☼ alexjuice: About

alexjuice

UPDATE:

I've left New England and returned to Texas. I am very exhausted today. I have a hotel room for tonight and tomorrow but my mom and I do not have a permanent place to stay here because we expected to stay in Maine for a while.

I am continuing to try to recover from mold exposure and also from infectious problems that have probably been affecting me in a severe way since I went to Colorado in 2011. I have been working to come up with a parasite treatment that I can take concurrent with hypersensitivty. I've been struggling to eat well and have craving almond butter, whipped cream and other foods, also avocado... I'd kill for an ice cream sundae, it's hard to even imagine eating one...

My feet hurt badly which I think is related to mold. I have the same problem with my jaw... I am continuing to taper clonazepam. I have decreased by 85% of my original dosage and hope to finish the taper in the near future, maybe September or possibly October. I am hopeful that the taper continues to go ok through the finish. For the record, I was taking 2.25mg of clonazepam and 12.5mg of diazepam at this time last year when I left my residence with my mom and started to taper. Like I said I am hopeful that I can complete this taper successfully after 12 months of reduction which will be a great accomplishment for me as I've been on a daily drug for almost 16 straight years...

Alex

"Well my ship's been split to splinters and it's sinking fast
I'm drowning in the poison, got no future, got no past
But my heart is not weary, it's light and it's free
I've got nothing but affection for all those who sailed with me.

Everybody's moving, if they ain't already there
Everybody's got to move somewhere
Stick with me baby, stick with me anyhow
Things should start to get interesting right about now."

- Zimmerman

Also I have shifted focus and am working primarily with a nutritionally focused acupuncturist who I hope can help me... I've run the course with the MDs I have seen and I hope that I can get some positive results on immune function from the energy practioner.

- Zimmerman

UPDATE:

I've left New England and returned to Texas. I am very exhausted today. I have a hotel room for tonight and tomorrow but my mom and I do not have a permanent place to stay here because we expected to stay in Maine for a while.

I am continuing to try to recover from mold exposure and also from infectious problems that have probably been affecting me in a severe way since I went to Colorado in 2011. I have been working to come up with a parasite treatment that I can take concurrent with hypersensitivty. I've been struggling to eat well and have craving almond butter, whipped cream and other foods, also avocado... I'd kill for an ice cream sundae, it's hard to even imagine eating one...

My feet hurt badly which I think is related to mold. I have the same problem with my jaw... I am continuing to taper clonazepam. I have decreased by 85% of my original dosage and hope to finish the taper in the near future, maybe September or possibly October. I am hopeful that the taper continues to go ok through the finish. For the record, I was taking 2.25mg of clonazepam and 12.5mg of diazepam at this time last year when I left my residence with my mom and started to taper. Like I said I am hopeful that I can complete this taper successfully after 12 months of reduction which will be a great accomplishment for me as I've been on a daily drug for almost 16 straight years...

Alex

Hi Alex,

May I ask your rate of taper off your benzo's? Are you doing 10% reductions?

I was addicted to Klonopin for a few years. It was hard to get off of and I had to taper a long time. I had to taper .25 mg over 8 months. The last week and the week after that were the worst. Nothing like this protracted antidepressant withdrawal, though.

I also have some questions for you about toxin binders if you take any. I can PM you, though.

Regards,

Jason

Zoloft: 2002 - sometime 2003 CT
Celexa: 2004 - 2007 20 mg
Effexor XR: 2007 - 2009 300 mg!!!
Effexor XR: 2010 - 2011 tapered down to 18.75 mg, hard time with interdose withdrawal
Prozac: 2011 5 mg till October, then got more depressed tried to updose to 10mg for three days and I became suicidal and very ill
tapered to 2 mg then stopped Feb 20, 2012. Restarting Celexa 10mg March 2017 due to rough patch in my life (anxiety and depression).

Link to my intro page here

Also : was addicted to Klonopin 2004 - 2008, tapered in 2008. Still have on hand for panic, but rarely used.

Suspected mold infection living in moldy room 2012.

Supplements I take: Multi, probiotic, wild Alaskan salmon oil, C, D3, methylB12, niacinamide, whey protein isolate

Jason PM me. I am experienced with the different binders, yea... As for benzos, I started off real slow and, as a %, have ramped up reductions as I went and I've held my taper for a couple months multiple times. I am down under .5mg klonopin so I don't know if I will have to roll the reductions back down as I get nearer the end, I shall see...

- Zimmerman

Jason PM me. I am experienced with the different binders, yea... As for benzos, I started off real slow and, as a %, have ramped up reductions as I went and I've held my taper for a couple months multiple times. I am down under .5mg klonopin so I don't know if I will have to roll the reductions back down as I get nearer the end, I shall see...

Alex - it is still saying you are unable to receive private messages (and the beauty of it is that it tells you once you try to submit, after taking the time to compose a nice message, lol).

Effexor XR: 2010 - 2011 tapered down to 18.75 mg, hard time with interdose withdrawal
Prozac: 2011 5 mg till October, then got more depressed tried to updose to 10mg for three days and I became suicidal and very ill
tapered to 2 mg then stopped Feb 20, 2012. Restarting Celexa 10mg March 2017 due to rough patch in my life (anxiety and depression).

Also : was addicted to Klonopin 2004 - 2008, tapered in 2008. Still have on hand for panic, but rarely used.

Supplements I take: Multi, probiotic, wild Alaskan salmon oil, C, D3, methylB12, niacinamide, whey protein isolate

UPDATE:

I am close to moving into a new place, hopefully the last move for a ng time. Otherwise, I have been giving in to the stress of recent events. I ate a bit of strawberries with whipped cream last night, which seemed to have ignited a major food craving. At the moment I am disgusted with myself because I snuck over to the grocery and bought some sugar free chocolate pudding and some whipped cream in secret which I just literally binged on...

I am losing weight again and want to be evaluated for a tape worm... I have sufficient evidence for intestinal parasites to satisfy me however I need to explore some other options as I continue to melt away...

My mold doctor, Smiley, is pushing all of my buttons. She is in no way at all in top condition and she is bankrupting me from a financial and health standpoint. I don't know who else to turn to though. So I haven't made an appointment with her and I am going to try to see infectious disease...

God, I literally feel like I did when I was an addict only now it's with fatty foods... I feel like a failure, unable to control my appetite and hiding and sneaking 'illegal' foods...

If I can get my sh** together, I am going to start a detox protocol:

Near IR sauna

coffee enema

80% non-starchy vegetables

NO PUFA, No dairy

100 oz spring water per day

And see about what is wrong with my gut... Also my thyroid is more janky after the maine experience but I am trying not to take thyroid hormone as I prefer not to supplement hormones unless absolutely necessary... I am taking natural thyroid support which contains minerals and some bovine glandular extract...

I think I am pretty close to turning the corner if I can stop eating this whipped cream...

Dammit.

- Zimmerman

Hi Alex,

I am so very sad for all that you are going through ..

You are such a caring and supportive sweety, that you should have only good things happen to you.

Thinking of you, and praying for your well being and recovery.

Hang in there sweet Alex ..

Love, Lexi

Hello,
I am tapering Lorazepam, and my daily dose is 1.125 mgs.

I followed a long hold for 5 months, ( Nov-March 2019) hoping to find some stability, 

but it did not work. So I resumed my taper and hold pattern.
For the last 3 years, I have been using a daily microtaper, cutting .001mgs per day, with holds as needed.
Symptoms are head pressure, labored breathing, palpitations, abrupt surges of dizziness, this being my worst symptom for now, internal tremors, my latest nemesis, unsteadiness, anxiety, plus many other symptoms that cycle in, and cycle out consistently. Not a day passes, without grief :(

I take no other meds.

January 2013 - 15 day quick taper off 10 mgs of Lexapro, and 25 mgs of Sertraline,

at a detox clinic.

• Administrator

Alex -

If your worst vice right now is sneaking whipped cream, give yourself a break!  Since I have food intolerances I realize that by eating the whip cream you might be setting off other uncomfortable symptoms, but otherwise, maybe it is just your system saying, "give me something GOOD!" 

You've been really disciplined and sometimes after we've been really disciplined we just have to break out.  Don't beat yourself up.  Indulge and then get back on track.

Love ya,

2007 @ 375 mg Effexor - 11/29/2011 - 43.75 mg Effexor (regular) & .625 mg Xanax

200 mg Gabapentin 2/27/21 - 194.5 mg, 5/28/21 - 183 mg, 8/2/21 - 170 mg, 11/28/21 - 150 mg, 4/19/22 - 122 mg; 8//7/22 - 100 mg; 12/17 - 75mg; 8/17 - 45 mg; 10/16 40 mg
Xanax taper: 3/11/12 - 0.9375 mg, 3/25/12 - 0.875 mg, 4/6/12 - 0.8125 mg, 4/18/12 - 0.75 ; 10/16 40mg;

1/16 0.6875 mg; at some point 0.625 mg
Effexor taper: 1/29/12 - 40.625 mg, 4/29/12 - 39.875 mg, 5/11/12 - Switched to liquid Effexor, 5/25/12 - 38 mg, 7/6/12 - 35 mg, 8/17/12 - 32 mg, 9/14/12 - 30 mg, 10/19/12 - 28 mg, 11/9/12 - 26 mg, 11/30/12 - 24 mg, 01/14/13 - 22 mg. 02/25/13 - 20.8 mg, 03/18/13 - 19.2 mg, 4/15/13 - 17.6 mg, 8/10/13 - 16.4 mg, 9/7/13 - 15.2 mg, 10/19/13 - 14 mg, 1/15/14 - 13.2 mg, 3/1/2014 - 12.6 mg, 5/4/14 - 12 mg, 8/1/14 - 11.4 mg, 8/29/14 - 10.8 mg; 10/14/14 - 10.2 mg; 12/15/14 - 10 mg, 1/11/15 - 9.5 mg, 2/8/15 - 9 mg, 3/21/15 - 8.5 mg, 5/1/15 - 8 mg, 6/9/15 - 7.5 mg, 7/8/15 - 7 mg, 8/22/15 - 6.5 mg, 10/4/15 - 6 mg; 1/1/16 - 5.6 mg; 2/6/16 - 5.2 mg; 4/9 - 4.8 mg; 7/7 4.5 mg; 10/7 4.25 mg; 11/4 4.0 mg; 11/25 3.8 mg; 4/24 3.6 mg; 5/27 3.4 mg; 7/8 3.2 mg ... 10/18 2.8 mg; 1/18 2.6 mg; 4/7 2.4 mg; 5/26 2.15mg; 8/18 1.85 mg; 10/7 1.7 mg; 12/1 1.45 mg; 3/2 1.2 mg; 5/4 0.90 mg; 6/1 0.80 mg; 6/22 0.65 mg; 08/03 0.50 mg, 08/10 0.45 mg, 10/05 0.325 mg, 11/23 0.2 mg, 12/14 0.15 mg, 12/21 0.125 mg, 02/28 0.03125 mg, 2/15 0.015625 mg, 2/29/20 0.00 mg - OFF Effexor

I am not a medical professional - this is not medical advice. My suggestions are based on personal experience, reading, observation and anecdotal information posted by other sufferers

Alex -

I agree with Karma above. If you can tolerate foods like that, then go ahead and have some! If they make you sick, please don't have it again, though.

I am on the "candida diet" due to the mold exposure, so I can't tolerate anything sugary or heavily starchy. I know the feeling of wanting to indulge. For example, last week I went to a McDonald's for a double quarter pounder - they had always been one of my favorites there. I got so sick afterwards. Moldy flare-ups, severe brain fog, aches and pains, horrible sweating. I could go on. Anyway, I just can't have that anymore. Maybe someday again, when I'm better from all this. But, if you can tolerate a little whipped cream and it had been one of your favorite indulgences once upon a time, have some! :) 

I read a little about your key toxin binders. I am looking into it a little bit more too. Thanks for all your advice on my thread. I will keep checking both your and my threads here for information and support. You're a good guy - always know and remember this, Alex!

Regards,

Jason :)

• Moderator Emeritus

Hey Alex, Happy cream, whipped and more!!

Posted Image

As always, LISTEN TO YOUR BODY! A proud supporter of the 10% (or slower) rule.

Requip - 3/16 ZERO  Total time on 25 years.

Lyrica: 8/15 ZERO Total time on 7 or 8 yrs.

BENZO FREE 10/13 (started tapering 7/10)  Total time on 25 years.

Read my intro thread here, and check the about me section.  "No matter how cynical you get, it's almost impossible to keep up." Lily Tomlin

• Moderator Emeritus

Oh yum!

Just stopping by to say hi and see what you're up to. Moving again soon?

Are you not supposed to be eating fatty foods? Digestion problems? Because I would think that might be a good way to put and keep some weight on.  Then again keep in mind who is speaking here--I'm a huge fan of bacon and have been known to eat butter straight.

Started on Prozac and Xanax in 1992 for PTSD after an assault. One drug led to more, the usual story. Got sicker and sicker, but believed I needed the drugs for my "underlying disease". Long story...lost everything. Life savings, home, physical and mental health, relationships, friendships, ability to work, everything. Amitryptiline, Prozac, bupropion, buspirone, flurazepam, diazepam, alprazolam, Paxil, citalopram, lamotrigine, gabapentin...probably more I've forgotten. 

Started multidrug taper in Feb 2010.  Doing a very slow microtaper, down to low doses now and feeling SO much better, getting my old personality and my brain back! Able to work full time, have a full social life, and cope with stress better than ever. Not perfect, but much better. After 23 lost years. Big Pharma has a lot to answer for. And "medicine for profit" is just not a great idea.

Feb 15 2010:  300 mg Neurontin  200 Lamictal   10 Celexa      0.65 Xanax   and 5 mg Ambien 

Feb 10 2014:   62 Lamictal    1.1 Celexa         0.135 Xanax    1.8 Valium

Feb 10 2015:   50 Lamictal      0.875 Celexa    0.11 Xanax      1.5 Valium

Feb 15 2016:   47.5 Lamictal   0.75 Celexa      0.0875 Xanax    1.42 Valium    

2/12/20             12                       0.045               0.007                   1 

May 2021            7                       0.01                  0.0037                1

Feb 2022            6                      0!!!                     0.00167               0.98                2.5 mg Ambien

Oct 2022       4.5 mg Lamictal    (off Celexa, off Xanax)   0.95 Valium    Ambien, 1/4 to 1/2 of a 5 mg tablet 

I'm not a doctor. Any advice I give is just my civilian opinion.

Thanks for the well wishes. You guys have your heart in the right place. As for the whipped cream, I can not tolerate at all and eating it was a terrible error that I can not continue to make. Someday I will eat it again, I don't even think it's a "bad" food, but not now I hope...

UPDATE:

I have been bouncing around in motels waiting to move into a new place in Texas...

The wait has been horrific for the past few weeks because I've been living out of the trash bags that hold all of my possessions and undergoing massive stress. My mold tox is speeding up as I decrease the BDZ. Dr Smiley says patients don't get well until they are off the BDZ and this has fueled me to move the timeline up on my taper. But I am getting killed by the mycotoxins. I have lost bone in my toes and have arthritic swelling and boneloss in the knuckles of my fingers. I propsed to Smileey that a benzo effect on the gallbladder (which Dr Shipko wrote of) may be driving the increased mycotoxin release as they have been hypothesized to be retained by the GB. She told me, 'yes, sounds like you have figured out' and she was serious. This is why Smiley is not filling me with confidence...

I need to get in my house and cook. This is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo important that I believe it is the difference between life and death for me. Seriously. The mold illness and stresses and infections are so on, I am on very specific diet protocol to try to limit oxidative damage and reduce immune burden and the diet is of critical importance. However, I havent had a kitchen for nearly a month, and have had to microwave frozen vegetables in hotel rooms, After a while I can not keep up with the feeding with a hotel appliance and I eat out or grab a big bag of nuts or whatever and this makes me 100x worse. Nuts I think are destroying my vascular system as they are full of the worst kind of oxidizing fat and I can not stop eating them...STRESS

I hope I can get into a place to stay and stay put... I find myself praying more lately. I can't believe how much my feet hurt right now. And my toes are becoming more Z-shaped as they lose bone matter above and below the knuckle...

I also fear that the last step off the klonopin will loose a hail storm of mold toxins which will overwhelm me. I will have my binders and aminos and yeast de-activator probiotics ready to go... if I can ever unpack the three GLAD bags that hold everything I own, which is supplements and drugs and a laptop...

Stress

- Zimmerman

• Administrator

Oh, alex, sending you healing thoughts....

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

• Administrator

Alex, you are going to make it through this and my hope is that you will never face anything this horrible again! 

How close are you to moving into a new place?

Sending you healing energy, love and light.

200 mg Gabapentin 2/27/21 - 194.5 mg, 5/28/21 - 183 mg, 8/2/21 - 170 mg, 11/28/21 - 150 mg, 4/19/22 - 122 mg; 8//7/22 - 100 mg; 12/17 - 75mg; 8/17 - 45 mg; 10/16 40 mg
Xanax taper: 3/11/12 - 0.9375 mg, 3/25/12 - 0.875 mg, 4/6/12 - 0.8125 mg, 4/18/12 - 0.75 ; 10/16 40mg;

Effexor taper: 1/29/12 - 40.625 mg, 4/29/12 - 39.875 mg, 5/11/12 - Switched to liquid Effexor, 5/25/12 - 38 mg, 7/6/12 - 35 mg, 8/17/12 - 32 mg, 9/14/12 - 30 mg, 10/19/12 - 28 mg, 11/9/12 - 26 mg, 11/30/12 - 24 mg, 01/14/13 - 22 mg. 02/25/13 - 20.8 mg, 03/18/13 - 19.2 mg, 4/15/13 - 17.6 mg, 8/10/13 - 16.4 mg, 9/7/13 - 15.2 mg, 10/19/13 - 14 mg, 1/15/14 - 13.2 mg, 3/1/2014 - 12.6 mg, 5/4/14 - 12 mg, 8/1/14 - 11.4 mg, 8/29/14 - 10.8 mg; 10/14/14 - 10.2 mg; 12/15/14 - 10 mg, 1/11/15 - 9.5 mg, 2/8/15 - 9 mg, 3/21/15 - 8.5 mg, 5/1/15 - 8 mg, 6/9/15 - 7.5 mg, 7/8/15 - 7 mg, 8/22/15 - 6.5 mg, 10/4/15 - 6 mg; 1/1/16 - 5.6 mg; 2/6/16 - 5.2 mg; 4/9 - 4.8 mg; 7/7 4.5 mg; 10/7 4.25 mg; 11/4 4.0 mg; 11/25 3.8 mg; 4/24 3.6 mg; 5/27 3.4 mg; 7/8 3.2 mg ... 10/18 2.8 mg; 1/18 2.6 mg; 4/7 2.4 mg; 5/26 2.15mg; 8/18 1.85 mg; 10/7 1.7 mg; 12/1 1.45 mg; 3/2 1.2 mg; 5/4 0.90 mg; 6/1 0.80 mg; 6/22 0.65 mg; 08/03 0.50 mg, 08/10 0.45 mg, 10/05 0.325 mg, 11/23 0.2 mg, 12/14 0.15 mg, 12/21 0.125 mg, 02/28 0.03125 mg, 2/15 0.015625 mg, 2/29/20 0.00 mg - OFF Effexor

I am not a medical professional - this is not medical advice. My suggestions are based on personal experience, reading, observation and anecdotal information posted by other sufferers

I hope I don't face anything else like this either... I have moved into an apartment here and I hope it is going to work out. The stress has been overwhelming and I feel like I am at a perpetual crossroads. The internet/phone is not yet enabled but I think its scheduled for Wednesday...

Hope you guys are feeling okay.

- Zimmerman

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi Alex! I so hope this place works out for you and turns out to be a safe haven in which you can heal and grow.

Started on Prozac and Xanax in 1992 for PTSD after an assault. One drug led to more, the usual story. Got sicker and sicker, but believed I needed the drugs for my "underlying disease". Long story...lost everything. Life savings, home, physical and mental health, relationships, friendships, ability to work, everything. Amitryptiline, Prozac, bupropion, buspirone, flurazepam, diazepam, alprazolam, Paxil, citalopram, lamotrigine, gabapentin...probably more I've forgotten. 

Started multidrug taper in Feb 2010.  Doing a very slow microtaper, down to low doses now and feeling SO much better, getting my old personality and my brain back! Able to work full time, have a full social life, and cope with stress better than ever. Not perfect, but much better. After 23 lost years. Big Pharma has a lot to answer for. And "medicine for profit" is just not a great idea.

Feb 15 2010:  300 mg Neurontin  200 Lamictal   10 Celexa      0.65 Xanax   and 5 mg Ambien 

2/12/20             12                       0.045               0.007                   1 

May 2021            7                       0.01                  0.0037                1

Feb 2022            6                      0!!!                     0.00167               0.98                2.5 mg Ambien

Oct 2022       4.5 mg Lamictal    (off Celexa, off Xanax)   0.95 Valium    Ambien, 1/4 to 1/2 of a 5 mg tablet 

Alex, you are going to make it through this and my hope is that you will never face anything this horrible again! 

How close are you to moving into a new place?

Sending you healing energy, love and light.

Hey Karma,

Thanks Karma! The new place is posing some problems. I have been sleeping on a cot on the porch under a bug net, for instance. I can't say whether it is going to be ok for the long term. The lease runs another 100 days so at least there will be some flexibility in case it doesn't work out so at least I am learning. We aren't going to have to emergency sublet the remnants of 12 month lease again ... or so I pray.

Love and light and healing thoughts and energy and prayers to you !!

Alex

- Zimmerman

Oh, alex, sending you healing thoughts....

Thanks Alto!

I am returning the favor with much energy and love directed north west to the rocky shore of the City... HUGS!

- Zimmerman

Hi Alex! I so hope this place works out for you and turns out to be a safe haven in which you can heal and grow.

Thanks Rhi... I hope so too. I am still trying to understand everything about why my intolerances are getting worse and worse. Dr Smiley believes in the barrel theory and that my barrel is full and can not detox. I dont understand though why I should continue to be getting worse since I've now done a full year of detox protocols and have been out of the very moldy environment for that long as well... I have problems now in moderately toxic structures but I realize that I've never been bothered by them before and that they are not objectively that toxic so the problem is basically me and I don't understand why this should be worsening?? My mold docttor basically never recovered from her exposure and her memory is shot and sometimes she even appears intoxicated, so I am riddled by fear because I am listening to her but I know the best she can do is to lead my down the path she took and which ended is borderline cognitive disability... I am considering alternatives to the alternatives...

Have you ever supplemented l'Aspartic Acid... I wonder if it may help with MCS? I don't know, I'm way out on a limb with this one, but I may buy and try and see how it goes...

Alex

- Zimmerman

UPDATE:

Sleeping on a cot outside at new apt since outside feels better than inside.

Starting to use the sauna heat lamps but been going really slow.

Feeling bugs squirm in abdomen and belly distended after every meal. Food cravings are insane. I day dream about dessert basically. At least I've been eating better since moving in. No restaurant food for a while. Still succumb to nuts too often. The omega 6 fats are implicateed in the arteriosclerosis caused by mold toxins and I have failed a vascular reactivity test already -- way back in janaury when my vascular elasticity was 10X better than now... So avoiding the bad fats is very important. All fats may be a bit of a problem w/ intestinal parasite... I am trying to eat 70% vegetables and basic meats...

Updosed BDZ back to 20 units from 7.5 yesterday on a hunch... I was having too many GI symptoms on the cuts and they were not resolving... Related to infection? I intend to see the GI doc again to talk parasites, maybe I'll resume BDZ cut then...

Repeating that my distended painful abdomen is giving me the most concern. It feels for part of the day that I am going to burst and die... My arms are so skinny and my toosh is emaciated and bare skin and bone but yet I have this massive pregnant like belly... I need to see someone specifically about this...

Smiley can not remember a thing about my case. She is borderline incompetent and her staff goes to great lengths to hide her incompetence... She frequently suggests ordering a test after I start to talk about my health and it is awkward for me to point out that I the result of the test is why her staff member called me in... I emailed her asking for a referral to an infectious disease doctor and spoke to her assistant on the phone but I am going to do it on my own because she is too out of it... I intend to use Smily to get labs as necessary because they are much cheaper or free if she orders them and otherwise... I am looking elsewhere... There is no elsewhere for mold treatment in my town but I am going to take my life into my hands a bit which is how it should be... I feel like I am in a bad spot in many ways and that I would prefer to be damned for doing at this point so that is how it shall be...

- Zimmerman

• Administrator

Hi Alex,

I'm so happy you are in a safe place finally.  I realize that in the long run this apartment may not be the spot, but it is better than living in a hotel.  If you were sleeping outside here we'd need to get you some blankets because it tends to cool off at night  ;) ... but in Texas I'm guessing that the nights are just possibly comfortable :wacko: .

I support your decision to take your health into your own hands ... my situation was not as traumatic as yours is, but that is what I did with my adrenal insufficiency and hypothyroidism.  I did the research and looked for a provider who I could work with to follow the treatment that looked most promising based on my research.

I see you are eating primarily vegetables ... have you thought of trying some juicing with just green vegetables?  I'd really caution you to be very careful about doing this because even with all the massive amounts of salad greens I've been eating the last year when I started juicing last week I ended up with some mild detox symptoms ... mild headaches for the first 3 days, but then just a little fatigue and now a week out I'm fine.  But I started to drop some weight and the slight pooch in my stomach started to disappear.  From the reading I've done about alkaline diets I know that this is happening because the readily available alkaline food provided in the green juice is allowing my body to usher out toxicity that has been trapped in my fat cells because there was not enough alkaline substance in my body to release the acidic toxic matter before.

I wonder if you were able to juice ... even cutting it with half alkaline water so that you aren't flooding your body with a ton of new nutrients ... if your body might start to release some of the toxicity still trapped in your body.  I don't know ... I'm just throwing out this idea based on what I've read and what I observed in my own body ... but I really urge you to be careful if you consider this.

The book I found most helpful is "The pH Balance Diet" by Bharti Vyas and Suzanne Le Quesne.

I know that you don't want to lose any more weight, but the discription of your stomach leads me to believe you have acidic, toxic matter stored in your cells.  What I'm learning is that juicing on an empty stomach allows nutrients to be more readily absorbed into the system and it appears they can be put to use rather rapidly to help detox the body.

Feel free to PM me if you want to discuss this idea further ...

Still sending you healing energy, love and light Posted Image

Terrific idea Karma. I think you are right about the acidic toxins and also about the green juice detoxing which is something that I need to be cautious about.

I think a big reason for my toxicity is a pathogenic load that is making extra toxins which is overwhleming me and I think a more alkalne/green diet could be beneficial considering so I appreciate the book recommendation and I will look into it...

Thanks!

- Zimmerman

Saw Smiley today. Also had a colonic which didn't go great but it helped. I plan to have 4 or 5 more while also doing coffee enemas which I endorse for detoxification. I am shifting diet in a major way -- away from nourishing GAPS style and PHD which has been a template for a year and towards veggies, water, juicing, low to no meat... I believe that the nourishing diets are feeding the infections in my gut rather than feeding me which is why I have not been able to put on weight despite struggling with horrible nut cravings and a nutrient dense diet... I am not switching to a raw food style diet forever bc I think the nourishing diets are better for healthy people -- which is not me!!!

High nutrient, low calories, high fiber diet based on fresh vegetables, certain fresh herbs (ginger, garlic) and limited fruit with no starchy carb, no bread, no dairy and little meat ... this seems to help people recover from major parasitic infections, particularly after immune system damage like I experienced with ochtraoxin and tricothecene exposure and also I believe psychiatric medication...

Finally in the apartment more firmly... I've had two good nights sleep indoors...

I am very tired and weak and feel like my dopamine has been much depleted, partially from all the Damn Drugs... Sometimes I can barely make things move...

Got my hormones back from Smiley and testosteron is back in the dumps. I've lost a lot of tissue and nobody is entirely sure why, probably a sort of malnutrition or possibly a severe lymphatic blockage or a mold-induced vascular problem asphyxiating the tissue... I am hopeful to turn the corner on that soon, or I could be deformed, infertile and possibly impotent depending on how well exogenous hormone therapy works...

I was starting a sauna protocol but suspended it early on when it was over stimulating me. I think the near IR sauna holds a lot of promise for  me, both as a mold detox treatment which many of Smiley's patients has benefitted from and also as an immune rejuvenator...

- Zimmerman

• Moderator Emeritus

Wow Alex! On the good side, you sound more clear-headed and actually optimistic (believe it or not) than you did when we first Internet-met a couple years ago. On the bad side, your life and your situation is still so outrageously challenging, like out there, like the World Series of Sheesh.  

I'm so sorry. Glad to hear you've found so many of the missing pieces of the puzzle, but I am so sorry you've been hit so hard from so many different directions. It's not often I feel myself identifying with the level of hard that somebody's life is, but I do with you, and you inspire me. And I admire you, and that's not something I find myself saying often either.

Thank you for being you and for being here and for sharing your terrible horrible no good really bad journey with us.

"...the World Series of Sheesh." That's funny.

Sept 12th 1992-began taking Imipramine (50mgs) for panic attacks.

Stopped Imipramine after 4 months (cold turkey).

7 months later experienced "mysterious" bad flu-like symptoms, although, without upper respiratory problems or fever. Because of this and a day of panic attacks, was put on Prozac (20mgs?) for 2 months and then, when that didn't work-was put back on  Imipramine,  plus Xanax 1 mg (4Xdaily)-October 1993.

March 1999-switched from Imipramine (50mgs) to Celexa.

2008-switched to Pristiq for 3 months, then back to Effexor XR (after bad reaction to the Pristiq).

Sept 1st 2010-Switched from Effexor XR (75mgs) to Effexor Generic (solid form) in preparation for taper.

Nov 15th 2010-Began tapering from 75mgs Effexor Generic.

January 13th 2014-.06mgs

April 17th 2014-      .03mgs

May 11th 2014-       .02mgs

Ended taper October 31st 2014

Oct 4th 2015-11 months post taper and completely back to normal!

And true.

1st round Prozac 1989/90, clear depression symptoms. 2nd round Prozac started 1999 when admitted to dr. I was tired. Prozac pooped out, switch to Cymbalta 3/2006. Diagnosed with bipolar disorder due to mania 6/2006--then I was taken abruptly off Cymbalta and didn't know I had SSRI withdrawal. Lots of meds for my intractable "bipolar" symptoms.

Zyprexa started about 9/06, mostly 5mg. Tapered 4/12 through12/29/12

Wellbutrin. XL 300 mg started 1/07, tapered 1/18/13 through 7/8/13

Oxazepam mostly continuously since 6/06, 30mg since 12/12, tapered 1.17.14 through 8.26.15

11/06 Lithium 600mg twice daily, 2.2.14 400mg TID DIY liquid, 2.12.14 1150mg, 3.2.14 1100mg, 3.18.14 1075mg, 4/14 updose to 1100mg, 6.1.14 900 mg capsules 7.8.14 810mg, 8.17.14 725mg, 8.24.24 700mg...10.22.14 487.5mg, 3.9.15 475mg, 4.1.15 462.5mg 4.21.15 450mg 8.11.15 375mg, 11.28.15 362.5mg, back to 375mg four days later, 3.4.16 updose to 475 (too much going on to risk trouble)

9/4/13 Toprol-XL 25mg daily for sudden hypertension, tapered 11.12.13 through 5.3.14, last 10 days or so switched to atenolol

7.4.14 Started Walsh Protocol

56 years old

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all the good wishes, quick update today...

UPDATE:

Bones in my fingers is getting worse. Feels like related to mold detox but I also think it could be due to my body leaching alkaline minerals, as Karma suggested, to use to tame acids... All of this could be related to infection, so it's all the same thing, per usual...

Been reading extreme health stuff by Richard Scultze and herbalists and Markus Rothkranz

I am getting to the end of klonopin, somewhat concerned about stopping. Worried about sleep and immune mostly. I have some antiparasite drugs from the dr which I wasn't able to take last February but, if my bowel movements improve, I may be able to use them to mitigate bdz w/d... We'll see about that...

I had a colonic two weeks ago and briefly felt better... Am scheduled for another today...

New place is coming better, still not much furniture, patio furniture mostly but that's ok... 

Got some labs back from Smiley cpl weeks ago.. Testosterone back in the dumps. 4.5 free, 270 total which is not good...

Overall -- get off klonopin and survive that... get bowels moving... after BMs then mold & parasite treatment... then repair damage to body includ major detox, sauan maybe juice fast maybe give myself to scientology... Seriously, the scientologists are the most experienced folks in the world at sauna detox which I theoretically believe in... I haven't been able to do it b/c I am too backed up...

That's the plan... Also alkaline diet here for while, a least a lot of veggies, as many as possible...

Hope you guys are feeling well today...

- Zimmerman

• Administrator

Healing hugs for you, dear alex.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

Thanks Alto. I'll say as I get lower on the benzos I suffer paralyzing losses in motivation. Been basically in  bed all day. Gorged on apples and almond butter because I couldn't find the fight and gave in to the cravings... I wish I had my brain back because it's very tough to do life without the full brain brigades...

- Zimmerman

• 2 weeks later...

Five days off klnopin. Doing worse. Immune system seems totally crapped and am losing more bone and pounds. Going to try to make it to St Louis MO too see parasite doc again.

At night I feel things moving in my intestines and after I eat. ... I am tired now and can't really believe this situation I find myself in...

Maybe 2014?

- Zimmerman

• Moderator Emeritus

Well hopefully as you recover from the benzos and the benzo withdrawal, 2014 will at least bring you back your brain.

Loving hugs to you...

Keep up the good fight cause one of these days its gonna be better !!!

2007-2012started Effexor xr 225mg -150mg- Varied2months of Taper,(March 22/2012 Off Med/in W/D)Currently No medicationMarch 22/2012- August 16/2012 - Totally Off Effexor( Rough Rough time) Reinstatement for a week(didn't work)****** New Doctor******* Very nice/helpful and in touch.Tried Zoloft- No successAUGUST 17/2012- STARTED 37.5 EFFEXOR FOR ONE WEEK - NOT GOOD < STOPPED.Started Buspar Oct 11th 2012----10 mg for the first 7 days and then 15mg a day---- Taking a new route----Racing thoughts - Gone.Oct 9th ( Done Zoloft,wellbutrin week project trial to feel better) - OFFICIALLY OFF ANTI DEPRESSANT !Oct 26 - Raised Buspar to 20mg a day- Tolerating wellJan 2nd 2013-

Reduce Buspar until full off march 20th 2015 Off all medication !

Tried natural supplements to no avail

Gluten/sugar free since december 2013

• Moderator Emeritus

Alex I hope you don't mind but I saw this article posted on Dr Peter Breggin's facebook page and I thought of you.

It's regarding  injectable respiradol and mold. I remembered you saying you had a problem with mold, and I know

you have been treated badly with multitudes of drugd. I just thought you might be interested. 

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/antipsychotic-drug-recall-of-risperdal-consta-by-the-johnsons-over-mold-2013-09-11?mod=wsj_share_tweet

**I am not a medical professional, if in doubt please consult a doctor with withdrawal knowledge.

Different drugs occasionally (mostly benzos) 1976 - 1981 (no problem)

1993 - 2002 in and out of hospital. every type of drug + ECT. Staring with seroxat

2002  effexor. 

Tapered  March 2012 to March 2013, ending with 5 beads.

Withdrawal April 2013 . Reinstated 5 beads reduced to 4 beads May 2013

Restarted taper  Nov 2013  

OFF EFFEXOR Feb 2015    :D 

Tapered atenolol and omeprazole Dec 2013 - May 2014

Tapering tramadol, Feb 2015 100mg , March 2015 50mg  

July 2017 30mg.  May 15 2018 25mg

Taking fish oil, magnesium, B12, folic acid, bilberry eyebright for eye pressure. 

My story http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/4199-hello-mammap-checking-in/page-33

Lesson learned, slow down taper at lower doses. Taper no more than 10% of CURRENT dose if possible

Alex I hope you don't mind but I saw this article posted on Dr Peter Breggin's facebook page and I thought of you.

It's regarding  injectable respiradol and mold. I remembered you saying you had a problem with mold, and I know

you have been treated badly with multitudes of drugd. I just thought you might be interested. 

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/antipsychotic-drug-recall-of-risperdal-consta-by-the-johnsons-over-mold-2013-09-11?mod=wsj_share_tweet

I did take risperdal, mammaP, but never injected  it.

- Zimmerman

Well hopefully as you recover from the benzos and the benzo withdrawal, 2014 will at least bring you back your brain.

Loving hugs to you...

Yes, terrific. I am very happy to be off the benzos. Being 100% psych drug free has not hit me yet because of the other health problems but I am very glad about it and will smile about it very soon!

- Zimmerman

UPDATE:

I am in Missouri, nice weather and feeling a bit better. Took a walk in the Gateway park today for about 20 minutes. I did overeat at a strifry restaurant but I appear to have survived.

I am realizing that I must let go of my anger at my old doctors and family members and take responsibility for my own health.

I am losing to food cravings and think that post-benzo I am too depleted. I had this problem in the past after I was detoxed at a rehab. I could not find the horsepower to get up and move. I am properly dopamine deficient after extensive damage by atypical antipsychotics. It is soooo hard for me to fight the cravings and to do the healthy habits that are best when I don't have the juice. I feel the same way about sexual impulse. I can see an attractive person and will recongize in my brain that I am attracted to that person but there is no oomph, no hormone response. It's like if a wild dog charged me and I saw it and recognized the threat. And as the dog got closer it's rabid barks got louder and I could see the spit flying from its jaw as it closed in to pounce on me except that I felt no fear whatsover or no desire to move. This is what life after drugs feels like... like nothing.

- Zimmerman