I started mold treatment protocol and began 12 month taper of benzodiazepines. Stool test found protozoal parasites and mold in the intestines. I experienced thickening of urine, deteroration of eye sight, bone loss.

At 35 I undertook prescription and herbal treatment for parasites which resulted in a bowel immobility or nerve damage. I thereafter undertook a colon cleanse which exploded or oxidized some material in the intestines (I believe to be roundworms of a kind) which completely immobolized the lg intestine resulting in ER visit and loss of function and failed digestion.

The colon is swollen and not emptying properly. The amoeba remain, the worms remain, the nervous system is deranged, appetite deranged, intestines deranged, sleep deranged, sensory function deranged, sexual function deranged...

WHAT NOW?

- Zimmerman

The first thing that popped into my head (okay, the second...the first was Disneyland?) was to sit with that 8 year old and try to understand why he felt the way he did, why he was so constipated....I don't know if it will come to you, but maybe...

1st round Prozac 1989/90, clear depression symptoms. 2nd round Prozac started 1999 when admitted to dr. I was tired. Prozac pooped out, switch to Cymbalta 3/2006. Diagnosed with bipolar disorder due to mania 6/2006--then I was taken abruptly off Cymbalta and didn't know I had SSRI withdrawal. Lots of meds for my intractable "bipolar" symptoms.

Zyprexa started about 9/06, mostly 5mg. Tapered 4/12 through12/29/12

Wellbutrin. XL 300 mg started 1/07, tapered 1/18/13 through 7/8/13

Oxazepam mostly continuously since 6/06, 30mg since 12/12, tapered 1.17.14 through 8.26.15

11/06 Lithium 600mg twice daily, 2.2.14 400mg TID DIY liquid, 2.12.14 1150mg, 3.2.14 1100mg, 3.18.14 1075mg, 4/14 updose to 1100mg, 6.1.14 900 mg capsules 7.8.14 810mg, 8.17.14 725mg, 8.24.24 700mg...10.22.14 487.5mg, 3.9.15 475mg, 4.1.15 462.5mg 4.21.15 450mg 8.11.15 375mg, 11.28.15 362.5mg, back to 375mg four days later, 3.4.16 updose to 475 (too much going on to risk trouble)

9/4/13 Toprol-XL 25mg daily for sudden hypertension, tapered 11.12.13 through 5.3.14, last 10 days or so switched to atenolol

7.4.14 Started Walsh Protocol

56 years old

ZYTO hand scan shows persistent elevated Kryptopyrrol and insufficient B-6, zinc, iron... Lyme (toxicity) patients frequently present w/ this problem. Solution is to supplement zinc/b-6/manganese/Omega6/ and so on or, more foundationally, to remove the parasites which are causing depletion of minerals.

Look into adding Klinghardt's CORE Minerals to offset PKU symptoms until pathogens can be eliminated.

Info about Kryptopyrrol (PKU/pyrroluria)

Kryptopyrrol in urine - The test measures the porphyrin derivative kryptopyrrol (Mauve factor) in urine. Kryptopyrrol is a porphyrin derivative. Porphyrins are cyclic compounds that readily bind metal ions. They constitute haeme-proteins, including haemoglobin, myoglobin and cytochrome P450. Inherited or occasionally acquired defect in haeme-synthesis can result in accumulation and increased excretion of porphyrins or porphyrin precursors. Clinical manifestations may be neurovisceral and/or cutaneous. 

The condition of pyrroluria is associated with a deficiency of vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) and zinc.
- Anorexia
- Anemia that does not repond to iron
- Alcoholism
- Autonomic dysfunction
- Chemical exposure
- Cutaneous photosensitivity
- Hyperactivity
- Heavy metal poisoning (lead)
- Menstrual irregularities
- Neuropsychiatric symptoms
- Schizophrenia 
- Stress (prolonged)
- Malformation of knee cartilage along with joint pains 
- Abdominal pain 

KPU is a frequent co-factor in patients with: 1) heavy metal toxicity (detox pathways are overwhelmed and ineffective, lack of glutathione); 2) Lyme disease (microbes induce KPU enzymes to deplete white cells of zinc and weaken their fighting abilities); 3) Many -if not most neurological illnesses (common in MS, Parkinson, Depression, Autism). When KPU is correctly diagnosed and the recommended substitution of supplements is included in the treatment of any chronic illness, outcome can be dramatically improved.Dietrich Klinghardt, M.D., PhD.

"When the methylation cycle is restored, the normal detox system deals with more of the toxins.Dietrich Klinghardt, M.D., PhD

We recommend the Kryptopyrrole (KPU) Test on an individual basis where needed in order to assess the methylation detox pathways.

For more information contact Forrest Health at 408.354-4262

HPU/KPU Protocol for Lyme and Autism developed by: Dietrich Klinghardt, M.D.
Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt is a physician specializing in neurological diseases such as autism and lyme, practicing out of Kirkland, Washington. Over the years, he has found that the lyme and autism patients who did not progress in their recovery many times had an underlying condition known as hemopyrrollactamuria (HPU), also known as kyptopyrroluria (KPU). HPU is a severe but reversible deficiency of zinc, biotin, manganese, vitamin B6 (or P5P), and arachidonic acid. When treated for this condition, his patients were then able to move forward in their treatment with success.

Dr. Klinghardt has found that HPU occurs in Lyme disease around 80% of the time (or more), and it occurs in over 75% of patients with heavy metal poisoning. The incidence of HPU in children with autism is over 80%.

What Is It?
HPU is an abnormality in heme synthesis. Hemoglobin is the substance the holds iron in the red blood cells. Hydroxy-hemopyrrolin-2-one (HPL) is a byproduct of hemoglobin (heme) synthesis and can be identified in the urine. HPLs bind to zinc, biotin, manganese, vitamin B6, arachidonic acid and other vitamins and minerals and lead to a significant depletion of these compounds in the brain and body.

Potential symptoms
DigitalNaturopath.com says many symptoms can result, including severe inner tension, ongoing anxiety, poor stress control, fearfulness, and sometimes episodic anger.

Often such people have pale skin that easily burns, eyes that are sensitive to light, white flecks/marks on their nails, and stretch marks on their skin. They tire easily, are anemic, have poor dream recall, prefer not to eat breakfast, notice upper abdominal pain when stressed, and experience a stitchin their side if they run. They have a tendency to become loners as they age. Mental symptoms are aggravated when undergoing stress. In fact, pyroluria flares up when the individual is undergoing prolonged stress, such as during a chronic and debilitating illness.

Pyroluria may occur along with other imbalances as seen in some subtypes of schizophrenia such as histapenia (low histamine), histadelia (high histamine), high copper levels or cerebral allergies. It is the primary imbalance for 20% of schizophrenics.

Alcohol use is one way for pyrolurics to shut off their anxiety, feel more sociable, de-stress, and experience a short time when they feel more normal. Without a knowledge of this chemical imbalance, those who try to quit alcohol use must face coexisting with their symptoms. If additional antianxiety support is needed, GABA, tryptophan, chromium and inositol should be considered.1

How does one get tested/diagnosed?
Scott Forsgren writes in his Public Health Alert (May 2010) article Kryptopyrroluria (aka Hemopyrrollactamuria): A Major Piece of the Puzzle in Overcoming Chronic Lyme Disease, that HPL levels can be measured from urine through the laboratory lab.

Vitamin Diagnostics offers a test for the related compound called kryptopyrrol only. Recently, they began to offer a test for the hydroxy-hemopyrrolin-2-one (HPL) compound. When filling out the requisition, the practitioner can now select HPL in addition to kryptopyrrol. The HPL test results in a much higher yield.

Dr. Klinghardt finds that in order to get the best possible insight into the patients condition, it is best to avoid all supplements, especially those containing zinc, biotin, and vitamin B6, for 5-7 days before the urine sample is collected. He suggests that patients use a 24-hour urine collection as opposed to first morning urine as the release of HPL complex into urine is not consistent and might be missed in a single urine collection. The sample should be shielded from light. 500mg ascorbic acid should be added to each liter of urine as a preservative.

To further maximize the benefit of testing for the condition, it is best for the patient to be under stress at the time the test is being performed as HPL excretion is known to increase during times of stress.

Dr. Klinghardt has found that Vitamin Diagnostics has the best test for HPU available in the United States. In some circumstances, however, patients may still test negative even when the condition is suspected. In those cases, an empiric trial of the HPU protocol may still be warranted.

Other laboratory results that may be suggestive of HPU include:

• WBC < 5000/mcL (due to low levels of zinc)
  • High LDL / Low HDL
  • Low normal alkaline phosphatase (<60U/L)
  • Low omega-6 fatty acids in red cell membrane test
  • Low taurine in amino acid profile
  • High MCV
  • WBC and RBC zinc and manganese levels may be normal while biopsies from bone and CNS are completely deficient

Bone biopsies are a reliable predictor of HPU. Severe deficiencies of zinc, manganese, lithium, calcium, magnesium, and molybdenum are often found.

- Zimmerman

That is interesting. When I read this stuff, I think why would we add drugs to this complexity? Have you read the thread Alto started on methylation? I don't know If they interface or not.

1st round Prozac 1989/90, clear depression symptoms. 2nd round Prozac started 1999 when admitted to dr. I was tired. Prozac pooped out, switch to Cymbalta 3/2006. Diagnosed with bipolar disorder due to mania 6/2006--then I was taken abruptly off Cymbalta and didn't know I had SSRI withdrawal. Lots of meds for my intractable "bipolar" symptoms.

Zyprexa started about 9/06, mostly 5mg. Tapered 4/12 through12/29/12

Wellbutrin. XL 300 mg started 1/07, tapered 1/18/13 through 7/8/13

Oxazepam mostly continuously since 6/06, 30mg since 12/12, tapered 1.17.14 through 8.26.15

11/06 Lithium 600mg twice daily, 2.2.14 400mg TID DIY liquid, 2.12.14 1150mg, 3.2.14 1100mg, 3.18.14 1075mg, 4/14 updose to 1100mg, 6.1.14 900 mg capsules 7.8.14 810mg, 8.17.14 725mg, 8.24.24 700mg...10.22.14 487.5mg, 3.9.15 475mg, 4.1.15 462.5mg 4.21.15 450mg 8.11.15 375mg, 11.28.15 362.5mg, back to 375mg four days later, 3.4.16 updose to 475 (too much going on to risk trouble)

9/4/13 Toprol-XL 25mg daily for sudden hypertension, tapered 11.12.13 through 5.3.14, last 10 days or so switched to atenolol

7.4.14 Started Walsh Protocol

56 years old

Yes, I am feeling just overwhlemed with feeling right now, very disoriented. Here is an email I just wrote to a friend that is a frank (feverish) declaration of everything I believe to be true at this moment about the whole of my health problems including psych meds.

I am simply in the fight of my life. I wish it was some other way. It's too much to describe. My belly is infested with roundworms. Seriously, google image this. I don't know what to do. I can find a doctor who knows what to do about this. I am struggling to eat and eliminate. The doctors guess at me and it is overwhelming. I wish I could describe this to you. I do need to pray and simply accept that I may die from this or may recover and that it is not in my hands exactly. Most of the neurological symptoms are caused by the roundworms anyway but the infection is so severe. Almost nobody in the world has this as bad as I do, at least in the US because it was a mammoth cross current of mold and chemicals and foods all at the same time and then the worms come in to dispose of it all. And I can simply grind the worms up there are lots of ways to do this -- blow them up-- but I tried it (by accident) and it doesn't work because when they explode they let out strep bacteria and viruses and the molds and the chemicals which they hold in their bodies and also heavy metals. Now I have damage to the colon and the pituitary gland is deranged because the mercury released went up in to my brain because mercury goes to the fatty parts of the body. It's a huge mess. I need to get the worms out! Only way is to wait it out and pray to God. So then I have to fight off these unbelievably powerful toxins relaesed by GIANT WORMS in MY INTESTINES which make me SO HUNGRY because the bastards want to eat and they can control my cravings, it is really unbeliavable. I have had these worms in me for MY ENTIRE LIFE! Amazingly the psych drugs work against parasites including the klonopin and anything that is sedating because worms are eukaryotic celled organisms just like people -- so they eat the klonopin too. But the worms are also very vert hard to detect in part because they are eukaryotic -- and in many cases the worms are actually beneficial like for me it is better to live a limited life with the worms than to simply explode them because that will do a lot of damage, possibly kill me. Can you understand how crazy this is??? I don't know what else to say except that I know more about these cases in the advanced nations here in the 21st century than most everyone here on earth. I know certainly more than the ER physicians who are a joke. This problem is huge, for me obviously but across the world. Because these worms can't be detected they are hopelessly underreported. According the WHO about 25% of all the people on Earth are infected with roundworm at anytime. WHO thinks that worms are rare in developed countries but they are wrong about that, with travel and cultural-diversity and all of this. Most everything that is maladaptive is influenced by parasites. Eating bad food, gay sex, bestial sex, victimhood, drug abuse, psychiatric diseases, autoimmune diseases, cancer ... toxicity is the major theme of the age, by far so far as I can tell. And almost nobody knows it. More chemicals and environmental pollutants allow more parasitic infections which make the people weak, emotionally unstable, sexually reckless, risktaking, drug/alchol, it's a huge problem that probably affects 1:2 people in the US. Autoimmune disease is caused in part by parasites which can't be detected, or mycoplasma and fungi. Cancer, so on. Huge problem. I don't know how to fix it because the parasitic worms are only there because there is so much trash in the human body. Like if I didn't take psych drugs and exposed to mold I wouldn't have so many worms, I'd still have some because I was born with them because my mom has them and my grandmom and so on. I had a much smaller number of worms when I was younger but the drugs (antidepressants, benzos, antipsych,) they reduce the worms activity and there is some gains in function (with tradeoffs) but they further pollute the environment so when they are stopped the worms increase, this is a part in the cause of post acute withdrawal syndromes -- physical stuff like chemicals which are keeping the body from restoring to homeostasis, not always worms sometimes different types of parasites or viruses or fungi or even maybe metals and so on... but always something. This is a huge problem today and it is unfixable because the fungi and parasites are actually preferable to the toxins so it takes months or years or never to get back to 'normal'. The water is unclean, the air, the food ... this is why people are so weak and toxic because they are full of parasites. Lyme = parasites. Toxicity = parasites. Psych drugs =  toxicity. Cancer= toxicity. All illness and sickness except pjhysical injuries are primarily due to bodily invaders. Before I die, I don't know what I can do with this information but I am full of mucus inside my body, in my intestines and in the spaces between the organs. Because the worms eat the food and poop out puss and there is no where for it to go so it is just sitting there. Why did I develop prostatitis? Because my prostate is covered in worm **** and fungus. The veins are being pressed close by worms waste and fungus and toxicity everywhere... It's a huge systemic problem and there is no way to fix it except to clean out the toxins which will take years because I have spent almost 20 years poisioning myself.
In any case, I do ask you to pray for me and my family and I will pray for you too. Remember about this that I have said. If you want you might read Hulda Clarke The Cure for All Cancer or The Cure for all Diseases. Clark is a little nuts and I don't agree with her about everything (at all) but she is more right than wrong and this will change how you look at everything!

Be strong!

- Zimmerman