bhasski

bhasski: Damaged all over ... physically , mentally and spiritually

Altostrata

If you're sleeping better, that's a good sign. I can't tell you how long it will take for you to recover, I broke my crystal ball about 15 years ago and don't do fortune-telling anymore.

bhasski
7 hours ago, Altostrata said:

If you're sleeping better, that's a good sign. I can't tell you how long it will take for you to recover, I broke my crystal ball about 15 years ago and don't do fortune-telling anymore.

I wish that you can repair that crystal.

I look to you guys and haven't set any timeline because its false to do so.

Yet,  there is a constant urge to get  old self back.

Thanks.

Miko789

Hi,

bhhaski,

how are you getting on with WD?

bhasski
4 hours ago, Miko789 said:

Hi,

bhhaski,

how are you getting on with WD?

I am holding on.

Not too well and not too bad to carry out the day. Still anhedonic and have head pressure which usually creates tension leading to anger.

How are you doing bro?

Carmie

Hi Bhasski, 

Thanks for thinking of me and popping over to my thread.  How are you doing? How’s the anhedonia? Are you still sleeping okay? I’m anhedonic most of the time but I just keep making myself do things that I love even if I can’t feel intense joy. One day at a time, does it. 

Sending hugs🤗

bhasski
5 hours ago, Carmie said:

Hi Bhasski, 

Thanks for thinking of me and popping over to my thread.  How are you doing? How’s the anhedonia? Are you still sleeping okay? I’m anhedonic most of the time but I just keep making myself do things that I love even if I can’t feel intense joy. One day at a time, does it. 

Sending hugs🤗

Thanks for stopping by.

I am sleeping 7 hours, but always dull.

My fatigue is lessened but I am still anhedonic.

Yesterday, I had rage after months. I fought with my father over piled up incidents, and that too  at my shop.

Still don't know how long will it take.

bhasski

I am not able to sleep at night .. Its already past 1 am . I tried and went to bed at 10pm.. laid down  there for an hour, then all mental patience lost .

Why can't I sleep ?

Also I can't digest food..  I tried avoiding gluten to see things get better , no they doesn't. 

I am avoiding dairy ...  Someone sold some supplements to me... I took them for 3 days and my sleep gone after that. 

There are people out there who take advantage when you are miserable and desperate and I always get bluffed by them.

Still left leg is more restless.  When will it go?

I wanted to come here only to report some positives, but I rarely do feel any. So I avoid.

But now I am.frustrated to the brink.

bhasski

It 3 am

Usha

Hi Bhaski,

There are two types of WD symtoms with everything one don't able to go to sleep, other can sleep but not soundly? You fall in which category??

bhasski
On 5/26/2020 at 6:10 PM, Usha said:

Hi Bhaski,

There are two types of WD symtoms with everything one don't able to go to sleep, other can sleep but not soundly? You fall in which category??

First kind .. 

I cannot fo to sleep.

Mind keeps racing.