Altostrata

Recommended doctors, therapists, and clinics

Zeena
On 3/25/2019 at 10:37 PM, planifolia said:

Hello. Anyone know any psychiatrist in Asia? 

Where in Asia 

Shep
10 hours ago, Victor3 said:

Good news.....

After years of research and money spent, I have found the natural cure for most of the diseases including chronic depression, anxiety, chronic stress, bipolar disorder, and other psychiatric disorders, heart disease, diabetes, obesity, some forms of cancer, auto-immune diseases, just to name a few. And this treatment will aid in our  drug tapering process with minimum or no withdrawal symptoms. 

But this treatment requires significant diet and lifestyle changes which can be difficult. Two of my friends are already cured from severe anxiety drugs with no withdrawal symptoms. I am also not having any withdrawal symptoms. I can post here his email if anyone needs it.

Victor, there are many people hawking all kinds of "cures" for psychiatric drug withdrawal and if they are speaking in the language of psychiatry's "chemical imbalance" and trying to fix neurotransmitters, they should be approached with caution. The concept of "depression, anxiety" etc. as a "psychiatric disorder" is code for psychiatry's chemical imbalance lie. 

From what we know after years of people posting their tapering experiences, the best outcomes happen because of a slow taper. 

Many of us do have to make significant dietary changes including not eating processed foods and giving up sugar, caffeine, alcohol, and for some sensitive members, restricting gluten and dairy. But there are no magical fixes to withdrawal that can replace a slow taper. Many people are on very careful diets but still suffering from withdrawal. 

You mention having spent a lot of money, so I just want to caution members against contacting anyone who might take advantage of their situation. 

Victor3

Hi Shep. This treatment is not just about dietary changes and it's not based on fixing any chemical imbalance. There is much more to it. And what I meant regarding money spent is that I spent a lot of money before on other kinds of treatment including prescription drugs, supplements, doctor visits and many more. But the current treatment I did cost me around 100 dollars only. And I am not suggesting anyone to stop the taper. Tapering is the perfect process. I am talking about the horrible withdrawal symptoms which can be avoided.

Shep
Just now, Victor3 said:

Hi Shep. This treatment is not just about dietary changes and it's not based on fixing any chemical imbalance. There is much more to it. And what I meant regarding money spent is that I spent a lot of money before on other kinds of treatment including prescription drugs, supplements, doctor visits and many more. But the current treatment I did cost me around 100 dollars only. And I am not suggesting anyone to stop the taper. Tapering is the perfect process. I am talking about the horrible withdrawal symptoms which can be avoided.

Thank you for your explanation, Victor. But sending people to someone charging even just  $100 is marketing, which is something not allowed here. Again, we are very leery of these kinds of claims and feel the need to protect our vulnerable members from any kind of exploitation, no matter how well meaning. And $100 is a lot to people already struggling financially even prior to the current economic situation due to the pandemic. 

Since you're posting in the Recommended Doctor section, it does come across as marketing. 

However, please feel free to post about what you're doing that you feel is helpful, either in your own Intro section or over in the Symptoms and self-care area in the various threads dealing with dietary changes and lifestyle improvements. 

Victor3

Ok. No problem Shep. Thank you for letting me know. I didn't know about this. I will put in my intro section. I wrote this because I have never felt so happy and stable that I am feeling now for the past 20 years. So wanted to help others too....

Altostrata
18 hours ago, Victor3 said:

Admin note: See this post here

Good news.....

After years of research and money spent, I have found the natural cure for most of the diseases including chronic depression, anxiety, chronic stress, bipolar disorder, and other psychiatric disorders, heart disease, diabetes, obesity, some forms of cancer, auto-immune diseases, just to name a few. And this treatment will aid in our  drug tapering process with minimum or no withdrawal symptoms. 

But this treatment requires significant diet and lifestyle changes which can be difficult. Two of my friends are already cured from severe anxiety drugs with no withdrawal symptoms. I am also not having any withdrawal symptoms. I can post here his email if anyone needs it.

Please note we do not recommend any naturopathic treatments for withdrawal, particularly ones that claim to cure multiple illnesses.

Strongly advise each person to carefully evaluate their own situation and decide if, for example. a special diet might be helpful. You often can try this without paying for any kind of advisor.

rapunzel2

Im in desperate need of doctor who can do skype consultation and is knowledgeable about akathisia and adverse reaction. Im located in Estonia, Europe. Can anybody recommend anybody? Tried to contact yolande lucire but she is not answering emails or calls.

Myrah

Any doctor recommendation in chennai, India who knows about withdrwal and provide guidance? 

Altostrata

Please let us know if you find any knowledgeable doctors in Chennai, India.

For those in Ireland, Dr. John Lalor, GP in South Kildare, claims to know how to taper.

Katy398

Hi folks, 

Victoria in Australia has a fantastic Government  service.

Medication Support and Recovery Service (MSRS)

email.     msrs.org.au

Tel Central intake on 1800 931 101 or 9810 3080

You can self refer.  and they offer counselling for prescription drug  withdrawal. Most of their patients are dealing with Opioids and Benzodezapines withdrawal but antidepressant withdrawal fits the funding criteria as well. It's completely free and with Telehealth and telephone conferences anyone can access it.  Please if you need counselling support, make use of this service,  the more people who access it, the more likely government funding will continue. 

Best wishes everyone 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy